[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best province in Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: Yoho-National-Park.jpg (175 KB, 990x530) Image search: [Google]
Yoho-National-Park.jpg
175 KB, 990x530
Whats the best province in Canada?
>>
Yukon. Zero niggers.
>>
>>694008969
PEI
>>
not quebec
>>
>>694009106
thats a territory
>>694008969
Manitoba
>>
>>694008969
Quebec.

And you can't argue with me...
>>
>>694008969
Why do you ask ? Are you one of those Americunts that say they will run to Canada if trump is elected... then if so everything in Canada sucks...
>>
File: image2.png (13 KB, 623x179) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
13 KB, 623x179
>>694009262
I can see why
>>
>>694009311
true dat

You'll just threaten the leave the thread and try to shit it up
>>
>>694009536
Nope I'm albertan and after living in bc i cant think of a better province
>>
>>694009752
fuck you. Stay in the mess you made.
>>
Nova Scotia der bud
>>
New brunswick
>>
>>694010382
Lolol lolol est que to parked in franchise? Hmm no job pour vous :::))))
>>
I'd say Quebec is both the best and the worst. It's the only province you can love or hate, or hate to love, or love to hate. It's the one with both the smartest, most creative awesome people I've ever met and the dumbest, most backwards retards. It's got a fantastic diversity and the opportunity to speak 2 languages virtually everywhere. All the other provinces are boring as hell in comparison. BC is awesome but no Quebec. UKfag here btw.
>>
>>694009311
fucking separatists
>>
>>694010672
How many other provinces have you visited?
>>
>>694010584
Neu Braunschweig ist leben, Neu Braunschweig ist liebe du pseudofranzose
>>
>>694011073
All except Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. Fuck knows why I even bothered with PEI. Nice beaches though.
>>
We all know it's Ontario fags. We take all your fucking money and waste it an all you can do is bitch. Feels good
>>
newfoundland number 1 by far. down to earth, diverse culture, great food, music, company. if youre into bustling cities with dickheads everywhere go to toronto or montreal. if you want a place to call home go to newfoundland.
>>
>>694008969

Maine
>>
>>694011675
newfoundland sounds cozy
>>
skatchatoon eh
>>
File: Sask.jpg (291 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sask.jpg
291 KB, 2000x1000
>>694012116
looks exciting
>>
>>694011675
If newfieland is so nice how come 90% of your population migrated to Fort Mac?
>>
>>694012299
how aboot you take your bagged milk and get outta here ya hoser
>>
Buffalo
>>
There's no Canada like French Canada,
It's the best Canada in the land.
The other Canada is hardly Canada.
If you lived here for a day, you'd understand.
>>
>>694012376
because conservative govt neglected us due to tension between danny williams and stephen harper. newfoundland has many untapped opportunities that will flourish in the next ten years. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I have lived there, Nashville, Pennsylvania, briefly in Portugal and Edinburgh, and also Newfoundland. Although I was born in Atlanta, Newfoundland will forever be my home.
>>
>>694008969
I would say GTA, it's source all the progressive thought and reason in Canada. Rest of you just leech of our greatness
>>
Im american, but driven through canada a few times. BC or Yukon are best. People are super nice in yukon. Spent a few days fucking around in whitehorse last time I was there. BC has a lot of beautiful scenery but the people ive met were kind of stand offish. Ive lived in alaska the majority of my life and canada is much closer to alaska than the rest of the united states.
>>
>>694014446
>this is what people from toronto actually think
>>
File: ricky.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
I fucking love canadian culture, wheres the best place to visit, and the best park to stay in?
>>
I am in Ontario and thinking of moving to New Brunswick. St. Stephen or St. Andrew. Any opinions people would care to share?
>>
File: alberta.jpg (265 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
alberta.jpg
265 KB, 1440x810
>>694008969
>all these replies
>no one has stated the obvious answer
Alberta for life. We should secede and join the US, where cheap oil and conservatism are not punishable by death.
>>
>>694016176
And such a low employment rate that fort mac burning down was actually a good thing
>>
>>694016456
Fuck those hippies, and fuck the rest of Canada for riding on our fucking coattails.
>>
Alberta? Eat shit! The environmental damage you have caused to that province is enough to have you strung up. Go back to watching your property values drop to its knees quicker than a thai hooker.
>>
New Brunswick

> No one can fish river trout or live bilingually as us!
>>
>>694016620
As if. We're the ONLY province that contributes more to the national budget than we get back. We leave, and you fucking welfare queens collapse.
>>
>>694016787
Everyone knows NB is just a provincial highway to get to nova scotia
>>
Unbiased opinion coming through. BC and it's not even close, any other answer just means you have never been there.
>>
>>694008969
Quebec. Smoked meat, Montreal, and it isn't fucking Nunuvit.
>>
>>694017276
>le butthurt wannabe secessionists
Fuck off, you're worse than the Deep South.
>>
Newfoundland is the best, we have people who can barely speak English but we are nice as fuck though
>>
>>694008969
As an American, I know jack shit about territories and provinces in Canada and it's going to stay that way, so help me god.
>>
Moosejaw
>>
Silence, my brother
>>
>>694017670
kek
>>
>>694017569
American here who actually knows something. Your loss.
>>
https://www.currentresults.com/Weather-Extremes/Canada/hottest-cities-winter.php
Victoria B.C. is Canada's only city with a mediterranean climate.
>>
>>694008969
that's just a skyrim screenshot, you cheeky cunt
>>
I know its a territory, but the Northwest Territories. I'm sure I'm just romanticizing it, but it seems like far more of an unexplored frontier than anywhere else on the continent. Other than Yellowknife, its extremely sparsely populated, never talked about anywhere, and still has large swaths of unexplored land. Yukon and Alaska might be 'frontiers' as well, but given that there's countless American reality tv shows based in them, they've lost a lot of their charm.

The islands of Nunavut seems particularly interesting too, but continental Nunavut seems to be nothing but empty tundra. And as for provinces, they're all too industrial and Americanized to care about.
>>
>>694018445
I fail to see how it's any different then vancouver or seattle but ok.
>>
>>694016594
you mean your boom that you wisely invested in nothing and then blaming your government by voting out the parties wanting diversification and then blaming the NDP for listening to you?
>>
>>694018245
canada is gonna be renamed and redrawn in 100 years. what's the point?
>>
>>694018938
Kek. You actually believe that Alberta isn't more efficient than other provinces?
>>
>>694018998
To what? Chingchongbingwong? Or keep it simple and name it japanada.
>>
>>694008969
is this a trick question?
>>
>>694019204
the united emissary of japanada
>>
>>694019071
didn't say it wasn't efficient. I said you idiots had your golden ticket and well...you know the rest
>>
>>694018822
It's just a fun fact.
>only Canadian city with mediterranean climate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_climate
Saying it's the most beautiful city would be completely subjective.
!gi Victoria B.C.
>>
>>694016176
the ONLY good thing about alberts, is no liquor tax
>>
>>694019204
>china naming their new colony after japan

wot
>>
>>694018445
yea they also pump their shit about 100 meters off the shores everyone is lounging at
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.