[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Muslim ask me anything. Don't forget we don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 40
File: 15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be Muslims the same way as Christians don't need to be in Church 24/7. As humans we are all imperfect.

I will answer to trolls within reason.

I am more interested in discussing and learning than to argue over banalities.
>>
File: 15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
Bump, I don't want to go back to writing just yet.
>>
>>694750781
Vanessa Ann Hudgens. Lame bait
>>
File: Victoria Justice.jpg (92 KB, 669x1024) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Justice.jpg
92 KB, 669x1024
>>694751855
nice dubs

Did you really think I was trying to pass this off as myself?
>>
>>694752021
Well, no one gives a shit about muslims, so I just assumed you were using her as bait
>>
Why're you a muslim?
>>
>>694752021
Fake right?
>>
>>694752539
She's just a hot girl. Found out recently that she's half Filipino probably why I find her so hot.
>>
what country are you from?>>694749631
>>
>>694749631
The sponge in my kitchen is starting to smell weird.. Should I change it out for a new one?
>>
>>694752539
Ok, buddy. Assuming you truly are a muslim... Tell me about typical muslim's approach towards alcohol. Most christians don't give a shit about religious prohibitions and such. Why do you?
>>
>>694749631
Why does your religion forbid pancakes and wearing Nike shoes?
How could Allah have know about elevators and forbid them so many years before their creation?
When it is a Muslim holy day and everyone is required to fuck a dolphin, where do you get them all and do they get tired?
>>
File: 1377104068488.jpg (38 KB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
1377104068488.jpg
38 KB, 400x528
>>694749631
Would you like Islam to take over the world?

I'd personally hate that. Conservitive Islam even bans computer games with magic in them, because magic is evil and a sin.

also, burka's and hijabs are ugly.

your thoughts?
>>
File: 05-asian-girls-37.jpg (47 KB, 570x841) Image search: [Google]
05-asian-girls-37.jpg
47 KB, 570x841
>>694752541
Islam much like any other religion provides tools that helps to overcome daily and lifelong struggles. Some of these struggles which are still not well understood by psychologists or neuroscientists.

Life comes with a lot of challenges, and our animal-like nature makes even harder to overcome some of these challenges. Religion provides some tools to bring peace to the mind and the heart to feel comfortable with who we are and to live healthier more meaningful lives.

There are many ways to live happily and fruitfully without religion. However, most people just ignore the benefits of religion during their moments of happiness and then they fall when they encounter hardships. This could be avoided.

I see religion like the progression of medicine.

Before the industrial era, medicine was pretty much just trial and error. Most practices would just be continued because they seemed to kind of correlate with people feeling better. Most of the practices however were useless. Now that we understand the human body, we have revised our medical methods to only use those which are effective.

Psychology and religion are similar as they don;t really understand the machine (brain), they just make inferences based on weak correlations. So until we develop Psychology to a place where it completely understands the causes and effects of sentiments and the brain, religion is the best we have.
>>
>>694749631
> Don't forget we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be Muslims the same way as Christians don't need to be in Church 24/7.
The prayer is one of the five pillars of Islam, you nigger.
>>
>>694754375
>24/7
Yes but not 24
>>
>>694752862
It's real, part of the leak.

>>694753090
Morocco

>>694753158
Yeah, I usually change mine as soon as it smells. I have a weird dislike for weird smells when it comes from wet food. I hate emptying the drain.

>>694753255
nice dubs

People tend to care more about cultural rules rather than what is in the Q'ran. For example, most very old women in morocco have tribal tattoos on their faces, this is strictly prohibited in Islam. However, the culture of the country trumped the religion.

I presume that long ago, and since then alcohol was taboo as a substance. This led to people shying away from it and using religion as the reason they do not consume it. However, much like most taboo things, most people drink it anyways and sometimes in ways which are unsafe. This could be adverted if it wasn't so taboo.

There are a lot of rules in the Q'ran that people don;t respect. Ask how many Muslims actually give their Dawah (money for charity), some say we should give up to 1/3.

>>694753329
Pancakes are a stable food of many Muslim countries.

Nike as well, however most people prefer addidas because of football (soccer).

Elevators are not forbidden, the Burj Khalifa is 800 meters tall in Saudi Arabia, can't walk up all those stairs.

Muslims do not have a holy day which entail sex with dolphins.
>>
FUCK YOU MUSLIMS JUST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>694753255
Tagged the wrong post, buddy
>>
File: 3970_51883.jpg (53 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
3970_51883.jpg
53 KB, 600x900
>>694753473
No, I do want their to only be one ideology for the entire world. I prefer us to have a like mindset for peace and equality but then have different ways to dress that up.

For example, Islam, Christianity and Judaism are analogous. They all have the same values, we just all practice these values slightly differently.

Islam does not ban computer games, there were no computer games back then. Even if computer games did exist, they wouldn't be banned. Arabic mythology which predates Islam was not forbidden, it was just forbidden to believe in these false deities (Earth, Water, Fire, ...).

Burkas are too much in my opinion and are very rare in my country. Hijabs are fine. There's some pretty stylish ways to wear one.

Ugly girls will be ugly regardless of what they wear. Pretty girls inversely so.

>>694754375
It's only five times a day not 24/7.

>>694754611
nice dubs

exactly.
>>
ask a Bosnian Muslim anything
>>
File: 516084.jpg (265 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
516084.jpg
265 KB, 1366x768
>>694754668
I rather not. What makes you so angry?

>>694754792
I got him anyways
>>
>>694754926

You killed one of my friend in Nice motherfucking shit
>>
>>694749631
fellow muslimfag.

why do you bother with this thread? you already know exactly where its going.
if these people were ever capable of assessing complex situations without a black and white clearly defined Good guy-bad guy roles, then they wouldn't bother arguing with strangers on the internet.

go to bed
>>
>>694749631
Why does Islam forbid owning more than 6 hammers? Is 7 hammers such a big deal?
>>
>>694749631
what is something reasonable that all muslims can do to contain and eliminate all radical muslims? and would they be willing to get rid of these people when they could be your brother, son or father even? what are the lengths that muslims are going to, to separate themselves from this radical ideology? and finally what is the difference in what you believe(non-radical muslims) and what they believe (radical muslims)?
>>
>>694749631
Why do you say dogs are unclean? I understand that islam is a religion and arab is more of an identity and culture and that arab tradition often influence muslims and change their perspective. But why do you muslims deny science whenever it oposes ideas that are in the sunnah or quraan?
>>
>>694749631
What do you feel is the best way to stop radicalization and ISIS?
>>
>>694742320
go here, vote trump non white, and make /b/ great again
Takes 2 seconds
>>
>>694755461
End wahhabism. A change in the saudi regime,get that wahhabist family off the throne and you will see isis eat itself away
>>
>>694755371
brainwashed buddy in Bosnia you take Islam with pinch of salt we have sex before marriage and we like to drink, but in Arab country's it's forced down your throat every single day also laws that punish said things are not helping
>>
>>694749631
Why do you feel the need to make up an afterlife to justify how short and insignificant our lives our? Why not just live how you wanna live why the rules why all the bullshit?
>>
>>694755663
the irony with t he Saudis is they don't help Muslims they think they are the shit because it all started down their
>>
File: asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg (240 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg
240 KB, 1280x800
>>694755180
I was not implicated with what happened in Nice. I am sorry for your loss. However, in your rage it is wise to be weary of the harm you may cause others.

