[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is marvel sjw trash now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
why is marvel sjw trash now?
>>
should be bullet magnet iron man
>>
>>693883849
Because they caved once and suddenly they have to do it again and again and again or else they'll be called racist from therein which will destroy their company.
>>
>>693883849
because they want to make money off of controversy instead of making good comics.
>>
>>693883849
Have been for a while now unfortunately. I know they just keep getting worse though.
>>
>>693883849
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>693883849
Because it sells and comics are a business
>>
I don't read comics. What is iron man a sassy black woman now?
>>
I thought that was Garnet from Steven Universe
>>
gotta look at the eitors and artist, all white men, idk y u whites have allowed urself to b cucked so bad. u got ur women become men hating feminist and u allow blacklivesmatter walk all over u. holy shit u white males r pussie fuckers. b4 anyone says im a nigger, im actually mexican american and i support trump.
>>
>>693883849
Why do you have such shit taste?
>>
File: steve-harvey-o.gif (2 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
steve-harvey-o.gif
2 MB, 320x245
>>693885113
>>693885095
>>693884508
>>693883849

You guys understand that pandering to new tastes is a legitimate and smart business model?

Sure you might lose a few chicken tendie lovinf neckbeards who go full on nerd rage if a character has three buttons on their shirt instead of four.

But by and large, a huge change in race, sexual orientation or gender creates a huge spike in interest and therefore sales.

>mfw neckbeards think this whole thing is anything more than brilliant marketing
>>
>>693885809
Thank god some one said it.
>>
>>693885809
wtf changing characters that jhave been established for more than a decade? thats a recipe for destroying ur fan base. wat they shod do is introduce new characters not make iron man a black women and make captian america a fuckin nazie. thats another thing about u whit ehipsters, u guyz hate america, idk how many times ive seen white fags standing wit blm at their protes burning american flags. im startin to think its a good thing u ppl r dyin out. we mexicans dont have white guilt and will beat the fuck out of a pack of niggers if they came to our areas protesting. thats y they stay in white areas.
>>
>>693885809
Except that the pandering comics so far have sold like shit. So... there's that.
>>
>>693886366
This post is an incoherent mess.

It's like watching a stream of conciousness descend into full blown paranoia
>>
>>693885809

Thanks for your brilliant insight m8, I'm sure everyone in this thread didn't already know everything you just posted.

I'm >>693883849 btw. Since you're going to respond to my post you mind answering the question at least?
>>
>>693886503
Give it time.
>>
>>693885809
No, the people complain do not read comics, nor do they buy comics.
>>
>>693886644
im guessing u nvr researched white genocide, do urself a favor. ur bein breed out of america.
>>
>>693886674
That was the answer, they arent any more sjw than BP gives a fuck about the environment.

This is marketing, that's all. They'll be rid of her soon enough if people don't buy it.
>>
>>693885809
So let's make iron MAN a little black teenage girl instead of keeping our integrity guys. Great job. This is why everyone hates millenials.
>>
>>693885809
It's killing the industry so it's not really brilliant.
>>
My bad I meant to say I'm >>693885095

Basically I don't give a shit about any of this I just wanted to know, is iron man a black woman in that comic or what is the context for op's pic? Is she his assistant or what.
>>
>>693886700
Still won't sell for shit. They're inherently bad unfunny trash. I wasted my money on Thor just to see how shit it was and I was somehow still disappoint with low expectations. They're turning righteous superheroes into childish morons who happen to have superpowers and no one wants to read about that stupid shit. No ones gonna buy them for the same reason no one pays attention to whining children, it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>693887635
shes like some sort of prodige
>>
>>693887635
new kid taking up tony's mantle
think like batman beyond
>>
>>693887500
>implying the shitty movies arent already doing that

Marvel is making the same superhero movie 26 times and they've got years more of mass produced bullshit to make a profit.

This gives them leeway and elbow room to start fucking with the comics.
>>
>>693887862
Thing is, Terry McKinnes actually filled the basic requirements for bat MAN. This ones a child, and female. She's missing 2 essential criteria for the name.
>>
>>693888040
Then make something new. Piggybacking off of old successes is fucking pathetic and insulting.
>>
>>693888266
she's going to have some kind of new hero name
they're just keeping the comic name the same for branding
>>
>>693887226
not everything has to do with sjws. Was Disney pandering to sjws when they made movies based off Pocahontas or other non white characters? was namco pandering to sjws when they came up with ms. pac man. No. They weren't. Stop trying to use sjws as a scape goat.
>>
>Tony Stark
>decades of history to build his character
>2016
>hes a FUCKING WHITE MALE! GET RID OF HIM
>they replace him with a minority group and also a female cause feminist.

you faggots can defend this all you want but marvel is run by SJW cucks that think replacing legacy characters with stupid pandering garbage is a good idea. The people they are trying to market to will NOT buy comics, they only want to be represented in every media source possible to get their crooked agenda across.

