[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer are we going to pretend that this planet is big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: nice647_071516072829.jpg (33 KB, 647x404) Image search: [Google]
nice647_071516072829.jpg
33 KB, 647x404
How much longer are we going to pretend that this planet is big enough for both us and muslims?
>>
>the way to deal with angry muslims
>is by making them more angry

Exterminating an ideology is impossible. The solution is improving the USA's image abroad, and internallly. Especially internally, the US does literally nothing to maintain, or defend it's image. We need more US propaganda, and more propaganda highlighting the time that the US/western societies have helped muslims.

It isn't too late.
>>
>>694689682
naziism's pretty much exterminated at this point? Countless religions come and go.
>>
>>694689682

libcuck detected. Your solution to being constantly attacked is to essentially apologize to muslims.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (20 KB, 451x342) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
20 KB, 451x342
>>694689682
>>694689682
>Exterminating an ideology is impossible

Of course it's not. It's very possible, and easily done. It's the pussyfooting around that you talk about that is hard.
>>
File: 1333488704868.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1333488704868.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>694689774
nobody tell him about the neonazis. he must remain innocent.
>>
>>694689682
>liberal ideology
Please get the fuck off /b/ and go to fucking Reddit lel XDDDDD
>>
>>694689774
Nazism is far from being extinct
>>694689879
I support the fighting of Isis, but you don't fight all battles with bombs. Some are fought with the mind.
>>
>>694689774
2.2 billion Muslims wont be going anytime soon.
>>
>>694688908
so much sensationalism
>>
>>694691080
There's a minority in western countries. Make it illegal, execute the leftovers and then turn some sand to glass.

Islam is an archaic, barbaric, oppressive cult and it needs to be changed, but since they won't change it needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>694690171
>>694689879
The views that I've been expressing aren't even that liberal. I want to see US domination, and I don't believe in a peaceful multicultural society. I just have a smarter method of achieving my end goals. I'm not a reactionary faggot, like you fags.

>muslims attack us
>we attack muslims, lelelele
>we get them good
>>
>>694691080
Got to start sometime!

If not now then when?

When you're the last white man standing?

Thought you liberals were supposed to be intelligent. Yet I see all of you dying while "retarded" conservatives are surviving with their "evil" guns.
>>
>>694692273
There's 3.3 million Muslims in the us alone, if executing that many Muslims isn't a war threat, than I don't know what is. that's WW3 right there
>>
>>694691080
Sounds like a lot of fertilizer.
>>
The western countries are far too liberal in their governments to even consider that notion.

So terror attacks probably won't stop unless they begin nationwide intrusive surveillance or unless they deport all those on a terror watch list.
>>
>>694693121
They would put every single heterosexual christian white male on the terror watch list and deport them before the muslims or blacks.

Whites as a whole wont fight back, will only have a couple of thousand white war veterans that will, even some of those will side with the liberals.
>>
>>694693075
kek
>>
>>694688908
until there are none of us left apparently
>>
I'm a 2nd generation Armenian-American, my parents are from Iraq. They're Christian, as we've been for thousands of years. But they speak Arabic too. I'm friends with a bunch of arab muslims and understand Arabic. I look white as day. My grandma is 85, has lived here since 1990 and does not know more than 3 words of english. My family members discourage speaking english at home (armenian is recommended). Do we deserve to be kicked out of America? Where should we go?
>>
>>694689682
>the solution to islamic terror in france is improving the USA's image
do you even think about the shit you say you ball-less cuck
>>
>>694693643
Who said anything about you?
>>
>>694692751
It's just so damn infuriating to see images like that. I want the qu'ran rewritten without the suggestions of violence against non-believers but I am often told that will never happen. So WW3 is the next best option.
>>
>>694692384
Tfw half the World doesn't acknowledge anything but blood for blood let alone your mind games. Gr8 b8 m8 that fedora is too tight on your head
>>
>>694693766

The FBI when they came knocking on the door of my innocent family members. The USA when my CITIZEN relatives were given a hard time flying back home because it said they were born in the middle east. Fuck that shit
>>
>>694689682
u know that usa created isis right? how does more us be better? do you want to piss of aliens too?
>>
>>694693798
Trust me that will never happen. no muslim will ever agree to that (the quran is said to be free from change since day 1 and will stay that way till the end of time), WW3 it is.
(btw im muslim)
>>
>>694693980
You just said youre an armenian christian?
Also, i dont want to deport you.
Also, i dont even know the fucking answer.
Howabout you chill the fuck out, no one gives a shit about Armenians, just ask the turks.
>>
>>694692751

War threat against who? Sand niggers? There are no Islamic countries that could pose an actual threat to the continental USA.
>>
>>694693915
literally every regime in the history of regimes, has used propaganda as a means to function. You cannot overstate it's value in the modern world. It still has a useful application.

>>694694049
This makes no sense
>>
>>694693643
>My family members discourage speaking english at home (armenian is recommended). Do we deserve to be kicked out of America?

