[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fuck other people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 33
File: 19 - CfsOWF7.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
19 - CfsOWF7.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fuck other people's partners.

OC welcome
>>
I fuck one of my close friends girlfriends all the time, Pic Related
>>
>>694080528
He's not a close friend then. A close friend wouldn't do that to a close friend. You pretend to be his friend, but at least own up to it, that you're not a friend to this person.
>>
>>694080665
i fuck her brains out and then tell him im his bestfriend
>>
>>694079007
moar?
>>
>be senior in high school
>sit across from my friend's girlfriend
>always had light flirty talk with her
>she wears a tight dress one day and splits her legs on my thighs from across the table
>be a fucking faggot and sneakily take pictures of her from under the table iwth my phone
>later on bus ride
>sits next to me and says she knows about the picture
>puts my hand on her lap/crotch
>start texting her and fucking her until the rest of the school year
>stopped texting after we graduated
>never fucked again

not even lying. i miss high school. back when easy didn't mean overweight.
>>
>>694082674
sounds like you found your inner faggot
>>
>>694079007
>serial cheater reporting in

love my girlfriend, I just honestly cant help myself. one woman isn't enough for me.
Been cheating pretty consistently for the last ten years.
>>
I'm good friends with my best friend's parents and his mom has given me head multiple times
>>
Been with my gf for 2 years or so, in that time I've probably traded nudes with about 20/30 girls online, fucked another couple and she's not known about any of it
>>
Been with my girl 4 years as of two weeks ago. Slept with 3 other women and a blowjob from a 4th. Trying not to do that any more. Give attractive women the cold shoulder. Not like I really have a shot with most of them, but any time I think "this chick is hot" I just don't initiate conversation and don't maintain if they do. My resolve is loweri ng though. Saw some chick who looked like my girl from 4 years ago but with tattoos today. Hope I run into her again.
>>
File: J23.jpg (4 MB, 5066x2921) Image search: [Google]
J23.jpg
4 MB, 5066x2921
>>694079007
i've got two stories of cheating, one was just a one time thing, the other is a still ongoing thing.

currently i'm fucking this 23 year old who has a boyfriend in the next state over. i've been fucking her for about a year. boyfriend doesn't even know i exist. i raw dog her, he wears condoms. took her anal virginity not too long ago. came in her ass twice so far.
>>
>>694083422
No you aren't. No you didn't. No you didn't.
>>
I think he means you don't gotta lie bout being his friend to us, were sure the whore has her reasons.
>>
File: MuhNigga.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MuhNigga.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>694081796
>>
I had an affair with and fucked one of my employees last fall. Best pussy I ever had. I was 48, she was 23... we're both married to other people. It went on for several months. There's no comparison of fucking a 23 year old shaved pussy versus 42 year old hairy wife pussy. I miss that shit.
>>
File: spread 23.jpg (706 KB, 1819x1063) Image search: [Google]
spread 23.jpg
706 KB, 1819x1063
>>694083686
lmao yeah i am, yeah i did, yeah i did.
what do i get out of lying about that? it makes me look like a degenerate asshole, not cool.
>>
>>694083422

damn dude.... those hairs are really bothering me. why so HD?
>>
File: dry 23.jpg (3 MB, 2929x5194) Image search: [Google]
dry 23.jpg
3 MB, 2929x5194
>>694084279
i've got a good camera.
>>
Cheated on my ex with nine different women

Used her car to go meet and fuck another ex

Fucked her in the same bed as another woman countless times, one Time one was within a half hour of the other
>>
>>694084633
Post some anal
>>
File: O23.jpg (4 MB, 5006x2879) Image search: [Google]
O23.jpg
4 MB, 5006x2879
>>694084928
no pictures of it occurring sorry mate
>>
>>694085048
post something more zoomed out
>>
>>694079007
When I was a teen, went to my GF's house after school. Mother told me I could wait for her to get home, she answered the door in a workout outfit. She continued to do her workout, she caught me gawking. Long story short, my GF came home and caught me banging her mother. "God Mom... AGAIN?" Again? How often her mom bang her boyfriends. GF dumped me. Heard her next BF was also dumped for banging her mom... as an adult I now realize her mom was a total predator. And, we teenage boys were among the world's LUCKIEST "victims."
>>
>>694085048
Those hairs must hurt in your dick
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (161 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
161 KB, 1200x1600
I fucked this girl once.
She had an ad on craigslist, unhappy with the sex from her husband, so she was looking for something else.

