[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have finally decided upon a suicide method: hanging what is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
have finally decided upon a suicide method: hanging
what is your opinion on suicide by hanging? anyone ever tried it?
I'll probably get a rope tomorrow, and set a date
>>
Sleep on it m8.
Sadly it's not as pretty as the movies make it seem.

Expect tongues and eyes to pop out and an elongated neck.
>>
>>694091804
hadn't considered that my face will probably be purple lol
still, I'll be prettier than if I committed suicide by jumping from a height, the other method I'm leaning towards
>>
>>694092042
your blood vessels in your eyes will pop, leaving your eyes bloody red and bulging from your sockets. Your tongue will most likely push out of your mouth giving you a dead frog hit by a car look and yes and elongated neck.

suicide is stupid. seriously, sleep on it and tomorrow in the sun or whatever take a walk and notice the world around you.

find something to enjoy, fight for; someone to fuck, hate, pity, love. Try to live first before you think you wanna die, because you don't.
>>
> anyone ever tried it?
Why the shit would you ask that?
I guess if anyone answers that question, then find another way to kill yourself.
>>
I did it once when I was about 21. It fucking hurt like a mother fucker, even though I was drunk as hell.

Luckily I managed to pull myself up and get my feet on a nearby trailer.

After years of suicidal thoughts, this literally ended it.

The flash through my mind of "fuck... this is it?! Now I live by the word Persevere."
>>
>>694093532
And my throat was fucked for weeks afterwards.
>>
>>694091652

make sure you learn to tie the noose right, and dont tie it to the ceiling fan. I did both on seperate attempt, and Im still here.
>>
File: g2s99.jpg (57 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
g2s99.jpg
57 KB, 453x604
>>694093532
gay
>>
>>694091652
who is going to find your swelling rigor mortor body? your mum? dad? siblings? who is going to break the rope free to have your inflating odorous corpse fall to the floor and left there until the corner comes? Whereever will have to be filled with police, corinors to take your stupid ass dead corpse.
>>
CRAWWWWWWLLLIIINNNN INNNNN MMMMMYYYY SSSSSSKKKKIIIINNNN
>>
Hanging tells me and other you wanted someone to come in and stop you and a chance to back out if you for sure on wanting to do it use a gun a hi-point 9mm luger is 150
>>
>>694091652
Use helium you feel nothing. Orrr blow yourself up or get killed while attempting to kill the cops
>>
>>694093905
Agreed, in this day and age in America you could probably get one of those in less than a few hours
>>
1̷̣̙̜᷊̜̰̹͇̱͍᷊᷿᷊ͫͫ̒ͫͫͫͫ̆ͫ̐ͫͫͫ̒ͫͫͫ̃ͫ̎ͫͫͫ̓ͫͫ͗ͫͫͫͫͫͫͫ̕͟͠͏̵̨̜̦̲̤͖̞̪͈̲̮ͫͫ᷀ͫͫ̌ͫͫ̽ͫͫ̾ͫ̍ͫͩͫͫ̒ͫ̄ͫ̂ͫͤͫͫͫͫͫ᷀ͫͣͫ̏ͫͣͫͫͫͫͨͫ᷅ͫ͊ͫ̃ͫͫ̓ͫͫͫ̅ͫ͊ͫͣͫ͟͟͠
>>
>>694093631
close call hey
>>
>>694093772
none of my family will find my corpse. also I don't give a fuck because I'll be dead
>>
>>694091652
if you a chick, wanna help a fellow virgin out before you kill yourself? might as well right? lmao
>>
Can you live stream it? I'm bored anyway
>>
>>694094131
15 mins at the least, a weak a the most.
>>694091652
Why not take out some human trash with you? Go to a mosque or a BLM march.
>>
>>694093905
I would use a gun to do it if I had access to one
>>
>>694094152
lol nice

also captcha stopped working on google chrome so I went out for a while (OP here)
>>
>>694094500
Again, a Hi-Point 9mm is 150.
>>
Jump from a cliff. It will be instant and painless. Hanging is excruciating.
>>
>>694094482
naw I'm a dude sorry
chicks don't kill themselves
>>
>>694094489
I would never kill another person idk
>>
>>694094595
don't people cliff jump for fun? I don't like the idea of that method. hanging seems symbolically good
>>
>>694093650
yeah tying the noose is going to be a bitch, will have to practice. guess it will take some work lol
>>
>>694094648
Understandable, well you could always rent a gun.
>>
>>694094842
Going to live stream or what?
>>
>>694094973
fuck no man
also I'm not doing it right now
I have to get a rope
last time I attempted suicide I chose a day
so I'll choose a day to commit it on this time
>>
Didn't read thread. I tried. It hurts like fuck. You black out. Then presumably you die. But if you DO decide to do it, do it old west style, high up put the noose to the side, and it'll break your neck rather than strangle ya.
>>
>>694095178
And then livestream?
>>
>>694095224
lol
>>
File: 14884.jpg (40 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
14884.jpg
40 KB, 560x400
>>694091652
Couldn't even find a real hanging pic for this anon?
>>
File: castration.jpg (141 KB, 740x724) Image search: [Google]
castration.jpg
141 KB, 740x724
>>694091652
>>694092624
Also if nobody finds you soon the bodily fluids will accumulate in your lower body 'till your skin gives up and pop.
>>
File: 57364255_p0.png (973 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
57364255_p0.png
973 KB, 1000x1414
do chemicals bro

