[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me depressed as fuck >see Pokemon:Global Offense is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: 151.jpg (70 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
70 KB, 676x1000
>be me depressed as fuck
>see Pokemon:Global Offense is out
>download it and get starter(Squirtle)
>sit in house for a few days playing it
>tonight I decide to go to the graveyard in hopes of a ghastly
>see group of people sitting between two lures
>they wave me over
>sit with them for about an hour talking and catching pokemon
>have plans to go grab lunch and take down some gyms tomorrow
>feel happy for the first time in years
Thanks pokemon, you made me happy as a kid, and you're doing it again.
>>
>>694378727
Best Social Game I've Ever Played.
>>
>>694378727
that's nice
>>
>>694378727
Good shit OP
>>
File: 1468257693985.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468257693985.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>694378727
Wishing I had one of those experiences
>>
Have you read about thieves waiting for you at remote locations?
>>
Does anyone think Pokemon go would team up well with Google glass + VR technology

Everyone can live as a virtual trainer
>>
File: Attachment-1.png (827 KB, 749x613) Image search: [Google]
Attachment-1.png
827 KB, 749x613
Pokemon Go helped me get laid. Thanks Nintendo.

>I'm still depressed though
>>
>wandering the streets alone at night to catch stupid pokemon on dumb phone

why am I the only one who thinks this is totally retarded
>>
>>694378727
This game just got me assraped by a big black man near a alleyway by a pokestop
>>
>>694380809
Cause your sense of fear and caution is stronger than your sense of adventure.
>>
>>694380900
Should have left the Machoke alone.
>>
File: 9PXwGpA.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
9PXwGpA.gif
2 MB, 350x266
>>694380950
are you for real?

as someone who has been attacked on the streets at night by a bunch of cock sucking ass holes, I can not fathom how people could be so fucking stupid. Not only are you out in the dark, you are staring at your stupid phone...the number one theft magnet for gutter dwelling scum bags and you might as well be defenseless...these phones have made retarded zombies out of anyone who uses the fucking spastic things
>>
>>694381775
I guess a self-defense class is out of the question then?
>>
File: 1345291670157.gif (491 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1345291670157.gif
491 KB, 200x200
>>694381999
people who attack you on the streets are career scum bags, you probably won't realise there's danger until your hit in the back of the head or there's five of them surrounding you

guess that stupid fucking pidgey was totally worth it, huh
>>
>>694380291
Is no one gonna give me feedback on this idea?
>>
>>694378727
Good for you OP!
Just stay safe, alright?
By the way, if you want to catch ghastly just play at night, I don't think they appear in graveyards.
>>
>>694382282
Yeah it's fucking autistic.
>>
>>694380809
youre not, its hated by just as many faggots that like it
>>
>>694382256

nah man, I CC. I will happily put down a couple of rowdy niggers and do society a favor. My phone doesn't distract me THAT much.
>>
File: 1458324355661.jpg (15 KB, 277x200) Image search: [Google]
1458324355661.jpg
15 KB, 277x200
>>694381999
>>
>>694382282
its not exactly original, sorry
I've had that idea before, millions of others have, and yeah, a VR pokemon trainer game would be sick
>>
>>694378727
Moral of the story:
Walk around and fucking talk to people.
>>
>>694382599
I guess you're right :/
>>
Set up a lure at a park earlier tonight and met up with some guys. Ended up walking around with them for a few hours.
>>
>>694379893
This is obviously gonna happen. I actually carry my larger pocket knife now (something I never did before) and never take my wallet when playing. I also have a really cheap tablet that I play on instead.

I seriously suggest that people start buying burner phones/tablets for this game. They add like $10 to your plan every month and they're gonna save you eventually.
>>
>>694382980
How sore is your arse?
>>
>>694382256
It was a Dratini...
You probably think it's a bad idea because you've actually experienced a bad encounter due to being out late. OP and I probably consider it, but it's still subject to other factors. OP might live in the nicest place in good ol' white suburban chareltonham. You might be in Brooklyn. Who knows, I don't, you don't, sure you could be safe and not go out at night... or, go. Just be alert and remember to turn the safety off when you go down nigga-street blvd. of broken screens.