This is also happening in video games too and I can rant all day on this.
>>
>>693888444
That's really really fucking retarded dude. It's the same shit they did with the new total recall and look at what happened. Just call it iron little girl and leave iron man the fuck alone.
>>
>>693888348

Not unless the profits for the movies decline and kids start reading the comics again.

Won't happen anytime soon. You've got 50+ years of Tony Stark content, just enjoy that for now.
>>
>>693888599
dubs speak truth
>>
>>693888595
Those were fucking ocs that didn't fuck with other ocs continuities you inbred fucking wop.
>>
>>693883849
>Mixing it up = sjw trash
>>
>>693887862
>>693888266
The thing is, Terry had flaws and wasn't perfect, which Bruce had to guide him to the right path. This she-boon character is written to be straight up smarter than Tony and much younger than him, is this not a mary-sue SJW self insert?

I guarantee you can expect this new iron man run will have a lot of SJW bullshit in the context and how shes fighting the "patriarchy", it doesn't help that the writer behind this is a self loathing white man who really wishes he was black and he also has two adopted black kids, this RIRI WILLIAMS character that is replacing Tony Stark is his daughter's self inselt.
>>
>>693888266
Terry was a child ya retard
>>
>>693889396
Terry was a grown ass man dude. This chicks fucking 15. Like god damn robin age.
>>
>>693889536
thats how old terry was
>>
>>693885809
I want to agree, but I feel the original market was a lot more profitable than the sjw's.
Sure their voice is pretty big now, but their actually consumerism doesn't match.
Their interest in marvel is only to bitch through journalism, not to buy through comic.
But I see you're logic.
>>
>>693889345
First villain she faces will dismiss her because she's female and the comic will how her beating his ass or outwitting him.

What bothers me the most is that this is only done with the heroes.
>>
>>693885809
Bahahahaha
This ain't the first time they have done this faggot they replaced Toney with a male nigger last time this time its not even to help move along a story line and show that yes even Toney Stark can fall apart no this time they are simply doing it because of all the rampant faggotry and feminism in the world. You know there was a very nice time in history where people who loved and ate this shit up where treated like any other person with a mental defect
>>
>>693886874
You're hilarious. Please, tell us more on how old marvel is right and new Marvel can't possibly be happening for real.
>>
>>693889596
Terry was 14 when he started getting in shit with police but he was like 17-18 by the time he got in with the b-man.
>>
>>693889641
>this
Sjws bitch about products they don't consume and then get them changed and profits drop.
>>
>>693883849
Jews.
>>
>>693890142
It's like the free bleeders that complain about tampon prices.
>>
>>693890254
They've always loved Jews you fucking knownothing cumrag.

>Because of faggots like you. Young generations taking over previously awesome shit because you can't deal with things being unfair.

Niggers. The lot of you should take a dirt nap.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 216x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 216x160
Haha, you guys are bitching about Tony? The guy was an asshole. Now, let's talk about a character who could never be feminized: The Hulk..... Wait, what? After googling, not only have I found a female hulk, it says she's been around for years, and she's part of the S.W.O.R.D. project.
>Pic related, it's She Hulk.
>>
>>693890515
Jews are pushing degeneracy. Hence Marvel is dogshit now.
>>
File: tumblr_o2f8aoY7yx1uqhfieo1_500.jpg (138 KB, 483x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2f8aoY7yx1uqhfieo1_500.jpg
138 KB, 483x750
>>693883849
why the fuck do you bitches care? ain't none of you ever bought a thor or iron man comic book. comics cost $4 each.

all you poseurs only watch the movies so STFU and go back to rugby practice fags
>>
>>693891021
I wish you could read and not be a faggot.
>>
>>693891434
I wish your mom wouldn't fuck niggers but it's probably not going to happen.
>>
File: Franken-Castle_Vol_1_17.jpg (595 KB, 1280x1981) Image search: [Google]
Franken-Castle_Vol_1_17.jpg
595 KB, 1280x1981
Hey remember when the Punisher was Frankenstein?
>>
>>693888599
go on...

What video games?
>>
File: h2qpyubfxy3sasel7ryb.jpg (34 KB, 471x627) Image search: [Google]
h2qpyubfxy3sasel7ryb.jpg
34 KB, 471x627
>>693891708
Are you jealous that I have a bigger dick and don't fuck other men?

Sounds like a sad song. Maybe I'll fuck your mom in front of your dad just to get over my troubles.
>>
>>693892890
why you post a selfie of yourself
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.