[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help /bros/ my gf was at a party last night and said they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: CEwjEAUUEAAb8y5.jpg (55 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
CEwjEAUUEAAb8y5.jpg
55 KB, 600x830
help /bros/

my gf was at a party last night and said they were all playing spin the bottle. one of her "dares" was to kiss a guy on his ass. but I found out today on facebook that she actually possibly licked his asshole. wtf? I asked her and she said it was it was just a dare and was only for about 7 seconds. shes too hungover to talk about it right now. what do i do here?! im shaking im so mad.
>>
>>694114114
fucking cuck threads everywhere
>>
>>694114114

>114114

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>694114114
You should have leaved her when she played spin the bottle
>>
>>694114114
The fuck? Fucking pussy
>>
>>694114488
i wasnt at the party, i dont drink so i tend not to go.

I dont wanna ruin our relationship we have been together for almost 4 years, everyone on fb is talking about it but being vague. im waiting for her to get out of bed so we can talk
>>
>>694114829
No need to worry about ruining it, she did that for you.
>>
>>694114829
Post printscreens of FB to prove that shit
>>
>>694114114
Make this her worst day. Piss in her food, shit in her shoe, and then beat her when she starts to feel better.
>>
leave her faggot
>>
>>694114114
It's no problem if she eats another guys asshole, but if you don't want to rember it every time you two kiss, maybe it's best to leave her.
>>
File: Dminor.png (26 KB, 204x300) Image search: [Google]
Dminor.png
26 KB, 204x300
>>694114114
Honestly, >>694114488 <<this right here.

>>694114829
I know you don't want to leave her, but it's already in the stages of being over. She's playing spin the bottle while in a relationship. She's kissing some dude's ass, regardless of whether or not she licked his asshole, simply because of a dare. She doesn't have respect for your relationship anymore. There's no real coming back from that.

You can end it now and give yourself more time to move on. Or you can let it drag out. It will be much more painful and damaging the second way.

Give yourself some time to mourn, then go find a loyal girl. You will thank yourself in the end.
>>
Dump her. There are lots of girls out there who DON'T lick other guys assholes, so don't waste your time on her. Doesn't sound like she's worth going to prison for killing either.
>>
>>694114114
Post her nudes. We know you have them, OP. She a slut.
>>
>>694114114
Fake and gay. Nobody has played spin the bottle since 1993.
>>
>>694114114
Mate. Dump her now. Shes fucked it up forever. You dont play spin the bottle if you are in a relationship or if you are over 12 years old.
>>
>>694114114
Any kiss from now on will have particles of other guys shit in them.
>>
>>694114829
Wake her the fuck up you total fucking pussy! Who gives a shit how hung over she is. What a fucking pussy you are if this is true and not some fucking cuck thread
>>
>>694114114
this should helpü
http://bit.
ly/29hweTe
>>
She did it because she knows you're a pussy and that there'd be no repercussions.
>>
Bro talk to her and RIP HER A NEW ONE
>>
leave the whore, save yourself stress. find a decent human being who isnt blinded by sex.
>>
File: fml.png (28 KB, 473x260) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
28 KB, 473x260
>>694115485
im honestly thinking about dleeting my fb, i dont wanna read this shit
>>
>>694117260
MAN

right now dump her

she's a bitch with no sense of worth

dump that animal
>>
i know this is a bait thread but

>not going to parties with your gf
>>
>>694117260
Break up with her find a better girl. She's not marriage material.
>>
>>694117260
Ok... stop reading facebook. Its already happened. Nothing will be achieved but learning the gritty details. Think now if you are going to stay together (fucking dont choose this option. its fucking ruined. accept this and move on) or if you are going to leave her. Its a fucking no brainer mate and you are going to feel like shit every day you are with her. You will never get the image out of your head. You are basicaly sucking on this guys asshole if you ever kiss her again. Ita going to hurt in the shortterm but in the longterm you will realise it was the best thing to do. Dont even bother speaking to her about it. Just get your shit and leave. Fuck her
>>
>>694114829
you got a real keeper there, you should make her lick your ass after you wake her up with a cock up the pussy.

but you are a faggot, so why don't you get with some other faggot?
>>
>>694117617
this
>>
Best bet is to lick the same dudes ass hole and then smell her breath for verification.

Its the only way, OP.
>>
>>694114114
your humiliation has just begun OP and if you stay with her everyone will refer to you as that sad bf of the girl that licked a guys ass, in public, on a dare. How can you respect a broad like this or yourself if you stay.

