[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lots of blaming about shit going on lately happening lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 24
File: police violence.png (475 KB, 632x531) Image search: [Google]
police violence.png
475 KB, 632x531
lots of blaming about shit going on lately happening lately.

lets stop that and think of solutions

what are some ideas you guys have that might help

lets not devolve into "deport niggers / kill all whites" arguments. think of actual things that could help where everyone is relatively happy in the end.
>>
>>693791849
bump
>>
>>693791849
change the way cops are trained to use their gunsd
>>
File: 1463174439054.jpg (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1463174439054.jpg
15 KB, 240x240
I'm with you op. any lazy shitposters here who have any ideas than circlejerking about muh opinions? (I'm doing nothing else right now but for the sole purpose of bumping tt)
>>
Apparently only use woman cops.
>>
>>693792658
*other
>>
>>693791849
perhaps if American cops behaved like cops in the rest of the civilised world and acted to preserve life.
>>
>>693791849
All these people protesting need to get a job and start following the law. Pollice need better psyc evals and should be punished harder then civilians for unjust killings
>>
>>693792737
>perhaps if American cops behaved like cops in the rest of the civilised world and acted to preserve life.

Perhaps if American niggers behaved like people in the rest of the civilised world....
>>
>>693792737
What I don't understand is how people can just sort of ignore that the cops have to risk their lives dealing with violent thugs and criminals.

Basically, if you want to stop police being violent, stop the criminals first.

These people protesting should be putting their time and effort into denouncing the drug dens, gangs, and culture that celebrates criminals if they actually care about saving lives.
>>
Race War. Both sides think they're better, let 'em prove it
>>
File: 8289642.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
8289642.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>693791849
Mainstream Lefties are the biggest dividers of society. Their collectivism is right out immoral.

Now you are solely determined by the colour of your skin. As a white male, even if you haven't done a single racist thing in your life, you can only apprehend all other people by 'sucking up' to your so called privilege and historic responsibility.
How surprising that hate is errupting and people are more divided than ever before. Thanks media, thanks Clinton, thanks Obama for framing every cop kill as an act of racism purely based on the skin colour of the cops and victims alone. Fuck identity politics.
>>
>>693791849
make media have a set of rules so they dont spew shit like

>he was innocent he dindu duffin he a good boy
>oh but it turned out he was a sex offender and child molester
>HE DIN DU NUFFIN!
>>
>>693792984
>to protect and serve
>>
>>693793136
>Basically, if you want to stop police being violent, stop the criminals first.

That's so painfully retarded. If there weren't criminals, we wouldn't need cops.

Both the recent deaths were avoidable. Even the first one. The cop could have shot the guy in the shoulder, not five times in the chest.
>>
>>693791849
It might help if there weren't so many black criminals who shoot cops.
>>
>>693793483
i agree with this i feel like murican cops alway go the extra mile and shot like 9 times in the fucking head because a guy reached in his pocket
>>
>>693793483
What's funny is that's how American cops have always been portrayed. Fire a bunch of bullets and make it dead or never come back. Yee-haw!

That's the thing about stereotypes. They're usually true. About everyone.
>>
>>693791849 Stop lowering the education standards and deport those that fail out of any school. Slowly begin to raise education standards. Media can only cover a story about a shooting once they have facts about why the shooting happened and who was involved. Then, if people protest present them with the facts of the shooting if they disagree ask them to present evidence based solely on fact. If they can't ask them to disband with the threat of jail time.
>>
File: 1468033463902.png (354 KB, 689x498) Image search: [Google]
1468033463902.png
354 KB, 689x498
>>
File: 1468035713528.png (36 KB, 596x225) Image search: [Google]
1468035713528.png
36 KB, 596x225
>>
File: 1468035251768.png (428 KB, 723x571) Image search: [Google]
1468035251768.png
428 KB, 723x571
>>
>>693794010
So basically restrict the freedom of press?
>>
>>693791849
>end the bloodshed

