[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help I'm young and I'm in a weird relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0604.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1707
I need help

I'm young and I'm in a weird relationship. Me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year now and she's a pretty great girl. All round perfect except one thing. We never have any action. She doesn't want anything to do with my cock ever which is sucks for me because I'm a horny teenager who wants to bone everyone. She really is an amazing girl and I wanna go far with her but it's a big deal. It makes me feel like I'm not attractive or she doesn't find me attractive. I want to have an active sex life because I think that's Important but I'm lucky if we fuck once in 3 months. The best part is we've with each other in bed just hanging out 5 days a week. Every time we try to fuck she's not wet or not feeling it and I get all pissed because I'm embarrassed sometimes she'll do it even when she doesn't want too then I feel like I'm raping her like what the fuck.

What do I do /b/ros? Do I leave her do I talk to her about it? Do I just live with it? I like this girl a lot but she just won't think about my cock so I'm jerking off every night and I'm super tempted to talk to other people. I've never cheated on her and I won't but if I leave her it'll be tough on both of us
>>
Maybe she's using you. Maybe she's gay and she doesn't know it. Dunno what the problem is /b/ro, but you ought to have a talk with her. Sit her down and explain how you feel. If she isn't having sex with you for any real reason she may just not be interested and doesn't realize it.
>>
Get out now man. Get out before it gets worse and you want to an hero. If she doesn't find you sexually attractive, there is nothing you can do about it but beat yourself over it.
>>
>>694113390
Fuck off with your cuck fantasy. You came here just so 2 dozen people could tell you she's fucking someone else and you should feel bad for doing it, damned deviant masochist.
>>
>>694113722
Also this, and don't try to advance or get back later
>>
tell her this you pleb, youev been together for a year

also moar pics
>>
It's possible she's not in to you, it's possible she's not in to guys, it's possible she's not really interested in sex at all. There are a lot of different possibilities.
>>
Do you ever go down on her?
>>
>>694114059
Tried. She doesn't let me
>>
>>694113713
>>694113722
>>694113901
Thank you for wise words
>>694113723
cuck will kill us all
>>
>>694114205
Generally when I run into this it's because the girl isn't confident in herself or her body, which is sometimes why girls will shy away from physical contact
>>
Y does she not want anything to do with your cock? Is it deformed and gross or are you just uncut? When you guys do get it on are you any good at forplay? Do you make her cum at all before you stick your dick in her? Do you make her cum while inside her? Her cumming is very important if your not making her cum atleast once whats the fun in it for her?
>>
>>694114478
Yeah I can understand that but I have no idea how to fix it like when i wanna put it in and she doesn't let me I ask why and she just tells me she doesn't know. Like she gives me no fucking chance to fix this
>>
>>694114478
My Gf has this exact problem. Only difference is she's super wet 24/7 and squirts and always cums and loves it. But getting her in the mood is impossible
>>
>>694114687
My dick is great I think I've seen some nasty fucking cocks and you've seen mine in dick rate threads that's not it and I can't make her cum because she's doesn't let me touch her clit or vagina at all. Like our forplay is me kissing her body and touching her tits and shit but it's so frustrating like I try to get her going but she will not let me
>>
>>694114478
So much this OP.
I don't know how young you are but confronting her is really a cathartic way to solve those kind of issues.
Tell her that she really treats you with frigidity, and it hurts! Especially when you are young.
Be honest with each other even at the cost of hate, for there is not the hate that ruins people, but the lies they teall to "make the things look right" .
>>
How do you get any? Do you lay there and cuddle her and maybe start kissing or biting places she might like i.e neck, ears, maybe lightly caressing her to lightly get her into the mood?
I myself like to try and play a girls body and make her feel good all over.
>>
Honestly, ask her if it's that she doesn't feel sexual arousal or if it's that she just doesn't get in the mood for you. Cause honestly it's starting to sound like she is frigid and there's not a real fix for that bro
>>
Hell talk to her and see why she not into it? Maybe shes had bad experiences or feels subconscious or has had some shity experience like getting raped or something
>>
>>694115568
Not OP but
I just cuddle; rub outter then inner thighs a lot. Stimulates bloodflow to vagina area tell her its not sexual just to rub her thighs. Just keep doing it usually my Gf is dtf after 30mins of that. Also give a few playful kisses In there as well
>>
>>694115568
I do that literally the whole fucking time I kiss her all over and cuddle her and all his shit and get nothing in return I'll do this for hours and she won't react at all so I just give up and get pissed off

