[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has feminism ruined society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Has feminism ruined society?
>>
File: 8289642.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
8289642.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>694400237
YES YES YES FUUUCK
>>
>>694400237

No, They ruined their own movement though.

As for society, it's just another round of PC/SJW cancer that starts, then flares up, then dies down every few years as each new generation of kids graduate college and assume they are smarter than the last.
>>
>>694400000
>>
No, it's just set us back a couple hundred years like the dark ages.
>>
>>694400237
extremism has ruined western society which in turn angers the world.

when i say extremism i mean extreme attitudes towards any beliefs.

>not all feminists are militant
>not all religious folk are fanatic
>not all black people are niggers
>not all white people are racist
>not all mexicans are lazy

why do these kinds of thoughts happen?
because PC culture forced down our throats by liberals and democrats like obama and shillary.
>>
File: pissy feminist.jpg (146 KB, 632x752) Image search: [Google]
pissy feminist.jpg
146 KB, 632x752
>>694400237
Without a doubt, yes.
>>
>>694400380

This crap happened in the late 80's early 90's too, women were "Strong" and could do anything, and blah blah blah.

It was fun at first but just like today it got out of hand after a while and then died off completely.

You can only go around so much every ten years telling everyone how "strong" you are until people start to reply with "I don't fucking care, shut the fuck up!"

Its no different than Vegan people, or PETA, or Gay Rights, or Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>694400237

No. Polemon GO did...
>>
>>694400460
>why do these kinds of thoughts happen?
No it's because humans are conditioned to make snap judgments when we encounter a situation based on previous experience. It helped us survive for 10s of thousands of years before society. Is that movement in the tall grass just the wind, or is it a lion? Better to judge and survive than to reason it out, decide it's probably benign, and be wrong a fraction of the time. There's no do-overs in nature, and our biology is virtually the same as it was then.
>>
>>694400460

You were correct till you threw out "Shillary" and failed to also mention that Trump is just as corrupt.

They all are bro. Clinton has wallstreet, Trump has the mob.

The illusion of the two party system is simply to keep morons from realizing that it's no longer about what side does what, it's about how much money can we all make before people flip the fuck out.
>>
>>694400689
but now we have internet and mass communication is extremely easy.
groups can amass in the hundreds of thousands if the cause is worthy enough. and inequality seems to be worth huge amounts of reactions.
shit like feminism and blacklivesmatter movements are popping up all over and are more organized than ever thats to mark zuckerjew.
>>
>>694400237
Feminism is cancer

https://youtu.be/S9Zz3IzU8AE
>>
>>694400902
trump is far from pc though.
im not sure i agree with you quite yet but im feeling i can definietly be swayed.

what do you mean by "the mob" ?
its the first time i hear this term
>>
>>694400918
Milo is the only guy I would suck off and I'm not even gay
>>
>>694400912
>if the cause is worthy enough
You really dun goofed

If the figurehead is pretty enough or keeps advertising her victimhood, that works too.
>>
>>694401029

He has some ties to businessmen he worked with in the 80's over real estate that are now confirmed mobsters (organized crime.)

Not that he engaged in any activity himself but he is accused of essentially turning a blind eye to their activities to gain more profit for himself.

He definitely is still somewhat PC, he just seems to have a good idea of how little he still needs to be to not ruin his own campaign.
>>
>>694400237
Kind of
Cultural Marxism has ruined western society.
Feminism is a part of that.
SJWs will be the first to go on rope day

If you want to look more into this read up on, or watch speeches done by Yuri Bezmenov. He is a former KGB spy, and perfectly explains what has been happening in America that last couple generations.
>>
>>694400912
>>694401271

The problem overall is that these "Worthy Causes" are for non existent problems.

