[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most peaceful/least painful way to kill oneself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 6pZTudj.jpg (35 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
6pZTudj.jpg
35 KB, 500x494
What's the most peaceful/least painful way to kill oneself? I don't really have access to a gun, and hanging sounds a bit scary. What would you suggest, /b/?
>>
>>694406536
carbon monoxide poisoning maybe.

but dont do it op! u have so much to live for and so forth!

k im out. goodluck dude.
>>
File: 1457904238555.gif (2 MB, 405x320) Image search: [Google]
1457904238555.gif
2 MB, 405x320
Plastic bag.

Keep in mind it's a temporary solution to the permanent problem that is existence though so you're just going to have to go through this whole thing again only you won't remember it.
>>
File: 1467271977160.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1467271977160.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
kill urself nerd
>>
>>694406623
I've thought about that. How could I do it without a garage?
>>
>>694406536
drowning, you'll get an awesome high out of it before you die
>>
File: Capsule For One.jpg (375 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
Capsule For One.jpg
375 KB, 593x600
To be honest, to die of old age.
>>
File: 1244004294370.jpg (23 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
1244004294370.jpg
23 KB, 298x300
>>694406536
do not do this, but since you asked
>park car along busy hi way
>turn on 4 ways
>jack car up roadside
>loosen tire nuts
>make sure tire is actually flat
>pretend to change tire
>wait for large truck
>will come sooner or later
>right before it gets to you
>lean back into traffic
>looks like accident
>a sad tragic accident
>>
>>694406733
car with a pipe attached to tail pipe feeding into window? ull just fall asleep man.

but dont do it dude! life is worth living.
>>
A cousin of mine died by ODing on a cocktail of drugs that consisted of painkillers and other meds, including prescription ones. He then tied a plastic bag around his head before he went unconscious and died by suffocation. It's probably the most effective and painless way, given that you take enough drugs.
>>
here you are OP
have fun
>>
>>694406536
OD on Morphine. Just bliss out.

Drowning is tested and confirmed most painful. The entire body thinks its under attack all over and from the inside, and your brain sends out every pain response its got to fight every possible thing all at once.
Stuff You Should Know did a good episode on ways to die.
>>
Get some fentanyl or W18, Heroin to a lesser scale and shoot to kill yourself. If you can't hit a vein just don't worry just muscle it and it'll still take you down. If you don't use ops then it'll be quick and painless
>>
>>694407082
Thanks. Seems easy enough.
>>
>>694406536
Also, hanging is an effective way, if you do drop hanging. Most people just do the simple suspension, but if you can find a place where you can get a drop height of around 5'6", you can do drop hanging. The thing with drop hanging is that it's fast and has a huge death rate. The only thing you can fuck up is trying the noose, which isn't too hard.
>>
Go to ISIS and yell to them that you are a gay infidel.
>>
>>694407586
That sounds neither peaceful nor painless.
>>
File: SantaSurprised.jpg (21 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
SantaSurprised.jpg
21 KB, 267x400
>>694406678
>death
>temporary solution
>>
>>694406936
People who kill themself in traffic are egoistic af, why bother innocent people with your sad life
>>
Jump in front of a train, you also get media coverage,
but instead of trying to kill yourslef may I recommend proffesional help? I don't know how you feel, I don't know what bothers you, but you have to be strong, for no else but yourself.
>>
>>694406936
I don't really want to ruin the driver's life. Other than that, it sounds alright.
>>
>>694407956
This, what a fucking faggot move
>>
Why kill yourself, anon?

Although it is an interesting thing to think about - the best way to die.
>>
>>694408441
Don't really want to get into it, but I don't think my problem is temporary like a lot of people say. I'd rather just get it over with, than live with said problem.
>>
File: do it.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>
>>694408881
I will. Just need to decide on a method first.
>>
>>694409014
this >>694407082

stream it fag
>>
>>694406733
Hose.
>>
There is no easy, painless way.
It is a common misconception that CO poisoning is painless. There is a large chance you won't die, and you'll spend the rest of your life with severely reduced brain function without the ability to kill yourself. A vegetable.

You might think now, in your darkest time, that there is no better way, but there is help. You might think that your condition is the worst there ever was, and it might be, but people can help.

Don't listen to all the tough teens on here who think they're cool because they're dismissive of your suicide. You have worth in life, and I really hope you don't do anything rash that would hurt others.

No greentext cbf
>>
>>694409166
I'll consider it, but I don't plan on doing it at home. I'd rather a police officer find my body than my family.
>>
>>694409297

