[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 26
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>2016
>doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied at school, mentally retarded, or both?
>b-b-but you die
So? was life a competition who lives the longest?
>you get addicted to it!
No you wont, if you aren't underage and able to smoke in moderation.
>it..IT COSTS MONEY
Who made you buy a pack of cigarettes a day , you fucking peat gavel
>>
>>694264013
Have fun dying in your 60s op
>>
>>694264013
who is dis boi?
>>
So insecure about your nasty money guzzling habit that you feel the need to go online and try to justify it to people who give less of a fuck. You are cancer just like what your lungs have you degenerate
>>
I've always needed smoking feminism, thenk yuo OP
>>
>>694264013
What big tobacco company do you work for OP?
I smoked for 13 years.
Life is a competition on who lives longest. The loser gets death. Pretty terrible second place trophy if you ask me.
You will get addicted to it. It's one of the most addictive substances on the planet. People have an easier time quitting heroin.
It does cost money.... a lot of it. I spent about $30,000 US on it during my time smoking. Could have bought a new car for the same price.
>>
File: 1466841938319.jpg (110 KB, 450x608) Image search: [Google]
1466841938319.jpg
110 KB, 450x608
>>694264013
People like you can smoke so that I don't necessarily need to.
>>
>>694264013
Really? Enjoy lung cancer.
>>
>2016
>smoking something known to cause cancer, emphysema, paralyze taste buds, make your teeth yellow, make you smell like shit, among other things
>paying for it

Do you and your wife's son have a cigarette together sometime?
>>
smoking doesnt kill it just weakens you
>>
Because even smoking a pack a fortnight will fuck up your health.

I'm not talking long term health, because every cunt loses that in the long term. It's just the game.

I want to be able to fucking away from the zombies (or niggers) if they should happen to suddenly appear and try to eat my brains (or rob my lily white ass).

I ain't gonna pretend like I'm some 6"4 powerlifter, but I like to be fitter than the average wanker so that if the zombies come, I can run a little faster and a little longer than you can.
>>
>>694264856
newfag
 ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>Being this much of a faggot about smoking indicates you were probably bullied into it
>everyone dies
>claiming to smoke In moderation means you are addicted but in denial
>everything costs money
>>
>>694264013
I don't tell you how to live YOUR life
>>
>>694264856
manchild spotted
>>
>>694264013
Meh, smoking isn't that hardcore. Heroine addiction is what sorts the wheat from the chaff of evolution. If you survive and beat that addiction, you're pretty hardcore. If you haven't, you die. Get the fuck outta here with your piddly nicotine habit ya fuckin pleb.
>>
>>694264990
>triforcing

You know any faggot can look up how to do it, right?

Fucking summer.
>>
Terrible bait. Terrible thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 504x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 504x415
>>694264013
>smokes tobacco
>it's the jewish cancerstick of memes
Oh vey, because pipes and cigars are just too much effort for you.
Enjoy the chemicals man, you narrowly missed the mark on becoming an interesting human being who can think for himself. Instead you bullseyed the failed normie rebel.
>>
> being addicted

weak
>>
ITT butthurt smokers and insecure nonsmokers
>>
>>694264013
> 2016
> Not smoking meth
> what are you? A Muslim hellnnnfdhffffftttt

Fuck it, don't care.
>>
>>694265200
>being this new
>>
>>694264013
>Are you bullied at school, mentally retarded, or both?
i started to smoke as teenager, because i was so damn cool

>So? was life a competition who lives the longest?
no, but you will be healthier. so.. a better quality life

>No you wont, if you aren't underage and able to smoke in moderation.
thats shit. you will get addicted. it is even more addictive than most drugs.
+ you wont stop, because nobody else cares or tries to stop you

>Who made you buy a pack of cigarettes a day , you fucking peat gavel
so, youre telling us its cool to smoke and scrounge for cigarettes?

