[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, anon I work for an organization that is basically a high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 19
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
Hello, anon

I work for an organization that is basically a high level conglomerate that owns stocks and has placed hundreds of members in stations of power in the most powerful orga izations on the planet. It is a private group with secret membership and, while we don't refer to ourselves as such, we are as close as you can come to a real "illuminati"-type organization.

Ask me anything.
>>
proof
>>
>>694164795
Faggit. Your organization is NOTHING, unless rothschilds are involved
>>
>>694164951
Offering you proof would violate my pledge. I am allowed to feed you information anonymously because of the ambiguity of my truthfulness. Based on our studies, we have a good grasp on what percentage of subjects will accept, reject, and be skeptical of any information I provide, and any "proof" that I offered would not significantly change these numbers. You can assume that what I am saying is false, but feel free to ask, anyway.
>>
>>694165830
That is not a question.
>>
>>694164795
whose your daddy
>>
>>694165917
That is a dodge reply.
low b8 m8 1/8
>>
>>694166161
Answering that would be a violation of my oath, but I can say I am of the House of Albert, a descendant of a Duke that shall remain nameless, but worked under the rain of Henry the VIII in France.
>>
How much does child sex cost ?
(What Black Nobility and european aristocracy practice)
How many kids have you raped?
>>
>>694166280
OK. I'll derive a question from it: "Are the Rothschilds involved?".

The answer is, of course, yes. That family has an enormous amount of wealth, and our organization proudly serves them in the capacity of both informants and consultants.

After all, when somebody has that much capital, somebody has to help them decide where to allocate it.
>>
If your org is top shit as you say, I assume you don't get in just for being there. You must have invested time/resources so I gather you think of it as aserious thing. If so - why are you willing to give out vital info on the org? If the info you are willing to give is not vital - why should anyone care?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>694166477
>rain
>>
>>694164795

how's the eighth grade going?
>>
Can you join or its just bloodlines
>>
>>694166844
Child sex is surprisingly cheep, depending on where you purchase it and whose child it is. It is extremely cheap in Afghanistan, for instance, and in America, a black child is much less expensive than a white one.

I do not rape children. It's not my fetish.

Child rape is a common practice amoung police, judges, and religious leaders, especially in the Islamic world. European and American fetishes tend to be different.
>>
>>694167530
Is it children sacrifice in Europe/US then ?
>>
Where do you live?
>>
>>694167050
"If your org is top shit as you say, I assume you don't get in just for being there."
There is a vetting process, yes, but you would be surprised how many people we have working for our organization that have no idea who they are really working for.

"You must have invested time/resources so I gather you think of it as aserious thing."
Resources are not nearly as important as resourcefulness. With the proper negotiating and influencing techniques, it becomes easy to see the wealth of the very rich as your own assets.

"If so - why are you willing to give out vital info on the org?"
For the purpose of propelling our objective forward.

"If the info you are willing to give is not vital - why should anyone care?"
People "care" about pictures of cats with words written on them. Some people will care. Some will not.
>>
>>694164795
When is the New World Order?
How do I join?
What are you going to do to the population if there is a New World Order?
Will the South ever rise again?
>>
>>694165854
and you can go fuck right off.
>>
>>694167105
Forgive me. I should have caught that.
>>
>>694165854
nice b8 m8
>>
>>694164795
When is the race war?
Are you coming up with any ideas on how to get rid of the niggers?
>>
>>694167190
There are many vectors to membership. We keep an eye open for individuals of interest. Anyone we can easily control, as well as some people of influence that are more difficult to control. Not everyone who is a "member" recognizes themselves as such.
>>
>>694168303
>For the purpose of propelling our objective forward.

