[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread >Be me >My friend Olivia introduces me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 24
File: 1465542311156.png (177 KB, 975x341) Image search: [Google]
1465542311156.png
177 KB, 975x341
feels thread
>Be me
>My friend Olivia introduces me to her friend. Let's call her Ana.
> Ana is a skinny brunette with a gorgeous heart-shaped face, and lips that look like those of Aphrodite herself.
>Olivia tells us we'd be cute together.
>We exchange numbers and end up going on a date to a local cafe
>We get along really well. There's rarely a moment she isn't laughing or smiling.
>We kiss and go our separate ways for the evening.
>Get roped into shit with friends and end up being gone from home for a while without phone and by extension ignore Ana.
>Get back to town, and I'm about to call my beautiful girlfriend and tell her I'm sorry, ask her back out and spend time with this gorgeous girl.
>>>>I wake up.
Feels thread, /b/
>>
File: 1429476695093.png (284 KB, 740x472) Image search: [Google]
1429476695093.png
284 KB, 740x472
>>
File: 1277359066680.png (400 KB, 975x322) Image search: [Google]
1277359066680.png
400 KB, 975x322
>>
>>695162973
me actually
>>
If the black dude from last thread, and the dude that said he just got a dumbbell end up here,

Or, like, anyone else I was replying to

I'm still here if you wanna keep talking
>>
File: dav.png (698 KB, 1234x4568) Image search: [Google]
dav.png
698 KB, 1234x4568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
>>
Dear D.
I have to stop talking to you. I don't want to feel an empty void that you will leave. Reach for a missing piece that you will take away from me. I don't want to think about you everyday for the rest of my life. To think about what I would be like. I have to stop talking to you. I don't want to remember our late night conversations, our fantasy of a new life. I don't want to build these memories that will haunt me every blink of every day. I have to stop talking to you before I remember you.
>>
>>695162973
Holy shit
>>
>>695161979
That's kind of pathetic tbh. Go get a girl, anon.
>>
>>695164056
damn...
>>
I wish she would love me back. I spent all my time knowing her doing what she wanted, overcoming some insecurities for her, showing her how much she means to me. But she does nothing in return. I feel like it's a lost cause but I can't stop being in love with her.
>>
File: 1231576545.png (43 KB, 1315x195) Image search: [Google]
1231576545.png
43 KB, 1315x195
>>
>>695164297
The most important thing I really want you to remember from this and learn from this is: if she did nothing in return, then she was not for you.

I don't know you, or the context of what happened, but if you really did all these things and she legitimately did nothing, then not only is she not for you, but she is not worth your love for her.

If there's more you think there is to talk about, I'm here
>>
>>695164592
How do I stop loving her?
>>
>>695161979
>>695151048
I am on a diet and don't know if it's sustainable.
I've lost over thirty pounds in the last three or four months, and I feel great.
But I don't want to let up because I don't want to be fat again.
My sister almost died because of her anorexia, and I don't want to be militant and go down that path.
I've been trying really hard to allow myself small pleasures, but when I do I remember the lack of self control I used to have and I'm disgusted with myself.
I know I look fine, maybe even good, but I feel as disgusting as I was thirty pounds ago.
I'm terrified guys, I don't want to go down my sister's path but I don't want to look horrible either.
I wonder if I'll ever be happy with myself, I don't think I know how to be.
>>
I'm not even sure why I'm sad at this point
>>
>>695164939
Didn't mean for the link, my apologies
>>
File: 1458362267338.png (195 KB, 1324x658) Image search: [Google]
1458362267338.png
195 KB, 1324x658
>>
>>695164824
Unfortunately I don't think there's really a trick to that. Me personally, all I can say is the bullshit you'll probably hear, and have heard, about "loving yourself" or "working on yourself" because, well that's what I ended up doing. And maybe that's not the most comforting right now.