Women are not oppressed in western society, neither are blacks, or any other group. Are there sexists, sure, racists, sure, etc that can individually oppress someone? Sure. But that isn't what these movements are fighting for, because fighting for individual responsibility would hurt their own cause more than it could ever help it.
>>
>ruined society
Wat
First world societies are generally more sane than the rest of the world.
>>
>>694400237
Women are mentally unstable and fucking ruled by hormones - feminism is a bullshit cult created by fat jew cunts that never got any dick cause they're ugly as fuck. Follow that? It's for the ugly and insane.
>>
>>694401526
>Women are mentally unstable and fucking ruled by hormones
So are men.
>>
www(.)jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/feminism_is_evil(.)htm David J Stewart thinks so
>>
File: 13405150246701427.jpg (78 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
13405150246701427.jpg
78 KB, 900x600
>>694400237
just like cultural marxism/political correctness, it is anti-intellectual.

It will not accept objective thought and honest critique.

Instead setting parameters within which you are ALLOWED to review and comment.

When it comes to academics, especially history (see WW2 and how American Jews and Israelis push a mythical exaggerated Nazi experience) and can lead to losing your job, career and even life.

There is a hierarchy of victimhood whereby you may only give negative commentary on those below you. Imagine a pyramid with white male at the bottom, the further you rise in the pyramid you will see women then Asian then disabled etc etc etc until you see the ultimate victims at the top, the Jews.

If you combine the pyramid peoples you combine their victim points. e.g. a disabled, gay, ginger, African, albino Jew in a wheelchair is king of the victims so STFU cis scum while I speak down to you, shitlord.
>>
>>694401657
That's true.
This is only half right
Woman are taught to make decisions based off of how they FEEL. It's proven by voting statistics. They don't make decisions based off logical discourse. They make decisions based on what feels right to them. It's typically why they are horrible at choosing a mate. It's a decision they weren't biologically suppose to make in the first place.
The strongest, and smartest alpha male is the one that is supposed to take the female of his choosing, and procreate to make superior babies.

Giving woman the right to vote, and telling them their opinion actually matters was one of the biggest mistakes society has ever made.
Females, and beta males are the reason our society is so fucked up today, and we have this special snowflake syndrome that's so rampant.
>>
>>694401490
>>694402295

This.

If Individual responsibility was the "law of the land" so to speak a "disabled, gay, ginger, african, albino, jew in a wheelchair" was an asshole we would all be in our right to call them one. But this is why people in this "victim pyramid" can't have that. It's held together by the idea that if one member of that pyramid can be called out for their bullshit, everyone can, so members of the "oppressed" group fight tooth and nail to prevent discussion of the possibility of such. And even go as far as to shield those who obviously should be called out for crimes, or discrimination of other members of society.
>>
>>694400237
Short answer: yes

Long answer: yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>694402295
>When it comes to academics, especially history (see WW2 and how American Jews and Israelis push a mythical exaggerated Nazi experience) and can lead to losing your job, career and even life.
red pill me on this
>>
>>694402303
>Woman are taught to make decisions based off of how they FEEL. It's proven by voting statistics. They don't make decisions based off logical discourse. They make decisions based on what feels right to them.
So are men. And this is proven by voting statistics, too.
>The strongest, and smartest alpha male is the one that is supposed to take the female of his choosing, and procreate to make superior babies.
You are using term "aplha male" unironically? Human ethology is long-busted pseudoscience.
>>
>>694402656
>>694402295
we need to build this pyramid so we can see it at work. There are many examples to prove it exists but it hasn't been physically created yet.

we know.

TOP - Jew
(what people and what order goes between??)
BOTTOM - straight white male

I'd say being female takes away a lot of responsibility in itself, so maybe that's a step above straight white male.

ALSO, see how so-called 'trans' people are fighting for a place high up this pyramid

>>694402925
redpilling you on that is illegal in most countries now

there's your redpill
>>
>>694403145
who says that you're on earth? moonbase nigga
>R E D P I L L
>>
>>694400237
Not yet but it will.
>>
File: Waiting for OP.jpg (182 KB, 1308x1636) Image search: [Google]
Waiting for OP.jpg
182 KB, 1308x1636
This is actually interesting to read
>Lurking
>>
>>694401282
>turning a blind eye to their activities to gain more profit for himself.
good for him dude.
true capitalist.