And what is your objective?
>>
OP works at United Nations,
hacked his IP, MOD here
>>
>>694167950
Sacrifice children? To what? Gods? We are the closest thing to Gods that exist.
>>
>>694168295
Right now, I am in a suite in New York. I have real estate in a few places, but I tend to be mobile and I don't really "live" anywhere.
>>
>>694168944
proof ??
>>
>>694169100
LoL
Many Child Sacrifices happened in recent years at
Chateau Amerois in Belgium , Royal families were involved but protected from police. If you don't know this, you've admitted you are fake
>>
>>694169332
Dubs speak with the truth
>>
>>694169284
op could do with something your on about , nothing to live for
>>
>>694168944
>hacked his IP
>MOD

Mod's just see ip's faggot.
It shows up where the date time and post number are.
>>
>>694169519
>dubs
>>
File: 1453089944053.jpg (33 KB, 472x864) Image search: [Google]
1453089944053.jpg
33 KB, 472x864
>>694164795
where did you dl that image from? its pretty fucking retarded
>>
>>694169660 his dubs...
>>694168944
>>
>>694169332
MOD here again.
This OP's Instagram is drewschiff
He is from the Schiff banking family, that Rothschilds started and controlled them from day one.
>>
>>694168321
"When is the New World Order?"
Turn on the television. The "New World Order" is not a simple end goal, but a process of establishing global organizations and enhancing their influence on geographically localized governments.

"How do I join?"
There is no process you can engage in to "join". In other words, don't call us. We'll call you.

"What are you going to do to the population if there is a New World Order?"
While there are organizations out there that want to "cull", ours does not.

"Will the South ever rise again?"
No, but at some point it may become necessary for them to believe it has.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>694169937
Proof
>>694169284
>Right now, I am in a suite in New York
>>
The codeword is "Peanuts"
>>
HA-HA

OP is a massive faggot

>confirmed
>>
>>694168778
"When is the race war?"
Turn on your television.

"Are you coming up with any ideas on how to get rid of the niggers?"
Why would we do that? As long as black people and white people are fighting each other, nobody bothers to look at the man behind the curtain.
>>
>>694164795
is the end times a comin
>>
How many cocks do you suck for breakfast OP?
>>
What is life to you?
>>
Why do people in high positions of finance or government think anyone cares what they think or do? Why do they take what little influence they have for granted by going public with ridiculous bullshit statements and endorsements that just discredits them? Don't they realize that they have zero control over anyone that they're not paying a salary?
>>
>>694170396
>whoa deep bro
>>
why are you so cringey

you don't know shit
>>
>>694168908
World peace and prosperity, and an end to the chaos caused by nationalism.
>>
File: x1xTZcd.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
x1xTZcd.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>694170075
you do realize that if this even were real it would be impossible to have a "New World Order" as controlling a human brain might be easy if they're fucking stupid and you manipulate them, but controlling 7 billion fucking people is a different story you baitfag humans destroy whats different and everyone's different, thus everyone will destroy and unison and "world peace" can never happen under any circumstances
>micdrop.webm
>>
>>694170396
Dear Drew Schiff,
How can you have any power if your family are literal slaves to Rothschilds (you even admitted it)?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468013685471.jpg (30 KB, 736x738) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468013685471.jpg
30 KB, 736x738
>>694164795
If this was true, you would never be part of said organization. Illuminati was a term employed to describe the most productive (artists/scientists) people from the renaissance period. You and many like yourself ignore this and it's infuriating. Why do you seek our attention OP?
>>
>>694168944
I am not at the UN, nor do I work for them. (It would be more accurate to say that they work for us, but there are some schisms between members of conflicting organizations, and I would not doubt if a UN intelligence officer was routing my communications.
>>
>>694170573
kek
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
Are you a proffesional disinformer?
>pic related
>>
>>694169467
I'm not saying that they don't happen. I'm that we do not engage in it ourselves. Think of it this way, when they sacrifice a child, they are sacrificing it to us. I can't confirm who does what. It's not a priority.
>>
what will be next technological revolution? (should one invest in it?)
how far is AI development?
How far will automation of processes go in manufacturing industrie in next 40 years (and what fields will not be automated)?
When will nwxt big war start in Europe
Will EU desintegrate(when)?
Who will winn next US elections?
Are you able to go without water more than 8 days?
>>
>>694169742
I just thought it would be funny. This is the video it was taken from. (This isn't real, BTW).
https://youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
>>
Is Black Pope the most powerful man on the planet?
>>
>>694164795
So you are basically Jews.
>>
>>694169937
I don't have an instragram, but I do know a couple of the Schiffs.
>>
Can I have some money?
>>
>>694170207
I wish. I'm not a young man, anymore.
>>
>>694170444
Don't think of it as the "end". Think of it as a new beginning.
>>
>>694164795
If it gets me pussy, I want in!
>>
How do I join?
Can you get me in?
>>
>>694171305
OP plz
>>
>>694164795
I own stocks too. I'm probably illumiblahblah
>>
>>694170467
Life is a biological process, but "life" can also be existance of a moral actor with a higher purpose. In other words, some "life" isn't really alive.
>>
How does one go about joining your organization and benefiting from it?
>>
who ya voting for Illuminati?
>>
>>694171305