>>694755232
It's midday and I am procrastinating.

I think most people who blindly hate, who are ignorant, just haven't had enough exposure with Muslims. The more people get to talk and understand the better they will be able to relate.

All my friends here would be unable to hate ALL Muslims, because that would mean hating me too. Being a good example is the best way to fight ignorance and hatred.

>>694755339
When I was younger we had more than 6 hammers in the home. It is not forbidden. However, excess is forbidden, therefore if there is no purpose for the hording of these hammers than it is sin.
>>
>>694755721
Tip harder, please.
>>
>>694755854

I don't care you support that fucking religion that killed my friend, I want you to die, all of you fucking shit muslims
>>
OP seems like a nominal Muslim. But the question is, can you you be a nominal Muslim like a nominal Christian who only observes only the New Testament? Remember the Quran has stayed the same and isnt up to interpretation like cafeteria Christianity.
>>
>>694755854
wait the hammer thing is true?
>>
>>694756020
Thats actually the same reaction muslims had when usa, and other western nations invaded and bombed their country and killed their friends and relatives. It is as if hate breeds hate. Who woulda thunk it?
>>
>>694749631
i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
>>
>>694755968
Needing to insult someone for asking a question because you know you don't have an answer real nice friendo
>>
>>694756020
nigga plz you have no friends
>>
>>694755684
i feel like there isn't a huge number of regular muslims talking to the media and trying to get the word out that these people will not be tolerated by law abiding, peaceful muslims. rather on the other hand i feel this tension like the good muslims know EXACTLY who, what and where and aren't speaking up.
>>
>>694755684
Istina, buraz.
>>
File: IrelandFlagImage.png (1 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
1 KB, 1000x500
>>694749631
How's it feel to be crazier then Catholics?
>>
>>694756092
Its an example. Islam is all about moderation. You are not supposed to hoard things or have things in excess unless youre using them. If u have 3 of the same thing and youre not using the other 2 you give it away to people who need it.
>>
>>694756397
i know its pissing me off some lunatic blows him self up they all blame us for it, but we don't have a media as you say who cares
>>
>>694749631
Why didn't WWE make a Sting vs the Undertaker match when Sting finally entered
the WWE?
>>
>>694756390
Not anymore that muslims kills the last...
>>
This thread is complete copy pasta. That's fucking sad, considering how shit the thread is in the first place. think for yourselves you sheep.
>>
>>694756260
I'm not OP, and that was a joke. I'm a nihilist atheist myself.
>>
>>694756657
Finally someone asking the real damn questions
>>
>>694753649
>Some of these struggles which are still not well understood by psychologists or neuroscientists.
here we go. alright, lets hear it

>rest of your post
blah blah blah, not a word about truth, as if islam was some kind of hippie yoga.
>>
>>694756222
I don"t fucking care about 3rd world lives
>>
>>694755371
>>694755461

Eliminate Radical Islam

Eliminating radical islam cannot be done through war, because it is through war that they gain momentum. It has to be done very early on during their early education. Children need to be given opportunities and the tools necessary to be critical in the face of adversity.

There is very little the Muslim community can do to stop extremism because it wasn't caused by us. Let's go back in history. Al-Qaeda originally was a group which prospered from the sale of opium (heroine) around the world. They were exactly like the cartels but they operated without anyone trying to stop them due to lack of organisation in the region. When the Soviets tried to take control of the region the Americans heavily funded and promoted pro-religious stances through Al-Qaeda to fight away the anti-religious Soviets (Marxists). Al-Qaeda then grew very quickly with Bin Laden due to his billions of dollars.

Now, the international community is creating power vacuums by removing dictators. I knew something like ISIS was coming, it was all over Arabic news channels. Saddam Hussein imprisoned all the extremists in Iraq, when they toppled his government in Iraq the jails were opened by other extremists. There was now a land grab, of course the violent criminals and extremists won and started what is now ISIS.

We need to start being more careful. The actions which we take today have very big impacts on the future.

Muslims in general have been doing a lot to stop radicalization since a long time ago. It is a crime to spread radical ideologies in most Muslim countries, because the Kings/dictators are afraid of revolution. Before, it was a death sentence, now its imprisonment in Morocco. For example, not long ago at a beach I was at Islamists came to tell girls they shouldn't be in bikinis, the military came and arrested all those Islamists. That's the law in Muslim countries. It's not a free-for-all like the west seems to think.
>>
File: 1430432555318.gif (2 MB, 330x247) Image search: [Google]
1430432555318.gif
2 MB, 330x247
>>694756722
>Not anymore that muslims kills the last.
are you saying your one and only friend just happens to be their you know you could just join him
>>
>>694756087
>not open to interpretation

pal do you realise how stupid you sound
>>
>>694754650
how do i go about finding a big chested attractive moroccan girl that will welcome my penis into her asshole?
>>
>>694749631
Why would you belive in such a retarded religion like islam? Are you dumb?
>>
File: 1464286524061.jpg (47 KB, 627x520) Image search: [Google]
1464286524061.jpg
47 KB, 627x520
>>
>>694756397
Muslim nations across the globe comdemn each terrorist attack. Blame your media for manipulating truths. Anyway more terrorist attacks happen within muslim majority countries than anywhere else. Muslims are the number 1 victim of terrorism.
>>
>>694756877
This is not english, that doesn't mean anything please speak a real langage.
>>
>>694754650
>Dawah (money for charity)
oh, youre not actually a muslim. good to know.
>>
>>694755854
>The more people get to talk and understand the better they will be able to relate.

how old are you?
no, these people will absolutely not understand. They refuse to. they had their minds made up about the point they wanted to make and the stance they were going to take as soon as they saw this thread.

it doesn't matter to them what you say. you could point out all the shitty things french (and others) have done in Muslim lands and it wouldn't even register. These kids are simple. they need a bad guy. its the only way they can deal with the complexities of real life.