Smoked a long time and dropped it when i started to earn money and how much i would work just for the 5minute brakes of coolness.
>>
>>694264013
Encouraging others to smoke is something you will regret later. I started in highschool, 17 years later still trying to kick it.
>>
>>694264013
Personally I smoked cigarettes for about five years and quit two years ago and it was whatever like fuck the whole oh you'll die shit or whatever but when I see people smoking like more recently I just feel like it's so pathetic looking. Like people act like it's because it calms you down or whatever so you smoke, but it doesn't have that soothing effect until you're already addicted so it basically calms you down by you needing a cigarette, then being able to smoke that cigarette makes you feel good. It creates a problem that only it can resolve. You are a slave to big marketing strategies to make money. And you almost certainly started because it was the "cool" thing to do. It's all just a big fucking joke and people like you play right into it. Then you defend it like you're the edgy one. Kek'd. So easily manipulated
>>
i wouldn't mind dying younger if only it wasn't a horrible drawn out, choking over several months death
>>
>>694264856
You fucking manchild. Smoking makes you feel good and that is all that matters.

You were probably sheltered as fuck when you were a kid.
>>
I know plenty of people who are in their fucking 90's who continue to smoke and drink. What really dictates your lifespan is your overall happiness and sense of social connection to others. Those grandpas who are still kicking it have a close-knit group of friends. It's people who have no social skills or life who'll burn out by their 60's. Drug use is absolutely irrelevant.
>>
>>694266014
You probably tried way to hard to fit in as a kid
>>
>>694264517
Well someone was bullied at high school:DD are you mad because u wasent one of the cool kids and they bullied u fuckin g manchild start smoking those cigs again and u will be cool trust me
>>
Ofc i smoke because i am not a manchild
>>
Treatment of the elderly people is shite nowadays. I'd rather die in my sixties. If not by cancer then by taking my own life.
>>
File: GIGIN RÖÖK2.jpg (252 KB, 742x490) Image search: [Google]
GIGIN RÖÖK2.jpg
252 KB, 742x490
After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provide social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting to give to do
> September to get out of bed in the morning
> Good piece of cake for protecting the army
> September take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Remains well in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.
>>
File: evalion.png (671 KB, 819x595) Image search: [Google]
evalion.png
671 KB, 819x595
I Do not smoke because i do not want teeth like Evalion.

>grill
>yellow teeth
Do not want.
>>
File: ei polta röökiä3.jpg (211 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
ei polta röökiä3.jpg
211 KB, 640x730
I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.
>>
File: 15111.jpg (29 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
15111.jpg
29 KB, 400x450
>>694264856
>>
File: röökijäbä on tumppaamaton2.jpg (527 KB, 942x944) Image search: [Google]
röökijäbä on tumppaamaton2.jpg
527 KB, 942x944
State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.
>>
Who wants to die humiliated in their 90s when you can die with dignity in their 60s?
>>
>>694266213
Yeah fucking right. My grandpa died 5 years ago to lung cancer and seemed to have a pretty expansive network (from workplace and college). He was 65.
>>
E/B/IN MAKE SÄ SERVAAT NÄÄ PERKELEEN JENKKIHOMOT :DDDDD EBIN RUOKA APU APUSTUS SPURDO SPÄRDÖ KALLE HAVUMÄKI NEEKERI
>>
File: röökijäbä nauraa.jpg (145 KB, 509x334) Image search: [Google]
röökijäbä nauraa.jpg
145 KB, 509x334
>>694264713

> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.
>>
>>694266634
Well then he was weak as fuck.fucknig manchilds
>>
File: 21.png (12 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
21.png
12 KB, 215x250
>>694264013
ylis vauhis :D
>>
>>694266619
Wow, you're really articulate. Bet all that puff-puff really powered those brain muscles of yours.
>>
File: röökipummi2.jpg (65 KB, 410x256) Image search: [Google]
röökipummi2.jpg
65 KB, 410x256
>>694266622
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>694266634
im sorry to tell you but your grandpa was a manchild.
>>
File: Tulevaisuus.jpg (579 KB, 863x1424) Image search: [Google]
Tulevaisuus.jpg
579 KB, 863x1424
>>694266787
> What 's your name?
<Fruit fruit heikk-
> So what was !?
<Fruit the weak Wed-lung
> WAS WHAT! ??
<HE POOR LUNG!
> 2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE
>>
>>694264013
uliuliuliuliuhhuhhuh
>>
Huutista mieslapsille :D
>>
File: whats up you meme loving fuck.jpg (57 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
whats up you meme loving fuck.jpg
57 KB, 854x640
Is this finnish meme?
>>
You niggers are falling to an finnish shitpost troll, lol

http://ylilauta.org/satunnainen/54295794
>>
How could you possibly stand up for cigarette smoking? Its just a waste of money and precious brain cells. It gives you toothaches, makes your breath smell and taste like shit and they'll leave you dead and in the dirt. At least when I smoke weed it makes me feel good and positive. If Im getting lung cancer at least I'll feel good doing it.
>>
>>694264013
>>you get addicted to it!
>No you wont
Can confirm, I've smoked regularly for 5 years now and haven't had one in 4 days now because I haven't felt like having one.
>>
File: ai et polta sisätiloissa.jpg (230 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
ai et polta sisätiloissa.jpg
230 KB, 638x480
> 2016
> Does not smoke smokes indoors

Are you bullied in school coward, pathetic man mentally retarded child, or both?

