[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you fat /b/? Why don't you do something with yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: fat.jpg (63 KB, 468x622) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
63 KB, 468x622
Why are you fat /b/?
Why don't you do something with yourself?
>>
Fucking simple. Being fat is fucking great. Honestly. I was doing sports for quite some time had a good body but then I got a gf. Bitch fed me to point of being fat and never bothered to say I should work out. Instead she said i looked allright. Now shes gone and Im pretty much beyond point of wanting go back to gym. Nobody gives a fuck about me being fat so Im cool with that. Do i want to be fit again? yes. Do i want to do something about it (aka get off my fat ass)- no. Why? Coz it feels good to be lazy,,, dont be me. Go and pump some iron.
>>
>>694906506
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
>>694906506
I'm fat because I made poor choices in my teenage years. Currently 105kg and have come down from 180kg in the past 16 months.

Being fat is miserable and at the end of the day it's your fault for being so obese. I don't blame anyone but myself.

Once i get to my goal weight of 85-90 i'll then work on maintaining it for the rest of my life. And that's okay because being fat is hell, especially if you're as fat as I was.
>>
>>694906506
jogging 2-3 times a week for an unknown amount of km, takes about an hour, eating relatively healthy and still not loosing weight fucking sucks
a friend of me eats fast food for most meals and does no sports and still randomly looses weight
this is fucking bullshit
>>
>>694908229
I'm fat and what you've said is bullshit. I use to feel like you do, i'd say that i'm doing all this work and eating right and still not losing weight but my friends didn't try and they maintained a healthy weight.

You're fat because you're doing something wrong, simple as that. It wasn't until i REALLY tried that i started losing weight. A lot of weight.
>>
>>694908229
>jogging 2-3 times a week
you're not doing that much exercise to lose weight by only eating" relatively healthy ", try exercising the whole week apart from maybe one cheat day and you'll see a difference Anon
>>
>>694908229
Cut your carbs and go on the keto diet, and keep exercising, you will lose weight fast as fuck.

It forces your body to burn the fat you have for energy.
>>
File: 1460763423048.gif (497 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1460763423048.gif
497 KB, 500x268
>>694906506
I'm horribly underweight at 130lbs at age 27, you don't know me Anon it's like you don't even care
>>
>>694908229
If you're a bit bigger then the normal overweight person, perhaps try something like ;

Monday - light 30 minute walk
Tuesday - 60 minute walk
Wed - light 30 minute walk
Thursday - 60 minute walk
Friday - 30 minute walk
Saturday - 30 minute walk
Sunday - Day off/ (reasonable) cheat day

And in terms of eating;
5 small meals a day, grilled chicken, salad, eggs, sustigen etc.

It's pretty easy to get into once you start.
>>
>>694910189
sustigen?
>>
>>694909795
>try exercising the whole week
I did but i found that my legmuscles need about a day to readjust after the usual round i do. I went to a gym but the people there were too fucking gay to be bearable. They literally compared their dick shaves.
>>
>>694906506
I'm not fat
I'm 5'10" 155lbs
Given I would like to lose good 5lbs but w.e. I ain't even mad
>>
>>694910870
It's a drink that you mix in with milk here in Austrlia. There would be replacements for different parts of the world i'm sure.

Gives you all your needed vitimins in a 1 - a - day chocolate drink. Pretty good.
>>
6'4''
~350 pounds

People say I move surprisingly well for how 'big' I am. I'd fucking love to have one of those body builder bods though, without a gut. But god DAMN that's a lot of work and a lot of Ice Cream to give up!

Fucking ice cream I swear... if I gave that up I'd probably slim up without even exercising.
>>
>>694910189
I'll add some walks on my non-jog days, maybe this'll help.
>5 small meals a day
I'm not putting that kind of effort into this, i'll stick to my 3 meals a day.
>>
>>694908229
It's not random magic
It's math
Calories in vs calories out
There is no magic genes keeping your friend thin or some crazy genetic disorder keeping you fat.
>>
>>694906506
Pokemon Go servers are down
>>
File: set-to-stun-workout.jpg (181 KB, 930x1316) Image search: [Google]
set-to-stun-workout.jpg
181 KB, 930x1316
>>694906506
Not anymore. A year ago, I decided to start working out regularly and eating right. As of now, it really paid off. It's all about being consistent, eating right, and making better overall lifestyle choices. I'm not at the body I want to be just yet, but pretty close.

These days, I'm surprised when I see people who allow themselves to get obese. There's really no excuse.
>>
>>694911846
Hah! Truth... I got an hour and a half of walking in yesterday playing that shit.
>>
>desk job, then study
>start trying to lose weight
>diet was always good
>start working out
>weight not dropping
>buy fancy scale
>gives bf%, muscle mass, water
>seems my stats are change, just not my weight
>today is workout day. I will likely be there
>>
Fine Monday, I will start.

