[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/ how pathetic is your life ? >Be me, be 23 >Extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 1460670323001.jpg (11 KB, 640x196) Image search: [Google]
1460670323001.jpg
11 KB, 640x196
Sup /b/ how pathetic is your life ?

>Be me, be 23
>Extremely unconfident
>Never had a job, nor an interview
>Never had sex, high chance of becoming a wizard. Not been in a "relationship" since holding hands in primary school
>Haven't had any friends for at least 3 years maybe more
>Live of the dole, have been for 5 years...on more money then most on the dole though
>Spend most my days in doors on my pc wasting my life away as days bleed into each other
>Getting fatter everyday "lucky for me im built fat" but im 6ft and weigh over 15st, all i eat is junk food and eat a pizza almost every day.
>Complete social retard, can't even talk to girls i'm okay with men but find most irritating as fuck.
>A mystery when it comes to my sex drive, want to have sex and know girls i would sexually annihilate, yet it real life i make 0 effort at all to have sex and i have no idea how to chat girls up and due to being unconfedent and boring to talk to
To let you know how bad i am i talking to girls i used sites like pof and tagged alot back in th day "given up now" i met one girl that i quite liked she was short like 5"4 maybe red hair and pretty cute, we talked alot and had a rather large amount of stuff in common. One day i manned up enough to ask her to meet up, we went on a .4 mile walk "maybe said about 30 sentences" went back home and she never talked to me again.
>I'm a massive slob, i have a flat paid for me but i hardly ever clean it as no one comes over sometimes don't bath for weeks just "longest is over a month" occasionally washing the parts people can see of me with a scouring pad so i don't show that i don't bath.
>Complete failure at life, i have never had any dreams nor do i have any drive to make my self strive to become someone despite wanting to become something or someone
>Poor as shit "legit have about £3 in my bank with a £10 overdraft" while i drive around on a £3k+ motorbike i don't even like and want more and more crap that i cant afford.
>>
Stop being so inwardly focused and do something with your life that would benefit someone or, better yet, someones. We are placed on this planet to help one another and not to whine about how miserable our lives are.
>>
hey OP you sound like me only a month ago.

I did these three things to change my life

1) NoFap. Just do 30 days I don't care how much you whine about it being difficult/hard. Do it. It works.
2) Work out/exercise EVEY DAY even if it's only for 20 minutes
3) Find out what makes you happy and chase your dream.

Good luck fellow whisper in the wind
>>
>>694029951
Maybe i would...if i had anyone to help, most of the time people don't want to know me...so why bother helping anyone.
>>
You have got yourself in the mindset that you are all these things. Change that, get off 4chan where you whine about it. Do something about it! Fuck me I know it might not suit you but you need to find a purpose. Perhaps the army or navy would give you something to live for. Ever seen those ads? "Made in the royal navy"
>>
>>694030148
Not wanking isn't easy, i get bored as shit and it killed 10 mins, i would work out but i have a bad spine from a car crash so i cant so much and as for following my dreams i don't have any not even the things i like doing i like doing.
>>
>>694030665
Apply yourself! You can do anything if you fucking do it instead of typing to strangers and watching Japanese cartoons
>>
>>694030646
Everything i said is true to therfor i am those things..im sure as hell not those things, I did try joining the army once and was super hyped about it but i got shit grades so couldn't join, besides that these days i have issues with authority...so much so i can't even join the local biking gang because being a prospect sounds gay.
>>
>>694030825
I hate anime, but look i feel you i really do i have pushed my self with go knows how many things in my life and no matter how much i try i fail, hence why i have given up on alot of things, and these days i like so little if i want to do anything i have to do something i don't like.
>>
>>694031092
Why do you keep burning these bridges of opportunity for yourself, fuck sake put yourself out of your comfort zone once in a while or you will stay what you are now. Nothing. Be something my friend. Don't like that job? Who the fuck does? Scared of chatting to that girl? Eveyone gets nervous. The difference between you and others is that they deal with those feelings and go for it, being courageous when fear is present. You go on 4chan and talk to people like me instead
>>
>>694029151
Stop eating shit, go for a 20min light jog right now clean your flat, get a job join a gym lift+cardio+eat well for a year minimum. Have some respect for yourself OP or no one will.

