[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why are you not trading on the stock market /b/? The typical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28
File: home_animation_placeholder.png (116 KB, 410x633) Image search: [Google]
home_animation_placeholder.png
116 KB, 410x633
So, why are you not trading on the stock market /b/? The typical 4chan user is in the ideal situation to learn about and profit from trading. Can watch the market all due do to being unemployed, no expenses since lives with parents, parents likely thrilled you are doing something productive and will throw money at you. Don't have to be social, can make money from home in your pj's.

Why don't you study and invest /b/? There is no better feeling than seeing a pick do what you predicted and making money to boot.

Robinhood offers commission free trading so you can start with a small account and not be killed by broker fees.
>>
Do it faggots
>>
get your bullshit app out of here
>>
>>694374588
bump
>>
>>694374837
I wish i developed it. It's not bullshit though, commission free trading is legit.

Do something productive in between fapping to shota.
>>
Live the dream.
>>
File: Not like this.gif (2 MB, 426x213) Image search: [Google]
Not like this.gif
2 MB, 426x213
>>694374588
>adds on /b/
>>
>>694375003
yeah im sure youre just name dropping this specific app
get the fuck out
>>
>>694375353
It's not meant to be an ad. Robinhood is just the app i use personally due to commission free trading. There are other options out there with low broker fees, you can get $1 trades with Traider.
>>
>>694375609
this
>>
>>694375483
Okay, I guess I should have spoken in code about the tools i use.
>>
But yeah, im totally trying to advertise a trading app on 4chan, I developed it...you got me bros, lol.
>>
>>694374588
Bullshit OP.
https://www.quora.com/Should-someone-begin-investing-by-using-the-Robinhood-app
>>
>>694376149
just stop trying. no one cares
>>
>>694376227
>https://www.quora.com/Should-someone-begin-investing-by-using-the-Robinhood-app

How is anything I said bullshit. Yeah, don't get the app and put your life savings in a portfolio and start making stupid buys. That goes without saying. That article is implying because people could lose money it's a bad service. This is the nature of the stock market. People are angry because they are doing something that hasn't been done before, opening trading to people who don't have the money to fund 25K margin accounts and pay $7 per trade each way.
>>
Robinhood makes its money off taking your dividends youd normally get
>>
>>694376977
Wrong.

But this isn't an advert for robinhood, use whatever brokerage you want. I meant it to start a discussion about why /b/ doesn't look into trading. RH just makes it accessible for people with low capital to get involved.
>>
>>694377152
Yeah im sure this guy is just making and maintaining this app out of the love of his heart
>>
>>694377517
No, they do make money, but it has nothing to do with dividends. They make money if you open a margin account on the interest from said margin. Unallocated funds of users are also invested in interest gaining accounts.

Also, its not a single dude, this is developing into a large brokerage.
>>
this ad isnt working very well
>>
>>694377152
are you day-trading? penny stocks? how long do you typically hold on to a stock? high risk? low risk? long term?

let's talk turkey here.
>>
OP's right btw you pederasts. Put your goddam money to work for you.

This isn't about robinhood, you dumb fuckmonkey shitbirds.
>>
>>694378126
Lol, yeah fuck me for trying to start a discussion. I should have included some loli's getting fucked by tentacles or something instead.
>>
File: 106835.jpg (18 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
106835.jpg
18 KB, 265x400
As an avid investor I can tell you that day trading is one of the quickest ways to lose money. You're a glorified gambler. Read this book and learn your way around mutual funds / high grade bonds/ Don't fuck with your retirement because I doubt SS will be around for much longer.
>>
>>694375609
>>694375778
Prove your not same-fagging, right fucking now.
>>
>>694378374
>as a liar on 4chan here's some out of date shit to basically make you feel bad about trying anything
>>
>>694378526
day trading is literally gambling
you can make money fast or lose it fast its not a sure thing
>>
>>694378222
I typically swing trade, I hold anywhere from a few days to months. Day trading is a whole different game. There are restrictions on day trading, you can only have a certain amount of day trades in a rolling 5 day period. Unless you maintain a margin account with at least 25k in capital, which is not realistic for me at this point. Penny stocks are very risky endeavor, they are often extremely volatile. I think a lot of people have a notion that it can be a way to get rich quick (hey what if this penny stock goes up to $50 a share, and I can buy 5,000 shares of it right now!) but the odds of that happening are very slim.

