[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a gun owner, I have an AR...I don't think everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1467973097815.jpg (315 KB, 1499x1177) Image search: [Google]
1467973097815.jpg
315 KB, 1499x1177
I'm a gun owner, I have an AR...I don't think everyone should have a constitutional right to own a gun.

I don't mind the rules getting tighter. It's not going to turn into the 1987 assault weapons ban and shrink supply and drive up costs to thousands of dollars per gun.

Just like our 'free speech' is limited in not being able to threaten presidential candidates and so forth, these changes would help keep guns out of the hands of the wrong people.
>>
You sound reasonable. Hope youre not drowned out my extremists on either side.
>>
I personally feel psychiatric evaluations should be part of our healthcare system (because mental health is health nonetheless.) And if you can't pass, you can't have a gun.

Thoughts?
>>
>>694120247
You wanna know how we know you're nogunz?
>>
>>694120247
As a dutch person I've talked to gun owners before one here because I couldn't wrap my head around the private possesion of fire-arms with high capactity mags, silencers and other things that would surpass the excuse of purely defending yourself etc.

I must say it's good to see a moderate opinion on the matter, but I am curious how you would feel (purely from a non-bias standpoint) about a buyback program like the australians had in the 90s, and how you would feel about mandatory traning for owners (let's say 5 to 10 courses on safety and responsible ownership).
>>
>>694120247
Well go put it in your mouth then you fuckin shill.
>>
>>694120596

I just went shooting yesterday it was great, I had a blast - I'm definitely not "MURRICA MUH GUNZ", and I don't think everyone should jump to that side in defense of our 'rights' either. It's not the right way to look at it.
>>
>>694120247
>sniper rifle
>bb gun
my sides
>>
Its a fucking air rifle.
>>
File: 1466697784703.jpg (66 KB, 495x505) Image search: [Google]
1466697784703.jpg
66 KB, 495x505
>>694120247
*****WARNING**** ***Racism Detected***

Diversity Inclusive Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads. Asian don't count not brown enough sorry.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMC) The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.
>>
That picture is of a fucking bb/airsoft rifle wtf
>>
>>694120718

If all guns disappeared I would be ok with it.

Realistically it doesn't make sense to get rid of 'some guns' or 'most guns'. It has to be all or none.

If you want to think about it realistically, then you have to add in criminals also would refuse/hide their weapons. I'm not sure how you'd round up those weapons, but I'm assuming it would be a costly operation both in dollars and lives to accomplish.

Mandatory training and (probably psych evaluations) would be a great idea.
>>
>>694120247
We already have lots of limits on the second amendment and laws in place to keep some people (felons, domestic abusers, etc) from getting guns. In a nation with so many guns and the freedom (generally) to own them, there will be accidents and tragedies. That's no reason to curtail our rights. That logic is like saying we need more limits on the first amendment because people get offended and butthurt over the smallest things.

In a free society, sometimes rights will be expressed in a negative way. You have to take the bad with the good
>>
>>694120247
So much this. The right to beat arms for every civilian is fucking ridiculous.

You should at the very least have to take a class to teach how to care for the gun, basic shooting techniques and laws corresponding to the firearm they purchased.

It makes me weep every time someone dies by accidental discharge, or an obvious mental case shoots up a crowd.

Fucking idiots have the loudest voices
>>
>>694120585
Biggest issue with this is everyone has a disorder now in modern psychology.
>>
>>694120718

Oh also, supressors/silencers are nice for defense, because if someone invades your home...firing off a gun inside can damage your ears and it would make things a shitstorm for you and anyone else inside.
>>
>>694120832
>'rights'
Why in quotes anon?
>>
>>694121205

I'm not trying to curtail everyone's rights, but if you had to take a mandatory safety class (at the very least), it'd be a way to ensure some extra level. The fact that the only thing standing between me and a new gun is the guy at my local FFL who could refuse to transfer it to me, is frightening.
>>
>>694121314
On the plus side, it will alert neighbours of the peril. Causing them to call for back-up. And I'd suggest putting some earmuffs in your gun safe, that extra half-senconf of putting them on shouldn't slow you down that much.

Besides, a nice loud shot will scare of most intruders without the need to kill them (makes such a mess of the carpets).
>>
>>694121247
They used to teach this in public schools.
>>
>>694121247
i dont get that you need a drivers license to drive a car but no training at all to own a gun.
>>
>>694121345

Well think about it, are you aware of how and when you lost your first amendment right to use speech to threaten a presidential candidate?

https://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1532-threats-against-former-presidents-and-certain-other-secret

They did this without anyone's consent, it was passed and is law now. We had no say.
>>
>>694121511
Why is that frightening to you?
>>
>>694121511
There's also the background check. He could refuse, but he still has to run you through the system.

I think gun safety should be taught in every high school across the country, and students should get to handle unloaded firearms. However, I don't think safety classes should be mandated for adults. Some people don't need the classes, and I don't think the government has any business telling me i need more education. But I could live with some kind of training, however I can imagine it getting repetitive and wasteful as people buy more than one gun over time
>>
>>694120247
>in a country with simmering race hate
Way to play into the Jewish media brainwashing you social media drone.
>>
>>694121743
I understand that, same reason you cant use the 1st to incite people into violence. I understand the 2nd maybe could have some restrictions, but i dont know what they should be. Because none of the purposed solutions, besides more education, actually adds more protection to citizens and in fact hurts joe average who isnt an ass, but whats to purchase what he can afford.
>>
I believe that everybody, even a convicted felon, has the right to defend their own lives with a firearm.