Don't delete, that snapchat will surface
>>
>>694114114
You need to become alpha again.
Lick a dudes asshole, that'll show her.
>>
>>694114114
Your girlfriend licked someone's asshole. Who cares? Stop being so fucking insecure.
>>
>>694114114
do your parents know this winner of a gf you have?
>>
>>694114114
where do you guys find these women and this cannot come as a surprise.
>>
>>694117975
it's not about insecurity idiot. In public she licked someone's asshole on a dare and there are snapchats. Where the fuck do you draw the line on acceptable behavior? Sucking a dogs dick at the dog park with people around?
>>
shes just went into the shower. she said that the dare was to kiss his ass cheek for 5 seconds but someone pushed her and she may have touched closer to the inside but noway did she lick in his asshole.

im gonna drive her to work and we will talk about it tonight, she promised no more parties without me or just her gfs
>>
Ask her to lick your asshole while you're holding in some explosive diarrhea, let it loose on her face and break up with her on the spot
>>
>>694118714
its too late man just dump her doont be a beta she is lying
>>
>>694118714
i bet she accidentall licked his balls. and he was black.
>>
>>694114114
bring her some vodka and then kill her
>>
>>694118714
who gives a goddamn if she hit the hole with a peck or french kissed it, she still got next to the dudes balls. What is there to talk about and that promise of no parties with dudes around is just the hangover and the remorse that goes with it.

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>694119227
he's a cuck and is probably jerking off right now imagining the asslick scene
>>
>>694114114
"Only" for about 7 seconds? People don't just lick an asshole for "only" 7 seconds. If it was a dare and something she didn't want to do it would have been like half a second. Also, if there's people talking about it on facebook, it was probably a bigger deal than she's letting on. She might have done other stuff with him, too.

I'm sorry /b/ro. Looks like you have a break-up on your horizon.
>>
>>694118714
her nose was in his ass crack. Do you know who the guy is and has she explained why she agreed to kiss his ass even on a dare?

You guys will forgive all kinds of crazy behavior
>>
File: Pomegranate03_edit.jpg (260 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pomegranate03_edit.jpg
260 KB, 1600x1200
>>694118714
Listen.

Even if someone pushed her, and she never intended to touch his asshole... she agreed to kiss some guy's ass in public on a fucking dare. This is not a girl with a strong sense of loyalty or boundaries. She may feel bad now, but feeling bad after the fact is not what makes a relationship work. She is not marriage material. Maybe she'll grow up and find some guy that she can be loyal to someday, but today is not that day, and you are not that guy.

Every time she goes out with friends, you're going to wonder. If she ever has a male friend, you're going to wonder. Every time she is drunk, you are going to wonder. And is she never going to attend another party without you ever again? Never in the next 10 years? Would she admit it if she did, when she knew she told you she wouldn't? You are going to wonder. The trust is gone, and it should be.

I want to believe this is bait, because this thread is sad and you are cucked all to hell. If you are looking for monogamy, this isn't what you are looking for.

Go find a better girl, anon. I know it doesn't feel like you can do it right now - this girl probably has some great qualities too, and you've got a history, and you aren't sure about how great you are, etc etc etc. I know. But in 5 years you can have built a history with a loyal girl and the trust can be intact, or you can add more time on to butt-kissing-girl until she straight up fucks someone else (assuming you ever find out).

Be smart here. This is a simple choice.
>>
>>694117260
please someone find this snapchat
>>
>>694117260
SHE LICKED A NIGGERS ASSHOLE AAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>694117260
really though, why be with a girl who a) has no self respect and b) nobody else respects.. who thefuck would let a girl lick their god damn asshole... during a game of STB
>>
>>694117617
Either this OR make her your sex-toy for a little,
without feelings attached to it.
Just exploit her for this as long as you can/want.
>>
>>694117260
putting your head in the sand doesn't make this go away. it happened
>>
>>694119708
He's been in a long-term relationship with her, that hasn't even broken up yet. The chances of him being able to use her as a sex toy without catching/keeping feelings involved is pretty close to zero. There are plenty of other girls out there who want to get fucked. She's a bigger risk than she's worth.
>>
>>694119708
The typical sociopathic /b/ response.

Just fucking leave her, OP. Deep down nobody will respect you if you stay with her.
>>
>>694119708
but dumb ass OP lives with this idiot cunt, hell he has to even drive her to work.
>>
>>694119452
excellent response
>>
>>694119452
Thanks for taking the time to type out exactly what I was thinking. Good guy anon strikes again.
>>
Ive called in sick at school, I really dont want to face everyone today. honestly feel like drinking but i hate the taste.

we are going to have a proper talk after her work about what happened, she said shes sorry and that it was just a joke, everyone was doing dares
>>
>>694118714
Does she have no shame? How can she even look you in the eye? She thinks it ok to kiss a guys ass but no way did she lick his asshole. Hell even people that saw it are in disbelief the crazy girl did this.
>>
>>694120024
>>694119856
Who cares, I've been in a similair boat. I still regret not having her as my sex toy in retrospect.
>>
>>694120508
wait a minute. you are more humiliated than she is and she has convinced you this was a little joke. This isn't a fucking joke OP