>>694115777
She's never had any bad experiences for a fact atleast with other relationships
>>
>>694115843
Exactly what I do but get nowhere trust me I'm doing everything right she just doesn't let it get anywhere
>>
sauce/moar of pic
>>
More pics of tiny body massive head gf plz
>>
Op idk how old you are but im 19 for context. I briefly dated a girl a few months ago that ended up being asexual. Get out of there. Leave before you become too attached, that was my problem. Nothing will change her its just the way she is. If you're young then move on, there are millions of different girls in the world and you are young, dont settle for this so easily
>>
I can give you some tips of what I do with my girl if you want?
Dunno if it'll help.
>>
>>694115843
Lol try just lightly tickling her whole body with your hand. If she likes neck kisses or neck bites or ear nibbling works alot. Once i get my gf into the mood i try to make her cum atleast once before she gets the d. Hell sometimes even before she starts touching my cock. Lol just makes her want it more.
>>
>>694116165
Kek
>>
>>694116292
The problem is she's a great girl and we have a really good relationship other than that if I leave her it'll be tough be tough on both of us so I can't just walk away she's really good to me other than this so I feel like I have to decide what's more important and it sucks
>>
>>694116312
Please
>>
>>694116551
How old are you?
>>
>>694114709
Definitely sit down and have a talk with her. Find out if she just never considers sex or if there's some reason she avoids it with you. She could have some aversion to it in general that has nothing to do with you
>>
>>694113390
All I see is virgins giving "advice". Sex is important, don't leave her. You have yo talk with her, she might be too embarrassed to talk to you about it or something that might be bugging her. Let her know how you feel and ask her if there's something she wants to day or do about it. You're a teenager and you're having teenager thoughts about it. Man up and talk
>>
>>694116718
Thank you for this
>>
>>694116551
There are plenty of great girls in the world, you just have to find them. Sex is very important. The relationship isnt a one way street, you both have to fulfill each other's needs and obviously she isn't filling yours
>>
get rid of her. shes damaged. most likely molested when she was younger. when that happens to people, they either become hypersexual or, in your gf case, hyposexual. you will not change her.
>>
>>694116970
I like this thank you
>>
>>694116718
Refer to
>>694116292
>>
>>694117067
She doesn't have to be asexual not to have sex, she might be embarrassed about something, or even afraid of doing it. That's why Op have to talk to her and find out what's going on. Sex is a taboo and it's hard for some people to open up, even with their partners, about it. They have to break that barrier and get things straight so that Op can get some pun
>>
File: Time Signature.jpg (9 KB, 50x59) Image search: [Google]
Time Signature.jpg
9 KB, 50x59
>>694113390
>I'm in a relationship
>for over a year
>She doesn't want anything to do with my cock

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not in a relationship. You're in a very intimate friendship that restricts you from fucking anyone. That is a weird friendship with pointless obstacles. You need to renegotiate.

Talk to her about why this is happening. If it is something that can be fixed, fix it. If it isn't, then you need to keep this friendship under the "friendship" label, so you can get a real relationship.
(Note: Getting her to force herself to fuck you so she can keep you is not 'fixing it'. You want to be with a girl who wants you. Anything less will be unsatisfying, even if you are getting orgasms.)
>>
>>694117003
Even when someone has been "damaged" as you say, if you care about them and help them work through it, it can sometimes be overcome. It just depends on whether you care enough to put in the work.
>>
YOU KNOW, OP.
RAPE THIS LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>694116612
Usually we're at her place, and her muslim family.
We're in her room, on her bed, talk and start cuddling.
When I want some pussy I start kissing her (she's always in for that). While kissing, I make sure to touch her all over. I'll caress her thighs, her entire back, ass cheeks, calves, feet, anything. She likes me kissing and biting her neck too so I do that. A bit behind her ear is quite a sensitive spot for kisses, I've noticed so I give her slow, "passionate" kisses while holding her firmly, close to me.

I love being dominant and holding her down and she's submissive af and loves me doing that. (Try being both dominating and submissive, see which works for the two of you)

I also take her shirt off and keep kissing and caressing and grabbing her ass. To tease, I'll rub her pussy a little and then go back to only caressing (make her want to scream for more)

Bit by bit I'll take her clothes off and grabbing and caressing her all over. When I feel she's ready I'll start rubbing her pussy until she begs me to penetrate and so I will.

Start off with a finger and after a minute I insert another. If she's on her tummy I'll finger her intensily while grabbing her ass, smacking it, kissing it, pulling her hair and pushing her down.
If she's on her back, I go down while fingering.