as long as hes calling shit out for what it is then hes got my vote.
>>
>>694400303
Yes yes it has it has contributed more to it than even niggers which is truly a amazing accomplishment
>>
>>694401490
the problem is that all these groups are fighting for equall rewards rather than equal opportunity.

they all demand to be treated like upstanding citizens yet act like militant douchebags. the reality is, most "Activists" are just lazy assholes who want to work less to get what hard workers have.
>>
>>694402303
> humans mostly procreated through rape
Can you back that up?
>>
>>694400237
yes
>>
>>694401737
Satan also only wanted equality.
>I.e Women are Satan
>>
>>694402925

to add to

>>694403145

statements; Take europe as an example, they have gone well beyond anti-Hate Speech laws in the sense that you can be convicted of such simply for discussing the holocaust in any way, shape, or form that someone may view as negative. And if they have their way, discussion of climate change, or gender relations will carry the same risks too.

I just can't see any good reason as to why limiting discussion of any topic, regardless of how "triggering" or emotionally painful it may be, is a good thing.

Granted, the manipulation of history, can be a burden due to the whole "the victor writes the books" prospect, but then we start to get into why individual research and objective thinking are so important.

Which is where

>>694400912

has a point to provide,

Media can be a useful tool when used in an objective manner, but as we all know it often isn't and people generally take what they read and see at face value.

If anything is destroying society in any meaningful way today, it's that.

A Woman can be a bitch,
A Man can be a pig,
A Black guy can be a racist just like a White guy,
A Jew can be a biggot, just like a Christian,

But attempting to generally label the entire group of such as one thing or another serves no purpose except the attempt to advance or hinder another group competing for that top spot on the victim ladder.
>>
>>694403733
Do you know the term slacktivism?
I think it describes really well what those people are about.
Seem tolerant, progressive and active by being part of an activism group that fights for people that have it even harder than you, you're so selfless, without actually doing anything other than ranting incoherently on the internet and in the streets.
Basically activism has become a fashion item that you can show off to your friends.
>>
>>694403783
I never said that.
You inferred that because you're brainwashed, and don't understand basic evolutionary biology.
>>
>>694403733

I would agree, it sure seems like they are more focused on taking a piece of someone Else's pie instead of getting access to the ingredients to bake their own.
>>
>>694404104
slacktivism is essentially just circlejerking
>>
>>694401737
Man, Bible is so fucked up and full of hatred.
>>
>>694402959
>So are men. And this is proven by voting statistics, too.
That's simply false.
>>694402959
>You are using term "aplha male" unironically? Human ethology is long-busted pseudoscience.
This is also false.
>>
>>694403783
Does the documentaries where the big caveman cracks the woman in the head and drags her back to the cave not ring any bells?
>>
>>694400237
No, it's just funnier.
>>
>>694403974
>I just can't see any good reason as to why limiting discussion of any topic,
the holocaust industry has now become worth billion$$$ and it dominates political clout

If we suddenly found out that there were no gas chambers at auchwitz and there was in fact 2 hospitals, a choir, swimming pool etc etc and the day to day running of it was done by Jews... well it'd be like another shoah
>>
File: 14244752617420.jpg (35 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
14244752617420.jpg
35 KB, 400x313
>>694404284
>U LIE U LIE THATS ALL LIES
>>
>>694404161
> the strongest male gets to take any female he desires
Sounds like rape to me, at least in most circumstances. In a lot of species the women hold control over who fucks whom, I'd assume it was similar with humans.
In fact in once read women were considered pretty holy and important right up until the moment men discovered that fucking them leads to children and its not a mystical power control by the mother.
>>
>>694404285
Wasn't that a cartoon you silly goose?
>>
>>694404203
Agreed
>>
>>694404449
>In a lot of species
That's true, but it's certainly not true for primates.
Thanks for playing though kiddo
>>
>>694400237
Yes. But I dont blame the feminists. I blame the white man for giving them the right to vote in the first place. Cucked faggots
>>
>>694404494
Maybe, but pretty sure it was some documentary on dc or hc too
>>
>>694403580

But wouldn't those actions equate to something he should also "call out?"

