[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I need some advice. there's a long and a short version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9
guys I need some advice.

there's a long and a short version but the short version is I am a supervisor in retail (no more details) and I caught out a girl that works there stealing. I told her that she had a choice that she could suck my dick or she could lose her job plus I would report to police, and she sucked my dick. It felt great, but now I am getting scared. Could I get in trouble do you think? I mean I didn't force her to anything I just gave her a choice and she was in the wrong in the first place.
>>
You're fucked. She's bound to tell a co-worker or someone else and then the shit will hit the fan.
>>
What would be the point in grassing herself up for illegally stealing just to grass you up or a consensual blowjob?
>>
>>694895314
whats the worst that I could be looking at. Just getting sacked? I couldnt get in legal trouble could I?
>>
haha see you in jail
>>
>>694895347
yeah, thats true - if she tells anyone it will come out why it happened and that she stole stuff.
>>
>>694895358

Well it's technically blackmail. It's her word against yours though. You could easily say she offered you a blow job to persuade you not to say anything.
>>
>>694895358

Sexual assault/rape - months or years in jail and sex offender registration for the rest of your life.
>>
>>694895438
I guess morally you could say that, but blackmail is only a crime if you get money for it isnt it?
>>
>>694895417
>>694895358
Just make sure she knows that she will also be sacked for sucking your dick and stealing
>>
>>694895099
Dubs checked.

Bad move all around.
>>
>>694895099
Better stretch out that asshole while you can
>>
>>694895511
fuck, are you winding me up or being serious?

There is no way they could say I raped her she only sucked my cock.
>>
>>694895099
What you did is considered rape big guy
>>
>>694895558
Well morally you couldn't say that! You're telling a lie to save your own skin - that's not terribly moral.

Blackmail (as I understand it) isn't exclusively reserved for issues of financial gain.
>>
>>694895358

Sacked, sex offender list, classed as rape and abusing power, blackmail etc.
>>
>>694895660
it cant be rape if its just oral can it?
And I didnt force her to do it.
>>
>>694895626
Yes, it most certainly is considered assault/rape in the eyes of the law you fuck
>>
>>694895626
Nope, that's a rape. Gg op have fun in jail if she reports you
>>
Guys I need serious advice, please dont post stuff just to stress me out more. Am I really fucked???
>>
>>694895626

Sexual penetration is sexual penetration, she was scared she'd lose her job, she agreed to suck your dick purely through blackmail. If she wants she could cripple your reputation. She'd lose a shitty retail job for petty theft, you'd lose so much more.
>>
>>694895099
so you told her unless she sucked your dick you would report that she stole something and she did what you asked
now she can deny that she did steal but she did as you ordered because you abused your position to get her to grant you sexual favours or lose her job
>>
>>694895813
We are not posting to stress you out. You seriously will go to jail for years if she reports you. You are a sex offender.
>>
>>694895626

What state do you live in? I'll go check the Penal Code for you.
>>
>>694895717
rape involves some kind of penetration, I'm guessing oral still counts
>>
File: 1465481156040.jpg (3 KB, 126x112) Image search: [Google]
1465481156040.jpg
3 KB, 126x112
>>694895099
Find new job instantly
Also move
>>
>>694895099
Don't listen to these other idiots, what you did is perfectly fine and commonplace in the US justice system. It is called taking a plea bargain. She pleaded guilty to cocksucking to avoid a theft conviction. You did a good thing by not wasting the cops/couts time. Well done.
I'm assuming you are in the US.
>>
>>694895813
Ofc you mongo! You blackmailed a person to suck your dick!!! That is considered rape! What don't you understand?
>>
Quid pro quo faggot.
>>
>>694895936
Even if it wasn't rape, it is still the most serious form of sexual assault, which is still jail time.
>>
>>694895099
Deny it till the bitter end and state that she offered this to you and you denied her. The only Con I can see with this is that you didn't reprimand her in anyway. So her argument could hold water.
>>
Smooth move idiot. As soon as she tells a co-worker (and she will because what are you going to do now fire her?) you're going to be letting all the staff steals shit from where you work. They'll be blackmailing your sorry ass so you don't get busted and end up on the sexual offender list.
>>
>>694895813

Honestly, there's very little trolling going on ITT. Forcing someone into a sexual act is rape and that is absolutely what you did.

