[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 630x420
ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck

So I admit I come from a white middle class house and now again things get untidy but we keep on top of it

Whenever I go to my poor friends house it always looks like this??? And I know a couple of friends who's parents are on benefits (welfare) and I just think they're doing fuck all, all day can't they just spend like one hour cleaning up their shithole house??
>>
Poor people live in smaller spaces and there's less space for all their shit.

Also, if you live in a box in a bad neighborhood, you're going to have less pride over keeping it looking nice.
>>
>>694015850
So it feels like they have more stuff
>>
>>694015850
They lack motivation
>>
>>694016048
When I went to university I lived in a small flat and I kept it tidy by having less shit and putting it away
>>
>>694016222
What, lying on the ground?
>>
File: 945.jpg (635 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
945.jpg
635 KB, 1024x682
They can't afford a cleaner
>>
File: the sourest of them all.jpg (2 MB, 900x9794) Image search: [Google]
the sourest of them all.jpg
2 MB, 900x9794
how can poor people live with disgusting carpet and linoleum?
eating food off of a dirty counter
cooking with a microwave covered with dried marinara and cheese
living among their dirty animals and never pick up after them.
extreme pic attached
>>
are poor people even much different than animals?
i honestly have trouble seeing any humanity in them when i look in their eyes.
>>
>>694016919
Which is ironic because poor people are cleaners

PARADOX
>>
>>694017426
Many have lost the spark in their life due to their humdrum existence. The light dies in their pupils and they become bags of meat wandering towards a crematorium and the cheapest urn with a will that reads "scatter my ashes in that park where I once went and we had a picnic and I was happy for a hour"
>>
>>694015850
they on drugs.
>>
>>694015850
As Above, So Below
>>
>>694017649
you may be right.
and it is also their demeanor and mannerisms that give me that feeling.
>>
>>694016919
Cleaners are only for the super rich in England so most people clean their fucking houses like responsible people
>>
theyre messy because they are

pic related
>>
>>694015850
Literally no point. Who are they trying to impress? the also poor neighbours next door? Nah. Motivation to live in a tidy environment dies when you have a shit life that has led you to live in a shit house where you can barely afford to pay your bills. Living unhappily. Cleanliness is not an issue, it's something they don't worry about. Look at African slums, same deal.
>>
>>694015850

because rich people have a mexican that cleans up everything for them
>>
>>694017129
Oh god that made me gag
>>
>>694015850
Poorfag here. I work two jobs at 65hrs a week on minimum wage which is 1800/mo. Gov takes 22% so I get 1450. Healthcare takes another 200/mo. Down to 1250. Cheapest rent here is 450 for a 1 bedroom place due to richfag landowners. Down to 800. Electricity 200, water 20, sewage&waste 25, internet 80. We're down to 475. Car insurance 150, gasoline 80. Student loan 50. Down to 195/month I have for food, fun, games, or house supplies. I literally have 3 hours a day to myself if I sleep regularly. I get once a week to tank out and clean. If ANYTHING goes wrong with my car, house, or job, I go back to couch crashing. This is the reality of income gaps vs work hours, and I have 10 yrs work experience plus an associates degree. Welcome to America.
>>
File: sistinechapel.gif (102 KB, 361x243) Image search: [Google]
sistinechapel.gif
102 KB, 361x243
>>694015850
If you don't have nice things to create an environment you like, it's hard to take care of it.
Same reason a lot people who're self-loathing are often unhealthy/self-destructive.
>>
>>694018069
Sometimes cleaning isn't about living one of the main factors is not getting ill from all the bacteria growing everywhere. Also a clean house gives you a sense of pride and responsibility something I guess poor people lack
>>
>>694018306
Move?
I'm sure another state has better pay, etc.
>>
>>694018306
that sounds so sad..
>>
>>694018395
It's not something to worry about to them. Too busy working multiple jobs for shit pay, or smoking meth. Whatever is keeping them in that situation.
>>
File: feels.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
>>694018306
>>
>>694018306
no one gets min wage for 10 years exp, for fucks sake any fast food place if you actually work for more than 6 month youll be a shift lead making 1-3$ over min wage at minimum.
>>
>>694018496
I fucking hope. I live in Louisiana btw. Been clawing to escape since high school. Never go to Louisiana. Ever.
>>
File: DSC0023.jpg (52 KB, 564x446) Image search: [Google]
DSC0023.jpg
52 KB, 564x446
my nice kitchen
>>
>>694019038
That's just a whole other level
>>
>>694019038
theres at least one dead baby lost in the fringe
>>
>>694018306
The American dream!

That's economic slavery folks.
>>
File: Capture.png (200 KB, 1582x1063) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
200 KB, 1582x1063
>>694018306

damn, that sucks.

I usually can make 5-10k monthly from literally doing nothing, i have an online business that i setup years ago that runs itself.
>>
Because our lives are worthless and we realise that, and so we put 0 effort into our lives and wait to die
>>
File: PorUrYU3.jpg (8 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
PorUrYU3.jpg
8 KB, 256x256
>>694017426
When the upcoming race/civil war happens I'm going to enjoy slitting the throats of people like you with a dull knife.
>>
>>694015850
Why bother? When daily life is an uphill battle you tend to focus your energies elsewhere.
>>
>>694018961
I'll trade you anytime. Come down to this swamp-ass crooked state. Show me how to do better. I was roommates with a guy from Massachusetts who was in a million dollar sellers club up there. He came down because he thought it was cheaper to live here. After 6 months of unemployment, he moved back.
>>
>>694019277
What's the online business?
>>
>>694015850
Part of it has to do with the kind of work you do. If you are working full time blue collar physical labor, you are physically tired when at home and have little motivation to put more physical effort into cleaning.