go on ....op
>>
who is the most powerful man/family in the world right now
>>
>>694172452
anything you're trying to archieve/fix?
>>
Hello op

I am foreigner living in Finland,
I have a few questions:

1- Your pic sent me to a recruitment website. Is that the organisation?

2- Are you Kabbalists?

3- Do you have a "branch" in finland? If so can you name a few "doors"?

4- if I join, can I quit? If not what is the penalty?

5- Talk me through the "fees".

More questions if you answer these.

Thank you.
>>
>>694166477

> works in a position of high power

> can't spell reign
>>
>>694170499
I can make a phone call and have the price of gold go up 2 points in one day. I know a way to cut the price of soybeans 10% in 2 weeks. I can have a 1 hr meeting with an American congressman and close down a factory in China. If you're not interested in hearing what I have to say, then why ask me a question?
>>
>>694171305
well.. wacko.
takes time to google my questions?
>>
>>694173076
I'm interested, anon. Please continue.
>>
Are you Philippe d'Albert, 13th duc de Luynes
>>
>>694164795

What like the freemasons? Is it like a corporate league, cult like one or like a good old boys club? Theres beem alot over the years. Where does yours stand?
>>
>>694170583
We don't have to control 7 Billion people. We just have to control 198 governments. Your governments control you directly. It's all a process of simple delegation and influence.
>>
>>694173237
people are missing out the purpose of 4chan>>>>>
>>
What languages do you speak ?
>>
>>694170743
Access to resources is more important than whose name is on the paperwork. In fact, it has a lot of advantages.
>>
OP is a fag, learn to spell you fucking idiot
>>
>>694170859
The term "illuminati" refers to a group that aimed to bring down several kings in Europe. It is currently used as a catch-all for any organization that covertly seeks global influence, of which there are many.
>>
>>694164795
Do not mistake my response for belief in what you say, but merely an entertainment of possibility.

I've been looking for what you claim to be for a long time now, and I've lost damn near every relationship in my life in doing so, not to mention my sanity. I'm not going to ask you how one becomes a part of this, I'm only going to ask you if it's possible, and if my efforts and visions are just wasted, or should I continue on with what I'm doing? Have I even been noticed? I have a vision, a vision for a new world, and I have not the wealth nor the ability to make it happen by myself. I need infrastructure, I need support, and I need allies, but the nature of my vision prohibits me from finding those things by normal means.

