[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I an hero with 10 squares of LSD? My friend's brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 12
File: lsd-alcohol-anonymous[1].jpg (19 KB, 790x411) Image search: [Google]
lsd-alcohol-anonymous[1].jpg
19 KB, 790x411
Can I an hero with 10 squares of LSD? My friend's brother has some and I know where it is, I'm just wondering if that'll provide me a quick and painless death. I'm just done with this world and I can't ignore this huge window, considering I'm too much of a pussy for most other ways to an hero
>>
helium method
>>
>>694057316
Yes. Do it now.
>>
Do it take all the acid. That should do the trick
Post timestamp of acid
>>
Actually, yes, that should do it.
As long as the acid has been kept properly 10 squares of it should end your life, no problem.
No pain, just blackness.
It takes about 2 hours to kick in but when it does it should be quick and quiet.
>>
No
Bleach your way out.
>>
Just do carbon monoxide like a normal person. You can't die from acid, you'd just mentally fuck yourself up
>>
so long, OP
>>
Pretty good idea, you'll be relaxed and it will be quick. One of the best ways to go.
>>
File: 0d8b45_5700716.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0d8b45_5700716.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
You would trip ass. probably go insane. Probably would't die either/ Your mind would break.
>>
>>694057812
drugless retard detected
as long as you swallow the 10 pack you'd most likely black out in about 30 min, you wouldn't even notice
>>
You wont die you'll just trip balls. I suggest the classic painkiller/alcohol combo to stop your breathing.
>>
>>694057316
you'll have an extremely heavy trip which will last for like a week or so
>>
Lol. You're going to die in some of the worst horror and fear that can possibly exist
>>
>>694057316
You need at least twice that much to od
>>
>>694057812
OP here getting mixed signals, come on faggots I really do want to die. And no bleach and the other shit is painful, that I know
>>
Put it this way, OP
The life you're tired of will be over.
A new life will begin.
>>
>>694058304
Just take the acid faggot
>>
Yeah, but if you really want it to be fun, do 5, one every half hour, so you get an awesome trip, then the other 5 all of a sudden to end the thing.
>>
>>694058304
Stop being a faggot and go to your parents for help. Get yourself committed to the nuthouse for a few months. Start looking for help, you need it. You're too young and dumb to be making a decision like this.
>>
Dont take someone elses good time on ur way out you selfish fuck. Get him in trouble and make him feel bad. Just go die u shit
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1180x787
>>694057316
Look at all these fucking morons who don't know shit about drugs, op it won't kill you, but will most likely make you retarded and or insane

This guy I knew bit into a whole sheet of lSD, his minds broken, nows he's locked in a mental institution forever
>>
Please do OP and write down experience before you blackout
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Damn dude idk.. That's only 1,000 mics , I've done 6 strip and came back fine... If you can call me that
>>
lsd can't kill you
>>
>>694057316
You can't an hero with LSD. Sorry. Most psychedelics and tyrptines won't. Try nbohm-25 instead if you want to convulse to death.
>>
>>694058605
You sound like a suburban mom
>>
>>694058304
You're going be a new person.
A A A
NEW NEW NEW
PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSON PERSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DO IT.
Or not.
Up to you.
>>
>>694058485
true
>>
>>694057316
ive always thought off killing myself on L
Id do a 50 strip.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x233
duck that dude, cut them in half and microdose for 20 days

If at the end you don't feel any better then an hero.
>>
>>694058304
If you are worried about pain then don't do the acid. A bad trip is a special kind of pain. It's mental, it effects your fucking soul. Physical pain is nothing. Mental anguish will really make you want to kill yourself
>>
It depends, OP. Did you get actual LSD, or did you get cheap knockoff shit like NBOMe?

If you bought actual LSD, you can't overdose on it, period. But the chances are pretty damned good that you got cheap shit like NBOMe, which means that you probably CAN overdose and kill yourself if you use all 10 tabs.
>>
>>694058545
This. If you're going to kill yourself don't be a dick in the process. Taking someone else's drugs both ruins their chance to use it, AND gets them blamed for your death which is just an asshole thing to do.

Just jump off a fuckin building or something, nose dive head first, shit'll kill ya right quick
>>
You can't die from a 10 strip of acid.

It'll be an intense trip that will last a day but nothing else
>>
>>694057316
>Can I an hero with 10 squares of LSD?