If she doesn't cum in 10-15 min of fingering I'll flip her over and keep fingering. When she orgasms she gets the dick. Sometimes I get her real close and then stop so I can make her cum from my dick.

Works amazingly, takes about 20-45 min total, made her cum twice a week ago and almost made her squirt too.
>>
>>694118091
>muslim
>>
>>694118159
She's from Iraq but doesn't look like it. Thought she was brazilian, got mindfucked kek.
>>
>>694118091
>muslim
OH, GOD, YOU HATE YOURSELF???
>>
>>694118338
She squats and is cute af so nope.
>>
>>694118244
oh, man
i am brazilian, we don't looks like muslims
>>
>>694118091
Yeah that sounds great and good but when I do that I do all the same then I get to the touch her pussy time and she stops me so I give up and get pissed off

There's no hope
>>
>>694118438
I was drunk on several shots of vodka so yeah..
>>
File: 1456296973489.gif (4 MB, 413x273) Image search: [Google]
1456296973489.gif
4 MB, 413x273
>>694118091
Who the fuck's gonna read all that. Dude just fucking talk to her before some Jamal looking motherfucker comes over her and talk her into getting his huge mamba in her ass.
>>
>>694118480
Ask her why she doesn't let you. As everyone else said, confront her. Tell her you love/like her and all but sex is what separates relationships from friendships. Tell her you want to make her feel good but she doesn't allow you. Ask her what it's all about. Allow her to trust you and be comfortable with you.

My girl
>arab - fuck you all
was uncomfortable the first month since she had 0 experience (not even masturbation) and thought she didn't look good even though she was, and still is, a stunning 10/10 (at least for me). Make her feel hot, sexy and comfortable with you doing what you want. Don't forget that you can do tons with words.
>>
>>694119013
Cuck/virgin/beta that got dumped for a nigger
>>
>>694119315
I'm just not 16yo like yoy fucking shy virgins. Sex is hard to talk, but if you want it you have to speak up as a grown up
>>
>>694118438
Dumby
>>
I had a similar situation where my teenage gf slowly stopped wanting it which seemed weird to me cause we were fucking teenagers. Turns out she was gay so we broke up. This could be happening to you.
>>
>>694119501
>Grown up
A tad immature of you to assume I'm 16. I'm no mature adult though, I'm 19, but that doesn't mean I don't speak up to my woman or her speaking up to me.
>>
>>694120087
Then how come you called me a virgin beta cuck? I'm saying if he doesn't speak up, someone else will
>>
>>694120087
>>694120348
Btw, I'm 26 and had plenty of experience with crazy girls because I'm an idiot and always end up in weird situations
>>
>>694118091
> kebap
nice troll bro.
> sage
>>
>>694120348
>>694120550

Because of the attitude in your post reminded of me of some people of that type. Also the phrasing you know. Either way, immature of me, sorry about that. Also (if I didn't miss it) I mentioned speaking to her about it, so I agree with you on that.

>>694120615
>Troll
>Sage
>Implying
>>
File: image_27.jpg (236 KB, 630x844) Image search: [Google]
image_27.jpg
236 KB, 630x844
>>694120997
You got it fam
>>
Look op you have had plenty of good posts and you know what to do its simple. When i was young i was in a relationship which was "perfect" except the intimacy which happend once a fortnight and only if i initiated it etc. I broke it off because you know what? Some times you just aren't compatible and sex is a big deal in a relationship especially young ones with heightened emotions you want to feel like your partner feels the same way, it's unlikely she will change op and she needs to be with someone less physical and there's nothing wrong with wanting what is best for yourself and her in the long run. You know what my situation is now op? I'm married to a woman ten times hotter than the girl I was with back then and after years of marriage and kids we are still hot for each other like teenagers, we madly in love and show this best through physical means as well as all the other important ways, we would fuck every day if we didn't get sore so we just fuck 3 or 4 times a week and on the break days we tease each other lots, and she starts the sex just as much as I do. I wasn't meant to be with that girl when i was a teen i was meant to be with who I am with now and if I had just settled for less i would not be happy and neither will you op. Talk to her, find out what the problem is if its something you can actually fix then go for it but be prepared to find out she just isn't that into physical interaction and that probably won't change.. be prepared to tell her that you need your needs met too and that if you aren't compatible then you are going to have to just be friends since what you have already is just that, a friendship.
>>
>>694122131
This.
/thread
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.