>>694029951
and tell me what has OP done for himself in the past 23years if he's a fat unconfident virgin. OP needs to finally start doing everything for the benefit of himself if you don't like something change it.
>>
>>694031313
Do you have a contact or anything? Skype or something? You seem like someone who needs to talk about shit occasionally and dude am all ears
>>
>>694031700
Oh believe me i know a thing or two about courage, But these days im so unconfident in anything i do due to my past i don't even give anything a go knowing it will fail, i know i sound all negative but trust me nothing i ever do works in my favor it always ends up screwing me over.
>>
>>694031869
Bit hard i don't have the money to eat well im broke as fuck hence why i eat £1 pizzas every night, if i get a job it has to be high enough pay straight of the bat to pay for my rent bills food everything for my bike ect, and with 0 gcses and no job experience i doubt that will happen no matter the job i get.
>>
>>694032058
I have to go now, so I wish you the best of luck. Keep a positive attitude about everything. Work out. Help people. Wash. Clean your house. Get a job. Stop wanking so much. Hit tinder hell why not? >>694032392
How the fuck do you fail all gcses?
>>
>>694032666
I passed one and got an e but i was only allowed to take 3 which i failed all others, i can do all those things but you have to be fucking kidding with tinder...girls in real life don't look at me once some girl that has the option of saying no with out even knowing me will sure as hell say no.
>>
>>694032948
Hit the gym dude! Clean yourself up. If your ugly, unlucky. If your fat howvever you have no sympathy from me you can change it.
>>
>>694033356
I would be a 6 if i sorted my shit out and brought some new clothes rather then dressing in jeans and a t-shirt, i can work out at the gym but would rather work out at home as then i dont have the shame of being seen, besides that tbh i don't care to much about having a good body.
>>
>>694033609
Don't care? Mate you have been complaining about your lack of confidence and lack of women. Why don't you care? Your complaining about how shit your life is when you are literally not willing to do anything about it.
>>
Start playing Pokémon GO.
Eat salad once a day, and become okay with feeling a little bit hungry.

You'll shed weight crazy fast, and better body image translates to more confidence translates to less social retardation

Worked for me
>>
>be me
>16
>play football going into my sophomore year
>lost all my friends about 2 years ago and haven't left my house this summer unless I'm going to the gym or practice
>brother who was best friend left for college so the only person I talk to is my mom
>dad lives far away so I only talk to him over phone
>last girlfriend I had was about 2 years ago
Not bad but not relatively happy, it could be worse I'm sure if I didn't have football id probably be pretty depressed
>>
>>694033923
Dude having a better body isn't going to make me magically fucking awesome at talking to girls or more confident in my self, it not going to make people like me more or make me more successful.
>>
Maybe your lives wouldn't be so "tragic" if you actually did something about it rather than complaining to anonymous internet strangers that don't give two fucks weither you live or die?
>>
>>694034086
Im not fat as fuck btw, this pic was taken at the start of the year im like 1-1.5 st heavier, im just not happy that all i am doing is getting fatter and fatter though.
>>
>>694029151
OP, everything anyone has suggested here, you find a reason why you can't do it. You need to shut the fuck up. The only reason you can't talk to that girl or go on that run is because you don't think you can. Just shut the fuck up. Tell yourself to shut the fuck up. After that 20 minute run? Then tell yourself you can't do it. Just don't think, go do. And if you have some pussy ass response as to why you can't do it? Shut the fuck up . Go live. You'll regret it if you don't OP. You're going to die one day, who cares what happens.
>>
>>694034145
Know the feeling, all my old friends blank me now so i cant even reunite with them.
>>
>>694034266
The truth is, having a better body will make you more confident. Start working on your posture too. Good posture sends a good message to people.
>>
>>694035083
>>694034764
Im easy to work on as i said in the above comment im only slightly more heavy then in the pic.
>>
>>694034266
>Dude having a better body isn't going to make me magically fucking awesome at talking to girls or more confident in my self
>>694034764
>im just not happy that all i am doing is getting fatter and fatter though