Yes
>>
Its been big enough for almost 1000 years, I think it will continue to be so
>>
Love the taste of salt in the morning
>>
fuck the French. shouldn't have been pussies in the war
>>
>>694693643
You don't have to leave, but you should work at being a part of our culture. Encourage English as well as Armenian. embrace your new home. Be great full for being invited, don't be rude assholes.
>>
>>694693980
that sounds just a little too harsh.

your family insisting on maintaining their culture is not ok, though. it's devisive and shows a lack of respect for the country from which you're apparently not sure where to go.
>>
something tells me if hitler were still kickin he wouldnt let shit like this happen
>>
>>694694049
i think that some of us's priorities should be
a) minimize civilian casualties while fighting (thatch where a lot of the hate comes from)
b) eliminate all terror groups (isis,taliban, etc)
c) offer help (in the form of education, not weapons) to 3rd world Islamic countries to boost its reputation
d)build borders and deploy troops in these countries along with the aid in training their militaries while teaching them to keep casualties at minimum (<< stress that, us 3rd world muslims tend to not be well educated)
US is now good with most of the muslims that hate them. Global education rises. more countries can support them selves. ereone wins
>>
>>694694208
So why is it extremist groups continue to rise up? These extremists attend mosques and speak to other Muslims and I know someone they spoke to knew it was coming but they say nothing, do nothing. Why? All Muslims are responsible for how their religion behaves. Inaction is as bad as driving that truck.
>>
>>694694870
>a) minimize civilian casualties while fighting (thatch where a lot of the hate comes from)
>b) eliminate all terror groups (isis,taliban, etc)

LEL
>>
>>694689682
we could completely give up and give them whatever they wanted and they still wouldnt be happy

they honestly believe the world was put there, just for them, and everyone else should be slaves

theres absolutely no way the world and terrorist muzzies can coexist
>>
>>694694870

You cannot help a nation that isn't ready for it.

Give them freedom and they won't know what to do with it. Give them education and it'll disappear in a single generation.

It's like welfare.
>>
>>694694694
You know the French have been the biggest player militarily in Western History since the 9th century right?
They were outmaneuvered in WWII and had no hope of victory.
Literally every other war they were involved with they shit on just about everyone.
Jesus fuck dont insult a people from a historical stand point if you dont know the history
>>
>>694694953
All Christians are responsible for the Irish. All Christians should pay reparations to the English.
>>
Like me I have Muslim friend who is very distressed by this incident, you may not like the fact that not all Muslins are violent, it's only the few that need exterminating.
>>
>>694694694
They helped us fight the British, so they're owed some form of respect.
>>
>>694694973
read the thread, I am in favour for the killing of terrorists. I am actually saying we should better try to win the hearts, and minds of potential terrorists. We do very little in the way of that.
>>
>>694692751

Good, starting a war against muslims would lead to 2.2 billion less people on planet earth. A religion 1,000 years behind the times would be snuffed out to almost nothing, and we'd reduce greenhouse gasses too!

You really think if the west wanted to, that they couldn't eradicate every semblance of islam? Mecca should have been glassed decades ago. A new crusade needs to happen. And islam needs to burn in nuclear fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 625x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 625x483
>>694695197
>>
>>694693643

You're not islamic filth.
>>
>>694695208
Fuck all religions. How is this relevant? I hate what Christians have done in the past, doesn't mean we should fucking approve of Islam and it's bullshit.
>>
>>694690534
>
Lol cuck
>>
>>694695374
You're right, but it would be nice if more Muslims stepped up and helped fight this war instead of doing nothing.
>>
>>694695456
This
>>
>>694694750
>>694694759
There is a constant fear of losing identity among Armenians. There is no home to go to. My ancestors' villages and towns do not exist anymore.

America (especially Los Angeles) is the one place where Armenians can be themselves, have their community, their schools, churches, and even political organizations. The GOAL of armenians is to make sure the next generation remains. It would be an absolute shame to see my children fully assimilate, forgetting their language and history, becoming nothing more than an olive-skinned native who doesn't know why he doesn't belong.
>>
>>694695467
I'm a badass because i understand basic history?
Where did you go to school, Mississippi? Apparently you didnt learn shit in history.
>>
>>694688908
Do you ever wonder if they said the same thing about us for so long that eventually they started pulling this shit?
>>
>>694695456
Yep, this!
>>
>>694695848
not everyone is from America. it's a big world you know.
>>
File: Nice truck!.jpg (315 KB, 658x779) Image search: [Google]
Nice truck!.jpg
315 KB, 658x779
>>
>>694695610
Maybe not, but if you want to get rid of "Islamic filth" you'll probably end up knocking on my door with some questions so fuck off. I'm an american citizen and no american citizen (even a muslim) deserves to be treated that way.
>>
>>694688908
The French don't care about those kids. The dead are White. The French care about "migrant" kids. These little attacks don't do a damn thing to change that belief system. In order for France to change, they would need to lose tens of thousands of people in a single attack.