Tighter regulations won't stop criminals or crazies from getting guns. Even if it did, the result would be more creative ways to people.
>>
>>694121771

It's frightening because that's the only system in place to refuse a gun to someone, and it's based solely on the FFL owner. We should have something more rigid in place, that's all.
>>
>>694122044

Correct, I agree with you. Would love to come up with some reasonable restrictions.
>>
>>694122149
That's just not true. The database can refuse as well. The dealer can't just ignore the background check. Atf says pass, fail or delayed
>>
>>694120849
>>694120892
>>694120928
>>694121980

the pic is a joke obv lol
>>
>>694122149
Well some ffl holders wont do transfers for people they dont know. And i dont really find that frightening, because the people going through ffl, are usually law abiding citizens. Crackhead bob doesnt go through an ffl
>>
>>694122297

Sorry, I guess in this context I'm talking specifically about the scenario where someone who looks good on paper comes in, but may give off a bad vibe to the owner. It's completely subjective at that point, and to the system you're fine, but we know that's not always true. How do we ensure further safety there?
>>
One problem I see is the extreme disparity between the "authorities" and the "people". One of the biggest reasons for the citizens to be well armed is to stop tyranny in its tracks. The "authorities" are supposed to fear mass uprising by the people as a way to keep them in check. So any one or ten or even 50 who go batshit and revolt, can be put down easily, but if the majority decides to take up arms, the "Government" should not stand a chance.

Now, let's look at any city in the US, and what is carried in their SWAT tank/truck. And they send out dozens of bullet-proof ultra warriors against the citizenry at a moment's notice. And that is just a police force. Not the military might of the USA, which if turned against its citizens would obliterate them immediately.

So, one quick check shows the government now has access to HUNDREDS of highly highly effective non-lethal "deterrents" which should make our "authrorities carrying guns against the citizenry a thing of the past. But almost NO-ONE is hollering for the cops to be disarmed and to ONLY carry non-lethal deterrents. Kind of odd that, eh?

If the government can easily attack people with fully automatic assault rifles, rocket launchers, tanks, and so on, then what hope does the constitutional check of the people have in halting tyranny?
>>
>>694122563
And how can you do it with due process?
>>
File: 1455132184000.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1455132184000.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>694122645
It wouldnt be like that, there are more citizens than military/police. Plus factor in desertion rate, other countries, and the fact that everytime the government shoots a citizen, more people will go to the cause. The american government would be drasticallt weakened.
>>
>>694121980
>social media drone
I'm going to use this term, anon.
>>
>>694120247
guns are not the only thing to kill lots of people with if you are crazy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

a knife massacre, 33 dead, 100+ injured
>>
>>694122654

That's what I'm wondering.

Perhaps citizens would have to enroll in safety courses, to learn basics. Just like motorcycle and motorvehicle training.

It might be enough to dissuade someone trying to go through official channels to obtain a firearm.

On the other hand, I feel like that would be just another stopgap, and the criminal marketplace would probably grow larger - although I can't say for certain.

Getting guns out the hands of anyone who has obtained them illegally will be the challenge.
>>
>>694123071

True, but they are the easiest thing to obtain to inflict the most damage.

If all guns disappeared, there's no doubt that knives and other things would take their place. People are fucked up.

The argument here is to keep guns around, but find more creative ways of keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people while still allowing any law abiding citizen to continue enjoying their rights.
>>
File: 1467259726667.jpg (15 KB, 318x405) Image search: [Google]
1467259726667.jpg
15 KB, 318x405
>>694121310
Modern psychology basically exists to make money for pharmaceutical companies.

This is what happens the further you get from God, that we forget our own free will and call people who make bad decisions mental cases instead of just irresponsible people.
>>
>>694122563
A responsible licence owner will use their best judgement, but sometimes you just can't judge a book by its cover.
>>
>>694123071
imagine they had guns.
how many would have died ?
>>
>>694123079
Well let us look at illinois. Im from here and you have to have a state specific id to buy guns/ammo/and to even have them in your house. The state police issue the id, and it takes a fucking while for it to come in and you have to renew it every 10ish years. I could see this implemented at the federal level, but remember Chicago is full of gun violence so...doesnt really work.
>>
>>694122948
And then they bring in the air force and the bombers. The Government is a nasty apparatus that won't just give up if it collectively thinks it is right. There should NOT be a >>>HUGE<<< disparity between what the people can own to defend themselves and what the Government can bring to bear.

How many Aztecs died for every Horse Warrior attacking them?
>>
>>694120247
just keep the wrong people out and we're fine
>>
>>694123511
>implying the government would do bombing runs on its own citizens
>implying everything would be fine if they did
>>
>>694120247
for a shill you are a lousy one. I hope they didn't pay your too much.
>>
>>694123497

That's interesting, and I wonder what percent of that gun violence in Chicago is done with illegal firearms.

I found this:
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/Assets/downloads/20151102-Tracing-Guns.pdf

Pretty insane
>>
>>694120585
define mentally ill.
>>
>>694120718
prove your claim of citizenship.
>>
>>694120893
fuck off cuck
>>
>>694123318
>>694120585
>>694123795
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>694123735
Well, if they dont have the id...it is an illegal firearm. And they are kinda tough on those ids.
>>
>>694123980
Ok
>>
>>694121111
well son if you would have to spend two years in the army, no certain members of your generation, all of you. I would have no problem with that.
>>
>>694121247
you mean like Adam Lanza. he received mandatory training. did that help?
>>
>>694121511
that's funny the brady bill was to be the solution to the problem. guess we got sold a dead donkey.
also you're a fucking drama queen.
>>
>>694120247
those are bb guns
>>
>>694121684
bet you don't get a lot.
by the way people drive these days the training isn't working.
>>
>>694121771
he's a drama troll.
>>
>>694120247
>doesn't specify what needs to change
>claims these changes will help keep guns out of the hands of the wrong people

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

OP is a fag
>>
>>694124805
compare traffic deaths in western countries to traffic deaths in countries where you dont need a drivers license e.b. egypt.
its like no 1 cause of death there.
>>
>>694123079
>Getting guns out the hands of anyone who has obtained them illegally will be the challenge.