I don't know if you're lying, you probably are, but on the off chance this is actually real... Please.
>>
>>694171195
I perfer to think of myself as a public relations professional specializing in perception management.
>>
>>694173422
How do you control a government (bribery or blackmail?
>>
>>694167530

What are the Western fetishes then?
>>
OP can you tell us when the US first became controlled by the secret societies? My guess is around 1825 , give or take 20 years.
>>
Are you going to be in charge of Hilary trump or both during this election
>>
Is the Li bloodline powerful ?
>>
>>694174102
Oh boy. Grew up a little.
>>
Are you known publicly or do you work 100% secretly ?
>>
>>694164795
What's the annual salary for those who are interested?
>>
>>694174743
What?
>>
>>694170583
You think controlling 7 billion fucking people is difficult?? Try controlling 7 billion people fucking. It's completely out of hand
>>
What's the next lie that you're going to tell the public?

Do you have connections to the bilderberg group?

Are the recent shootings in the USA done by the government?

Did you have that black soldier kill those 10 cops to stop the Black Lives Matter group from rioting?

>>694164795
>>
>>694164795
How many licks does it take to get to the center of an internet?
>>
>>694175185
80085^666
>>
Asian Illuminati here. Curious how many Knights of Malta are part of your organization.
>>
File: charlesauto220.jpg (73 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
charlesauto220.jpg
73 KB, 220x318
>>694164795
What are tomorrow's Cash 3 numbers for Georgia? I'll play $1 straight if you tell me them.
>>
>>694175353
Bawww .. you sunk my battleship. :/
>>
It is an imageboard and all I see in this thread is a wall of text that is fucking bullshit.
Pics or didn't happen. Post some interesting shit or GTFO
>>
File: 1169_sinking.jpg (59 KB, 780x519) Image search: [Google]
1169_sinking.jpg
59 KB, 780x519
>>694175517
>>694175507
>>
>>694175354
Are you Li surname?
>>
>>694175040
We tend to allow events happen and play both sides, whichever one is more advantageous at the time.

The Bilderberg group is simply a meeting for people who like meetings. Nothing is decided there.

Some things are done outside of a government's knowledge. This leads into your last question. That black soldier killed nobody, but I'm happy you think he did. That was to fray the heat from Hillary.
>>
Are you going to kill everyone if there is civil unrest?
>>
>>694175757
No, I'm Green Dragon Order.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>694166477
>rain
>>
>>694175976
lol'd
>>
>>694171305
"what will be next technological revolution?"
Technology developes in many ways, most of which we have little control over, other than governmnet grants and military technology. However, we tend to invest in any technology that consolidates power into a centralized user interface. Genetic algorithm research is currently of interest.

"how far is AI development?"
We are currently using it to send signals to specific targets. For instance, we have AI that controls when and where specific people are fed specific information. If you are a target, we can make sure that your facebook feed is filled with information geared toward illiciting an emotional reaction to increase the probability of you performing an action. When done on a mass scale (which is why AI is needed), it is quite effective.
"How will automation of processes go in manufacturing industrie in next 40 years (and what fields will not be automated)?"
This is an economics question. What will be automated is whatever is efficiently automated.
"When will nwxt big war start in Europe
Will EU desintegrate(when)?"
There are several schools of thought here. Some want to dominate the EU, while others want to remove it and replace it with a global union. The global union is inevitable, but the question of whether to keep one organization or get rid of it isn't very important to us, as long as we know how to influence said organization. Sometimes a government doesn't follow orders and needs to be disbanded, but there are a lot of easily influenced people in the EU, so it really doesn't matter.
"Who will winn next US elections?"
Bernie Sanders. Hillary will be indicted anyway, despite the FBI's cowering to the Clinto foundation, and Bernie will take her place. This will make it easier to nationalize some industries.
>>
>>694175891
Did the cops actually die?
>>
>>694175891
The least you can do is answer my question. I've lost every bit of sanity I had to this shit, and if you really know the things you claim to know, you'll give me something. Anything, Jesus I've been hopeless and directionless for so fucking long I don't even know where to look or who to trust.
>>
Will we have martial law? When?
>>
>>694171305
"Are you able to go without water more than 8 days?"
The lizard thing? Yes, we get a kick out of that. Same with the flat earth. Because of the availability of information over the internet, it is necessary to add irrelevant data in order to consume time from researchers. The more people are talking about lizards and a flat earth, the less time they have to do real research.
>>
>>694164795

When will the world finally be rid of the Jews?
>>
>>694175891
>Fray the heat from Hilary
It worked too - the FBI-email story hasnt been in the news since Dallas.
>>
>>694171793
No. The most powerful man on the planet is the man who wispers into the ear of the richest man on the planet, without anyone knowing his name.
>>
>>694166477
Show's over folks.

