[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any of the beautiful /b/ people grown weed plants. Im planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 653x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 653x817
Has any of the beautiful /b/ people grown weed plants. Im planning in growing a few but, i dont want to have a huge farm. Im thinking 4 plants. But i dont know want kinds of pots i should use. I would really like just simple pots but what would those give me after harvest? Many questions /b/ and any suggestions will be awesome
>>
>>694865270
How big are the pots?
>>
Buy a fucking book
>>
>>694866700
At the moment i only have 1. Its clay and its prop like half a foot. Maybe. Tbh idk
>>
>>694867360
Why the fuck would i buy a book when i can buy the fucking supplies instead
>>
>>694867392
You need different size pots for different ages of plants idiot
>>
>>694867464
A book on how to grow weed you ignorant fuck
>>
>>694867489
U dont think i know that? Ive grown plants before years ago. And want to get back into it but not as tough as i was
>>
>>694867646
Then fuck off nobody here wants to talk about fucking pots go to 420 chan
>>
>>694867574
Yeah i would buy a book, but id rather spend the money on something other than the book to grow the plants
>>
>>694865270
Pots are least important. You need to be able to care for the plants and have lights on those fuckers.
>>
>>694867778
If no one wants to hear me talk about as u call "pots". Then why are u on this thread?
>>
>>694867993
Very true. So instead i could like use, for example a jug of water cut in half. Just to keep it cheap and easy huh
>>
>>694867993
But i would really want indoor but im doing it out door just for the sake of not having more money on my bill ya feel
>>
>>694868195
Yeah, as long as they have nutrients, light, and water. Also find out how to grow dankest shit, as the process is more complicated than just growing a plant.
>>694868302
gotta do more if outdoor. They could get eaten by deer and shit.
>>
>>694868487
Yeah thats true. But i just want a small out come then gradualy get to the fire shit
>>
>>694868487
Ive grown out doors but i was young and grew my little plants in little clay pots
>>
>>694868697
At least keep them hidden. If highschoolers find them, they'll steal them. I know because we did it once.
>>
>>694868487
But my question is (nver made it clear. Im sorry) what should i start them off in, then move them into something they can grow a good size in with out moving a secondtime
>>
>>694868985
Lollll ive had friends do that but yeah they will just be behind my shead, and im not worried about the people living next to me cuz they all grow. As well. Pretty funny if u ask me #bayarealife (#s are gay)
>>
>>694869121
Potting soil is fine. size of pot depends on how big you're willing to move them as.
>>
>>694869500
What do u mean? Like as in move them to a new pot when i feel when ready?
>>
>>694869619
As long as there is room for the roots, the size of the pot doesn't matter. DO you plan on putting them in the actual ground at all?
>>
>>694870366
No not at all
>>
>>694870366
Do u think it will be a bad idea to start the seed off in a big pot to avoid moving it? The reason why i keep talking. About moving the pots kinda is because last time i dropped a plant lmao
>>
>>694870900
If you're going from seeds, start that indoors in a cup sized pot, then move outside once it reaches it's limit.
>>
>>694871498
Good idea. I think i can pull it off.
Before this ends. What are the top keys i should always remember nothing that points the obvious like water snd light
>>
>>694871713
It is actually really important to not over water the plant. This is very important for growing a healthy plant and is often overlooked. You don't want the soil to be soaking wet, you want it to be almost dry but not completely dry if that makes sense to you.
>>
>>694871942
Yes it very much does. If i were to grow out doors. How would i get rid of the spider and bugs. Are there types of bugs that are friendly. If not i can always look it up. I just like fresh info and having another mind tell me info
>>
>>694872150
Spiders eat bugs that eat plants
>>
>>694871713
It depends what you're going for. I've heard rumors of people coloring their plants in order to make more money. If it's for you, learn breeding techniques to maximize potency.
>>
>>694872150
You want to keep bugs off if you're gonna smoke it. Just check on them though, and remove plants.
>>
>>694872257
But they can also lay eggs. And i dont want to smoke spider eggs. I hate spiders enough already lol
>>
>>694872258
I wont mod my plants lmaoo.
>>
>>694869431
>Bay Area
Ayyyyy 34209 here
>>
>>694872398
Wait what? Lmao
>>
>>694872150
There are certain chemicals you can give your plant to deter insects. If you use these chemicals make sure to properly flush the crop before you harvest the buds so the chemicals won't corrupt your final product. Or, as someone mentioned, you could use other bugs that won't harm the plant and will eat the insects that you don't want. I think people also use lady bugs for this purpose but I am not completely sure. My memory on all of this is slightly rusty so I would do your own research as well if I were you.
>>
>>694872683
94590/91 nigggaaaa
>>
>>694872755
You are brilliant sir
>>
>>694872759
AyyyyYyYyy
>>
>>694872956
The natural cali sun for the cali bud loll. Fuck i hate saying cali
>>
OFF TOPIC!! (OP)
Good tips for growing in a closet?
>>
>>694872825
Good luck to you my friend.
>>
>>694873177
Proper ventilation is key for a strong and healthy stalk!!! Also try to seal any cracks in the door as much as possible to let the least amount of light out as possible.
>>
>>694873234
Thank you sir. Hope to talk to u guys soon and update on le plants. And thank you to all the ideas this thread has given me
>>
>>694873414
So if light can leave the area its a huge fuck up?
>>
For fucks sake, summerfag. It's a fucking weed not some exotic fucking orchid from the Amazon. Container, dirt, water, light.

Get the fucking book or go on youtube to learn the specifics like nutrition, males.vs females, strains, light cycles, transplanting, etc.

Dave's not here, man.
>>
>>694874055
For maximum potency it is ideal for the plant to get all of the light that it can. The more it gets the more energy it can use for producing trichomes and such. You can still grow good buds with light escaping but if you want to grow the best then it is ideal to have the room sealed off.
>>
This is the most autistic thread i have seen in awhile..
>>
>>694874495
Fuck off he just wants to learn to grow good bud.
>>
>>694874451
Perfect. People like you who actually like to give infomation to people are awesome.
>>
>>694874495
well your appart of it fuck boy
>>
two gallon pots should be sufficient
>>
I will soon become a scientist in this weed operation and make a strain named meme. So i can grow some dank memes
>>
>>694875121
I would be guessing too. But would they be good to start off from? Someone here told me to start off in a cup thing
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.