But please man, do something. Something for yourself, anything for yourself. Start sleeping better. Start eating better. Hell, if you can afford it and don't make a habit of it, eat like shit and binge, if only for a meal. But you gotta start doing things for yourself.

I know it may seem like you've lost so much of yourself and don't know who or what you are. Maybe it's like that for you, maybe it isn't. But, hey, it was like that for me, so no shame.

Thinking and feeling is okay. But it's really important for you to get up, realize no amount of thinking is gonna make you feel better, and you gotta start doing.

Do it, bro. Because once you lose yourself in doing things for you, one day you'll just sort of have that weird creeping realization, like I did, that, holy shit I don't love that girl anymore.

And you bet you'll be god damn ready to keep on going on with life and doing shit that makes you happy.
>>
>>695164939
What kind of diet if I may ask?
>>
>>695165784
Low carb, average protein, and high fat.
I have nightmares about eating all the food I want, I imagine that doesn't help.
>>
>>695164939
hey anon I relate to this and it gets better remember that u can't gain all the weight back over night and allow ur self something every once in a while. I don't know if you exercise but exercise is a great way to be able to eat a bit off bad stuff without feeling too gross
>>
>>695165942
How many calories a day, if you got that part planned(ish) out? Because the way I see it, you disciplined yourself in a way such that you've been able to keep at this for 3 or 4 months. And if you believe that shit about things being made solid habits or whatever after a month of consistency, then holy shit you're there and good fucking job.

And if there's a slip up, no big deal. You're allowed to slip up here and there, but no one meal or slip up is going to be the end of you.

I don't know all the details, but I hope you're not too low on carbs, because those are important for energy levels and just being sane throughout the day in general
>>
File: 1462385955655.jpg (701 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462385955655.jpg
701 KB, 2000x2000
>>695163864
Everytime...
>>
>>695165541
I'll just explain my situation. I met 4 people online whom I made friends with on a game. We started getting closer and started a group chat on kik and eventually Skype. It's summer and I live pretty far from my irl friends so I spent most of my day with those 4. I fell in love with one of them and I can't get out. I can't just stop talking to her because I care about the other 3 as well. I'm stuck with being around her and I feel like I can't get out of love.
>>
>>695162973
This is actually me
>>
>>695166266
I try to rationalize that, and I'm trying to allow myself the little things.
Even being a healthy weight it's hard to work out because asthma, so that's a thing.
>>695166433
I started at 1200 calories a day, and kept track of it for around the first two months. After that I knew what I could eat and what I couldn't and just rolled with it from there.
I guess I gotta believe it since it worked, I just don't want to destroy that solid habit I developed.
I try to stay at 20g net carbs a day, I go over a little sometimes but too much over and I lose my damn mind and eat al the bread.
>>
>>695166609
Couple ways to go about that I suppose. You could just cut all ties with those people for now, but I presume you don't want to do that (even I wouldn't want to). For practicality, try keeping her at a good distance emotionally. If it takes drilling into your head that "she is just a friend" over and over until you believe it, then maybe that's what it takes. But really consider what I said >>695165541 here.

