[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck /b I'm married (11 years) and recently going through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 19
File: ipod photos 005.jpg (298 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ipod photos 005.jpg
298 KB, 720x960
Fuck /b
I'm married (11 years) and recently going through some rocky times with the wife.
>Wife and I went through house burning down
>it has caused large amounts of stress for the past 3 years
>just last week she tells me this little prick she works with "has a crush on her"
>Friday last week she picks a fight for the sole purpose of baiting me into freaking out
>proceed to freak out
>she calls me names, I return the favor
>tells me its over, get the fuck out
>forced to live together for financial/kid reasons
>she starts texting asshole
>btw they work at a liquor store
>I accuse her of fucking him
>she denies it
>fast forward to last night
>she drinks a little, end up fucking
>when she passes out, I go through her phone
>texts for 2 weeks from this dude
>heavy implications they've been fucking
What the fuck should I do? I'm 42 and don't want to start over....I just want my wife back
Pic related; her circa 5 years ago. Will post more if I can get some serious advice
>>
self-bump for help
>>
and no, i'm not a fucking cuck
>>
>>695226466
>>>/adv/
reddit.com/r/relationships
Why do you come to /b/ with this?
Do you expect heavy relationship advice from 16 yr olds?
>>
thanks for nothing guys
>>
>>695226942
Well, by definition you are. Get evidence of her cheating and then divorce her and you won't have to give her half your stuff.
>>
>>695227340
because here it's a fantastic mix of semi-serious advice and hilariously overboard comments. I could use a dose of both friend
>>
>>695227457
we have 3 small children; nothing will cause me to not pay
>>
File: fat-man-sex.jpg (29 KB, 363x545) Image search: [Google]
fat-man-sex.jpg
29 KB, 363x545
Come suck on this nubby cock, you cuck faggot.
>>
>>695227514
Talk it out maybe no fighting. Get marriage counseling.
>>
>>695227340
Because he doesn't want real advice. He wants permission to fuck her over as hard as he can. And he knows that underage, women hating neckbeards (MRA) will encourage him to do so.
>>
>>695226466
Congrats on becoming a cuck!
>>
>>695227514
If you really want this kind of advice then your marriage is already over.
>>
If you don't want to start over, then suicide is always an option.
>>
>>695226466

>wife works at a fucking liquor store

Lol. You picked a high class one there didn't ya bud.
>>
File: ipod photos 008.jpg (289 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ipod photos 008.jpg
289 KB, 720x960
>>695227658
We tried counseling but there were things she told me I wasn't "allowed" to talk about, so I laughed and asked her what the fucking point of counseling was if I couldn't speak to my issues
More pic
>>
Basically you're fucked dude. Best thing you can do is be nice to her, start preparing for the divorce. Start selling your things quietly and keep the cash hidden from her somewhere safe. Cash advance all your credit cards and save the cash. If you pay the bills without her knowledge stop paying them and keep your paychecks in cash somewhere. Horde money in cash so it's not provable that you have any money. Put any assets you want to keep (like your car) in someone elses name (your mom maybe, someone you trust). Once you're setup, serve her with divorce papers.

Don't leave the house though, just keep living there. When you get to the divorce proceedings you will hopefully be in major debt, like big time major debt. Half of this debt is legally hers. Don't agree on any terms with her. Tell the court you want a 50/50 split. Half the debt will be hers, half yours. Once the divorce is final take all the cash you've been saving and pay off your half of the debt. Use the other half of the money to setup a new life for yourself. Hopefully she will be living in a gutter or at this other guys house. Start suing for child custody. Since she has no steady place to live, no decent income, basically nothing but a pile of debt the court will look more favorably on you.
>>
You can fuck me as revenge .. I'm 23 and I know we could make her jealous .. Nothing better than revenge sex & I'd love to fuck you daddy
>>
>>695226466
OP deep down inside, is it worth it. Beside the kids and financial implications, you have to really answer that. Can YOU moved forward knowing that she may have fucked this shit? Its a fucked up thing to have to live through but some couples can.
>>
>>695226466
go to marriage counseling. you two aren't solving the problemson your own so see if someone else can help you. at least you can say you put in some effort to save it even if things don't work out

when you where on her phone did you happen to see if she caught any good pokemon?

