[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shed Wincest Thread Part 3: actual updates edition. Get in here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Alice.jpg (12 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
12 KB, 236x353
Shed Wincest Thread Part 3: actual updates edition.

Get in here.
>>
File: Shedprt1.png (1 MB, 5280x3424) Image search: [Google]
Shedprt1.png
1 MB, 5280x3424
>>693871284
First off, parts one and two for those who don't have them.
>>
File: Shedprt2.png (3 MB, 3828x7141) Image search: [Google]
Shedprt2.png
3 MB, 3828x7141
>>693871389
and part 2.
>>
File: 1467940066024.jpg (121 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1467940066024.jpg
121 KB, 500x708
>>693871284
If anyone's lurking, sound off so I know I'm not posting to an empty room here.
>>
BUMPZILLA
>>
lurker here
>>
>>693871284
Lurking for images
>>
>>693871284
Shed Story Part Three: Revenge of the Sith.

>Be me.
>Be 15.
>Life was pretty fucking great.
>I was well fed, I was happy, and perhaps most importantly I had two beautiful sisters who loved me as much as I loved them.
>Oh and also ALL THE SEX!!!
>As it turned out, in terms of libido I was also the middle child; Karen was generally satisfied with sex once ever two or three days, sometimes longer, whereas Alice wanted sex LITERALLY ALL THE TIME.
>I'm talking like two or three times a day, usually once in the morning when I finished with chores, once or twice during the afternoon, and again at night.
>It got to the point where about half the time I wasn't even really having sex with her, I'd just eat her out or finger her to get her off.
>The girls and I quickly realized that spending the night together was a glorious, beautiful feeling, so one day Alice put on her best pouty face and whined to dad, It wasn't fair that I got to sleep in the Shed and she and Karen didn't!
>Dad checked to see what I thought about it, and after I okayed it Alice started sleeping in the shed with me a couple times a week, and about once a week, usually on a friday or saturday night, the three of us would have a bonfire in the fire pit outside the shed followed by a "sleep over"
>These were the days I really looked forward to, because those were the only times Karen and I got to sleep together.
>Even though I had more sex with Alice than Karen, I felt like my relationship with Alice hadn't changed much.
>Sure, we were having lots of sex, but she still treated me the same; she was still my little sister, she still wanted to spend time with me in roughly the same ways and times as she used to, now there was just the added fun of sex.
>Things between Karen and I had changed in a subtle but not inconsiderable manner.
>>
>>693872028
>Karen had always been an authority figure to Alice and I, but after we started having sex she treated me less like a beloved younger brother and more like an equal.
>She'd still offer comfort, advice, and criticism like she always had, she didn't try to order me around anymore.
>It used to be when we fought it was for something she didn't approve of me doing, when she believed my judgement was flawed, but after things changed, she generally got mad at me for a lack of honesty rather than any misconduct.
>She suddenly expected me to be honest with her at all times, and to tell her things we'd never shared.
>If I had a problem, if I knew about something she should be told, she fully expected me to open up and be honest about it, which caused a bit of friction between us.
>I'd always been a generally self reliant type, but now Karen expected me to tell her whenever anything was bothering me, and she'd actually become noticably angry if I didn't take care of myself.
>Almost like a girlfriend.
>I also think the way we'd generally have sex also made a difference.
>Whereas my average encounter with Alice was quick, a brief break to 69 while I was working on something, or I'd bend her over and pull down her shorts to fuck her, or she'd just plop down on my lap and shove my hand into her shorts, making love with Karen was almost always something I stopped and specifically devoted time to.
>Most of the time when Karen and I made love we'd take an hour or two to make sure we hit all the bases.
>We'd generally start with just spending time together, going for a walk or just hanging out and talking about the week.
>As we talked we slowly get more physical, building things up until we both felt it was time. From there we'd make out, passionately kissing and enjoying each other's touch until we'd go to my bed and have intimate, loving sex, and if we could we'd spend the night together.
>>
>>693872101
>Sex with Alice was a pleasant distraction, sex with Karen was a full experience.
>I loved Alice.
>I was in love with Karen.
>And Alice started to notice.
>Her reaction was subtle at first, taking my hand to lead me away when she knew Karen was coming and I didn't, or the occasional disparaging comment about Karen when the two of us were alone.
>But things got worse over time.
>Eventually Alice's visits slowed, then stopped.
>She's pretty much avoiding us at this point.
>Karen and I both realized what was happening and knew we had to do something; seeing Alice angry and jealous hurt us, moreso because we knew the two of us were partially responsible.
>The two of us finally get an idea, and one day when Dad and Grandpa are in town, Karen and I put our plan into motion.
>I rushed through the jobs grandpa had left me, hurrying to go see my sisters, but as I walked down the path to the shed, I realized something was wrong.
>The door to the shed was standing open, and Alice was just...
>Standing there.
>I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but the twitch factor of this situation so high it's leaving orbit as I walk up behind Alice.
>Just inside the door I can see some dark red substance all over the rug, what is?
>Did someone spill juice?
>The fuck?
>A cold pit of fear sinks into my stomach as I realize what I'm looking at.
>As I start running towards the Shed, I'm suddenly violently thrown back through the air, flying a good ten feet up and twenty feet back before crashing into the hard ground.
>I almost black out as the wind is knocked out of me, but manage to hold on to consciousness and struggle to my feet.
>"Alice?" I ask weekly, coughing and wheezing from my fall. "What's going on."
>"You've betrayed me," she replies, a menacing note creepign into her voice.
>Betrayed? What?
>As Alice turns around I look into her eyes and see yellow and orange color, burning like fire behind her irises.
>>
>>693872220