The more focus you put on things outside of that group on things for you, and only you, the easier it will get.
>>
>>695167124
I will try, thanks for being there for me anon.
>>
>>695164297
I remember I knewa girl like that. I told her I loved he even though she had a boyfriend. I stopped talking to her for a year until she saw me waiting for the bus. I told her how much I hated her existence but if she still wanted to be friends I'd still treat her as such despite my feelings. I don'tknow why but I felt good to say that
>>
>>695167034
Sorry to keep going /fit/ on you, but how much do you weigh and such. Height, age, sex, if you're comfortable with it. I'm just really worried that with 20g of carbs a day that you might be compromising more of your health than you think. Too many carbs are bad, yes, but it is also very very important to get a good amount, even if you're not necessarily a body builder or super active or anything like that
>>
File: shit.png (590 KB, 2645x3258) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
590 KB, 2645x3258
Anyone have anything this guy made?
>>
>be me
>22
>depressed
>just broke up with gf
>quit job
>quit school
>adopted a dog
>moving to Iowa
>driving there
>wake up
>uncontrollably sad it wasn't my life
>worst cry of my life
>.000000000000000000000001th of a nano meter away from killing myself
>>
>>695167345
No problem, I know you got this man. If I can do it, you can too
>>
>>695167607
It's all good man, I gotta know if I'm treating myself okay or if I'm getting into dangerous territory.
I'm 5'4, 138lb, 22, female.
I just saw that 20g/day is enough and rolled with that, but I'm sure I fluctuate up to 30g.
I don't lift or anything, I'm pretty stagnant in my physical activity.
>>
I'm still a kissless virgin
>>
>>695167648
couldn't you do this then?
just plan it carefully
>>
Guys wanna here a stupid love story that is currently breaking me down? Its not in greentext and the story isn't exactly finished, Im living it.
>>
>>695168537
yeah go
>>
>>695167648
Don't do it anon you would be missed. We would miss you /b/ro. Don't be a faggot and leave
>>
File: 1468475875073.png (1 MB, 977x540) Image search: [Google]
1468475875073.png
1 MB, 977x540
me at the moment
>>
>>695168028
holy shit you're basically my ex (that I still talk to and am friends with) and she's doing really well with her diet which is similar-ish afaik

It seems like it's all working for you, and I think you'll do just fine keeping it up. I would still very heavily suggest having more carbs in your diet because I'm reasonably sure that 20-30g a day is not sufficient in general. Even if it works now, I'd suggest eventually reverting to a diet where carbs make up 40-50% of your caloric intake. I think that comes up to at least 100g if your goal is 1200 calories/day.

But all that being said if you feel absolutely fine and healthy then obviously don't need to pay any of what I said much mind. More power to you on your diet, and keep on going; you're doing really well!
>>
>>695163864
>tfw I was already listening to this before I opened the thread
>>
Ok since that one anon>>695168636
wanted it, you all are getting it. pt1

There I was. Life is going good, school is fine. Many friends. Family life was good too. I wasn't necessarily looking for a girl. I mean I was out there, but not actively searching for anyone or anything. Just as life was starting to get routine, somewhat boring, I met her. A friend introduced me to her at this party. Her face was seared into my head immediately. One of the cutest, most beautiful faces you can imagine. Her smile lit up those sparks behind my eyes. We engaged in conversation and did not stop that whole night.

Except for the slow dances, which we both voluntarily did each time. I will never forget the first song we danced to, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, fuck that song in the best way possible. Over and over again. The eye contact was unimaginable, we never broke during those dances. We were entranced in each other. After the dance, I totally forgotten to ask for her contact information. All I had was her first name, Laura. I contacted the mutual friend and finally got her number. Both of us were excited when I sent that first text. We couldn't exactly see each other at the moment, mostly because of strict parents, so we stuck to facetime. We facetimed over the whole weekend nonstop until we had to return to school. We then always talk at school whenever we can, we spend all our time together. Everyone could see "us" but us.
>>
File: 1467961474848.jpg (80 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
1467961474848.jpg
80 KB, 562x393
>>695168970
>>
File: 1459726170129.png (396 KB, 1859x455) Image search: [Google]
1459726170129.png
396 KB, 1859x455
>>
My dearest,
You were my world, and I'm so sorry that I ruined yours years ago. I didn't realize what I was doing, and I became obsessive. I'm sorry that I grew bitter and took it out on you, when you just wanted to be friends afterwards. After all of these years of trying to let you go, I've realized that you won't go away. I will always miss you. Last night, I tried to sleep, only to find you in my head once again. I just want you back, and for things to be as they were. I want a second chance. All I do anymore is sit here until sunrise on 4chan, while you're out there making something of your life. You've moved on, but I can't.
>>
>>695168537
If its a story of you being a huge pussy and not dumping a bitch for cheating on you then please spare us.
>>
>>695169128
pt2