And we as legal gun owners should not have our rights infringed while that's figured out. And suggesting any further restriction in that respect is nothing more than an infringement on our rights. It will neither help reduce crime or save lives.
>>
>>694122044
you can't use the first to incite but it still happens. should we place heavy restriction on the first?
remember the dallas police were there to protect BLM's first amendment right.
now they are dead. if there was no first they would be alive right now.
44,000 gun laws
some restriction
pick one
>>
>>694124036

Check out that pdf, it was nuts

>(1) Chicago’s violence problem is directly linked to the number of illegal guns available in the City;
(2) Sixty percent of guns recovered in crimes in Chicago were first sold in other states, many with weaker gun laws; and
(3) A small handful of gun stores, three from Cook Country and one from Gary, Indiana, continue to be responsible for a disproportionate number of crime guns recovered on Chicago’s streets
>>
>>694120585
>And if you can't pass, you can't have a gun.
They already have mental checks and they are relatively ineffective. Doesn't do its intended purpose

>>694120718
high cap mags, silencers
People like using them at the range. Mags so you don't reload every 2 seconds. Silencers so it's easier on the ears

>>694121511
>safety class
ehl o ehl

How in the hell would this curb gun related crime? Oh wait, it won't.
>>
>>694122149
he is federally licensed. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT??????????????
>>
>>694120247
European here
>sniper rifle
kekking
>>
>>694120247
I think anybody at any time should be able to buy anything they like and own anything at anytime.

People try to play with others lives too much and that's pat of the tension causing mother fuckers to snap.

I kind of don't even believe we need police and damn sure don't by the whole victim-less crime shit we got flooding our prisons.
>>
>>694125422
Just because those guns were originally purchased in other states doesn't mean the criminals using them went there to purchase them. It's a felony to sell/buy guns in one state when the purchaser is from another state without an FFL from the purchasers state transferring it to the purchaser
>>
>>694121247
Should we ban cum?

>some asshole has gurl
>they have sex, he accidentaly cums in her
>gurl has abortion
>cause: accidental discharge
>>
>>694125391
That restriction is already on the 1st man. Of course criminals will still use do it. That is why, if they dont die you can slap another charge on them. The one thing that i think could help is called exile laws. But the dems think the laws are racist because they might unfairly target black people, but it doesnt.
Seeing as how it wasnt rioters that shot the cops, i dont see how your example makes sense.
>>
>>694123479
what's it like to be this ignorant?
>>
>>694121247
>The right to beat arms for every civilian is fucking ridiculous.
You do know we don't have that right?
There is extensive background checks.
It's really bull shit and just leaving criminals and cops with all of the weapons.
>>
>>694125084
we're not talking about Egypt, are we?
>>
>>694125430
funny, we just had a sexual harassment test at work. video and a test. easy right? wrong. the test questions were written in Latin.
what were you saying about a test?
>>
File: 94526582158.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
94526582158.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>694120247
>Yes hand in your guns like good goyims
>>
>>694120247
Coming from a country with incredibly strict guns laws and pretty much no gun violence despite having one of the highest gun-to-inhabitant ratios in Europe, I completely agree.

Even simple regulations can do wonders. I spent around 5-6 weeks getting my hunting rifle, most of that was spent doing a thorough background check by the police. When I go shooting I buy the ammunition there, it's registered to my weapon and I can't buy for any other calibers than the ones I own and can prove I own.

Fun fact: Anders Behring Breivik and I use the same shooting range. They've got the complete lists of when he was there and how much he shot every time.

There's a catch there though, we don't have the same paranoia that Americans seem to. Weapons are restricted to 3-4 bullets in magazine and chamber, and no automatics. Shotguns can't have more than 2 shells in them at any one time.

Psychiatric evaluations come into play. If I had been talking a lot about suicide on social media, been threatening or otherwise acted irresponsibly, I would've been denied. If I had visited a psychiatric hospital I would also probably have been denied as a safety precaution. Not because I'd be a threat to others, but to myself.
>>
>>694121247
>be in boy scouts as a lad
>go to summer camp
>take guns badge class
>get learnt how to operate firearms safely
>shoot .22 rifles all day every day
Nowadays I bet the sjw's got them to remove those badges because >muh chillunz being allowed to use guns
>>
>>694125790
the police will be where ever a BLM protest is being held.
can you imagine how they are going to feel after dallas?
stop the protests, you stop the problem.
>>
>>694126347
Own three rifles: 2 bolt action rifles, one for match shooting and the other for hunting, as well as a shotgun for hunting.
Have fired a few pistols, but since they are not hunting weapons they are incredibly hard to get, requiring a LOT of paperwork, background checks and proof of membership in a pistol club for several years.
>>
>>694123511
>country decides it's a good idea to start bombing their own civillians
>country gets BTFO by every other country for being a retard
>>
>>694126515
BLM got upgraded to domestic terrorists now, didn't they? Way to shoot yourselves in the foot, BLM..
>>
>>694126347
you government and mine ain't exactly the same.
>>
>>694126515
>implying police are a part of the right to assemble
Where in the bill of rights does it say a cop presence has to be around when you assemble? Having cops there is a restriction to the 1st, already. Your example is shit.
>>
Norfag here again. There is one thing that the American system does well though: Nobody will ever invade you. They'll not be fighting the armed forces, they'll fight the entire nation and so many people will be armed and competent in firearm operation.
If my country gets invaded again, we don't really have that safety, we'll just have to go back to guerilla tactics and hold them off until NATO comes in.
>>
>>694126429
They probably have badges for hugging and checking privilege. I'm amazed the boy scouts havent been purged from history as evidence of the patriarchy.
>>
>>694126347
>we don't have the same paranoia that Americans seem to
>Shotguns can't have more than 2 shells