Sent from my Android phone
>>
>>695226466
work on yourself and she'll come around
if she doesn't, go fuck some other girls

really, your happiness has to be paramount for her to love you, you cant be worried about what she is or what she isnt going to do, its that fear that gives her power over your happiness and women are awful people when it comes to authority
>>
>>695227937
People fall out of love all the time maybe you should move on
>>
>>695226466
Isn't your relationship over already?
Why do you even care that she's fucking around? it's just a symptom...
>>
>>695228025
You hungry?
>>
>>695228025
pic?
>>
>>695228046
I agree with this nignog

asking a bunch of retarded 15 year olds for marriage advice isn't the best idea OP. go to a marriage counselor and talk to a TRAINED PROFFESIONAL
>>
>heavy implications
does not equal proof, faggot.
>>
>>695228021
The sad part is that literally all of this hassle could be avoided if you had done a prenup before the marriage.
>>
>>695228021
anon
10/10
>>
>>695226466
You had a wife in her 30s that looks like that? Outside of the meh ass you fucked up dude. Shes a keeper.
>>
you should have took a picture of your dick in her mouth when she was passed out and sent it to him. fuck her fun time up.
>>
>>695227340

Typical faggot, denies everything unless it has dick and tail
>>
Reddit.com/r/cuckfaggots
>>
She fucked the guy. Time to man the fuck up faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 750x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 750x889
Pic as requested
>>
>>695228021
That's awesome if I get crazy and decide to fuck her over. But I probably won't
>>695228025
lol, I'm not gay dude. Plus you most likely live in another state
>>695228045
Good point. If I can't trust her it's probably not fair to keep a relationship going
>>
>>695228136
This
>>
>>695226466
keel zee beetzch
>>
File: 1466753397088.jpg (35 KB, 596x439) Image search: [Google]
1466753397088.jpg
35 KB, 596x439
>>695227592
hehe, cuck in marriage or cuck in divorce, have a nice life man
>>
>>695228440
jesus get implants
>>
> OP marries slut
> OP is shocked when slut sluts
> OP is a faggot cuck

Enjoy losing half your shit.
>>
I'm a girl first of all and second I'm in Canada hahahaha
>>
File: Screenshot_20160718-130909.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160718-130909.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Read this book and follow the instructions for dealing with an unfaithful wife. Join his online community and get advice. It may be too late but this will give you the best chance at saving your marriage.
>>
>>695228349
I never said she was in her 30's
>>
Is she the portly bitch behind the register?
>>
>>695228650
tits or gtfo
>>
>>695228609
Get implants ? Are you retarded .. This is why you don't get vagooooo
>>
hey OP.

Are there feels involved? Her towards the faggot from work, or vice versa?
>>
>>695226466

Tell her what you have found, don't let her play the victim role. Be fucking alpha, use that bitchbackhandslap.exe if you must. Make her feel guilty, once she starts crying and realised what she has done she will apologies.
>>
Chop her fucking head off and nail it to this guys front door. And stand there face fucking her severed head until he wonders what that strange noise is outside. Jizz in her mouth. punch dude in the face and then rape him
>>
>>695226466
>>695227457
This, literally the only option, do you have kids? Bad luck if so, she baited you into freaking out so she could fuck that guy and not feel guilty, she's a terrible person so get divorced and don't lose your shit, it's her fault for her cheating on you
>>
>>695228444
trips don't lie
>>
>>695228444
what is this?

>>
>>695228021
This
>>
>>695226466
If she's fucking someone else then her relationship with him will only get deeper as time goes on. If you want to salvage this relationship, the only way to do is confront her and give her an ultimatum. It's you or him. Be a man about it too, be a fucking alpha. Make her want you again
>>
>>695228656
You said you were 41. If she wasn't in her 30s 5 years ago, then you married a much younger woman. Well obviously you are going to have problems then. She is probably still just young enough to play the field, is getting older and wants to fuck whatever she can while they will let her.