I finally realized I had to ask her out and of course she ecstatically said yes.We were obviously already in love at that point, so we wasted zero time. In this story there will be no sex stories, sorry I know you would have loved to hear some of those, but because of her strict parents, we simply did not have time to. Both parties were more than willing though. Time goes on, and I have the best 8 months of my entire life. We find all the activities we can so we can be together, and ever so often sneak out for a little to have some romantic times. She was absolutely perfect for me. She knew everything about me and still accepted me. We could share everything. She even claimed I helped her out of a depression.She was an amazing kisser, honestly like wow. She was unpredictably nice and sweet, and so understanding. It baffled me sometimes with the nice things she said. She knew exactly how to put that smile on my face and make it never go away.

Until. Until another man came her way. His name was Christian. He lived closer and just seemed like a better offer. She still had feelings for me. That's why we both cried when she let me down. I guess he had the better offer in the long run, which he did not. The night after she let me down, I put a shotgun to my head and pulled the trigger. Hadn't cleaned it in forever so it jammed and didn't fire, I couldn't bring myself to try again. It was that bad. I tried to get her back, by reminding her of the good times and such. To no avail. Nothing worked. She wanted to stay strong in her decision even though she admit she missed me. Did I mention she could be pretty stubborn? After school ended, I have some of the worst times of my life. (and whoops we already planned on going to the same college) .
>>
>>695169459
haha no sir, thats not it. good try though
>>
>>695169355
fuck
>>
Pety alert:

>be me
>Broke up with gf 2 months ago to have sex with other women.
>Sleep with a few women.
>Get kicked out of the house I was living at with ex
>Realise I've had major depression for years
>Depression gets worse
>More women
>Dick stops working
>Depression gets worse, slowly lose the will to go on
>Realised I've made a huge mistake and threw away something good with my ex.
>Start seeing ex again a few days ago.
>She's in 2 minds on getting back together because of how much hurt I caused her.
>I treat her like a god.
>I'm slowly getting through to her and we're on good terms.
>She took off today for a 6 week trip overseas.
>She's the only thing keeping me swimming right now.
>I don't know what to do
>>
>have chance to talk and interact with people
>decide they're better off not knowing me so I never interact with then
Why do I have to be such a fuckup.
>>
>>695169538
pt3

She broke up with me about a month before it was summer. Suicidal thoughts and general depression. It affected my mood all the time. I isolated myself and pushed my best friends away. I never went out with friend or really anywhere for that matter. I could only think of her. It got so bad my mom started to notice. She made me see this therapist. First appointment I totally broke down, as I had never really had someone to vent to and I was able to let go of my pride. The sessions didn't help much honestly, but the person is really fun to talk to so I keep going, and she has to know the end of my story, doesn't she?

Mid June, I get drunk one night and text Laura. I ask her for to think about giving me a second chance and she says she will think about it. She then wants to facetime like old times, she insists. It was 3 AM but I was drunk so I said why not. It was a lot of fun. It felt like the old times where we were both hopelessly in love with each other and talked about literally everything. I could see the same thing in her eyes from that night at the dance.

It was only that night though. Several days with no contact with her then she texts me saying that the guy broke up with her. We text, then she invites me to hang out for the next couple of days, just like old times. She was very suggestive and sending plenty mixed signals. But I gave her nothing, I acted like I never loved her. I don't know if that was the right thing to do, but I did it. I help her through it those days, listening to her talk about Christian in ways she used to talk about me. Then she had to go to this camp, which Christian also went to. I wished her luck and she was on her way. Three weeks with no contact for her, I believe I was just about over here. Then she came back. The first thing she did was text me, we talked for a little then she wanted to meet with me so we could catch up.
>>
>>695169081
It's worked super well, and I hope to keep going with it and be able to maintain weight rather than lose it.
My only problem with allowing that much carbs is that I have little self control because I love food, I would eat slices of wonder bread all day long if it had no consequence.
I guess I might need to up my caloric intake if I intend on sticking with this to maintain weight.
Thank you for your help anon, I think this has solidified my allowance of little things and a cheat day every month.
You rock man, I appreciate you
>>
>>695169920
You're not some massive fuckup for deciding not to interact with them

