[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The email scandal... Okay, I don't usually pay much attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: hc.jpg (107 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
107 KB, 1000x667
The email scandal...

Okay, I don't usually pay much attention to politics, but this seems pretty big, so please tell me if I have this right...

We now have different laws between the common people and our political leaders?
Wasn't that one of the biggest deals going back centuries? Or at least in the USA -- didn't our founders consider it VERY important that the leaders are subject to the same laws as we are???

As I understand it, the FBI guy said that WE (the people) WOULD NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS, BUT SHE CAN.

WTF is going on?
>>
>>694286642
It's shit, nothing else to do but to mail or email your state reps and to tell th r m to fuck Hillary.
>>
>>/pol/
>>
>>694286642
https://youtu.be/R_etEhiBd50
>>
in the past, the govt leaders made some sort of effort to conceal how corrupt they really were. They sometimes made mistakes and fucked it up, but for the most part they kept a decent mask over their bullshit.

now a days I guess they see that mask as wasted time, as most will forget within a month or two anyway, or are so apathetic bu this point they will not care.

They have always been able to do whatever they wanted, but now they just do it out in the open, and still run/win the election.

Bush did worse things than this, but wasn't caught and it didnt turn into a huge event. So he slipped under the radar like they usually do.

Hillary literally has the head of the FBI and the law in her pocket. She is immune to the rules.
>>
>>694286642
There have been different rules for people in the spotlight. Do you remember when they let the double murderer OJ free?
>>
>>694286995
Yeah, I know what you mean, but if I have this right, they are CHOPPING AT THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE COUNTRY.

Like I said, I don't pay much attention to politics, but this seems like it's something I should be worried about....????
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders/
>>
>>694287097
>She is immune to the rules.

WHY DOESN'T THIS CAUSE A REVOLUTION????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>694286642
didn't she just adopt 90% of bernies policies and 10% of trumps?
or was I dreaming that speech?
>>
The Clintons get away with everything. Theres a long list of deeds and dead bodies left behind. The guy from the U N who was going to testify against her just happened to have his throat crushed the day before, it was ruled a heart attack. Probably the most famous of their scandles was Vince Foster who had dirt on them. But he was found with his hands tied behind his back and 2 bullets to the back of his head, it was ruled to be a suicide. kek
>>
>>694287430
Not alot of people know you idiots. It's not a subject people are educated on. You can litterally stop the masses from voting cunton if the news were huge like the stupid black lives matter bullshit.
>>
>>694287430
Apathy. Most are either unaware, aware but have no idea how to proceed, or aware and simply do not care.

America is neutered. We have distractions, drugs and poisoned food to keep us dumb and weak. What would you do to start one?

We have the internet to organize ourselves, but people have been doing that for a while already and nothing really came from it.

America needs another revolution. But they are too fat, dumb and controlled to do it. However there are some cracks showing now I will admit. People are getting angry about their standing.
>>
The fact that the people have not exploded in outrage tells me that you STUPID FUCKS deserve whatever the fuck happens.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>694287430
Because most people like her and/or dont care. Laws are just what most people want and if most people want them not to get in trouble then they wont.
>>
>>694286642
>We now have different laws between the common people and our political leaders?
>now

As if this isn't how it has always been since societies began. As if even many animal societies don't do the exact same thing. How young and stupid are you?
implying.gif blah blah
>>
>>694287819
Spot on
>>
>>694286642
No, you're just wrong.
>>
>>694288069
>As if this isn't how it has always been

Yeah, I know, but this is.... so blatant. AND THEY'RE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Doesn't that worry you?
>>
>>694288533
>but this is.... so blatant

It always is. Just because you're just now noticing doesn't mean it hasn't always been there.

>AND THEY'RE GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No fucking duh. They always have and maybe always will. How are you going to stop it? That's right, you aren't. And that's why they'll get away with it. Who will stop them?
>>
There are two things that keep the powerful in line:
1. Other powerful people.
2. If they fuck shit up bad enough eventually the masses revolt.

Until you see the masses revolting just hope other powerful people want things a way that helps you a little. Beyond that you are fucked.
>>
>>694288830
>Who will stop them?
#TRUMP2016
>>
>>694289300
Trump is one of them you stupid fuck.
>>
>>694286642
Lol if you think laws apply the same to the elite as they do to the rest of us.