That seems pretty damn paranoid. And stupid. That's like having a law that sticks of dynamite are legal, but you can't carry more than 2 per satchel. OK...until the day the guy is going to make it rain. You've accomplished nothing, but restricted everyone.
>>
>>694126730
They have to deploy police, protests always get ugly real quickly.
>>
>>694120247
you idiots want to kill private sells repeal the nfa and we can talk
>>
>>694127000
Which means it is already a restriction to the first? A restriction caused this shooting, not a lack of restrictions.
>>
>>694126673
That's just the thing though, isn't it? Your government appears malevolent, mine's very passive.
But we see this paranoia running through the American populace constantly: Look at the women who feel threatened by everything to the rednecks who think a non-white president is going to nuke the US because.. Just because.

I generally love Americans and I support your right to own guns (why not? Guns are awesome!), but it always devolves into the bullshit argument of "If we take away the guns, only criminals will have them".
>>
>>694126978
Actually, the rationale behind it is that you only need two shells for hunting. If you waste those two, the birds are already too far away. Really, it's to avoid wasted shots that can potentially harm other people in the vicinity.
>>
>>694127219
How is that a bullshit argument? It will take generations for all the firearms to be rounded up in America if there was a ban, in this time, yes only criminals will have the weapons.
>>
>>694127207
What caused it is niggers thinking they can join in on a 'protest' and go looting, and be fully justified in doing so because every sjw is behind blm
>>
File: 1468213171122.png (905 KB, 570x1114) Image search: [Google]
1468213171122.png
905 KB, 570x1114
>>
>>694127372
And they'll cost in the thousands of dollars, something most criminals can't afford.
>>
What OP is expressing is classic authoritarianism. It's precisely the exact opposite of the entire premise of the founding of the United States.

"I gots mine, you don't get yours, I feel safer." That's about it.

Governments feel safer when they have the guns, and you don't. They feel safer when they have the political power and you don't.

The great joke is that everyone debates guns, government is going after EVERYTHING.

Speech, assembly, security in person and possessions, elimination of due process.

How many times a day more do you think the EPA is kicking people out of their homes or fining them for bullshit they made up a year ago, vs. gun enforcement? How much more often is someone from the government violating someone's privacy than arresting someone for having a banned weapon? It's not even close.

There is virtually no gun crime in the US compared to everything else and the population as a whole. It's a great distraction. That too, the government enjoys. Stay docile and unfocused masses. Fight amongst yourselves about magazine capacity and various arbitrary aspects of weapons. We'll just be taking over your lives.
>>
>>694120247
this explains a loot about op..
>>
>>694127532
^
>>
>>694127572
Freud was a fucking retard.
>>
>>694127498
YOU! image search this i dare you.
>>
>>694127511
Criminals can still get guns even if you're required to install a camera and gps tracker on every firearm
>>
>>694127498

Is this the 'lone' Dallas shooter?
>>
>>694127511
Only criminals will afford them.
Guns can lead to great profit for criminals, not law abiding citizens. This is why in California, a place where "assault weapons" have been banned for decades, only criminals have them. They aren't in stores. Even when plenty of evil guns are available in stores everywhere, just like you libtards shit yourselves about, criminals pay 10 times as much and import them.
>>
>>694127456
What caused it was one (or a few) guys who wanted to kill cops and used a protest that was restricted with police presence to carry out the plan. Your example was shit, just admit it.
>>
>>694127644
I'm sure you're much smarter.. please enlighten us fagget
>>
>>694127644
He was very intelligent. Just happened to be very, very wrong on many, many things.
>>
File: 1468156764660.jpg (73 KB, 636x703) Image search: [Google]
1468156764660.jpg
73 KB, 636x703
>>694127700
yes
>>
>>694127511
>cost in the thousands of dollars
>implying criminals dont have that money
We arent talking pickpockets
>>
>>694127822
He wasn't wrong. He just came at things with his perspective. Just because the hippy culture of today doesn't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>694126978
U has boomstick, then?
>>
>>694127532

OP here, I don't agree.

The problem with gun violence we have in the US is that most of it is done with illegal guns, and we have no way of dealing with it that's effective.

The other thing that the govt is trying to limit is what to do when a citizen who looks good on paper goes in and buys a weapon and then does something terrible with it. In this case I admit it's a situation of ruining everyone else's rights because of one asshole.

With regards to illegal firearms though I had no idea how to deal with that.
>>
>>694127664
Criminals can always get guns. The difference is that it's going to be a whole lot less of them.
>>
>>694127322
And I'm damned because I didn't copy paste the pistol/rifle limit two.

Does the target fly away too dipshit? The magazine capacity is idiotic.

You either trust the person with the gun, or you don't. You don't. And such an arbitrary limitation on someone you don't trust. It's ridiculous.
"I'm going to give you this gun, and all the ammunition you want". Now because I think you're a fucking idiot and will accidentally shoot someone or fire wildly at nothing, only two round at a time Dingus! You got that?"

"MMk twwooo wounds atta tum."
>>
>>694127511
>And they'll cost in the thousands of dollars

Sauce. Criminals will get their gun before the spike anyways

Secondly, manufacturing a firearm isn't impossible. With some know how and the resources, weapons can be made. There are illegal weapon manufactures who profit
>>
>>694128098
Less what? Criminals or guns? Because i highly doubt many people will sell them back
>>
File: Untitled.png (107 KB, 565x584) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
107 KB, 565x584
>>694127653
ayy
>>
>>694120247
>sniper rifle

Its only a sniper rifle in the hands of professional. Otherwise its just a rifle. Also your poat is 1/10 for bait
>>
>>694128008
Any chink in the system will be exploited and will end with only criminals and those above the law with guns.