Met up with her, fucked her in their bed while he was at work, blew the biggest load of my life in her pussy.
>>
>>694081796
Scum the earth.
How does it feel that even Hitler was a better person than you?
>>
File: scared 23.jpg (747 KB, 1890x1067) Image search: [Google]
scared 23.jpg
747 KB, 1890x1067
>>694085325

>>694085524
yeah i have her just not shave because her hair grows so fucking quick. she's very Mediterranean. if she shaves regularly the stubble is like fucking sandpaper.
>>
>>694085564
Any pics of her tits or puss?
>>
File: IMG_0434.jpg (568 KB, 677x1479) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
568 KB, 677x1479
>>694085985
>>
â–²
▲▲
>>
>>694086070
Love a bit of chub
>>
I cheated on my gf of 3 years with a girl that fit every criterion I considered the perfect girl: the unicorn of my preferences if you will. I would never have done it at any other point when I was given the chance, but do I regret it with her? nope, not one bit. I brought her to my place, she saw the pics of my gf on the side, she knew the story and was still cool with it. It was the greatest sex of my life, I never felt so relieved.

Think bad of me if you will, but I am happy that my ideal girl not only liked me for who I am but also wanted to have sex with me. It was nice to be wanted like that for the first time in 3 years.
>>
>>694079007
Yes, now I can brag about cheating to satisfy my fragile ego and low self-esteem

>inb4 triggered cheaters or cheaters that act like they're the shit and don't care
>>
>>694086349
i think you're an asshole but i understand your situation.
>>
>>694086574
Understandable. The other fact I never included was that my gf rarely wants sex, and when she does it puts me right off and I never get off on it so I am constantly sexually frustrated.

But you're right, I am an asshole.
>>
>>694084633
disgusting
>>
>>694079007
Was fucking a girl who was in a 4 year relationship, often before she'd go to see him. Favourite was when I came on her face and the decided to just rub it in and go see him.
>>
>>694085428
loll
>>
File: handy 23.jpg (815 KB, 1853x1078) Image search: [Google]
handy 23.jpg
815 KB, 1853x1078
>>694086792
eat ur heart out
>>
So this is what we I'm going through right now. Recently got into gf sharing hotwifing. we've been Into it for about 3 months now, I find it extremely arousing her fucking other guys. I'm a deviant I know fuck off. Anyways I just found out about a year and a half ago she was fucking one of her co-workers for an entire year like every other day. I'm on the feels train trying to not rage and kill a bitch. She has permission to fuck around now. Back then she didn't. Pic is her
>>
>>694079007
Yeup. Currently cheating on my wife with a married asian woman I used to work with.
>>
>>694087487
Story?
>>
>>694087416
She looks sexy af.
Any more tits?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-010919.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-010919.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>694087745
>>
>>694084059

you have a small dick, and she's letting him raw dog too... you trust her like a faggit.
>>
>>694079007
I use to fuck my friends girlfriend all the time in his open relationship thing. When I got an actual girlfriend and I still continued despite not telling her about it.
>>
File: jh.png (1 MB, 1516x529) Image search: [Google]
jh.png
1 MB, 1516x529
different girls. same cock.
>>
File: j9LJIej.png (748 KB, 610x816) Image search: [Google]
j9LJIej.png
748 KB, 610x816
>be me
>recently got broken up with
>be friends with a girl from uni for the first two years
>fantasized a little about her, my girl had her as a roommate for a while
>she's engaged, but he cheats on her all the time and doesnt care if she knows
>this summer rolls around
>I live in the college town because my family moved out west
>girl lives in town as well, works for the gym, mostly sleeps though
>we talk a bit, banter here and there
>we start hanging out, turns out her fiancee is out of town for at least two months
>at one point we get drunk together and share sexual experiences
>she mentions how she wishes her fiancee would do certain things like choke and smack her
>boner.jpg
>I mention how the last girl I had couldnt ride on top or give head worth a damn
>she raises eyebrow and conversation topic changes
>the next day I wake up on her couch, with her sleeping on top of me
>she gets off and giggles and then goes to work
>I fall back asleep and then chill out in her house for a bit
>she gets back from work (this is about 10 pm)
>she mentions we can sleep on her bed because its more spacious
>>
>>694088524
>all previous uncertainty of interest is gone, she wants something to go down
>I oblige, we get into bed and start spooning
>she grinds her ass on my semi, turning it very quickly into a full steel pole
>I start to grind back and I grope her from behind, she begins to moan
>this goes on for about a minute and then she turns around and shoves her hand down my pants
>quickly start fucking viciously, she rides like a champ for a while then I slam her down on the bed with my hand around her throat and fuck the shit out of her for a while longer
>I know shes on the pill and Ive seen her take it the past couple of days so I nut all I can inside her
>This has been going on since the beginning of June, I'm still in her house and we've been fucking just about every day since.
>no guilt because the guy deserves it.
I find it strange that I'm ok to be the one someone cheats with, but if someone cheated on me I would be destroyed. And I make it a point not to be unfaithful.
>btw she looks like pic related. Pierced nips too.
>>
Not really cheating but I've been paying my friends girl money to sleep with her for the past three months.
>>
>>694088378
those are very nice pics! camera and lens used?
>>
>>694088599
How did the offer come about and what was her reaction when you first asked? I must try this...
>>
>>694087614
We worked together. Found out she was cheating. Go drinking every now and then. Get her drunk, steer the conversation towards her infidelity. Share my own experiences. Keep it professional at work, but next time at bar get weird sexual vibe. Don't act on it though but more talk about sex. Get to see her naked one night (don't ask). Continue to keep it professional at work, unspoken rule about not messing around with coworkers.
I get a job somewhere else. We go out drinking to celebrate. Start kissing, heavy petting. Start seeing each other, sometimes fucking at each others houses while spouses are away. Amazing sex. End of story.
>>
>>694088684
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II