OP has proven
>>
Tell us about the jews, OP.
Were they the victors in WW2?
Did Hitler escape after the war?
>>
>>694176590
>proven
Because of the "rain", right?
>>
>retards falling for it
>>
>>694171805
There are many Jews in our organization, a disproportionate number of Jews, in fact, but most Jews we consider subjects just like everyone else. However, they are generally more intelligent, skilled, and have a higher net worth, and are somewhat more obedient to the power structures we control, so we try to protect them, as long as they don't get out of hand.
>>
>>694164795

Who's a better president for your organization? Trump or Hillary?
>>
>>694164795
Is the whole "occult" angle a psy op to distract. Like the lizard people?
>>
Is chink moot apart of your org?
>>
>>694171919
Getting money is easy. Find two people with large amounts of resources that each needs from the other, and facilitate a deal where you collect a percentage. Resources are not nearly as important as resourcefulness.
>>
How many members are in your org?
Is there minimum joining age?
>>
>>694164795
When did this all start? How far back does the thread of manipulation go? Do things look ok for the rest of us for like the next 10 years or so? Should we continue on with our lives or run for the hills?
>>
>>694177196
That's very insightful.
>>
Will there be another holocaust, if so, when, and what characteristics do the people that are going to die have?
>>694164795
>>
>>694176279
I for one welcome our lizard overlords. I've convinced my health care provider (thanks obama!) to cover the cost of hormone therapy and body modification towards more lizardlike physical and emotional traits. I have always felt very lizard-fluid.
>>
I have a riddle for you, if you'd like to hear it.
>>
>>694177423
Of course
>>
>>694176279
i am glad you bit that one through. props.

Although I do not concur with some of your answers, i can see you are knowledgeable. Have a lovely day/night.
Greetings from Estonia.
>>
File: 245632.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
245632.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
what does your dad's dick look like?
>>
>>694177590
What groans beneath the Punic curse, and strangles in the strings of purse, before she mends, must sicken worse?
>>
>>694164795
Where do i find you? I want answers and I'll do anything to get them.
>>
>>69417277

"Your pic sent me to a recruitment website. Is that the organisation?"
No.it's just a joke. My organization would never be so careless.

"Are you Kabbalists?"
We're atheists.

"Do you have a "branch" in finland? If so can you name a few "doors"?"
There are no "branches". There are organizations that have individual. If an organization has enough influence, we make sure we have an inflence over that organization.

"if I join, can I quit? If not what is the penalty?"
It's not a club, there are no "fees", and there is no real meeting place. You can't join, and there is no penalty for "leaving", but there are "penalties" for getting in our way.
>>
If you are still here , how does one earn money in 3rd world ? In a country with no perspective. How does one become rich ? How much does your organization affect media? What do you think about Muslims invading europe? Thanks for your time in advance. Real or not id like to hear your opinions
>>
>>694172646
Its like asking what the highest point in the sea is right now. The important thing is knowing how to navigate through the waves.
>>
>>694177925
'Murica
>>
>>694176843
Yes.
I'm sure if someone was in such a high position of power, they'd know basic literature.
>>
>>694178256
It can be applied to that, strangely enough, but that isn't technically the answer. The answer is Rome, but really if you look at things, we aren't so different from them.
>>
>>694178333
>literature
>>
>>694177925
Humanity?
>>
>>694173387
Freemasons are interesting, but they are obsolete. They were basically created to fight against the Catholic church (specifically, the nights of malta), but now it is basically an excuse for men to get away from their wives and engage in business deals. It's like a golf club.
>>
>>694166477
You know that Mr. Henry had absolute isolation rite?
Ur just a lil teaboo cunt aren't ya, fake
If not: sfbe uijt gbhu
>>
>>694177925
HER LIVING MOUTH SHALL BREED BLUE FLIES,
AND MAGGOTS CREEP ABOUT HER EYES.
NO MAN SHALL MARK THE DAY SHE DIES.
>>
Are you a person or an AI?
>>
>>694173539
English, and I'm studying some proto-canaanite.
>>
>>694178827
Well done
>>
tits or gtfo.
>>
File: City in the Sky.jpg (49 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
City in the Sky.jpg
49 KB, 800x450
>>694178969
Can you faggots make Laputa a reality?
I'm getting sick of seeing this fucking place but not being able to go to it.
>>
File: laputa 4.jpg (285 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
laputa 4.jpg
285 KB, 1024x768
>>694164795
Make this shit happen.
>>
>>694178087
Fair enough. Thank you for answering.