Office jobs and similar stuff can be mentally exhausting, but leave you with enough physical energy to be motivated enough to clean.
>>
It's almost as if people who are too lazy to work hard to make money are also too lazy to keep their house clean.

Jeez, OP. You might be on to something.
>>
>>694019277
Nice. The first time in my life I had internet was in college though. By that point, everyone was panicking over Fannie&Fredie and web-based businesses going under.
>>
File: Capture2.png (15 KB, 381x260) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
15 KB, 381x260
>>694019607

selling private labelled health and beauty products on amazon. They are shipped directly from the factory to Amazon's warehouse where they ship it whenever someone orders.

Then only thing I ever do i tell the factory to place a new order every once in a while, usually in 1,000 unit increments.

I was even offered a $7k loan from Amazon, not even considering though because I don't need it.

btw, those BTC I have were all bought at >$400 each. current price is ~$650
>>
>>694015850
If they had self-respect and self-discipline they wouldn't be poor.

It's really that simple. I know some "poor" people who working (hard) and their homes don't look like this. I also know some welfare people and some alcoholics and their homes totally all look like this shit.

>>694020024
This.
>>
>>694018966

nah brah don't blame your location for your shitty life choices or outright stupidity for you to only be able to hold down 2 poorly paying part time jobs with a degree and 10 years of work experience

i moved TO louisiana when I was 18, 4 days out of high school, to work for 7 dollars an hour in june of 2004

2 years ago in march of 2014 i started my own company. i have 7 employees. i make 60k/yr before you account for my 400/mo health insurance that my company pays for and my 500/mo truck note that my company pays for, plus bonuses. all of that considered i'm closer to 80k/yr

because i fucking worked hard for 10 years and didn't knock up sluts and have kids i could afford nor did i waste my money going to college to get a shit degree

louisiana has been great to me you just fucking suck at life sorry bro
>>
>>694020397
600>400
>>
>>694018496
Come to Florida, shit is better here for the most part. If you want good pay and can stand heat work for the rich horse people down here
>>
>>694020397

meant to say <$400, whatever.
>>
>>694019277
wow, look at you. Must suck being this insecure with no friends cause no one likes a braggart
>>
>>694018306
Damn man hope you hit the lotto
>>
>>694020447
Yeah, you sound like the exact type of person who'd end up insane or on drugs if you were born to a family with an income less than 15,000 a year. "Attitude creates environment" kind of thinking.
>>
>>694015850
because poor people dont know how to work
>>
>>694018496
Im not the one who posted that, but I am a poorfag in a similar situation. Moving costs money. You have to rent a moving truck, quit your current job, Have first and last rent payment, security deposit, hook-up charges for utilities, etc. All things a poor person can't afford. Can't even try to save up when you barely make ends meet. Shit, I can't even afford the gas to go try to find a better local job, if I had the time that is.
>>
>>694020397
I'm no businessman but if I'm correct you basically sell products on Amazon that the original company does not sell on Amazon?
>>
>>694021165
>You have to rent a moving truck,
nope
>>
It's their personality type. If they are willing to stay on Welfare and not actually get a job, how do you think they're gonna live their regular lives?
>>
>>694018306
>Gov takes 22%
Welcome to the modern world. Take pride in the fact that millions of people sit on their ass all day while being funded by you, who can barely get by while working all the time.
>>
>>694020619
What's your company?

Wow so many business men on b...
>>
>>694021165
John Cheese wrote an exceptional article on cracked pretty much outlining how totally fucked poor people get.
>>
>>694021488

>blame the lazy minority instead of the thousands in the 0.1% to scheme you out of as much money as they possibly can.

Fucking dumbass. Learn how the world works.
>>
>>694021224

I basically make up my own product name and label (I pay someone to design it), and the factory puts it on one of their original products. So, I have my own product that I am selling on Amazon without dealing with competitors selling the same thing.

This is just what private labeling is, its actually extremely easy to do.
>>
>>694020397
How did you begin working in this business?
>>
>>694019038
my favorite part about this scene is the wall decorations
>>
>>694016863
This is not some place they spent three years in before mommy and daddy helped them move to a new spot.

This is where all the shit the family owns has to be. Not one person a family. You fuckin nigger.
>>
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-nobody-tells-you-about-being-poor/
>>
>>694020619
You're hilarious. What's your credit score starting "Just out of high school." Did you pay for the 16 grand a year for college out of your own pocket or did Mommy and Daddy put you through on "good faith"? Maybe you were even lucky enough to go to a Triple A high school who had Tops and Honors. Count yourself dumb and lucky. May you drown in complete and successful competence, good sir.
>>
>>694021674
I have learned how the world works you fucking nigger. The government uses my money to bribe niggers like you into voting for them. The rich are shit, but so is everyone else.
>>
Poor person living in messy house here

I work from 7-7 5 days a week, when I'm at home with my girlfriend we usually just want to relax and play vidya, have sex or read.

The apartment we live in is shit, it has a shitty toilet which flushes properly like a quarter of the time, there is no hot water, and we don't have AC or heating, and instead we have to resort to wearing heavy clothing in the winter and using shitty clip fans in the summer. Luckily we don't have any cockroaches as there are not many people in the apartment and its too probably too cold here for them most of the year.

Our apartment we pay something equivalent to like 190$ US in rent, and if it's clean its easier to break into or possibly set fire, the building is very poorly made and is falling apart in the walls, and there are fucking Gopniks everywhere in my neighbourhood, there are also lots of homeless children in this neighbourhood who I fear might try and climb into my window if I leave it open in the summer.