nothing too fancy
>>
File: 4.jpg (351 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
351 KB, 612x816
I´m cheating my wife with boys...i love 2 be a slave
>>
>>694084633
>>
>>694088803
We were just at my apartment hanging out but then they wanted to order pizza but didn't bring their wallets. I offered to pay but wanted something in return. He joked about letting me use his girlfriend but I took it seriously because I'm bad at recognizing when he's joking or not. After the pizza, I asked when we could do it but they were baffled because they meant it as a joke. We started arguing and they said that one pizza isn't even worth a handjob. Eventually we reached a compromise where I would pay to just watch her. Turns out I couldn't stop there and I offered more money and before we knew it, she was giving me a blow job. Things escalated out of control after than.

It was suppose to be a one time thing but she kept coming back and asking for money so I couldn't help myself.
>>
>>694089051
Whats on your dick?
>>
>>694080528

moar
>>
>>694086349
Unfortunately this is how I ended up cheating too

>be in LDR with gf for I think 4 years at the time
>sent out of country for work
>partnered up with 8/10 Filipino girl on project
>most of this time is spent in a truck together, riding around checking shit
>gf and I skype almost daily, but connection is shitty so mostly text
>she's in college, summer coming up
>get into big argument about why she doesn't want to spend her summer with me instead of sitting in her dorm room
>she says she needs space and time to think
>stop talking to one another for a few weeks
>me and other girl talk about this stuff
>go to bar with other coworkers
>I get stupid drunk
>blackout
>have flashes of memory about taking my clothes off
>wake up butt ass naked in her room
>sinking realization of what I just did
>sneak out and go home
>next work day is awkward to say the least
>she timidly asks me how I feel about what happened
>tell her I don't remember anything and she seems upset
>tell her I don't know, with what just happened with the gf I don't know what to do or think
>she tells me she really likes me, she enjoys our time together and how crazy awesome I am
>drop her off at her place
>go home and shower
>get text from her "are you okay?"
>tell her I'm fine but needed to talk to her
>go to her place and tell her that I had developed feelings for her too but didn't know what to do
>she just latches on and kisses me
>end up fucking her
>hands down the best sex I've ever had up to this point
I should mention that gf was a religious prude that 'tolerated' fucking me
>say fuck it
>end up fucking this girl every single day multiple times a day before, sometimes during, and after work
>our time comes up for us to go back to our hometowns
>since we're not going to see each other again just mutually call it quits
>go home
>get back in touch with gf
>we try reconciling and get together for about another two months
>she ends up breaking up with me

She never knew of the other
>>
File: 2.jpg (348 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
348 KB, 816x612
>>694089956
Wachs
>>
>>694089011
looks good for that camera range
>>
>>694079007
So this was in my first year of college\. I had been dating this chick i went to high school with for a couple years but we went to different colleges and were growing apart, but not yet broken up by any means.

There's also this other chick who we'll call Hannah, because that was her name, that really wanted to fuck me. Hannah went to the same college and lived in the same dorm on the same floor as me.

I resisted for as long as I could (a couple months of what felt like constantly building sexual tension) but eventually one night we broke and went down on each other and got each other off. The next day I texted her saying we shouldn't do that and she agreed. I think we both knew that wasn't gonna be true.

She was super into Jesus at the time and very not interested in p-in-v sex until marriage which bummer but whatever. But one night we got super drunnk and ended up alone in her room and started fooling around.

Eventually she says, "do you wanna try something kind of...kinky?" I immediately knew she wanted me to fuck her in the ass but I wanted to hear her say it so I made her say it. Then I fucked her in the ass until I came inside her tight little butthole and it was still one of the best sensations I've ever felt.

TL;DR, never cheated with vaginal sex; only oral and anal. Also I fucked my gf less than a week after fucking a different girl's ass. It turned me on more than I would like to admit.
>>
>>694079007
I cheated on my fiance with a random girl I met travelling round Spain. My fiance will never know, it'll never cause her any problems, and I got to sleep with a hot Spaniard - am I going to start feeling bad, anons?
>>
>>694084633
Why all the hair wtf
>>
>>694079007
This took place in 2014