Slippery slope and not worth it. I personally don't care if a few people die every month or so to gun violence. Freedom isn't free and it's a huge population.
>>
>>694128098
The only place where there will be a whole lot less of them will be in law abiding citizens hands. You're doing nothing to reduce crime or save lives and are only turning what would normally be a law abiding citizen into a criminal with a superfluous piece of legislation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
Jim wrecking gun nuts, he should make a new one since a lot more shootings have happened.
>>
>>694120247
"Free speech" is limited because you're actively threatening someone (also known as "action"). It's not really limiting speech by saying "those words are bad," you're limiting someone's "right" to harm another individual.

That's a false analogy, OP. What would have been more accurate would be to compare limiting what people are allowed to use said firearm for. At the end of the day, a gun isn't going to go on a killing spree: a person is. Just like with words, the speech isn't going to kill the president: a person is.
>>
File: 1468023780358.jpg (189 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1468023780358.jpg
189 KB, 720x960
>>694128794
>le comedian vid

Get out
>>
>>694121684

you need a driver's license to get a gun you fuckboii
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1386x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1386x1130
>>694128794
>>
File: nofun.jpg (16 KB, 233x280) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
16 KB, 233x280
>>694128968
Oh you dont like fun? well im sorry.
>>
>>694129023
And a squeaky clean record. And residence in the state or a local ffl to transfer the firearm to you. Next this guy is gonna say you can buy guns on eBay without a background check
>>
>>694129023
no, you dont retard
>>
>>694123318
>>694121310
That's not true, you fucking mongs. I really hope this is bait, but if it isn't, I wish you would at least attempt to educate yourselves. You are both part of the problem, so either educate yourselves, or kill yourselves. Please.
>>
>>694124936
>doesnt know what he wants changed
>must be bad

Guntards everyone
>>
>>694121878
>Hay boy, i aint thank adults shud take safety classes.
Horrible fucking idea on your part. Never fucking assume someone is competent. Ever.
>>
>>694120247
>daisy
>sniper rifle
Good bait, take it to /k/
>>
>>694129372
I think what he meant is you have to have some form of photo identification with your address on it. Which you absolutely do have to have along with your social for the forms. Hell I even had to fill that out and have my background ran with my carry permit even tho in GA the permit serves as your BG check.
>>
>>694129621
all you need is cash my friend
>>
>>694120718
It's because you never had to fight an oppressive government for your freedom. We are a relatively new country and new concepts. It's hard for most europoors to comprehend this, just like it's hard for us Amerifats to comprehend how you live like you do.
>>
>>694128794
By his logic we should nerf the world.. I grew up around hundreds of guns and had nothing but fun with them. If you're going to ban guns then ban knives, cars, and everything else because there are moments where they kill people too. Comedian logic is pretty dumb...
>>
>>694120247
I think the problem is the constitution and bill of rights aren't being taught in our schools. Most people don't have any knowledge of natural rights and how our founding fathers applied that concept with our Constitution. Ignorance and the left with be America's downfall.
>>
>>694129865
You're a retard. Go in a gun store and try that shit. Unless you're talking about private sales which in that case it's fine if you're not a dindu tryna nuffin. But if you are tryna nuffin then you and the person selling their gun have both committed felonies and are part of the problem.
>>
>Tobacco
>cars
>alcohol
>poor diet/obesity
All kill way more than firearms (and that INCLUDING bullshit gang violence AND suicides) and yet you pretend like you actually care about the public's safety.

Fuck off.
>>
>>694129100
a fucking men

the chart politicians don't want you to see
>>
>>694120893
Kek'd hard.
>>
>>694129964
oh another idiot who cant enjoy a comedians act, are you one of the 10% who goes "if you dont like it go home" over and over again in your head? Or are you just a terrible person overall.
>>
>>694130121
They are raised from an early age to be feefee based panty waists incapable of thinking for themselves.
>>
>>694130194
you remember what happened last time we tried to ban alcohol you fucking retard. and what are we going to do, ban food?
>>
>>694130247
>Or are you just a terrible person overall.
You're the one trying to get personal. Ad-hominem attacks instead of airing out your differences in a civilized manor..

Spoiler: you're a piece of shit
>>
>>694121111
You need guns to round up guns. Most gun control advocates don't realize they aren't anti gun, they are anti civilian ownership. But then again most cucks are statists.
>>
File: Argument.jpg (50 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
Argument.jpg
50 KB, 679x516
>>694130414
nice question dodging, have you been practising?
You can just ignore name calling if you want, calling you a terrible person was NOT my argument.
>>
>>694130417

nothing would change in this country if trump rounded up all our guns, he probably will anyways
>>
>>694121205
This guy gets it. I also love how everyone is OK with giving up the right to due process by denying someone on a no fly list the right to protect themselves. Fucking sjws and leftist are ruining America.
>>
>>694120247
Those are b,b guns
>>
>>694130607
>are you one of the 10% who goes "if you dont like it go home" over and over again in your head?
Is that what you call a question? I can't tell if you're 14 or just retarded..
>>
>>694121247
>The right to beat arms for every civilian is fucking ridiculous.

"beat arms".

kek
>>
>>694120718
Suppressor (not silencer) shouldn't require the $200 tax stamp and months of waiting. In other countries you can buy one and it's considered common courtesy when shooting and having neighbors around. They don't silence shit but make it a little more quiet. Also shooting someone in your house when one is equipped won't fuck your ears.
>>
File: SHootingRange_1024x1024.jpg (189 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
SHootingRange_1024x1024.jpg
189 KB, 800x800
>>694120247
Ah... I remember the days I was completely antigun then read up on it and become a fudd then read up on it some more and became pro gun now.