>"THE JEDI HAVE BETRAYED ME!!!" she screams, rage quivering in her voice.
>I feel a force lift me into the air again as Alice gestures upward with one half-clenched hand.
>As I lurch into the air I feel my airflow cut off, and I realize that if I don't get out of this, if I don't escape, Alice will kill me.
>And if I do escape, she'll kill others.
>The sith always do.
>I have to blink away tears as I resolve to stop her, but I know what I must do.
>Reaching within myself I summon up reserves from within myself and push outward with the force, breaking her hold.
>As I fall I pull my lightsaber from my side, the brilliant blue blade igniting with an audible hum.
>Twenty feet away from me, Alice's curved red lightsaber does the same.
>The camera pivots to float above and beside us, I'm on the right side of the screen, Alice on the left.
>Our health bars fall into place.
>FIGHT
>Alice opens up with a lightsaber throw, an amatuerish move.
>I brush it aside with a force push and dash forward, delivering a solid uppercut with my saber.
>As I do, I quickly realize this isn't even a fight.
>Alice is shorter than me.
>I have the high ground.
>I launch into a sick 41 hit combo, depleting her health bar with strike after strike until she's too stunned to fight any longer.
>FINISH IT!
>Seeing that her outfit is cut open, revealing her tight Sith pussy, I instantly become erect with the force of a thousand jedi boners.
>With a single grab of her shoulder, a twist and a thrust, I jam my raging forcepenis up her tight little ass.
>The force discharges,
>The dark and light side of the force collide,
>The resulting detonation blasts out, searing over the entire county with it's energy.
>There were no survivors.
>I'm sitting there splattered with cum and blood, naked and holding the shattered handle of my lightsaber.
>I walk the dinosaur right out of there.
>>
>>693872220
Yes, of course that's not the real ending.
>Sex with Alice was a pleasant distraction, sex with Karen was a full experience.
>I loved Alice.
>I was in love with Karen.
>And both of them were perfectly fine with that.
>Alice was happy to be my little sister, and Karen seemed to naturally assume the role of girlfriend when we were alone, though the term girlfriend seems somehow inadequate.
>I trusted and loved Karen with a depth and certainty that I haven't felt for any girlfriend, then or since.
>I could probably end the story right here, as this is pretty much the relationship we moved forward with in our lives, and it's more or less held to this day, though I'll go into that more later.
>Now, let's look at what we have here.
>One, we have three siblings.
>Two, those siblings love and trust each other completely.
>Three, both sisters have an sexual relationship with their brother.
>Four, both sisters love each other just as much as they love said brother.
>What a lot of you are wondering/expecting/hoping for is a threesome.

>Be me.
>Be 15, about two weeks after my first night with Karen.
>Alice had just managed to "convince" me to let her "sleep on the couch" in the shed, and had "convinced" Karen to come too.
>I'm betting you can imagine how that worked.
>I'm just getting done loading a bunch of old wood and planks from an old barn we'd torn down onto the back of a trailer.
>Been cutting, sawing, sometimes literally smashing my way through the wood all day, loading it up, and driving it to the county scrapyard.
>Hot, sweaty, tired AS FUCK.
>Decide to leave the last load for tomorrow, I just want to go back to the shed and go to sleep for about twelve hours.
>Walk back to the shed, grab a bucket and clean off with water from the rain barrel.
>I go inside, hard worked muscles now dripping and gleaming with half-washed sweat and water.
>Karen and Alice are sitting on the couch, reading.
>>
>>693872885

>They look up as I come in, and I can't help but enjoy the appreciative glance Karen gives my chest and arms, her blue eyes sparkling.
>I'm right about to ask what they're doing out here so late when I remember.
>Thinking of the long night of sex ahead of me, my only reaction was a lack of interest.
>Yeah. I was that tired.
>I plop down on the couch next to Karen and Alice immediately straddles my lap, grinding against my crotch.
>She pulls me into a brief kiss before watching to see my reaction to her grinding.
>Meh.
>I was so thoroughly depleted that even my penis wasn't all that interested.
>Recognising my fatigue, Karen pulls Alice off me and onto her lap, ignoring the girl's protests.
>"Did you eat yet?" Karen asks me.
>I shake my head.
>With a patient nod, Karen stands up, pulling Alice with her.
>"We'll be back in a little while," she tells me, still ignoring Alice's protests.
>I nod my thanks to Karen as she walks out the door, explaining to Alice that I'm tired and hungry and they can go get me some food
>About two seconds after the door closes, I'm asleep.
>I wake up an unknown time later, probably an hour or so if the sun is anything to judge by.
>My awakening is almost violent, I look up to see Karen and Alice standing there smiling, Karen holding out a plate piled high with food, Alice handing me a beer.
>Upon seeing the food I realize that I'm ravenously hungry and the smell was what had woken me up.
>"Marry me," is the only thanks I can manage before I'm wolfing down the food.
>Karen sits down next to me, the smell of her hair gently washing over me as she cuddles up.
>Alice sits in her lap and after a moment of akward shifting and rebalancing they manage to get into a fairly comfortable position.
>Good food, good beer, and two gorgeous girls.
>Heaven.
>I have all the food shoveled down in maybe ten minutes.
>My stomach is so full that my fatigue comes rushing back and I almost fall asleep right there.
>>
>>693872978