The Leftism has infected the brains of the French people. You cannot help them because they do not want to be helped. How do you convince a faggot that he is being raped when he loves getting it up the ass? You can't.
>>
File: 17fkrd.jpg (34 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
17fkrd.jpg
34 KB, 500x571
>>694688908
>>
>>694694870
>>694694953
knew what was coming?
these assholes are misguided warmongers, they dont listen to reason. I dont give a shit if they claim that they abide to the religion that i am a part of. they need extermination. Going to a mosque and speaking to other doesnt mean shit when your imam (the guy ;eading the prayers and speeches in the mosque) is telling them to kill others. Furthermore, the people they talk to all share the same intention: islam or nothing. I was taught to preach islam peacfully like it was meant to. I was taught to never resort to violence and to this day i havent intentionally go out to hurt someone.

BREAK

now that ive read your comment a few more times, impretty sure you refer to the attack in nice. these extremeist will talk to their extremist friends. no extremist is gonna sabotage their lifes purpose. if i was in that situation where i knew that was gonna happen, it tell the police asap. my parents would do the same. my borhters would do the same. my muslim friends would do the same. as i said before, they are being taught one thing and that thing is a bad thing.
>>
>>694695732
And wtf are we supposed to do? I'm 45, have not stepped foot in a mosque in 35 years. I do, however, have a very muslim name. I also like french beers, the Kronenburg blanc and Rose are my favorites.
>>
>>694695752
But he would belong if he joined the community.
>>
>>694695752
>who doesnt know why he doesnt belong
Exactly why you need to leave. You, as an immigrant, belong here. But if you propagate the idea to your children that they do not belong simply because their ancestors were born on some patch of dirt a million miles away, then you do not understand or respect America.
Teach them your language, your culture, your beliefs, so long as they do not contradict with the basic principles of American liberty. If they do, then leave.
>>
>>694695197
WWII
DURATION OF RESISTANCE (in days):
Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (The superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
you were saying pussy fag?
>>
>>694688908
If people get a bit more educated religion will disappear.
>>
>>694688908
I can't tell who's out fir blood more, jihadis or murricans. Both have their reasons, and I'm inclined to let them both have their way.
>>
>>694695994
Then you should be even more ashamed of your lack of historical knowledge, if you are not from america. Americans are stereotypical ignorant of history. But i guess youre showing that isnt exclusive
>>
>>694688908
I know a lot of muslims who have turned atheist and publicly announced their departure from that evil way of life,we need more people like that.
>>
>>694688908
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>694696368
Religion as a whole is the problem,good point
>>
>>694696281
You DID read his post right? Have you checked your reading comprehension, lately?
>>
There is no room for Islam in this world in 2016. In a straight up war, Islamic countries would be demolished by the US. If you add the rest of the West, it's a massacre. Pakistan has nukes, but the second they tried to use them against the US, they'd be nuked by India. 2.2 billion Muslims is a lot, but I think we could cut that in half within 6 months.
>>
>>694688908
Humanity has brought this upon itself. And now, theres nothing that can be done to stop it.
>>
>>694688908
As long as we keep pretending there's enough room in Western society for progressives and the rest of people.
>>
>>694696047
I disagree. The average frenchman despises these migrants. Maybe (and im surprised that ive come so far to this position) for good reason.
The reactionary right is coming, my friends.
>>
File: 1468358171204.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468358171204.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>694688908
The same reason the south didn't win the civil war.
White liberal cucks.
>>
File: 1468356268978.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468356268978.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>694688908
>>
>>694696242
I guess you misunderstood what I meant. I don't think he doesn't belong, but everyone around him does because of his olive skin and his middle eastern features. If he at least knows his own story (WHY he's olive skinned and what makes him different from the "white" majority) he'll be comfortable knowing that there is solidarity. If he loses his culture and becomes a unilingual, hot-dog pb&j eating dark dude, he will literally have no refuge from the irrational sectarian hatred. I think the beauty of America is that everyone belongs. Sadly, that seems to be a minority thought.
>>
>>694696394
Iraq war 2 killed (lowball) 150,000 muslims. Who did? 'mericans

Why? Not sure, 9/11, but then they invaded the wrong country.

Isis kills muslims, mostly.
>>
>>694696462
I know one guy like this. He's a fucking cool guy. Dated a Jewish girl just to piss off his backward goat-fucking Yemeni family.
>>
>>694696149
Something, anything. It doesn't need to be a physical act, but could be about an attitude or beginning a conversation with someone you know, family, etc. it has to happen somewhere. You're more able than me. I also blame Catholics for supporting a church known for molesting children. They should be protesting by not giving money.
>>
>>694696242
And again, WHERE do I leave? As a natural born American citizen who loves the red white and blue, where do I go?
>>
>>694696871
Sounds like a mature individual. No... sounds like a silly child.
>>
I'm a left leaning progressive with Muslim friends. I love my Muslim friends; they're just like other Aussies except once a year they starve themselves and occasionally attend mass.

