[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dangerous is it to smoke weed after snorting meth for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1184x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1184x666
How dangerous is it to smoke weed after snorting meth for the past 4 days straight without a lick of food and probably sweat more than I put in.
Anyways yeah I'm just trying to end this horrible feeling.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>694133344
Smoking weed is not dangerous you paranoid fuck. Chug water and eat some bread then go to sleep.
>>
>>694133344
Eating healthy food, drinking lots of water and sleeping is the only way to end the horrible feeling.
>>
>I'm hungry
>I'm thirsty
>Better take a drug that makes my mouth and throat dry, while at the same time making me feel hungry
>That will make me better
>>
>4 days straight without a lick of food

jesus christ op get off the computer and go to a mcdonald's asap
>>
>>694133344
the weeds fine but your gonna probs get knocked out from fituge
>>
eat now you bastard
>>
Weed isnt gonna make shit better
I love how you willl take meth yet wonder about the affects of marijuana
>>
>>694133344
>>694133532
fuckin electrolytes, do you speak it?
get some gatorade or if ur too broke put a little salt in that water or you'll die from osmosis.
>>
You guys don't understand that when you're on meth you don't eat or drink... It's not as simple as "just eat something faggit!" When you're on hard shit like that you have no desire to eat, and if you force yourself you're very uncomfortable
>>
That nug though.
>>
Have some coffee.
>>
I've had it cause panic attacks during previous binges
>>
>>694133344
OP is going to die
> Op is fag
>>
It will chill the fuck out of you if you have really been snorting some meth.
>>
I live in a town of only 5000 people

how do i find weed?
>>
>>694136893
ebay
>>
>>694136893
be friends with the cool kids you loser
>>
>>694133344
>a cry for help
cut yourself for attention like regular narcissistic teenagers instead of shit posting on /b/

Sage
>>
File: barf.jpg (78 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
barf.jpg
78 KB, 666x960
>>694136893
niggers will be lurking most places pokemon go will lure you to, so make sure you have plenty of cash and purple drank on you when you go.
>>
>>694133344
try eating chicken nuggets from BK and down some water smoking weed would probably make you feel alot better i had this problem once and weed was the only thing that worked
>>
>>694136893
grow it you dumb fuck
>>
>>694137536
>i had this problem once

what problem?
>>
>>694133344
Kys the feeling will never end
>>
>>694137762
not eating for days and wanting to smoke weed
>can you read?
>>
>>694133344
well, when compared to the meth binge, not dangerous at all.
>>
>>694133344
former chemist here
weed is one of the best things for come down indica is preferable but it doesn't really matter i advise trying to eat something before you crash or you will wake up with horrible gut pain
>>
>>694135183
>you're very uncomfortable
Yeah it's better to just continue taking meth and forget about food. You don't want to feel uncomfortable while starving
>>
>>694135183
Sounds like a fun time! When does the skin picking start?
>>
>>694138340
i don't get it.
>>
>>694138972
try meth youll understand what his taking about
>>
>>694135042
>Guy hasn't eaten in 4 days
>Electrolytes and sugar bro that'll do the trick
>>
>>694133344

compared to snort meth for 4 days withut eating it's pretty healthy i think
>>
Well within the first hour sativa strains put a mild strain on your heart. About half what sex does. With shatter it probably comes out to be twice what sex does. Which is like half what jogging does. Total number of recorded marijuana overdoses in history is 2 and one seems sketchy and involved a heart defect.
So fucking would be worse and jogging much worse.

But I would make some firecrackers instead of smoking. Here is what you do. Buy some Nutella and organic peanut butter and mix the two ingredients with a touch of butter. Then spread them on crackers. Then put the weed in the oven at 200 degrees f for 15 minutes. Then grind the weed and put it on the mix on the crackers. Then take a toothpick and whip it into the mix. Put the crackers in tinfoil and bake at 300 for 20 minutes. Put in freezer for 10 minutes to quickly cool down and then eat them all. All of them. You haven't eaten anything. You need food and weed. Enjoy.
I take Adderall by prescription and used to be an athlete the result was constantly low blood sugar and headaches when the shit wore off. Also anaemia because to top it off I'm a vegetarian for convenience sake. I used to keep kosher. Don't judge.
>>
>>694139827
Why did this kill the thread or did OP die?
>>
>>694139223
i work with some dudes who use crytal and no. staying up for 2-4 days at a time destroys you physically and you end up doing stupid shit. less than 20mg of adderall or coke is the way to go.
>>
>>694140502
>firecrackers

your gay nutella recipe is gay. there's a sushi roll called the firecracker, and that's pretty tasty though.
>>
File: IMAG0365.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0365.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Because op is such a faggot I'm skipping my Adderall today and not smoking this
>>
File: IMAG0012.jpg (707 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0012.jpg
707 KB, 1836x3264
Op reporting back after smoking several bowls of pretty potent bud and again, coming off of 4 days of no eating or even blinking. Oh and sweating my body's worth several times over. I just peed and it actually looked identical go dark soda. Like Pepsi.
Anyways I am already fully aware of the whole comprehension and cognitive skills imbalance when your sleep was just pulled right from under you for so long. And I swear I'm hearing so many songs, radio stations, etc playing in my head.
But I can actually hear them. Audibly.
>>
>>694140783
nah meth is better than both but i dont do either anymore, i just stick with weed
>>
>>694141113
i have that same asthma inhaler lol
>>
>>694141204
>better
i said no.
>>
>>694141176
>I can actually hear them.

Tell me there are commercials!
>>
>>694141176
the dark color means you have blood in your urine try staying clean for a few months and let your body recover cause next youll know youll have your organs failing and end up in the hospital
>>
>>694133344
It's probably exactly what you need
>>
>>694141647
pcp is better than all three
>>
>>694141176
my kinda guy lets be friends
>>
>>694141974
keep your nigger street drugs away from me.
>>
>>694142039
Get off me, pervert.
>>
>>694133344
its fucking weed dude, you shouldn't be snorting meth but its not like the weed is gonna do anything except get you high
>>
>>694141827
Actually it's probably just dehydration. Dark stool means blood and red pee means well blood.
>>
>>694142204
>weed will get you high

are you a doctor?
>>
>>694133344
Drink water you prick, at least that.
>>
you should eat then smoke weed. or smoke weed then eat then smoke weed again so you'll actually get high. actually probably this: smoke weed, eat, smoke weed, sleep, eat, then smoke weed again.
>>
>>694133532
>Smoking weed is not dangerous
We got us a retard
>>
Order a pizza and have it with water. Lots of water. Make it a deep dish.
>>
>>694133344
i think weed is what you really need right now, and a tall glass of water. it will help you get your appetite back and then smoke another bowl, chill out and eventually you'll get some rest. wake up and smoke more meth and do it all over again
>>
>>694141176
That's a nice looking weed.
Such a shame you're wasting it on your self-destructive efforts.
It would be so nice to smoke that with a girl and make sweet sweet love to each other.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.