>Alice again approaches me for sex, but again I turn her down, much to her disappointment.
>I'm so tired that I barely notice Karen lean over and whisper something into Alice's ear.
>Whatever she said, it must have been good, because with an evil smile Alice eases herself into Karen's lap, straddling her the way she'd done to m earlier.
>I'm still tired and not especially interested, but I cast a sleepy-eyed glance over at them to lazily note that Alice and Karen are passionately making out.
>Oh, well good, I think as I start drifting off to sleep again.
>Good...
>Wait.
>What?
>Like a bolt of lightning hitting me, realization of what I just saw hits me, and my eyes snap open and I turn to watch them.
>Alice and Karen glance at me out of the corner of their eyes, both giving me a little smirk before gazing into each other's eyes before leaning forward for another slow, deep, intimately loving kiss.
>BONER 30%, 40%, 50, NO, 75%, STILL RISING, SHE CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE SIR!
>I sit there practically paralyzed as I watch my sisters sensually kiss each other, Karen's arms wrapped around Alice's back while Alice's small hands rubbed and groped at Karen's breasts through her shirt.
>BONER 110%
>Karen and Alice, by some unspoken signal or assent, reach up to pull of their shirts at the same time, revealing Alice's budding little breasts and Karen's perfect rack.
>The two of them glance over at me, green and blue eyes piercing me as the girls are silhoutted against the setting sun shining through the window behind them.
>More than anything else in my life, I wish I'd been able to capture that moment with a picture.
>They lean into each other's embrace, lovely chests rubbing against each other as they resumed their impassioned kisses.
>>
Plague anon reporting in, will be lurking.
>>
>>693871284
Oh fuck, this legit? Why didn't you start up with a shed meme? That's what I was looking out for.
>>
File: 1464930791079.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1464930791079.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>693873085
Oh good.
>>
>>693873085
>At this point I desperately want to get in on this somehow, but I don't know how to insert myself into the situation, so I lose what's left of my clothing and sit back down on the couch, harder than I've ever been in my life.
>Karen and Alice both look over at me and smile.
>"I think it worked!" Karen laughs.
>Alice starts to move off her lap but Karen catches her midway through the act so that she ends up sprawled across the couch with her hips and perky little skirt-clad ass on Karen's lap, and her face in mine.
>"Where do you think you're going?" Karen asks, smirking down at Alice.
>Alice is visibly confused.
>"We aren't done yet," Karen explains, blowing my mind as much as Alice's.
>Karen's hand slides into the waistband of Alice's skirt and pulls it down as Alice and I watch, both dumbfounded but turned on.
>Alice's head collapses into my lap, just beside my cock, half muffling her gasp as Karen's fingers start sliding up and down the rim of her pussy.
>Karen clearly knows what she's doing as she has Alice slick and moaning in a few short minutes, a wicked grin creeping onto her face as she works her little sister closer and closer to an orgasm, picking up speed until she's rythmicly massaging into Alice's wet opening.
>Apparently Alice remembered exactly where her head was, as she propped herself up on her elbows and planted a wet, tongue filled kiss on the head of my rock-hard cock, little quivers and shakes running through her tongue as Karen's continued attentions.
>The blowjob feels fantastic but I can't bring myself to look away from Karen's two fingers quickly sliding in and out of Alice's slit, patiently and rythmically working to finish her off.
>Alice's mouth slips off me as she gasps, her approaching orgasm making it impossible to focus on anything else.
>Seemingly seconds before Alice's orgasm hit her, Karen stopped.
>>
>>693873171
>>693873195
Yeah, don't just lurk, post every now and then or we'll have a repeat of last time I tried to post part 3. We had like 20 people lurking but because none of them were posting the thread 404'd when I'd posted enough that my bumps quit workin
>>
>>693873364

>Both Alice and I protest, but Karen calmly stands up and gestures for Alice to move down towards the other end of the couch.
>Alice starts to complain, but when I think I understand what Karen intends I pick Alice up and move her down to sit at the opposite end of the couch, facing me.
>Karen smiles her thanks and gets on her elbows and knees so that her face is inches away from Alice's pussy and her ass is facing me.
>After a quick glance back to make sure I understand what she's doing, Karen buries her tongue in Alice's little slit.
>I'm standing there watching Alice as Karen eats her out, watching the desperate pleasure on her face, and Karen...
>Karen was bent over in front of me, her ass at the perfect level to be fucked.
>I didn't need any more encouragement than that.
>Stepping forward I line her myself up with her opening and push myself inside, loving the crushing warmth as I slide in.
>Karen's gasp causes a slight lul in her tongue's movements on Alice's pussy, a development Alice apparently found completely unacceptable.
>As I picked up speed and started fucking Karen in earnest Alice slid her fingers into Karen's hair and pushed her back down to keep eating, a job Karen happily resumed.
>None of us lasted long.
>Listening to Alice's increasingly desperate, high pitched cries helped push me over the edge, thrusting rapidly into Karen, blowing my load right as Alice climaxed.
>For the feeling of it I could tell that Karen hadn't finished yet, though Alice and I were happy to help her out.
>I got an arm around her waist and pulled her down into my lap spreading her legs and sinking my fingers into her pussy as Alice kneeled down in front of her.
>Between my fingers massaging her breasts and pussy, and Alice's tongue lapping affectionately on her, Karen climaxed soon after.
>>
>>693873566
>I pulled Karen down so she'd be sitting on my right side, her arms coming to rest around my neck and shoulders. Alice sat in between us, half on my lap, half on Karen's.
>The three of us sat there in the post-orgasm glow, love and euphoria murdering the next ten minutes or so as we just basked in it.
>The silence was only broken when Alice sat up, looked at us.
"Let's do that again!"

End Part 3
>>
>>693873615

>I pulled Karen down so she'd be sitting on my right side, her arms coming to rest around my neck and shoulders. Alice sat in between us, half on my lap, half on Karen's.
>The three of us sat there in the post-orgasm glow, love and euphoria murdering the next ten minutes or so as we just basked in it.
>The silence was only broken when Alice sat up, looked at us.
>"Let's do that again!"

End Part 3
>>
>>693871658
lurked as fuck
>>
can we habe screencap b0ss?
>>
>>693873670
That it?
>>
>>693873511
Well I'm capping this shit, so I won't be posting much. But other lurkers, keep this shit alive.
>>
File: MYHOME.jpg (37 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
MYHOME.jpg
37 KB, 300x201
>>693873901
Yes and no. It occurred to me that beyond the first time I was with each other them, the really notable greentext-worthy stories aren't quite so obvious. I kinda figured the way I'd do things now is give people a list of specific events that happened with my sisters and I, and then people could vote for which ones they want to actually see greentexted.
>>
bamp
>>
>>693874128
is that the aforementioned shed or something? (in the pic)
>>
>>693872280
AAAAAND flacid
>>
File: Shed Anon Meme 9.jpg (39 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Shed Anon Meme 9.jpg
39 KB, 300x201
Meme anon back from yesterday. I think I forgot to post this one.
>>
Glad to see Shed decided to deliver tonight.
>>
dropbox guy here just finished reading now i'm gonna start screencapping cus i kinda got confused when trying to cap while reading
>>
>>693874399
No, it's just some shed that people found on google. Like I said in the story, my "shed" was more of a small house than some dingy little shed.
>>693874454
see>>693872885
>>
>>693875123
Make sure to cap the Star Wars parts. They're legit, 100% canonical or shed was lying to us.
>>
File: Shed Anon template.jpg (47 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Shed Anon template.jpg
47 KB, 300x201
>>693875303
>>693874399
Here's the template again if anybody cares.
>>
>>693875355
No, cannon order is
>>693872028
>>693872101
>>693872885
>>693872978
>>693873085
>>693873364
>>693873566
>>693873670
As the author of a startwars related anything, I reserve the right to manipulate past cannon to whatever extent I chose.
>>
>>693875543
Wtf? Is that happening to anybody else?
>>
File: 1.jpg (488 KB, 2000x2999) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
488 KB, 2000x2999
>>693875670
It's beautiful anon.
>>
File: Shed Anon Wincest Part 3.png (1 MB, 1920x6162) Image search: [Google]
Shed Anon Wincest Part 3.png
1 MB, 1920x6162
This one took no time at all.