You fucked up.
>>
>>695228778
The faggot from work is young and all dreamy over her.
She has sex issues and craves the attention....she doesn't get feels from anything except me, but apparently she just wants attention and new dick
>>
>>695228757
I get plenty, and you get no dick with tits like those
>>
>>695226466
Be a man and kill the kid from work.
>>
>>695228978
NEVER present ultimatums. They only serve to alienate the other person, and with any luck, you end up driving your wife further into the other dude´s arms.
>>
>>695226466
Well, kinda had the same thing happen, (minus the house burning... thats rough). It was odd, my wife of 9 years started acting differently. Acting out and causing fights like you mentioned. It was the fact that she didn't seem to care that hurt me the most. Shit went on for two months until I finally found the evidence in the phone. She ran to the store and left her phone at home, (which she always guarded). I had to look... Then I found it.

Confronted her just as she was walking in the door. Oh man, we had family over too... Timing couldn't have been any worse. She couldn't deny it so she opened up and told me everything. I kicked her out right then and there. She went to stay with a friend and the kids stayed with me. After a couple of days, she was a wreck. Her family and friends calling me, everyone was worried about her.

Finally managed to read some of her emails and responded. I just ignored all of her calls. Very upset but told her to get counseling ASAP. That would be the first step in showing me that she was serious about our life and the relationship.

Short version, she did it. About two months later I let her back in the house. Slow progress... Things kinda get better. Its still never easy.

I'd confront her man but be ready for any outcome. Then just follow your gut and don't get distracted by other people's opinions. If she is sincere and worth it then try to make it work. If not, you got to let her go. You'll pay the emotional cost either way.

Stay strong Anon. It doesn't help you much but this too shall pass.
>>
>>695228992
this

OP is a faggot with no game and deserves to lose everything to a sly younger woman because he never fucked young bitches when he was a young nerd.
>>
>>695228847
Probably right; but we've known each other for a long time and she has a LOT of unresolved issues from a really fucked up childhood so I always gave her a little leeway when it came to her crazy shit
>>
>>695226466

Install spyware on her phone and track her without letting her know. See if it's true or not that she's cheating. It will give you peace of mind, especially if you still want to be with her.

Stress is a huge factor, as you've mentioned already. Her way of dealing with it might be to forget all about it by cheating on you, or getting together with someone else who could make her life easier.

If she's cheating on you with this dude you need to beat him to a bloody pulp. Preferably near death. Don't leave any kind of evidence. Alternatively, set fire to his house. He's likely single, right? Just make his situation worse than yours, so that he appears less alluring to your wife.

As for the relationship itself... it might be time to try and rekindle the old spark. Why did you get together? What were the circumstances? How did you feel about one another? What were the best times you had together? What do you have in common and most enjoy about each other? Think about those things and see if you can get some life back into that relationship. Be prepared to forgive her in the case that she cheated on you if you somehow manage to reconcile if you really want to be with her. But don't do it twice.

Alternatively, money would probably solve most of your problems. If you could manage to make a large sum in a short time (don't ask how) you might be able to fix the situation just like that.
>>
>>695228652
Here's the online forum:
http://marriedmansexlife.vanillacommunities.com
They a very thought out and tested method for dealing with unfaithful wives. It will require a lot of work but it's the only approach that works.
>>
>>695226466
play it cool, hire a private investigator, get proof she is cheating, have the ammo you need to not get completely demolished during the divorce, then explode and reveal you know what's up
>>
but where are the texts? give us the texts
>>
>>695229286 Did her daddy fuck her? if so plz post pics.
>>
>>695229207
Holy shit this is actually good advice. OP listen to this man.
>>
>>695229350
terrible advice on every front. this board is 18+
>>
>>695228996
Yeah. What you should know is that this is an extremely common scenario. This is what a LOT of marriages go through, this exact sequence of steps with very little variety. One thing to note that none of it is your fault, you can´t keep love and passion around forever and the way women handle that loss is...what you´re seeing right now.