As promised here are more questions:

1- You mentioned that you made this thread with the purpose of marketing, if we can't join then why market the idea?

2- What will happen to Syria?

3- How to prove worth?

I believe that if you want to reach the unreachable you have to make it reach you. What would light a beacon so to speak? I feel that I would fit outside the public pool, always felt like that since I was little.

Open the door for me op.
>>
>>694178615
>Rome
Correct, and agreed. I went ahead and leap-frogged it into the modern era. ;D
>somebody was going to say it either way
>>
File: laputa 2.jpg (127 KB, 736x420) Image search: [Google]
laputa 2.jpg
127 KB, 736x420
>>694164795
The sheeple of the Earth need this shit.
>>
>>694178969
Proto-Canaanite? Why on Earth would you be studying that? Tell me in all seriousness, do you or any of the members of your society partake in Demonic interaction?
>>
File: laputa.jpg (209 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
laputa.jpg
209 KB, 1440x900
>>694164795
Have your fucking slaves make decent fucking music too.
>>
>>694179188
Holy shit. Looking back, Twilight Princess had almost N64-graphics.
>>
>>694174102
You need a mentor. I suggest you find somebody in your own community that has wealth and power, and figure out a way in which your particular talents and skills could benefit him. Spend as much time around him as possible and listen. He has a network. He is a resource. Learn how to present yourself, and negotiate, and eventually his network will become your network.
>>
>>694179279
"Punic" gave it away
>>
>>694165854
Nah fuck off m8
>>
File: laputa 3.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
laputa 3.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
>>694179431
I know right?
This is the HD version too.