>French kept Algerians (incidentally also Vietnamese) in open air cages and forced them to work or be shot.
that's fine

>Exxon Mobil poisons an entire river system in Western Africa making large portions of many countries arable land a deadly wasteland
no problem!

>one Muslim guy somewhere doesn't like dogs
omg! this man clearly represents all of Islam everywhere and at every stage of history!

>terrorist attack happens
proof of my bias that only Muslims do bad things and this was totally evidence that is everyone that isn't me that's the problem!

see my point? that's all you'll get out of 4chan man...
its got nothing to do with a lack of exposure
>>
>>694757069
wtf are you on about
>>
>>694749631
Why don't you spread anti-terrorist rhetoric within your religion to prevent radicalization of individuals? You know the extremists are...
>>
>>694756862
Thats sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1600x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1600x648
You will not wake up, either

The time of retribution is patient

All will fall to their knees in awe of the wrath of truth

There is no one who can stand before it

rise above your circumstance or don't, you will be swallowed up by it

power is truth. people are idiots.

corruption is as inevitable as entropy
>>
>>694749631
I'm not willing to hate anyone because of their beliefs.
As long as those beliefs aren't extreme/being forced upon everybody else, there's not problem.
But no matter what, muslim or not, if you're trying to kill/attack my country with your bullshit. You will be shot.
>>
>>694756873
do you think it's really about religion or do other things like control and power play into their motives better through things like islam?
>>
>>694757051
>Muslims are the number 1 victim of terrorism.
then they should be the number one advocates for getting them under control at the least.
>>
>>694757170
you're problem is logic, it has no place on 4chan just troll like the rest of us bro why do you care if these neckbeards hate a religion or not
>>
>>694754796
I don't think you understood my post.
I stated "CONSERVATIVE islam bans games", not "all of islam bans games".

http://www.insidedxb.com/list-of-banned-games-in-uae/

here a list of banned games in the United Arab Emirates, which is an exteremely islamic country.

They ban all the fun stuff.

btw, posting naked chicks is haram for you. If you lived in the UAE and you would have been found out, there's a good chance you'd be in deep shit.
>>
>>694757342
this made me euphoric
>>
>>694749631
do you believe humans evolved from another species? if yes, how do you reconcile that with the orthodox view that this makes you a disbeliever? if no, which evidence convinces you of islam that is stronger than the evidence that humans evolved from another species?

do you believe sorcery exists and has effects? same follow-up questions as about evolution.

do you believe that everyone would have created hell and people to burn in it for eternity, or do you think allah is not actually the most merciful being?
>>
>>694749631
A good sand nigger is ... sand !
>>
>>694756959
Why you have to be so rude, dont you know im human too...Anyways you missed my point. You're not old enough to debate. OP answer my question.
>>
>>694749631
instead of praying how about masturbating 5 times a day facing Mecca?
>>
File: muslim-girl2.jpg (30 KB, 480x701) Image search: [Google]
muslim-girl2.jpg
30 KB, 480x701
I'm a white guy considering Islam. Would I be able to find a wife and start a family or would I be shunned?
>>
>>694757855
Die !
>>
>>694757511
i don't care about what 4chan thinks so much. I'm trying to tell you about the futility of arguing on the internet.
if you're just trolling that's one thing but if you genuinely think this is helping anyone you should direct your efforts to something more useful
>>
>>694758207
Die !
>>
>>694758261
Why?
>>
>>694757506
They are. In most muslim countries hate speech and extremist views are crimes that could send you to jail for up to 10 years. Theres education and many efforts. But wherever theres a war, theres going to be people who take advantage of situations and the wahhabies are just the right players for that. They dont exactly practice islam normal muslims do. They have manipulated it and made it fit their violent agenda. As an arab i can tell you that our prisons are filled with extremists and potential extremists.. they frequently clash with the authorities. We have several armies actively fighting them and hunting them down.
>>
>>694758207
ask yourself these >>694757793 questions before you convert, if its a matter of conviction. if its for pussy and you are ok with having to live a lie, go for it.
>>
File: asian-girls-3.jpg (35 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
asian-girls-3.jpg
35 KB, 500x720
>>694755436
This is very spread in the Q'ran.

Some parts state that the dog is a symbol of loyalty and giving. Others that it is unclean due to its constant panting. And others the more demon sections state that black dogs are manifestations of evil.

Mohammed however was known to be very kind to all animals, especially dogs as he made his first trip to Mecca.

Like any other religions there are conflicting stories based on the different chapters of the Q'ran.

Islam encourages all science. It is a vital part of the culture from which Islam was birthed.

>>694755556
Not American, would vote for Bernie Sanders because I have morals.

>>694755663
Please answer with a bit more thought, ending wahhabism would nto end anything. You think terrorist organisations in Somalia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq will stop perusing resources, power and wealth if the King of Saudi Arabia was dethroned?

Get serious.

>>694755721
I do not need an afterlife. I use religion to better my current life as I explained in: >>694753649

>>694756020
I know this is not the right time to talk about this because you are grieving. But, we can try. Try to stay rational. Look at the other side of the medal. France desecrated North Africa for so long, killed so many people, forced people to fight in WW2 and then tricked them into their country with promises of a better life only to leave them segregated.

No one wakes up and wants to kill people randomly. No one is ever justified in killing however we should consider that their are always reasons.

You should find peace within yourself, and then ask the questions as to what good attacking me will do to help your grievance.

Peace be with you.

>>694756087
I practice my religion whole-heatedly. That means I abide by the ten commandments and the five pillars of Islam.

The rest in religion are just interpretable stories. Nowhere does it state it all has to be law.

>>694756092
The guy who answered you is correct.
>>
>>694749631
Prepare yourself.

Winter is coming.
>>
>>694749631
How does it feel driving a white truck into a folkmass?
>>
>>694758207
You would be embraced. Im a former muslim (now athiest) and all the muslims i know still treat me the same.
>>
>>694758442
>Islam encourages all science. It is a vital part of the culture from which Islam was birthed.
this is a lie, or ignorance. islam disavows all science that contradicts its theology.
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 800x800
>>694757342
That which is powerful cannot be be pure.

That which is pure, cannot be powerful.

The more powerful a thing is, the less pure it's intent.

But, power is truth, and as such one must strive to obtain it and control it in order to survive.

That in mind, the most pure action is suicide.