>Friend gets new girlfriend
>He tells me she's a freak in the sack, real happy with her, wants me to meet her
>Organize a bonfire with some friends, I meet her
>Petite little thing, thick latina accent that gets my dick diamonds
>She keeps trying to hang on to me, wants me to wrestle her in the sand and water
>Not much of a chest but goddamn she had a tight stomach and a firm ass
>Tight fucking shorts mmmf
>Night rolls on, drinks were had, friend is sitting looking at the fire facing away from me and his girl, wrestling
>Get her arms pinned down above her had on the sand, she wraps her legs around me
>My semi gets hard real quick
>Release her in semi-panic because my friend is maybe 10 feet behind us
>Walk over and sit next to him, ask him what's up, his feet are propped up on this rock thing
>The gal sits on his left, her feet snake over to me underneath my friend's and she lays her feet on mine
>Sit like that while laughing, drinking, talking, boner all the while

Lot of going out to eat, lot of footsies under the table without my friend knowing, lots of flirty banter under my friend's nose. Ass grabbing was off limits unfortunately, did it once to her and got a stern fucking look and a cold shoulder for the night I tried that. There was a lot of escalating tension between her and I between a lot of friendly outings. Friend organizes a camping trip that summer with two other friends of ours

cont.
>>
File: butts.jpg (3 MB, 2880x4841) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
3 MB, 2880x4841
>>694090676
i luv it
>>
I've fucked my brother's fiancee before. A few times.
>>
Stallion with few male friends I respect enough not to ham their wives. Cheating on my current lady.
I hate myself every day.
And then I put my penis in another person and bury the rest of the scarring with drugs.
Meh. I exist.
>>
>>694084633
is she romanian or something?
>>
>>694091276

Please tell me you have pics.
>>
File: strumpet23.jpg (3 MB, 2988x4996) Image search: [Google]
strumpet23.jpg
3 MB, 2988x4996
>>694091390
greek
>>
ah makes sense, where in greece, thrace or macedonia?
>>
>>694091528
Not anymore sad to say. But I still visit them yearly and it's not even awkward.
>>
File: pre anal 23.jpg (3 MB, 2882x5247) Image search: [Google]
pre anal 23.jpg
3 MB, 2882x5247
>>694091616
fuck if i know mate. i just have sex with her.
>>
>>694091544
she looks absolutely drenched how long were you working her for?
>>
File: p_00038b.jpg (75 KB, 299x462) Image search: [Google]
p_00038b.jpg
75 KB, 299x462
been fucking this 58 year old milf for the last couple of years, her hubby wasn't doing the little things around the home or providing well that she had to work two jobs. was there for her emotionally and after awhile shew grew curious about me ( black) and happy hour be came real happy one night!
>>
>>694091998

Post more
>>
>>694091998
Fuck yeah, older milfs are horny af.
More pics?
>>
>>694091998
>58 year old
How old are you?
>>
>>694091998
no way shes 58, 40s tops
>>
>>694079007
>this one time
>at band camp
>I fucked a girl who had a boyfriend
>shit was cash
>>
>>694091014
Continue?
>>
>>694091014
>Riding with friend and his girl, having a good time driving to site
>Set up camp, drink some beers, go for a swim
>She keeps jokingly hinting at a 3some with my friend and I whenever we're in one place
>Friend says no way
>I say hey call me when it's going down
>Dinner, we make food, friend brings out this nice bottle of hard stuff don't remember what
>Seated at a table eating and drinking, I'm next to the gal and my friend is on her left
>She occasionally, when nobody's looking (nighttime at this point so the friends seated directly across didn't see or were too drunk to care) pinches my nipple, twists the fucking thing
>Start getting rock hard, but really fucking nervous because of the friends seated across
>Run my hand down her inner thigh, hiking her shorts up until I reach her pantyline
>She pulls my hand out the tease
>She ceases her teasing for the night (the fuck?)
>Eventually turn in for the night, separate tents
>Hear her and friend fucking most of the night

Shit was annoying to say the least.

>Wake up next day
>Driving out to find this hot spring site
>Waste a large chunk of the day trying to find it, turns out it was closed, someone fell off the cliff and died or something
>Go back to camp site, go for a swim and drinking
>Pretty tired, I wander into my friend and his girl's tent and collapse in the corner
>Wake up two hours later to the sounds of my friend and the ones who tagged along trying to build a fire
>Kinda late
>Turn over and see my friend's girlfriend laying in the center of the tent on her phone (somehow)
>Facing away from me, dark shorts that hugged her ass mmf
>Just eye her for a while, getting a massive hardon
>Months and months of tension (that I glossed over)
>See that the tent is shut, get up and pull down my shorts
>Step over her and kneel down in front of her
>See the fear of god in her eyes as she glances back and forth between my cock and the tent entrance
>She whispers "what the fuck are you doing?"
>>
File: p_00037A.jpg (29 KB, 254x425) Image search: [Google]
p_00037A.jpg
29 KB, 254x425
>>694092080
yeah, she never had done anal either, and since then got her into threesomes, sharing her with some friends and small group stuff, pulled the slut right out of her, hubby didnt know he had a freak!
>>
>>694092148
>>
File: p_00033A.jpg (25 KB, 153x391) Image search: [Google]
p_00033A.jpg
25 KB, 153x391
>>694092188
58 dude, I know, guys all the time say no way when I introduce her
>>
A couple of years ago I fucked a girl who had a boyfriend in the dude's apartment. She was a freak too, I mean it was for around 3-4 months we would fuck 2-3 times we met up. I would cum all over her & the dude's couch. I once bent her over and fucked her on their kitchen table with the front window opened. I would fuck her and eat her out so loud I'm sure her neighbors knew she was fucking another guy when the dude was gone. Kind of regret it but she was bomb & had daddy issues.
>>
>>694092716