In reality the price per share of the stock you're looking at doesn't matter much, as long as you can afford to buy 1 share, it is a valid investment. Percentage gains/losses are what is important.

As far as risk is concerned, I don't enter trades that have lower than a 3:1 risk/reward. I typically look for small cap stocks, with well defined chart patterns.
>>
File: 1441318903399.png (88 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1441318903399.png
88 KB, 260x260
>>694378654
>>
Looks like we found some people who aren't retards now though, thread success.
>>
>>694378654

Depends on which companies you use
>>
>>694378654
You can day trade an have sustained gains, people do it. It just requires a lot of capital if you want to do it for your sole source of income. It's not something you just decide to do overnight, unless you want to lose the shirt on your back.
>>
>>694377152
i don't care if you are shilling robin hoodwink. just tell me how many shekels i need to start and where to begin my research. where do you recommend i start?
>>
>>694379266
Investopedia is a great resource. Start by reading their page about technical analysis. Learn how to read candlestick charts. Don't start with real money at first, there are options to papertrade(play money). TDAmeritrade will let you try papertrading for 60 days with their think or swim platform, which is excellent.

Remember, when you papertrade, don't pretend you have 500k in capital to trade with unless that is really what you will be trading with when you start, or you're just wasting your time.

Try to develop a trading plan that works for you and can produce consistent gains, you will not win every trade, the key is to win more than you lose.

10% gain per month is a very respectable goal to shoot for.
>>
>>694379615
that sounds boring. i'm not interested in the broad strokes. i want to dive into something specific and lose or make a few grand. pretending doesn't do anything for me. give me something that will spark my interest....a specific industry i can research, something i can monitor/predict..
>>
>>694374588
Enough with your fucking spam you fucking tool.

OP did a post about wanting to day trade and being new to this and "finding" this fucking app. The app is a fucking joke and it's not 'free" so don't be scammed by these fucking cunts. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR APP YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>694379940
I don't trade specific industries. Most of my trading is based on technical analysis of charts, the company itself isn't very important. Recognizing indicators is.

I am serious about trading so I can't recommend you just blindly throw money into something. However, there are plenty of solid long term investments that you can throw money into and forget and reasonably expect to make gains. Any of the precious metals, gold does especially well during a shaky market.

If you want to do it right you are going to have to put in the time to learn what you are looking at, there is really no way around that.
>>
>>694380264
Climb back into the oven Schlomo, you're not done.
>>
>>694380264
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>694380417
youre a fucking shill
>>
>>694380310
i would rather trade specific industries and focus on where they're going than the entire jewish financial system. i need something specific!
>>
>>694380507
You literally think I created the robinhood app and I'm trying to advertise it on a thread on /b/. This is sickening levels of stupid my friend.
>>
>>694378424
Shit. I am.
>>
>>694380417
>>694380331

Fuck the fuck off you stupid nigger of the kike religion.
>>
File: heebitronmaximus.jpg (153 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
heebitronmaximus.jpg
153 KB, 638x960
>>694380698
>>
>>694380644
no you are paid by them to advertise like this on sites
>>
>>694380631
Focus on something you find interesting then. Like video games? Research amd/nvidia. AMD looks pretty good currently. Nintendo saw a huge spike after the Pokemon Go release.
>>
Fuck this piece of shit. Anyone want to look into who the fuck owns the app and fucking wreck this jew?
>>
>>694380804
Okay
>>
>>694380310
Which industries are the most volatile?
Which have the most obvious indicators?
>>
>>694380891
I don't like videogames and I don't find things interesting.
>>
File: chart.ashx.png (29 KB, 700x340) Image search: [Google]
chart.ashx.png
29 KB, 700x340
>>694380965
I can show you one of my most recent trades. I bought BEL at $9 after recognizing the chart pattern showing here (triangle formation). It is now likely to climb to around $13.

The tech sector is generally the most volatile.
>>
>>694374588
OP is being derided for spam and scam.