Fuck this place, I can't be bothered to clean my apartment because it's shitty as fuck and I work too hard for this shit
>>
>>694021712
Oh I thought you were the other type were companies buy things that are not available in their country I.e make up that's only available in America and order it in bulk (obviously cheaper) and then sell it at a slightly higher price in their country because it's obviously not avaible/expensive shipping...
>>
>>694015850
>people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck
Poor people are (generally) poor because of poor decisions. There is a lot of luck involved but short-sighted thinking is a great handicap.
Laziness is one outcome of poor decision-making.
>>
>>694021712
Tell us this way anon if it's so easy
>>
>>694018128
Lol dumb beaner thats because the rich dont have time to clean they got business to run and make money they aren't necessarily lazy.
>>
>>694015850
I can't stand a dirty house, a little cluttered is ok but actual dust and dirt and unwashed dishes bug me if it is left like that for a long time. And it's not only poor people. I dog-sat for my friend for a few days while he and his wife were out of town and I got so tired of the dust, dog and cat fur that I went home and got my old vacume cleaner and vacumed most of their house. I also took their door mats outside and beat them cleaner. He has a good job, makes a lot more than I do, but I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>694021278
How do you recommend I move my belongings to a different place then anon? Anyhow, the point is, moving is expensive. If we're living paycheck to paycheck, we don't have the money to invest in ourselves to better our lives.
>>
>>694019486
You'll be the first to die.
>>
>>694022631
Burn and sell. Move with a few suits of clothes and a sleeping mat. If you get that desperate anyway.
>>
>>694021891
'Poor people' it doesn't indicate a family but hey you're the one implying that poor people breed like rats...

Secondly mommy and daddy didn't help. I worked my ass off for the deposit and six months rent I had to save obviously you wouldn't know about moving because I don't think your shit sloshing family could even save up for a deposit and would probably spend it on booze
>>
>>694019486
>poorfag bringing knife to gun fight
Good luck.
>>
I make $4300 a month and I feel poor as fuck.
$1300 goes to taxes though.
>>
>>694021488
Individuals and families on welfare isn't the problem. Major corporations getting billions of dollars in corporate welfare, that's a problem. The state spending 50k-85k a year on each and every person in prison is a problem. The US giving billions of dollars per year to countries that hate us is a problem. People in poverty (whether they're on drugs or not) getting $150/month in food stamps should be the least of a taxpayers concern.
>>
>>694015850
>ITT: people explain why every poor persons house is messy as fuck
here's two guys I ran in to:

>older poorer guy
>skimps when ever he can
>retired but grabs acting gigs when ever he can (local movies as extra)
>rents a house
>house is spotless

>older retired guy
>speaks several languages
>volunteers his time
>doesn't work
college educated
>house is a disaster
>old newspapers
>tons of books
>unopened mail laying by front door mail slot

Sometimes people's mental conditions determine how they live.
>>
>>694023311
Kek

>poor people logic
>>
>>694023695

You haven't got a fucking clue what poor is lel
>>
>>694023761
found the leftard. how sweet your faux concern.
going for your humanitarian merit badge?
>>
>>694023695
Only 1300?? Holy shit i earn 3900 and i have to pay 2000 taxes fucked up shit germanys money system sucks
>>
>>694018306
cool story bro
>>
>>694017426
I'm from Omsk, Russia

Well I can not talk on behalf of all of the poor peoples of the world I can tell you this

Me and almost every single person I know lives paycheck-to-paycheck, nobody here has been educated enough to get a good job, and the economy is bad and keeps getting worse, whilst the rich Russians can easily weather the storm by merely cutting on frivolenet spending, we poor Russians hope that our job is not one of the next ones cut in light of this recession. This city has crime and drug problems like you would not believe, my girlfriend has had two siblings die of heroin overdose and I have already been broken into once, murders around here are very common, as are break-ins, drug dealing, black markets etc. This is life here

I am very tired most of the time, I have to work around 55-60 hours a week to keep my job and make enough money to live, but I don't know how much longer I will keep that job as the economy keeps getting more and more shit here. And I may have to sell what few luxuries I have to live

Homelessness is common here, every day on my way to work I see old men in the street and homeless children aggresively begging for money, orphans, abusive parents, children being abandoned by the parents and the authorities doing nothing are all very common around here. The police almost never do anything unless there is money involved, I have never heard of the police solving fucking anything in this shithole of a city, there have been rumors that they have special holes in their gloves for bribe money

I want to do something and maybe move to the west one day, but that would require me losing my job and I would have to take out loans to move anywhere and possibly sell of valuables, and I would have to possibly lose connection to the few people I care about in life. I hate my life but everyone else here seems to so it's ok.
>>
>>694018306
Take note, richfags only pay about 15 percent effective income tax. Look up Mitt Romney's taxes.

You pay a higher percentage than that fuck does.
>>
>>694019229
to you maybe. but then you're probably a loser.
>>
>>694024386

This must be BS, how is your english so damn good?
>>
>>694015850
Theyre lazy and don't care about anything. That is why they are poor. Successful people have discipline and motivation, and it transfers to keeping up an image.
>>
>>694024635
years of internet

Most Russians who shitpost on this autistic forum have good English.
>>
>>694017129
Almost made it through without gagging until i got to the shoe cream. I'm messy, but God damn, that's awful.
>>
>>694020843
Also in Fl, I buss tables 38-44 hours weekly and make 250-330$ a week.
>>
>>694024773

give me your skype or some other contact info, I actually need a Russian translator and willing to pay you well. I'm dead serious about this.
>>
File: for u.jpg (43 KB, 460x594) Image search: [Google]
for u.jpg
43 KB, 460x594
It often seems to be animal owners, I find people with doge(s) and/or cat(s) a lot of the time have messy, smelly houses and yards
>>
>>694025201
Last person who told me that made me translate some shitty fanfiction shit than blocked me and never ended up paying me

How can I trust you?
>>
What is "organization" but hiding things in the same spot for those without the mental capacity to remember everything's location?
>>
File: takemymoney.jpg (27 KB, 329x332) Image search: [Google]
takemymoney.jpg
27 KB, 329x332
so if I clean my house will I become rich?
>>
>>694025576

i'm not going to have you translate fanfiction

>>694019277

This is me, I have another business that involves me talking to Russians, and I really need a good russian translator. We can work out some payment method so you feel safe about it.