Now to actually read them all.
>>
>>693875543
>>693875670
>>
File: Bro!.jpg (116 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
Bro!.jpg
116 KB, 600x410
>>693875874
Could we also get a version that has the starwars bits edited out when you get a chance, based anon?
>>
>>693876066
Before I expand it, it's the wrong pic.
>>
File: 1468047470353.jpg (41 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1468047470353.jpg
41 KB, 300x201
dropbox guy here got everything capped and saved link below also attached is the template

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cxv7hjnawvgjwn3/AABtXaP1vJv3i-k92XxW_9FXa?dl=0
>>
>>693876099
I haven't even fucking read it yet, I just capped them, so the answer is maybe.
>>
>>693875874
thanks m80
>>
>>693876149
also anyone wanna be so kind as to crop them all for me? all i got were raw caps of my entire screen
>>
>>693873566
lurking
>>
File: Shed Anon Wincest Part 3 Edited.png (1 MB, 1920x4430) Image search: [Google]
Shed Anon Wincest Part 3 Edited.png
1 MB, 1920x4430
>>693876507
>>693876099
Done.
>>
>>693876757
MSPaint is your friend.
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (23 KB, 232x331) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
23 KB, 232x331
>>693873670
>>693874128
I have so many questions.
>>
File: Shed Anon meme 10.jpg (40 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Shed Anon meme 10.jpg
40 KB, 300x201
This is probably my last shed anon meme. :( if y'all want, I can post the others from yesterday.
>>
>>693877002
I'm not sure you understand how memes work...
>>
>>693874128
Shed, do we actually get this list, or?????
>>
File: Reactions.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
Reactions.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>693871389
>>693871465
>Dresden Files
>Allstar Superman
>>
File: 1453673592625.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1453673592625.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>>693872885
>What a lot of you are wondering/expecting/hoping for is a threesome.
>>
>>693877119
Anything's a meme if you make it a meme.

(Except millhouse.)
>>
>>693877471
Reminded me of this somehow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsejp1b1rw0
>>
>>693873566
I just came. This whole story has been just...omg amazing. I have cum at least 10 times reading it so far, the first time i didn't even have to do anything, i just came without even jerking it. 100/10.
>>
i have an immunity to most stories unfortunately so even though this was a great story i never even got hard :/
>>
>>693877642
that is lovely
>>
I think shed might have died. We never got to learn which meme was his favorite. My money's on the sistine chapel one.
>>
>>693877902
You read the whole thing?
>>
>>693878325
I already answered that question, twice.

You're right though, about my favorite.

I think,

Honestly it seems a little egotistical for me to even choose.
>>
>>693878426
yep and it was beyond hot i rate 1000/10 but not even a slight boner... <1%
>>
>>693871284
When I was a kid I played house with my brother. I pretended to be the baby. When it came time to "change my diaper" I got him to lick my pussy. More if you want to hear. Dying to get these off my chest, never told anyone.
>>
>>693878545
Will Shed return one day with more stories?
>>
>>693878635
do want
>>
>>693878635
Okay, you know board rules, tits or GTFO.
>>
>>693878661
Already answered that, too. See >>693874128
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 235x214
>>693872280
Mother fucker
I hate you and like you at the same time
>went flaccid over so much kek
>>
>>693878742
Walked in on my brother changing his clothes once. I freaked out and apologized but when I was leaving the room I left a sliver of the door open so I could watch. I was curious about hsi dick size.
>>
>>693878838
But you still haven't coughed up a list of events.
>>
>>693877471
>(Except millhouse.)

Except "millhouse is not a meme" is a meme.
>>
>>693878896
Thanks, just make sure you read the actual ending.
>>693878940
Yeah, I'm waiting to see if anyone actually reads that post first.
>>
>>693878742
I had a older make cousin touch my several times. Also had relatives come over and their son touched me too. Once we went over to someon's house and the guy was much much older (in his 20s) he wanted to play hide and seek and touched me.
>>
>>693879105
We've all already read it.
>>
>>693879543
have u tho

did u rlly
>>
>>693879105
Read.
>>693879306
Make your own thread.
>>
File: Camping Wincest.png (458 KB, 1360x3439) Image search: [Google]
Camping Wincest.png
458 KB, 1360x3439
Here's another great wincest story. Not as great as shed's, but still pretty good. (Not by me, sorry.)
>>
>>693879105
What's your current status with your sisters? Is having sex still a thing between you guys?
>>
i have a really good story i found on literotica, it has pretty much everything except gay. if you guys want i can post a link
>>
>>693874128
Okay folks: here's the list.
We have:
Alice learning anal
Karen leaning to deepthroat
A date/day out with both of them at a waterpark, the first time Karen and I ever acted like a couple in public
The story/sex that led to my best friend (and current room mate) finding out that I slept with Karen (and later Alice).
Alice pressuring me into public sex
Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
Date nights (and following sex) with Karen.
>>
>>693880372
i wanna hear all of them!!!

>>Dropbox Guy
>>
>>693880372
They all sound good. Like, please man, you have to write them.

Preferably somewhere more permanent than /b/ tho.
>>
>>693880372
ALL OF THEM
>>
>>693880372
All if possible, if not then
>Karen leaning to deepthroat
>The story/sex that led to my best friend (and current room mate) finding out that I slept with Karen (and later Alice).
>Alice pressuring me into public sex
>>
>>693879637
Shed here.