Forgot to mention that helium poisoning is NOT PAINLESS either. Suicide propaganda makes you think taking your life is a risk-free, painless option, when you're much more likely to find yourself in incredible pain or end up a vegetable for the rest of your days
>>
google it you dumb shit
>>
>>694409297
>sign dnr
>life ends
>>
>>694406889
we dont know that. it could be the most painful excruciating experience.
>>
>>694409508
what's painful or risky with helium?
>>
>>694409301
call the cops then tell them what your doing and that the door will be unlocked dont tell them where you are to buy you time so they have to track down your phone
>>
>>694409508
>pass out before poisoning happens
>cannot remove hose or turn off tank when passed out
>die in sleep
>>
>>694409895
That's a good idea.
>>
Tank of helium and a bag
>>
>>694409301
>wait for parents to go away for a few hours
>put on helium mask
>wait till your about to pass out
>dial 911
>leave phone on speaker to the sound of the helium tank silently killing you
>it'll take a while for the operator to know what is going on
>>
>>694406536
Vast amounts of helium. Kills you quick and painless. But you probably shouldn't actually kill yourself. Talk to family or we're here too
>>
>>694407857
Better than getting and having children and grandchildren who will cry over your death because you have been there for them. Making your granddaughter depressed to the point where she becomes a hooker oding on coke while her brother has to take care of her children because the dad left her.
>>
Don't listen to these fools. New cars don't emit much carbon monoxide. Exit bags don't work sometimes. Heroin toxicity varies wildly.

Nope, the old shotgun aimed towards the back of the skull works 99% of the time.

Take some niggers out before you go and blow your brains out in the forest away from people
>>
You can always kill yourself. Maybe it is time to try change your life or visit the other countries? After it you can commit suicide.
>>
File: ならないかもけど.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
ならないかもけど.gif
2 MB, 750x750
If you're in the U.S. and have enough money, fly to Alaska.

You can wonder into the uninhabited woods and freeze to death, unless you run into the wrong wild animal.

You get cold, lose feeling in your finger tips and toes/legs, and then your body will shut down to preserve itself. In short, you'll die in your sleep and in a most likely beautiful setting somewhere in the wilderness of Alaska.

And hey, insects or other animal will use your dead body as food, which is serving a purpose not many can claim their own.

Anyway, I'm thinking of this if I can't succeed in what I'm aiming for as my career, so in the case that you do decide on this and go and I fail in my efforts, perhaps I'll find a dead body (possibly yours) somewhere and think of you before I perish as well.

Good luck.
>>
>>694410716
Wow, that was poetic. I like the idea.
>>
>>694406678
permanent solution to a temporary problem
>retard
>>
>>694406536
>knowing death is imminent
>peace
get old or pick one
>>
>>694406536
cut of your head
>>
>>694406733
carbon monoxide poisoning is shit. takes too long and is, possibly, inefficient, as you might be caught and saved. Just sit in a bathtub and drop your hair-dryer in it, takes only a second and its not as messy as shooting yourself.
>>
File: tylenol.jpg (37 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
tylenol.jpg
37 KB, 770x433
Take 200 Tylenol. Don't wimp out and seek medical attention afterward.
>>
>>694411556
Do you have a hair dryer from 1975 to let him borrow?
>>
>>694406536
dont be a pussy. I guarantee you my life sucks worse than yours but i still get the fuck up out of bed and slog it. later on down the road you will thank yourself for not ending it trust me.
>>
File: 1468410118398.jpg (2 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1468410118398.jpg
2 KB, 125x120
>>
>>694411736
The outlet near the tub is probably GFCI too.
>>
>>694406536
opiate overdose, fentanyl is probably the easiest to overdose on, get it on deepweb pretty easy.
>>
>call cops
>tell them you've been robbed and shot at
>give them a description of yourself
>when cops arrive, make sudden movements as if you were to take a gun out under your belt
>congratulations, you are now dead

Still not worth it though.
>>
>>694412507
Lol
>>
>>694406536
wants to kill himself
>hanging sounds a bit scary

Hanging is your best option looking at the statistics.
Least fails right after guns.

>Put a BBQ in a closed room, have a nap in there.
>Car in garage, nap
>Jump of high building or bridge. If you like adrinalin rush. But do a flip faggot.

I'd still go with the hanging.
Good luck.
>>
>>694406536
Well now that you're going to kill yourself, why not do some fun shit first?

Besides, you're already at a 100% death rate, nothing is dangerous anymore. Floor your car down the highway, go skydiving, blow someones house up. Whatever tickles your fancy.
>>
>>694412507
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4esQhaHzTd0

You can clearly hear him say "Kill Me!" Before the cops blow him away
>>
>>694407013
That doesn't work anymore, current cars have filters in their exhaust that reduce carbon monoxide emissions. If you have a car from the 70s it'll work
>>
>>694406678
>temporary solution
>permanent problem
So you're telling me I'm only temporarily dead, but my problem still follows me?
>>
Hypoxia death. Gotta displace the oxygen with something else inert the body doesnt recognize and send you into a choking fit. CO2 will cause a suffocation reaction... CO is probably out.

Nitrogen, Argon, Helium. Saw a documentary on most painless death and one guy said with a pig a fume hood filled with apples. The Nitrogen inside made the pig pass out super fast. When the pig woke up (because it fell away from the hood) it went back to eat apples and passed out again. If it stayed in there, Lights out 4 ever.
>>
>>694407082
This doesn't work anymore and most country's make it that it has to have oxigen in it so we can't try.
Trust me I.have tryed recently
>>
If your worried about pain your not ready to die. Buddy tried helium and he's now brain dead... His mom found him three hours later after she heard a hissing sound. They want take him off life support so hes destined to be trapped in his body till he dies.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.