Just give me your contact info and ill explain things further. It could be a life-changing moment for you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (96 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96 KB, 605x807
>>694024635
Just think how much worse your country would be with niggers.
If you know any beautiful russian mail-order-brides let me know, I would be happy to bring them here to Canada.
>>
>>694021969
Good article anon
>>
>>694024386
I hope things get better for you, anon. Keep fighting!! Never give up!!! YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!! YOU WILL WIN!!!
>>
File: 1347731973655.jpg (33 KB, 368x348) Image search: [Google]
1347731973655.jpg
33 KB, 368x348
>>694015850
Welfare has a tendency to make people complacent and lazy. The idea of a hard-working American family who need their income supplemented just to get by is a horrifyingly false myth. In reality, the majority of people on government assistance are unambitious faggots who don't even have jobs, so it's no surprise that they live in squalor.
>>
>>694015850
Sloppy people come from poor, uneducated or just unproductive patents. Some however are just wired strangely and no matter their parents influence they choose to live like pigs
>>
>>694025576

I should also mention, this is a long-term position which would involve you talking to people for me and translating text for me. So,this wouldn't just be a one time thing.

I can pay you via BTC or any other method you want.

This is a serious offer, so if you don't accept it I have zero sympathy for you or your poorfag situation.
>>
>>694026883
alright I will give you email and we will continue from there

[email protected]

>>694026214
thank you anon
>>
File: b13.gif (2 MB, 275x202) Image search: [Google]
b13.gif
2 MB, 275x202
>>694015850
poor people are lazy. problem solved.
>>
File: get back to twerk.gif (363 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
get back to twerk.gif
363 KB, 500x500
>>694018306
I know the feel, I used to work 2 jobs (minimum wage) one full-time one part-time minimum of 64 hours a week sometimes more, 7 days a week, no vacation, no holidays for a year and a half. I got burnt out and purposfully got fired from one of them.
By the end I thought I was a hummingbird of some kind
>>
>>694022493
Actually, most poor people were born into it, like myself. By adulthood, we've lost all hope. We get addicted to drugs and booze early in childhood/teenage years because they're cheap and the only escape we can get from our shitty lives and abusive parents who started out the same way.
>>
>>694015850
They live in filth for the same reason they are poor.
Fucking lazy!
>>
>>694015850
This kind of living condition is a classic symptom of depression. Poor people have more shit to be depressed about.
>>
>>694022052

thats the beautiful part. i never went to college.

the idea that college is required to be successful is deeply flawed and its a real shame that it's drilled into every vulnerable high school students head

and for what its worth my parents didnt pay for shit for me. i bought my own first vehicle when i was 17, my mom gave me a place to live and food until i moved out at 18

i did borrow a couple hundred bucks from my dad around 2008 or so but i paid him back within a couple of weeks
>>
File: Contra-cover.jpg (95 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
Contra-cover.jpg
95 KB, 191x263
doesn't get messier than this /b/ros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0V7P7oLqi4
>>
>>694024128
Actually I'm libertarian. I don't agree with the government funding much of anything. However, they do currently fund everything to some extent with the money they steal from us. If we're gonna bitch about what it's being spent on, we should be bitching about the real wasteful spending, not poor people getting food.
>>
>>694016048
A nice-looking hovel in the shithood is a burglar magnet.
>>
>>694021521

yea only some kind of idiot would post a company name on fucking /b/ that they are responsible for

the last thing i need is my [email protected] from our website spammed with bullshit from btards

whether or not you believe me because i wont give you a name is entirely irrelevant to me though so feel free to accuse me of lying

if i was going to lie though i would have made my salary sound much more glamorous than 60k a year
>>
File: laughboatsgt.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laughboatsgt.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>694027228
>>
>>694017887
Fucking niggerese.
>>
File: bst.png (3 MB, 1296x2592) Image search: [Google]
bst.png
3 MB, 1296x2592
I'm poor and my house is tidy.
>>
>>694019277
get with the program dipshit. The topic is about living in squalor, not look how good I am or want to be perceived as such because online marketing is an insecure option for income and will at some point in time, put you on your ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouWYgtsYImM
>>
>>694028682
Okay I guess I worded it wrong. What does your business do?
>>
>>694028967
That does not look like a poor persons home
>>
>>694028275
In a way yes, that is what I'm saying. I personally vowed to never have children unless I actually make it somewhere in life. I come from a long line of poor, mentally ill people. I would be doing the child, the world, and myself an injustice if I were to reproduce while living this way.
>>
>>694024386
55 hours a week? Try harder. I work at least 68 hours/week. Not poor, but single income of 3. A disaster would screw us
>>
>>694028967
Is that guitar an Aria Pro II?
>>
>>694016380
This, OP your white? Of course you don't know what struggles are.
Kek
>>
File: 1408892942042s.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1408892942042s.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
>>694015850
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... makes me so mad,,,, my kids room looks worse than that most of the time,,, fuck'n can't step anywhere without getting fucked up..... but he is unfortunately fucking autistic fucking assburger style goddamnit.... fml
>>
File: 1465306677360.png (718 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1465306677360.png
718 KB, 599x880
>>694028967

>Pool table
>gay ass segway
>Designer chair & gameing collectibles

You haven't got a fucking clue what poor is, and thats a real problem with todays society.