Fun thing, I trade (not for free... through a brokerage firm, which takes some of my margins) and I love how things are easy and going well. Just don't invest without brains
>>
>>694381345
>recognizing the chart pattern
do you know what the cycle represents? what do the spikes correlate with? so every asshole is buying and selling at the same time?
>>
>>694381047
Well it doesn't sound like I can help you, you'll have to figure out if it's something you would like to do. I gave you some good info.
>>
>>694374588
stock market is run by the JEW.
you will lose your money.
don't be stupid
>>
>>694381599
you didn't give me anything mike rowe wouldn't tell me in a 2 min conversation.
>>
>>694381594
The pattern there is an ascending triangle pattern and generally indicates a breakout. The further the price squeezes between support (blue line) and resistance (pink line) the more likely the stock is to break out, or shoot up like illustrated there. Yes, everyone asshole is always buying and selling, the green bars indicate a price increase due to buying, and the red bars indicate a price decrease due to people selling and taking profits (or losses)
>>
>>694381770
You didn't give me much to go on, you said you want to blindly throw money out there and try to make a profit. If thats what you want to do, just pick a random penny stock and pray for the best.
>>
>>694379615
Thanks, anon... I'm about to start a hypothetical account. Could you recommend a place I could monitor the stocks and prices, preferably for free?
>>
I'm an ausfag know any resources to use to get into trading? None of these american sites/apps are available here
>>
>>694382076
finviz.com is great, if you make a TDA account and do paper trading you can create your own watchlist there to monitor stocks are you interested in. Any brokerage you decide to use is going to give you the ability to start a watch list to keep up with stocks you have your eye on.

Read up on how to use stock screeners as well. There are thousands of stocks on the market, you want to learn how to filter and thin that number down to something manageable so you can find stocks that fit your trading style.

Finviz has a great stock screener, you can find videos on youtube on how to use it.
>>
>>694381839
>so every asshole is buying and selling at the same time?

i meant everyone sees that pattern and buys/sells accordingly? was that just an obvious pattern? surely it's not that simple.
>>
>>694382076
Also if you decide to go with TDA ameritrade to practice paper trading, look up some youtube tutorials on how to use thier software. It is extremely in depth and can be overwhelming.

Just some general advice, focus on moving averages (20, 50, and 200 day), learn to identify support and resistance levels, and learn to read RSI and MACD indicators. Those are the really important ones, there are hundreds of indicator tools you can apply to any given chart, but if you understand those you've taken a big step in the right direction.
>>
>>694381977
i'd like to start off small, focusing on a single industry, and then moving out from there to understand it all in a more general sense. i was hoping you could suggest something specific, that's fluid and would be fun to research/monitor. "technology" is too broad.
>>
>>694382500
Well, yes and no. It's not as simple as that, not everyone is doing the same type of trading you are. Some people are looking to hold a stock long term (they could care less about my $3 per share gain) some people are trading on extremely short timelines where that pattern wouldn't even apply.

So yes, everyone has the same information available, not everyone is looking to trade within the same timescale. Hope that makes sense.

It's also important to note that none of the indicators are GUARANTEED to work, they don't happen every single time. It's important to look for more than one metric to line up.
>>
>>694382808
AMD, stock is pretty volatile, usually reacts to news, some interesting news coming up, earnings reports, they just launched a new chipset, and it's in an overall bullish move right now.
>>
>>694382465
Thanks! Now I just gotta figure out how to read these charts...
>>
>>694383021
ok great, that makes a lot of sense. everyone has their own pattern to find depending on their trading style. the big jews aren't interested in your 3 shekel triangle. can you make put trades or shorts or whatever it's called when you bet the stock's value will decrease? like how will ghostbuster's flopping impact sony?
>>
>>694378737
I'm glad you're realistic. I think you'll make a lot of money (or a lot more money).

I'm just starting. I only have about 9k in savings right now, for your first few/several trades, did you go all in? or did you start with a grand, a few hundred?
>>
>>694383259
http://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/

Read through these, will take you about an hour or so, you should come out with a general understanding. Then you can focus on specifics.
>>
OP makes good points about the ideal character of investing for a NEET and I've become interested in learning more. How would you guys advise am absolute beginner to start learning how to invest effectively? I am quietly literally financially inept but I am used to reading so I think I can pick it up if I tried. I don't care for an app and to have someone else do it for me, I want to know the satisfaction of predicting tendencies and profiting from those predictions. I will take any advice seriously and might begin tomorrow.
>>
>>694383433
You can short stock yes, it's a risky endeavor. For example, if you short at stock at $100 per share, and you short 10 shares. You get $1000, but you are then responsible to pay back those 10 shares, you are banking on the price decreasing.

