[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How stupid can people be? It is not hard to follow direction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: stupid.png (596 KB, 1311x952) Image search: [Google]
stupid.png
596 KB, 1311x952
How stupid can people be? It is not hard to follow directions. If you dont you will get shot. BLM and this guy should have learned that by now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-video-shows-fatal-shooting-083124923.html
>>
>>694700877
Must have been trying to get killed
>>
That seems an awful lot like

"This guy isn't listening, it's pissing me off and I can't think of anything else to do"

rather than

"This man is going to murder me"
>>
>>694700877
It shouldn't be that the punishment for not listening is getting shot.
>>
the police are morons for not attempting to fire nonlethally

there's two of you and one of you has a shotgun; even if he were to be armed, he doesn't stand a chance

just fire into his shin and disarm him with force if he did have a weapon
>>
>>694701203
>>694701373
He had a hand behind his back. He could have pulled a gun on them and shot them.
>>
>>694701203
Yeah but it was kinda funny
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 736x920
>>694700877
Statistics indicate that blacks resist arrests more cuz mug innocent
Statistics show blacks plead innocent more often in court cuz wasn't me
Statistics show that black babies born under a lunar eclipse on the eve of Halloween with the blood of goats smeared onto their bodies will usher in the apocalypse
>>
>>694701644
The ole "shoot em in the leg" argument. Haven't heard that in a while.
>>
>>694701644
I don't think they are allowed to shoot to harm.
>>
>>694701172
Couldn't live with being black
>>
>>694702076
The OL' shoot the nigger argument. Haven't heard that in a while
>>
>>694702393
Do you really think that was racially motivated?
>>
>>694702132
severe autism detected
>>694702076
have you ever received rounds in the lower leg and been able to continue to stand afterwards, let alone fire a gun quickly and accurately?

no? then fuck off back to your tactical magazines ya cunt
>>
>>694702635
>severe autism detected
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/12/shooting_to_kill_why_police_ar.html

Shooting to wound is a myth

Officers who shoot at a suspect's upper body are often condemned by the public for not aiming at an arm or leg instead, but experts say that only happens in Hollywood.

"You're shooting something that's moving and turning, and people don't make themselves an easy target," Aveni said."Those that advocate shooting a gun out of a hand like you see in Roy Rogers movies – that's just not a plausible scenario."

Hubert Williams, 30-year veteran officer and former president of the Police Foundation, said the philosophy is to shoot to kill or not at all.

"[An officer] wouldn't be justified in shooting unless there is a threat to his life," Williams said. "If there's a threat to his life, he has to take counter measures against that threat. So he's going to shoot not to stop him – he's going to shoot for the kill zone."
>>
>>694702635
Police in the us are trained to shoot to kill by aiming forcenter mass. It's much easier to hit someone in the chest than in a leg, especially when adrenaline is pumping.
>>
>>694702132
Correct. They are advised not to use lethal force unless they intend to kill. Too easy to be sued. But seeing as how the guy survived the first shot, they probably should have cuffed him there, and not continued to shoot him.

I do, however, disagree that a taser should have been the first choice. A taser is for suspects who are not an immediate threat, and seeing as how this particular suspect had one hand behind his back and was quickly closing ground, they assumed he had a weapon. There would be no other reason for that kind of behavior, other than suicide by cop.
>>
>>694702635
But Anon is right. Most Police Departments train their officers that if they have to fire their service weapon they should shoot to kill. It saves the department alot of explaining and money. Firing to maim is would lead to far to many lawsuits.
>>
>>694703178
They were already drawn on him 2-to-1 with a shotgun. He was in no way a threat.
>>
Dylan Noble dindu nuffin
>>
>>694703576
Would you take that chance to end up like this cop? This guy was more tame and shot someone.

https://youtu.be/bIQ75B_04sM
>>
>>694700877
That title is biased. He was clearly hiding his hand behind his back when they shot him and they intentionally titled this video to make it seem like the shooting wasn't justified in the hope of exploiting his death using click bait.

>Op, you're a fucking idiot for helping Yahoo make money like this
>>
>>694700877
"Dylan Noble, a white 19-year-old, was shot and killed by officers at a traffic stop in Fresno on June 25. Police said that they had pulled him over as they were investigating reports of a man walking around with a rifle. They said that Noble had told them he hated his life and reached for his waistband, at which point police shot him. "I f ****** hate my life," he said, with one hand raised and the other behind his back, as he walked towards police."
>>
>>694703576
Jesus, how do you people not get this. He could easily have still been a threat if he was holding a pistol behind his back. Cops don't want to wait to get shot in the chest or head before making the call to use lethal force. You wouldn't either.
>>
>>694702635
Real easy to say what they should have done when it's not your life on the line. He had plenty of chances to comply, not to mention that his behavior was highly erratic.

Ever seen a crazed man high off of PCP take multiple rounds and not stop? No? Then go fuck yourself tyrone.
>>
>>694703576
You don't know what threat mean, then. Being outgunned doesn't make you not a threat. Having the ability to cause harm makes you a threat, and since the cops didn't have x ray vision, they logically assumed he had a weapon in his right hand. Can you think of any other good reason someone would ignore officer threats/orders, advance on said officers, and hide something behind their person? Logically he was either hiding a weapon, or attempting suicide by cop. Any other cop would have made that same assumption.