If you want do curb gun violence there's two main things to focus on:

>Homicide especially in mostly impoverished gang filled areas
>Suicide

Everything else is both rare or seems not to be because it is extremely over represented by the media and politicians (the ones who don't know shit about guns). Gun violence is actually declining in general but these are currently the two main problems when it comes to the majority of gun violence.
>>
>>694122251
Reasonable by whose definition?
>>
>>694130399
Do you think I want to ban alcohol? I don't get what you're trying to say?
>>
>>694130782
Since you clearly arent getting it let me rephrase it, do you not find hes act funny just because you disagree so strongly with him?
the 10% thing was a part of hes act.
>>
>>694130869
Also deregulation of suppressors would bring the price down. I don't know about you but I've already paid $500-$700 for a gun and think it's bullshit to have to pay $800+ plus $200 for a stamp just to barely make my gun more quiet and look a bit cooler
>>
File: Shrug2.png (231 KB, 622x674) Image search: [Google]
Shrug2.png
231 KB, 622x674
I can think of one thing that would make /pol/ slightly look towards some gun control.

Niggers.
>>
>>694131122
Also $150+ for a threaded barrel.
>>
>>694129893
>It's because you never had to fight an oppressive government for your freedom
Wait, what?
They fought the Nazis way later than you fought your govt a million years ago. Yet they don't own an arsenal per home.
>>
>>694122645
Not to mention most bases are in larger cities and our military isn't armed except for security forces. Every base would be over ran within minutes even if only 10% of armed citizens attacked.
>>
>>694131106
Never once did I comment on the quality of the humor. I love Jefferies and I've seen everything he's ever produced. You assume a lot. You are very bad assessment and reasoning.
>>
>>694130909

The question is how to remove illegal firearms in the US.

87% of illegal firearms were at one point LEGAL firearms.

How do we stop this from happening?
>>
>>694120247
Those are BB guns
>>
>>694123511
Implying there would be huge formations of civilians out in fields to be bombed. Isis is doing pretty good against those aircraft.
>>
>>694131106
>the 10% thing was a part of hes act.
>do you not find hes act funny
It's HIS you fucking 3rd grader. Jesus gtfo.
>>
>>694131601
>3rd grader
that's about the logic skills of the average anti gun idiot.
>>
>>694131419
>Comedian logic is pretty dumb
Does this not imply that you find the comedian dumb? If you like him so much, how come you failed to mention it in your original post AND did you really think of the act as my argument against guns? I posted it because its funny and relevant and you just went "thats a dumb argument herpity derp"
>>
>>694131773
Found his logic dumb you fucking twat.
>>
File: guncontrolclinteastwood.jpg (15 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
guncontrolclinteastwood.jpg
15 KB, 236x282
>>694131249
What does this mean exactly? You do know that areas where there are a high density of niggers already have the highest forms of gun restriction laws?
>>
>>694120247
See...extreme idiots like yourself fail to get the point.
It's not about having tighter regulations or changin the constitution.
If a criminal wants to buy a gun, he will do so even if the law is more strict you moronic fuck. And when the said criminal does so, the law abiding citizen will not be able to properly defend himself or even neutralize the threat before there are any casualties.
You got that you dumbfuck?
>>
>>694131601
english isnt my first language and im not a grammar nazi, are you? there sure are many of you these days, when can i expect another holocaust?
>>
>>694120247
I think gun ownership should be limited to police, DoD, active duty, retired, and veterans. I think Americans should serve their country for some rights. I hate that people here feel like they "have the right" to do shit when most have never even served jury duty. I want to punch every person I hear complaining about or trying to get out of their civic duty in the fucking face. And yes, I think all firearms with the exception of shotguns and hunting rifles, should be restricted to people who are cops, serving or have served in the military.
>>
>>694120247
That isn't a 'sniber rible'. Fugging shid.
>>
>>694131857
>did you really think of the act as my argument against guns?
>Found his logic dumb you fucking twat.
i'll take that as a yes then, dont click on links in the future if the upset you this much, would also not be a bad move to just stop posting here, that way nobody can respond to you.
>>
>>694131357
Defending your nation from invading your country is definitely the same as fighting your own government for your freedom. Not to mention europoors don't know what freedom is, only their government provided farce.
>>
>>694131972
What country are you from? I just want to understand the source of your retardation, or how someone can be so dumb in general... the mysteries..
>>
>>694131879
>extreme
>wants stricter laws but not a full-on ban
Nigger, do you know what extreme means?

I do agree with you though. Criminals will turn to the black market which is extremely well-funded already. An all-out ban would only make things more dangerous.
>>
>>694132171
god you're a jaded little fagget.. have fun with your aids infested personality
>>
File: howeuropeansseetheus.webm (3 MB, 490x266) Image search: [Google]
howeuropeansseetheus.webm
3 MB, 490x266
>>694131461
Well that's the difference between you and me. I don't advocate that guns are the problem and will yield the solution when action is done against them. I advocate that these people getting them are the problem and need to be fixed. The thing we should be focusing on is these downtrodden socioeconomic areas which we see the high amounts of gun violence and illegal gun ownership. If you combat this then gun violence will go down as well as violent crime (crime in general really) will all go down.
>>
>>694132066
Natural rights much? There is no feel dipshit.
>>
>>694120247
Well as you know gun control doesn't work, every criminal is carrying a fully automatic uzi I mean come on, they make automatics illegal and boom every thug on the street has one now.
BTW I'm a hunter and own rifles and shotguns but there's no need for an AR or shit, we amended the end mentioned about prohibition because we realized it was a bad idea so maybe it's time to change some other shit that the slave owning rich people decided is okay..... BTW one of George Washington's first acts was against the whiskey rebellion which he commanded more troops to stop it vs how many were commanded during the revolutionary war. It's time people realized it wasn't about taxation that the elite fought against, it was WHO the population were paying taxes to
>>
>>694132066
shut your fucking cuck mouth. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is on the Constitution for a reason. By what you say, you think only the gov't should have all the responsibility of protecting your SJW ass. Faggots like you are the reason there are so many shootings. Easy prey that can't back their shit up and would abandon their wife and child to hide in a starbucks and Instagram a mass shooting instead of carrying a weapon to prevent one. Gun free zones my ass eat shit bitch nigga.
>>
>>694132254
from a country where we dont have gender pronouns, now there is a mystery for you to solve.

