[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>75
Is it hard for you to go down to like 30-40?
>>
Nope, but i do fine with 10 a day
>>
>>694106212

I did for a month. Then started again. Probably different with me because I was suicidal when I started smoking. After failing a suicide attempt, I decided to kill myself with tobacco. Cancer is not a good suicide method. The main thing is that my loved ones can blame cigarette companies for my death instead of themselves when I die. If I killed myself in another way they would feel more pain I think
>>
I cut down a lot. Just cut down. Smoke half a cig or something. Use that brain.
>>
>tfw posting this thread 75 times a day

Anyone here managed to not post this thread?
>>
>>694106212
how the fuck do people still take this shit seriously
>>
>>694106580
>killing yourself with cigarettes

LOL
>>
>>694106580
Have fun in 20-30 years when the cancer and pneumonia slowly eat away your insides
>>
>>694106212
I smoked for 30 years, two packs a day for 16 of those years. It took me 5 real attempts two real successful and the last one i haven't smoked in the last 9 years.

I quit with welburin, its an antidepressant and i was so fucking suicidal, after i quit for 4 years i smoked for a year and quit again with the patch the patch works only if you can get your hands on all the steps the last step i just quit and that was it. Never looked back.

Also i did it with the aid of the American lung association i called up them fuckers on real bad days just to unload on someone it was fun, fuckem' they have nothing to do all day.
>>
>>694106698
What's so funny about that? People do it every day, just not intentionally like me
>>
>>694106788
>pneumonia

lol no
>>
>>694106212

just stop. it takes about three days but you forget. the only thing that happens is that you remember that you're not smoking and think you should be. it's just a habit. MAYBE, if you have a seriously sugary or caffeinated drink, your nerves will remind you that a cigarette would stabilize it, but that's not too bad or common. you could have coffee every morning and not feel it. sugar in fruit juice is what did it to me. i've stopped three times, twice just because i was too poor and didn't know how to get raw tobacco and save money by packing it. it's pretty easy actually. it's not going to hurt. if you WANT to, just find a way to distract yourself or sleep all day and then you've gotten a good amount of time away from it and just sleep in like crazy and after a few days, you'll be off it even if you chain smoke for 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5wFcfD460
>>
>>694106788
I know it's bad, and cancer is a fucking terrible way to die but I reckon the pain I will feel is less than the collective pain my loved ones would feel if I succeeded in hanging myself. I tried that and the cops came and cut me down. Then resuscitated me. The feels of my family and friends were bad. I just don't want them to blame themselves. Tobacco is to blame (as far as they are concerned) now. I've never told them why I smoke.
>>
>>694106815
true
>>
>>694106212
Like any good drug dealer for them to take your money they have to hook you and then disregard who you are as a person. So Fuck you user. You like that?

Find a reason to quit. Find a reason.
The reason i quit was because i could not breath, smoking slowly eats away at the air sacks of your lungs it constricts your small blood so your blood pressure go's up and it fills the pockets of your lungs with tar and nicotine the drug that addicts you.

Go to quitnet.org its a good place to start also go to reddit quit smoking, listen anon YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Good luck with your quit, and keep your quit like i did everyday.
>>
File: i-am-a-banana.gif (12 KB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
i-am-a-banana.gif
12 KB, 196x300
i quit for two and a half years now, after smoking for about ten.

all you have to do is not smoke.
>>
>>694107407
>tfw coughing and wheezing all the time

I quit because the coughing was embarrassing
>>
I smoke because I have high stress, If I could drink in public I wouldn't need to smoke. If you want to quit then use the patch, I've known people who swear by it.
>>
>>694107407

Quitting takes about two weeks if you go cold.
Your first 3 days is hell. 5 days is remembering why you quit, avoid where you smoked and get rid of everything associated with smoking. Wash cloths clean your place but keep occupied. Call a quit smoking line or just contact another nonsmoker, talk it out.

Its worth it if you work it. REACH OUT to other none smokers like now.

Ultimately your the only one that can quit. So when your ready you'll find your reason.

