[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /b/ psychedelic thread. I plan on tripping on some hbwr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 25
File: hawaiianbabywoodroseseeds.jpg (11 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
hawaiianbabywoodroseseeds.jpg
11 KB, 251x201
Okay /b/ psychedelic thread.

I plan on tripping on some hbwr seeds (pic related) tomorrow & wanted to see if you guys had any recommendations for what I should do for the first few hours of my trip. I've done these seeds before but never any other psychedelic besides weed. Towards the end of my trip I'm planning on participating in a Netflix & chill type situation but I have quite a few hours of tripping before that, so what does /b/ recommend I do to pass that time?
>>
>>694282272
Suicide?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>694282272
>>
>>694282272
>hbwr seeds

Don't waste your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Firstly... Grow urself some magic mushrooms, you can buy the kits online and they are really easy to grow.
Next. Listen to some grateful dead or watch the trip with Ken Kesey and the merry pranksters.
>>
>>694282768
I've been taking them every three days or so for the past month and I love the things. I dont know why they get such a bad rap on the internet, they're cheap and fun. As long as you scrape the outer shell enough, you can bypass the majority of the nausea that comes with the comeup.
>>
File: 1445631326634.jpg (190 KB, 733x1029) Image search: [Google]
1445631326634.jpg
190 KB, 733x1029
>>694282272
Have you done LSA before? Do you have much experience with psychedelics. It's not a very good drug. It's pretty dirty and can have nasty sides especially at higher doses. If you keep the dose lower it might be neat. I don't plan my trips so I can't really recommend anything to do other than go outside son. Just beware that 40g of morning glory seeds had me puking and shitting liquid later into the trip. It was dirty and not interesting visually. It gave me a bit of a mindfuck but it was more of just feeling overall retarded.
>>
File: 1467818206577.jpg (62 KB, 623x713) Image search: [Google]
1467818206577.jpg
62 KB, 623x713
>>694283165
>every three days
what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>694282272
Did these last month. Great trip all day while my gf was at work. I laid in bed for a few hours listening to music and ate some candy. Then just watched pans labyrinth and some other TV. Towards the end I just felt really stoned so I walked to get some grub. It was raining out and it felt awesome to walk through. How are you taking them? Are you extracting the LSA, or just eating them hole?
>>
>>694282272
Insert everything you see that is longer than it is wide into your anus
>>
>>694282272

Did 150ug of AL-LAD as my very first psych trip and to say the least it was pretty awful.
I couldn't really figure out whether I was in the wrong mindset, place setting, too high of a dose?
I'm kind of scared of tripping on psychedelics because it's an unknown drug to me but I do want to expand my thiniking and am very interested in beneficial aspect of psychedelics

Can anyone help me?
>>
>>694283276
As long as I stay under about 12 seeds and do lots of dabs, the nasty side effects are diminished a ton. Also scraping the outside of the shell helps too.
>>
>>694282272
1. Generally these seed, like morning glorys, are coated in a substance that renders them inactive when consumed for this purpose. Unless you grew them or have them from a reputable source.

2. Tripping can have profound effects on the ego and mental state in general. I wouldn't be mixing in the carnal act with this profound mental awakening.

3. As always, OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>694283621
try dmt. i really like it.
>>
>>694283439
I think the best way to do hbwr is to scrape the outer shell and then grind the seed as much as you can.
>>
>>694282272
YOU NEED TO PREPARE THEM RIGHT.

My GF and I both took them about a month ago.

She ate them straight, I prepared them by grinding them up and letting them soak in water for a few hours before adding garlic to the liquid for about 30 minutes. Something about the garlic kills the part of the seeds that gives you nausea and other bad side effects.

For her, she had the worst 10 hours of her life. Even at her relatively low dose all she felt was out of her mind sick and just spent the whole time throwing up or trying to.

For me it was alright at best. It really is absolutely nothing like LSD, it felt much more like a sedative. The thing I hated about it really bad was vasoconstriction, your blood vessels shrink a lot and it'll literally be painful to stretch your arms and legs straight. The high was pretty fun though, it just felt extremely unhealthy.

I still have a lot let and I don't even know if I'll ever do them again. The liquid I made was SO damn disgusting I still randomly will gag whenever I think about it.
>>
>>694284246
Holy shit just remembering how bad those little shits taste gives me goosebumps. The first few times I chewed them up I had no problem with it, they just tasted a little wierd. But after doing it a few times I developed a fucking awful gag reflex to hbwr.