Because a stock cannot drop below zero, you cannot make more than 99.9999 dollars per share, but the potential for the stock to increase above 100 is essentially infinite. You are taking theoretically unlimited risk, for a limited reward, if that makes sense.

I can't speak to sony and ghostbusters, I don't trade on fundamentals much, most of my trading is on chart analysis. You can however trade primarily on fundamentals, which is analyzing the economy, studying the company behind the stock. Or you can do a mixture of the two, or pure analysis, that is up to you.
>>
>>694383453
I started with paper trading, I did that for awhile until I felt comfortable and then I put a few hundred dollars in a brokerage, one I wont mention since people think im advertising (lol) instead of just wanting to have a discussion.

My advice is do not under any circumstance just dump your savings into an account and start trading. It is important to slowly work your way in.
>>
>>694383493
Love it, thanks!!

Though, we all know the real winners on Wall Street are the brokers...
>>
File: catpooping 45.jpg (372 KB, 2196x2275) Image search: [Google]
catpooping 45.jpg
372 KB, 2196x2275
>>
>>694383901
thanks for the explanation. i'm thinking it would be interesting to focus on an industry that relies on manufacturing in areas that's prone to unpredictable weather or unrest. something that would require i keep up with current events and politics in a specific region. i'm not interested in looking at charts and finding patterns.
>>
>>694384459
Hey its you again. cat pooping on toilet anon. how are you?
>>
>>694384739
You might be interested in commodities then. Those are heavily dependent on economic trends, current events and even politics. You will want to have a basic understanding of chart analysis though, even if its not your primary focus.
>>
File: catpooping73.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
catpooping73.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>694384893
What's up mannn? Working on a buzz and...I dunno. It's a rollercoaster, you know. You?
>>
Anyone else here have tons of ,,oil & gas stocks?
>>
>>694384739
For example, the stocks DGLY and TASR, both tend to spike after mass shootings, or police violence that gets heavy media coverage. DGLY makes police body cameras, and TASR makes...tasers. You might find stuff like that interesting.
>>
>>694385021
outstanding! we're making progress. can i trade commodities on your app?
>>
>>694385187
Just got done shopping on amazon for prime day. Doing a little resistance training and playing some Battlefield 4 before bed. It's nice to see you. Haven't seen your pics in a while.
>>
>>694385339
You can. You can trade commodities directly, or you can trade commodity ETFs, where are a collection of stocks that are meant to track price trends of a certain commodity.

For example, WEAT is a wheat ETF that tracks a group of stocks related to wheat.
>>
I remember money-making threads from years ago. They were usually small-money making threads, money from ad revenue, etc.

This is a great contribution, OP. Thanks for the thread and the info. I'd love to see some /b/tards make some real money.
>>
File: catpooping67.jpg (31 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
catpooping67.jpg
31 KB, 700x525
>>694385463
Yea they tried to sucker me in with that scam too. I was on BF4 earlier. Some asshole kept sniping me from a mountain top. I had to switch teams and kill him until I got kicked from the server. Fuck that game. You know I don't like you following me.
>>
>>694385836
I've found it really enjoyable as a side hobby to make some money. I was just thinking about it and I think it's something that /b/tards might like. It's surprising how much doing something productive can improve your state of mind.
>>
>>694384459
>>694384893
>>694385187
>>694385463
>>694386008

samefag trying as hard as he can to make this become a meme
random =/= funny kid
>>
>>694386246
Fuck off, this is a positive self improvement thread.
>>
>>694385624
i see. what sort of profit margins am i looking at in commodities?
>>
>>694386394
>trying this hard to b8
kys kid kek
>>
>>694386419
That is impossible to say and varies widely depending on the stock/etf and your position sizing, and when you enter into a trade. Commodities tend to be fairly predictable and even follow some seasonal patterns, if you are talking about things like crops.
>>
>>694386769
fair enough. how are you trying to profit from zika or the rio olympics uncertainty?
>>
>>694386419
You'll want to learn what a stop loss is and how to utilize it. For example, say you enter a trade at $40 per share, and you expect the price to climb to $50 and you will exit the trade at that point. You set a stop loss below the price you enter at, so if it starts to go south you automatically exit the trade and cut your losses.