- Riddler.
>>
>>694132423
Good argument, are you in the debate team? no? You should join.
>>
>>694132427
Fuck you mean, natural rights? Bc you're a leach on society for being born here that means you should just have rights? Uh, yeah faggot. That's exactly what I'm saying needs to be changed. Lazy cocksucker.
>>
The same people screaming they want bans on guns are also screaming about how corrupt the police are
So you want to take away the peoples' right to bear arms while this supposed monster is looming over us
Would that not only help embrace the dogmatic evil of law enforcement
Would you like me to cut the crust off of your pb&j
>>
>>694132066
Fuck off fascist.
>>
>>694132631
>implying there was ever a debate
Nope. Just a faggy foreigner afraid of guns annd using Jim Jefferies as empirical evidence for his feelings.
>>
>>694132513
The constitution wasn't brought down from a mountain with some dousche on tablets of stone, it was made by a bunch of rich dudes who wanted the people to pay taxes to them and not to the king.
>>
>>694132776
I see you passed history class new friend. Might want to Google natural rights + founding fathers + constituion. Protip, the founding fathers understood the concept and created the constitution based on natural rights. Lern2skool
>>
The constitution also says you can't drink alcohol soooooookk
>>
>>694132950
>13:20:51
Like slavery ?
>>
File: 1465826612425.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1465826612425.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>694120247
I like your picture of the sniper rifles OP. Those are .338 Lapua Magnums, and they take 30 magazine clips
>>
>>694120718

As a dutch person living in africa I can wrap my head around gun ownership... missile ownership... atomic nuclear warhead ownership.

One you live in a black hellhole you can understand why people want to own guns.

I can also understand why people would like to bomb and exterminate other people too.
>>
>>694132950
>natural rights
but but it's not printed on paper so they don't exist (sarcasm)
>>
>>694132913
>using Jim Jefferies as empirical evidence
so you DO think the vid was my argument, it was just a link i gave, you have no idea where i stand on guns and thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>694133034
Where? Also
>ooooooooookkkkkkk
Found the teenage mexican girl
>>
>>694120247
That picture is so dumb. Those are fucking bb guns. Good luck killing someone with that. It might sting like a bitch but you arent gonna die
>>
>>694120247
shillary pls go
>>
>>694133285
>you have no idea where i stand on guns
never said I did and nobody cares
>>
>>694132513
You shut your fuckin faggot mouth. You don't deserve the right to own a gun bc you think that gun makes you a fuckin tough guy. You think you're protecting yourself from the government when the truth is you're scared of the niggers, the Jews, and the habibs and you're looking for an excuse to legally shoot one. Nowhere in my post did I mention gun free zones. I only said if you want a gun, you should be forced to serve your country for that right. What are you illiterate? Have a cabinet full of rifles. Hunting rifles. Carbines. .308 battle rifles. Handguns. Shotguns. I have a respect for the death and destruction that could be unleashed by the weapons I own bc I've actually killed people with them. You're just some dumbass peckerwood who hates nigs and spicks thinking the only way you feel safe from the coming social justice war is having a gun. You itchy retard. Shut your stupid face.
>>
>>694122948
>Desertion rate
You don't know until shit hits the fan.Also if you think US has no safeguard against desertion/turncoats you are deluded as fuck.

>Foreign behaviour
Same. Plus the US government is allied with most countries in Europe, plus a member of NATO. Attacking the US is effectively declaring war on the world and Putin is not an idiot.

>PR nightmare
In a case of a civil war, PR is called Propaganda and can express itself in full swing. No one shed a tear when Bin Laden died. No one will for you.

>The US will never nuke its own
The moment a civil war begins you are not "its own" anymore by definition. Although I tend to agree, it depends on the scale of the civil war.

US army has far enough versatility to respond proportionally to an inside threat. Should it panic because you rally 90% of the populus by god knows what miracle, you're toast.

>Teabaggers are just overweight marines
I want to see a teabagger shoot down a fucking abrahams tank.

TL DR : 100% of your non absurds hopes come from factors you don't control. You have no plan, rely on chance alone, while fighting an opponent who knows precisely what he's doing.
>>
>>694133481
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
People cling to the 2nd amendment and the constitution without understanding the concept of a living document and the need to change how our country operates from time to time. You gun fags won't lose your right to bear arms but it's going to get more difficult.
>>
File: damage.jpg (137 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damage.jpg
137 KB, 650x650
>>694133419
well saying that im using Jim Jefferies as empirical evidence means that you do think that i agree with him.