Yes it fucking will you silly cunt listen to yourself you fat fuck
>>
>>694034266
It won't your right, but for the sake of ur mental health, go for a run and tell me how you feel afterwards, you feel about 1000x better, working out isn't just about looking good the psychological benefits outweigh the phsyical one
>>
>>694035228
Women rarely care how attractive you are. The truth is, I've seen the ugliest mother fuckers with the hottest girls. Why? They believe in themselves/they have money. If you don't have money, you best start believing in yourself. Also, I promise that you will believe in yourself more if you look better. I promise this OP.
>>
>>694034919
It's not even about not being able too I'm just to proud to admit I'm lonely because I've prided myself on being able to not need friends or parties to be happy but being lonely fucking sucks
>>
File: HoHcbM2.jpg (86 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
HoHcbM2.jpg
86 KB, 540x541
>>694035650
Dude fuck me take up a drug habit or something you have seriously have me depression over the internet. YOU EITHER COMPLAIN AND THEN GIVE A REASON WHY YOU CAN'T DO SUCH AND SUCH, OR YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO IT
>>
>>694035650
Been in the same boots as you for years, i know the feeling and its super hard to break that cycle...most posters here im not sure under stand that.
>>
>>694036223
I understand it is hard, but he needs to understand that it's either work on the situation now, or wank himself until he dies
>>
File: 1466865252292.jpg (91 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1466865252292.jpg
91 KB, 500x711
>be me, 22
>femanon
>confident on most days
>looking for a job
>never had sex
>i have two groups of friends, i want to get out of one but i'm too much of a baby to leave
>my money is spent on weeaboo shit of my husbandos
>i spend my days on my pc, i hang out with my friends pretty regularly though
>i don't gain or lose weight, but i get breathed out very easily
>i'm pretty gifted socially, i can make new friends, but i don't want to
>i have some hope my crush likes me back, but i'm losing more and more of that hope everyday
>i want to move on but i love him so much, i want to keep believing
yeah, i'm not too pathetic, but still pretty pathetic
>>
>>694036448
Tbh i think most people like that and op really cant just pick them self's up from the rut they're in, they need real help for other people saying things can help but people being by your side while you do them is the only thing that can make some people change.
>>
>>694036448
There's a girl that comes to my practices and I'm gonna ask for her number tomorrow she'll be the first girl I've tried to talk to in a long time so I'm hoping it's a step in the right direction
>>
>>694034145
You're aware stating you're 16 is a bannable offense?
>>
>>694036535
favourite kind of threads?

Research.
>>
>>694037045
Oh then I'm 18, sorry typo
>>
>>694037028
Good for you but if she says no just remember that murder is illegal
>>
>>694029151

I don't feel sorry for you.
You're a leach and a crippling part of a system that's not there to be your fucking nanny you cry baby cunt.
Get off your ass. Get a God damn job you lazy peice of shit. For fuck sakes take a bath. This is up to you and you come to 4chan looking for help? You're a fucking retarted you know that? I'm getting genuinely angry that you exist and I'm fortune enough to never have to meet you. Why have you never gotten a job? It's not about will power it about making honest money you daft cunt. When was the last time you did something productive? You're in your prime and this is how your spending it? You want people to feel bad for you? I hope you choke to death on your government paid for pizza you lazy worthless trash.
>>
>>694037132
Saved
>>
>>694037794
Because i don't want to waste my life away in a shitty job, my life maybe shit but its damn better then slaving away like a nigger, and its about making honest money....don't make me laugh.
>>
I think I win
>17
>Dropout
>Never had a job
>Sit around playing video games all day
>Never even had a friend before

I'm planning on an heroing on my 18th birthday
>>
>>694029151
i probably beat everyone here with my pathetic life
>life alone in a small ass apartment at age 22
>have no friends, no car, no money
>no education and no job
>haven't gotten laid in 1½ year
>no girlfriend for 5+ years
>sit at home all day long wasting my time on video games
>only thing i look forward to everyday is fapping
>only contact i have with other humans are when i need to buy more food
>>
>>694038649
8/10 life if you go out and buy a prostitue or start doing drugs and going to concerts it will probably be 10/10
>>
Be me
>21
>Beta
>Only fucked 15 females
>Gf is cunt
>>
This thread is dope.
>>
>>694038364
Gabe?
>>
>>694038795
you need money for all of that mate, and i even said
>no money
>>
>>694038795
This
I mean drugs are bad and all that but you sir sure need some drugs. For real if your scared of death and all that look at it this way. With your life you'll probs kill yourself within the next 5 years anyway
>>
>>694038265

Wouldn't want you to fall off your chair now. Come on man you know you're pathetic. I don't even get why people are trying with you. Are you expecting a women just to run into your life off 4chan because she feels bad for you? I don't know why anyone's trying you keep spilling more bullshit about why you can't do the bare minimum.
>>
>>694039020
Nope
>>
>>694030195
Shut the fuck up you self-centered failure, you don't always have to be the last goddamn person to do something, now man the fuck up, find your testicles, make something of your disgusting life and help some other people whilst helping yourself. Stop fucking whining, you have a home, a bed and a computer, as well as food. You're in a position some would kill for, so fucking do something with it before you neck yourself or something.
>>
>be me
>make bank and smoke weed erry day
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.