[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay. I want to kill myself tonight, as soon as possible. Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6
File: Suicide1.jpg (14 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1.jpg
14 KB, 700x415
Okay. I want to kill myself tonight, as soon as possible. Please give me good ideas for methods. If I find a good one and do it tonight, I will livestream.

-Would prefer it to be as quick and painless as possible. Pain is to be expected so I wouldn't count anything out based on it
-I am alone. I am in an apartment complex and I would prefer my family to not find a sight which will give them nightmares.
-Gun laws in my country prevent me from having access to a gun or shotgun.
-I live about 20 mins away from a city. One of the buildings there is 550 ft. tall. I have no idea if the top floors of this building are accessible to the public
-I don't want to delay someone's train so trains are out.
-I have a car.
-I have some disposable income but I don't know how to get drugs.
-I do not have cash.

Help?
>>
I will miss you. the world will be worse without you.

Dear.

you'll miss out on the future.
>>
>>694783507

With all due respect, you don't know those things. I don't care about missing out on the future.
>>
>>694783234
Looks like it ain't gonna happen, son.

Just go to bed. Tomorrow's another day.
>>
>>694783731

Why can't it happen? Is there no other way than gun?
>>
File: White Knight Fags.png (12 KB, 97x219) Image search: [Google]
White Knight Fags.png
12 KB, 97x219
/thread
>>
File: doubleslongarm.jpg (68 KB, 626x461) Image search: [Google]
doubleslongarm.jpg
68 KB, 626x461
here's a good reason

trips
>>
Drink about 6 or 7 litera of water. Your body won't be able to absorb it fast enough and your cella will burst out and you're gonna die. Thing should be over in bout half an hour
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1239x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1239x782
>>
>>694784167

False. You'll start throwing up uncontrollably
>>
>>694783234
if you gonna die, can I see your face.

fellow human.
>>
Don't do it, you have much to live for
>>
>>694783234
cable tie around neck, no going back once it's done ayou'll black out in a few seconds as no blood to brain. Do this somewhere liek a park wher eyou will be found before the animals eat too much. carry ID.
go camping, 'accidently' fall down a mountain.
remember though, you can kill yourself any day.
>>
>>694783234
Since you don't have a garage, the car is useless to drown on carbon monoxide.

I would say hanging. Don't do the noose you see in your picture, that's for drop hanging. Remember Robin Willliams? That's what you want.

Do a simple knot on a rope, make sure it won't break. Try to fix the know on the left side of your neck. Popular hanging places include closets, doorknobs and stairs. If you did it right your consciousness should start fading away in 20 seconds or so.

No dead body is pleasant to find, but hanging victims should be among the most tolerable. Your body will be whole, there won't be blood.
>>
>>694783234
dont kill yourself man

people love you
>>
No nightmares eh?

Well here goes my plan for self exiting. If you do this make sure it hits the news please.

Go to the store and buy 3 5 hour energy shots and a redbull. A large black trashbag. Heavy dutey large rubberbands. 3 things of nyquil or zzzzquil. Youll also need a razorblade.

Continue?
>>
>>694784671
cont.
>>
>>694784602

The way I understand this, should the noose be restricting the blood flow to the brain and not crushing the trachea?
>>
you're important for so many people, you have no idea.
i spent three months in a clinic last fall beacuse of a suicide attempt, and it was not a cry for help, no i wnated to have that done, and when i landed there, after being in hospital to have my wounds treated, even if it was a terrible and difficult time, i realised, that i meant more to other people then i meant to myself.
and now, some 7 months later, i experience something, i would have bet everything on would never come back again. a sort of inner peace, and happyness.
it could be that your post is just a joke and youre just laughing your ass off about replys, but anyway, me, and so many people i've met at the psychatry, have experienced HELL in their lives, and still we managed to get that live energy, thar spoon of serotonine, whatever you wanna call it, back.
no matter if someone left you, or you left someone, you dissapointed somenone, or wors, yourself!, if your a hidden pedophile who cant stand the self hatred anymore, lost your job, whatever theres always a way.
dont do that shit.
and i dont even know you......
>>
>>694784671

continue
>>
Stop being so cringe and just hang yourself, this thread is a waste and so are you.
>>
>>694785038
str8 savage if you ask me lmao if i do say so myself lmao xD
>>
>>694785038

I know but I'm stupid and don't know how to do it so let me just annoy you one last time
>>
do the cabletie around your neck don't forget to stream it
>>
>>694784795
Exactly. the rope should be as far up your neck as possible. If you can't breath you're doing it wrong. You want to lose consciousness due to blood not able to go in the brain, but passing out for blood no having way out is also fine, although more uncomfortable. You want the carotid artery, perfect case scenario.