If she really gave a shit about a proper talk she would do it now instead of heading off. This is serious fucked up behavior on her part.
>>
>>694120508
>about what happened
what you mean is she will explain it in a way you can live with. she already has minimized what she did and you believe it. you can stay home from school today and the rest of the week but first day back everyone is laughing at you, including her
>>
>>694120869
Hes a little bitch who wont dump her cuz he is a scared little bitch
>>
pics of gf?
>>
>>694114114
>shes too hungover to talk about it right now.
no she's not

You don't play spin the bottle unless you want to kiss people, and you don't eat ass in public because of peer pressure.
>>
I'd leave her for playing truth or dare, let alone the other nonsense she did. Hell, I'd probably leave her for going to a party without me.
>>
>>694114114
>shes too hungover to talk about it right now
That's convenient since you need to be packing your shit not having a talk.
>>
>>694121381
Ahem. *Spin the bottle
Still. Leave her. Don't be stupid. It always hurts to lose someone you have been with for four years, but that hurt will fade far quicker than how you will feel if you stay with her.
>>
>>694121381
for it to get to licking ass the kissing and touching already happened earlier in the game. OP need to know that too
>>
jokes
>>
>>694117260

that's so fucking fake I can't believe anyone's falling for it
>>
>>694114114
i bet your are white! White degenerate problems, and you calling for race war, stupid white orcs?
>>
>>694114114
Tell her you've always wanted to lick a guys asshole. Ask if you can smell her tongue and get a taste. Then fuck.
>>
dude shes going to parties, playing spin the bottles and doing dares. shes in a relationship, so youre not fkin supposed to do anyy of that- she probs already cheated lots- leave her fool*!!!!
>>
>>694118714
one of the people there said what she did was hardcore. that doesn't sound like some ass cheek for 5 seconds and certainly not a joke
>>
She sucked that black dick, too..
Licking a butthole comes AFTER the dick has been in the mouth.
>>
Ya dude, she kissed, she flashed, got felt up, sucked a dick and then licked an asshole... post pictures of her already
>>
>>694119652
>who thefuck would let a girl lick their god damn asshole... during a game of STB

wat? that would be awesome. who the fuck would turn down a girl licking their asshole in ANY situation?
>>
>>694118714
You should dump yourself, you beta faggot. She has probably done so much awful shit behind your back. Everyone who actually goes to the parties knows your gf is a slut and you are a cuck.
>>
>>694114114
Rape her mom, then tell her it was just a dare
>>
>>694123279
the girl doing it is not even a surprise but OP letting it slide as just a joke on a night out with friends is sickening.
>>
>>694114114

listen all beta fags. if you let a women do shit like this then she will not respect you. if she does not respect you she will do more.

dump her and move on, its better to single then with a cheating whore who doesnt respect you.
>>
>>694123739

yeah but that wasn't the thing either that post or my reply was talking about.

OP is definitely in denial that there's precisely a zero percent chance a girl that parties without him, plays spin the bottle, and does dares where 'lick an asshole' is an acceptable dare to anyone in the room, hasn't been cheating.
>>
>>694124034

especially if she's getting hammered at these parties.

and it's always worse than they say.
"it was just a kiss" = "i fucked him"

"it was just a kiss on his ass cheek" = "i fucked a bunch of people, probably more than one at a time"
>>
>>694124034
it was KISS his ass cheek. someone pushed her and obviously they are saying licking his asshole instead of just a kiss. im sure others were doing similar things
>>
>>694114114
Spin the bottle.
Are you about 14 years old
>>
>>694124516

a) that's what she said, see >>694124398

b) did you read the facebook thing? "i never felt so clean" cannot possibly anything other than she rimmed the fuck out of that nigger. and almost certainly that was just an escalation of previous sexual activity.
>>
>>694123617
This is the only solution
>>
Dude. Your relationship is over. If you do anything other than kick her out in the most spectacular way you cam imagine then you're a fucking mug.

She doesn't respect you. Shed do it and worse again if you don't show her it's unacceptable.

Sorry you lost a long term relationship like that man, go get drunk no fucker likes the taste you moron.

Oh, and at very least tell her you'll stay with her if she spends 7 minutes licking your asshole. Then dump her.

By the way she will try everything to rationalise this. Don't listen, ignore your dick. She's playing you.
>>
>>694124398
at this point OP appears in a forgiving mood since her tongue wasn't in his asshole. He fails to consider the kisses and tit shows and grabs and offering her ass to be kissed or tit to be sucked happened too in the lead up to the ass kissing
>>
>>694124755
This
>>
>>694124817

OP is delusional if he's accepting her version of events as entirely accurate given what people at the partying are apparently saying.
>>
Just have her pay you back by trying her to the bed and fucking her ass while you choke her hard enough for her to pass out. Make her lick your ass then fart in her face. Laugh at her.