>unless it's niggers who are shedding the blood, then it's fine
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
There's nothing to be done. It is what it is. Welcome to earth. It sucks here. It's always sucked here. It's always going to suck here.
>>
1. Hold bad police accountable and break down the blue wall
2. Improve training and hire more qualified people that actually know and understand the law.
>>
>>693794102
Ooh god i hate that bitch so much
>>
>>693792550
This they aren't allowed to use rear naked chokes which are highly effective nor black jacks and in some place stun guns but a gun that can easily kill accidentally even with full knowledge of the body and thousands of hours of training
>>
>>693791849
They only care when it's a white person killing a black guy, they ignore all the black on black crime which is at a very high rate. Also the fact that black american males make up 6% of america's population yet commit the majority of violent crimes would make anyone feel uneasy around black people, the cops need to take extra caution to the group that is known to be violent. Instead of telling cops not to kill tell black people not to be so violent.
>>
>>693793294
> Make media have a set of rules
Although your suggestion might be effective, this is a far too risky path to go down on.
>>
>>693791849
How about niggers start improving themselves? Asians immigrate here and do just fine. Tell niggers to look at chinks and take notes. If they can fucking read that is.
>>
In WA you can sign up for the police academy right out of high school. Idk if if it's same in other states but I think we should train police to better handle situations. A cop could serve for consecutive years but have never seen a hostile situation, not know what to do and end up killing someone
>>
>>693792737
The rest of the civilized world doesn't have niggers
>>
>>693794279
Punctuate, bro.
>>
>>693793204
Re-read OP. You get confused easily I see .
>>
>>693791849
Get leftists and liberals out of positions of power.
>>
>>693793617
Yeah, I've never understood this. Cops in most other countries look for ways to de-escalate the situation with the minimal force necessary. Is this a training issue?
>>
>>693794338
Re-read OP. Your reading comprehension is currently not up to the standards of /b/. How tragic.
>>
>>693794560
>>693794428
OP is mad nobody is taking him seriously
KYS
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Low IQ cops dealing with low IQ civilians. What else should we expect?
>>
>>693794379
Yes it does
>>
>>693794306
yea i agree with the concern of free speach but maybe there can be a higher education on critical thinking?

the rules would probobly be about if a report is reporting false fact then it must be admitted by the station who reported it and they must remove it and apoligize for speading false facts.
>>
>>693794306
The media already has a set of rules that is causing the rest of the world problems so yeah not much of a problem anymore
>>
File: Judge_Dredd.jpg (63 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Dredd.jpg
63 KB, 680x478
Bring in the Judge system.
>>
>>693794514
i dont know mabt the fact that they are allowed to shot and kill if the situation calls for it makes them just jump the gun because its what they know
>>
>>693794760
that would be worse
>>
>>693791849
Stop the marketization and censorship of the media. Reporting the news is a very serious job that effects the outlook of millions of people across the country. When the media reports some bullshit "he dindu nuffin" it sends the wrong message and gets people angry over nothing but lies. Censorship is also a problem, because currently the media can't report anything that is considered "racist" or "offensive", and why would they want to anyway? That's bad for marketing.

The media should always report the truth, even if it's an unpopular opinion or something someone might not like to hear, and no one should be able to stop them.

The truth is that police have always been dicks. What the fuck do you expect? You give an average Joe and gun and authority and he is going to abuse the shit out of his stance eventually. Most cops have a god complex and are power tripping non-stop, only now has it become a very apparent issue with social media spreading videos of it all over the place, getting the word out. Unless you want to crack down on recruitment procedures and maybe have police officers go through a psych eval every 3 months, nothing is going to change.
>>
>>693794389
Sorry not a progresscuck that went for a liberal art degree of your too dumb to understand simple words that's your problem not mine
>>
Maybe make automatic weapons more difficult to obtain? Seems to have worked for Straya...
>>
>>693794560
He's not completely wrong though. We must not be afraid to discuss facts simply because they seem offensive to you. The fact is, many other minority cultures, especially from Asia, seem to be doing very well in the US. They often have the highest household incomes, highest education levels, and lowest crimes. The blacks are almost always at the bottom in all these categories. Why?
>>
>>693794936
>implying we're not at that level already.
>>
>>693794936
Spreading doubt in the men and women of the Hall of Justice.

That's 6 months in the iso cubes.
>>
File: 1467745560550.png (531 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
1467745560550.png
531 KB, 600x640
ok.
what can actually help must be started now to have effects in the future. aside from utopical ideas which are good to think about but hard to exert on the current situation let's try to figure out some solutions.

note first that those solutions are in no way meant to have major effects immediately, because the problems does not lie alone in a cop who has a gun and is using it on people. as mush as I believe (and know) there are lots of cops which are absolutely unfitting for a position like this, uneducated, corrupt and not schooled in the knowledge of psychological mechanisms that effect them (that is one of the most important things to learn for armed people imo) the broken system can not be changed from one day of another.
I'm not from america, but from where I see the situation is that literally every nutjob carries guns, so you can expect to get shot by some asshole just because.
every person which wants a gun (cop or not) needs to be thoroughly educated in the terms of the psychology of fear and might.
especially for cops, I suspect they have an even looser finger on the trigger because of the (-he could carry a gun and I'm a cop-mentality).
they need to know more about themselves and how they function under these factors, which will result in them refusing to wield guns just because they can-at all.