I was on the fence about Trump but holy shit we are fucked if hillary gets in power.
>>
rigged.. clintons are too powerful.. shrillary is a freaking disaster.. horrible senator, worse sec of state. we are fucked if she wins.. vote trump
>>
>>694289432
No he isnt. He is a dirty business man not a dirty politician. He will let off different people.
>>
>>694289432
thats why all the career politicians are so happy he got the nom, lol
>>
>>694289432
Nah not like Hillary she's an evil cunt
>>
>>694290180
im with you on that one.. she is the worst of the worst.
>>
First if the Department of Justice were to pursue this...it would be an insta-win for Trump. Second, if the Democrats bicker about this, they lose big time as well. Third, most of this is trumped up Republican bullshit like Benghzi, so it's gonna be years of trials with no proof.
>>
It's always been this way. Since, like, the beginning of civilization. Shut up and accept it.
>>
>>694290374
how is benghzi bs? those people were killed and she blamed it on a freaking video..
>>
>>694290595
People like you are the precise reason that people like her take advantage of everyone else. How's it feel to be so completely worthless and spineless?
>>
>>694286642
Ok, it is like this.

The FBI guy said if she worked for any organization she may have been fire or otherwise chastised, not arrested.

It was neither illegal, nor against the rules setting up that email server. It was, in fact, safer then the "official" route (which was hacked).

She attempted no cover-up, everything was transparent, and the "classified" content n the emails were not of sufficient issue to warrant an investigation.

These are all facts. Deal with it.
>>
>>694290374
>if the Department of Justice were to pursue this...it would be an insta-win for Trump.

why is this the DOJs problem and not hillaries ? Why did she choose to run if she knew she might be indicted ?
>>
>>694290853
>It was neither illegal, nor against the rules setting up that email server
Yes it was dummy.

>It was, in fact, safer then the "official" route
No it wasnt. It wasnt even as safe a gmail.

>She attempted no cover-up, everything was transparent,
They found emails they didnt turn over after claiming they gave them everything and her lawyers destroyed evidence.
>>
>>694290622

Benghzi itself was a mess...but it was purely political to absurdity to pin it on her. Like she lit up a blunt and let those suckas burn because she didn't feel like it.
>>
>>694290853
>She attempted no cover-up

she purged thousands of e-mails from her servers *before* turning it over to the government investigators. If you did this you'd be put in jail for obstruction of justice.
>>
>>694291516
>Like she lit up a blunt and let those suckas burn because she didn't feel like it.
She doesnt smoke so as it was going down and people were dying she went to bed.
>>
>>694290180
They both are. Trump is a greedy, selfish, asshole who is in it for himself. He may not be political establishment, but he's still establishment. He's part of the business class. He grew up in it. He ain't fixing shit that doesn't benefit him.
>>
>>694291462
I see you are using the classic "I am rubber you are glue" defense.

Nothing illegal happened. Any emails thought lost were recovered and lo and behold nothing of consequence.

And yes it may not have been as safe as a gmail, but it was actually safer then it would have been on the official server which was hacked.

These are facts.
>>
>>694286642
It's called being the 1%. The law no longer applies to you.

Such is life in the Oligarchy of America.
>>
>>694291228

What does the DOJ gain by putting their integrity and jobs on the line by know kowtowingto Republican interests? I imagine the top cops to not beat a dead horse they killed themselves.
>>
>>694286642
Like it hasn't always been so that those in power and those really rich have different laws than us average joes.

Embezzle tens/hundreds of millions? Slap on the wrist. Rob a grocery store for maybe a thousand? Rot in prison for 15.
>>
Holy shit! Corruption in politics?!?! Surely, you jest, good sir.
>>
>>694291679
Republican leaders seemed to sleep just fine when thousands of troops died in Iraq over a lie about WMD's. Guess that's different though.
>>
>>694292317
Did you even listen to the FBI press conference where they went over this point by point and said she did everything you are saying she didnt?

https://youtu.be/ghph_361wa0
>>
>>694293031
There were WMD in Iraq. They are now in Syria. The CIA, under George Bush (Sr.) sold them to Saddam when he was our friend. We also sent in medical teams to review the results of the chemical weapons he used on the Kurds.
>>
>>694286642
Snowden intentionally releases classified information and is called a hero.

Clinton accidentally releases classified information and deserves to go to jail for life.

Make up your minds, faggots.
>>
>>694293396
That kool-aid must be delicious.
>>
>>694293396
Even if true none of that changes the fact that we sent thousands of our troops to their deaths over a lie about them STILL being there.
>>
>>694293031

People cannot stand some incident that you cannot pin on the highest authority possible (that suits their political taste). Ideally it would be pinned on Obama, but he is a lame duck president, go after Clinton who will be running for president.
>>
>>694293498
Snowden made the public aware that the government were spying on them.

She was a fucking idiot.

Technically they both deserve punishment but Snowden can be excused because it was for the greater good.
>>
>>694293498
Snowdens nit a hero hes a traitor everything he released was common knowledge from the bush era they are both traitors and should be locked up for treason
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x800
>>694286642
>>
File: image.jpg (786 KB, 1515x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
786 KB, 1515x1014
>>
>>694293579
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/exclusive-cia-files-prove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.