If she's in to it, she might respect you more, and your relationship might be reignited via the hot sex.
>>
>>694124755
Agree
>>
>>694114114
Here's some advice: Don't come to /b/ for advice.
>>
>>694118714
>or just her gfs
this fucking guy lol
>>
Make her give you a rimjob to make up for it. Then dump her and tell everyone on facebook about it.
>>
>>694114114
Hahahahaha sucks to be you.
>>
>>694125113
I bet there has been more detail posted by now on fb maybe even the snapchat of her doing it. She must have been out of control last night
>>
dump the bitch? why is this a question?
>>
>>694125353
this
>>
>>694125353
he feels having a "proper" talk will change the outcome
>>
>>694118714
>kiss his ass cheek for 5 seconds but someone pushed her and she may have touched closer to the inside but noway did she lick in his asshole.
Downplaying it and making it look Innocent.

>im gonna drive her to work and we will talk about it tonight, she promised no more parties without me or just her gfs
Like you'll be able to enforce that rule periodically and without exception.

>>694120508
>Ive called in sick at school, I really dont want to face everyone today. honestly feel like drinking but i hate the taste.
First symptoms of a falling relationship. You are sad, hurt and mad but you don't know it yet. Uncertainty.

>we are going to have a proper talk after her work about what happened, she said shes sorry and that it was just a joke, everyone was doing dares.
Good for her, the longer you wait with that "talk" the more she has time to come up with excuses and the less memory you have of the whole situation and the calmer you are. Being calmer in such a situation puts you at a disadvantage.
>>
>>694125353

because OP hangs out on /b/ and thinks being a cuck is something even remotely acceptable IRL
>>
>>694121759

lol yep. That picture of the black guy. Who has such generic FB pics in 2016. 10/10 bait
>>
>>694125775
>the current year
>people still being different from me
>shiggy
kill yourself
>>
>>694125523
>>kiss his ass cheek for 5 seconds but someone pushed her and she may have touched closer to the inside but noway did she lick in his asshole.
Just think a minute. He dropped trousers squatted a bit as she assumed a position on her knees behind him with those nuts hanging down and even if she was shoved her nose went right in his ass.
>>
If this is real , and you really driving her to work , you are sir the dumbest motherfucker i've ever seen. You just grew a fking vagina dude. I hope you get cancer.
>>
and here's the deal, if it was as innocent a joke as she claims, nobody would be talking about it

when something blows up over social media like that at a drunken party playing sex games, to do something extreme enough to get everyone talking about it.. a goofy peck an asscheek isn't going to cause that kind of reaction.

like in school, people partied and got trashed every weekend, it was never news. a girl hooked up with someone? everyone knows before first period.
>>
You just need to accept that she's her own person and licking some dude's ass as a dare is not cheating.

If you get mad at her, it will not end well.
>>
>>694126309
lost
8/8
>>
>>694126309
>licking some dude's ass
>not cheating
I dare you to lick my ass, I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind.
>>
>>694126154
>kiss his ass cheek for 5 seconds but someone pushed her and she may have touched closer to the inside but noway did she lick in his asshole

How is this even a situation a couple should have to discuss? I've had multiple relationships and nothing even close has ever come up. Not from me or not from them
>>
>>694126309

It's not even the ass-lick dare itself, it's the circumstances that give rise to such an action among drunken party people cannot possibly not involve actual sex or at least bjs.
>>
>>694118709
If it's a dog it ain't cheating
>>
>>694126572
Nah, you can't jump to that conclusion. You can guess but you can't just assume it would happen.
>>
File: autism.jpg (5 KB, 261x114) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
5 KB, 261x114
>>
>>694126572
the whole point of the dare is to up the ante. They already ran through the typical, 60 second tongue kiss, the tit flash, the dick touch, etc so you then get to the asshole lick and no one thought someone would go there. Wrong
>>
>>694126653

the fuck i can't. maybe she's an alien but short of that, i've seen it go down like that a hundred times, and not be like that zero times.
all i did for over a decade was party like that.
>>
>>694126653
>guess
In the sense that I guess the sun is visible from New York City.
>>
>>694126829
Why the fuck do you argue ? This thread is probably a fking bait . And if my GF would lick somebody asshole , i would fking bash her teeth out. End of the story.
>>
>>694126829

i doubt they're still in middle school, where your statement might be true.
>>
File: 1466589701512.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466589701512.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
Spoilers: This is pasta!
>>
>>694126852
slightly sexual dare != blowjob

Obviously it can happen, but it surely isn't guaranteed. Not hard to imagine an number of reasons why it might not have happened.

You're just making assumptions.