What I'm saying is, do us all a favor and kill yourself. Sincerely.
>>
File: 1190987678184.jpg (235 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
1190987678184.jpg
235 KB, 600x891
Fuck this noise! Nuke the cube!
>>
why are the actions of ISIS the most literal interpretation of the Quran?
>>
>>694758442
>I do not need an afterlife.
oh, you really arent actually muslim. who knew.

quran only guy, maybe?
>>
File: 23424323423.jpg (39 KB, 625x424) Image search: [Google]
23424323423.jpg
39 KB, 625x424
>>694758574
What made you become atheist?

Any luck with Muslim women as a convert?
>>
>>694749631
Just shut up! You ar the biggest problem to modern world! I don't care about peacefull mudslims-you are all fucking cancer!
>>
>>694749631
Did you haer about christians extremists?
So GTFO!
I swear, I will beat every muslim in my neighbour!
>>
>>694757793
Islam does not reject the theory of evolution. In fact one verse in the quraan reads: "and we have created man with the most progressive form"
>>
>>694754650
>Muslims do not have a holy day which entail sex with dolphins.
Not even Ramadan or Cinco De Mayo?

If charity is a pillar of Islam doesn't that make other religions who lack a charity pillar, look like jerks?
>>
>>694759234
this is nonsense. orthodox scholars of the highest rank will call you a disbeliever if you say that man evolved from another species. your reading has no standing in mainstream islamic tradition.
>>
Muslims are the scum of the earth and I can't wait until we kill every single one of you. Filthy fucking sandniggers.
>>
File: B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B_26MY5XAAE-BzK.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>694756222
nice trips

And I agree. We always seem to forget how other people would feel. Each bomb breeds hatred and anger. Each family member killed is a potential ten new terrorists.

>>694756251
Weird. I probably live far from you so lunch would not work.

>>694756397
Your media would never interview me. I am too boring. I sit in a lab all day doing mediocre science. Then I go home and play DotA or hang out with some friends. Media wants action and drama, not intellectual perspectives. Notice whenever anything happens the people they call on to talk are often times unqualified in the subject. They are simply there due to their pretty face, or easy to understand rhetoric.

I was born and raised in a Muslim country and have never met an extremist. I would definitely debate with that person and try to make him see the flaws in his views. We as normal people aren't exposed to radicals. They are as foreign to us as they are to you, they exist only in mass in warzones.

>>694756459
I'd say it's on par.

>>694756467
Agreed.

>>694756657
I'm really sorry I never got into WWE. I watched sometimes for entertainment. I know who the undertaker is but not much else.

>>694756782
I am actually answering questions or comments.

>>694756845
I studied neuroscience for a while and I can assure you the brain is poorly understood. We don't even know how information really propagates through the neurons. We know it's an electrical potential through synapse, but what encoding, how is it so information dense? We don't know.

Instead of being so dismissive, talk about what you don't agree with. We can discuss it.

>>694756862
It's a shame a heart can grow so cold.
>>
>>694758837
Was born muslim. Parents not religious. Never taught me anything about it. I went to college and studied religions and theology. Ended up athiest. Yes muslim women exist. Theyre much like all other women. Im from a more open minded environment (Lebanon) than most muslims. So most people here dress and act like the europeans
>>
>>694759525
>Instead of being so dismissive, talk about what you don't agree with. We can discuss it.
i disagree with the notion that islam offers anything that is special, which is what your strand of apologism usually implies. all kinds of spiritual traditions and even nonspiritual practices offer the same effects. so its not islam offering something that you cant get somewhere else just as well.
>>
If Islam forbids homosexuality what is up with all the Bacha bazi boys?

Would Islam make me immune to herpes? Like Paris Hilton grade herpes?
>>
>>694759130
>>694759477
Im quoting from quraan. Islam is quraan, scholars can suck my dick. The whole sunnah bullshit is retarded. Also i am a disbeliever, i do not believe in god.
>>
>>694759525
>intellectual perspectives.
do you think you offer intellectual perspectives?
>>
why cant u simply create your own religion and call it a believe system with is only build on your own personally developed morals and ethics?
Why?
Simply because you are an afraid shithead narcistic piece of shit which hopes for a reason to life and while knowing there is none, you pray to a god to make u "immortal" or at least give u a nice play to chill for eternity after your miserable life ended.
You're not doing this for any good nor for any good of humanity
youre simply a fucking shithead moslem for yourself and your pityful fear of dying.

PS: Religion was always something that stopped evolution and in my world( everyone determines good and bad for themselves)
Evolution or Revolution(which is basically the same, just with force[google it faggots]) is most important.
>>
>>694759927
>If Islam forbids homosexuality what is up with all the Bacha bazi boys?
Yeah, is Rush Limbaugh secretly Muslim? I heard he goes to central America for the BB boys.
>>
File: 1466744632453.jpg (126 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1466744632453.jpg
126 KB, 720x478
Here's a Perfect picture of how MUDSLIMES are viewed from a what you mudslimes call, an infidel
>>
>>694759985
>scholars can suck my dick.
like i said, your reading has no standing in the religion. if i take the torah and say "this is what i read", the jews will not care one bit, because i have no authority in the religion. just like your meaningless opinion has no authority in islam.

>Also i am a disbeliever, i do not believe in god.
oh, you actually realize youre spouting nonsense.
>>
>>694760025
the quran has over 500 sourat dedicated to science and a LOT of them are true.
>the world being round
>how babys evovls in the mother's womb
>why mountains exist
all of this was discovered like max 100 years ago
and the quran is 1400 years old.
>>
Do you condemn the actions of ISIS and its affiliates?
>>
>>694759927
>If Islam forbids homosexuality what is up with all the Bacha bazi boys?
That is only for the clerics, like with Christians the priests get to fuck boys and it is not gay.

The regular Muslim on the street is not allowed to do it.
>>
File: 1466341747411.jpg (18 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
1466341747411.jpg
18 KB, 460x343
>>694760466
>>
>>694760466
and all of this apologist rhetoric was debunked, as even orthodox scholars admit and would tell you if you cared for truth.
>>
>>694760476
ISIS is as muslim as the KKK where christian.
a lot of fucking retarded degenerat that want to change the world, fuck ISIS
and i am muslim
>>
>>694758442
Seems pretty sinful to me to be posting haram pictures of women. How wholehearteldy are you really into your religion when you knowingly sin? Id rather be a good person, than a bad hypocritical Christain IMO.
>>
>>694760733
how was it debunked ? did you make a time traveling machin end went back in the past to see who wrote the book ?
>>
So "72 virgins" was a mistranslation of "72 grapes" is there a reason that is getting swept under the rug like Christians sweep Mathew 6 under the rug?
>>
>>694749631
Is islam a religion of peace?
>>
>>694760898
the idea that those verses refer to scientific facts was debunked, or that it has miraculous origins (the latter part scholars will of course not agree with)
>>
File: B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>694756970
Most would be open to it. Just treat them like people and you'll be fine.