Trust me. I should know. I´m currently the faggot from work for a different relationship, that I´ve pretty much ruined. Not my proudest moment. But if you want, I can offer a different perspective.
>>
Not sure if already mentioned but you need to lawyer up like yesterday. I can guranteed you with 100% accuracy that she will get an attorney to fuck you over as hard as possible. And it probably won't even be her idea, it will be the new guy she's fucking idea.
>>
>>695229207
Thanks anon; that was helpful. I understand my situation is far from unique but it's one of those things that when you're in it it seems like You're alone in something nobody could possibly understand. Thanks gain, I'm going to confront her tonight after the kids are in bed
>>
Dude I went through a divorce at 39 after I caught my wife cheating.

I had the same thought about having to start over but it's the best thing I ever done.

Confidence for divorcing the cheating whore.
More cash in my pocket.
Started working on me and my thinking and appearance.
I now travel to South east Asia many times as a single guy to enjoy myself and chill.
I now own 3 houses and rent out 2 and have an income from it.

In short. Best thing I ever done. Divorce the whore and DO start over. It'll work out great if you work on yourself once your single.
>>
>>695226466
Move on once a cheater always a cheater. Odds are the reason you've been having such rocky times was at least in part due to her affair or at least wanting one.
>>
>>695226466
Beat the shit out of her and beat the guy to near death tell them they will die if anything happens again
>>
>>695226466
>don't want to start over....I just want my wife back

Hows about talking to her, stating this exact thing and see what happens?
>>
>>695229350
0/10
>>
File: 1468702083203.jpg (16 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1468702083203.jpg
16 KB, 540x421
>>695226466
anon, man, you gotta work on your options a bit. I get that you don't want to start over but to what lengths are you ready to go to keep the marriage up?

Keep your own wellbeing as your main priority because otherwise you'll just detest her more as time goes by and things will deteriorate more. Maybe confront her about her cheating and ask if an open marriage is something you two could consider to keep you two together for the sake of your children at least.

I'm not sure if thats a working solution for you but if you intend to keep together you both have to make compromises. Keep it together and keep your head cool man, hope it works out in the end.
>>
>>695227457
That doesn't work in a no fault state.
>>
>>695226466
It's obvious the time has come to move on. She does not love you enough to stay faithful.
>>
you're a huge faggot, and that's why she hates you,

why don't you just do what ever you fucking want, how does your wife hold this power over you, divorce the cunt and kick her out, why the fuck do you let yourself be treated like this? The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>695229670
>confront before evidence is gathered so she can cover her tracks
u dumb
>>
Just beat the fucking shit out of her man... equality is a bitch.
>>
>>695229853
Screenshot and print it out... That'd what she would do... or any female.
>>
>>695229835
2edgy24chan
>>
>>695229736
This. I don't understand why people are so unwilling to be straight up about things.
>>
>>695228530
>topkek
>>
>>695229207
gud stuff
>>
>>695229575
>>695229746

What's wrong? Can't deal with the reality of cheating? The immediate answer must be divorce, right? Because let's face it, that's going to make everyone happy (aside from OP and his family, of course).
>>
>>695229671
you don't sound like you have any kids
OP has 3.
OP has to pay child support until he grows a pair of tits and they fall off.
>>
>>695228021

That's some solid advice anon
>>
>>695229474
Didn't copy them
>>695229499
Uncle fucked her, no pics to be had
>>695229502
It's the best advice so far
>>695229609
lol you better not live in Colorado
>>695229654
Not worried about that; we're pretty minimalist and have very few valueable possessions
>>
>>695229654
Yea - never forget the woman you loved is not that woman anymore.

Show her no quarter
>>
File: 127.png (372 KB, 680x508) Image search: [Google]
127.png
372 KB, 680x508
>>695226466
i fucking hate it when people say ''the wife''.

but whatever, first off, maybe you SHOULD start over with another woman so consider that. as you get older you can get kinda stuck in familiar systems and even if they're dysfunctional you'll feel like you prefer them. breaking free from those established systems is what can keep someone young. just saying.

as for ''making it work'' with this woman: confront her about that dude she's been fucking and try to find some reconciliation. really depends on her reaction but if she lets you know what led her to cheat you might find a starting point. if you're both interested in committing to the relationship you'll need to come up with a plan to rekindle some shit, up to you what that would look like.
but it won't work if one party is chasing and the other avoiding.

my personal course of action would be to just mess around with differend women on the side aswell as revenge but maybe you're not as petty as me.