That being said, just fokken do it. Whether they're better off or not--who cares. What about you? Your well being is god damn important and if talking and interacting with people is something you want and something that you think will make you feel good then you go right the fuck ahead.
>>
File: 1466834692966.jpg (107 KB, 960x773) Image search: [Google]
1466834692966.jpg
107 KB, 960x773
>>
>>695169355
>>695169302
Got me bad....
>>
>>695170154
I see, my brother's a bit off the rails in terms of self control with food, so I can understand on some level where yo're coming from.

Definitely don't be afraid of a cheat day though as long as it's in moderation and in control; it's important to reward yourself every now and again.

You rock, too, and keep on rockin
>>
File: 1465307356232.gif (368 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1465307356232.gif
368 KB, 267x200
You know you can just avoid problems with women by not falling victims to your desires to procreate.

Take it from an ugly guy like me who actually had a gf before, sex is okay but just not worth the hassle. Eventually, once you learn to just completely ignore them and talk to them without directly looking at them, life becomes a bit easier actually.

Call me a faggot all you want, but I'm not a whiny-heartbroken faggot who can't move on, a cucked boyfriend who gets off on being fucked over because that's the only mindstate I know or some divorced guy who lost everything he worked for and has to pay child support, so I think that puts me a little bit ahead of them.
>>
File: 1466887056910.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466887056910.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
>>695170268
I know your struggle anon
>>
>15 years, visiting grandpa
>mother&dad are there also
>they have a little beagle puppy with them
>his name was Pete
>he is fucking awesome, we are bros
>he sticks to me and only me when I'm around, basically ignores anyone else
>help grandpa with basic chores on the countryside
>he tells me to go the farther excluded part of their estate (1,5km) and water the plants and other stuff
>go by foot
>shit just isnt working how its supposed to, really angry and frustrated
>an hour in it really starts to storm
>thundering really close
>never seen it rain so much
>only shelter was a little shed with uncloseable door, broken roof
>scared af, lightning is hitting only 50m away (or so it felt like)
>jump because something touches my heels
>its fucking Pete
>the little fucker came for me when it started to storm
>1,5km
>cried like a little bitch and almost choked the doggo from hugging it
>>
>Be me
>Starting 6th grade at a new middle school
>Know nobody in this school
>Go through the first few weeks no problem
>Chorus class comes along (everyone had to take it)
>Notice the most beautiful girl I had ever seen
>Instantly had the biggest crush on her
>Never had the guts to talk to her the whole year
>7th grade comes along
>Still have chorus class together (6th,7th,8th grade)
>One of my close friends had a good relationship with her
>They would date and break up a lot
>Seemed like no one in that school had a chance but him
>Half way through 7th grade I would draw pictures of people's name for them to put on the front of their binder
>She finds out I was doing it
>Asks me to make one for her
>Couldn't believe she talked to me
>Go home
>Begin making her name
>I took my sweet ass time making this thing
>Next day comes along
>Wait until the end of the school day to give it to her at her locker (Few lockers down from mine since we shared the same homeroom)
>Just me and her in the hallway because everyone left already
>She thanks me and gives me a hug
>Never wanted it to end
>Me and her would talk a little bit here and there through out the year
>8th grade comes along
>Yet again chorus class
>We become good friends
>Finally get her number
>I was out eating with friends when she randomly texted me
>"Hey what are you doing right now?"
>"Just out eating with my friend why?"
>"Come to the movies right now with me"
>"I can't, I'm at a restaurant"
>I do my fucking best to get out as soon as possible
>Instantly get my mom to drive me to the theater
>Movie was half way over but I didn't care
>Find her
>She was only with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend
>Finish the movie
>Come out and just chill and talk with each other
>Next thing you know she jumps on my back and i'm carrying her around
>Had a feeling something was happening soon and I couldn't be happier
>Next day comes around
>Text about how fun last night was
>The topic comes up if I liked her or not