Bunch of retarded middle class/rich people thinking that they're at the bottom when they have no idea what it is to choose between eating in winter or having the heating on.
>>
>>694030429
Do you have any stories about him?
>>
>>694018306
And yet you still vote Republican.
>>
>>694017129

christ, i thought my life had gone to hell, but i'm living it up like rockefeller compared to this sad motherfucker. jesus.
>>
>>694030597
I think it was bait
>>
>>694018961
>no one gets min wage for 10 years
half the country works the same minimum wage jobs until they die
>>
File: 1463545034787.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463545034787.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>694015850
Because poor people don't usually have guests or are expected to entertain. The white suburban soccer mom shit where she invites all her friends and their shit kids over? yeah that doesn't happen in the lower class. People don't care what you think about them, they can't afford to.
>>
>>694029137
>>insecure option

Yes, because running a business that is constantly growing and involves putting my profits back into by adding new profits and buying larger amounts is such as insecure form of income.

Do you know what is really an insecure option? Working for a company that can fire you or lay you off at any time for any reason, and turn off your income overnight.

I am 100% in control of my income and my life, are you?

Btw, the point of my posts isn't to brag, it's just to show that there are other alternatives out there besides working for someone else.

BTW, when you are working for a company, you are just working for an entrepreneur who built up his company to the point where he is employing people and that eventually grew into companies like Walmart, Mcdonalds, etc.

If you think business is an insecure form of income, you have the mentality of a poor, unsuccessful person who thinks being a wage slave is a "secure" form of income.
>>
>>694026048
mods
>>
>>694018306
>and I have 10 yrs work experience plus an associates degree

I think you meant 10 years experience working a dead end job and a useless degree like gender studies.
>>
>>694018961
>no one gets min wage for 10 years exp,

You do if you're a worthless fuck like the guy who posted that. Seriously anyone could easily be a manager within 10 years working at a fast food place if they are worth a shit.
>>
File: demonman084.jpg (54 KB, 450x638) Image search: [Google]
demonman084.jpg
54 KB, 450x638
>>694030387
>>
File: 1418785135380.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1418785135380.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
>>694030614
... like what????? fuck, I can come up with a million scenarios where he is being a blatant dumbfuck..... funny thing with autists,... no matter how much you show them the answer, right in front of their face.... they never but once in a while , get it.
my Mom always said she hopes I have kids worse than me...... thanks Mom....Fuck you....
>>
>>694019277
you aren't even well off enough to brag

you are like the annoying middle class neighbour who buys his first camaro and thinks hes a millionaire

you aint shit
>>
>>694030429
>my kid
>he is unfortunately fucking autistic fucking assburger style goddamnit
I can clearly see where he gets it from.
>>
>>694018306
car insurance 150? What do you drive???
I wish I could rent a place for 450$ a month. My rent is twice that...
>>
>>694030597
I agree, this is the problem with society. People have no idea what struggle is but act like their life is bad. That is one thing that really pisses me off. It's not just income either. Rich people crying about being poor. Skinny people saying how fat they are. Preppy bitches whining about how "depressed" they are. Spoiled 13 year olds with the latest iphone saying their parents give them nothing. Kids who have never gotten so much as a stern talking to crying child abuse. The list goes on and on.
>>
>>694022540
Why would he do that? It directly affects his income when more people are playing his game
>>
>>694030387
OP here I'm from England so most of my poor friends are white loltryharder
>>
>>694023311
You use the knife after you catch them with ur gun
>>
>too lazy to get a better education
>can't get a better job without education
>can't make more money without better job
>be poor
>still lazy from step 1
>never clean up messes
>have dirty house

TL;DR: They are lazy.
>>
File: enough from u.jpg (106 KB, 1000x694) Image search: [Google]
enough from u.jpg
106 KB, 1000x694
>>694031633
I will skin you alive nigger
>>
Cause we can't afford maids
>>
>>694031602

yea because being in my 20's and having a car, house, wife, $27k in cash in my bank account and $85k in BTC isn't shit.

man you sound angry as fuck

give me 5 mins and ill show you the $40k in gold coins and cash I just have lying around in my house
>>
I'm on a benefit (welfare). Not because I am lazy but due to other factors. I do every but of work I can get and my house is always clean. Some people are just filthy
>>
>>694028967
Hope those mags are unloaded, someone could walk two feet thru the kicked down door and instantly be armed.
>>
>>694031464
And that's a good life goal? lol
Make $2 more per hour to deal with 10x more bullshit and responsibility? No thanks, I'll keep flipping the burgers.
>>
File: insideblackstone14-1.jpg (78 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
insideblackstone14-1.jpg
78 KB, 477x358
>>694015850
Check this cunt out. She had 3 starving kids, 2 or 3 dead babies in a closet, shit and piss everywhere, a creep husband/boyfriend living in the basement. Yeesh
>>
>>694032442
google house of horrors blackstone ma and check the photos Yay welfare.
>>
>>694032205
heyyyy... where do you live??? Me and the boys were gonna stop by and bring a keg....
>>
>>694031185
so much fail here i don't know where to begin.

Firstly any form of online marketing is in the lap of the gods and susceptible to negative market forces that are beyond your control and can dry up your income stream overnight regardless of how well you think you are travelling.

secondly your weak attempt at explaining scaling leads me to believe you are very new to what you are doing or just clueless at it.
You are not 100% in control, you only think you are.