Got any videos of the slut in action?
>>
>>694090154
don't feel bad, your gf was probably cheating too. And it sounds like y'all were on break. her mistake.
>>
>>694092879
all girls want to call the man fucking her daddy
>>
>>694091014
he sounds like a cuck, she sounds like a powertripping tease of a bitch.

They're good for each other.
>>
>>694092468
cont, I want to hear this trainwreck
>>
>>694092910
no, she don't want something like that out there, she got four kids and would be devastated if they found out
>>
>>694092983
Not all, just the fun ones, kek.
>>
>>694093251

top kek

Keep posting more pics please
>>
>>694087416
lol, you poor dumb bastard.

You're still with her WHY?
>>
>have gf
>meet thicc chick online
>talk
>sends me nudes within minutes
>hang out IRL
>she has bf, hang out with them
>bf goes to sleep
>look at porn all night with gril
>flashes me her tits
>jerk off in bathroom
>hang out again
>bf goes to bed
>get her naked, feel her up, suck on tits
>hang out again
>have threesome (fuck girl, sucked guys dick, first cock ever sucked, kinda gross but whatever)
>hang out again
>watch them fuck, feel up girl while bf fucks, cum all over both of them
>talk to girl all the time, get nudes, flirt
will go hangout with them soon and hopefully bang both of them, only time will tell
>>
>>694087416
subhuman cucks make me sick
>>
>>694093556
so.... you cheated on your girl... by a couple who manipulated you into becoming their bisexual plaything.

lel
>>
about a year out of HS, I fucked a friends mom (43) sometimes at their place when nobody was home, other times at my folks place. She was always horny and could go for hours
>>
>>694093556
lol faggot you got baited into sucking cock, it was their plan all along
>>
>>694082925
You don't love her. Stop lying to yourself. She's just your pick for family and comfort and consistency.
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (21 KB, 486x648) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
21 KB, 486x648
>>694093332
>>
File: 1435745799.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1435745799.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>694093648
>>694093751
>implying it wasn't my plan all along
>>
>>694089735
It's not often autism comes out the winner
>>
>be me 27 serial cheater since I lost my virginity at 13
I have gotten head from one of my friends mom's back when I was in high school
My best friend stopped talking to me because I was having sex with his girlfriend and cheating on my girlfriend to do it
I have cheated on every single person I've been with
I have had chlamydia twice and the clap once, I have been through one abortion
I believe I have a severe sexual addiction and it is a problem in my life
I am currently cheating on my gf and have fucked 3 separate girlfriends of my friends and one wife
I feel like a giant piece of shit but don't know how to stop since it's such a bad habit to try to sleep with any girl who isn't fat that looks my way
>>
>>694087416
kill yourself

Your Mother Hates You,

kill yourself worthless faggot
your gf doesnt care about you
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>694093823
Nope.
I just need to be needed by more than one woman at once. Does not mean I do not love and care for her, does not mean I will not settle down and spend my life with her.

I just have to manage the cheating carefully so it doesn't fuck things up.
>>
>>694092468
>I don't say anything, I grab her phone and toss it somewhere in the tent
>Grab her hand and put it on my hardon
>She bites her lip and glances at the tent entrance again, tightens her grip
>Hear her boyfriend and our other friends still arguing about the fire outside
>I push my cock in her face, touching it to her lips
>She pulls back, but keeps her hand on my cock
>Start thinking she's gonna bail, oh well
>Still looking at the entrance she glides her tongue underneath my shaft
>Throaty "fuuuuuck" escapes my lips
>She pinches my stomach and shushes me
>Stroking lightly, we're listening to see if anyone heard me
>Satisfied, she goes right back to licking me
>Looking me right in the fucking eyes, she grins one of those slutty "I'm all yours" grins before whispering "give it to me papi"
>Fucking diamonds at this point
>Legs kind of ache in this position
>She pushes me back and just dives onto my fucking cock
>You'd think my friend never let her suck his dick or something she was going to TOWN
>Fucking smiling around my cock, not even looking or caring about getting caught at this point
>Whisper to her I'm gonna cum
>She stops, pulls her shorts and panties down and puts her panties in my fucking mouth before latching back onto me
>Shoot part of my load down her throat, but she pulls me out and drenches her face with my cum
>I am trying so hard not to fucking groan in absolute extasy, just biting down on her partially wet panties
>She wipes herself off with one of my friend's shirts
>Tells me to leave first and that I can keep her panties
>She lays back down
>Open tent, my friend is in my fucking face
>My stomach recedes into a black hole
>Friend says "hey is N awake?"
>"Dunno I just got up" and walk past him to my tent to stow her panties