Continue?
>>
I feel how she is drifting away, man. I know she is going through some difficult shit and I really want to be by her side but she just wont let me in. Now she always has different excuses, but I know that she is simply shutting me away little by little and... I think I'm gonna let it happen.
>>
>>695170084
I'm waiting fam
>>
pt4

We met up at my apartment. She immediately told me about how great it was. She had loads of fun doing camp shit. She also told me she kept a diary over the whole time. She insisted on reading it to me. I obliged since I didn't know what she wrote about and I was curious.

Pages filled with writings of how much she missed her most recent ex. How incomplete she felt without him. She felt exactly what I felt about her. I pushed through all of this, I listened to all of it. Three weeks worth of writings about that guy. I was in a sort of shock state when she finished. I knew I had to leave. I made up some bullshit of me forgetting an appointment or something. I left abruptly and she knew something was up. We had no contact for days after that.

Then out of nowhere she asks to meet up again like nothing ever happened. We do this for a few days and just have a lot of fun. We talk, we laugh, she admits she misses our conversations. We don't get too deep, because we both know it will only be about that other guy. I do get her to admit she has no idea how she really feels about anyone right now, this came up because some unimportant guy tried to ask her out, which she declined.

And here I am. Wondering when we will hang out again. At the mercy of life. Wondering if she has feelings for me, wondering if I still have a chance.
>>
Are girls still worth it anymore? I stopped trying a few years ago with them after my ex and just focused on myself. I stopped talking to most girls and did great things; I got great grades, got free trips around the country for academics, got a decent job, and yet something is still missing. Has anyone else been in this situation?
>>
>>695171267
thank you for reading, at least someone did
>>
>>695171389
A girl is that missing piece, love.
>>
>>695171389
MY FUCKING LIFE.
Literally would be emotional if I didn't have a girlfriend. After my last girlfriend, I realized that it's not really worth it at this time. Every since I stopped worrying about getting a girlfriend my life instantly got better. Grades got 10x better, graduated highschool, and just got a great job at 18 paying $19.50 an hour. Couldn't be happier but I also feel like something is missing.
>>
File: 1467016891858.png (136 KB, 984x760) Image search: [Google]
1467016891858.png
136 KB, 984x760
>>
>>695170993
fuck it let's hear it
>>
>>695161979
>tfw in 20's and still experiencing all of this
get gud buddy
>>
>>695164056
As someone that signs as D.

I've no clue what you're talking about.