>>694756995
I addressed this in: >>694753649

>>694757046
By the notion of set theory this is incorrect. I am Muslim and I am neither ISIS, Al-Qaeda or Taliban. Therefore your conclusions are disproved by mans of a contradiction.

QED

>>694757051
True.

>>694757152
My mistake I meant Zakat. I am writing pretty fast trying to reply to the questions.

>>694757170
You are right that some people's minds are made up and cannot be changed even through facts.

However, in your life, if you live it well then those around you will have a positive outlook on who you are. And this will propagate through to their children. I have had people after knowing me for along time say "Oh, but you aren't like the OTHER muslims", and then I explain to them the unconscious bias that made them say that.

Passing a message through example is very effective.

>>694757209
I do. I have for a long time in my Muslim community brought young people to Churches, Synagogues and Temples (Hindu, Buddhist) to show them the equivalence of all faiths. I show them that we are all people, we all have similar aspirations and fears. None of us are free of the burden of life, and it is in our best interest to help each other rather than oppress.

Young people are naturally those that most easily adhere to extreme ideologies. The same way as some young white kids have a white power phase. If I hear a kid in our group say anything a little weird, even if not really radical, we talk about it. We discuss it, we dissect it. I'm a scientist, so developing arguments and ideas is very important. Eventually the young people understand that anger, fear or violence does not bring any solutions only more anger, fear and violence.

>>694757217
It is.

>>694757342
That is exactly what God has stated.

>>694757382
Anyone attacking anything should have to face the proper consequences if it was dealt in self-defense.
>>
Why as Muslims so demanding?
Your average btard posting in a FB stalk thread, would blow themselves up for 1 virgin (that might even have a penis) why do Muslims not do it until they get offered 72?
>>
>>694753649
> So until we develop Psychology to a place where it completely understands the causes and effects of sentiments and the brain, religion is the best we have.

No it isn't. This is stupidity. Think it through. If trepanation were the best medicine had to offer, would you sign up to have your head drilled open to release the "demons" making you sick? Or would a little skepticism save your brain from the tinkering of magical-thinking?

Medicine doesn't have an answer for everything, therefore I'm going to let them drain my blood with leeches to "balance my humors" and then die of anemia and infection like a retard!

Psychology doesn't have an answer for everything, so I'm going to devote my life and money to something entirely made up! If I ever change my mind, I can't, because apostasy is a "sin" and might get me killed! What a great religion that has to resort to fear and threats to keep its believers!
>>
>>694761070
so a phrase that literaly says :
the world is round.
can be debunked ? like he was maybe talking of the world in our minds ?
>>
So the middle east used to be the world's center for education, why did you let the white man steal that? Shouldn't the white man still be using Roman numerals?
>>
>>694749631
>banalities
Are you familiar with the term 'beware the banality of evil'? That term describes 'good' muslims perfectly. You claim Islam is a religion of peace, then do nothing about your semi-retarded goat fucker cousins that want to blow up the world. You are the banality of evil.
>>
>>694761111
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET TRUCK'D
Nice trips btw
>>
>>694761543
of course the world is round, but the point is, everyone knew. the embryology can be found hundreds of years before then too. the mountains thing is just nonsense.
>>
File: Religion_Stupid.jpg (28 KB, 356x352) Image search: [Google]
Religion_Stupid.jpg
28 KB, 356x352
>>
>>694749631
Does the Koran really say to kill infidels? I just wanna know for sure.
>>
>>694760466
>500 sourat
u wat m8
>>
>>694762135
it does, but thats not the question. the question is what does islamic tradition make of that, and they dont make of it a commandment that muslims just could kill anyone who isnt muslim
>>
File: B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg (38 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg
38 KB, 480x720
>>694757388
nice dubs

Absolutely. I think that the leaders of these criminal, terrorist organisations, are smart, they want to recruit young people to expand their power and territory. The surrounding people and mostly poor and have one thing in common, religion. So they use it.

If their real goal was all Islam and attaining heaven. You can get there much easier sitting on a beach selling coconuts and enjoying life.

>>694757506
They are. Westerners don't realize the fight in Muslim countries to keep these revolutionaries (radicals) out.

>>694757548
Well Conservative Islam does not tell me what to do, so I do not care what they ban. If a group named "LOL Islam" decided to ban everything, they can go ahead, we don't need to abide by their randomly spewed rhetoric.

UAE is a country which does not protect human rights and should no longer be an ally of the West.

I am currently living in Canada. It is Haram but we all sin, in many ways sometimes without even noticing it. I rather sin in relatively harmless ways like posting nude pictures.

>>694757793
Muslims as whole understand that Adam and Eve (in the Q'ran) is just a story. We are all taught evolution in school. It makes sense.

I do not believe in sorcery, I believe people used the ignorance of people and the guise of sorcery to gain ethos. Only the natural forces which are present exist. Using these in ways unpredictable to others is not sorcery, simply magic in the eye of that who is ignorant to science.

> everyone would have created hell
I don't really get what you mean.

In the Q'ran God can forgive all sin as people go through different stages in their lives and change. It is the realization of sin which is the most important.

>>694757855
nice dubs

I answered already

>>694758194
If it brings someone happiness then he is free to do so. I within my religion and my beliefs would not.
>>
>>694749631
Why do you use the same pics every time you post this thread?
>>
How do you personally justify being part of a religion that justifies beating woman, stoning gays, owning slaves and marrying children?
>>
>>694756020
>im butthurt waaaaaa
>>
>>694762366
>> everyone would have created hell
>I don't really get what you mean.
i mean that given that allah creates hell and people to burn in it endlessly, do you think allah is the most merciful being, or that there are beings that would not have created such cruelty?
>>694762366
>Muslims as whole understand that Adam and Eve (in the Q'ran) is just a story. We are all taught evolution in school. It makes sense.
>I do not believe in sorcery, I believe people used the ignorance of people and the guise of sorcery to gain ethos. Only the natural forces which are present exist. Using these in ways unpredictable to others is not sorcery, simply magic in the eye of that who is ignorant to science.
how do you reconcile this with the very dominant orthodox view that this makes you a disbeliever?
>>
>>694761959
do you know that peoples still belived the world was round 1400 years ago ?
the embryology can be found hundreds of years yes but ther would be a lot more like this in the quran i mean if it was only a copy.
the mountain thing is not nonsens bro google it.
>>
File: wevNtfO.jpg (71 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
wevNtfO.jpg
71 KB, 600x751
I'ld have won several times now...
>>
>>694762162
its a very large book.
>>
>>694758207
They would not care. There are a lot of white Muslims. They would be very interested at first and talk about you a lot, but if you were a good person they would just treat you normally afterwards.