It's easy to not care about his mob ties when they are not shaking your small business down for protection money, or flooding your neighborhood with guns and crime, but if we really want to improve society as a whole, we have to ask ourselves if perhaps we should care just a little bit more about How people make their money, instead of how much money they have.

Don't get me wrong, Id would much rather vote for him than HRC, but I really wish people would take what he says about a "rigged" system a little more seriously, he isn't an outsider like many claim he is, he is definitely an insider like the rest of them, but with his cash reserves he has no need to make friends with other insiders, on the chart he is pretty much chaotic neutral. As a president his policy may help America, sure, but he is damn well gonna make sure they help himself first, no different than Hillary.
>>
>>694400237
Not really. I mean feminism has been around longer than you think, anon. It isn't feminism that is causing downfalls of economy. It isn't feminism that fuels international wars. It isn't feminism that causes starvation.

People in general ruined society.
>>
Never thought I would see the day when /b/tards were legitimately defending feminism
>>
>>694404546
More often than the males, female bonobos engage in mutual genital behavior, possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of bonobo society. The bonding among females enables them to dominate most of the males. Although male bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.
>>
>>694404840
Stop making shit up.
>>
>>694404615
Point is, I won't be swayed by the concept art of what might have been, if it's not supported logically.
>>
>>694404840
Bonobos are also endangered for a reason.
>>
>>694404828
Thats bc this site has been invaded by reddit and tumblr rejects
>muh /b/
Also this>>694404595
>>
>>694404948
Wiki says so.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
Sexual social behaviour
3rd paragraph from the bottom

>>694405010
So are a shitload of animals that have dominant males ....
>>
>>694400918
I knew what this was even before clicking - but clicked anyways.

Based Dangerous Faggot
>>
>>694405011
I feel old. When I first came here, mentioning you were female or daring to mention supporting feminism got your life ruined in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>694404642
> chaotic neutral
We should get a chart like that before every election with the candidates mapped to their respective branch
>>
>>694405129
You have yet to make a compelling argument.
Bonobos also take part in pedophilia, eating their own children, and a bunch of other things feminists would find absolutely appalling. Yet you are trying to use them as an argument for feminism.
Pottery.
>>
>>694405367
There's lots of feminist pedophiles though...
>>
>>694404840
>The bonding among females enables them to dominate most of the males. Although male bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.
Also the article you posted doesn't seem to talk about any of this.
Where are you pulling this out of your ass?
>>
>>694404828
>>694405011

Defending feminism has nothing to do with the silly idea that one group can destroy society, especially when refusing to accept that this shit has happened multiple times throughout human history.

The world simply isn't that black and white, while it could be argued that 3rd wave feminism is destroying the intellectual capacity of the last two generations, you also have shit-tastic main stream media, and terrible academic institutions to blame as well.

To say that Feminism itself is the downfall of society is as silly as to say all Men rape.
>>
>>694405367
> Yet you are trying to use them as an argument for feminism.
Nope, I'm using it to prove that the assumption that all primates live in patriarchal societies is wrong.

>>694405516
Go to the section 'diet' scroll up that one sentence in the prior section and then one paragraph, start reading.
>>
>>694400237
No, they're just pawns of the Illuminati anyway
>>
>>694405777

Trips for truth...

This is now an Illuminati thread...

>Fuck Jay Z
>>
>>694405738
>Patriarchal
>Matriarchal
Pick one. There have not been anything besides these two
>>
>>694405777
>>694405855
Trips and dubs confirm
FEMINISMS TRUE NATURE AT LAST REVEALED
>>
File: spider.png (41 KB, 1165x766) Image search: [Google]
spider.png
41 KB, 1165x766
>>
>>694400237
This is such an American problem.
>>
>>694406260
Shut up spider
>>
>>694406196
Fuck you, spiders are cool.
I miss you Spiderbro.
>>
>>694406113
You're correct
> the assumption that all primates live in patriarchal societies is wrong
Means
> some of them live in matriarchal society
which is what I'm trying to say, proving that
>>694404546
> is certainly not true for primates
Is a false statement
Any questions?
>>
>>694406379
I still wonder what a society that isn't matriarchal or patriarchal would look.
>>
>>694406260
fucking this

damn fucking murrilards always trying to prove a point

meanwhile china buys up the rest of the world while the fat lards squabble over but muh gender but muh equality
>>
>>694406454
When it comes to feminism the Swedes are just as insane
>>
>>694406113
>Pick one. There have not been anything besides these two
Social, parasocial, quasisocial are the first to come to mind. Neither of these three paradigms are patriarchial or matriarchial.
>>
>>694400237