Nah, it's cool man, they're good. This is a general wincest thread too, not just for my stuff.
>>693880118
I currently rent a house with both of them and my best friend. Alice, Logan and I all go to the same school, and Karen works nearby, so it's a pretty sweet arrangement.
>>
>>693880372
btw
>Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
good job! i hope you mean literally beating him. i would do the same thing
>>
>>693880507
>>693880569
>>693880593
>>693880615
Okay, let's do it this way, rank them in order of which ones you like the most, favorite to least favorite.
>>
>>693880697
Her, actually, but yes.
>>
>>693880632
And you all fug?

What're your feelings about them fucking other guys?
>>
>>693880802
These days Karen and I are both "single" (single to outsiders, but in reality we're together, and Alice dates other guys.
>>
>>693880755
Anal
Deepthroat
Waterpark
Public Sex
Room Mate
Date Nights
Bully

And a where are they now.
>>
>>693880981
And how will that progress? You two gon' stay together?
>>
>>693880372
I vote public, though all sound good
>>
>>693880755
i can't rank them though ;( they all sound so good

but these are the ones i really like (the others are nice too but not quite as good)
Alice learning anal
Karen leaning to deepthroat
A date/day out with both of them at a waterpark, the first time Karen and I ever acted like a couple in public
Alice pressuring me into public sex
Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
>>
>>693880755
Deepthroat
Anal
Public Sex
Date Nights
Waterpark Couple
Story where roomate learns
Bully
>>
>>693881180
btw the ones i listed are in no particular order other than the order you posted them in cus copy paste lol
>>
>>693880755
1. >The story/sex that led to my best friend (and current room mate) finding out that I slept with Karen (and later Alice).
2. >Karen leaning to deepthroat
3. >Beating the living shit out of Alice's bully.
4. >Alice pressuring me into public sex
5. >Alice learning anal
6. >Date nights (and following sex) with Karen.
7. >A date/day out with both of them at a waterpark, the first time Karen and I ever acted like a couple in public
>>
Same person as >>693881116
count as one vote.

Public
Deepthroat
Waterpark
Roommate
Anal
Date nights
Bully
>>
>>693881112
We honestly don't know. Alice has a pretty good shot at a relatively normal life, she's got a pretty healthy dating life, but Karen and I are pretty solidly committed to each other. That said, as solid as we are, we can't really be together in public or move further or have kids or anything. To be honest if it was acceptable I probably would have married Karen some time over the past couple years.
>>
>>693881468
Solution: fake your death. Leave a video message telling her to move on. Install surveillance cameras in her bedroom. Nobody loses.
>>
File: 1468049765424.jpg (40 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1468049765424.jpg
40 KB, 300x201
>>693880372
Thus far it's looking like the winners are (in no particular order) deepthroat, anal, and Waterpark.
I'll keep watching the voting to be sure, and I'll probably end up writing them all, but I'll probably hit those ones first, though I'm really temped to do the one about my best friend first or second, seeing as how he features in about half the stories.
>>
>>693881656
Yeah, true, true, except there's one problem in that plan: basically all of it.
>>
>>693881818
well make sure you include the public sex one cus i love public sex personally
>>
>>693881818
Then do the one about the bestfriend first, or better yet, why don't you do them in chronological order?
>>
>>693881468
Just stick with it as best you can, you'll regret it if you don't. For all of us anons here who would kill to have your life, if for no other reason.

But it sounds like you have a good setup. Public displays of affection might be off limits, but it's not like people would find it weird if you spent time together in general.

People have lived their lives with siblings before. Follow your dreams, Shed!

>And regale us with tales as they happen
>>
>>693880569
please somewhere more permanent OP
>>
>>693880231
I do
>>
>>693882010
On that note, do they know you posted the story? How do they feel about it?

>Especially Amy, since we know her name
>>
>>693881818
You are a god among men Shed.
>>
>>693882158
here you go!

> https://www.literotica.com/s/a-brother-and-sister-ch-01-06
>>
>>693881818
>>693882076
Seconded. Shed, write to somewhere more permanent, maybe a blog or something.
>>
>>693882189
that's an understatement and you know it
>>
>>693882301
Ty anon
>>
>>693881967
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if chronological order wasn't the best way to do this anyway. This guy >>693882007 knows what's up.
>>693882010
Oh yeah, living with siblings isn't all that weird, especially in a pretty liberal college town like the one we live in, that's not the hard part. The hard part is figuring out whether or not we want to try staying together or split up and start families with other people. We've both dated other people before, we just always end up coming back to each other.
>>
>>693882366
no prob always happy to share
>>
>>693882172
Way to be a faggot, anon.

>>not shed
>>
>>693882378
Just stick with it. Kids ain't that great if you have to move away from the person you love to have them. Do what gay couples do and adopt.

>If you can find a way to make that not weird
>>
>>693882076
>>693882321
I've been thinking about it. Thus far people have recommended Literotica and hentaifoundry to me as good cites for that, but the problem is that all the big sites like that ban underaged characters from stories.
>>693882172
ALICE thought it was funny, didn't really care as long as I didn't name names, and Karen is generally interested. She watches be type sometimes.
>>
>>693882614
It's literally in the screencap image Shed posted

>And I made
>>
>>693882617
Shed and karen could always adopt as single parents, as long as their income is high enough individually.
>>
>>693882617
>>693882782
Adopting isn't easy in the US, plus we do have family to worry about. If we adopt a kid they'd know something was up.
>>
>>693882745
Nah, blog sites would be better, because they wouldn't be constantly looking out for stories with underage characters like a story site would.
>>
>>693882960
Take the imitative and bang in front of everyone, assert your dominance
>>
>>693882745
try some disclaimer like "all characters are 18 or older even if otherwise stated" i've seen that work before
>>
>>693882960
Yeah, that's why it'd be hard to make it not weird.

Still, you have no idea how hard it would be to raise a kid while knowing they're (part of) the reason you can't be with the person you love.
>>
>>693882745
tumblr?
>>
>>693883830
Too many feminazis who'd report that shit in a heartbeat.