Again, the topic is living in squalor, not look at me everyone, I'm the opposite of the thread topic. fucking moron.
the rest is blah blah blah. Go back to warrior forum mr. tryhard and return to start a thread when you are actually successful to proudly brag/explain how you achieved it.
>>
>>694032030
Go $50,000 in debt to get an education. Then end up still being stuck with a shit job. Now not only will I be poor, I'll be poor and in overwhelming debt. No thank you, I'll stick with debtless poverty.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>694031602

here you go, probably never seen this much money in your sad pathetic life
>>
>>694031185

>>694031185

Two lost motherfuckers or one talking to himself?
>>
>>694033331
that's less than 10k LOL
>>
>>694031800
This is what breeds change, friends. Thinking their life is shit is the only reason these people try to improve, and it's really the only reason they're doing better than you.

Life is a balance between contentedness and ambition.
>>
>>694032390

That kind of attitude is why you will always poor you fail to see past the present.
>>
>>694032037
You're posting on 4chan dude. I've been here long enough to know that this place does NOT appeal to normies.

You wouldn't fucking be here if you weren't a sperg and you damn well know it.
>>
>>694033587
>>that's less than 10k LOL

Thats 14 oz of gold,a and 20k in cash, no wonder you are poor, dumb fuck
>>
>>694020397
>buying BTC at >$400
holy fucking shit some people just have tons of mone and dont fucking deserve it
>>
>>694033622
No, being a spoiled little bitch is what breeds assholes and participation trophies.It creates a sense of entitlement, not ambition.
>>
>>694016380
This
>>
>>694021969
John Cheese is the man. Proof that amazing people can still be bad at life..
>>
Divorced, rent a room in a friend's house. Always messy since I don't care and nobody visits me anyway. Made 92k last year working a state union job so it's not necessarily just poor people.
>>
File: flashing-money.jpg (17 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
flashing-money.jpg
17 KB, 400x329
>>694033331
the first sign someone has no real wealth is when they seek validation by posting pics of cash.
internetting 101
>>
>>694032713
>>online marketing

You keep using that word but obviously you don't know what it means. Marketing refers to advertising, what I am doing is selling products online. It involves market, but "online marketing" doesn't describe my business.

>>lap of the gods and susceptible to negative market forces that are beyond your control

So you are basically describing some kind of end times scenario where people stop buying products? Even if that were to happen, I would still be in a better position than 90% of the population.
>>
>>694015850

let's clarify one thing. having little income does not necessarily equate to being poor. it's cash flow, right? so if i have little income, but have even less expenditures, then i'm not poor. i'm cash positive.

so even though i will likely not earn past $40k this year, i still have zero debt, i own my own home which i have paid nearly half off, i have $30k in cash and investments, and another $50k in my 401k. and i'm just 39. i earn little because i work only 3.5 days a week, and because i am miserly with my income.

it rages me when people say that they are poor as fuck because they can't earn. no, you are poor as fuck because you make poor financial decisions.

in b4 i'm a trust fund kid. not so. mommy and daddy paid zero, not one cent, since high school.
>>
File: trippy ass gif3.gif (775 KB, 700x764) Image search: [Google]
trippy ass gif3.gif
775 KB, 700x764
>>694033331
Why do yo have so much cash? Why not put it in the bank, or invest for interest?
I've got you beat by about 10x what you show there but my money is in the bank and investments
>>
>>694033331
Look out, reasonably priced used car, this guy can afford you.
>>
>>694034736
What do you sell?
>>
>>694034682

Except that I didn't just post cash, I also posted one my bank accounts and my BTC wallet. I just keep cash and gold as a safe haven.

If you are doing better than me, then post this "real wealth" that you speak of.

Actually the majority of my money goes back into my business for further growth. Less profits=less taxes. The 5k-10k i take every month in profit is just what I need for my living expenses.
>>
>>694034736
> selling products online
thinks its not marketing

they may stop buying YOUR product, they may stop spending money or stop visiting your outlet.

>I would still be in a better position than 90% of the population.

ummm ok, let's just leave it there
>>
>>694015850
Same reason they are poor.They are lazy. Not all people that are poor are lazy but the majority are. They are lazy because they lack the drive and motivation to better themselves.
>>
>>694035241
kek rekt
>>
>>694035098

are you slow? I already posted my bank account as well as my Trezor wallet with 130 btc in it.

The only reason I have cash and gold is as a safety net
>>
>>694035660
>>kek rekt

except he didn't
>>
>>694033331
Jokes on you. The only real wealth you've got is that handful of gold coins, maybe $5,000. The rest is IOU's printed on colored paper and bits of code. Both of which could be deemed worthless in the blink of an eye, as they're not backed by anything at all.
>>
>>694035535
>If you are doing better than me, then post this "real wealth" that you speak of.

I don't feel the need to seek acceptance from you friend. I have a good idea what you are all about and it isn't inspirational
>>
>>694035552
>thinks its not marketing

yes, selling products online does not equal "online marketing" you dumb fuck. Online marketing refers exclusively to online advertising.

if you want to sound smart, maybe you should learn what words actually mean before you use them
>>
>>694033868
Shit anon, I can't even see the present. I can't afford new glasses.
>>
>>694017649
IM a reliativiy young and had a heart fail, after ai didnt pick things up and got numb to anything that wasnt directly in my day. didnt care if dirt rarely pickeup - i believe depressionand no futurecan cause this, but also nobody showing u how to organize and why...
>>
>>694036167
> maybe $5,000

Jesus christ you people are stupid. 14 ounces of gold does not equal $5k.
>>
This thread made me get up and wash my coffee mug and put it away.
>>
>>694018306
>10 years exp and minimum wage

You must be the worst employee ever.
>>
>>694036385
it's about marketing a product. this is very basic.
you're really doing my head in now, I'm getting out b4 the migraine sets in
>>
How many dicks will I have to suck to save this country?
>>
>>694036652
Yep, gonna straighten up muh kitchen real quick, maybe dry mop the hardwoods.
>>
>>694035241
Kek
>>
>>694027249
Hello Apu
>>
>>694036789