GL F4M
>>
>>695229286
Don't, she's how old now? 40 something, that shit should have been worked out, it's all on her now. I'm really sorry this happened man, just try and get actual evidence she cheated and then divorce her, make sure you have a pre-nup and even then get evidence she cheated so you don't lose everything. If you have no children with her then you're a brand new man, get out dating again, use adult dating sites, best thing you can do to move on is move on, but don't do this just yet, get the evidence you need and divorce her. I know it's hard because you have so much with her, but she was willing to throw that all away for a cheap fuck, so you aren't the one doing it, she is. Be strong man, this happened to me but I'm much younger than you, but you can still move on and be a top lad.
>>
>>695226466
Asking these retarded fucks for advice, likely just baiting.

In the event you’re not, here goes.

To preface, I've been married for 15 years, have a child, lived overseas with my wife, have gone through a uninsured flood, cancelled numerous vacations, had a back injury and dealt with family problems.
Relationships are complex, but also easy. You need to be the bigger person, because the reality is men have to be to make a relationship work. This means when she calls you names, you don't return the favour, you take control of the situation by remaining calm and collected. Exercise and alcohol are great ways to vent later.
If you want to try and salvage this start with a simple, gentle confrontation, acknowledge the past pain (fire, stress, etc) and admit that it has been hard on you, then remind her that it has been hard on both of you. Remind her that there is good in the 11 years you’ve been together, don’t use the children as a reason to stay together as it’s a terrible thing for them. It takes two to make a relationship work, you’re willing, ask her if she is. If it means counselling, then it means no topics are off limits, but the therapist leads.
If she’s not willing, it’s over anon. You cannot save the relationship on your own, you’re better off to move on and make a new life, love your children and let go of her.

Don't do any of that stupid revenge or money shit, the anon's on here couldn't get out of a wet paper bag, let alone effectively hide money from the legal proceedings of a divorce. None of them are forensic accountants, and they with lawyers will comb through all your income and expenses, if your hiding cash, they will likely find it unless you are just as smart.
>>
>>695229736
This won't work. The best thing to do is file for divorce and expose the affair to everyone including her family, his wife (if there is one) and their work.

Affairs are fantasies. It's only once the illusion is broken that there can be a chance for reconciliation. A real relationship can't compete with a fantasy.
>>
>>695229928
> why can't people just be nice and everything will work out
lel still in hs and never had a gf

>>
She's going to come back to you, dude. It's you and the kids in what I'm guessing it's a decent house or her and liquor store asshole in some trailer. Let her go through her phase. Make her as uncomfortable as possible in the house but then start being nice to her when she moves out.

Worked for my mom and dad. They got back together just two months ago after being separated for a year.
>>
File: 1457425155449.jpg (39 KB, 460x429) Image search: [Google]
1457425155449.jpg
39 KB, 460x429
>Getting married.

Welp now you only have three options.

1. Stay in your cuck marriage and have her new boyfriend routinely come over and fuck her while you're in the next room

2. Divorce her, have your kids taken away, and get financially cucked when she takes half of your stuff and half of your paychecks from now on.

3. Kill her and turn her into Pig feed.
>>
>>695226466
You lost when you blew up on here. She wanted to make you give her a reason to fuck him and you did. Time to move on
>>
>>695230127
not Colorado, britfag here.

And no two situations are equal; you might not need advice on what to do, because you have to look in your heart for that, but other people´s experience definitely can´t hurt.
>>
>>695227740

maybe you should go to leddit instead of OP, newfriend.
>>
>>695226466

>her phone while she's passed out

well, I'd be glad to grab her phone and text him:

"dude, you sure want this used goods? I'm her husband, I know everything you've done with her (yawn!). Just take her out of my life without making a fuss, and let me enjoy a new freedom: I just don't need a cheater.".
>>
>>695226466
You are in a tight spot. If you want to keep your family together you will have to try to work it out with her. Is this other asshole married if so tell his wife show her texting material, that will end it. Otherwise save evidence and bury her in the divorce.
>>
>>695230225
Did you forgive a cheater?
>>
>>695226466
>heavy implications they've been fucking