No.
>>
>>694059160
Well who knows, if it ended up being nBome, he probably could die lol.
>>
>>694059234
shut the fuck up faggot you clearly dont know shit about drugs, dont try to be an smart ass you cringy fuck
>>
>>694057316
you should only need like half that to kill yourself OP
>>
The ld50 is like 12mg the average street blotter is like 60~100ug. The only way you would die is if it is not lsd but a member of the nbome series .
>>
>>694059327
Really? People have died off two hits off the stuff, retard.
>>
>>694058485
You don't get me. I live in constant pain every day. Everyone else my age is out doing fun things, fucking chicks, going to clubs, and my fat ass is here on minecraft close to 24/7 and eating sliced bread because that's all I have the energy to make. I was built wrong, so I'm RMA'ing myself back to the factory up in heaven

>>694058545
I'll be gone, I won't have to worry about that

>>694058605
it's the fact that posts like these popping up... I don't think this is a good idea anymore

>>694058724
damn

>>694058891
Will that be enough pain to make me slit my wrists? I have plenty of cutting utencils laying around. I'm just too much of a pussy, but I guess if this mental pain is worse maybe I'll want to do it?
>>
The most I've ever taken at once is three tabs. The body high was so intense it was like painful almost. And this went on for almost an hour. The visuals were amazing and I was having strange audio halucinations. You should try it
>>
>>694058914
This is true! but could probably need more than 10 tabs for death, 10 would just wreak your world for like 15 hours
>>
>>694059540
If your size of a hit is 100mcg and you say someone died from two hits... that is seriously pathetic... i have a hard time believing that
>>
>>694059234
>>694059327
Idk man I tried over 10 diff rc's I'm fucked up after doing so many Chems in such a short period of time. Really weird now everything is
>>
I know a dude who did 12 hits and woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed, after being tazered by police for freaking out in the middle of the street.
>>
>>694059809
He's talking about 2 hits of an NBOMe, faggot. NBOMes come in milligrams, btw, and two hits of some of these can very well be fatal to some people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
>>
>>694059809
One of the people who died was a teenager, 16 I think, but we don't know how old OP is.
>>
>>694057316
Take the LSD. At least you may have a new outlook on life if you've never tripped before.
>>
>>694059704
I also blacked out every once in a while, I would come to in the middle of conversations and I had no sense of time whatsoever. It was all just intense. My friend also took 3 and he stayed in his bathtub most of the night.
>>
File: fall-drives-2 (1).jpg (136 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
fall-drives-2 (1).jpg
136 KB, 540x360
>>694057316

OP,

Please do not do this. You hurting yourself will hurt everyone you know a hundred times more. Your emotions are destabilized, I get that; but imagine how it will be for those who love you.
>>
>>694057316
Have fun not dying and having permanent brain damage
>>
>>694059989
hmm i see but if someone isn't used to LSD at all and then takes 10 tabs they would certainly be very fucked up
>>
Taste them if they are bitter they aren't lsd and probably some RC than can possibly kill you if you take all 10.
>>
Take the LSD
i mean, you have nothing to lose and things can only get better, right? ^^
Go for it, big guy!
>>
>>694057316
Given the next to nil toxicity of L, you'd die from ingesting too much paper before you died from an "OD" bud.. Go ahead and eat the ten strip, it might change your perspective of the world enough for you to want to live afterward. It would actually probably be very good for your mental health.
>>
>>694057316
one time i took too much acid and i was tripping for more than a day and i felt like i'd never be sober again
>>
>>694060587
I know that after i took my first trip i had an entirely different outlook on life and my senses were changed as well
>>
>>694060587
Also, you'd owe about $70 to whoever you took that shit from. Might get your ass kicked over it, but it'd be worth it.
>>
>>694057316
If you're feeling depressed, LSD might help you
>>
Any amerifags here need acid mailed to them? I accept iTunes gift card codes as payment.
>>
Least painful way would be carbon monoxide poisoning. 10 tablets arent guaranteed to kill you and will be painful either way
>>
>>694060897
get the fuck out of this thread, dickhead!
>>
>>694057316
Had a buddy at a festi once get 3 ten strips soaked in the hard rain. He figured better to eat then to waste since the water would degrade the Lucy, and before we could stop him he popped the whole handful of wet paper in his mouth. The next four days were pretty fun for him.
>>
>>694057316
You fucking kids Jesus christ.