Though probably better than those other sites.
>>
>>693882378
Chronological order is best I would think, It would make it flow easier.
>>
>>693883138
>>693883330
Yeah but having a blog also attaches a fair deal of permanence to my works, and more importantly to my attachment to them. The benefit of posting on /b/ is that after a time all evidence of my connection to them is gone. Period. A blog changes that.
>>693883330
There's also that.
>>
>>693871284
You should get into writing erotic novels, become an author
>>
>>693883947
If you mark the page as nsfw nobody can really report you. Unprovable stories aren't illegal.
>>
>>693883982
Even if it's only up for a month, it's better than losing it all if you don't happen to catch it for the few hours it's on /b/
>>
>>693884043
You have no idea how many people in real life and online have told me to become a novelist.
>>
>>693883982
/b/ is probably best, cause we just screencap it, and, plus, its only here for a few hours
>>
>>693883947
didnt think of that. they really can ruin a good thing
>>
>>693884216
>Assuming it's Shed
Then fucking do it, you've got awesome talent. Even if it isn't erotic.
>>
>>693884204
That's a benefit for you, not me.
>>693884132
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude, normally I don't even as this, but are you new here?
Real talk though, a nsfw tag means nothing on tumblr, what with the couple dozen of SFM artists that just got all their shit pulled and their accounts smited. Smote. Smiten? Smitted?
>>
>>693872028

Hi shedanon. Shitanon here. I am back again.
>>
>>693884447
I don't think smitten works there.

And how is a blog up for a month any worse than us capping this shit? You're just a anonymous on a blog as you are here, if you don't give any details.
>>
>>693884415
Honestly my only real talent when it comes to writing is incorporating the best parts of other people's writing style into my own. I noticed that for this story I was channeling Jim Butcher a lot when it came to the Descriptive sections.
>>
>>693884583
Convince him to write all of his stories, shitanon. He basically did all of this for you anyway.
>>
>>693884447
wordpress?
>>
>>693884716
That's how all good/great writers start. I wanna be one myself, and all of my writing for now is just copying the styles of Brandon Sanderson/Brent Weeks.
>>
>>693884583
My comrade! I wondered where you were.
How goes the shitting? Try anything new today?
>>693884646
A blog will save cookies and netdata from my computer. 4Chan is actually built with the idea of a temporary web presence in mind.
>>
>>693884873
brandon sanderson is a cumguzzling faggot
>>
>>693884797
Or even just
>Paste
>Bin
>Because it won't let me use the words together
>>
>>693884904
>A blog will save cookies and netdata from my computer. 4Chan is actually built with the idea of a temporary web presence in mind.

Tor Browser? that shit doesn't save anything you don't want it to
>>
>>693884873
Dude, Brandon Sanderson is the shit. Nice taste in literature, anon. I haven't gotten to read Calamity yet, but it should be epic.
>>
>>693879105

Dude, yes. Please.
>>
>>693885109
It's good, you'll like it.

Not as good as some of his best works, but a good finale for the series.
>>
>>693885164
You're behind, anon.
>>
>>693885164
See >>693880372 and >>693880755
>>
>>693880372

I wanna hear 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
>>
File: 1468048355186.jpg (39 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1468048355186.jpg
39 KB, 300x201
Shed here.

Purely out of idle curiousity, what's everyone listening to? I'm in a music kind of mood but I'm kinda burned out on my usual bands.
>>
Well, I'm out of here. Thank you and god bless Shed Anon.

>>Meme Anon
>>
>>693885388
That answer is incredibly unhelpful.
>>
>>693885473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLPAStzQqqY
>>
>>693885473
Cloud Cult
Band of Horses
Cage the Elephant
Stornoway
>>
>>693885488
Peace out bro.
>>
>>693885473
i've been listening to Trivium lately
>>
>>693885595
i like that coverart
>>
Shed, if thread dies, when can we expect to hear from you again?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-01-11.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-01-11.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>693885473
Sublime you fucking communist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M
>>
>>693885595
Shed here.

God, the layering in that song though.

Not the kinda stuff I'd normally jam to, but I like it and it sounds like the kind of the Alice would love.
>>
>>693885473
Stone Temple Pilots-The entire album of Core. If you want some hard rock this one is for you. Damn it shed, I love you (Btw Chronological suggestion fag here)
>>
>>693885828
Sublime - Garden Grove
>>
>>693885750
Honestly man, I don't know. I figure I'm gonna do like Column and LSA and just pop into wincest threads every now and then when I've got more stuff written out. Don't wanna make commitments. With school and work I don't always have a lot of free time.
>>
>>693885828
Hermitude have some awesome shit. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdUhMK3KjQ
>>
>>693886002
Just let us know it's you, at least.
>>
>>693884447

Dude, theirownmoms.tumblr.com/ has been around for years. Just change the ages so everyone's eighteen, and you're golden.
>>
>>693880632
okay so my first experience
>be 7 years old
>visit visiting relatives in another country with my family
>arrive the first day and greet everyone. AFter dinner the kids go to another room to watch movies
>sitting beside and older male cousin, let's call him S
>He starts touching my legs. He kept rubbing them and eventually made his way up to my vag and was stroking it
>The other cousins say they are bored and want ot go play outside. One of my female cousins asks S and I if we wanna come. He immediately says no
>She doesn't even bother asking me and leaves
>He continues touching me
>Not sure what lead up to the events but eventually started licking my pussy
>First with the underwear on and then with it moved aside on my bare pussy
>I can't remember how I was feeling but I do remember feelign excited because it was the first time I had ever felt as sensation like that
>I don't remember all of my feelings but I think I was excited becuase there were several times where I tried to be alone with S

I have more if you want to hear and with different people actually. Surprisingly, I had a few older males approach me this way. 2 cousins and one not related at all.
>>
File: racism.jpg (681 KB, 688x2872) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
681 KB, 688x2872
>>
>>693885885
Here is link to Core: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_tkSYIObo
>>
https://youtu.be/NxDO8PipeBw
>>
Shed, it's Dropbox Guy, just wanna say you are amazing and also the luckiest motherfucker i know i'm jealous and i live vicariously through you
>>
>>693885885
Yeah I digged STP when I was in school.
"Smile when it hurts, it works like mother's medicine"
That line is like the Tao of my entire life.
>>
>>693886121
/ make alice 18, shed 20, karen 22
>>
>>693884904

I would like to share a story with shedanon but it wont be until a while later. I need to feed my kids and put them to sleep.
>>
>>693886399
>I need to feed my kids and put them to sleep.
A promising start.
>>
>>693886002
whats the chance of contacting shed directly
>>
>>693886121
Considering that a large part of the story is based in the vulnerabilities and mindsets of my young self growing up with his siblings, aging up the characters would hurt the story.
>>693886254
Whenever you think I'm really lucky and you get jelous of me, remember that I live with the love of my life, a beautiful woman whom I love and trust to a degree that most people will never know. I love with this woman, but I'll never marry her or father her children.