Yes, that and "multiculturism"
>>
>>694406493
And what's funnier is Sweden is so feminist but has the highest rape rate
>>
>>694406437
Gender probably would be irrelevant.
Image a breed of humans that are all asexual, or if that's to depressing, imagine one where people are judge by their character, not their gender*?

*some restrictions may apply
>>
>>694406592
Sounds boring and impossible
>>
File: Awesome shit m8.jpg (1 MB, 5628x3348) Image search: [Google]
Awesome shit m8.jpg
1 MB, 5628x3348
>>694406515
>>694406592
It's just hard because the normal paradigm is that one dominates to either a greater or a lesser extend.

The asexual part made me chuckle. A society where sex is purely for reproduction. Kek
>>
>>694406493
They have Lagertha when you have Hillary.
I would submit to Lagertha.
>>
>>694400237
Almost. #BLM will finish the job.
>>
>>694406724
>Implying I'm from 'Murica
kek
>>
>>694400460
>not all nazis are evil
>>
>>694406454
America in old movies is all about conquest and entrepreneurship.
Now you just talk and talk and talk and debate and legislate.
I feel sad for you.
>>
>>694406697
Well, the other extreme is a lot of casual sex, since it wouldn't have any social connotations.

Also, I think you should differ between a natural distribution of power and designed domination.

A world were all civilian leaders are female but 90% of the military leaders are male could still be considered a Patriarchy, even though they exercise relatively little power on the civilian population.

>>694406653
First one sounds boring to me too. But the second one doesn't sound impossible to me.
>>
>>694406775
It's more of a general "you" adressed to all americans complaining in this thread.
Put a "they" instead of it if it's suits you, who gives a shit.
If you can't even grasp the subtlety of language...
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 797x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 797x1250
Patriarchy is a myth
>>
>>694400237
We need the 3rd-wave feminists to reconvene and actually organize their demands for once, like the other waves when THEY started.
>>
>>694407222
I get the feeling your a britfag
>>
>>694400237
feminism is a joke. its non stop lulz. if they were a real power movement they would have had some success by now.
>>
File: Chuckles Sovietly.jpg (41 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
Chuckles Sovietly.jpg
41 KB, 681x960
>>
Theres now a feminism new Zealand FB page run by a poledancing chick whos some dudes mistress. It's impossible to take it seriously.
>>
>>694401737
If they got a post on BLM, it would be the epitome of lulz
>>
Fuck feminism

When men are more dominant in the labour market
> muh patriarchy

When women are more dominant in the labour market
> muh natural evolution

Fuck those fucking hypocrites die die die
>>
File: milo.jpg (208 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
208 KB, 640x480
>>
>>694407320
I'm actually not. Funny how most of you need to put a label on anons just to feel more secure.
>>
>>694406896
>evil is subjective
>nazi germany eliminated threat of jews from germany
>nazi germany painted like criminals
>now the world is afraid of genocide
>genocide is the only cure to the current plagues of extremism.
>>
>>694402303
>It's typically why they are horrible at choosing a mate.
So you blame biology for the fact that youre a virgin
>>
how many femminists does it take to change a lightbulb?
>>
Men need to stand up to feminism everywhere. For every dollar of taxpayer money that is used to finance feminist institutions, a dollar needs to be spent on men's rights institutions. If there is no money, then half of the money that goes to feminist institutions must be used for that purpose. If the government refuses to put equal priority on the well-being of men, government sponsored feminist institutions must be occupied by MRAs until this happens.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.