You CANNOT OD on lsd. Period.
Albert Hoffmann, the creator of lsd, did not know what to dose the first time he tried it, so he took 250 millograms, that's TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED "hits" in today's world (10 Micros on average). And he didn't even go crazy.
>>
>>694060897
Hay there
>>
>>694060897
yes my address is 1313 the white house
>>
>>694061034
you get out
>>
>>694061054
Hell of a bike ride, jesus..
>>
>>694057316
Probably not. Take some of the acid though, it might change your mind or make life seem a bit better.
>>
>>694061054
but if it's not actually LSD it could be fatal
>>
>>694061158
This guy fucking knows what's up
>>
>>694061060
You interested or something? Or are you a "hello FBI" fag?
>>
>>694061214
Of course I concur with this
>>
>>694061214
That is true. 2ci, 2cb, or nbome and he's out. Knew a guy who took one drop of some research chems nasally and died from the seizures.
>>
>>694061241
;)
>>
>>694057316

How about just do one square and lighten the fuck up a little? We are all beautiful lives with infinite potential. Stop wasting your life with negativity, pop some acid and start figuring your shit out. Even if it takes you a decade at least from there you can say you did it and live the good life.

tl;dr: pop acid and get your shit together
>>
>>694058304
JUST. DO. IT.
>>
>>694057316
ever tryed to change your lifestyle?
hit the gym and go out some times
you got nothin to lose
>>
>>694057316

why the fuck would you want to kill yourself via acid

most people shoot up to much heroin and fall asleep forever but taking 10 hits of REAL acid and not some research shit would most likely just make you go fucking insane
>>
>>694061576
/Thread
>>
>do the acid
>walk into traffic
there you go!
>>
lolyou can't OD on LSD faggot.
so no.
>>
>>694057316

Oh FFS, no it won't kill you. Acid doesn't work like that. If you haven't taken it before it might make you mental.
If you're keen on having a 12-hour bad trip + psychological problems after, have at it. However, it might not and make you see life in a new way but seeing as you're already searching for ways to kill yourself, it's almost guaranteed that a bad trip is on the line.

Go seek help, see a shrink, get hospitalized, whatever. If it doesn't help you can still kill yourself then. or 10 years after. Death, most of the time, comes too early not too late. It won't run away from you.
>>
>>694061576
best reply yet
>>
>>694057316
just take 2-3 squares and see life in a better light.

quicker and less painless than dying. also, you have some time to do something with your life, that you didn't realize you could do.
>>
>>694061576
I was about to post this but you just did in better words.

/Thread
>>
>>694061576
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8oyS6mnGzGBUY5aQJ21pkSnHXhmHwBg
Take 2 and listen to chill music.
>>
>>694061576
>>694062480
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-17297714
>>
>>694059601
If you have LSD just trip balls everyday, just trip and trip and trip
>>
apparently LSD overdose leads to panic attacks and seizures and you'd likely die from brain hemorrhaging and idk how painful that i. Also seizures and vomiting along with mood swings and panic attacks, it doesnt sound all that fun but then again there might be a different effect taking very high quantities
>>
>>694057316
LSD won't kill you.
You could take 10000 tabs and it won't kill you.
However, people sell other shit as LSD all the time, 80% of the LSD going around isn't real LSD. Some of those cheap substitutes could easily kill you if you take 10.

Point being, try it faggot.
>>
OP i would 99 percent of the time try to troll you and say take it.

The reason it is such a bad idea is that there is no possibility of dying and since you are in such a depressed mindset it would be a beyond nightmarish bad trip.

I suffered a bad trip last year and pulled my shotgun on my family on 3 tabs.

I wouldn't wish a bad trip on anyone OP but 10 tabs will be praying for death tier. Trust me.
>>
>>694062047
This, that much acid will fucking ruin your brain.