rope-hanging is just really painful and if you get found in time (within like 10 hours) you can easily get revived at a hospital

hanging is just stupid because theres no guarantee of your death and many accidents can happen, such as noose not being tight, your elongated neck makes you hit the floor, or you dont die or w/e

but anyway, why you killin' yourself man? theres so much to live and work for in this day and age. you could go to japan, or just travel around country side and shoplift shit as you go for food. the worlds a beautiful place.
>>
Jump into traffic
>>
>>694092624
Not op but thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>694095325
that better?
>>
>>694095341
that looks like bill Clinton
>>
>>694095437
ya I looked for some bleach tonight. no reason to live, hate myself, life is a disaster, live in poverty, completely alone, PTSD, body-image issues, haven't gotten laid in a year, no friends, can't hold down a job, marginalized, oppressed, severely depressed, tired of being alone and in pain. fuck the world, I want to die.
>>
>>694095526
sometimes have found myself very close to jumping into traffic.
>>
>>694095970
i too have 90% of the issues you are describing, and i dont actually even have a goddamn job.

if you acknowledge you have body image issues, then you're a step there to realizing who gives a shit?

if no one is there for you, love yourself man. you're #1. not who gives a damn if your a chubster.

i want you to wake up before sunset for a few mornings and go for a walk. look at the sunset. feel the outside. quit bein a edgy fuck at the computer.
>>
>>694095778
Kinda good to know even dead people can make silly faces
>>
>>694096145
I hate myself. I want to kill myself. I don't want to be alone and in pain anymore, and I have absolutely nothing to live for. the supposed beauty of the world will still be there without me.
>>
Op if your not even going to live stream I hope you live forever you depressed fagget
>>
>>694096283
it can be here with or without you, but the choice to experience it with what you got is the point of life.

you are alive to breathe, feel emotions, and live like a human.

if you didnt want to be alone, you'd try harder. i think you got yourself into this situation, which is why you should see the world for what it is since natures beauty is fuckin' free
>>
>>694096283
Shut up and kill yourself already pussy bitch.

Also can you livestream it please
>>
>>694096201
i hope they laugh at my corpse
>>
>>694096283
Give me your money first
>>
>>694096536
the only method available to me right now is slitting my throat or arms with a knife. also I have shit to do before I kill myself
>>
>>694096492
fuck nature's beauty, fuck the world, fuck life
I want to die and never have existed at all
life is horrible
>>
>>694091652
You have three options:
1 - drop from a height. If you do this look up the "table of drops", which was used by hangmen to calculate how much rope would allow the neck to break. It's probably further than you think, normally a body length but depends on body weight. If you do this make sure to leave the knot just behind your ear rather than at the back.
2 - full suspension (without a drop). You basically suffocate. Not recommended.
3 - partial suspension, where some of your body weight is carried by something other than your neck. I've tried this method, but you've got to be committed (I wasn't). The pressure on your neck and in your head is unbearable and you will be doing well to get through it.

I don't advocate suicide, but I intend to kill myself someday. I wouldn't try hanging again.
>>
>>694096684
>i have to do shit before i kill myself

you arent actually depressed and wont step up to the title
>>
>>694091652
No way is this girl a real dangler. She's not pissed or shit herself...there isn't any drool, vomit, or even pallidness in the skin.
>>
>>694096648
I live way the fuck below the poverty line and have basically no money
>>
i dont condone yourself but since youre a fucking retard just overdose on a lot of drugs
>>
>>694096769
i just feel like you have a reason to be alive and you dont understand how much you are missing out on. have fun with the nerveracking fear of nothingness as you (attempt to) kill yourself
>>
>>694096769
Lmao, if you hate life now wait 'til your revived after hanging yourself for ten hours. Now you won't be able to even try and kill yourself because you'll be a vegetable, retarded OP is retarded.

But'll be more retarded after he becomes a vegetable due to lack of circulation to the brain.

S P A S T I C
>>
>>694096783
I was leaning towards 2, but 1 sounds more appealing, breaking the neck with the drop. I think I will jump from a tree. thanks, will look up the drop table. this is going to be fun!
I too have wanted to kill myself for a long time now. it's something I really should just get over with.
>>
Fucking emos
>>
>>694096969
Good luck anon. I hope it is quick and painless.
>>
>>694096911
I literally can't imagine any fun I could possibly experience or miss out on. I should have killed myself years ago. I face my fear of nothingness constantly, so actually dying will come as a great relief
>>
>>694097071
thank you anon
>>
>>694097124
I'm >>694096783 and I know exactly how you feel.

I'm just lucky in that I'm wealthy, but life is basically a shitter.
>>
>>694096924
ok so definitely drop method to break my spine. instant death
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.