Maybe there's a high probability that you're right, but it's still not 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>694119452
This
>>
>>694127052

partying while wasted without bf and rimming a niggers ass != "slightly sexual dare"
>>
>>694125333
i haven't logged back on, i dont want people messaging me or reading any more shit
>>
>>694127733
annnd /thread
>>
>>694127733
then how are you going to know how much your gf tells you is true or spin. She already made it seem a silly joke and the comment suggest something pretty nasty. Also had you not read it you would have never known but know this, something like this will all come out and you choosing to ignore it is folly. You took the day off, read the threads and you may also see her comment or trying to do damage control
>>
>>694127733
why are you trying to pretend it didn't happen?
>>
>>694114114
Honestly man, who fucking cares, it was always her tongue, never yours. She can do what she wants and so can you.
>>
>>694127733
Yeah, this is definitely the type of problem that will get better if you don't face it directly. I'm sure the story you get from her tonight will be much easier to tolerate anyway.

I'm telling you this for your own good, as a fellow anon who wants you to succeed at life -
STOP. BEING. A. FUCKING. PUSSY.
>>
>>694128520
Yeah, because it's not like they're in a monogamous relationship that she agreed to. Hell, they should just lie to each other all the time, because they own their own vocal chords and can say whatever words they want.

You're not much for human interaction, are you?
>>
>>694117260
Those painfully generic pics

How are people this gullible to think this is real
>>
>>694127733
Look, I'll be honest, I'm following this thread for purely entertainment reasons and don't really have your best interests in mind, but I personally would be very interested in seeing some more screenshots from facebook.

I don't know, maybe it would be cathartic for you? Or at least it would keep you feeling disgusted with the situation, which by the way is exactly how you should be feeling. If you ignore it, you'll probably find it easier to justify it and stay in a broken relationship.
>>
>>694117786
/thread
>>
>>694114488
this OP.

Yes, there is 100% chance that she licked another guys ass (where the poops and probably other guys dick go) and now she will be kising you with her ass smeared lips on your cuck face. Get yourself fucking together you cuck.
>>
>>694119452
10/10 post
>>
>>694126180
Ball cancer at that.
OP if you read this you may as well kill yourself. I was in a similar situation exept my gf at the time actually fucked the nigger. Needless to say it didn't end well. Do yourself a favor and dump this whore OP
>>
Im suprised by the number of genuine advices you're getting OP. Seriously, what are you hesitating?
>>
>>694131770
why*
>>
>>694117260
dude if she licked a black guys asshole you have to leave period
>>
>>694120508
this isn't a joke dude. i'm a pretty forgiving guy but not only did she kiss another mans ass but she very likely licked his asshole judging by all of the comments. seriously if you don't leave her...wow..
>>
>>694131770
Yeah I appreciate the advice from some of you. She's home in a few hours so we will discuss what's next. She already text me saying she is missing me so that's sort of made me feel better
>>
>>694134053
>She already text me saying she is missing me so that's sort of made me feel better
she wasn't missing you last night when she had her lips wedged in a mans ass
>>
>>694134053
Aw, she misses you. That's sweet.

It's funny how, when a girl is in a position where she could justifiably get dumped, they become awefully sweet. I'm sure she's a nice girl. I'm sure all the mean things those people on Facebook will be saying about what happened aren't true. She'll tell you the full extent of the story tonight, anon. And, of course, she'll tell you exactly the detail to which it happened, since she has no incentive to drop some white lies here.

Good for you, anon. Except for the occasional mouth-to-ass contact with other guys, you've got yourself a good girl. I'm glad she makes you feel better about her kissing other guys' asses.

Do me a favor? When she comes home tonight, and you apologize for being so suspicious, and you have some make-up sex... wear a condom. Not for your safety - of course she couldn't possibly be a risk for infections - but for the good of the world. Don't reproduce.
>>
dump her, out her as a whore
>>
>>694114114
If you're not fucking alpha, you really shouldn't date. Wether a dude sweet talking your girl is an actual threat doesn't matter, but you need to be able to deal with him in a dominant manner.
>>
>>694135136
Kek
>>
>>694134373
>>694134053
Was just say, ask if she missed you while she was tongue punching that niggers fartbox last night
>>
File: fucking op.jpg (41 KB, 605x435) Image search: [Google]
fucking op.jpg
41 KB, 605x435
>>694134053

THIS WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND LAST NIGHT

TONGUE DEEP IN NIGGER ANUS

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
>>
>>694136150
that's the visual everyone got to see
>>
>>694136150
stop it anon, she said it was just a joke and she misses OP
>>
>>694135136
This.
>>
>>694136150
DELETE THIS
>>
>>694136150
dump interracial analingus for this faggot
he needs a shock to the system
>>
>>694137428
You can't delete the knowledge that this happened.
>>
>>694137428
this is what she did OP you cannot wish it away. You realize there is a snapchat someone took with your gf in this position. Real life, real time, not make believe
>>
File: mbf--879.jpg (43 KB, 308x237) Image search: [Google]
mbf--879.jpg
43 KB, 308x237
>>694136150
Don't be a dick anon, I bet it was more like this. Anon's girl seems too sweet to neglect the cock.
>>
>>694134053
How could a "proper talk" possibly ever explain away her lips on another mans exposed ass?
It hurts, but you two are done.
>>
>>694137738
that's true. a girl that sweet never forgets about the cock.
don't you think so, OP? I mean, if she was kissing his bare ass, then his pants and boxers were down, so his dick would've just been hanging there. she's far too nice to just leave it hanging all by its lonesome, isn't she? she's probably a funny girl too. i bet it was just a joke when she was stroking that fat schlong.
>>
>>694137742
not when you're a total cuck like op. anyone that's not a virgin in here can tell op is going to look past this and stay with a girl that cheated on him by literally licking a black dudes asshole
>>
>>694138105
Probably used both hands so she could spread him open like a geometry compass with one, straining that pretty back to pleasure that nigger to her fullest ability.