Good luck on your first step to quitting and staying quit.
>>
>>694107154
k honestly that's fucking retarded fucking stop smoking seriously
>>
>>694107714
Nice excuse. Its an excuse. The nicotine makes you think your being relaxed but all its doing is fixing the vise. It a lie, smoking is a lie.
>>
>>694107409
>all you have to do is not smoke

so true why don't people get this
>>
>>694107154
>>694107973
and I don't mean go and kill yourself another way just find a way to get out of the shitty situation you're in instead of killing yourself
>>
Quitting is hard. So prepare yourself the best you can for it. If you notice yourself starting to crave a cigarette have someting else prepared that you can do instead. Can be easy like drinking water or eating some nuts. As long as you can keep your mind of smoking, your good to go.

Hope that helps any. Peace.

P.S. quitting is so worth it.
>>
>>694107537
Your lung are trying to clear out. Soon you'll suppress the coughs, and the nicotine will stay in your lungs and it will eat your lungs. Its an acid you know. It will eventually eat your lungs you WILL get emphysema, or as the doctors have been forced to say, COPD its just emphysema and bronchitis put together. The emphysema is the killer, cancer comes much later. look up emphysema its a nasty killer all smokers get this, the sooner you can quit the less damage you do to yourself.
>>
>>694106212
i only smoke weed about 4 a week
>>
>>694107975
>dead inside
>everything is a lie
>chain smoke because of this
well aware it's an excuse, but if life is so shit I need a vice to tolerate it...then being healthy really doesn't matter does it? I get it, addiction is bad. So is crippling anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
>>
File: 1327051423128.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1327051423128.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>694106212
why later when you can kill yourself now faggot.
>>
>>694106212
Lots and lots of coffee. I don't have coffee I tend to smoke 1 every hour 4 in a row if I have a shift for 6 hours
>>
>>694107871
Week 4 here and the cravings are minimal and I have more energy and sleep much better and wake up more refreshed than when I smoked
>>
>>694110166
Coffee makes you want to smoke more you idiot
>>
>>694107871
Oh man those first 3 days I couldn't even think properly and I was irritated by everything. Felt like I was on some kind of weird drug or some shit until day 4
>>
3 weeks smoking free here. I was smoking around 10 a day, so not heavily, but I was definitely addicted: First thing in the morning and last thing at night.

My problem with smoking is that I really enjoy it. Everyone talks about addiction and death etc etc but smoking is a great social tool and breaks up my days well. I've been a student for 4 years now and smoking/drinking often come with the territory, making quitting hard.

However, I noticed how I was smoking more and more, and on my own, and that I was coughing fucking CONSTANTLY. I always seemed ill and my immune system was a shit. It was pretty embarrassing.

I decided to go cold turkey. The first 3-5 days were awful. I wanted to smoke so badly. I genuinely was dreaming about smoking at night. After 2 weeks it got better, and I bought an e-cigarette to help me cut down, which has worked well. I did have one slip up when I smoked half a cigarette but it made me feel sick and I noticed how much I hated the taste and smell on me.

I don't necessarily want to quit completely, and I don't mind smoking socially or over a beer. My aim when school starts up is to limit myself to only social smoking, with no more than 3 a day.

Good luck man.
>>
Stop buying cigarettes. When you run out stop smoking. How easy is that?

Fucking weak low T fags
>>
>>694111952
I used to cough so much man people always thought I had a cold
>>
>>694106580
No, they still think you're a weak minded selfish faggot. Stop giving money to the tobacco carter.
>>
>>694112322
Smokers have higher testosterone than non smokers
>>
>>694112322
Cock-n-balls
>>
>>694106212
Stop
>>
>>694107714
>you smoke because...

You're a weak minded fool.
The end
>>
>>694112322
Chk'd "that fart came with a prize"
>>
How do people smoke more than a pack a day for more than a year? I smoked 30 cigs a day for about a year and I was constantly coughing and wheezing it sounded like a whistle blowing when I breathed
>>
>>694106212
Yes. I haven't had a cig for 1 1/2 years. Quit cold turkey and if you slip up and smoke then quit again. Continue fighting it every chance you get and eventually you will kick the habit. You just have to keep getting back on the horse.

Also quit drinking while you try to quit smoking. Drinking and smoking are inextricably linked for most people. Drinking will lower your inhibitions and you'll be puffing away in no time.

