[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do we do this /b/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
why do we do this /b/
>>
>>693863653
Attention seeking.
>>
>>693863653
Why not?
>>
>>693863653
We hate ourselves.
>>
>>693863809
always above the shirtline so nobody else can see
>>
>>693863653

you did it because Black Lives Matter
>>
>>693864040
i'm 100% nigger
>>
>>693863653
#cutforblacklives
>>
Because tattoos are expensive
>>
i feel the same
>>
How do you cut?
>>
>>693864711
>op
i have a set of surgical blades i normally use
>>
>>693864919
how deep?
>>
>>693863990
but posts picture on internet
>>
>>693865275
>op
it's not like this is a regular thing, just want some community on this occasion
>>
>>693865275
...fuck you
>>
>>693865471
>op
thanks for understanding hehe
>>
serious
>>
you could spent ur time doing other things like shaving that fucking beard faggot
>>
>>693863653
it's good for you
>>
>>693864174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d9ClA8y5Nk
>>
>>693866226
>op
i used to have a shaved head and long beard, that's my more respectable length
>>
>>693865466
That's still attention seeking. You want some actual attention go see a shrink.

I mean, I still bite chunks out of my arm but still...
>>
>>693866688
>op
nice dubs,

and pic related
>>
>>693863653
Correction: Why do YOU do this?
Answer: Because you are a giant faggot.
>>
>>693866688
chomp
>>
File: imfine.jpg (127 KB, 1200x793) Image search: [Google]
imfine.jpg
127 KB, 1200x793
Because you're to much of a pussy to do this...
>>
>>693863653
I'm more curious as to why are there two of these threads right now?
>>
>>693867099
>op

nice dubs again,
didn't see the other, are they ok
>>
>>693867199
Heh, right back at ya.

Just seems like attention seeking and argument provoking, no time stamp as of yet.
>>
>>693866853
lol
>>
>>693863653
because you have a mental pain and you can't deal with the level of abstraction it requires. So you turn it into physical pain by cutting - the pain is now as visible as it feels and you can point at the bleeding wound and say 'look, I'm clearly hurt. This is where it hurts'. But at the end of the day, you achieved nothing, and the reason for it all persists. See a psychologist.
>>
>>693867294
>op

my brethren

>>693867412

yeah it seems such a teen thing to do which i thought i got over but the minute i have something sharp the temptation immediately falls back in. hard day etc etc
>>
>>693867412
>making sense on /b/

you're supposed to call him a faggot, say depression isn't real or encourage him or something
>>
>>693867412
this
>>
>>693867646
>op

trips i cut my dick off and stuff it in my mum's mouth
>>
>>693863653
Psychologist here.

There hasn't been a single client I've managed to have them stop doing that shit. I always redirect them to psychiatrist.

Rape victims many of them, going through rough puberty, or chemical imbalances. Whatever it is, it pretty much leads to what >>693867412 sums up.

If you've been raped or are in your teens, seek a psychologist. If you haven't been raped and can't recall some traumatic experience and are an adult, you'll probably need a psychiatrist instead.
>>
>>693863990
>>693863809
>>693865275
They want attention from the internet but not from people IRL
>>
>>693866834
Why thank you!

And the scars are a little less telling than blades, makes it look like a rash.
>>
>>693863653
Because you're under 15.
>>
>>693868099
>op

nice dubs again,

i was abused as a child, which kinda just fizzled out but i've always kinda sidelined that, because it doesn;t directly come into my mind unless i think about it

i'm not in my teens, it's been many years, but i've always found myself getting really good happy periods, then falling quite harshly into lows, but i make sure no one else sees that if i can help it

maybe i'm just sensitive? lol
>>
>>693868260
Just handing out some handy tips for cutsluts on the sly.
>>
>>693863653
Oh ok
>>
>>693868260
>op

i can't imagine biting, i always used to feel when i was younger i was kind of drawing on skin, so it was like private art, but obviously that gets problematic when you get to the age you start getting naked in front of people
>>
Because you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>693868459
>just sensitive

Sensitive isn't that destructive. Sidelining a history of abuse is a huge red light for me. Kids are vulnerable. You were a kid when you received abuse. Now you cut. Doesn't even take a psychologist to see an obvious connection here. It's one of these cases where I often think that the more a person like that claims to not need a psychologist, the more they actually do. It's not unlikely that your body and mental state disagrees with you and this cutting stuff comes from an urge to punish your body for being made "dirty".

Especially if you've never really did some serious reflection and processing on such a history, I would take it seriously.
>>
>>693869273
It might vary for some people but I've got pretty shit skin anyway, eczema and all that, so seeing redness and scabs on my skin is no news to anyone.

If I DO cut, it's not deep so it's usually healed over before anyone sees it.
>>
>>693867564
It could also be masochistic tendencies. Maybe try visiting a swinger club and experimenting with it sexually, or find a dominatrix on fetlife or something.

Either way, stop hurting yourself. The force of habit is strong and you're likely addicted at this point. Seek some kind of help.
>>
>>693867646
Fuck off, faggot, I'll make sense when I want.

Happy?
>>
>>693869650
>op

ehhh i guess because it's a commitment to go and do something, and it's easier to be in denial. convenience.

in my famioly i've always been the ~good~ one as well, so i'm a hell of a lot more reluctant to showing weakness or admitting that i've had a problem - especially in the fact that i never want to out my abuser, because i think it kinda helped them realise who they were too
>>
>>693870078
>op

funnily enough with the girl i'm seeing who i'm really into i've been experiencing a little bit of dysfunction half way through and i'm not quite sure why, because i'm super into her

starting to feel old hahaha
>>
>>693870240
And yet you're still hurting.

Admitting you have a problem will set you free in a way you probably haven't even considered for a long time.
>>
>>693869923
>op

i've always had pretty good skin so mine show quite starkly, but i can always grab back to being like "Yeah it was my druggy past Haha those days"
>>
>>693870380
oh, but there could be hundreds of reasons for that.
Don't jump to conclusions and don't take your self understanding for granted.

It is also a lot more common than most people realize.
>>
>>693870536
>op

i guess mostly because i don't even really know what i want out of it. i don't see a benefit to kind of facing up to it apart from other people knowing, which is like the last thing anyone would want in that position

like, facing that won't help me where i'm at if you get me? i'm sure you know a lot different, but from this perspective it's kinda more like "fuck it, it's just self pity to an extent"
>>
>>693870571
I could go on and say that most decent people, if they see shit like scars on peoples arms, they don't ask... but those fuckers are out there.

One reason my arm isn't a wasteland of scar tissue I guess
>>
>>693870976
>op

yeah, i had a few exes who kinda skirted around it like "oh i'm so sorry", but obviously that's the last thing you want

it got into a habit of being like "yep those are there, don't ask, just accept i'm past that" wink wink
>>
>>693871202
Finding people who won't ask about the scars, but know they're there and take it into account, is the holy grail.
>>
>>693870700
dubs
>>
>>693872294
>op

find me my pixie girl who listens to bauhaus and is happy curling up and smoking in the dark and then we'll talk
>>
>>693863653

You want the attention, you want to feel edgy and dark,but you're too much of a pussy to be an hero.
>>
>>693872472
Sell yourself; get on OKCupid, Tinder and shit.
>>
Because scars are badass and make you look like a rebel without a cause. Fuck the system I roll by my own rules.
One time I killed 3 men with my bear hands
That's right im part bear.
What do you disagree with my methods?
Well you know who didn't disagree?
Stalin.
What now bitches
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.