[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start selling drugs - Psilocybin mushrooms - Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.jpg (309 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.jpg
309 KB, 768x1024
I want to start selling drugs

- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Weed
- 25I-NBOMe (I will say it's LSD)
- Diazepam

How do I find customers? None of my friends do drugs...
>>
Oh, and maybe Ecstasy
>>
File: 4changangsta.jpg (62 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
4changangsta.jpg
62 KB, 440x600
>>694429338
The first thing I'd do is go online and ask for advice from a bunch of lonely 11 year olds who jerk off to facebook and beg for steam games all day.

Fuck off with this cringe, kid.
>>
>>694429494
There are actually a lot of very good drug threads here at night, but at night you sleep, so you always miss them
>>
>>694429338
dude, fuck you. if you're gonna sell nbome then you need to tell people. nbome is dangerious and if you tell people its acid then you're just a dick who can get people killed. fucking faggot
>>
>>694429642
I am still thinking about telling them
25I is quite dangerous - but then I will get next to no money selling it
>>
>>694429736
well, if you're a sociopath who wants to make money then sell it as acid. if you are a normal person who feels guilt when they do horrible things then dont lie about it
>>
>>694429338
Fuck you for selling nbome and saying its lsd
>>
u cant make money from mushrooms and lsd LOL
your current friends are clearly bad influence. go to some rave and get new ones
>>
>>694429338
lsd is so freaking cheap, why lie about it? get real one
>>
Why don't you consume 4 tabs of your "LSD" you lying cunt
>>
>>694429970
its absolutely ridiculous, thats how young kids get killed
>>
>>694429736
I once bought "mescaline" that was really 2c-i or some shit. It was pretty obvious. Youd better hope none of your customers decide to kick your ass.
>>
Nbome as LSD.
You're a real piece of shit.
>>
>>694429338
Lying about what you're selling is how you get shot, you fuckin moron. This shit isn't a game.
>>
>>694429338
you come around my hood selling fake shit and you will get blown away
>>
>>694429338
Become a vendor on the black market, man.
>>
>>694431016
>implying that not how he plans to supply himself
>>
>>694429338
yeah me nd my dindus gon blast yah hedd if u don did dat
>>
Here's a better idea. Snort some of your nbome you cunt. You're a real piece of shit
>>
>>694429736
You're clearly retarded and won't last more than a day selling. You're either going to sell it to the wrong person and get fucked up or someone will get fucked up off it and no one will buy shit from you
>>
OP here
You guys are really taking the bait today
>>
>>694429338
Lel selling 2ci-nbome as LSD will almost certainly get someone killed and/or get result in you getting fucked up by some angry customer. The problem is that 2ci-nbome has a very low therapeutic index, whereas for LSD it's very high, meaning you're selling someone a very deadly drug and passing it off as if it's a completely safe drug. Beside 2ci-nbome feels nothing like LSD, an it's pretty obvious to anyone that's actually tried LSD or even mushrooms that it's something completely different.
>>
>>694431633
>pretendingtoberetarded.jpg
>>
>>694429338
Youyll get your ass kicked selling nbome as LSD. FUCK people like you ! i dont know how many times people like you try and pass that shit off. at least call it rave acid. dont be a punk. i
>>
This faggot will get robbed in the first week.
>>
>>694429338
>25I-NBOMe (I will say it's LSD)
fuck you
>>
>>694429338
>I want to start selling drugs