You have to come around the idea that it's over, follow the advice given here >>695228021

And if you can get hold of her phone again try taking some screenshots so you can use that later in court
>>
You could have an open marriage
>>
>>695230037
Actually I think OP should accept the new cuck lifestyle. He saved the pic in the original post to beat off to while he imagined this other dude fucking his wife, he's clearly gearing up to sit in the corner and play with his dick while the new boyfriend slings dick to his old lady.

so long as everyone is happy, right?
>>
>>695228440

Yeah she seems like a psycho
>>
43yo here.
There is something I've learned from all those girls and friends and situation: she did it once she'll do it again.
And also, that things will never be the same as before. In either way you already lost her.
That's fucking bad and I feel for OP.
But even I am 43 I would dump her the same minute. I already did that many years ago and believe me that might very well be the best decision of my life.
>>
File: image.png (531 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
531 KB, 1136x640
>>695226466
Just fuck a chick and text her now and then

Show wife you can play games too

When she starts being a total slut just kick her out, keep the kids or not.

Start working, make a lot of money. Buy new wardrobe. Bring over younger sluty chicks. Start selling them for sex

Make money by being a pimp

Go to wife

Show her your 25 sluts that would do anything for you

If she's fucking someone with a bigger dick then you, don't sweat it.

Keep making money

Your now 50

You have 100+ sluts working for you

Open up brothel, ask x wife if she wants to be head hen

Move your kids into brothel

Your sons have unlimited pussy

Win win

You get your wife and sluts
>>
>>695226466
>>695226466
>I'm 42

You sound like a whiny bitch.
Kick her out you faggot.
>>
>>695230535
a fucking hot psycho at that.
>>
>>695228444
>That's awesome if I get crazy and decide to fuck her over. But I probably won't

That's not 'fucking her over', that's doing what is best for you. She already fucked YOU over by fucking some other dude
>>
>>695229207
Good advice except the confronting the other man part. No good can come from this and it isn't about him anyway it's about your wife. She's the one who betrayed you.

You should tell his wife/gf if there is one and if possible his family. Also tell his work. Many businesses still have rules against infidelity. At the very least he will be humiliated and shunned.

It's important to expose the affair as much as possible without negatively impacting your kids.
>>
File: awright.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
awright.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
>>695229286

> so I always gave her a little leeway when it came to her crazy shit

ya dun goofed
>>
1. move to philippines
2. find a woman who is still a woman and doesn't have dreams of world domination like all western women do now
3. live happily ever after with your loyal housewife.
>>
>>695226466
Google surviving infidelity.
>>
File: daily-wtf-015-010320141.jpg (69 KB, 615x733) Image search: [Google]
daily-wtf-015-010320141.jpg
69 KB, 615x733
>>695226466
Man I feel your pain..
My worst nightmare. I feel for you bro
>>
>>695226466
Try to go to counseling together would be my guess. Relationship-less non-virgin here so what the fuck do I know? Take pictures on your phone of her phone's text logs with the guy, or if you're more tech savvy, back up her texts without her knowing but make sure you don't leave a trace of having done so. You know, just in case.
>>
>>695230080
No I have 2 kids.

I pay cash to her for my kids and my kids are never away from my home staying with me.

After a few years the penny dropped once the kids matured a bit and realised there mom was a slut who fucked up. They show me more respect than they do her.
>>
>>695226466
Screencap the texts and send them to your phone

Divorce her without losing anything thanks to infidelity
>>
>>695226466
Tell that bitch to drag the little pussy to your house, get them drunk and fuck him in the ass while she watches and fingers.