So my advice is this. There's plenty of D out there, stop focusing on just the one.
>>
>>695170993
continue pls
>>
>>695171332
fam, please don't stress too much on this girl. she's only going to lead you to more and more hut feelings at this rate. I don't want to see another nigga be hurt by ambivalence in their ex
>>
File: 1459726959431.png (61 KB, 699x347) Image search: [Google]
1459726959431.png
61 KB, 699x347
>>
>>695172174
Sorry anon, not gonna happen. I will go through all this pain if there is even the slightest chance of getting her back, I can take it.
>>
i can't really put my finger on it, but it feels like the emotional equivalent of having every pore break out into a cold sweat at the thought of how you'll get through the rest of the month, or how and where you'll be in a year from now.
>>
>>695171598
I've had several girls are trying so hard to drop me hints about getting serious with them but I act oblivious because I don't want to deal with the hassle of dating. The weird part is that like 3 years ago I would have made a move on them in an instant. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>695172305
I tried and failed once. just don't want someone else to feel the same way I did. but if you're this determined, good luck. I really hope it works in your favor
>>
>>695172465
I already tried and failed. I am not giving up on this one, I am not letting go. Thank you, I hope its in my favor too.
>>
>>695171758
fuck
>>
>>695172459
Its exactly because you haven't been with a girl in three years, you forgot what it is like. Man you have a stable life right now, you can add a little love to it. Find a girl to complete you, it will make your life much more interesting too. Its all worth it.
>>
File: 1456809997739.jpg (26 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1456809997739.jpg
26 KB, 500x354
>>695170993
please.
>>
File: 1468785205417.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1468785205417.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>There is my best friend Anonette
>Get on well because we're roomates
>Always see her like a friend
>She studies philosophy
>She gets economical help to study in France
>She goes there
>I come back to my apartment
>whyistherenonoise.png
>start crying as soon I realise I loved her
>Talk to her about it
>discover she loved me too
>Fast forward 2 months talking with her everyday
>She says she is coming back for me
That was 2 weeks ago, she got killed by the ISIS truck. I'm considering suicide
>>
>>695173326
consider killing terrorists, get fucking revenge on those bastards
>>
>>695170993
>Didn't really know how to respond because of how shy I was back then
>"Why?"
>"Just answer it lol"
>"I mean yeah a little bit"
>"Good because after last night I started feeling the same way"
>I was in my kitchen when this happened
>Literally started cheering because of how happy I was
>Mom asks whats going on
>Explain everything to her
>Shes happy for me
>20 minutes later and she just asks me out
>Got 10x happier
>Thought life couldn't get better at this point
>Obviously said yes
>We started hanging out a lot more
>In her house a lot
>Me and her on her living room couch with no one home
>She gets on top of me
>Start making out
>Just as things were about to get juicy, her grandmother walks in the back door
>Instantly get off each other
>Grandmother finds us with no one home
>She flips shit
>Tells me to leave
>As I'm leaving I hear them screaming at each other from outside
>Mood ruined
>Couples hours go by
>She texts me saying that her grandmother is forcing her to break up with me
>We just pretend we did but still date
>Things get better
>Almost the end of 8th grade
>Walking down the street talking about homecoming since we are about to get into highschool
>Both excited and promise to go with each other
>Highschool comes around
>We sit at lunch together
>Months go by
>Homecoming is coming up
>Haven't really talked to her much
>Homecoming night comes up
>She isn't texting me back
>Fuck it I'll just meet her there
>Go there
>Don't see her
>Hanging out with friends and sitting down
>Friend points her out
>Look over and my heart drops
>Shes dancing with another guy
>I get so pissed
>It's the guy from middle school that was the only one who (at that time) could date her
>>
>>695163864
Shit tier songs
>>
File: DemEllaFeels.jpg (4 MB, 3963x6000) Image search: [Google]
DemEllaFeels.jpg
4 MB, 3963x6000
>>
>>695161979