Lose wait and get my ass back to the gym.

Tired of being fat. So fuck it. Time to lose it.
>>
>>694906506
>6'6 and 120kgs

Not really fat just on the chub size and athletic/sporty believe it or not. Shit is cash, get all the girls who like chub guys and I get all the girls that like muscley/average guys ("I'm bulking). I can out drink 9/10 cunts. also I'm not unhealthy fat so I'm happy
>>
>>694911824
No shade to you m8, but at a certain point in most big peoples lives they are strong for their size or fast for their size... it ALWAYS wears off and goes away. You get tired, easily.

That is a big part of why i lost 80kgs (still got 20 to go). I would get tired and puffed just walking around, not even doing anything that required effort. I was also one of those people in highschool who was fast and strong, who played footy. You can get away with it when you're young.

Theres a reason you rarely see an obese elderly person.
>>
>>694912368
Unless you live in the South.
>>
im depresed cause no gf = fat
not wiling to work to loose weight because depression
no girl wants me cause im fat
>>
>>694912368
Good point.

>>694912459
*snirk* I'm in Louisiana.
>>
>>694912303
Good for you, mate. It's hard. One of the hardest things someone can do to move a massive body around , excersizing. Atleast you know that once you get there you will never turn back.
>>
>>694912330
btw the "I'm bulking" is just a lie I use
>>
>>694911837
oh yea, i believe you - it's still just fucking frustrating
either this friend lies to me about beeing on a diet / sports / having cancer or he just randomly looses weight
>>
Just went to the gym for the first time in years
6'1 260 pounds sorta fat
can still lift weights (benched 245 a few reps) but after walking 3 miles i was sweating hard, literally walking.
feelsbad but also kinda good, knowing I have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>694911824
Fuuuuuuuck me.

Drizzle some chocolate sauce on you and you're pretty much my dream guy.
>>
>>694912556
It's 100% not random
He's doing something to burn off those calories
>>
>>694912468
Not willing to lose weight because of depression? I'm sorry but that's a weak as fuck excuse.

Most people become depressed in their lifetime. If you really wanted to lose weight you'd put in effort to do so. And once you start losing weight your depression will go aswell.

Obesity and depression go hand in hand because obesity is horrific. Not only are you disgusted by your own body but you hide yourself away, do very little. And all it does is add to the problem.
>>
>>694907452
>>694908456
>>694911787
>>694912459
>>694912368
Slow yourself down cuckies, your inner fatty is showing
>>
>>694907400
I cant tell if you're happy or sad about it lmfao. You do a complete 180 in this paragraph
>>
>>694912543
Im actually a relapsed fatty.

Got a job that requires a lot of sitting and can't really move so I got lazy as fuck. I'm lucky though my work had a gym I can enroll in cheap.

So it's time to say fuck it and pick up the weights again.
>>
>>694906506
always been a skinny fuck. do a ton of running/cycling, eat a decent amount too
never ever been able to gain (or lose) weight, kinda frustrating but i'm cool with it
any thinfags who can chime in on this?
>>
>>694912744
So long as my inner fatty remains an inner fatty, i'm okay with that.

>>694912904
Good on you mate, you can do it. It's hard but it's worth it. Feels good being fit and healthy.
>>
File: 1464087523225.jpg (18 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1464087523225.jpg
18 KB, 350x250
>>694907452
>>
>>694906506
I'm not fat, i'm big boned.
>>
>>694911824
You probably have diabetes, you know that?
>>
Btw, this question doesn't really deserve it's own thread:
Is it just me or is it common that i get unconcentrated and agressive after muscle training? (pushups mostly)
Even a day after i've worked out i feel my reduced concentration.
>>
>>694910189
>sustigen

Uwotm8?
>>
File: pacer-workout.jpg (193 KB, 930x1316) Image search: [Google]
pacer-workout.jpg
193 KB, 930x1316
>>694912744
I can assure you, I'm not fat.
>>
>>694912994
Man I barely keep above full Auschwitz mode by eating pretty much anything I come across.

Feels bad if you're not even that interested in eating. I have other things to do goddamnit.
>>
>>694913334
see
>>694911787
>>
>>694912691
6'1" 260, if you don't look like fucking Jay Cutler, you're fucking morbidly obese.
>>
>>694906506
I'm not; Marines aren't allowed to be fat.
>>
>>694913412
gets to the points where it feels like eating is a chore, when im able to put on muscle i lose it way to fast.
>>
>>694913566
Yeah?
>>
>>694913440
I know what it is you koala shagging tard, its for old people who cant eat enough. Its for adding calories and utirion into your diet, the opposite of what lardwhales need.
>>
>>694913637
If you don't like eating, you should invest in some protien powder drink. Not only does it replace a meal, it will put some weight on you, give you your daily vitimins.