I don't think you should waste what you have left though. Just save them for the next time you go camping & make sure to pair it with some weed
>>
>>694282272
Roll around cramping up super hard until you trip balls and it's great but inevitably end up shitting your pants later. Needs refined, look up naphtha extraction
>>
File: etizolam1mg_etilaam.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
etizolam1mg_etilaam.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>694283621
150mcg of that is pretty much just a bit above threshold right? I don't think it was too high of a dose but if it's potency by weight is equal with LSD you could cut another 150mcg in half diagonally and have very light effects that should be totally manageable. Just let yourself go into the trip. I was scared of psychedelics until I unintentionally dosed a massive amount of AMT for my first time. I had to let the trip take over at such a huge dose. I've had negative experiences doing too much bk2cb but for the most part if you are responsible with dosing and use a good psychedelic there isn't much to worry about.
>>
>>694282272
Don't take HBW seeds idiot, all they cause is some fucked up terribly naseua inducing trip. If anything, order 1P-LSD online from a research chemical vendor. It's some good shit and metabolizes into real LSD.
>>
>>694282272
Never used hbwr, but I took LSA from morning glory seeds, not a great trip. Smoking cigarettes and watching Planet Earth were pretty fun. Try shrooms+MDMA if you get the chance
>>
>>694284093
>>694284246
This is how I do it too. It's a pretty clean trip afterwards, just takes a little time but totally worth it
>>
>>694283276
The vomiting and diarrhea could have been because of a toxic substance on the outside of the seeds that you need to scrape off (semi) thoroughly before consumption.
Some sort of agricultural agent, as you see the seeds are not sold with the intention of human consumption.
>>
>>694283165
Take a break, you should only be tripping once or twice a month
>>
File: klonopin1mg.jpg (117 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
klonopin1mg.jpg
117 KB, 600x419
>>694284891
>Roll around cramping up super hard until you trip balls
super accurate if you can consider the effects from LSA to be tripping balls.
>>
File: eds.jpg (263 KB, 915x900) Image search: [Google]
eds.jpg
263 KB, 915x900
>>694285193
I really doubt there were toxic agricultural agents on the outsides of the seeds, at least the ones I had. You can't really scrape the shells off of tiny morning glory seeds. I think it's just from ingesting 40 grams of ground up seeds and keeping it down. Maybe purging very shortly after the trip started hitting hard would have helped.
>>
Why not just brew ayahuasca...
>>
>>694285246
My tolerance seems to reset after three or so days. Any other reason to spread trips out?
>>
>>694287523
>brah just casually brew up some ayahuasca tea man

Anyway how do have the shamanistic-tier ayahuasca trip here in America without having to go to Peru?
>>
>>694287837
Many different ways to brew it.. All you need is the vine and a couple other ingredients to substitute the virdis leaf. Not hard, even in America.
>>
Mescaline will change your life.
>>
Don't let this thread die
>>
File: rcstash_1.jpg (993 KB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
rcstash_1.jpg
993 KB, 4000x2992
bump
start posting some shit if you want this thread to live
>>
>weed
>Psychedelic
Kill yourself
>>
File: stash_1.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
stash_1.jpg
360 KB, 2048x1536
i sure wish i wasn't on probation
>>
File: 1280px-Cactus_san_pedro.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Cactus_san_pedro.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
>>
Do somebody got some nice tripstories on psychadelic?
>>
Did 5 grams lemon tek mushrooms Saturday night. I tripped so damn hard. I experienced a mind/body orgasm so powerful it was like cumming x 1000. Pure fucking bliss.

Anyone ever experience anything like this?
>>
>>694291631
Love to hear more Shroom experiences. I'm in front of my first Trip. Do you got some tips?
>>
>>694283165
Christ I usually only trip like once in 2-3 months. Honestly don't know why people try this shit though. Doesn't seem potent at all and has really shit side effects.
People who intentionally do nbombs or claim it to be anything remotely psychedelic also leave me in state of absolute bewilderment.
Stick to mushies or if you can find some lsd do that. Never had a bad trip from either of those. Hardly even get nausea from eating mushies
>>
>>694283621
Just jump right in. Don't think too much about the trip itself.
Do prepare your environment for tripping though and make sure your schedule is clear for the next day as well. Otherwise, bombs away motherfucker.
>>
File: stash_2.jpg (230 KB, 1087x725) Image search: [Google]
stash_2.jpg
230 KB, 1087x725
>got shoddy bag of AMT
>tried working up the dose a couple times and had no effects, should have tripped at the weights I tried
>empty rest of bag and take it all, maybe around 350mg+
>two and a half hours later I start feeling something
>slight flicker to vision and stretching feels nice
>oh shit i love you doggo, your hair is so fucking soft and it looks like it's continually trailing out into infinitely small strands
>i need to hug someone
>tiny bubbles under led light in glass of water i'm pouring look amazing and drinking ice water is orgasmic
>barely make it up the stairs as I'm having trouble walking at this point
>try to listen to music and it's totally changed to the point where I have second thoughts about even listening to it so I stop
>everything is intensely melting and wavy, i mean everything
>unbelievable euphoria and i'm pretty much reduced to just rolling around in bed and holding on
>gaps in consciousness but i regained it a few times
>pissing feels so amazing and intense that it causes me to stand on my toes
>looking out at the lights at night is still just blowing my mind
and i was back to baseline in about 14ish hours.
>>
>>694291817
What's your dosage going to be? Best tip I can give is just go with the flow, don't get wrapped up in negative thoughts. Let the experience take you and it can show you beautiful things.
>>
>>
>>694282272
you would be better off drinking a cold beer and smoking some good ol' natural marijuana
>>
>>694291960
But the NBOMe series are definitely psychedelics, some better than others and it's not necessarily totally reckless to use them as long as you aren't getting random tabs from some jackass who also has no idea what's on them.
>>
File: rugrats.jpg (321 KB, 915x900) Image search: [Google]
rugrats.jpg
321 KB, 915x900
>>694292804
yeah especially if he's trying to get his dick wet. i wouldn't want to worry about spraying diarrhea and vomit on a chick while doing full sex.
>>
>>694285087
Can you link a good vendor?
>>
File: lsd_gel_tabs.jpg (104 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
lsd_gel_tabs.jpg
104 KB, 768x768
>>
>>694292435
Is this your collection?
>>
>>694290722
>>694290908
Damn, wish I could find a new site to send to the US or location-based in Canada. Haven't been to able to get any RCs for 5 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 457x110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 457x110
2-FAEuphoric
2-FMA '
-1:2 ratio of 4-FA (Max 30mg) to 2-FMA
-----------
3-FPM
4-FA
A-PPP
Buphedrone -'energizer
BZP
Desoxypipradol 2PMP -2/5mg-8mg 16hrs/36hrs