Anyone got that post about that guy who's roommate slipped him a bunch of acid in a can of Red Bull?
>>
maybe just try one tab or see if you can get shrooms and try a spiritual journey to get a new outlook on life
>>
None of these people know what they are talking about. It is possible to OD from LSD, but the amount required to kill you such a large dose that you will never acquire enough. If you are feeling that bad that you want to die, I would recommend taking a hit. It will change your perspective on life.
>>
>>694057316
it takes 211 hits of acid to show any signs of near death signs. Do it with a gun to the face that is easier.
>>
>>694057316
Its nearly impossible to OD on LSD. I've done a 1000ug dose and it was crazy and patterns were overlying alot of my vision but thats not nearly enough to die. Even if each tab is 300ug you still wont be able to OD. Youd have to take 200 mg and 1000ug is only 1mg
>>
for now, go to sleep...
when you wake up, take 1 or 2 pads and think your way out of this mess
>>
Hmmm. I know of a quick easy death. You can slit your wrists in a hot bathtub, tie your parents to a wall and make em watch. On live stream. Idfk if you came for sympathy but if you did 4chan is definitely not the place. If you wanna trip the fuck out while doing it uhmm IDK if you can live form that much acid but hell make sure you get the ones that taste like cinnamon cause they are totally laced. Acid should taste like nothing and if it doesnt taste like anything you know the dealer fucked you over and gave you real unlaced acid. But lock your room and trip the fuck out on live stream I'll pay money to watch.
>>
in 3-5 years you will have a totaly diffrent perspective on life and things will get better..
if you want, you can still kill your self then, but it's realy worth it, to wait it all out
>>
So, what are you going to do OP?
>>
>>694057316
You cant an hero with lsd, but if its not lsd and turns out to be an nbom you might get fucked
>>
Since OP's an idiot and can't fucking do a quick Google search I'm gonna change the subject. I took acid a while back for the first time and it was amazing. I want more now to trip again but idk how to find it since the dealers I know where I live are mainly into selling weed and sometimes molly. Any ideas or help is appreciated on where I can find and buy acid
>>
Look if you really wanna an hero then just blow your brains on the pavement. If you are tryna do fucked up shit make the kids in the neighborhood watch that will be hilarious as fuck tho.
>>
You can't overdose on LSD faggot
>>
>>694059601
What will suicide fix? Your situation looks like the kind which could one day improve, but not if you end it all now. Don't lose hope anon! Your life could become so much more. Just keep fighting, and you'll eventually break through the darkness, and see the light! You can do it! It won't be easy, but I can promise you, it will be worth it. So what are you waiting for? Take that first step towards becoming the person you always hoped to become, because I know you can anon!
>>
the german scientist that first made lsd and accidentally got a drop of pure of it on his finger

estimates he did 600 hits equivalent

see the doc time out of mind for all your lsd info
>>
>>694057316
>squares
>>
>>694058133
These niggers are trying to deceive ypu. Take the acid, next to heroin it's the easiest way out
>>
just buy heroin and hotshot that

better high no worries about addiction and if the hotshot doesnt kill you then just air embolysm yourself with the hypodermic
>>
>>694057812
Shhhh
>>
>>694057316
it'll just dim your IQ down about 30-40 points, so you'll live the rest of your life as quite unintelligent.

Silver lining: sitcoms will seem funny
>>
Will definitely kill you
>>
You would near a metric fuck ton of acid to kill you. 10 tabs at 100 ug/tab will make you trip kinda hard but you will still be in control.
>>
just be careful lsd and treason are the only things doctors by law have to break confidentiality about
>>
>>694059540
Please just shut the fuck up, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>694057316
i've done 19 tabs as a max and compared to the shit i get from miami it was weak but still lsd and im not retarded. at least im not aware and im happy so who fucking cares. if you dont take those tabs you nigger bitch i will just send me your addy
>>
if you want to take lsd to die then you can but you need alcohol

lsd is like the steroids of drinking

want to win a drinking contest take a 1/4 hit before the contest starts

wanna die from acid then take 5 hits and make sure you have like 5 bottles of everclear or some other high proof alcohol

then watch leaving las vegas while you drink to oblivion
>>
File: false_mirror.jpg (49 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
false_mirror.jpg
49 KB, 1000x666
>>694057316
If you take 10 hits, you'll trip for a long time. You would need to do about 10x that amount or more to overdose. Killing yourself with LSD is an unreliable, and also horrifyingly painful, way to commit suicide.
>>
>>694059540
Low quality bait. Not even worth a fish picture.
>>
No one has ever overdosed on LSD. I personally know people who have taken 10 tabs (1000ug) and ended up perfectly fine, it is just a really strong trip.
>>
Please check out this music page, and, no, 10 hits will not kill you. McCulloch sings Chemistry. Go to Facebook slash McCullochMusic
>>
File: the-beyond-within.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the-beyond-within.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
ironically or maybe pavlovian lsd was used successfully in alcoholism treatment in the 60s

my mom did some of aldos huxleys suit

also cary grant was a huge advocte
>>
>>694067952
dude nbome kills people off one hit
depends on your brain
i knew this bitch that took 4 tabs of 25-i and 6 5mg oxycodone and she had a stroke and looks like sloth off of the goonies
well she looked like that before but fits the role now
>>
>>694057316
wont die but you will have a fuckin hell of a fun time
>>
>>694059601
THAT'S WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE? THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE OUT "HAVING FUN" WHILE YOU'RE PLAYING MINECRAFT AT HOME?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS FAGGOT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU

I WANT TO HAILS OF PUNCHES TO RAIN DOWN ON YOUR SPOILED ASS YOU FAT CUNT
>>
http://documentaryheaven.com/the-beyond-within/

excellent lsd doc all questions answered bonus chonos quartet and thier interpretations of hits like purple haze
>>
>>694068735
Normally when people say "acid" they are talking about LSD and not some RC; however most street "acid" is most likely an RC.
>>
>>694058304

It will not kill you, it will make you insane. Your body will be perfectly fine, but your mind will be mush. You will be stuck in a tortuous vortex of insanity.