But even so, more and more senseless violence is being carried out in the name of this religion. Islamic leaders have a fucking responsibility to sort out their shit. If Westerners can't even criticise such a barbaric and backwards belief system, let alone fight it, then Muslim leaders and countries need to do it. There would be nothing wrong with emigration if it weren't for the threat of fucking cunts blowing shit up and killing innocent people.
>>
>>694696871
Haha fuck yes that's the sort of people we need.
>>
>>694694375
Remember 9/11 tho? I don't recall the buildings surviving the attack....
>>
>>694689682
it is not neccessary to exterminate them all. just deport them out of europe. reinforce the borders to muslim nations. and shoot if they try to sneak over.
>>
>>694696281
Uh, hey retard.
Which countries got the full force of the fresh german war machine?
Didn't fucking help that the french borderlands had just been given to german immigrants to farm, & when the krauts showed up, most of them spoke the same language and just stepped aside & joined em. Not a ton France could do.
>>
>>694694311
>>694694499
>>694696499

please can we remember to keep checking for dubs? even if you are going to sit here and argue all night.
>>
>>694690534
No, you fight them with bombs and guns. Dont forget napalm, chemicals and infantry. Fuck civs, they sure dont care about us. Fucking bomb those fucks and finish them off with bullets, shells and fire.
>>
>>694696608
you know youd have to be killing more than 6 million muslims each day for 6 months to acomplish that right?
>>
>>694696813
The European male wrath is extremely brutal. Look at WW2 and WW1 for the consequence of fucking with us. We are very lenient and take shit for a long time then we snap and will destroy your civilization.
>>
>>694694311
The turks apparently gave enough of a shit to try to get rid of them
>>
>>694692751
its about god damn time for ww3.
>>
>>694695197
Fun fact, the original french flag was just red and blue.
You added the white stripe in the middle so you could fold it in case of emergency.
>>
>>694696813
Was there a point in there somewhere?
>>
>>694695752
Your culture died for a reason. Create a new culture, dont live in the past.
>>
>>694695752

this kind of thinking doesn't make sense to me.

although i'm perfectly willing to admit that were it not for the thin veil of civilization we live under i'm not sure i would thrive or maybe even survive. I'm not the kind to identify with groups. i like to deal with individuals.

one friend even asked me to apply for Mensa. i don't see the point. i also can't get excited about sports teams or even my own nationality.
>>
This is it we make A STAND against MUSLIMS
> BUy thin paper make your logo and write 3/8/2017 we stand and rise agaisnt muslims blabla bla print it
> Buy a drone attach the printed papers under the drone release the papers while flying above city areas with populated people if we do this at the same day all over the world we will start a new era AN ERA OF CLEANSE
>>
>>694688908
dude he just played pokemon go while driving, calm down ya'll...
>>
THIS ISN'T AN ISLAM PROBLEM ITS A TRUCK PROBLEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ND7EfcgTQs
>>
>>694696281
>Number of men killed in WW1 by country
Russia-1,700,000
France-1,357,800
British Empire (including colonies) 908,371
Italy- 650,000
U.S.-116,516
https://www.pbs.org/greatwar/resources/casdeath_pop.html

Your point? The French have a very valiant history of warfare and were the premier military force for most of modern history.
>>
>>694697036
Go to Iraq if you can't identify as an American! You were born there, you're not Muslim and you're not a terrorist...where's the problem? You think those against Islam are just racist and will target you for your name and appearance?
>>
File: Never_Baguette.jpg (103 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
Never_Baguette.jpg
103 KB, 759x422
BEEP BEEP!
>>
______________¶___
|mudslime party  ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>694693643
speak the language of the country you live in. besides that shouldnt you armenians be especially salty about muslims considering they tried to exterminate you?
>>
>>694697289
>us
>WWII
lol
You have no idea of how different that culture, worldview and lifestyle was, if youre jumping in and taking credit fir that generations actions.

Read more, speak less.
>>
>>694696917
Attitude? Fuck you.

I drink beer, watch hockey (maple leafs) eat pork. How much more do you want me to fucking assimilate.

You fuckers don't care. Me, I hide it now cos it only brings up problems. I am not responsible for the actions of a death cult.

You fucking Christians, are you responsible for the nazis? according to the current logic, you are.

Fyi, this is nothing new. In the 70s and 80s it was communists (red army faction, etc), IRA, basque.
>>
>>694697497
thats kinda what he said and that happend
>>
>>694697269
Easily doable. Remember, if you can dream it, you can do it.
>>
>>694697420
THis
>>
>>694697701
tell that to the guy that was driving the truck.
he dreamt that he was a pro driver.
>>
>>694697131

Terror attacks will happen regardless. An actual war with any Arab nation would be over in a hurry (assuming reasonable ROE and no nation-building bullshit).
>>
>>694695197
what about the prussian french war?
>>
>>694693643
I get not wanting to lose your culture, but don't you understand that misunderstandings between cultures creates conflict? By not assimilating, your family is contributing to this never ending cycle of bullshit. Have them at least learn English. Fuck.
>>
>>694697269
Math
>>
>>694689682
We could kill them all and bomb their country. Cremate the muslims that live in white countries alive, 2 birds 1 stone.
>>
>>694696813
Yeah, you should see my twitter feed. Right wingers and newt fuckin gincrich asking "when we're going to start the war"

lol what the fuck do they think we've been doing since Operation Ajax? Twiddling our thumbs?
>>
>>694697420
bumping
>>
>>694697701
also, thats 70 muslims per second nonstop the entire day
>>
>>694697269
Thats 2milliom a day for not even 2yrs. Better get started asap
>>
>>694697888
You have me there with the franco-prussian war
What im saying is that they were a military to be feared, not this meme of a white flag people (mostly americans) believe simply due to being outmaneuvered in WWII
>>
>>694697497

First of all, I was born here in the USA. I have no ties to Iraq as I am ethnically Armenian. My parents were simply born there.