The bigger gap you set between the entry and your stop loss, the more room the stock has to run without you exiting the trade, but you're also exposing yourself to more risk. So if you set your stop loss at $35 you're risking $5 per share with the potential to make $10, which would be a 2:1 risk reward. You generally want to shoot for a higher risk/reward than that.

In general you want to risk more money when there is a greater reward potential, and risk less money when there is a smaller reward potential.
>>
>>694387145
I'm not, i trade technically, not based on fundamentals. The stock I'm trading doesn't matter much to me, what the charts tell me matters. Unfortunately I'm not the best source of info for the type of trading you seem interested in. However, it certainly a valid way to trade.
>>
>>694387145
But if i was i would research pharma companies that are working on zika research. You might find pharmaceuticals interesting in general. You can make a lot of money by finding pharma companies that are entering late stage clinical trials with a promising new drug. That is something you can actively research and make purchases based around.
>>
>>694387156
ok. when does it make sense to hoard 25k and open a proper trading account? i dunno if i want to invest time learning all these things just to fuck about trading peanuts.
>>
>>694386008
For whatever reason I mostly only play Metro. I'm decent, but there are some regulars who wipe the floor with me. The member's of the 88th come to mind. I'm also very skilled at pistols. I've played pick up matches with the JPL platoon on an irregular basis. Pistols only and they keep tight formations around their squad leaders and are surgical with executing tactics. Those Japanese man, it's so difficult to kill them.
>>
>>694386246
It's kind of funny how you think it's the same person when the reality is it's not, and cat pooping on toilet anon and myself have history, so fuck off.
>>
>>694387642
If you go from never trading to trading with 25 grand at your disposal odds are you're going to lose a lot of money and make a lot of money for someone else. There is nothing wrong with opening with that kind of money, but you should atleast papertrade first.

You aren't wasting time if you're learning something along the way.
>>
File: catpooping90.jpg (32 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
catpooping90.jpg
32 KB, 344x400
>>694387709
I hate Metro. Everyone hangs out at a couple choke points and snipes or lobs grenades. It's frustrating! Goddamn ching chongs man. They need to be nuked again.
>>
>>694388018
Did that cat explode cream colored diarrhea into that toilet?
>>
>>694387886
not him, but its obvious you're a lonely fag trying to stir up drama kek

>>694388189
yes, yes it did
>>
>>694387922
sure, but what are the drawbacks to using the various apps and whatnot compared to opening a proper account?
>>
>>694388318
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking what are the drawbacks to using something like RH compared to a well known brokerage with fees?
>>
>>694388018
Yeah I hear you on the choke points, but IMO it's one of the most balanced maps. I'm not a huge fan of Metro. I play it a lot with a friend cause he's a poorfag and doesn't have premium or expansions. Until tonight I hadn't played any BF4 since last year sometime.
>>
>>694374588
>tfw cant afford a single share because shitty economy

Nigger, right now i only have like $6 usd and i have to save for moving to college in a couple of months and pay for some shit to get my degree, not everyone is a neet with no goals
>>
>>694388544
You don't have to be a neet, I have a full time job and also trade.
>>
>>694388258
Not trying to stir up drama. I respect cat pooping on toilet anon and you should as well. Anyone who is kind to cats deserves respect.
>>
File: catpooping64.jpg (26 KB, 595x447) Image search: [Google]
catpooping64.jpg
26 KB, 595x447
>>694388189
>cream colored
i don't have a color pallet to compare.
>>
File: catpooping86.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
catpooping86.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>694388665
I don't remember when that thread was or what happened. I don't keep a diary. You've been here a while man.
>>
>>694388463
pretty much, yeah. you said you were serious about trading, so i'm confused why you haven't opened a proper account. why aren't you making the big shekels?
>>
>>694388939
Bad camera work, photo is focused on cat's paw, not the subject of the photo, which is the prolapsing turd.
>>
>>694389115
RH is a proper trading platform, you can trade with as little or as much money there as you like. You won't get the reliability or the accompanying software that you will get with other brokerages though.