You're an idiot, just hope she's not a bitch likely to report you.
>>
>>694896058
She doesn't need to be a bitch to report. Any reasonable person would report.
>>
>>694895099
Any proof of that? (vidéo pic ? ) no? So don't give a fuck !
>>
one possible solution is to expose her for stealing, striking first-

then when she'll babble on about what you offered no one will believe her, pull out the video proof of her stealing and be done with it.
>>
fuck
>>
>>694896058
>>694896172
I mean let's be for real guys. She might just be a whore looking for the thrill. Any respectable girl would have never stolen from where she works let alone suck the managers dick. Maybe she wanted to do it.
>>
>>694895099
You fucked up HUGE. That's quid pro quo. She's off the hook for stealing and you're now a sex offender, a rapist, and a blackmailer.
>>
STEP 1. Cease all communication with the victim. Do not talk to her, look at her.

STEP 2. Find a good criminal lawyer in your area and tell him your story. You can tell him everything you did, he is bound to secrecy. He will help you through this.

ADVICE. If you happen to be interviewed or arrested by the police, DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS. Only say "I do not wish to answer question and I invoke my 5th Amendment privilege". Do not answer ANY question, related or not to this occurrence.

---

If you really think shit is going to hit the fan in a day or two, leave the country immediately. Go in a place where extradition is not possible and start a new life there.
Living the life of a sex offender in the US is terrible. Going to jail is terrible too, especially for years. It will ruin you. And wherever you go in the US, you will have to register as a sex offender and you will never have a decent job.
>>
>>694896379
She could also be barely scraping by and needed to steal to get by. Her job is the only thing stopping her from being homeless, and she knew it was either suck or be on the street.
>>
>>694895694
no, I accept I was in the wrong, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I didnt think it would it be that serious if I got found out but now Im really freaking out.
>>
>>694895099
legalfag here. This case is what is refered to as "quid pro quo," and is a form of sexual harassment. If this girl is anything besides retarded she is going to sue the shit out of you and your company and make lots of money.
>>
>>694896572
As you should be, rapist.
>>
>>694896572
Well you can regret it I. Prison OP there YOU will be the one sucking dick.
>>
>>694896379
doesn't matter. She wouldn't tell the judge/jury that.
>>
>>694896572
Not serious at all ... Unless she videoed sucking your dick... It's nothing...

Her word without evidence ... You caught her stealing, she said she's stop.. She didn't..

If you catch her again then go a little more ;) or not ..

But you can just as easily say she's lying cause you caught her stealing ..
>>
...you really thought that was the best idea?
>>
File: fatrapper.jpg (35 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
fatrapper.jpg
35 KB, 600x420
Congrats, op. You played yourself.
>>
>>694896896
>not understanding how skewed the sexist court system is in favor of women.
>>
>>694895099
>Could I get in trouble do you think?
No shit you are fucked. If she ever gets caught again and you aren't there to bail her out, better believe she's throwing you to the wolves. If she ever decides blackmailing you would be more profitable than stealing, you're in way more trouble than she is. You're not only an accomplice now, you've also abused your authority, created a hostile work environment, and sexually assaulted her by blackmailing her into oral sex.

> I mean I didn't force her to anything I just gave her a choice
This is not how the courts are going to see it. They are going to send you to prison and your new husband bubba is going to give you a choice.

>>694895438
When do they ever take the word of the man over the woman? We live in a society that always takes the side of the little guy, and not only is she his subordinate, but she's a woman. Nobody is gonna believe him unless he has video evidence.
>>
>>694896697
Without evidence this case is referred to as shit. A simple accusation from a tainted tree.
If he can prove she's stealing her credibility is zero .
He's obviously in a superior position.... So again without evidence there is nothing .
>>
Look Op, everyone is blowing this out of proportion. Very simple, unless she has proof, like your dumbass telling her to suck you dick through text or doing it at work where there is cameras, then you're fine. Its her word against yours. And based off he said she said a jury will not convict you.
>>
>>694895347
Because she can blackmail him for money obviously. If he calls her bluff, she loses her job, he goes to prison.
>>
>>694895978
This is the only way OP, unless you convince her to date you and people publicly know about it youre fucked.
>>
>>694897242
What world do you live in? People will say anything to get out of trouble. Unless OP confesses.. Or she pulls out DNA there is nothing.
>>
File: troll-orstupid.jpg (45 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
troll-orstupid.jpg
45 KB, 628x471
>>694895099
>Could I get in trouble do you think?
at the very least you would be fired. if she's under 18 you're really fuckt
>>
>>694895626
He's serious, and he's right. You are federally fucked. You think it's not rape because it wasn't penetration? You used a position of authority as well as blackmail to coerce her to suck you. Man, they are gonna have so much fun with you in prison Mr. Rapist. Of course, it'll be your choice, bend over, or resist and get beat the fuck down and raped anyway.