2. I do think that those against Islam are just racist, because they DO target me and my family and friends for our appearances. My best friend was stopped and harassed by a dumbass with a swastika on his neck. The guy's not muslim, he's not arab; in fact he's more caucasian than the neo-nazi dude harassing him (not that it fucking matters).
>>
File: 1468546221042.jpg (59 KB, 272x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468546221042.jpg
59 KB, 272x1024
>>694693980
>The USA when my CITIZEN relatives were given a hard time flying back home because it said they were born in the middle east.

Well, if they were good US citizens they would understand the necessity of the extra scrutiny to keep them and their fellow Americans safe.

If most terrorists were brown hair, brown eyed, 6 ft 26 yo males of Irish decent, I'd be quite understand of the extra attention I'd get.
I'd actually be a bit pissed if I didn't.
'Cause that's the way a GOOD American would think.
>>
>>694688908
They say children were killed in the attack, but that baby is obviously plastic. how stupid do they think we are?
>>
>>694698019
Conservatives love using military power to solve conflicts. Gotta love the hypocrisy.
>>
>>694695456
That is the dumbest statement I've seen in a long time
>>
>>694693643
>christianity
>for thousands of years

It's only 1690 years old anon.
>>
>>694698309
It's a kid's doll you fucking autist.
>>
>>694697976
6 months = ~180 days
(half of the muslim population)= 1.1 Billion
1100000000 / 180 = 6111111.11111

furthermore
86400 seconds in a day
6111111.11111 / 86400 = 70.7304526749
>>
>>694698019
That's not war, that's business. Oil presidents invade oil-rich country. Oil supply drops but at the same time, demand for oil skyrockets (war needs a lot of oil). Lota profit for anyone associated with oil.

muslims hate us for our freedoms...NO, they hate you for destroying their lives for profit.
>>
>>694698312
>using military power to solve conflicts doesnt work
what are you, a cuck?
do you know what the word "conflict" means?
Military power has solved conflicts since the dawn of time you nitwit.
>>
>>694690142
When was the last time they gassed a jew?
>>
>>694698479
this guy
>>
>>694697655
You sound drunk. And cowardly.
Don't have to be mean or call me names. I'm just thinking a Muslim (apparently not you) involved with Islam or with Muslim relatives might be able to encourage some conversation, to do something instead of sitting around in silence.
Germans who did nothing were cowards, there's no excuse.
>>
>>694697932
They know english. They speak english at the DMV, and at work. My grandma is retired and doesn't need to know english. She lives in a community of 500,000 Armenian-americans with dozens of newspapers, TV channels, schools, community centers, even retirement homes. Why does she need to learn english? She's a citizen BTW and loves America -- it's her home and she agrees with all tenets of the constitution (none of which say anything about language)
>>
File: 17flm2.jpg (96 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
17flm2.jpg
96 KB, 666x500
>>
>>694698541
no, they hate us because infidels
>>
Is there any video where we can actually see the truck running over people? Not the one from the balcony. That's too far.
>>
>>694695456
World war

Reduce greenhouse gases?

Lol do you even history....
>>
>>694698312
>Conservatives love using military power to solve conflicts. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Anyone who clings to the historically untrue -- and -- thoroughly
immoral doctrine that violence never solves anything I would advise
to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of
Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler would referee.
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has
any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at
its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for
it with their lives and their freedoms.

-Robert A. Heinlein
>>
>>694698417
Fine, since 301 AD
>>
How does one torture a terrorist?

With pig shit?
>>
>>694697196

AGAIN WE'RE MISSING THR DUBS. CAN WE PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO OUR CORE VALUES? WE DON'T NEED TO ARGUE LIKE THIS
>>694697655
>>
File: That Fucking Noise.jpg (68 KB, 402x336) Image search: [Google]
That Fucking Noise.jpg
68 KB, 402x336
I love Muslim cock, send me nudes!
>>
>>694697478
most of modern history?
what do you consider modern history? post 1800? before that?
they got wrecked in the franco prussian war, ww1 was a stalemate for years, and ww2 they got steamrolled. not saying the french are incompetent at warfare but I wouldnt consider them the premier military force for most of modern history. only napolean really sticks out in modern history.
>>
>>694698548
And as long as there are impressionable simpletons like you that think allconflicts are as simple as a that, they will continue.
>>
>>694697384
The new culture includes bits of the old. That's armenian-americanism. We don't have the luxury of fully assimilating, because we don't look like you. We will never be accepted as one of you, because we look different. That's why we as a minority need something to keep us alive.
>>
>>694698733
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, THERE ARE TOO MANY
>>
>>694698666
LOOK AT THIS ONE, LOOK AT IT
>>
>>694697497
>You think those against Islam are just racist and will target you for your name and appearance?
Knew a brown kid who had his skull cracked by a bigger white guy who thought he was an arabic muslim. Shitskin was neither an arab or muslim and was born here. If i was a muslim id carry a knife or gun at all times and would probably be pretty fucking trigger happy.