>>694758500
nice dubs

I live in one of the coldest places on earth. Winter never truly leaves.

>>694758546
I have never driven a truck.

>>694758599
nice dubs.

Tell that to the many universities in the middle east who despite living in Muslim society publish scientific findings.

>>694758760
This site should be as holy to Christians and Jews, it is the site of the first temple of Abraham.

>>694758773
It isn't in most cases, unless they misread the ten commandments. Especially the one that speaks of forgiveness.

>>694758786
I am comfortable with my life as it is. The existence of an after-life is unknown and therefore I do not dwell on such claims. If it exist, I'll happily enjoy it, if it does not then let it be so.

>>694758837
The guy who replied to you are right. Most Muslim girls in the west are open to having boyfriends from outside Islam.

>>694759017
Instead of being angry, tell me what your concerns are?
>>
>>694762865
lel the last time i saw this we still had CP threads on 4chan.
step up your game anon-kun or are you just getting old ?
>>
>>694762874
and it has 113 suras.
>>
>>694763238
>114
and i did not mean suras i fucked up on my part.
sorry mate
>>
>>694763128
>Tell that to the many universities in the middle east who despite living in Muslim society publish scientific findings.
what universities teach is irrelevant to the question whether believing those things takes you out of islam according to the scholars of islam.

>The existence of an after-life is unknown and therefore I do not dwell on such claims.
so you dont hold to one of the six central tenets of the islamic faith, but you want people here to consider you muslim. how is that not dishonest?
>>
Remember /b/, you cannot argue with a brainwashed Muslim. I've never once seen a Muslim question the morality of Islam based on facts and reasonable arguments, it's kinda sad.

They are raised from birth as Muslims and their religion is branded into their brain like a hot iron on a cows ass. Any reasonable statements that questions the morality of Islam goes straight through one ear and out the other.
>>
>>694763456
to be a muslim you have to follow the 5 pilars and nothing else.
you can eat pork but if you follow the 5 pillar you are a muslim.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1125x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1125x717
Remember that time one of you shit skin peaches of shit killed a bunch of people in Florida? And all the peaceful Muslims posted on twitter!
>>
>>694762262
I just wanted to know if it said that faggot.
>>
>>694762737
i read up on it, and what i found was muslims considering it rationally, agreeing that their scholars dont think there is anything in these claims.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1125x1491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1125x1491
>>694763742
LoL fuck my spelling.
>>
>>694763712
this is false, and youre either a liar or ignorant. if you do disbelieve in anything that is necessarily known as a part of islam, you are a disbeliever according to islam. the afterlife is one of the six central beliefs you absolutely must adhere to to be considered muslim.
>>
>>694763936
nope that is not true man. its not ;)
>>
>>694764184
DIE INFIDEL
>>
File: beautiful-asian-girls-14.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-asian-girls-14.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
>>694759130
Yes, how about the ones that wanted to Christianize the aboriginal people of Tasmania and accidentally committed genocide leaving only a photograph as proof of their existence.

Evil exists in all groups of people.

>>694759274
No, we do not celebrate Cinco De Mayo and Ramadan does not involve sex with dolphins.

Charity should be a part of any person's being religious or not. Why not give if you already have plenty?

>>694759477
The guy that replied is right. No scholar or anyone can dictate how to practice the religion. Religion is at the forefront between an individual and his inner self.

>>694759502
Instead of being angry what makes you think this, we can discuss it?

>>694759791
Agreed, in most cases it is exactly synonymous. So why do you hate all spiritual and non-spiritual practices?

>>694759927
Strange cultural practices. I do not agree with. Islam does not give immunity to disease.

>>694760025
I do, as I am a scholar I like to bring my profession into my personal life to help me interpret other facets like religion.

>>694760237
You can create your own religion, as long as you believe whole-heatedly in it and it creates positivity in your life and the life of others around you then it is good.

I already explained that I use religion for my present life, not for an after-life. I am very little concerned with the existence of an after-life.

Read the thread please.

>>694760297
Refer to my other post. Religion is between an individual and his inner self. Who has any authority to tell anyone to stop doing something that is positive for him and does not cause harm to any others.

>>694760476
Yes, refer to my earlier posts.

>>694760733
Most of the science in the Q'ran was known scientific knowledge at the time. What is there to debunk.

>>694760747
Yup.
>>
>>694764301
>No scholar or anyone can dictate how to practice the religion.
you are securely outside islam. if you dont stand in the islamic tradition, you are not part of islam, and orthodoxy - be it sunni or shia - recognizes the scholars as the authorities on what is and what is not acceptable in islam, and what puts you beyond the fold.

>Agreed, in most cases it is exactly synonymous. So why do you hate all spiritual and non-spiritual practices?
i dont. i was just making sure this is recognized as what it is, something entirely commonplace.

>
Refer to my other post. Religion is between an individual and his inner self. Who has any authority to tell anyone to stop doing something that is positive for him and does not cause harm to any others.
religions make truth claims, and subscribing to them is a necessary condition for being a member of the religion. you do not subscribe to some of the central articles of faith of islam, so you are not muslim.

>Most of the science in the Q'ran was known scientific knowledge at the time. What is there to debunk.
the claim that somehow those instances somehow are evidence of a divine origin of the quran.
>>
>>694764184
go anywhere and look up the articles of faith of islam. belief in the afterlife is one of them.
>>
File: Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg (61 KB, 489x750) Image search: [Google]
Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg
61 KB, 489x750
>>694760759
You have seemed to have misunderstood. Or maybe you are simply looking to disagree in which case I am not interested in pursuing.

We as humans all sin. You and I both sin throughout our days. We feel anger, hatred, prejudice, lust and so on. As primal beings we have these inert feelings. It is up to us to fight against them, some much easier than others.

As we all sin, I rather my sins be of very little impact on the world in terms of negativity than otherwise. There is much worse I can be doing than posting nude pics, and all the good I do in my life is sufficient for me to allow myself to slip up sometimes.

I masturbate and have sex, ohhh no..... Let it be known that people will sin. Just try to mitigate the impact of those actions.

>>694761022
nice dubs

It is neither a religion of peace nor a religion or violence. It is simply written word open to interpretation by the reader. If a violent person reads it he will make it into a violent text, if a peaceful person reads it he will bring peace from it.