You pass it in half a minute, but could take up to 20 minutes to die. Body will trash around a little bit, so be prepared for that. You live alone, so there should be no risk of people finding you.
>>
>>694785179
No but seriously man dont kill youself, im just an internet tough guy
>>
>>694785155
Nice dubs you meme spouting idiot
>>
>>694785226
passing out isnt ncomfortable its fun, everything goes white and you can no longer hear anything next thing you know your dead lol
>>
>>694785226

I think I understand. So the rope will be almost underneath the curve of the jaw, cutting off blood flow. Is it possible for the body to readjust automatically while unconscious or no?
>>
Chainsaw your head off.
>>
>>694784010
Nice fail. Kys
>>
Ok so one. You need to be thirsty. Because your gonna chug all 3 5hour energy shots before prep. The cut thee bottom out of the trashbag. Put your arm inside and affix to the arm with the large rubberbands.

At this time your hearts pounding. And thats good. Roll the trashbag up like a sleeve. Now drink the redbull, and open one two of 5 veins in your arm. NOT YOUR WRIST. ARM. Deep cuts.

Unroll your trash sleeve and put the bag. Still connected to you into the toilette to let the blood drain cleanly.

As you start to get woozy and feel pain start drinking the nyquill or zzzquill.

Soon it will be over and not alot of mess to clean up.
>>
>>694785599
always an option
>>
>>694784328

false. helium will cause you to inflate and float. the only thing this is good for is f you want to become a party balloon
>>
>>694783234
Dont do it. please please dont do it. i know i mean nothing to you but your life means so so much to your family. think abt their lives after youre gone. and think abt yourself,, its a permanent solution to a temporary problem. please dont do it.
>>
>>694785496
The weight alone will keep the knot in place so long as it is well done. The most important thing is that it doesn't come undone. Once you pass out it's all downhill from there. You don't have to do anything.
The unconscious body will struggle a bit to keep living; but it's very dumb and won't do much else aside from kicking or clawing a bit. It will make some noise, so it's more concerning for people that don't live alone.
>>
File: anpup.jpg (125 KB, 680x606) Image search: [Google]
anpup.jpg
125 KB, 680x606
"OP is a fag, but we need fags. Please don't go OP. /b/ loves you" -/b/ fags
>>
>>694785814

Dude, I'm sorry, I just can't do this. I can't do it anymore. I'm intolerable. I'm bad at everything, failing school. I'm bipolar which means I'm certifiably insane. Nobody is ever going to love me. It's over. I can't.
>>
>>694783234
If you are gonna do it. At least leave a note for family explaining why. Don't leave them the burden of thinking they could have stopped you. Make sure they know it wasn't them
>>
>>694783234
>>694785672
Heres my method: Youre gonna need a sharpie and >>694784328.
Now, write "Happy 5th Birthday Nigger" On your chest with your sharpie and then inhale the helium. You will find yourself floating off of the ground and hard to control yourself. Glide over to your window and open it. Pull yourself out and float away... you will eventually hit the atmosphere and burn up. GG
>>
Fuck off and stop being an attention whoring cunt.
>>
>>694783234
Drive into something 100 mils a hour
>>
Just a stoner anon passing by.
>Smoke some weed
>Chill
>Realize why shit is shit
>MIND BLOWN
>can figure it out
>if not high anyway so don't give a fuck
>life is good
>????????????
>profit
>>
>>694785992
How old are you op
>>
suffocate yourself with a plastic bag
>>
>>694786073

don't do this, news cars are well-designed and you'll probably end up retarded or something at the most
>>
being alive is better than nothingness.
>>
>>694785608
Hi new friend.

You seemed to have put some thought into this.
May I add perhaps sitting in a warm bath to get the blood flowing better?
>>
>>694786113
would add some stoner pic to make ya all smile, but coffee tastes like earth, i don't give a fuck
>>
you might experience more pain in death. we don't know ....
>>
>>694786255
I think a cold bath would work better.
>>
Try visiting a psychotherapist, they can really get a good idea of your problems by analysing your psyche, and offer a solution. Taking anti depressants may not be a bad idea either, but it aint a long term solution.