It's what I had to do to start off my weightloss a year or so ago. Literally had to have 3 of those drinks a day for 3 weeks. It was okay. For you it would probably be 2 drinks a day.

You'd be drinking to gain weight and to replace a meal, where as i was drinking so i could get full with very little carlorie intake.
>>
>>694913480
hahahaha who the fuck uses Jay Cutler as a body type reference..
>>
File: KETO FOOD PYRAMID.jpg (157 KB, 1375x1300) Image search: [Google]
KETO FOOD PYRAMID.jpg
157 KB, 1375x1300
>>
>>694913801
>Implying.

His shit's all retarded. He's a stolen valor fag.
>>
>>694913846
Not true. A lot of lardasses won't eat the required veggies nor fruits, where do you suggest they get those from you daft cunt? The lollie bags or the soft drinks?

And it's NOT for people who can't eat enough, it's for people who don't/ wont eat the right food. Everyone needs certain vitamins to remain healthy.
>>
>>694913980
Y-yeah....?
>>
I've tried. Several times. But i also suffer from severe depression and anxiety. Just getting out of bed can be hell.
>>
>>694906506
Because i hated myself just enough to not care what i looked like, now im making progress
>>
>>694913925
ill look into that, thanks /b/ro
>>
>>694913846
Also I would know. I am still fat but I was a landwhale. I was, at the max, 185kg. I'm down to 105 at 6"4, I look amazing compared to where i was and I feel amazing.

And sustigen, once daily, was essential.
>>
>>694913931
6'1" athletic should weigh about 200 lbs.

At 260# you have to look like a full size body builder, or you are fucking morbidly obese.
>>
>>694914119
Another excuse. Don't you think all obese people feel that way? Ofcourse they dont want to get out of bed. If you lose weight, you will lose your depression. Nobody can do that for you.
>>
File: 20160716_093843.jpg (454 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
20160716_093843.jpg
454 KB, 960x720
>>694906506

>be me
>3 years ago weighed in at 300lb
>now after a good solid (and a couple of knee injuries) year of weights training
>still 300lbs
I'm still overweight (3yrs ago/Present)
>>
>>694914072
I'd let her peg me.
>>
>>694914072
Women can't be Marines, Anon. Keep 'em coming though, I've got plenty of denial to spare.
>>
>>694914050
>lacks vitamins and minerals
>could take a multi vitamin and mineral pill
>nah fuck it, ill drink a huge fortified chocolate milkshake designed to keep old people alive who are shitting their insides out and would literatly die of malnourishment if not for this milkshake
>logic
>>
>>694912881
Fuck 180 he 720'd
>>
>>694914246
You definitely look better at the present. So keep whatever youve been doing up, it's working.
>>
>>694914246
>Do more cardio.
>Eat less.

Problem solved. Unless you're a wrestler of course, then keep it up.
>>
>>694914314
You don't know what you're talking about. Why even comment on something you have no idea about. It only serves to make you appear as stupid.

A quick google search will tell you the practical uses for sustigen, which is absolutely not just a chocolate drink.
>>
>>694913925
That's what I already do. And it keeps me from being a bonelord.
Btw, before someone asks, I had my thyroid checked multiple times. It's fine.

Whatever it is that causes this, I wish I could lend it to my overweight brethren. So I wouldn't have to stuff myself for a while and it would help others to lose some weight.
>>
File: Power sex.jpg (130 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
Power sex.jpg
130 KB, 597x600
DO PLANTS
>>
>>694906506
Not really fat, but chubby, I'm getting to fat though. It's because I work at slow gas station and when I get thirsty or hungry I throw down chocolate bars and pop. Not the healthiest in the world. I should be a lot fatter but my metabolism is a fucking beast.

I started working out but then got really busy with exams and shit and stopped, never got back into it. Sad thing is, i was seeing progress too.

Starting back working this week because I don't want to be fat anymore.

So other than jogging, counting calories, and basic workouts, what's actually good for working out? I have a tub of creatine, does it work? And other than looking in the mirror what can I do to motivate myself?
>>
>>694914829
Make it clear to yourself what you want from life. Do you wish to fulfill your maximum potential in life or would you like to be average, with an average life.

Remind yourself that being fit and healthy is a blessing and that being overweight or obese is a self made hell that is a struggle to stay out of for some.
>>
>>694915083
Okay, I'll remind myself that vaginas swarm to fit and healthy people, that in itself is a blessing.

Thanks for the help
>>
I weigh 190 pounds, does that still count for being fat?
>>
>>694915351
Not only that, you have a significantly higher chance at living a healthy and happy life. Not to mention a longer life.

Being fat is bad in general and the people who tell you that it's okay... aren't willing/able to put in the effort to change their life.

Don't let yourself get to the point where you have a scare and that's why you lose weight.

I am VERY happy with my weight now, but at its worst I felt like I could have a heart attack at any time, and that's a scary feeling.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.