Yes, it might involve marketing a product, but "online marketing" doesn't describe my business, it is just one aspect of it. It is like saying Mcdonalds is a marketing company because they have commercials on TV. Do you realize how stupid you sound?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-21-46-55.png (288 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-21-46-55.png
288 KB, 480x800
>>694035241
The captcha I got when replying to this post. lol
>>
File: nigger111.jpg (130 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
nigger111.jpg
130 KB, 540x960
>>694028967
>poor
do you even poor?
>>
>>694037360
I hope there is no mold in your room.
>>
>>694036503
That's not 14 ozt of gold. I'd guess 5-7. So, 6,000-9,000. Still not that impressive.
>>
>>694037360
jesus christ I think convicts get more room in their cells than that
>>
File: l.jpg (119 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
119 KB, 960x540
>>694037916
this?

>>694038291
i don't mind having little space but i fucking hate that chair goddamnit
>>
>>694038122
>facepalm

each of those larger coins is 1oz, and so is the gold PAMP bar, there are 13 total.

the other smaller remaining gold coins in the PCGS cases add up to more than 1 oz. Actually they are antique coins that are worth even more than their gold content.
>>
>>694015850
Because we're lazy and depressed.
It's easier to be a fucking slob than keep everything nice and perfect all the time.

Messy house doesn't impact you until the trash starts piling up in the walkways or there are no dishes to use.
>>
>>694033868
Fucking this, you think i wanna run around & put out all the fires every other dumbfuck at my job can't handle? I'd love nothing more than to finish my shit & hide for 6 hours, but that's not how you put yourself in a position to move up, I got promoted over two people with years of seniority over me for that very reason. I'm the first one there & the last one to leave.
>>
their house isn't messy because they're poor, they are poor because of the habits and personality traits that led to the house being messy.

people who don't respect their belongings often don't respect their own bodies and almost always seem to have mental disorders.
>>
Most often, poor people are poor for a reason. That reason could be laziness, among many other bad traits. Those same traits cause people to be untidy and not give a shit about how their house looks
>>
>>694038840
If you bought it for $20, it's definitely not 1ozt pure gold. I'm a prospector, I know a thing or two about gold. If I was at home, I'd show you some gold.
>>
>>694015850
The same reason they are poor. They don't really want to do shit.
>>
>>694015850
Tfw when your living room looks like this
>>
I'm a poorfag and I want to get into cam whoring but I don't know how
>>
>>694033331
Actually I haven't seen this much insecurity ever..do u have a small penis or something is that why ur posting pics of money on /b/?
>>
>>694040295
>chaturbate
>>
>>694040076
>>$20

man you you literally fucking retarded, or just trolling?

The $20 refers to the face value of the coin, which is a 1908 Saint Gauden Double Eagle.

I didn't buy it for $20, I bought it for $1400. If you anything about gold or coins, you would know what PCGS cases are and what that $ value on it means.

Here's an example of a coin selling for $10,000 that says $10 on the PCGS case, That's just the original face value you dumb fuck.

http://www.apmex.com/product/97482/1799-10-turban-head-gold-eagle-f-12-pcgs-large-stars

Using your retarded logic, Action Comics #1 is worth 10 cents because it says 10 cents on it.
>>
File: 1468201847310.jpg (21 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1468201847310.jpg
21 KB, 259x365
Maybe because they are depressed because they are poor!?
>>
>>694040757
I wanna get paid for it. I'm shy and I don't know how to get people to pay my for my body
>>
>>694041107
It's easy, start with phone sex line and move to escort.. you can do it!
>>
>>694041107
post body here

>enter chaturbate
>see some bitches
>look at how works the tokens sistems
>try to be the bitches
>???
>get tokens/money
>>
What would you guys say you are:
Upper-Upper class
Middle-Upper class
Lower-Upper class
Upper- Middle class
Middle-Middle class
Lower-Middle class
Upper-Lower class
Middle-Lower class
Lower-Lower class
My familly used to be Upper-Lower or perhaps Lower-Middle, now we are Middlle-Middle I estimate.
>>
>>694042025
I'm nigger rich, I won quite a bit of money years back, before that I was poor as fuck, now I live around upper class people, eat in the same places as upper class people etc, but I have no "class" to them.
>>
>>694025634
You will teach yourself discipline which will carry over into other areas of you life.
>>
>>694042025
>middle-lower class
feels bad men
>>
>>694018306
I'm in canada working minimum wage here, rent is $650 for 1 bedroom includes water, and gas. I pay electricity $50, and my wifi is $50, car insurance is $120. Other than my job, I have other sources of income when I'm not lazy, I go to auctions buy shit cheap and flip it online. Cheap cars and trucks go fast, sometimes I don't even have to do anything to them. Last month I bought a beat up 2002 F350 for $400 truck at an auction, sold it to some landscaping company for $1600 because they needed a junky work truck. Didn't even touch it, pretty good profits. There's always ways of making money, a few years ago I was in the scrap metal buisness but prices went down so I just keep adapting. But I'm always steadily working so I can make sure my bills are covered incase I flop on the hustling (which I have before), take risks man.
>>
>>694039381
I worked retail for 3 years. It was my first job out of highschool. 18 years old, no experience. A girl I graduated with also got hired there a week after me. I worked my ass off for the first 2 years and I did so gladly. I got my shit done, plus extra. Customers loved me. Never a notable cash discrepancy. The girl was a lazy piece of shit, terrible customer service/reviews, lost $20+ out of the register multiple times. After 6 months she was a supervisor. After a year she was assistant manager. When a supervisor would quit or get fired I would politely mention to the manager that I'd like to be considered for the position and she would straight up tell me no. This was because she is a man hating tyrant of a manager. Eventually I got a job as a prep cook, made it up to part time cook, but once again, had a manager that was a cunt and only promoted women. Then I was a telemarketer. Made quota on my sales, even bonused a few times. Got fired in a mass firing spree with 6 others. Point being, hard work, motivation and ambition get you nowhere in shit jobs like that. Its not worth it. Got hired at a group home for adults as a support professional 6 weeks ago. Got a raise already. I literally do nothing there. Its all about luck and being at the right place.
>>
>>694040076
> I'm a prospector
>aka i have a stupid hobby that involves wasting my time finding microscopic shards of gold worth less less than the equipment I used to find it.
>>
File: DERP!!.jpg (48 KB, 578x362) Image search: [Google]
DERP!!.jpg
48 KB, 578x362
>>694030429
Blame yourself and your shit genetics for bringing a retard into this world
>>
>>694042025
Middle-Middle
>>
>>694040810
I'm pretty sure your $20 coin there is one of those coins you order off the TV commercials or BUDK catalogs. If you paid $1400 for that you got ripped off bud.
>>
>>694031728
No shit I drive a 2001 be and pay $35. It's gotta b a shit car, he didn't mention a payment so wtf?
>>
>>694044215