Any ideology can be used for good or bad.

For example, Darwin's theory of evolution is a non-biased scientific text. Neither good nor bad. However, much past his death, it resulted in social Darwinism which led to many genocides.

>>694761350
Laughed.
>>
File: 1468606632144.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1468606632144.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>694749631
OP is no muslim. You must pray 5 times a day. To do otherwise makes you an apostate who is put to the sword.

Know your quaran
>>
>>694764834
the science in the quran is way to advence for the time where it was found.
so the quran is :
>prove that god existe
>prove that aliens came on earth and dumped a book filled with science for the lolz
untile you can prove that it was aliens
i will belive in god
>>
>>694765221
>the science in the quran is way to advence for the time where it was found.
islamic scholars acknowledged that this is a lie. why would i take your word for it, and why do you take the word of misinformed apologists over that of your faiths scholars?
>>
>>694764994
anywhere like in ISIS teritory
or by the peoples that want all of us dead ?
the 5 pillar of islam are what YOU NEED TO DO to be a muslim and NOTING else the reste are just rules.
>>
>>694765432
you are completely wrong. islam, as any other religion, makes claims about truth, and it is very explicit in what things you absolutely have to believe to be muslim. ask your imam what the 6 articles of faith are.
>>
>>694765379
i take the word of the book that started the religion.
the quran.
belive what you want to believe anon-kun
but the FACTS are here in front of us mohamed did NOT know how to write or read.
how the fuck did he bring a book filed wiht science out of the desert ?
>>
>>694765598
where did you read that bullshit ?
the 5 pillars are all you need to do.
did you get brainwashed by the isis ?
>>
File: CEHx6DqWgAAXWnY.jpg (62 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
CEHx6DqWgAAXWnY.jpg
62 KB, 500x750
>>694761419
In hindsight it seems really stupid. But, if you were dying in older times you probably would have done the same thing and gotten your blood sucked by leeches.

You also brought up the most extreme of cases. Not all "soft" medicine is as extreme as drilling holes and whatever. Take Chinese Medicine for example, most of it kind of works, it's just not efficient because it based on correlation and not direct causation.

Now if I lived a long time ago, I might have rejected some aspects of old medicine like drilling holes. The same way I reject stoning gays, apostates or any of the other barbarity.

But, I would take the tea made with sap to boost my immune system, even though we know its extremely inefficient today. The same way as I take many tools from religion to help me live a better life.

>>694761615
Empires rise and fall. Everyone makes mistakes and lets someone else take their position.

>>694761695
Actually, read previous post and you can see exactly what I would do if my cousin was radicalized. Do not judge me before you understand what I believe in and what I do to support my beliefs.

It's the least you can do.

>>694761966
nice dubs

I am a scientist.

>>694762135
It does. However in a more important part of the Q'ran, the ten commandments, it says to not do evil onto anyone.

>>694762405
They're in my hot girls folder.

>>694762528
How do you personally justify being a part of a race that justifies beating women, denying gays their rights, slavery, child abuse, war, genocide, stealing, financial ruining others.

By race, I meant human race, don't get it twisted.

>>694762723
My belief for heaven and hell is a bit different. I do not see them as being physical places but rather states of the mind. When one does wrong in his life he will live in eternal sufferance due to his guilt, sadness, whatever..

It does not make me a disbeliever, and it is in line with orthodox views. Evolution is taught in school.
>>
>>694766060
how did the baghavad gita acquire dozens and dozens of scientific factoids? how did buddhist writings? how did any religion incorporate anything into its teachings?
>>
>>694765151
Ah i see, its your brand of Islam that you choose to believe in. Its like being a gay Christian, as long as you feel good about yourself no one else can tell you that you arent a true Muslim/Christain. Seems very cafeteria to me. But at the end of the day, I cant force your beliefs. I can just judge you for being hypocritical because when I sin knowlingly , I dont ask for forgiveness to a God.
>>
>>694766276
what is your point ?
>>
>>694766239
>My belief for heaven and hell is a bit different. I do not see them as being physical places but rather states of the mind. When one does wrong in his life he will live in eternal sufferance due to his guilt, sadness, whatever..
>It does not make me a disbeliever, and it is in line with orthodox views. Evolution is taught in school.
you are lying to yourself. not believing heaven and hell are physical places has been called disblief by muslim scholars of all times and places.
>>
>2016 still believing in Allah
If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.
- your prophet
>>
>>694766365
you talk like you never sined.
wait, are you jesus ?
>>
>>694766422
the point is that none of it proves divine origin of anything.
>>
>>694766870
exepte all the science that is in the book.
>that was brought out of the desert
>by a man that did not know how to write/read.
can you debunk this ?
>>
>>694767133
he was a merchant and traveled for hundreds of miles. also, almost everything about it is wrong.
>>
>>694763456
In my interpretation of Islam and the one I follow, Sunni Islam there are five pillars.

1. Faith in God
2. Prayer
3. Giving (Zakat)
4. Fasting for Ramadan
5. Going to Mecca

Why do people love to tell me what is and is not Islam? Islam and any other religion is a person thing. It is between one individual and his inner self. It is a struggle to better the self (Jihad).

I have faith is God and the after-life but the question of their existence is futile. Why argue over things that cannot be proven or disproved?

The scholars of Islam only represent their own sects. Moreover, they go through phases through history preaching differently. Some are also puppets of the state (surprise, surprise).

>>694763617
I was not raised Muslim. Just discuss with me and you will see that perhaps your eager judgments were made too quickly.

>>694763742
I did not post on Twitter, as I do not have a Twitter account nor would I have posted because I would be against the killing of any individual. Therefore your statement is wrong.

>>694763936
There's only 5 pillars in most interpretations.

Only the five pillars of Islam and the ten commandments are really important. The rest aren't. So the other anon is right you can sin and then still be Muslim, sinning is a part of life.
>>
>>694767353
>Why do people love to tell me what is and is not Islam?
because you present yourself as a representative of islam. you are not.