You think your life sucks now, do this and find out what real hell is.
>>
>>694069379
He will be completly fine after like 24 hours though. The largest dosage ever recorded is when someone thought that crystal LSD was coke and snorted a line of it. They ended up perfectly fine after like 48 hours.
>>
File: 1468214001546.jpg (43 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1468214001546.jpg
43 KB, 600x726
No, google it you fkin faggots, acid can't kill you, no one has ever overdosed on acid, and it can't kill you directly, fucking fags. If u want to an hero at least google the way don't ask a bunch of sperg kids.
>>
>>694069109
"acid" is un-pure shit, if it even has any L in it or at least some very weak stuff. most of the time its mixed though or just straight chems
>>
>>694060236
oh shit is that the blue ridge mountains?
>>
>>694069797
LSD* cant kill you
normal acid can because *acid* is not 100% pure
so can fuck with your brain in different ways than LSD
thats why people are so scared of taking "acid" because they hear it kills you
because "acid" can
LSD cannot
>>
File: abiogenesis_01.jpg (296 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
abiogenesis_01.jpg
296 KB, 1800x1013
>>694057316

That's a stupid idea OP.

An old housemate of mine took 7-8 tabs of LSD last year. On his own, on a tuesday night, without telling anyone.

He dialed emergency because he was convinced he was dead. They didn't send a hearse as he requested, but they sent an ambulance. Nobody knew what was going on until another housemate alerted me to the fact that he was out the front of the house, completely naked, wrestling with paramedics who were threatening to call the cops.

I calmed him down, took him inside, went off to make him a cup of tea... and he bolted. Naked, into the ghetto we live in.

When he returned 3 days later in someone elses' clothes, he told me a cool story about how he found a park down the road where the council was doing earthworks. Heaps of dirt and mulch dumped by the side of the road.

Being convinced he was dead, he dug himself a shallow grave, hopped into it, and waited for the worms to consume him. He laid naked in a ditch, naked, in the ghetto, for around 26 hours.

Don't be that guy.
>>
>>694069735

I did acid when I was a kid and there were some trips I never want to return to. No one is "fine" after a bad trip. It changes you forever.
>>
>>694070670
been taking lsd for years in a social group that also did acid for years and mushrooms from hornby

never once have i ever seen anyone flip out or have a bad trip except those trolling the group

stories about people absolutely flipping out are basically lies

you will see tracers

you will be slightly confused

your arm hairs will raise

you will sweat weird and smell slightly odd

you will have a hard time maintaining a train of thought

that is all unless you are an insane loser in the first place
>>
its like sensory deprivation tanks
the people that are told it is relaxing and tha is all have a relaxing time

those that have to sign consent forms and are told apocryphal stories about hallucinations etc with like have those same things happen

your brain already invents your peripheral vision
>>
if you really want to die,

sharpie up the pooper.
>>
>>694058304
Go out with a bang. Shoot up something like a gay pride rally. Shoot up a feminist rally.

If you feel as if you have nothing worth living for, and you are serious about this, then atleast do something worth dying for, OP.
>>
>>694071991
This guy gets it. Also you'll get impeccable eyesight for dust and dirt, so keep your location of choice clean
>>
Livestream on tinychat
>>
Yes, for higher chance of death though, mix it with alcohol it you have any
>>
File: miracle monkey.gif (2 MB, 419x292) Image search: [Google]
miracle monkey.gif
2 MB, 419x292
>>694057316
well should I say to try?

Technically, you can't OD on LSD without pretty much bathing in it, but there are videos of people who've taken 10+ doses at a time, and they're definitely not the same afterwards.

However, if it's pretty much anything BUT LSD, you might actually die.

Personally, I think you probably shouldn't try to an hero until after you've taken all that LSD over a period of one dose, wait three weeks, one dose, wait three weeks, two doses, wait three weeks, repeat two doses and three week wait until out.

The reason? LSD fucks with your perception, and might give you a reason to live. You're in a transitional period right now, so maybe the drug could help.

Only take it when you're calm and relaxed. The paranoia you might experience is almost certainly a hallucination.

Be safe /b/ro.
>>
I've only done it once and I did two tabs. My girlfriend at the time came home pissed and convinced me I was going to be retarded for the rest of my life. Then she made me tell my mom I was tripping, but thankfully my moms chill and calmed me down. I would like to give it another shot, but I don't wanna risk it. Plus I'm joining the navy soon so.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.