>>694895813
Yes, you are really fucked. It's like getting married. Whenever she wants, she can divorce you and fuck you over royally, only instead of alimony and losing half your shit, you go to prison and get raped. You're an accomplice as well as a criminal now. You better keep her happy as fuck.
>>
>>694895878
>reputation
That's a funny word for anus. He's going to prison if that happens, and his anus will almost certainly get crippled there, unless he's a 400lbs nigger.
>>
>>694895099
U got absolutely nothing to worry about op chill and remember how cool was getting that bj, good move there op, just act like nothing happened and u will be fine unless there were cameras, U sir are my heroe
>>
>>694896057
That's the best case scenario. The one that only results in getting taken advantage of, and not getting raped repeatedly in prison. But hey, it'll be his choice.
>>
>>694895099
When shit hits the fan you have to say that she begged and offered you a blowjob to keep your mouth shut.

If there are text messages or emails floating around about the bj conversation then you are fucked.

2nd you can get fired, because you're condoning stealing as long as you get something in return.

You better pray to God there are 0 paper trails.
>>
File: ham cat.jpg (58 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
ham cat.jpg
58 KB, 640x637
http://www.strawpoll.me/10758849/r
help me my dudes
>>
>>694896379
>whore
Whores get paid. She now has a means of extracting payments without doing jack shit. She could literally blackmail him into letting her stay at home doing nothing while still getting paid, and he would be getting off easy.

>respectable girl
Why is this relevant to anything? That fact that she's not respectable only makes it more likely she blackmails him for money instead of sacrificing her job to ruin his life.
>>
>>694895099
Fire her for stealing, immediately. That way, if she says that you made her suck your dick, you van say that she is lying to start some trouble because she is a thief who you fired. Gotta land the first shot, this is all important. If she reports you for harassment FIRST, she will claim that you threatened to say you caught her stealing unless she sucked your dick, even though she didn't really steal anything.
>>
Advice OP
Fire her anyway citing the reason that she stole
If she starts shit saying you blackmailed her say that there is no proof and she is just being malicious
>>
>>694895099
Don't lessen to this autistics fucks, U are completely fine don't worry about it and act like nothing happened, do stop having aby type of unnecessary talk on her, do u think she wanna be seen a thieve and a whore in top of that. Like I said just chill out op, u came literary on top kek
>>
>>694897398
A world where people always take the word of a woman over a man because "muh patriarchy." You seriously think they'd believe him? If he claimed innocence, he'd be lying. There's a reason people believe the woman. He's an example of it.

I know our legal system in principle is innocent until proven guilty. But I wouldn't bet my life or livelihood it works like that in practice.
>>
>>694898736
No, when shit hits the fan he has to deny everything. Admitting anything will only decrease his own credibility, which, granted, will always be less than a woman's in the court's eyes, unless he has actual evidence.

When a hound picks up a scent, he doesn't stop and think, "Hmm, that's enough hunting today."
>>
Just deny it all happened if you do, OP

"He blackmailed me to suck his dick"
"Lol fuck off I did not"
>>
>>694895099
Nothings going to happen honestly you can just deny the whole thing happened and said you chewed her out only. And that shes just vindicitive.

In anycase just get her private say youre sorry and ask her out to dinner. Maybe u can get more of her pussy. Post pics of her
>>
>>694899500
It doesnt matter they have to prove it.
>>
>>694900043
This.
>>
>>694896474
You don't take the 5th with the cops, who will of course note in their official report that you refused to answer questions and claimed the 5th.