The guy trolled the cops, and he fucking lost. Pull that shit in front of Obama's next speach and see if it doesn't get you shot up by 12 snipers.
>>
>>694703986
I like Yahoo and i couldnt find a way to get just this vid to link or find another version on youtube so i posted the Yahoo one.
>>
>>694703845
Except in that situation the perp was in a confined dark space with no other officer with a clear line of sight. You're comparing Apples to Chevys. Also that was a Nigger.
>>
More proof of the crooked system gunning down the innocent
>>
>>694704014
Granted if he had made a threatening movement he deserved to take one to the chest. But the mother fuckers had him in their sights from the moment he started acting sketchy. Either of those officers could have switched over to a Taser while the other stayed trained on him. All while giving orders to halt. Shit doesn't have to be a firefight every fucking time.
>>
kid was suicidal and tricked the cops into shotng him. problem is that when he was down and no longer a threat they shot him 2 more times for 'not obeying police orders'. watch the full video. last two shots are more of an execution than anything else
>>
>>694704140
Yeah, he was drunk and reaching for his wallet. That aside the cops had shit well in hand and by the books till the third shot. Shit after that brings every action before hand into question.
>>
>>694704879
He was still going for his waist. Maybe in order to get shot again to make sure he died.

He could have still gotten a gun out and a shot off if they stopped paying attention.
>>
>>694701644
You try shooting the leg or arm of a moving nig...I mean target. Center mass is the easiest to hit. That's also the reason they don't go for headshots
>>
>>694705175
kid could barely move at that point. they couldn't figure out it was suicide by cop by then?
>>
>>694705175
He was going to cover the gaping new orifices the police so kindly installed. Its this strange natural reaction humans have to trauma.
>>
>>694701644
why not just make your bullets curve so u shoot the gun out of his hand!
>>
>>694705367
I doubt they were thinking about that at that time. Right after the first time they've probably ever shot someone I bet they had other things on their minds.
>>
Nigs gonna nig
>>
>>694700877
yeah I saw this video, this guy was a literally taunting them, hiding a hand behind his back and smiling at them while wandering around..... fucking dumbass
>>
https://youtu.be/oAKziiIauqM
>>
>>694705367
Hi Im anon I like to judge events that happened in a matter of seconds where the participants had just those seconds to decide what they're going to do while I have all the time in the world to think about the situation behind my monitor
>>
File: 1467954416548.webm (573 KB, 994x560) Image search: [Google]
1467954416548.webm
573 KB, 994x560
>>
File: 1376889914754.jpg (22 KB, 393x385) Image search: [Google]
1376889914754.jpg
22 KB, 393x385
>>694702186
>>694702393
The guy is white you faggots...
>>
>>694701644
>>694702635
Let me guess. You've either only shot a gun on call of duty or shot a .22 one time when you were a kid and never again?
>>
>>694700877
If I'm ever in that situation I'd back away from the cops with my hands out to my sides. Seems like a better way to do things since I don't want to be shot.
>>
>>694706386
Is that Dallas?
>>
>>694706863
Yes, at least I'm pretty sure it is.
>>
>>694701373

When given the choice, clearly - which choice is the smarter one?
>>
File: yess.png (579 KB, 774x578) Image search: [Google]
yess.png
579 KB, 774x578
>>694700877
Cops shouldn't have blasted the guy a million times when he was on the floor writhing. That being said this guy was totally begging to be shot, probably wanted suicide by cop.
>>
summary judgement is unconstitutional. all crimes call for due process of the law, except where an officers life is genuinely in danger. more and more often however extralegal assassinations are taking place. we need to address this immediately.

Or police are mistaking unarmed civilians for armed ones, which is an entirely separate problem we need to address immediately
>>
>>694707109
The police do the best they can for the most part and they are not killing these people as part of the judgement they have issued on them. They just get shot during the arrest to get their due process.
>>
>>694705995
yes they will be judged (public opinion and legally) whether you like it or not we have laws that everyone is to abide by, even the cops.
>>
>>694700877
why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>694707608
I don't. Why do you think I do?
>>
>>694707719
because you basically saying, obey without question or be shot.
>>
>>694707792
Is that not good advice? Do you want to be shot?
>>
>>694700877
after the 2 shots they could go and disarm him, no need for the 3 shot and the shotgun blast...

any ways a dead nigger is a good nigger
>>
This wouldn't have happened if he was white
>>
File: 1437019366471.jpg (55 KB, 757x820) Image search: [Google]
1437019366471.jpg
55 KB, 757x820
>>694708004
Fuck you and your bait
>>
fresno california, he was all bar-tarded out
>>
>>694707893
so you do hate freedom, its very simple. if non compliance is a death sentence, you are not free.
>>
>>694708399
>if non compliance is a death sentence, you are not free.
Its not a death sentence. If he stopped moving he probably would have lived. So its just a get shot sentence.

I like the idea of freedom but I will play by the current rules to avoid getting shot down by the cops.
>>
>>694708399

are you saying you have exercised your freedom in the same way as our victim here?
>>
>>694700877
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!
>>
>>694708653

I like the idea of freedom, but I am never gonna say anything bad about comrade Stalin or I will end up in gulag. I love our freedom in the USSR.
>>
File: 1426658998046.gif (40 KB, 193x217) Image search: [Google]
1426658998046.gif
40 KB, 193x217
>>694708806
Now you're getting it. Never go against the party.
>>
We need to make it harder for police to get their hands on guns.
>>
>>694700877
He's not black, so it doesn't matter.

This will be the most coverage it gets, then it will be quickly forgotten about.

If it were a black person, Fresno would be burning right now.
>>
>>694709691
make the police wear frictionless gloves. it solves some problems and creates some new ones.
>>
>>694701644
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-video-shows-fatal-shooting-083124923.html
another expert shooter who knows everything about ballistics

bet you could outshoot a Navy SEAL
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.