Sorry to get emo on you man, but it might help with those pangs of jelousy. My life is great now, but I think in five or ten years it's going to hurt.
>>
>>693886399
Yes, FEED the kids anon. FEED them well.
>>
Shed here.
>>693886282
Sorry, should have clarified that this was me.
>>693886399
Take your time man, we got plenty of thread left to go.
>>693886669
How do you mean?
>>
>>693885536
>>693885388

1. Alice learning anal
2. Karen learning to deepthroat
3. Waterpark
4. Best friend
5. Public sex
>>
>>693886699
Man, if you can grow old with the love of your life, then you'll already have more than most people in the world.

And in ten years and opportunity could come up where kids could be an option (though not hers, adoption as previously stated).
>>
>>693886851
You sound awesome to chat to, that's what I mean. Even if it ain't about the stories you've thus far posted.
>>
>>693886911
So pretty much all of them, thanks.

It's not really that important anymore, I decided doing them chronologically would be best.
>>693887026
Thanks for the well wishes man, I solute your optimism.
>>
Dropbox Guy here and i have a question out of curiousity, do people who write this stuff ever fap while they're writing?

>>693886699
not as bad as having a sister who hates you, and cusses you out on a daily basis and would dance on your grave if you died. and also knowing that my first gf (who turned out to be a complete bitch a year or so after we broke up) only dated me out of pity. also having your biggest fear come true every time you turn around and knowing that half the time it's because of your own stupidity, also having depression and anxiety. oh and also having almost everyone you know IRL hate your guts and knowing you'll probably live to be an 80 yr old virgin
>>
>>693886186
Another experience I had with S
>It was evening time and we were outside in the backyard.
>I'm sitting on the swinging patio
>S comes over and starts up a general convo
>Ask's me if i've ever kissed someone
>I say yes, my parents
>He asks me if i've ever given someone an adult kiss before and if I know what that is
>I say no, and he says wanna see? proceeds to kiss me
>then he rubs my boobs first through the shirt adn then sticks his hands under and rubs my nippes
>says I look cute with my blushing face
>Starts rubbing my pussy
>checks to see fi the adults are inside
>See's they are preoccupied with dinner and taking and so he start's to lick my vagina
>hear someone approaching it was his little suster
>stops immediately and oulls my underwear and skirt back up
>sits beside me. Entertains is little suster for a bit and then tries to get her to go away
>she won't leave and statts getting mad asking why he isn't asking me to leave
>Starts fussing so he lets her stay but touched my pussy the whole time

I remember feeling so excited
>>
>>693880372
waterpark nigger
>>
>>693887026
>>693886699
who knows in 10 years it's entirely possible incest could me legal and everything
>>
Shed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_Tw0w3lLA
>>693887142
It probably isn't smart to stay in contact with people I met on a board in which I admit to having sex with two underaged girls multiple times.
Thus far I've admitted to about at least 4 counts of statutory rape, just as many counts of molestation of a minor, illegal possession and consumption of alcohol, and probably corrupting a minor.

Doesn't seem like a good legacy to hold on to, get me?

>>693887293
>fap to what you write
Not me.
>everything else.
Yeah, I suppose a wise man would be grateful for what I have while I have it, right?
>>693887470
Noted.
>>
>>693887571
I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>693887571
Doubt it. Maybe not so frowned upon, but the unavoidable health complications to kids, and the fact that we both know not everyone's going to do the responsible thing and artificially insemenate/adopt, means becoming legal is a pipedream.
>>
>>693887789
i wouldn't either TBH but hey let a guy dream lol
>>
>>693887694
>Doesn't seem like a good legacy to hold on to, get me?

Fair, but I'm honestly more interested in your writing ability. I'm the guy who said you shouldn't worry about copying styles, I wanna be a writer myself.
>Also anon saying you should follow your dreams, which you totally should
>>
>>693886186
>>693887418
Shed here.

Make sure you save these for another thread, they'll probably get read more there. This was probably not the best thread to start a fresh greentext in, all things considered.
>>
>>69388769
thanks am i am holding off flappingfor the waterpark
>>
>>693888094
just start another story fam
>>
File: wut.gif (73 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
73 KB, 480x270
>>693888132
>holding off flapping
Caw Caw MotherFlapper.
>>
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 949x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 949x712
>693888888
Get
>>
STP fag here
I've been fortunate but unfortunaet to grow up with 3 sisters. But my Two older sisters are like, WAY older than me, 33 and 30, and I have a younger sibling who is 7. Im stuck in the middle at 18, so I couldn't really have anything as awesome as you did with your siblings. Out of curiosity, were there any times you guys almost got caught by dad/grandpa? If so, what happened?
>>
>>693888383
Kek
>>
>>693887418
Another experience with my older male cousin, S:
>ask;s if I wanna see his penis
>I get scared and say no right away
>grabs my hand and guides it to his penis. Makes me rub it.
>Unzips his pants and makes me rub his penis through his underwear. Then sticks my hand inside his penis and makes me rub it (kept is underwear on the whole time)
>Then because i said I didn;t wanna see it he ask's if he can just rub is bulge on my pussy
>I say yes
>He;s grinding me with his bulge
>Pulls my panties down and licks my pussy
>then gets on top of me , keeps just rubbing his dick on my pussy and moans/grunts in my ear

Gosh, I was only 7 but I think I was enjoying it. I thought at first I might not have been but I do remember tryign to be alone with this cousin many times.
>>
>>693888228
not a story, really happened to me. I started it here becuase I tried to get a thread going 2 times and it just disappeared lol
>>
>>693888132
>>693888228
Shed here. I wouldn't hold your breath for the next story. I've been writing all week (for this and for school stuff) so I'm a bit burned out on writing. Tomorrow's my first day off in two weeks so I'm sure as heck not gonna spend it writing for 4chan.