To this day one of the best blowjob experiences I've ever had. I got to fuck her later that night in my own tent since my friend passed out.
>>
>>694089735
cheers to women realizing they can make more money on their knees than on their feet
>>
>>694092983
She had a great ass on her too, I remember her BF hadn't fucked her good in a long time and she would twist and turn her body with every stroke I'd give her. I once asked to eat out her booty she declined, I would fuck her hard from behind used a tie a couple times to tie her hands behind her back. She was a freak, super flexible too!
>>
>>694093940

got any with her wedding ring?
>>
My gf fucked a coworker in a park
>>
>>694094310
top kek
>>
Between the 2nd and 3rd year of my current 4 going on 5 year relationship I fucked 15-20 different girls. One girl was married and in an open relationship. We would fuck in the couch while her husband went and played video games in their bedroom. Her vagina was literally 5-6in deep, I destroyed her cervix on "accident" so many times.
>>
>>694094424
>We would fuck in the couch while her husband went and played video games in their bedroom.
TOP KEK

I thought this shit was just a meme. What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>694088378
Anymore of the one on the right?
>>
>>694086780
And that justifies cheating how?
>>
>love masturbating to girls cheating on guys
>hate cuckold porn

How the fuck do I refine my porn searches to separate out willing cuckolds who really just want to suck dick and can't admit it from unwilling cuckolds who sit in a corner crying and who are obviously not into it?
>>
>>694094604
Just give both up, since both are FUCKING STUPID.
>>
>>694085766
Hitler was a better person than all of us...
>using Hitler in an argument
summertoolfag
>>
>>694081796
karma is a bitch. It's going to hurt you a hell of a lot more than infidelity usually hurts when the other shoe drops
>>
>>694094510
She would fuck other guys too. I'm not saying I'm the best fuck ever, but after 15 girls or so I figured out how to work a pussy. So we would reconnect and talk about who eachother had been with. Then fuck again. She was pretty hot. And I just remembered her name(had been thinking about her for a while), Jordan.
>>
File: 1453007767864.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453007767864.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
>robotics senior year
>flirty with Junior girl on the team
>she invites me to her room on the trip with another junior girl and freshman girl
>The other junior girl slept on the pull out like a rock.
>The freshman girl said I had to sleep in her bed with her because she wasn't going to let me sleep on the floor.
>We talk about how all of us are in shitty unsatisfying relationships.
>I tell a story of how I got a girlfriend with a massage
>They want massages
>I'm massaging the freshman because she's right there
>mfw she lets out a loud sexual moan
>I move over to the Junior to give her a turn while the freshman begs me to come back
>They set alarms for eachother for me to go back and forth
>The junior starts getting really turned on and thinks about her boyfriend and doesn't want me touching her too much more
>She volunteers to massage me
>Junior massaging me massaging Freshman
>Freshman eventually pulls my hand to her tits
>They're big and amazing
>Grind against her while getting massaged by other girl I like while everyone involved is in a relationship
>Junior eventually goes to bed
>Freshman and my pants go down
>Grinding my cock against her perfect ass and fingering her tight pussy. Felt like it has never been shaven from young hairs and I think that's hot.
>Lots of rubbing, grinding, and concealed moans
>She says she wants to blow me so I can cum but she doesn't want to get caught and she doesn't want me making a mess.
>She blueballs me until morning where she surprises me with a blowjob while the other girls are sleeping and showering.
>Still the best blowjob to this day, I came so much in that poor girl's mouth.
>Her BF was on the bot team.
>People found out and it ruined her relationship after I ended mine shortly after.
>The day of the blowjob, after the team was together and before the boyfriend knew, I slapped her ass while he was right next to her and he didn't notice. That's as far as I took anything after.

She hates me now.
>>
>>694079007
I fucked a hooker the other night. Don't feel bad about it. The stories not that interesting, brothels are far more exciting in movies than real life.
>>
>>694094130
You're delusional. You're also an animal, but you probably know that.
>>
>>694095090
Brothels and prostitutes in real life are fucking depressing.
>>
>>694084633
>>694083422
fucking disgusting. are you in some ugly beta love triangle?
>>
>>694095232
because you realize they had dreams once then after their failed they settled for getting fucked for money because it's easy and that's all they're worth. plus the obvious signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
>>
>>694085948
tell her to get full body waxing then
>>
>>694088524
>>694088577

>she mentions how she wishes her fiancee would do certain things like choke and smack her
>no guilt because the guy deserves it.

This is why you are both pieces of shit. No one deserves a partner (in the very loose sense, not excluding friends) in life who will be dishonest and try to use you.