>>694164795
DO IT PLS
>>
>>694179279
Yeah, it's pretty insane if you look at the similarities, regardless of one's political stance, you can clearly see the collapse of American society will mimic the Roman collapse - a lack of a unified moral compass not entirely corrupted by gluttony and lust.
>>
How long have you been taking stimulants and are you aware of the mania that can occur while on them?
>>
What book would you recommend for objective info about your activities?
>>
>>694179419
Please this holy fuck. Make those assholes make music worth listening to.
>>
>>694164795
So if you have people basically controlling the big corporizations, then are you running the biggest god damn pyramid scheme in the world? Also what percentage do you get from these big companies? And why dont you just rename every company to the same thing and take over the world? Also did your organization kill JFK? I knew it wasnt Oswald!
>>
>>694164795
Op what should I invest in to make some quick cash?
>>
File: tumblr_nc6mrhM62K1qc3ju8o4_500.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc6mrhM62K1qc3ju8o4_500.gif
2 MB, 500x270
>>694164795
AT THE VERY LEAST you could release a fake video that looks like a castle in the sky, or better yet release multiple videos from a multitude of different angles.
>>
>>694174160
To contol a government, you first need to figure out how it works. Let's say you wanted some regulations passed in the United States that would illiminate competition for a medical product. You could hire lawyers to write the legislation, and set up a meeting, with wine, music, and food, between politicians who have the ability to introduce it and various corporations that stand to benefit. The conversation usually becomes a negotiation, and a pledge of campaign funds. However, a different approach is used for other governments.
>>
What do you do to threads?
>>
>>694179512
The whole thing is pretty great - was a refreshing reference on /b/
>>
>>694164795
How tall must the tower be before it falls?
>>
What do you do to threads ?
>>
>>694179499
Thank you for the answer, and that's very insightful, but I live in a shit town in the middle of nowhere. Not exactly a lot of secrecy and power in my part of Texas, although in the 60s there was so much, it's all gone now. One of the mayors of a neighboring town was actually a prime suspect in the organization of the JFK assassination, Bush has land out here, lots of rich powerful men used to gather and speak in secret out here, but it's all gone now. I'm basically staring at the remnants of an opportunity I was born too late to have. Is there anything else you can tell me? I need something, I need something small, something a random dude can't just pull out of his ass. I'm not asking you to break your oaths, I'm asking you to guide me. I need a mentor, that's all I want but I can't find one and I don't know how to do so. I've been obsessed with the Occult and the numerous secret societies that supposedly exist, and yet I get nothing for all of my fucking effort. Is there not something to be said for ambition? Is there not anyone within this group of yours that will mentor me, at least to see if I'm on the level that I need to be, or trustworthy? It's funny, you see in the movies every time someone gets recruited they end up taking the group down, fighting against it because "it's wrong" but if I was ever given such a rare opportunity, I'd want nothing more than to better the society, and ally myself with its members.
>>
>>694164795
Tits with triangles or you're not Iluminati
>>
>>694164795
Kekorga izations
>orga izations
Mein negger
>>
What will happen between Russia and NATO? It looks like 2nd Cold War is up, but if there will be real war (bombs and guns)? Or it all cool down after few years?
>>
>whats it pay
>what do you do?
>How to join?
>>
File: China-News-367971.jpg (24 KB, 590x302) Image search: [Google]
China-News-367971.jpg
24 KB, 590x302
>>694180245
>>
>>694176953
מה אתה מגלה להם?
>>
>>694164795
You know that Henry VIII had absolute isolation right?
If you're not fake then riddle me this riddle me that: sfbe uijt gbhu
>>
>>694174389
There are a wide variety, but mostly, just gay sex and drugs. A lot of violent/domination fantasies. A surprising number of people enjoy murder. It is very expensive to do the required work to turn it into a missing persons report. With some people, it's not even about sex. Sometimes they just want to eat human meat.
>>
>>694180258
>illiminate
>>
>>694180489
Study Russian, accept that communism is coming back big time. If you believe in the free market you will not last.
>>
File: laputa.gif (58 KB, 370x200) Image search: [Google]
laputa.gif
58 KB, 370x200
>>694180684
That chink shit doesn't count, it has already been debunked.
Now get off your ass and make the video again.

Debunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmrn2IuSW-Q
>>
>>694164795
You can't even string a proper sentence together. Therefore, I think this is wnough proof to determine that you're a phony.
>>
>>694181183
>wnough tho
>>
>>694181183
He can't even answer my riddle honestly so fake
One last chance op, whats this: sfbe uijt gbhu
>>
>>694174391
It's not so linear. There has always been influence, but the level of influence changes over time. For instance, in the late 1990s, there was a crises of a lack of influence that lasted until 9/11. Something similar happened in the late 1960s. Large segments of the population were escaping from our control and we had to adapt. We solidified most of our power, however, in 1914, when we simultaniously created a world war AND an income tax and central bank in the US.
>>
>>694181911
Bush did 9/11
>>
>>694164795
What really happened with 9/11? What was its true purpose?
>>
>>694180960
That's not answer to my question
>>
>>694181911
See? Fake
sfbe uijt gbhu
מה אתה מגלה להם?
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.