>There's only 5 pillars in most interpretations.
there are 5 pillars of islam. there are 6 pillars of iman.
>>
File: 1465756007189.jpg (53 KB, 680x507) Image search: [Google]
1465756007189.jpg
53 KB, 680x507
>>
You have sinned by posting porn. This offense carries the death penalty. Turn yourself in to a cleric, so that you may be judged according to Sharia.
>>
>>694766870
just like >>694763617 sayd
the fact the ther i no god and that a afterlife do not exist and that ther is no point in life is drilled so deep in your skull that you do not have the strengt to believe that maybe the is a god
>and maybe he is watching us right now and lauging at how even after he send us 2 different men with different books that all told the same things. and one filled with prove of how he existe some peeps still do not believe in him.
>>
>>694767896
i was muslim for 18 to 28, until i couldnt make sense of all the contradictions any longer. you dont even know what the pillars of iman are.
>>
File: girls-920-13.jpg (83 KB, 920x1325) Image search: [Google]
girls-920-13.jpg
83 KB, 920x1325
>>694764834
I don't get what is the obsession of people to try and place me outside Islam. I am securely inside Islam. I have lived in Islamic society for a very long time. They cannot debunk me, I adhere to the five pillars and the ten commandments. Therefore, I am Muslim.

The scholars and authorities are they perfect interpreters? No, therefore I am entitled to make interpretations as well. I do consider theirs but within reason, especially considering some of them are pawns of the state and are being paid to spew garbage. There are sooooo many sects of islam, its impossible to put all their interpretations together because many conflict. They are just interpretations made by people, guidelines to help you understand, but you are then responsible to interpret it yourself.

I simply interpret the religion in a way that betters my life and the life of those around me. I cannot do any more than that. If it bring some net goodness to the world why not exercise it.

It is commonplace, i never stated any differently. One of the first posts explained the synonymous nature of religions and philosophical thought, read the thread.

The only things you need to be Muslim is adherence to the five pillars of Islam and the ten commandments.

Instances of science are not a claim for divinity. They are simply scientific facts. Divinity is as strong as the belief of the believer.

>>694764994
There's different sects. The most common only have 5.

>>694765177
nice dubs

5 times a day is not 24/7. I was just making a point that we are not perfect. Some people have unrealistic standards as to what a Muslim must be, like extremely super hero holy. That's just not the case for anyone.
>>
>>694768084
what contradiction ?
1. Faith in God
2. Prayer
3. Giving (Zakat)
4. Fasting for Ramadan
5. Going to Mecca
was it too hard in your brain ?
>>
>>694749631

Apparently sandniggers have copped the 'dindunuffin" attitude from their shitskin brethren

All muslims should be wiped off the face of the Earth..
>>
>>694768589
do it faggot.
i am waiting for you.
>>
>>694766846
Ignores the last sentence. Nice bro
>>
>>694768231
>the ten commandments.
...are part of judaism and christianity, no muslims scholar derives any rulings from them.

>I don't get what is the obsession of people to try and place me outside Islam. I am securely inside Islam.
you are not. go to any imam, and tell him you dont believe in the afterlife, or arent sure about it. go to any imam and tell him you dont believe islam offers anything other religions dont. you live in a society and have a culture that has islamic roots, that does not make you muslim. you are a disbeliever according to all orthodox scholars, and you dont care about it.

>The only things you need to be Muslim is adherence to the five pillars of Islam and the ten commandments.
what kind of sect teaches this? this is not the aquida of any orthodox sect.

>There's different sects. The most common only have 5.
there are 5 pillars of islam. there are 6 pillars of iman in sunni islam. any child that has even the most basic understanding of the religion knows this.
>>
>>694768710
i sayd you talk like someone that never sinned i never sayd that you never sinned.
also a sayd that you are jesus becaus he sayd this
>He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
>>
>>694768704
>i am waiting for you.

I'm sure you are, goatfucking faggot.
>>
>>694768297
from whom do you take your religion, and why? have you ever considered any of the numerous theological problems in islam? have you considered why you believe islam over scientific results?
>>
>>694768928
what is up amerifag ? or whatever you are
did you loose your balls on the way to the desert ?
>>
>>694768897
This guy is some bored white liberal american kid, no doubt.
>>
>>694749631
OK Serious Question. Inviting muslim neighbour over to a yard party. Obviously I'll cook Halal meat for him, but how do I prepare my barbecue which has been used for pork?
>>
File: Photo on 2011-03-01 at 22.16.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2011-03-01 at 22.16.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>
>>694768919
Not sure how much English you know, no offence, but that is literally the same. How can one talk like they've never sinned, when they've said they acknowledge they sin.
>>
>>694769236
im german, and i was muslim for 10 years. im telling him that he does not represent islam, because otherwise people might think he does. what he says is as valid in islam as saying jesus was an alcoholic with schizophrenia would be in christianity.
>>
>>694757051
Every muslim country has blasphemy laws. Im already an enemy. They've already declared war on me. Fuck them, time to destroy Mecca.
>>
>>694764301
>No scholar or anyone can dictate how to practice the religion.
Literally what religion is. Especially Islam. You're full of shit.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 356x142) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 356x142
>>694766818
>listening to scholars
>2016

Are you even trying mate?

Raised a muslim, but pretty much call bullshit on all scholars. I read and i interpret myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256

Most of us know what is right and wrong, so no one should be compulsed to follow any religion.
>>
Fuck muslim
>>
>>694757051
>Muslim nations across the globe comdemn each terrorist attack
Lol nope.
>>
File: Hot_Asian_Girl_Saven_Mi_2.jpg (50 KB, 455x720) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Asian_Girl_Saven_Mi_2.jpg
50 KB, 455x720
>>694765221
Actually most of the knowledge was already known. Some was developed directly by Arabs, others came from earlier civilizations.

>>694765379
Refer to above comment.

>>694765598
There is only 5 in most teachings of Islam. Stop screaming and just use wikipedia. You will see that different sects have different numbers of pillars of belief. However, the most common have 5. Stop shouting and just read.

>>694766365
Tell me what is the meaning of cafeteria?

I am Muslim whole-heatedly, I go to Mosque, my Imam and the people I teach cannot disprove any of what I state through the word of God. It is all Q'ranic, whether you as a /b/tard want to accept it or not.

What is really happening here is this. In your mind you have a cookie-cutter shape of a Muslim and I do not fit it. Rather than extending your cookie-cutter shape you rather put me outside that boundary.

You do realize most Muslims are similar to me in belief. You just never met any smart Muslims, either you don't have enough access to Muslims (no Muslims in your area) or you need to elevate your social standing to start exchanging with people of a higher level (you only talk to low intelligence Muslims because you are no different).

>>694766818
What is the definition of a "place"? Why can't a place be your spiritual standing?

I would ask those scholars to bring me to this heaven and hell. I have told this to my Imam and he agrees that it is unreasonable to have them be locations. They are places for the spirit in the afterlife.

>>694766846
People have a weird way of thinking they are perfect humans when debating religion. But, then they go sin right after the conversation.
>>
>>694769625
i dont care what you hippies think. authority in religion comes from tradition, and you do not stand in any orthodox tradition with your DIY "islam".
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.