She reaps whatever benefits her relationship with him has while still being "single". If she had the real balls to tell him she wants to be fucked a certain way he would have known how to keep her happy or at the very least give her the room to live as she wants (aka brreak up).

But apparently she is pretty insecure and wants to use someone for her comfort, and someone else for enjoyment. On your side anon, you should have known better than to feed the fucking insecurities of a woman.

You are that type of guy no one ever trusts because he is so non-chalant about being a dick that he can raise a modern feminist.

Good job on being a plague to your own kind.
>>
>>694079007
not a cheater, but my ex cheated many times.
>>
>>694095389
I went to a reasonably classy one. As classy as you can be when you take dick for money. Chick was pretty cool, like bro material, so it's kinda like fwb but no additional bullshit.

Also she made fun of indians and their tiny dicks so the memes are real. A professional dick taker reckons pooinloo's have baby dicks
>>
>>694084633
are you sure that's not a shaved chimp you're fucking

damn son
>>
File: in too deep 23.jpg (4 MB, 2837x5173) Image search: [Google]
in too deep 23.jpg
4 MB, 2837x5173
>>694095751
you know now that you mention it..
>>
>>694095937
the hair wouldn't be so bad if I didnt have to count the hairs waiting for the picture to load
>>
>Answer ad on craigslist from guy who wants to experiment with another guy
>Go to his flat, there's pictures of him and his girlfriend everywhere
>Go to their bedroom
>He blows me
>Wants me to fuck him
>Reaches into girlfriends toy drawer and gets the lube
>He lays face down on the bed
>I stuff my cock up to the hilt in his ass
>Fuck him whilst looking at the pictures of his GF
>Blow huge load
>Clean up and leave, wondering what he'll say to her when she comes home
>>
>>694094974
How'd folks find out? They saw you slap her ass?
>>
>>694096440
She had to have told someone. I told a trustworthy friend in front of a not so trustworthy friend a little later on.
>>
File: 1467074183032.jpg (116 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1467074183032.jpg
116 KB, 693x693
>>694089051
Why does your dick look like moldy bread?
>>
>>694096682
Can't stand when folks got loose lips like that. Ruin shit for everybody.
>>
>>694094132
Tell what happened
>>
>>694097040
candle wax
>>
>>694097395
There are certain things that you just have to hold to your grave.
>>
>>694079007
>Be 22
>GF is a naggy jealous chick who accuse me of cheating. I never did.
>Get tired
>Prupose a break
>No,she doesn't want one.no.matter how hard I argue that it may strengthen us
>Fuck it, I'm just going to be alone for a while
>Go to the pool
>see haf red head, don't approach because I am intimidated
>See a friend and his gf in the pool ( They don't remember me being with a chick), turns out the red head is his gf friend
>Kick it
>We hang and talk a lot, pretty cool chick who loves videya. We play TF2 and shit. Decent medic
>End up banging out of the blue one day after we all hang at her place and my friens leave
>We do this like 8 more times and within that time frame, of almost a month I literally forget gf which is a dick move no matter how she is. I didn't use my phone much back then since the only person that called were her. Everyone I knew except for gf had skype so thats what we did and
>sex is good
>Hanging with with red head one day, walking to the movies all lovey dovey.
>See gf across the street, standing there starring. I had my arm wrapped around redhead
>Movies, I am all fidgety
>R.I.P. me
>Nothing
>Expecting a call, nasty message
>Nothing
>5 years later
>I'm 27, good friends with red head. Never see gf again. Not even a peep about her. Either she moved on or she had a nervous breakdown
>I feel like a shitbag for doing that to her. She didn't deserve that.
>>
>>694097647
Sure. At this point I'll give letters though. Friend is M, girl is N.