>i dont care
you cared a whole lot a minute ago, why else would you make all these posts? You can stop now, i will not call you out on facebook if you give up now.
>>
>>694133668
That's what a lot of gun owners want, including myself. Background checks are really fucking unreliable.
>>
>>694133715
It was hyperbole idiot. Also i never cared. I think you're projecting your insecurity.
>>
>>694132950
And you're about a dumbass. I understand "natural rights". I said just because your born here shouldn't give you the right to own guns. I didn't say you don't already have that right you fucking autismo potato farmer. If I were dictator of this shitty ass country, your ass would be peeling potatoes on the deck of some boat out in the middle of the Atlantic before I'd let your country ass touch a gun. You might learn something. Dumb asses. Jesus, I can't escape you fuckin people.
>>
>>694123318
Believing in God is a mental illness, or religion in general, gonna wait for the impending fedora tip picture replys you get if you have an opinion like this
>>
>>694133582
>tl;dr
I don't give a shit what you're tired of faggot. Deal with it.
>>
>>694133986
anon...
>>
File: scumbagdemocrats.jpg (90 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
scumbagdemocrats.jpg
90 KB, 500x582
>>
>>694133905
>i dont care
>im still posting
choose one
>>
File: 213.jpg (15 KB, 244x287) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
15 KB, 244x287
>>694121314
>muh ears hurt
what are you? some faggot?
>>
>>694134018
That's right, I said it. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one, and they all stink.
>>
File: 1449042773123.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1449042773123.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>694133986
>obvious pasta is obvious

you must be new here

>inb4 i knew it was pasta lol i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>694134122
I'm also hitting my bong, laughing, texting, listening to music, etc. this thread isn't even on my radar.
>>
Be scared antigun fags. This is what i'm packing.
>>
>>694125430
Supressed gunfire is still loud as shit though.
>>
>>694134153
>has obviously never fired a gun in his life
>>
>>694134186
It was old copypasta b8..
>>
>>694133986
wow youre a whole new breed of stupid arent you
>>
>>694120718
how can anybody begin to explain anything to you when you think silencers are legal and everybody has them.

Punch yourself in the face, eurocuck ignoramus
>>
>>694134186
Well at least you're making it bloodily obvious how young or new you are. Keep being oblivious.
>>
>>694134337
OMG, why do you need a glock!!!!!!???!??!!/1!?!/1/1 All you need is a flintlock pistol!!!!11!!1
>>
>>694134239
>I don't give a shit
Is pretty obvious as well. Don't cut yourself on those edges anon.
>>
>>694134186
>>694134404

what a fucking retard
>>
>>694134473
the fuck are you talking about moron

lurk moar before you respond to pasta like a shitbag
>>
>>694134153
I know right. Guns aren't loud, I hear them fine all the time when I'm playing call of duty!
>>
>>694133906
Lol, assuming I'm country. Leftist detected. I like how you think people should have the right to bear arms, and everyone who doesn't agree with me is a redneck. Also all you leftist, statist faggots all want to control who gets what. Guess mommy and her wife grounded you too much and you are still butthurt. Please leave this "shitty" country, we don't want your faggot ass here.
>>
>>694120247
Until they take your gun away as you are a "threat" with no other explanation
>>
>>694134337
Only problem I have with guns is how expensive they are. Jesus christ.
>>
>>694134320
Let me guess, you think this conversation is all that is going on in my life atm.

This is all boring now without the namecalling and salt, imma go do something else.
>>
>>694134606
>Also all you leftist, statist faggots
I wonder how you will keep your farm afloat without federal funding, you fucking neanderthal
>>
File: dunkeh.png (126 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
dunkeh.png
126 KB, 500x332
>>694134654
>taking that b8
>>
>>694134581
>>694134517
>>694134470
>>694134443
>>694134404
>durr hurr, this is now a "ooh, you falled for the b8" gonna call you a newfriend for the rest of the thread
>>
>>694120247

guns should be regulated only on these categories:
- niggers
- drug addicts
- gays
>>
File: haha.jpg (28 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
28 KB, 500x316
>>694133906
>Hurr I understand natural rights you just shouldn't have this one that is a natural right
>"If I were dictator of this shitty ass country"

Again, fuck off you fascist retard. People like you are the reason we need guns.
>>
>>694134731
Muh roads!!!!! The government doesn't have to control everything.
>>
>>694134803
>im butthurt because im retarded
>>
>>694134803
newfag
>>
>>694120247
The problem is that a lot of people aren't anywhere close to mature enough to own a gun.
I had a coworker who owned one who would constantly threaten to pull it on people, one night when he actually started heading out to his car to get it over some petty argument.
I saw a woman on Facebook who said she hoped someone broke into her house because she didn't spend all that money on a gun for nothing.
It's such an enormous disrespect for the weapon and for a human life, it disgusts me.
>>
>>694134803
lurk moar fgt
>>
>>694134803
>duur hurr, this is now a "ooh, i'm a retard and am going into maximum overdrive damage control mode" for the rest of this thread.
>>
>>694134907

yeah, when I think of gays talking about fashion, decorating, and pride parades, I think of mass shootings. yep.
>>
>>694135010
I think fascist might be lost on him. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism
>>
>>694120247
is that an actual real gun for $40?!
>>
File: saddleuphomos.png (511 KB, 562x597) Image search: [Google]
saddleuphomos.png
511 KB, 562x597
>>694134907
Wtf? Why gays?
>>
File: BLM1.jpg (95 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
BLM1.jpg
95 KB, 800x533
>>
>>694134606
Lol, assuming I'm leftist because I correctly assumed you're a peckerwood. Ha. Ha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No, my son. I assumed you're obviously a country idiot peckerwood bc you think you understand what kind of country we live in bc you watch fox news. You're an idiot. I see a spade, I call spade. You make this country shitty. You and all your kind. Dumb country fucks who don't contribute a goddamn thing to society, but complain about niggers and Mexicans like they're the fuckin problem. You silly bastard. Go take a nap or something.
>>
>>694135502
>peckerwood
nigger detected
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
lawl enjoy being a cuck OP
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.