After a month or two without smoking then you should be fine to drink again.
>>
>>694112905
U wot? I'm an alcoholic and drink a fifth of vodka everyday and I quit smoking 27 days ago and I don't really get cravings when Im drunk
>>
>>694106212
I smoked my first cigarette at 10 and holy fuck did I think I looked cool. By 12 I was smoking a pack and a half a day and continued that daily for the next 15 years or so

the price went up, I finally really convinced myself it was pointless, weened myself off over a week, then just stopped, I haven't started again in 18 years and counting

if you can't stop smoking cigarettes, a weak ass stimulant...you should just stop the whole living thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc
>>
>>694113095
he's saying not to drink while trying to quit smoking, because you'll just get drunk and smoke the day after you quit
>>
>>694106212
>75 a day.
You would be dead.
>>
It really says something about the complete lack of lurking that goes on when you have something posted several times every single day, and still gets at least 10 people who have never seen it before every time it's posted.

Fucking lurk moar.
>>
>>694106212
already stopped for 5 months, started again and stopped 1month ago

the 3 first week are the hardest, then you start living again, you can taste better, smell better (which isnt always nice in crowded cities)...

The only times for me where I lost control after the first 3 week was when i got drunk
>>
Ive quit twice for 6 months.
Always go back for a month or two.
Vaping helps but i always go back after a stressful time.
>>
>>694106212
Fuck you op
I'm quitting today
>>
>>694115928
Good luck
>>
>>694115427
>tfw drunk literally everyday
>tfw quitting still isn't that hard
>tfw hangovers aren't as severe as when I was smoking 60 cigarettes a day

If you're a heavy drinker seriously quit smoking bros, the hangovers I used to get were so brutal when I smoked I mean like bed ridden all day and puking and now I can drink just as much and hardly even have a hangover

>tfw drinking now at 10:25 am
>>
>>694106212

Watch documentaries about the tobacco industry. That made me quit a 2 pack a day habit I had. After a while cigs just were not appealing to me. Havent smoked one for a year
>>
>>694116265
Iktf I chain smoke when I drink and would wake up feeling like death
>>
>>694114323
I didn't do that and I drink everyday
>>
>>694106212
Quiting smoking is like quit drinking alcohol, it's fucking retarded. If you can't enjoy a smoke or beer every once in a while you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>694117793
Why would anyone quit alcohol? It actually does something unlike cigarettes
>>
For the past few weeks it's been like the universe is trying to keep me from smoking. Everytime I get a craving to smoke and head to a corner store, it is closed. I had one yesterday and it was the only day where the corner store near my house closes at 5, as I found out. Whenever I do manage to get my hands on a pack, I lose it. Last one fell into the lake.
>>
When you're not a smoker cigarettes are disgusting. If you can resist long enough they'll start smelling and tasting like shit. Being poor got me off them and now I don't even like smoking.
>>
File: Clint Eastwojak.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clint Eastwojak.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
I have like 1 every other day.

You faggots need willpower.
>>
File: 1437444966018.gif (832 KB, 252x188) Image search: [Google]
1437444966018.gif
832 KB, 252x188
>>694106813
>>
File: 1456090909460.jpg (110 KB, 850x398) Image search: [Google]
1456090909460.jpg
110 KB, 850x398
>>694106212
>>
>>694106212
sort of, i now smoke only 2 cigs a week or so, but to compensate i smoke 8-15 joints a day so yeah..
>>
>>694118769
This
>>
Vaping helped me quit. 10 months now, with no cravings. I use the vape very infrequently. I dont take it to work and barely use it at home.
>>
>>694119230
+1 try spending all your cig money on something else, maybe weed. Then your not wasting money. Or spend it on health foods and gym membership and die of a heart attack wearing spandex.

It's called moderation anon. Not screaming for MODS to help your life's injustice. Just man the fuck up and have some controlled. Stop whining!

*drops Mike (the midget holding the microphone)*
>>
File: 1468205439177.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1468205439177.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>694106212
Nigga, its you again.
Just face it.
You are going to die.
No matter how many threads you will continue to make, while you still disregard everyone's advice, you will never quit.
>>
>>694120027
Stay mad cuck
>>
File: 1468203813784.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1468203813784.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>694120280
>stay mad at basically a b8 thread
U gotz me good this time my dude. Im super jealous that he can't quit lmao
>>
>>694106212

RIP, fam.

cancer gon get ya, real s00n
>>
>>694106212
daily reminder that the 75 cigarettes thing is actually subliminal advertising
>>
>>694106212
What is this? A month now? How many people are still making these treads? Please stop.
>>
>>694108038

Yup, i quit easily, over five years ago now.

One day i just stubbed out the last one and and decided to never light up another. Didn't need any help from patches or whatever else they want you buy instead.

save your money.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.