Ethcathinone -'energizer'
IPH
MPA-30MG
MDPV Schedule-1

--Phenidates-- Ritalin analogues
Ethlyphenidate
isopropylphenidate-Short Duration
4F-MPH -16hours
Methylnaphthidate HDMP-28 "liver??"

-----
-Mythical creatures
prolintane ([N-pyrrolidyl]-alpha-ethyl-phenethylamine), pyrovalerone or N-propyl-amphetamine.

----
Strychnine - Nux Vomica (do not combine with any bromide or death
- [ ] -----
- [ ] O
Feel free to suggest new or related things to add to list. - also, harm reduction etc, drugs aren't cool etc
>>
File: dmt2.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dmt2.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
some neat dmt crystals i made with bleach and ammonia in a bowl, don't forget to add a penny and blow with a straw into the solution to complete the reaction.
>>
>>694293529
Can you a hint towards a vendor? Or are ever vendor thru tor now.
>>
>>694293317
No I wish.
>>
>>694293837
What are you looking for?
>>
>>694283414
he is deep frying its brain
>>
>>694290881
Don't be a dick if you don't know shit dumbass
>>
>>694293990
Mostly rc lsd or anything mild. Use to mess with the 2c family before but the come up was always unpleasant and the body load stayed sometimes.
>>
File: DOM10mg.jpg (76 KB, 839x352) Image search: [Google]
DOM10mg.jpg
76 KB, 839x352
>>694294028
Not necessarily frying it but I can't imagine LSA or any psych every 3 days. Using psychs to heavily and often will leave your brain a bit fucked even if it's just for a short while though. Idk, I'd say he's risking HPPD.
>>
File: 1461677545202.jpg (64 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
1461677545202.jpg
64 KB, 637x637
>>694282272
I do have a good personal recomandation from my experience. take at least a medium dose at midnight and then go to sleep. Make sure you're home alone. You'll wake up a few hours later with the worst trip ever thinking that you will die. You'll have the best existential trip of your entire life.
>>
File: 4-FA.jpg (111 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
4-FA.jpg
111 KB, 900x620
>>694294729
There are still lots of clearnet sites to choose from especially if you into bitcoin. That helps tons. Check rcsources on reddit.
>>
File: Ketamine.jpg (513 KB, 1068x582) Image search: [Google]
Ketamine.jpg
513 KB, 1068x582
tell cuddy i want ketamine
>>
i can get and sell ketamine from the hospital i work.
Ketalar is the brand
go for best offer. 30 ml vial
>>
>>694294729
Same fag here. Just recalled the one time I vaporizered 2ce (10mg). Pretty sure that I was close to an od or a strong freak out /panic attack.
I remember the nasty smell and chemical taste of the vaporizered 2ce as I inhaled it. Instantly left a oily feel in my mouth. The second the smoke left my lungs from the huge one hit, I was transported to a other existence.
Dropped everything in my hand, body was cold sweating , muscle tremors, couldn't catch my breath. Heart was beating faster than it ever had. Thought for sure I about to have a heart attack.
Meanwhile the visuals had completely dominated my vision (eyes opened or closed). At one point I recall seeing thru 6 different portal doors to different worlds but each was transparent. One was a water world , an other was filled with stain glass panels.
So much more happened than I can type on my phone.
I don't recommend anyone VAPORIZERING anything in the 2c family. That trip was stronger than the only dmt break through I had but no where near as pleasant or short. Got rid of my stash afterwards. Regret losing all that 2ce now.
>>
File: stash_4.jpg (593 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
stash_4.jpg
593 KB, 3264x2448
Not sure what his vendor thought he was going to do with 50mg of Gabapentin lol.
>>
>>694295087
Thx I don't have any bit coin but I'll look into it. Didn't know reddit had a Rc fourm but doesn't shock me.
>>
File: benzochart.jpg (844 KB, 2363x3266) Image search: [Google]
benzochart.jpg
844 KB, 2363x3266
>>694295658
steal me some diazepam and i'll send you a cyber blowjob
>>
u mean Valium?
easy to get haha
>>
>>694293605
Sweet I'm trying this! Sounds easy right
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.