This is the ultimate way to execute your dominance and to hold your position at the top.
>>
>>695230793
Good plan
>>
>>695228444

Post MOAR
>>
>>695230225
And how exactly does a Lawyer get permission to go rooting through his parents' things where he stashes the money?
>>
>>695230924
this guy gets it
>>
File: DSC_1197.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1197.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>695230732
I don't know. My wife is off tonight and he's working...I think I'm going to go in for a 6 pack or something and strike up a lively conversation
More pics of wife
>>
>>695228440
Hey Ashley
>>
>>695231012
you wear a prosthetic dick during sex?
>>
The banner up top tells me this is a lie, but assuming it's not, divorce her and I hope you live in a state with harsh consideration of who's at fault. You know the guy I'm guessing, so you can subpoena him when the day comes. If yolo is true, then it's not worth another day with that bitch, and your kids will totally understand one day. Good luck, anon
>>
>>695231012

Go on...
>>
>>695226466
>get your blackface game on
>go to store while hes working
>rob the place at gunpoint
>kill him and take money
>run

Now the police are looking for a black guy and you get to buy some stuff for your kids or a fleshlight
>>
OP kill your kids, kill your wife, and get the fuck out of there. Move to Barcelona. Start using heavy drugs. Die happy by 50.
>>
File: goji_a.gif (993 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
goji_a.gif
993 KB, 500x199
>>695226466
that's crazy bish, that's why i pay dem bish, why would i do that...BISH?? #fakecuck
>>
>>695226466
>women don't like men who don't have a job

figure out a way to get him fired.

Plan C:
>At a liquor store customer service is important
>Either convince random people to go into the store and ask the impossible of your target (or pay them, friends, cousins old college mates would be best for this)
>Have the customer create a fuss about an item they don't have in stock (just look at the shelves for empty product. Have them call you to so that you can call the store to confirm if they have it in stock then have the customer ask your target if it is in stock
>Have customer threaten to talk to corporate for his inability to perform his tasks
>Getting people fired is really easy

Course you wouldn't be in this position OP if you just payed more attention to your girl, develop ways to relieve the stress of your marriage by going on frequent trips to places. We can call this plan A.
>>
this
>>695230924
followed by this
>>695231151

/thread
>>
>>695228311
Judges throw prenups out all the time, all a woman has to do is say she was coerced/tricked into signing it, or that she didn't understand what she was signing and BOOM it's thrown out.
>>
>>695226942
yes you are.
if she did it once , chances are , she'll do it again faggot.

you either accept your life as a cuck or you do the same.
chances are if you divorce her she'll take everything from you
>>
>>695226466
what kind of calculator is that? does it have any sweet graphing functions?
>>
>>695226466
>expecting an 11 year relationship to last

It was a good run but come fucking on. Most relationships end after 3 years
>>
File: 1468422303687.jpg (13 KB, 360x425) Image search: [Google]
1468422303687.jpg
13 KB, 360x425
>>695226466
>married

you already lost, faggot. time to pack it in.
>>
>>695228311
Not true after nine years. The earnings over that time are community property.
>>
>>695231338
>but my grandparents married at 14 and stayed together for 87 years!
>>
I live in a state that is heavy into the Mom gets everything; being unfaithful is not grounds for divorce in a man's favor in these parts
>>
>>695230225
Good post, married 12 years here and most of these /b/ tards who responded are neckbeards and most have never been laid let alone in a relationship. Marriage is hard as fuck, and takes an effort. If she's going to cheat you can't stop it if you want your family intact. Get in great shape,dress good and women will come looking for you. You then can make the choice if you want some on the side also.
>>
>>695227937
Don't do marriage counselling!

Go and get yourself counselling. I'm 47 and hit the wall hard. Started drinking every say. Said mean things to her she said mean things to me. I said hurtful things about her kids. The list goes on.

Sat in a shitty apartment reading lots of self help books and going to counselling. Wife loves me more than I could ever imagine and she's so proud I'm getting help. It feels pretty shitty sat here on my own but I know I'm going to come through this a better person. Hopefully she'll still be my wife.

Get help.
>>
>>695226466
your wife is a worthless insect
>>
>>695231280
Rubbish.

Prenups are witnessed and part of the prenup your signing you are fill compliant and aware of what your signing
>>
>>695226466
Been there /b/ro. There's no fix, if she wants the d somewhere else, it'll happen. Lawyer up and divorce. The next six months of your life are going to suck but after that you can start over.
>>
>>695226466
start cuckolding OP, offer to watch her fuck the other dude. Also propose to let her fuck black men.