Never deal. It's that simple.
>>
>>694429338
They will start popping the nbome like its acid, that's why u should tell them and figure the max dosage for ur nbome
>>
>>694429338
Nbome is no joke you fucker.Hope you get shot. Asshole.
>>
>>694429338
Selling NBOMEs as LSD is reasonable cause to get your dick chopped off and shoved in your anus.
>>
>>694429736
OP, you'll gather a negative reputation very quickly if you sell 25i-nbome masked as LSD, and well, less customers
>>
>>694429338
start vending on dream market on TOR
>>
>>694431016
This guys gets it
>>694433280
>>
>>694433280
Are dnm markets not honeypots because I would really like to get some Ketamine
>>
>>694433358
And you guys obviously dont realize that this retard is buying this shit off the internet to begin with. How else is someone so clueless supposed to get his hands on shit like this?
>>
If your friends dont do drugs then don't bother, you cant just rock up to the drug party and be a dealer, u need dat exp breah
>>
"25I-NBOMe (I will say it's LSD)"

Fuck off, OP
>>
>>694429338
>Selling psychedelics

Good luck with 10$ a month.
>>
>>694429338
>tricking people into taking something that can cause instantaneous death and seizures
don't find anyone with expirience with LSD, they'll spit that shit out and come right after your ass
>>
>>694429736
Fuck you OP
>>
Don't sell Bome and say it's acid that's a dick move man.
>>
>>694429338
Faggots like you sell NBOMe saying its acid only to make $9 more per while you are literally risking the lives of your customers. You already have a shitty mentality to deal. Hope you get busted and go to jail for doing stupid shit. Oh and eat shit and die nigger
>>
I feel like everyone like you should be boiled to death.
>>
You're a dick if you say that shit is lcd. Get real drugs off the deep web and then sell that shit. Look up a deepweb guide.
>>
if you have to ask how to sell drugs, then you are clearly very ignorant and will likely get caught...but if you truly want to continue down this path here are some pointers.

>consider any potential customer as a CI (confidential informant)

>be ready to appease your customers at any hour of the day and be always adequately supplied by understanding the demand of your customers

>try really hard not to involve yourself with dumb kids while they may mean an easy profit and you can short them they often mean more trouble/attention

>be wary of customers that ask to buy in bulk unless you are absolutely sure they are legit

>dont get high on your own supply nor conduct business while intoxicated

>try not to make loans on your products

>find random "safe" places to distribute your product and do not deal from your personal residence
>>
>>694434924
Lcd screen tv is too nice nigger what u talkin about
>>
>>694429338
Literally have been sold 25-i as acid a few times. Immediately lost respect for the dealer and became so much more careful with acid. Friends were taking that shit because of how cheap it was and how fucked up they got. It was a terrible trip for me with sweating, puking, anxiety, sudden onset of visuals with nausea then no visuals, etc. We're lucky we didn't die taking that shit and are lucky/smart enough to get acid elsewhere and are patient enough to wait for the real thing. I'm so patient I have 30 hits of liquid LSD in my closet but I've only taken it once this year back in January.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 187x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 187x230
>>694429338
Sell to the highschool and early college crowd 10-15 a hit on the "acid" tell them it's a stronger batch or something like that (most of them don't even care),if mids or high quality on the weed u can get away with 20 a gram, shrooms are a very unreliable source of money though if suggest not trying to make this your primary, x and dia only real partiers are gonna buy so it's not likely u will make a lot of money unless u find someone to buy in mass quantities
>>
>>694434933

also, don't be stupid and use the threat of violence or carry around a gun as it's probably better to bulk up on muscle and self defense knowledge to appear a sizable threat rather than present one.

final thought be prepared to accept losses they can and do happen, but learn from them.
>>
>>694435361
I do acid a good deal. I couldn't hold on to that much Cid for that long
>>
>>694429338
hey OP
if you are dishonest, and you sell 25I-NBOMe as LSD, somebody is going to be dishonest to you, and it is going to hurt you very badly.

A drug dealer should never lie about his products. Bad things happen to dealers who lie about their products.
>>
>>694436035
I can second this. Had a nigger sell his buddy baking soda as cocaine and he ended up dying after he got punched and fell down on his head
>>
File: Transfigurationbloch.jpg (125 KB, 734x912) Image search: [Google]
Transfigurationbloch.jpg
125 KB, 734x912
Need dem DMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.