Thats why i think we should deport them and bomb their country
>>
>>694699010
id say 1700 onwards. Franco prussian they performed poorly, yes. But WWI they mostly did very well at defending their front.
>>
>>694698634
>germans who did nothing were cowards

and germans who did something were traitors.
>>
>>694698848
325, if they wrre Romans.
>>
>>694698309
Kek
>>
>>694698852
Saw where a US marine used to rub bacon grease on his ammo before killing goat fuckers. I personally find that hilarious.
>>
>>694698209
Stop looking so fucking suspicious and foreign and act chill you retard. It's like when niggers ask why cops shoot them after they do something stupid
>>
File: 1458542902411.png (97 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1458542902411.png
97 KB, 680x591
>>694698859
sorry bro, I got all excited there. I got dubs!!
>>
>>694698548
No you stupid shit, conservatives should traditionally want to stay the fuck out of the affairs of other countries and protect the homeland. It also saves the country a fuck ton of money to stay out of war. Good example of the hypocrisy of conservatives: George W Bush getting us involved in Iraq and now the entire world is fucked up with more terrorism. Also cost the US people a fuck ton of money. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?
>>
>>694699197
please tell me this is sarcastic
>>
Are Muslims those rocks that we pretend don't exist but do? But they mean nothing obviously...
>>
>>694698666
Satan's trips, you're obviously lying. GTFO.
>>
>>694699362
Obviously iraq was bullshit.
Im saying that it is simple cuckoldry to imply military power does not solve conflicts.
also, protecting the home without protecting foreign interests is futile.
>>
>>694697565
The people who tried to exterminate armenians were turkish nationalists. They wanted a turkey for turks only. Armenians are salty about turks as a consequence (for kicking us out of our "homeland").

On the other hand, Armenians have lived side by side with muslims since the days of Mohammad. They have always been respected as a "protected" minority and still are in places like Iran. So no, muslims are okay to us. I personally have many muslim friends and we get along just fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1470x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1470x1098
>>694688908
Liberal. Actual liberal though, as in,nI entertain many ideas, instead of the narrow path. ...not "liberal" as its become now: the opposite of a republican...
;'./';,'[..

Fuk

L;p'''

We had less reason to nuke the Japanese than the workd does to nuke Isis territory at this point.
>>
>>694699362
>Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Do you know what "hypocrisy" means?
>>
>>694698209
Yeah nazi's are terrorists too and should also be ended. Peace.
>>
>>694699597
Expanding the empire implies big government. TRADITIONAL CONSERVATISM DOES NOT VALUE BIG GOVERNMENT.
>>
>>694699433
Yes this is true, this is what people need to KNOW
>>
>>694699323
How was he looking suspicious? He was simply crossing the street by his university. Wearing regular attire, a backpack, nothing really. He just looks middle eastern, what's he going to do about that? Bleach his skin? Dye his hair?
>>
>>694699740
the UN is a Joke
>>
before some stupid dumb shit says something like "christians do crime and kill ppl too !" they never say theyre doing it for jesus , they do it because theyre mentally sick , mudshits always kill for allah and they shout it
>>
>>694699887
WHEN DID I SAY I WAS A CONSERVATIVE
>>
>>694699936
Fail!
>>
>>694692654
Thats because you are trying to conserve the past, by clinging to your outdated worldview and understanding of how the next workd war will go.

Guns will not help you.
>>
>______________¶_______
>| #ReligionOfPeace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|___________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*******(@)(@)**(@)
>>
Any vids of the attack? But not the balcony one, that's too far.
>>
>>694700027

still working on formatting
>>
>>694700072
Give up
>>
Radical anti steel beams
>>
>>694699260
Armenia converted to christianity in 301 AD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Apostolic_Church.
>>
>>694700223
Amazing. Before the bible was even written.
>>
>>694700077
Bump
>>
>>694699937
>How was he looking suspicious?
>He just looks middle eastern
>Wearing ...a backpack

Nothing at all suspicious about a mid-eastern wearing a backpack.
LOL!
>>
>>694699822
Stupid fuck. Conservatives got us into one of the most expensive fuckups in history. Conservatives have a terrible fucking record of keeping us safe and out of war, which is opposite conservative values. Hypocrisy is calling yourself a conservative and then wanting to rush to war. What don't you understand fuck tard?
>>
>>694693643
In your mind you look "White as day" but to a White person like me you don't look White.
>>
File: Religion of peace.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Religion of peace.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1024
>>694689682
An ideology yes. But you kill everyone and then every one found later that was in hiding you kill them too. You kill men, wemen and children. I know it sounds sad and barbaric but the fact is if you want to get rid of the weeds you also have to kill the seeds or you will never get rid of them.
>>
>>694699314
Haha thanks for sharing.
>>
>>694689682
You're a special kind of retarded aren't you? The west has tried that approach numerous times, and it is always followed with counter rhetoric.