I use RH because I don't have enough money in my portfolio yet to justify paying brokerage fees. I'm slowly building my account, I'm not in a position right now where I have a ton of disposable incoming laying around.
>>
>>694387642
Not that guy but I'd invest that money in Blu chip stocks not unstable pennies
>>
File: catpooping48.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
catpooping48.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>694388486
>Balanced
Every fucking time it's a stalemate. Same objectives, same bullshit. You need to get your friends into day trading so they can afford better maps.
>>
>>694388939
It was some cat abuse thread, and yeah it was a while ago. Yeah, I've been here too long perhaps.
>>
>>694389452
Blue Chip stocks are a Jewish meme.
>>
>>694389115
I also am a person that takes calculated risks, and slowly enters into things, especially where risking money is involved. I started with $100 in my account and I add money as time goes on and as I become more confident with my picks.

Maybe thats just my personality. I don't jump into things headlong.
>>
File: 89V6MD3GB3448X9K.png (184 KB, 502x609) Image search: [Google]
89V6MD3GB3448X9K.png
184 KB, 502x609
>>694387886
You're clearly samfagging. You're trying to become some sort of /b/ legend. Which is like trying to give yourself a nickname
>Pathetic

>>694384459
>>694384893
>>694385187
>>694385463
>>694386008
>>694387709
>>694388018
>>
File: catpooping76.jpg (69 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
catpooping76.jpg
69 KB, 500x350
>>694389679
Haha. Goddammit.
>>
Both my friend and I trade crypto currencies. I'm not very active in it anymore, but I did make some money off of it.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
It's asking for all this personal information. Hackers much?
>>
>>694374588
Coz I live in Germany. No robinhood here :(
>>
>>694389881
That takes some real balls, extremely unstable markets.
>>
>>694389881
fuck buttcoins. i missed the boat and i'm no longer interested.
>>
>>694389689

Yeah he should invest in some no name company instead of a Google, apple, walmart, Nike, Tesla,n Netflix, Amazon, ExxonMobil
>>
>>694390019
just raping abdool.
>>
>>694374588
Go home, Greenspan. You're drunk.
>>
>>694390016
If you're too dumb to research a company and figure out within 10 minutes it's a legit brokerage, then you're too dumb to trade.
>>
File: yJen2tU.jpg (41 KB, 520x608) Image search: [Google]
yJen2tU.jpg
41 KB, 520x608
>>694387886
>>694384893
>>694385187
>>694385463
>>694386008
>>694387709
>>694388018
>>694389835

Most pointless samfagging I've ever seen
Way to give yourself a nickname cool guy
>>
>>694390060
I never suggested he invest in penny stock, quite the opposite.
>>
>>694390127
If you're too dumb to advertise your stupid ass phishing app somewhere other than 4chan, you're too dumb to be scamming people
>>
>>694389786
I'm too tired for this. No.
>>
>>694390060
>stocks that are near 1k a share and fluctuate by cunt hairs
>>
>>694390273
2/10

Troll harder
>>
File: 2362594-nes_wallstreetkid.jpg (3 MB, 1534x2100) Image search: [Google]
2362594-nes_wallstreetkid.jpg
3 MB, 1534x2100
too busy
>>
>>694390304
Screenshot >>694389786 friend. Set all doubt aside
>>
>>694390235
You must be a republican because you are delusional kid.
>>
File: catpooping62.jpg (83 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
catpooping62.jpg
83 KB, 449x640
>>694390561
Trump 16', nigger!
>>
>>694378306
do that

or throw money at ppm
>>
>>694390392
Google is the only one in the thousands there
>>
>>694386246
>>694389786