>>694380291
no...glass is dead and this ain't Yugioh Zexal!
>>
>>694380353
Story?
>>
>>694381775
>.these phones have made retarded zombies out of anyone who uses the fucking spastic things
It for sure turns some people into retarded zombies, but we're not all fucking teen girls, we're not glued to the bloody screen, we know to look up and check often, hold it far awat enough so you've got more peripheral vision to spot near movements, ideally do it somewhere by a road with people driving down and not a fucking rape alley, have your back to a wall so you're less exposed, have the screen as dim as you can, etc, etc

shitloads of things like that go in my head automatically if i'm out in town late, alone, and needing to use my phone, don't think you're the only smart one by going against the flow
>>
>>694382412
Everybody knows they appear in holocause museums
>>
I hate this game but good on you OP
>>
>>694383031
buy a used galaxy 3 or 4. they cost less than like 50$. buy an unlocked one of course. put your sim.
>>
>>694382256
>>694381999
Im in austria. I cant speak german. I have been hunting pokemons at night with gf. A guy literally barked us behind our back from a car full of guys. Told him to fuck himself in my native language. 10 mins later we were walking past a group of 4 lil faggots. Ive got a "was ist" when they were behind us. I laughed and told my gf they are insecure lil faggots atm but I did not turn back. It makes me fucking angry some miserable coward faggots have only as much guts as many of thier friends with them.
I dont really give a fuck about them because I know they are just angry insecure lil faggots who cant get pussy but thier cowardice still makes me angry.
None of tham have a wrong word when they are alone. Maybe I will start to carry my boxers again and I will fucking break a jaw when someone will have a big fucking mouth behind the safety of a group.
>>
>>694378727
grow up you fucking worthless piece of human garbage
your whole existence is a fucking joke, i bet you're an accident in the eyes of your parents
>>
>>694384688
There you go. And dubs. The risks are known, either don't risk them or learn how to handle them when they come.
>>
>>694384689

aww... someone didn't catch that Dratini like they wanted.
>>
>>694380353
how'd you do it m8? got any tips or smooth moves?
>>
>>694385043
no, i was busy playing adult games
>>
>>694385316
>not too busy enough to comment on someone's uplifting experience like an ass.
>>
>>694385316
>Adult
>Games
Pick one.
>>
You had a 50 50 chance of getting murdered
>>
>>694385316
Oh yeah call of dutCall him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong
Call him Mr. Vain
Call him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong
Call him insane
He'd say: I know what I want
and I want it now
I want you cause I'm Mr. Vain
I know what I want and I want it now
I want you cause I'm Mr. Vain

Call me Raider call me Wrong
Call me insane call me Mr. Vain
Call me what you like
with S E X and plentyy so manly
>>
>>694385983
And a 50 50 chance of making friends
>OP wins this round!
>>
>>694378727
>have given up on meeting anyone or having any new friends ever, as i know i am outside the sphere of acceptable beliefs for most of humanity
good luck youngsters

never trust anyone you just met. never let people with any kind of mental disorder be part of your life
>>
>>694385650
because you fucking betas are polluting the caucasian genepool

>>694385849
you will learn the meaning when you grow up and get a girlfriend, boy

>>694386066
did you actually write a song for me?
you must be one of those "artistic" faggots
>>
>>694385650
>As if there was never a beta caucasian male till Poke'mon came out. Burly Men since the days of good ole King George!
>>
>>694384688
I'm gonna start using this to shitpost
>>
>>694378727

Millenials
>>
>>694378727
congrats op hope you catch some rare ass shit
>>
>>694378727
Drink bleach you fucking millennial.
>>
>>694381775
Some of us don't live in poor-ass shitholes, broseph.
>>
>>694386949
this attitude is what people said about iPhones back in 2007. Get over it, people got bored of wasting time watching TV, now they waste time using phones. When is the last time you saw a major group say TV rots your brain, but yet you see people all the time make the same statements about phones and apps.

