[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a US Marine anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: me 6i.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
me 6i.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
Ask a US Marine anything
>>
Where are you from
>>
Go fuck yourself useless cunt with your small vest.. no one needs you
>>
>>694104254
Did you kill any muzzies or muzzies family
>>
Thanks for serving our country, respect.
I can tell you aren't a troll and are legit
>>
How many cocks has OP sucked in the army barracks? Do suck cocks in the field too?

ITT: OP is a faggot
>>
>>694104254
Are you thinking about sniping cops? Please don't do that
>>
Have you killed someone already? Also what would you do if little kid will aim you with a gun?
>>
thought about reading a book op?
>>
>>694104409
Fuck I cringe at whoever thanks "someone for thier service"

Just shut the fuck up faggot. They're only doing it because they are failures in life who barely got past high school and couldn't find a job. Second, they're doing it for the money. They coukdnt care less about protecting this SJW liberal fuck of a nation
>>
thought bout readin a book op?
>>
What drives you to repost the same shit thread all the time? This pasta is about as stale as your sex life..
>>
>>694104254
Why are you wearing a child's BA? Give it back to him.
>>
What is ISIS?
>>
Did you shave with a wet dick?
>>
why did you become a faggot navy dick suckin marine instead of a soldier??
>>
ur too fat for tht vest bro
>>
File: 1467563576934.png (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467563576934.png
85 KB, 500x500
>>694104254
>Ask a US Marine anything
>US Marine
>wearing that
>>
>>694104518
>Just shut the fuck up faggot. They're only doing it because they are failures in life who barely got past high school and couldn't find a job. Second, they're doing it for the money. They coukdnt care less about protecting this SJW liberal fuck of a nation
They also love authority. Were probably bullied at school at now want to get their fix of humiliating others
>>
File: 216.jpg (21 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
21 KB, 300x226
>>694104254
>>694104313
>>694104340
>>694104370
>>694104409
>>694104412
>>694104425
>>694104468
>>694104475
>>694104518
>>694104527
>>694104545
>>694104569
>>694104573
>>694104577
>>694104589
>>694104610
Greetings, my name is Dr. Samuel Herman. I hold a diploma in Pathophysiology and Psychiatric Disorders and I've partnered with a team of neuroscientists to participate in an ongoing investigation regarding your behaviour. My colleagues, upon viewing your post, were fascinated by your mental and physical illnesses, and are currently concluding that the most effective way of treating your illnesses is to insert your head in a bucket of water for a prolonged period. Once the bubbles stop coming out of your mouth, we can be assured that the retardations have been cured.
>>
>>694104518
They are doing very difficult work with little reward/pay in hopes of bettering there future. Whats wrong with that?
>>
Thought troll because fat cunt. Then remembered US.
>>
>>694104660
kek
>>
>>694104658
Someone got bullied at school and emotionally dealt with it like a faggot.
>>
>>694104660
You're almost as big a faggot as OP. Kill yourself.
>>
>>694104705
>Whats wrong with that?
Probably the murder.
I'd start with the murder.
>>
>>694104788
Not every job in the military puts you in the position to murder another person.
>>
>>694104254
Kys slaveboy
>>
hey marine! got any questions to real people?

go on bro its ur chance
>>
sup withat marine
any questions
>>
>>694104660
Nice post OP, next time, maybe go outside and try to get some irl friends, that way you don't have to flame on the people who felt sorry enough for you to humour you by answering your thread when you are clearly a wizard neckbeard and nowwhere near being a US marines. Unless thats a character on one of your computer games.... but I doubt it, you seem like an exclusive WoW type.
>>
>>694104862
>Not every job in the military puts you in the position to murder another person.
Directly? No.

Indirectly? You're a support mechanism for a massive war machine that was a direct catalyst of the last economic recession.
>>
>>694104705
It turns them into douchebags that think they're special

every time I see a recent amputee vet I laugh knowing they'd still be complete if they just filled out a McDonald's application instead
>>
>>694104254
I'M NOT ASKING YOU SHIT.
>>
>>694104254
>ask someone who literally gives his life to his government anything.
No questions, just advice, get some help you utter moron.
>>
>>694104254
1 to fat for a marine.
2 flag on arm not front

y u a wannabe faggot
>>
>>694104660
not this autist post again
>>
>>694104254
Dying for the hateful rich. Have fun in your war zones while someone probably fucks your gal.
>>
>>694105015
Just one example are the seabees in the navy which go around the world and construct hospitals and other buildings. Also being in the military looks great on a resume, grants you privilege to the G.I bill if you cant afford college, and also technical skills for when you leave the military.
>>
>>694105011
?
>>
>>694104254
The military is for slime with stomping boots and weird emotions that fucking annoy me. FUCK OFF
>>
>>694105400
that must explain why so many of the dipshits just end up putting a bullet through their own head
>>
>>694105400
Construct hospitals, nigger who are you even kidding?

If you seriously think the military does more good than bad in this world the propaganda definitely worked on you.
>>
>>694105400
>navy which go around the world and construct hospitals and other buildings.
Combat hospitals.
These are not hospitals with MRI equipment and oncology wings.
Let's keep it in perspective.

>Also being in the military looks great on a resume
To the right person. Just like everything else.
>>
>>694104254
When did you lose the ability to think for yourself?
>>
>beard
> too fat
>OD plate carrier that's too small
>Army OCP civi cap
>oversized us flag that isn't subdued, or on right shoulder

Go back to /k/ faggot.
>>
>>694104254
How does it feel to risk your life for oil for rich people?
>>
>>694104254
Did you get the memo? War sucks.
>>
>>694104254

Not a marine, faggot.
>>
>>694105694
I never said they did more good then bad, all im saying is that if you just graduated high school and dont have many options available to you other then a minimum wage job, joining the military in some technincal/IT field isnt a bad option. You are going to have to work shit hours and get paid piss poor money but once you leave the military you will have technical skills and a much wider range of options to better your life. I have a very similar opinion as you, when it comes to some of these people joining marine infantry. i saw a 17 year old kid at meps a while back going marine infantry and felt awful for the shit mistake he was about to make.
>>
>>694104518
Without them you're country would stand no more.
>>
>>694105739
>Also being in the military looks great on a resume
To the right person. Just like everything else.

Exactly this, I would somewhat less inclined to offer a job to someone who had served in the military. For me there is just no benefit, I would be inclined to think they would be too indoctrined into all the BS militaries drill and instill into recruits. READ: not able to think laterally and outside the box, which are skills I require for my new hires. Otherwise I'd be worried that they are prone to snapping if they have seen service. No one wants that going down in there place of work.

The only way I would hire a vet over someone else is if they were like a wonderchild winning me over on every part of the criteria I hire for, including intellect and personality. But pending that, I would hire someone else, even if the next best candidate was a significantly less qualified.

I apply the same criteria to hiring muslims, or anyone middle eastern.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.