>Rebecca, I know you wont see this, and I dont intend for you too, but you made me the happiest guy alive, when we split I died inside. I told you time and time again it was my fault, and was willing to fully accept the blame, after all, it was me who decided I couldn't take the pressure of our new long distance situation since you had taken up that new job. I turned to alcohol, and smoking, and things revisited a chapter of my life I had thought was all behind me. The day you sent me the long I miss you, I love you text I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt warmth, I felt alive. Staying up till 7 in the morning the next day talking on the fun from sunset to sunrise was truly amazing. You made me feel invincible. That is, until I realized I wasn't your only superman. Apparently those songs you said were meant for me, weren't only mine but his too. Those thoughts you shared at night, I doubt that those were even true. I was in a darkplace and I didn't know what todo. All I wanted was to be with you, but sadly that can't happen. Because you loved him when you loved me, "Im just not feeling well, that's all" Biggest lie i've ever heard. I asked and you didn't tell me, I was willing to accept the truth, but I was blinded by your lies and I fell for them. Never again. I caught you read handed, with pictures of text. You denied it all and proceeded to blame me. As if it were my fault? No.... I was willing to take the blame before, but I won't take it now. The only thing I did wrong was take up for you when my friends called you a slut, and conceded. You really schooled my ass. I just hope you're happy being the gym bicycle letting every guy ride you with your fake ass, " I love you because you treated me right and liked me for more than just my body bullshit".
>>
File: 1440656082378.png (241 KB, 1330x1076) Image search: [Google]
1440656082378.png
241 KB, 1330x1076
>>
File: feels_2.jpg (49 KB, 778x385) Image search: [Google]
feels_2.jpg
49 KB, 778x385
>>
>>695172220
fuck off, man
that hit too hard
>>
File: 1445310842318.jpg (573 KB, 1264x2438) Image search: [Google]
1445310842318.jpg
573 KB, 1264x2438
>>
>>695170988
Dogs are the absolutely fucking best
>>
>>695174075
I love this one so much
>>
File: couldntbearseeingyoudie.png (278 KB, 1563x2485) Image search: [Google]
couldntbearseeingyoudie.png
278 KB, 1563x2485
>>
Anons, serious question. Anyone has had an experience with suicide within your family/close friends? I'm afraid of how my family will react and it's pretty much the only thing stoping me from killing myself
>>
>>695164297
/b/ro, you wouldnt be happy wirh a girl who is lazy and does fuck all for you. Ive been in a relationship like that and its toxic as fuck, I broke it off after a bit longer than a month because she was a cunt. Its not worth your time. Find a hobby, go gym or play some sports, the best way to meet girls and people.
>>
>>695175135
Please don't do it. If you care about your family/friends, you would prevent them from feeling a pain that will never leave them for the rest of their life. I've never personally felt this, but imagine if someone close to you killed themselves and how you would feel. Life is a great and rare thing, there is always something out there to make it better.
>>
>>695165209
almost shed a tear...
>>
>>695175135
it is utterly devastating
my friends brother killed himself.. he couldn't do anything in weeks. it almost brought him too to commit suicide, but we got him over it
>>
File: 1467761742675.jpg (463 KB, 883x1169) Image search: [Google]
1467761742675.jpg
463 KB, 883x1169
>>695173326
join your local military fuck up sand niggers get paid
>>
>>695173572
Type faster
>>
Last summer I had recently lost my uncle and he died of his fear. My family and I went to the funeral and we went outside to lower him into the ground when the church part of it was over. I walked past people crying and just broken as I went to the car to drive down there. When we got there, I stepped out on a bright sunny day and everything was so peaceful and quiet. I stared at the hundreds of coffins along the graveyard and I noticed my dad went to his cousin's grave and I went over to him. For the first time, I heard my dad just break down. A week or two later, I fuck up and anger my best friends and they get tired of it and detach from me. School starts again a week later and I just feel lonely and I have the feeling I tried to put away, the feeling of being directionless and confused in life. I also have started to consider the fact that I potentially have depression so that doesn't help. My sister treated me like crap during this time and I have just spent my time alone in my room watching videos on YouTube. It was a shitty time and the stresses of school didn't help, but because I'm a sucker for happy endings, I will tell you how this one ends. Another friend of mine helps me get a friend of that group back and over time another one of them forgives me and a friend who never stopped being my friend just stopped for his own reasons but over time became a good friend of mine again. And finally, I met someone who I truly love and care for and there's a chance she loves me back. The lesson here is that life does get better friends. :) Never stop going forward in life, no matter how crushing life gets on you and how much bullshit you have to deal with, it does certainly get better. Have a great day everyone and I hope the rest of your life goes well.
>>
>>695175135
My best friend an hero'd, couldn't function for months, literally gained 100lbs then tried to off myself, but my fatass snapped the rope. It creates a chain, and you'll only leave nothing but pain
>>
>>695167648
Fucking break up with your gf, maybe thats why you want to move, to get the fuck out of where she lives.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.