They have made it clear that the only way to deal with Islam is to ban it in Western Nations. Dr port Muslims to countries where Sharia is law, cut off support to them and kill those who try to expand beyond those borders or refuse trade for resources.

Islam has to be stopped, bottom line.
>>
>>694700517
>What don't you understand fuck tard?

I don't understand why you're allowed to touch a computer without adult supervision.
>>
>>694700296
Back then Christianity was a pretty spooky semi-pagan mystical religion
>>
>>694699258
Life is a series of choices
>>
>>694700517
Actually it was the liberal democrats. Just try and disagree with one and you will see how fucked up they really are.
>>
File: asdsadsasad.png (703 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
asdsadsasad.png
703 KB, 1300x866
"religion of peace"
>>
File: image.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>694688908
When we finally begin the 11th crusade. Soon my brothers
>>
>>694695456
This
>>
File: brian-peppers.jpg (129 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
brian-peppers.jpg
129 KB, 680x510
I say we just build a wall
>>
>>694700018
You responded to my post in which I said conservatives love to go to war which I implied makes them hypocrites. You called it cuckoldry to not use force. Why did you respond to me if your response had nothing to do with conservatism?
>>
>>694698209
How the fuck can you be racist against a religion you fucking autist? Calm the fuck down about the racism shit, no one cares about you holding on to your heritage, if you live in the US, be American... my family is from Sicily, I was born here, I eat pasta, but love guns and bald eagles, 'murica!!
>>
>>694688908
Atheism is the only answers. It's a shame that nu-4chan is mostly Christfags.
>>
>>694700657
Personally I'm pretty pale, more than other "white" people. You'll probably know I'm something else because of my nose or eyebrows though, and some of my family members are pretty olive skinned, so I'm sure if I have kids it's a coin toss. Again, please escort my natural-born ass to where you think I belong, because I don't really think I belong anywhere outside of the US
>>
>>694700296
>expecting armenians to have accurate recordkeeping past 30 years.
>much less 1700 years
>chuch was a minor spanish moor cult at the time
>barely even made it to Roma
>suddenly in the 1300s "originalism" put every converted bation in a race to be the earlier, truer christianity.

Fucking russian dopes think they're practicing the one true orthodoxy as well. And the greeks. And the dacians... Etc etc etc Apocryphal.
>>
>>694700904
Aloha snack bar Kek gonna start using that in Muslim YouTube vids
>>
>>694688908
The San Bernardino massacres were done by Muslim
-The Mali Attackers were Muslim
-The Paris Attackers were Muslims
-The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
-The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
-The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
-The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
-The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
-The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
-The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
-The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
-The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
-The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
-The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
-The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
-The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
-The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
-The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
-The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
-The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
-The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
-The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
-The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
-The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
-The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
-The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
-The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
>>
>>694700888
Yea good old liberal GWB got us into the Iraq war. Fucking stupid man.
>>
>>694701125
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
***WHEREAS...
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
>>
>>694701054
then we'd argue on which theory is the most correct.
>>
>>694701195
***SO THIS LEADS TO...
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
***So, where are they happy?...
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
>>
>>694700517
Sssh. No one tell him who started Vietnam, and then fucked it all up!

>hint: no conservatives were involved
>>
>>694701134
LOL you think it was him? it was the democratic congress that was the ones to say ya go for it. You must be retarded.
>>
>>694701267
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR DIRECTIVE
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION AND A LOT MORE !!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm completely stumped...... Any idea who's causing the problem???
>>
>>694700752
You want to add anything of actual value to your response or are you just going to be a typical uneducated faggot and rage against liberals with fallacies as arguments?
>>
>>694701046
>my family is from Sicily

Prove it.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
>>
>>694701328
ive heard irish had some terrorists but forgot what they wanted
>>
>>694700296
>Before the bible was even written.

That's simply not true.

Maybe before it was all canonized, but certainly not before it was written.
>>
Monster kill!

dat 90 kill count omg
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x501
>>694689682
>>
>>694688908
It's time to start colonizing mars.
>>
>>694701318
Oh FFS. Yea, you are right. It was totally a liberal agenda to get us into the next Iraq war. No it had nothing to do with the fucking retarded conservative administration under GWB pushing for war with false evidence.
>>
>>694701091
There are a lot of preserved texts from those time periods. Also, christianity began in Jerusalem so it makes sense that it spread to rome and armenia and greece quickly. Finally, everyone used the Julian calendar back then so we can be pretty precise when it comes to recordkeeping (with about 2 weeks of error)
>>
Anericans are way worse than Muslims. Some cunt needs to glass you cunts instead. You're much more dangerous.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>694701457
>>
>>694701415
Oh, sure. Let us all fall over ourselves to bother with cogent responses to Msr. "You're all fucktards!"