> M mutku landlord gets angry

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest rented house without the eviction?

> Siihe will mark the ceiling !!!

No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn steadily in the apartment, so the roof darkens evenly.

> S .. it will take MUN VALKONEN ROOF !!!

Who compelled to buy an apartment, which is a hell of an ugly roof Valkonen, fucking peat gavel
>>
>>694264013
in finland, manchilds bully you :^)
>>
File: rene röökartes2.jpg (247 KB, 739x899) Image search: [Google]
rene röökartes2.jpg
247 KB, 739x899
Known citation from a philosopher
>Röögito, ergo sum non hominis virilem
>I smoke, therefore I am not a man-child
>>
File: 1454701945713.gif (46 KB, 272x220) Image search: [Google]
1454701945713.gif
46 KB, 272x220
Shoutings to neafags who are taking the bait :DD
>>
>>694266823
My grandpa was a civil war veteran, stfu.
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 450x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 450x520
>>694264013
Kys
>>
File: manletit huutaa2.jpg (98 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
manletit huutaa2.jpg
98 KB, 1023x681
Did you know that Röökijäbä, real name Dana White, is one of the world's top 10 alfoista

> Burn smokes
> CEO of the world's largest MMA organization UFCn
> 9% of Zuffa, LCCsta that manages UFCta
> Estimated wealth of $ 300 million
> Makes a series of six playback bench 140 kg weights
> Giving a face to smoking
> Now serves also as a sideline in promoting sales of tobacco companies
>>
>>694267102
*a manchild war veteran
>>
>>694264013
TFW you're so addicted, that you weak-mindedly attempt to rationalize your addiction by projecting your own insecurity onto those that don't share in your weakness.

Pathetic.
>>
>>694267140
sex. lots of sex! :))))

please fucking shove your mother in a toilet.

sexxx :) !!!!
>>
File: Linnan röökit23.jpg (386 KB, 610x898) Image search: [Google]
Linnan röökit23.jpg
386 KB, 610x898
What a turvenuijat?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
So heikkokeuhkolla and did not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes. Pathetic.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

Me with my 5/5 WOMAN at the presidental castle party.
>>
File: rö.jpg (69 KB, 566x798) Image search: [Google]
rö.jpg
69 KB, 566x798
>>694267167
>>
File: 5d8glfry.jpg (9 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
5d8glfry.jpg
9 KB, 240x182
Why not smoke? In Finland we smoke a lot and we are the best smokers in Europe!!!

Man, that makes me proud!! :)
>>
>>694267160
:) thankx k luv u
>>
File: 1467989824675.jpg (64 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
1467989824675.jpg
64 KB, 634x398
Shoutings to new homos :DDD
>>
>>694264013
lol what a fucking gay thread. good job on being a faggot op. hopefully this thread will spread to your lungs soon
>>
>>694264990

▲▲
>>
File: röökiää.jpg (149 KB, 468x494) Image search: [Google]
röökiää.jpg
149 KB, 468x494
What do you think Americans?? Who are the best smokers in the world??

I think Finland because I am from Finland and we like smoke indoors and outdoors and everywhere. Tanks man!!
>>
>>694267041
Descartes is respected as a mathematician. Among philosophy circles he's kind of a poster boy for doing it wrong.
>>
File: ette siis polta röökiä.jpg (19 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
ette siis polta röökiä.jpg
19 KB, 292x219
>>694267301
> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.
>>
File: ai et polta röökiä.jpg (22 KB, 409x352) Image search: [Google]
ai et polta röökiä.jpg
22 KB, 409x352
>>694266883
yes :DD and you are now being RAIDED
>>
File: Spurdo.png (13 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo.png
13 KB, 528x404
Shoutings to 4kahns newfag board kultur :DD

Lörs lärä :DDDD
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.