Your family must love you dearly, give life a chance dude.
>>
Whats the point of killing yourself now? Death will come soon enough, enjoy your life...
>>
>>694783234
'Resume'

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp;
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

Dorothy Parker
>>
>>694784853

much respect. you did well today, /b/tard.
>>
>>694786385

Why would it? I feel like the warm water would cause vessels to dilate more. If anon was talking about preventing clotting, it doesn't matter what temp the water is. If you think hypothermia will help with death, I mean, you're right, but the water will go cold anyway and OP doesn't have to be sitting in a freezing cold bath for their last conscious moments of life
>>
>>694786385
Cold water coagulates blood.
Ever see an old cook stop a cut that way?
>>
>>694783234
Take a lot of sleeping pills and then slit your left hands veins, and go to sleep.
>>
hanging yourself is the best way: you simply need something that ties your neck and support your full weight. It is fast and painless
>>
>>694783234
If you 100% want to die without scarring a family member (visually at least) then you should probably just hang yourself but make sure you call the police beforehand saying that you will be dead. Also you should probably write a note to give your family some closure since you seem to care about them.
>>
>>694786207
Actually, probably this
>>
>>694783234
>-I have some disposable income but I don't know how to get drugs.
>-I do not have cash

What OP?
>>
>>694783234
How old are you OP. I want to know how much of life you have experienced to warrant this decision.
>>
Go into the room watch anime and die. Boku no pico
>>
>>694786833

Hanging takes about 30 mins. Ideally it should be an hour to make sure you're dead (being revived and living life with brain damage isn't fun). Isn't there a way to call police and have them come with them coming immediately?
>>
>>694786922

disposable income in the bank. approximatly 20,000 USD? I can't go to the bank and get cash because it is closed
>>
What time is the livestream?
>>
>>694786612
Im sure cold water helps with blood flow
>>
>>694786255
That was apart of the original plan. But in testing the arm kept pulling the sleeve out of the loo
>>
>>694787267

I'm currently trying to figure out, if I livestream, if some pussy will call the police and the media and interrupt it before it's over
>>
>>694783234
just wait a few more years. the rest of the world will do it for you.
Do not chicken out jet, just watch whats happening and wait for the world ending.
Our parents and we have the luxury to live in a society that is totally able to kill itself, but not able to just head off to another one for decades.
If you are a shitrat without dignity, kill yourself.
But what is wrong with just waiting? Even stoping all social interactions and sitting alone in an apartment payed by welfare all day is better that killing yourself. Suicide is for idiots. So man up and accept your life you faggot, its the only one you have!
>>
>>694787441
Thanks
>>
>>694787144
Don't you have an ATM in your country? Dude if you have 20 grand just go on a trip, blow the money, have fun. You may feel different hand way through your bender, bro.
>>
>>694787655
>hand way = half way
>>
How can you kill yourself when it's happening in turkey??
>>
>>694787655
>>694787755
dubs of destiny OP

My double dubs of the same digit demand you go on a trip!
>>
I survived a suicide attempt in 2013 and after my recovery I felt grateful i was given another chance and I had made a huge mistake but 3 years later I am still miserable. Nothing makes me happy. My girlfriend is sweet but it's not enough and my working career has been an absolute joke. Tired of failing. Thought I would be successful when I was younger, how wrong was I. What in getting at is if you have been thinking about this for a long time and you have at least, tried to make your life better then that's ok, go for it. If you're 20 years old and have just been dumped or are struggling to get laid, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>694787305
It literally doesn't. Warm water dilates vessels, cold water constricts.
>>
>>694784545
Take 40g of heroine, have fun then die.

Whay's your excuse going to be? You don't have £80? Drug dealers are so extreamly hard to find in your country?
>>
>>694784010
dubs ?
>>
>>694788027
Ok thanks for the info anon
>>
If you really wanted to die you would have already

Go talk to your mother, or a doctor if your mother is a cunt
>>
>>694783234
Have you tired every thing before an hero? Have you given up everything to someone and lived as just their fleshlight?
>>
>>694787338
Hmm...

Might have to use a 6" pvc pipe for the spillway.
Maybe put the seat down to wedge it into the bowl. Might need weight too.
>>
>>694783234
take car country road drive fast no seatbelt roll car into ditch
>>
>>694783234
Don't !

It's the depression talking, not you.
There's still you in here trying to reach for help by posting here.

Please, anon, I beg you, hang in there, keep being strong, life will get better, I promise ! It did for me when I tried 2 times and once I was hospitalized and now I'm thankful I am alive and I can finally say life is such a nice gift.

Please, anon, I don't know you but I know your suffering.I love you, I care deeply for you and your pain and please, dial 911 as soon as possible and tell them you're very suicidal, please, do it for me.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.