Utter waste of time. Much like your waking hours.
>>
>>694701699
>false evidence.

Like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/index.html?iref=allsearch

Idiot.
>>
>>694701195
>Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
I dont have a source handy but I do recall a case about a year ago where some christian guy was lynched in a village in India because of rumor he ate beef

>Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shinto-Christian wars were a thing during the late stages of Sengoku era. although admittedly the issue was more complex than just religion, it about westernization as a whole and Japanese isolationist policy.
>>
>>694700757
Rome added the pagan bits in 325 when they amalgamated all the wealthiest and most powerful cults in the empire into one state religion and rebranded everyones holidays in the greatest masgup of all time, the Council of Naecaea of 325, and issued the Bible. Before that it was just the spanish moors (moroccans & portugese) and their christs and the fisherman parable. Later he was decided to be a carpenter. Later he was decided to be a philosopher based on Aristotle, and that plagiarized a shitload of Chinese taoist literature once the silk road was really hopping.

No one but the varican has any trace of what christianity looked like beyond that, before 325. Scholars have been looking fir centuries, only to find the medieval catholic monks beat them to it centuries before. For a very long while, the church was nothing if not thorough.
>>
>>694701830
>Anericans are way worse than Muslims.
>You're much more dangerous.

Which is it?
>>
>>694701830
You need more sand niggers to make glass, nice try tho.
>>
>>694701876
So you respond to me initially with an insult and ad hominem, I respond back in kind to level the field, and now you are backing down because you can't bother.
>>
File: 1466937507406.jpg (72 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1466937507406.jpg
72 KB, 720x478
>>
>>694689682
>We need more US propaganda, and more propaganda highlighting the time that the US/western societies have helped muslims.
No we don't. We just need to protect the first 12 Amendments and get rid of the 13th and those after.
>>
>>694701830
Good thing whatever shithole you come from is no threat to the US.
>>
>>694702267
I'm not even the same guy, faggot.

Also, you appear to be confused on what "ad hominem" means. Which is not really surprising.
>>
>>694688908
It can#t be, that there are no videos from this incident, can it?
>>
>>694702277
>694702277
Preach on Brother!!
>>
>>694701480
>implying there is one bible
>implying the gospels were written before they were
>impkying they weren't hacked up and bodged and rewritten quite poorly into the bible before the council @ 325.

Niggers, you could not get a bible before 325, because there was no sych thing before the unification of Constantine.
>>
>>694700986
because using force is fucking necessary regardless of your political affiliations?
>>
>>694702061
Meh, you make it sound like some kind of tin-foil conspiracy. The romans did tune things up so that pagans could convert easily, but so did the Armenians and the Greeks. There are records of christians (nero??) well before the bible was canonized. The taoist literature and moorish myths definitely helped juice it up but it wasn't like that was all there was to it
>>
>>694702650
>Biblical scholars generally hold that Matthew was composed between the years c. 70 and 100
>>
>>694702036
Are you seriously trying to defend GWB and the Republicans for getting us into the Iraq war? I understand that some Democrats in Congress voted to go, but how about you look at the ratio of what party overwhelming supported the war. 48-28 yea. Want to guess which number represents Republicans?
>>
>>694700986
You were originally responding to my post. I agree with you. Other anon is a little dim.

You can tell, because I'm not teenager enough to use the word "cuck" in a sentence about anything and everything.
>>
>>694702530
Ad hominem are fallacies based on personal attacks. Fuck off.
>>
>>694703064

Where were the other 30?
>>
>>694702650
There were churches with collections of texts. The armenians for example founded their first cathedral around 312 and until 406 AD (when they developed a script to translate the then-canonized bible to) used various sources in aramaic and greek. There's a letter from Paul that was canon to the armenians even after the nicene stuff, and revelations wasn't canon to the armenians until the middle ages when they were a crusader state on the Mediterranean and mingled with the western europeans for a bit
>>
>>694702940
No, not tin-foil.
Rome didnt need tin-foil. It had all the reasons it neeeed to do everything it did. And when it didn't, if made some.
>>
File: bewewew.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bewewew.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>694695197

>goes history mad
Doesn't post dates

Should've nuked Mosul when all their commanders were there. The innocents we would have killed then would've been less than the innocents killed at home from act of terrorism.
>>
>>694701699
It had everything to do with them and their pockets being filled with money in their campaign funds from the war profiteers and big oil. I never did like bush personally because he was an idiot puppet.
>>
>>694702530
Why did you interject yourself into my discussion then? You replied to a post that wasn't even directed at you.
>>
File: Putin-cat_3429903b.jpg (178 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Putin-cat_3429903b.jpg
178 KB, 620x387
>>694702277
nice.

sadly i think the french people are done for.
>>
File: HeWentToJs.jpg (21 KB, 480x686) Image search: [Google]
HeWentToJs.jpg
21 KB, 480x686
>>694700904
>>
>>694696499

Beep beep the dubs truck rollin' in
>>
>>694703268
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2002/s237
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.