Does she ever do that for you OP, or only when it's a funny joke with her friends? I bet it's only for fun at parties.
>>
>>694138105
the people at the party thought it was hardcore what she did

So she has no self respect but OP doesn't either
>>
>>694137715
I wonder how many people have seen that video by now. How many of her friends have pleasured themselves to it so far today? How many more will in the coming weeks and years that that video makes the rounds?

She's probably having a noticeable impact on the overall productivity in OPs town by giving so many people a reason to jerk off in the bathroom instead of doing their jobs.
>>
>>694139130
she doesn't seem to care but OP was so embarrassed he didn't go to school today and may not tomorrow.
>>
>>694139516
Nah, by tomorrow he'll think it's all just a silly rumor started to hurt her reputation. He'll refuse to look at the video because that would show he didn't trust her. He'll apologize for being so thoughtless and not giving attention to how the situation made her feel, and defend to his last breath her actions at the party even though he has no of knowing what they even were.
>>
>>694139516

why would she care, jamming your tongue up a niggers pooper while his mandingo dangles below is just a funny thing to do on a dare
>>
File: 1465666523477.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1465666523477.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>694114114
> his gf
>>
>>694139516
I'm sure OP was embarrassed enough for both of them. So it's okay that she didn't feel any shame about showing her face today, and didn't feel like her relationship needed to be dealt with first after such a fuckup. OP's feels are enough, so let's let his gf deal with her hangover.
In fact, OP, fuck you for having such a negative reaction to this. Your job is to prep her bull and take care of her hangovers. I can't believe you're spending so much time on 4chan when you should put on your cute maid's outfit and take care of the housework while she's away, so she has a tolerable environment to come home and fuck whoever she's fucking tonight.
>>
>>694139970
> his gf
Don't be rude. Of course she's his girlfriend. Nobody else is dumb enough to date that girl who gives out rimjobs at parties.
She's just strangers' slut. She's definitely OP's gf.
>>
>>694114114
Why wasn't she in the kitchen in the first place?
>>
You better post what happens, OP. What time will she be back? I'll be on /b/ monitoring the threads.
>>
>>694140327

Because that's OP's job. Which will soon include nigger creampie cleanup.
>>
>>694140057
you are right a cuckold is born everyday and this illustrates how it begins
>>
>>694117260
Sure they are talking about her? "she" is not really a reference.
>>
>>694114114
>>694118714
I hope she at least held his dick firmly while she did it so she didn't get his balls in her face. Now that would make you a huge cuck.
>>
>>694140889
Boy, I wonder what kind of crazy night they had if the girl who was licking ass at the party wasn't even the girl who was going wild last night.
>>
>>694135136
roasted
>>
File: pikachu_wtf_man.png (111 KB, 403x281) Image search: [Google]
pikachu_wtf_man.png
111 KB, 403x281
Is OP still here? I want updates later...
>>
>>694141439
He's off having a tearful wank thinking about his girlfriend tongue-punching that niggers fartbox.
>>
>>694140889
she admitted to kissing his ass on a dare but said someone pushed her and her mouth got close but she didn't lick. the chat implies otherwise
>>
>>694141439
OP couldn't handle facebook. He definitely can't handle all the hardcore truth he's getting here, even though it's for his own good. My guess is he's long gone.
>>
>>694141439

OP is either crying into a pillow, watching interracial analingus, or listening to more lies from his gf. Or all 3 at once.
>>
>>694141343
Sure the girl they're talking about is probably the asslicking girl. But is she OPs girl?
>>
>>694141585
Come on man, maybe this is about the OTHER girl that gave out rimjobs like puppy stickers at the party.
>>
>>694141585
Maybe she had no free hands and she tried to use her tongue to push herself out of those cheeks.
>>
>>694141535
he took her to work but he called in and didn't go to school and patiently waiting till she get off work so they can have a "proper" talk about this. So this fool has paced the house for hours believing she will have a good enough excuse or lie about what really happened so he can defend her honor and stay
>>
>>694141715

as in there were multiple girls giving out rimjobs on a dare?
shit wish i was at that party.
>>
>>694141715
>But is she OPs girl?
The girl who admitted to putting her face up to some guy's ass on a dare, and claims that she was pushed and that's why she got so deep in his ass?