why not just tell me to get off your lawn old man
>>
>>694386390
> 10/10 for getting me to respond
You stupid faggot you dont even realize that pokemon go is going to be the cancerous tumor that unites humanity as a whole. Pokemon go and marijuana legalization lol
>>
>>694378727
ayy all you faggots saying don't go out at night i live in a run down neighbour hood my brothers friend got shot right across from my house I've walked these streets at 2-4am never have I once been mugged or threatened. Either I'm just lucky or people just don't care to fuck with me due to my family or myself idk, but I'm sick of people being so fucking damn paranoid all the time, because of media just live your life m8.
>>
>>694387928
Damn...No respect for the elderly, *tsk tsk*
>>
File: 13509185318.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
13509185318.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
I can't play it because my ios is old, i have a iphone 4. Feels bad man
>>
>>694378727
So you caught them... did you named them? they named you? I think for a relation started like this is has to be the way.

Build a big, big pokeball for each one, you name one the other name you... and sometimes you can say that... I choose you "X"
>>
>>694383031
or you could just invest in a gun and shoot anyone who tries to rob you, or you could just let them rob you of your tablet/wallet and then shoot them in the back and take a shit on them for the police to find
>>
>>694387928

Millennials
>>
I HAVE WINDOWS PHONE IS POKEMON WORK ON THAT??
>>
>>694381775
agreed, this app is straight up dangerous, right now there is so many people playing that you will probably be safe as long as you don't go anywhere sketchy, but this whole lure thing is a goldmine for all types of predators. Just be careful, don't go anywhere you wouldn't usually go and don't go alone at night.
>>
>>694378727
Jelly af
You lucky nigger, better not waste those precious friends Nintendo gave you
>>
>>694387928
seriously though, stay off my lawn.
>>
>>694384688
That's pretty good oc anon
Mine if I make it into pasta?
>>
>>694381775
who the fuck robbs people at graveyards
>>
>>694388635
Usually you would get knocked down and/or checked your pockets for a knife, gun etc first thing that happens. If you have a gun on you and they take it off you they might shoot you with it just for being a punk ass bitch with a gun
>>
>>694389321
Corpses are people too mang.
>>
>>694380291
I could imagine people walking into traffic, people are so sad they would ignore real life and keep the vr in their heads for hours on end
>>
Lets get this shit straight for once.

Pokemon GO is a casual, social game that caters to a broad audience. That's it.

YES, there are niggers who will rob idiots wondering around in dangerous places.

YES, there are hermits climbing out of their basements actually interacting with people because of virtual creatures.

YES, some hate it. Some love it. Personally it ain't Pokemon unless I can actually battle and train. Spamming to attack and spamming to catch and then grind-catching the same pokemon to level up/evolve my pokemon, it just doesn't seem that fun to me.

And to be honest most of the 'fun' people are getting from this game, is telling others about how much 'fun' they are having catching pokemans.
>>
>>694380353
Pedo, detectedo
>>
>>694380809
Nah ive been pretty disillusioned from pretty much the get go
>>
>>694389201
>>694386767
>mfw I let u use it
I did not wanted to come out as an internet tough guy persona. Im just saying there are people out there who will have a problem with u while u are just minding ur own business with a smile on ur face.

My only problem with the game so far is it becomes boring around lvl 14.
I had same ammount of chance to evolve my pokemons when I was lvl 6.
The battle system is garbage at best.
Evolving system is not that bad but the training system sucks ass.
I have seen more than 60% of pokemons after 3 days of playing.
Higher level means less pokeballs from pokestops and sometimes u have to use 20 pokeballs for a 340cp raticate. Bullshit.

This game have the chance to become much more than it is now.
>>
>>694390232
pretty much this all over.
I like it. Well, I want to like it
Gives me something to do when I'm walking the dog
>>
>Be me
>Playing Pokemon Go
>Sitting on bench farming lures at a pokestop
>Some guy appears, obv a depressed beta
>Beta is playing Pokemon Go
>Idea.jpg
>Wave to depressed fuck to cole over to "hang"
>Pretend to be betas friend
>Invite beta to lunch
>MFW me and fuckbuddy plan on raping beta in a McDonalds bathroom
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.