It's in a PCGS case you fucking retard. Do you have any idea what that means? You claim to be some kind of gold expert but you don't even know what a PCGS case is.
>>
>>694041575
I've never been on Chaturbate. How does it work?
>>
>>694028967
top kek
>>
>>694044567
see it for yourself, the "tips" are money and you can tip for interact with the camwhore

>for example some bitch have this

Notice: MY LOVENSE LUSH VIBRATOR IS SET TO REACT TO YOUR TIPS. THERE ARE 5 LEVELS OF INTENSITY OR RANDOMLY CHOOSE A LEVEL FROM 1-5 :
Notice: ■ Level 1 - Tip (1-14) 3 seconds (Low vibrations)
Notice: ■ Level 2 - Tip (15-99) 6 seconds (Medium vibrations)
Notice: ■ Level 3 - Tip (100-499) 10 seconds (Medium vibrations)
Notice: ■ Level 4 - Tip (500-999) 1 Minute (High vibrations)
Notice: ■ Level 5 - Tip (1000 - 1000+) 3 Minutes (High vibrations)
>>
>>694044215

BTW, here is the exact same coin I have an MS64 1908 Saint Gauden Double Eagle, selling for $1,746.

https://www.blanchardgold.com/buy-gold-silver/investment-grade/20-saint-gaudens-no-motto-ms64/

Actually the current value is more like $1850:

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/priceguidedetail.aspx?c=67

So no, i didn't get "ripped of" actually it has increased in value since I bought it. You don't know shit about gold or coins, you're just a broke ass idiot.
>>
>>694043445
I inherited the equipment and membership from my father when he died. It's a relaxing hobby, but profitable as well. Found a few big nuggets. Sold one to a jeweler for $3,200 I expected a few hundred max. He explained to me a lot about how pricing works with different kinds and qualities of gold. Most of the time is spent harvesting flakes and powder gold, but that adds up as well. I also get to go all over the country with the gpaa to places that have large deposits of bigger gold. It's decent, you should give it a try anon.
>>
>>694045747

Are you the same idiot "gold prospector" who thought that I paid $20 for a saint gauden double eagle because it says $20 on the case? I'm still waiting for your reply here:

>>No.694040810
>>
>>694044438
I wish I could be there to see your face when your internet marketing business crashes and you go to sell that coin and they offer you $20 for it.
>>
>>694046342

I could sell this on ebay right now and get $1750 minimum for it, retard.

The only way I would get $20 for it is if the price of gold dropped astronomically, which won't happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>694045507
poorfag here, send me something
can you send me some usa drink?

i always see in the movies montain drew, dr pepper and energizers

im sure i cant never taste that things and maybe you can send me some
>>
>>694042025
single, 95k a year in major US city
i consider myself middle-middle (would be upper-middle if i lived in a smaller city)
>>
>>694046342
>>sell that coin

BTW, i would sell my bitcoin before I sell my gold, and I have $85k in BTC if you didn't see my previous post.

Maybe you are describing some kind of doomsday scenario where my "internet marketing" business crashes, and gold and bitcoin suddenly becomes worthless.

As long as the economy is good, my business will do good. If the economy crashes, my btc and gold will increase in value.
>>
>>694026048
wheres the others dump em
>>
>>694015850
Property manager here..
Not just poor people are messy - I have evicted people paying $2000/month for being slobs. Also once had a tenant that earned $150k year and they were pigs.

They say your home represents your mind, and clearly some people are fucked in the head.
>>
File: 3.jpg (40 KB, 598x419) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
40 KB, 598x419
>>694047371
>>
>>694032442
Is that a Thomas the tank engine face near the bottom-left?
>>
>>694022335
What country?
>>
>>694015850
I'm VERY poor, living in a third world country and my room is fucking tidy
>>
>>694024386
>cutting on frivolenet spending

Thanks for telling your story.

Tip: proper English is "frivolous"
>>
>>694015850
Poor fag living off a pension and SS here (medical issues). My apartment is pristine but I also suffer from pretty bad OCD.
>>
>>694026883
>This is a serious offer

/b/ is a serious cesspool of fakery. Cut the guy from slack if it seems too good to be true.
>>
>>694019720
This.
>>
>>694030387
>found the welfare baby kek
Suckle off of my leftovers more
>>
>>694030429
abortion was an option
>>
>>694033331

LOOK AT MY SHIT! LOOK AT MY SHIT! LOOK AT ALL MY SHIT!

game: where from?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.