As for writing tonight, I'm just killing time until Karen gets home and shitanon posts again. Once those two conditions have been met, I'm out of here.
>>
>>693888670
shitanon had better never post again then
>>
>>693888878
He better not
>>
>>693880981
About how old are y'all now?
>>
>>693888670
Hope you enjoy your day off, have fun with Karen.
The anons of 4chan salute our penises to both you and her.
>>
>>693888456
Yes, exactly once. We were usually very carefull, but we did have one close call, though that's part of the "public" story, so I won't go into detail here.
>>
>>693888670
well you better fucking give us more fap material while you wait
>>
>>693889016
That is an odd thought.

But seconded. Have fun, live the dream we only wish we could have, Shed.
>>
>>693889156
it was meant to be odd/humorous
>>
>>693889016
I'm screencapping that to show her, just so she knows a bunch of random men are giving her a 21 gun salute for fucking her brother.
>>693888996
I'm 21, Alice is 18, Karen is 24.
>>693888878
>>693888983
You shut your damn mouth, you aren't worth the oilstains on his toiletbowl you degenerates!!!!
>>
shitanon here. cleaning off my computer desk, getting the laboratory ready. I didnt try my wonton oil tonight. I am still recovering from last night.
>>
>>693889054
STP fag again
Man, I can't wait for the next time you post, whenever that may be, but since you're leaving soon, have a good night, and I love your writing, it is amazing. Have a nice night with Karen and Alice!
>>
>>693889331
twenty-one cock salute*
>>
Dropbox Guy here, even if you don't write anymore for a while you better at least pop in to chat here and there
>>
>>693889331
>21 gun salute
kek

Go experience some more stories for us, shedanon.
>>
>>693889095
Man, right now I just wanna listen to some music and chat with some fuckers while I wait. I don't like to leave a project half done, so I know if I start one and I don't keep is super short it'll end up keeping me awake till 2AM.
>>693889437
Good to see you're back.
>>693889439
Eh, don't run off just yet. The girls could well be out for another three or four hours depending on how drunk they decide to get.
>>
>>693889437
You betrayed us.
>>
>>693889437
We should forcefeed you volcano burritos until you completely stain your entire bathroom with stains of shit
>>
>>693889535
Shed here.
This is all I got to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U
>>
>>693885473
Smashing Pumpkins because I'm a fucking edgelord
>>
>>693889610
STP fag again
I want to write a song about you, Shed. Hmm,It will be called: The Legend of Shed-Anon and the 21 Penis salute
>>
>>693889610
promise me you will be back after tomorrow I like your stories more them column and anonj
>>
>>693889616
>>693889619
Relax, like I said, I aint leaving till Karen gets home, no point.
Also you shut your fool mouths and let the man work.
>>
>>693882745
>boner 110%
I have no clue but I've had like a 99% boner during the story which dropped to like a 0% after the finale but the thought of them watching you type is too much for my /lit/ fag self. Honestly that's just so hot. I have no idea why
>>
>>693889539
>>693889861
>>693889437
You three and memebro are the reason I keep posting this shit.
>>
Who here believes this story is actually true?
>>
>>693890091
i do

>>Dropbox Gy
>>
>>693890151
Why do you believe it's true?
>>
Shed here.
>>693889906
Alice has never watched me type, though Karen watched me/was there while I wrote the beginning of part one and the end of part two (mostly she was trying to get me to come to bed because it was 4 in the morning)
>>693890091
I do!
>>
>>693890151
>>Dropbox Goy
>>
>>693890033
i'm honored really
>>693890227
idk exactly but the way everything's written and what all he's saying i just have a hunch
>>
>>693890231
Fucking hawt.
>>693890033
No love for the lurker diligently capping your stories to make them into pics?
>>
>>693890231
>>693890091
I believe in Shed.

>>693889861
>>693889331
I'm glad everyone liked my penis salute comment haha
>>
>>693890091
I do!
Oh, and I'm writing a song rn about shed lol
>STP Guy
>>
Shed here.
>>693890227
>>693890091
>>693890151
Oh! That actually reminds me, I considered writing a section on the end explaining the parts I'd embellished/changed for story flow and explained why I did it, sort of an after the fact editor's notes.
Is there interest in this kind of thing or should I keep it all in to not sully the story?

(as an example, during my first night with Karen when I pushed her onto her back on the couch I accidently smacked her head into the arm rest, a detail I omitted for obvious reasons)
>>
>greentext test
just to make sure
>that this is working in good condition
>>
>>693890404
Yeah man, you two, plus Ray from last night and that bro on day one who had all the redhead pictures.
>>693890463
You gotta post that shit when you're done.
>>
>>693890517
XD let's hear 'em i like it
>>
>>693890517
I appreciate accuracy personally, but I can imagine most anons just want action.

That said since Part 2 I've been reading for the story more than faps, because it's awesome.
>>
>>693890517
If you want to, those details are funny & make it realistic, but not necessary.
I'd get done with the other stories you were going to write first, then the editors notes, or maybe do it inbetween stories.
>>
>>693890667
ray = Dropbox Guy = me
>>
>>693890151
>>693890231
>>693890396
>>693890421
>>693890463
>>693890517

>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>693890667
I got the first verse done lol
Wanna hear?
>>
>>693890833
While I believe in Shed, even if it was fake, it's a good fake story. I honestly dont care, but I believe in Shed.
Vote Shed 2016
>>
>>693890833
then i'm a proud fool damnit!

>>ray
>>
See you faggots in the next wincest thread. Bye shed give Karen a big creampie for me
>>
>>693890964
He's got my vote!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.