Cuckolding is the best way to save your marriage.

Ask her if you could lick her afterwards or if the man fucking her can fuck your ass as well.

You will bond through this extravaganza of sex, suck the cum out of her pussy.

thank me later OP
>>
>>695231466
solution: marry but don't have kids, then you can divorce if shit hits the fan instead of living in hell "for the kids"
>>
>>695231466
Side pussy isn't really my thing anon. I guess I'm trying to change someone that isn't going to change in the long run but I'm spinning my wheels trying to deny it
>>
Become her bitch, do everything for her but on the condition she stops cheating. it's a win win op, you can still be the little bitch you are and your wife stops cheating on you.
>>
>>695228021
Fucking this a thousand times
>>
>>695228241
stfu , if he wasn't sure he wouldn't be posting her ass in this shithole
>>
>>695231697
Britfag here again.

Very true. She won´t change, and it might even get worse as she gets older.

Ultimately though, the choice is still with you. An open relationship where she, horrible as it sounds, gets her needs fulfilled with a different guy, or you give her up.
>>
Married ten yeArs here op. I'm only 31 tho. It's been rocky as fuck for awhile now. We separated once. We also have 3 kids so there's that. I have 13 years left til I can morally walk, but I'd what to do either. Marriage is a joke and I advise any single b/rother to not. Just because you're married doesn't mean you've locked it down. It just means you fucked yourself in the event she gets tired of your ass. Godspeed op
>>
>>695228021
phew anon, will save this for posterity
>>
Just end the whole fucking thing and divorce. The girl you knew is literally dead now. The cute, charming girl you knew years ago doesn't exist anymore. Just get over it.
>>
>>695226466
Forward it to your phone - Get phone records from company.

You NEED PROOF OR SHE WILL GET EVERYTHING.

When she is the one destroying the family, courts will give her much less - So, you need to do that NOW.

Get the records at the very least. If you pay for the phones, you can also not get in trouble for looking at content of phones.

She baited you man. Time to make sure she doesn't get everything.

OR confuse her. Tell her you love her, and that you know she's been sleeping around, ask her if she is open to fucking others while still being together, and then ask if she has been? Say it doesn't bother you. Make her feel comfortable - then find the truth.

Also, post messages or what you remember.
>>
Is your name Seth by chance?
>>
>>695229058
Virgin detected
>>
File: ipod photos 045.jpg (284 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ipod photos 045.jpg
284 KB, 720x960
>>695231836
Pretty much dude. I said heavy implications of cheating; and that in itself is cheating. I put emotional cheating on the same level as physical cheating....Sometimes I fucking hate loving this woman
(pic is her with a wig)
>>
>>695231556
Depends on the state/province you live in and the judge really. God help you if you ever end up in an Ontario family court, prenup is thrown out the fucking window the moment the woman says she was coerced into signing it. And if the judge is a woman you'd have a better chance of grabbing the court officers sidearm than getting anything in your favor.
>>
>>695226466
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER
>>
>>695226466
Seriously, and I really mean this, get ahold of your phone provider and have them send you a transcript of the messages that were sent to and from her phone. Proceed to call her out on the cheating, but DO NOT let her know you have the messages, or know of the messages. It'll go one of two ways, and it's up to you to proceed down either path. If it comes to divorce, and I hate to say it bro, but it seems like it, use them as evidence against her. Strong evidence like that holds up well in court and can protect you financially. Any questions?
>>
>>695228440
not too bad for an old slut
>>
>>695231997
Not ready for that level of cold reality yet anon
>>695232048
Not worried about losing shit in the divorce...poorfags that don't have much need for material posessions
>>695232109
Nope, no Seth here
>>
>>695232257
You need a subpoena for that.
>>
>>695231697
I can't believe I am saying this on /b/ but it's good to see you take the moral high ground. I am a lesser man, and when my wife cheated and basically checked out of the marriage I went on the prowl. Have been ever since, we are now just roommates who get along and raise our children
>>
>>695227923
Be me.
Work at liquor store.
$65,000/ year
>>
>>695232495
The house....kids...
>>
I can only give you luck, anon, but no great advice. I hope you get out clean
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.