>Stow her panties in my bag (which I lost at some point like a dolt)
>M and N are in the tent for a while, I walk by and see them cuddling
>Kind of worried about what they're talking about
>Myself and other friend decide to make fire
>While goes by we have a fire going
>N and another friend are cooking for us tonight, real nice pork chops
>Seated at at a table, M is talking to me and asking me what I think of N
>Feel a flash of nervousness
>Tell him she's cool, and that I'm glad she actually likes to cook
>Other friend's girlfriend chimes in "hey what's that mean!?" we're bantering back and forth all fun
>M breaks out more hard alcohol, challenges me to whoever passes out first
>Go for it not only because it's fun but if he passes out first N is an open field for me
>First set of shots, N and other friend come by with food
>God this broad could cook, so glad for that pressure in latin-american culture to be a good wife
>She sits on the other side of M, away from me
>Don't think much of it, drinkin' and eatin'
>M and I are still drinking the hard stuff, somehow M is getting more fucked up than me
>Telling me he loves me, that I'm such a good friend, he's glad I came along
>Tell him I love him too (we've known each other for years at this point, still do)
>I'm stealing glances at N, she keeps looking away kind of expressionless
>All of us move into M and N's tent to play drinking games with cards
>N drinks more, she loosens up and hits me and stuff like normal
>Starts hinting at that 3some again
>Keep eyeing her goddamn lips
>M brushes it off, falling asleep in N's lap, other friends decide to turn in to their tent
>M finds enough strength to usher me out of the tent as N starts to strip naked
>Goddammit
>Closes his tent up
>Sit down at the fire for what felt like two hours but was probably just 30 minutes
>Coming down
>See N come towards me in the dark from her tent
>>
File: 5484121548.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
5484121548.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I cheated on my ex with this hot redhead
>>
>used to live with ex gf and a couple of friends
>throw Halloween party
>GF invites her little sister (18) and little sisters friends
>party is pretty good, everyone in costumes and drunk
>late in night, i take a hit of a joint (don't smoke weed in general), this upsets gf
>we fight and she goes to bed
>i stay up drinking
>people start leaving as others pass out in living room and spare beds
>go into kitchen and gfs little sisters best friend is cleaning
>dressed as slutty little miss riding hood
>slightly chubby but hot as fuck with massive tits and ass
>she asks why gf went to bed, explain fight and she calls her pathetic for getting annoyed about something so stupid
>her calling gf pathetic gets me semi
>tell her that gf gets annoyed about a lot of stupid shit
>"would she get annoyed about us being alone now?"
>boner
>"yeah, you're hot as fuck and she's the jealous type"
>start making out
>she pushes me against fridge , squats down and starts sucking my dick.
>stop her after a few mins and bring her to table
>bend her over and pull her panties to the side but couldn't get it in with the angle fs
>pull a chair out and have her sit on it
>she pulls her tits out for me to suck
>"i see you looking at me all the time anon. I knew you wanted this. Don't you feel bad that ***** is in your bed waiting for you and your down stairs fucking her little sisters best friend"
> i explode

We did it again at a new years eve party and were texting but got too paranoid and stopped it. Best experience ever though.
>>
>>694099667
>Arms are crossed, wearing a longish t-shirt and what I thought were panties (it was kind of warm even at night, I was shirtless even)
>Feel my dick stir
>Say "hey what's up? Come to help me put this out?"
>She gives this half nod, kicks some dirt on the fire with me
>She's next to me, and I grab her arm to pull her towards me
>She yanks herself away from me really hard
>Thought she was going to scream or something the fuck
>"N, you alright?"
>"I'm fine," real cold like
>She's looking down, not looking at me
>She picks up the trash at her feet, some paper plate
>I help pick up some stuff too
>Dick is semi-half-mast, softening really as we clean up
>Figure she feels guilty
>At one point she's bent over the cooler picking up things behind it
>She's wearing a lacy thong
>Feel that familiar stir
>Residual alcoholic thoughts
>I walk up behind her pressing my hardon through my shorts on her ass
>Ask her if she needs help
>She braces her hands on the cooler and backs up against me, light grind
>She says no and quickly stands upright and walks away from me
>Yeaaah guilt
>Throw my hands up "well goodnight, N"
>Get to my tent
>Start making my bed-ish floor
>Hear N behind me, "M passed out."
>"Huh-" and then she jumps on me and is eating my lips goddamn
>Try to pull her shirt off but she doesn't let me
>She pulls her lips off of me and pulls my shorts down, throws them outside the tent
>Moves her thong aside and sits down on my dick
>She's fucking soaking
>She's been struggling the last 5 minutes between lust and loyalty
>Grinding into my goddamn pelvis to get herself off
>She does and covers her own mouth
>She rummages through my clothes to find my belt and puts it around her neck
>Gets off of me and gets in doggystyle
>"Pull my hair, choke me papi I'm yours tonight"
>Holy shit
>Every time she moaned too loud she wanted me to choke her to shut her up
>Demanded that I nut inside her
>Gladly do so while squeezing her ass
>Pass the fuck out
>>
>>694101396
Woke up alone and naked with a blanket and my tent zipped up. She was her normal, jovial self. After that night she got more distant from me, avoided being alone with me. On the rare occasion we'd have some drinks together she'd grab my crotch stealthily but nothing more. Eventually my friend broke up with her over unrelated reasons. Still friends with him to this day.
>>
File: c23cd7f33c9484bfe7c77c715b0db.jpg (152 KB, 520x736) Image search: [Google]
c23cd7f33c9484bfe7c77c715b0db.jpg
152 KB, 520x736
I used to crossdress online for money and gifts.

My current gf and i do long distance. She really likes my crossdressing to and is generally a really awesome gal. I do not plan on leaving her.

However. only seeing each other for a couple of days every 1-2 months can be quite harsh sometimes.

I am the opposite of proud, but i occasionally cheat on her with girls i find on tinder, swinger sites or other dating sites. I love the fuck out of her but my body just seems to just can't stay put...
>>
File: IMG_65971.png (492 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_65971.png
492 KB, 450x800
she cheated on me two times
>>
have done it quite a bit. one time i didn't know. all the other times i did. no lie it sort of turns me on.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.