Nah, was probably some other girl at the party they were talking about. Wtf is wrong with you? Are you dating a girl like this too and are trying to hold onto the same delusions that OP seems to be giving a shot?
>>
>>694141875
Yeah, there were a lot of dicks that needed pulling after all, so I'm sure she was really busy.
>>
>>694141789
perhaps but that wasn't part of her initial attempt to placate OP. Perhaps all the girls were dared to lick this guys asshole and only a few or only one did
>>
how the fuck did you learn that THROUGH FACEBOOK
>>
>>694142147
Don't worry, that'll be part of her story by the time she gets home.
>>
File: 1461504534610.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
1461504534610.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>694141875
Kek
>>
File: Hardcore_Henry.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore_Henry.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>694134053
Why don't you just ask some of the others who were at the party? At least you'll get straight answers from them.
>>
>>694116046
Based anon here has it right OP, she doesn't respect your relationship or you. You're best off cutting your losses now.

Unless you're just waiting for her to be more obvious that she's done.
>>
>>694142147
Okay, so let's imagine the best case scenario here.

OP's gf was at a party getting plastered, playing spin the bottle with guys and a bunch of whores who were giving out rimjobs, and she decided to kiss some dude's ass on a dare, then admitted it to OP after he found out on Facebook. Then decided she can't talk about it this morning and took off.

This is the best case scenario, where the FB chat was about some other girl. Does she sound like a keeper in this case?
>>
>>694142435
>Unless you're just waiting for her to be more obvious that she's done.
While will take a while, since "I shoved my tongue up a nigger's ass in public" is about as done as you can get.
>>
>>694142160
I'm sure we didn't see the total chat and OP himself said he didn't want to log in anymore and see what was said nor be put in a position to answer if someone saw him on fb
>>
FACKIN BS I NEED PICS OF YOUR GIRL OP!!! need something to fap to, and this story has me diamonds! shit I lOVE COCAINE!!!!!
>>
>>694142016
Na, I just didn't read the push part. Thread is too long, just scrolled to the first pic.
>>
Only thing to do is beat up the guy. Then make her eat your ass faggot.
>>
>>694142764
>make her eat your ass faggot.
why would he do that? It's not like it's a sex thing, it's just for laughs at parties
>>
>>694114114
OP whats this proper talk shit?
If you forgive her then you will lose face.
What do you expect to hear tonight? A reason to forgive her? Dont you have any self respect? Self esteem? Pride?
>>
and "lick that dudes ass" isn't the go-to dare. it a dare from someone who's thinking "well, they already had sex so how can we make it more extreme than that?"

it's like little kids sitting around playing truth or dare... they don't dare eachother to chug hard liquor until they've already dared eachother to steal a can of dads beer
>>
>>694142911
This.
>>
>>694114114
Well she was super drunk it seems, so you can't be too mad at her.
>>
>>694142891
virgin detected
>>
>>694142594
except OP's gf said she took the dare and was to be a 5 second ass kiss and someone pushed her near the asshole. Though she tried to deflect he drove her to work and had plenty of time to address this even offering never to go to a party with men and women without OP again. She knew she did something but may have been so drunk she didn't remember all she did. She has had time now to check with her friends to get the story while OP does nothing and she can swear them to secrecy and tighten up her story. The fact remains there are a lot of people that saw what she did and will be laughing at OP
>>
>>694143227
Have you ever been so drunk you ate nigger ass?
>>
File: 45172731.jpg (142 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
45172731.jpg
142 KB, 500x360
>>694117260
>>
File: let me consider.jpg (45 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
let me consider.jpg
45 KB, 604x340
>>694143342
>>
File: Worf_worf_e1329985975418.jpg (39 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Worf_worf_e1329985975418.jpg
39 KB, 500x382
>>694143227
Getting trashed isn't an excuse to cheat on you bf.
>>
>>694143297

except there's a snapchat of it. by now everyone OP knows has it and someone will make him look.
>>
im thinking fake...
new vk com / id180093168
>>
>>694143118
exactly. it always continues to escalate so there was plenty that preceded this
>>
File: 1461391981494.png (653 KB, 580x633) Image search: [Google]
1461391981494.png
653 KB, 580x633
>>694114114
OP!!! Happuly cucksday to youuu happy cucks day go youuu happy cuuucks day happy cuuuucks day happg cuuucks dayy tooo youuuuu..
>>
Everybody trying to help this cuck just stop if there's this many anons telling him to dump the bitch and he hasn't there's no hope go fuck yourself op you're a fag who asks for advice then when you get good advice you don't take it. I hope she fucks niggers while you're gone
>>
>>694143342
I can confidently say I have not. whew truth or dare the stakes are high
>>
I didnt realize anyone older 14 played that game.
Two things though
1) you clearly need to accept that sometimes weird shit happens at a party. it's a game, even if it's a children's game, and she has to respect the rules.
2) if she'll lick YOUR asshole for 10 seconds, call it even.
>>
>>694135136
Exactly this.
>>
>>694143867
she may have but will tell OP someone pushed his dick in her
>>
>>694143952
>I didnt realize anyone older 14 played that game.
Shockingly the desire to have consequence free sex and know things people don't want to admit to continues well into adulthood.
>>
>>694143702
Kek
>>
>>694143952