This is how you prove you aren't samfagging friend
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-03-07-44.png (319 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-03-07-44.png
319 KB, 1440x2560
>>694390763
>>
>>694390035
Yeah it was fun at first when not everything was a scam, but it got so depressing when the entire market crashed end of 2013 (right after Paul Walker died). I lost tons of Bitcoin and other altcoins from exchanges that sold out to fraudsters. I really only know of 2 places anymore to trade that haven't yet fucked me.
>>
>>694390843
If you're interested in that kind of trading, why not look at currency exchange instead (forex) has much of the same characteristics as bitcoin, but is not run by scammers. 24/7 market as well.
>>
>>694390668
If you are the real cat pooping on toilet anon then I respect you even if you are delusional enough to vote for Trump. At least we have common ground: cats
>>
>>694391024
because the jews have computers that make all their trades before i can log in and make them. forex is the height of judaism. currency trades are all automated.
>>
>>694391024
Yeah I suppose I could get into Forex. With the recent Brexit crashing the GBP it may not be a bad time to get into that and trade USD against the Euro and or GBP
>>
File: catpooping49.jpg (91 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
catpooping49.jpg
91 KB, 375x500
>>694391178
Delusional? I'd like to think of you of that nice pervert that's been following me for a few years, not some Bernie faggot. Don't ruin my image of you.
>>
can you trade in options or cfds? i'm not from US so i can't use that app
>>
>>694391224
This is also true, and a problem. But you can make money on forex trading unautomated.
>>
>>694391326
I haven't checked my altcoin investments in a while. Wouldn't be a bad idea to see what's going on with them.
>>
Trump will be a disaster for the market if elected. For that reason alone im voting for Hillary.
>>
File: catpooping72.jpg (6 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
catpooping72.jpg
6 KB, 221x228
>>694391700
you're dead to me.
>>
>>694391431
No options on RH yet.

There will be other commission free apps in other countries, I guarantee it, RH has been really successful.
>>
>>694380310

>my trading is based on technical analysis of charts, the company itself isn't very important.

This is the height of foolishness. The company you own is the only thing that matters.

A good, sound investment is in an industry you understand, in a company with the management depth and reliability to carry it through any business hazards, and profit from opportunities.

When the market tanked in late '99 was the day I first bought stock. While tech stocks tanked, MEOH, world leader in natural gas, gave me a ten-bagger in a year.

Technical analysis is crap. Tea leavery.

Real technical analysis involves the proprietary methods and tools a company brings to market.
>>
>>694391385
Enhance your calm cat pooping on toilets anon. I was merely kidding. For any other reason I am still the same friendly anon who happens to encounter you from time to time. There's nothing to fear, especially when you are trying to catch a buzz and relax.
>>
>>694391832
The company you own matters for long term investment. I am a short-intermediate term swing trader. I'm not looking for long held positions. I profit from week/month long swings. Technical analysis very much works for that type of trading.
>>
>>694391787
That wasn't me cat pooping on toilets anon.
>>
File: catspooping70.jpg (30 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
catspooping70.jpg
30 KB, 500x355
>>694391971
i don't like sanda bullock or the idea of wiping my asshole with 3 sea shells.
>>
>>694391385
Correct me if I am wrong, but is this not a new photo in your collection of cats pooping on toilets? I don't remember seeing this one in your catalogue.
>>
>>694392222
This shit is getting weird now, nice quads though.
>>
File: catpooping78.jpg (46 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
catpooping78.jpg
46 KB, 700x525
>>694392222
i don't like you role playing faggots role playing the faggot who recognizes my photos.
>>
>>694392206
Well, you are certainly cultured cats pooping anon. That is evident by your recollection of a line from an older, once popular, slowly-becoming-irrelevant movie. Might I say that although the sight of cats pooping on toilets is rather uncouth, for some reason these pictures along with individual who posts them intrigue me.
>>
>>694392311
There is no role playing here cat pooping in toilets anon. None whatsoever.
>>
File: catpooping58.jpg (65 KB, 370x589) Image search: [Google]
catpooping58.jpg
65 KB, 370x589
>>694392752
that's cool man, but i was joking about bleaching my asshole with crest whitening strips. i don't want you to get the wrong idea. if i wanted friends i would be on kikebook or .....get honey dicked by some zogbot at the vfw. get off me.
>>
>>694393147
lol'd
>>
>>694393147
Do you not come on /b/ to talk?
>>
File: catpooping57.jpg (108 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
catpooping57.jpg
108 KB, 600x800
>>694393597
habit mostly. niggers and jews, bad news. penny stocks?! i dunno. it's like writing shit on the wall of a portapotty, ya know, i do it, but i'm really just here to shit. what's with all these questions man? you made me lost interest in commodities. i don...i'm going to wake up tomorrow and...fuck you.
>>
>>694393928
Relax man, just fucking with you. Do your thing and post cats pooping on toilets. I won't interfere.
>>
File: catpooping68.jpg (8 KB, 174x232) Image search: [Google]
catpooping68.jpg
8 KB, 174x232
>>694394191
every time you play your little "i remember you" game you piss me off. i'm not going to pretend we have some sort of connection ever again. you're dead to me.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.