You tell them you refuse to answer any questions without your lawyer present.
>>
File: 1458325092002.jpg (447 KB, 1200x1405) Image search: [Google]
1458325092002.jpg
447 KB, 1200x1405
>>694900043
This.
>>
>>694895099
Your word against hers
>>
i am a law student. unless you are of age and the "dick sucker" is a minor, then you are fine. if she is underage, then you have a problem. you might lose your job, but you work retail so it easy to get another job like that
>>
>>694895099
When was this OP? I assume its too late to still tell on her. Put in a tip to your superiors that you think you saw her stealing but can't prove it. Then if she complains about you making her suck your dick, and tries to take legal action, the company will back your side. Going into a court full of officers or people who have full respect for the police are not going to like it that you didn't call the police when you tell the, you caught her stealing. You took matters into your own hands with your little dick instead of letting the huge long dick that is the justice system run its course
>>
Who they gonna believe? You or a dick sucking slut.
>>
>>694895626

No he is right. Coercion is never consensual. Hope she runs her mouth about it because you are a piece of shit and a moron
>>
File: Jail-Debts.jpg (54 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
Jail-Debts.jpg
54 KB, 264x264
>>694895099
idiot
>>
>>694895717
dude you being on this post is being retarded... you raped her... your going to jail bud...
>>
if she says anything just say she's lying. did she spit or swallow? did you see here save your nut in some kind of container? is it on video? if not then it never happened.
>>
File: 1467929840556.jpg (13 KB, 319x350) Image search: [Google]
1467929840556.jpg
13 KB, 319x350
>>694895358
lol dude , this is rape and blackmail. Your life is basically over.
>>
File: 1450219791172.jpg (148 KB, 1100x863) Image search: [Google]
1450219791172.jpg
148 KB, 1100x863
>>694895099
No proof
No case
Deny deny deny
>>
Also OP you are an idiot for even making this thread because the feds will just backtrace your post and use it against you in court.

You are looking at about 25 years in jail for rape and blackmail
>>
>>694895099
>I told her that she had a choice that she could suck my dick or she could lose her job plus I would report to police, and she sucked my dick

You're fine bro!
Blackmail is totally legal.
>>
>>694895626
>There is no way they could say I raped her she only sucked my cock.

That's totally true. You can force your cock into anyone's mouth and you're fine, right?
>>
>>694895813
>Guys I need serious advice, please dont post stuff just to stress me out more. Am I really fucked???

You're getting serious advice faggot. That's blackmail, and yes, oral that she didn't want is rape. You ARE fucked very, very badly, because what you did was very, very fucked up and illegal.
>>
>>694906174
>No proof
>No case

This isn't a burglary. All a woman has to do is SAY she was raped and he goes off to jail.
>>
>>694895099
You blackmailed her. You've gone against the company policy, and you just proved your guilt if there's an ongoing investigation. GJ anon, you're fucked if she tells/has already told.. Which she most likely will.
>>
>>694895099
Lol, I hope this is true. If so, you will get fired. Her theft will get overlooked and you might face sexual assault charges. All she has to do is cry a little bit.
>>
>>694907301
/thread
>>
>>694900676
they have to prove it to a jury of people who think obama is a secret muslim and airplanes are dropping chemtrails on us at the behest of shapeshifting lizard people who control the world. so in other words, they don't really have to prove much.
>>
>>694895099
OH FUCK, OP.
>>694908224
>>694908224
>>694908224
>>
>>694898198
>>694895626
retail 101 they teach you about quid pro quo.

gg op, you fuck.
>>
NO EVIDENCE. NO CRIME. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Besides who's going to take the word of some thieving cunt anyway?
>>
>>694895626
>>694895717
fake and gay. why is this thread still going?
>>
>>694895099
You dumb mong absolutely blackmailed and sexually harrassed her AND didn't report her crime.
Which is so minor compared to the shit you pulled off, it's gonna be a dream case for her lawyer.

This shit could easily get you fired, get her your money (not sure if you'll have to register as a sex offender though) and we all know how the feminazis want to drag this kind of shit into the public spotlight.

Well done, retard.
>>
>>694895099
Clearly she didnt mind to suck your dick , so she either is a slut , or she`s kinda in to . either way exploit it.
>>
See if she wants to go on a date with you
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.