they're fucking adults. and even when we played in elementary and middle school, if someone got an obscenely over the top dare the answer was "fuck off" no matter how much the other players whined.
>>
>>694144132
it was probably fun and all but more so as adults they could go sexual. people started pulling out dicks and tits and sucking and licking
>>
File: c3R.jpg (19 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
c3R.jpg
19 KB, 500x282
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>694144456

going sexual is the entire point of the game even when 6 year olds are playing it.
you don't play truth or dare and not expect to get dared to do something sexual to someone else present.
>>
>>694143952
>it's a game, even if it's a children's game, and she has to respect the rules.

Ah, this is pretty reasonable.
Now that I fully understand this logic, I'm going to start playing games where a possible outcome is that I get to fuck other girls in the ass. I know my gf won't be happy about it, but I'm just following the rules.
I mean, what else could I possibly do? Be an adult and not violate my word and my most intimate relationship over a game? No, that's craziness, I gotta follow the rules or people will talk shit about me on social media the next day.
>>
>>694142646
Well this nigger is obviously so deep in denial.

OP if you allow this whore to stay with you all she will do is use you for whatever she can until she finds another fartbox to tongue punch, assuming she's not already doing it on the low.

She doesn't respect you, she's lying and you gave her more time to come up with some bullshit to placate you. You're trying to fix something that will never ever work.

And if you do decide to stay I hope you picture that nigger's ass hole every time you look at her lips.
>>
Ok guys we've made the point to OP the best we can here.

Now it's font analysis and facebook finding time.

Girl is "Claire R", first repliers first name is John

Lets get on this.
>>
>>694145427
Better make another thread or something. This shit is gonna die really soon.
>>
My sides hurt so much, your girl licked some dudes bab ring lmao
>>
>>694145427
Black guy has a youtube channel
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (115 KB, 770x823) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
115 KB, 770x823
blown up for help, should be either tahoma or lucida grande typeface
>>
>>694114488
/thread
>>
>>694135136
Amen. Whores are manipulators. Stop housing this untrained mutt.
>>
>>694114114
If she licked his asshole she probably sucked his cock aswell, just fuck off and save yourself the hassle
>>
just leave her you dumb cunt, if u slice up ur kids you can't say in court:'it was just a dare'.
>>
>>694146881

Yes we've established that. Now start searching facebook so we can get the whole story and the snapchat.
>>
>>694114829
>Cuck confirmed.
Kill yourself. You're life will always be this way.
>>
>>694147549
Your
>>
Op here I'm not even reading your replies. You can all fuck off. Probably single virgins.

I deactivated my account on fb, I don't have snap chat so I really don't care about the lies that are being spread
>>
>>694147990
Fake op isn't op.

Any luck with the Facebook search boys?
>>
>>694147647
>Your

It's you're you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>694148142
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1462748100961.gif (4 MB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1462748100961.gif
4 MB, 700x400
>>694117260
dump her, i feel kind of sorry for you. Dump her man, shes a whore. Goodluck
>>
>>694116046
this anon knows what's up

you gotta realize with relationships is you either marry, have a kid, or break up. if she knows you aren't going to marry her, she's going to start looking around for options.\

you should start looking to get out before she cheats on you and it will only be worse for you
>>
>>694147990
0/8 attempt
Try again next summer.
>>
File: thisboy.png (36 KB, 490x263) Image search: [Google]
thisboy.png
36 KB, 490x263
>>
>>694114114
I've dated a girl who started stripping while we were together.

I still wanted to keep her more than anything, but I couldn't keep her because she found someone more attractive than me. And it was even a girl.

The girl dumped her and she went through a slew of boyfriends. Including some extremely old guy who gave her heroin. And I asked her one time why shew as with him. And she told him, "Because I couldn't get any better."

So in other words, that nasty old guy was better than me.

Now she's with some young guy clear across the country. She's been there for about 8 month.
>>
>>694147990
yes you do and they are not lies
>>
>>694114114
fucking just dump the bitch. girls who shameless play these "dare" games involving sexual acts even though shes in a relationship are not girls to spend your time with. i know it sucks. i know its easier to just let it go. but dude. fucking save yourself and get the hell out.
>>
>>694119452
>tag that shit GORE YOU FUCKING INSENSITIVE ANIMAL IM SO TRIGGERED
>>
>>694124755
Dubs confirm what should be fucking obvious
>>
File: Kek.jpg (30 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
30 KB, 500x325
Think OP is in my friends list..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.