the psychological education could be very helpful. the knowledge is already accessible, but lots of people are more like TL;DR I already have muh opinion blah smarter than you- kind of attitude...

so that is no real solution, just some approach for further developments.

short version: what do with all the shitloads of guns already everywhere?
>>
>>693791849
If you guys started punishing cops for killing innocent civilians regardless of race that would probably solve a lot of those problems. Ending the war on drugs/your own population and reforming the prison system and conforming with international human rights standards would probably not hurt either.
>>
>>693791849
>People with guns much more likely to be shot by police and in general
>Don't carry firearms

It's legitimately that easy.
>>
>>693795102
holy fuck forgive me for this mess of text
I thought it's better formatted
>>
Purge. I mean fuck it right? Not saying this is going to fix anything but eventually everyone will kill each other and those left alive can start over without all thr bullshit
>>
>>693792984
This guy gets it.
>>
>>693794735
what if instead of imposing rules on how they report, just limit the distance, as in, get rid of national news and make everything stay local.
>>
>>693795035
>>693795066
>current american police with the judge system
alot of people are gonna die in a short time
then the riots start and we got a race war
/pol/ wins
>>
>>693794279
I think we could also go farther into the root of the problem by reforming the U.S prison system. Too many people are incarcerated and cops feel its their duty to root out wrongdoers. I think victimless crimes should not be crimes. AKA drug charges shouldnt hold such harsh penalties. Legalize marijuana. Gangs will demilitarize and the police wont have to be so hyper aggressive. Just my half-wit idea, though. Maybe even give cops higher salaries and be far more selective with who is hired.
>>
>>693795215
It's gotta be team based to get the spark started.
Liberals vs Nationalists?
Then the blacks and mexicans can join the liberals.
We could even call it civil war 2 for hype.
>>
>>693791849
let's do a march against black violence across U.S.
>>
>>693795015
I believe that topic is for another issue. The current issue is a police work problem. I can't say race plays no role at all but the main problem is police training and culture. The poor performing cops are not weeded out of the system .
>>
File: 1444317748012.jpg (107 KB, 465x618) Image search: [Google]
1444317748012.jpg
107 KB, 465x618
>>693795329
>race war
YES PLEASE
>>
>>693794729
They have black people.
Ever seen a black guy from england? He's not a nigger, he's a black englishman. Black people in other countries are happy to become part of the country in which they live. Black people in america are all like "fuck america!" and act all thuggish and niggerish.
>>
>>693795305
well if its all local then people will know so little of the rest of the world and whats going on with what the gov is doing which means they can roam free
>>
>>693795382
This. Call it Lives Matter and protest against niggers killing so many goddamn people.
>>
>>693794279
well then maybe they should be able to use naked chokes, black jacks, and in all places stun guns.
>>
>>693795493
>t. the non-european
>>
>>693791849
if you kill yourself all of your problems will go away.
>>
>>693791849
Less government.
>>
>>693791849
Don't want to be a "my country is the best" but even if we have some racial tensions in France, we don't have those kind of things happening on a daily bases.
I think it's for two major reasons : first we don't have gun (you can disagree if you want)
Second and most important, we don't focus that much on race. I mean, by doing everything and anything to recognize minorities and "integrate" them in the population, you're actually doing the opposite. As long as minorities are treated like minorities (positive discrimination, calling someone a racist everytime something not race related is done to a black person...) they'll be seen as minorities. As a result, they'll always be outcast and no intagrated enough.
>>
>>693794735
Yeah, higher education is always a good idea. Unfortunately, it's also the one that takes the longest to show an effect. It's a good long term solution.

As for the media requiring to admit and correct previously reported false facts, o completely agree. Many stations already do that but it's often hidden away on their website or in a corner of the paper. The American public has already moved on to the next story. So it's not very effective.
>>
File: image.gif (943 KB, 245x214) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
943 KB, 245x214
>>693795554
>>
>>693795493
>Ever seen a black guy from england? He's not a nigger, he's a black englishman

Oh you sad sad deluded silly foolish sexy ignorant oblivious man
>>
>>693793136
It doesn't help when you have things like "gangsta rap" on tv and in the charts.

Think about that bullshit for a second. Being a fucking criminal is actually a lifestyle to aspire to for today's youth.
>>
>>693791849
How is it that after these police officers were shot these great BLM people that were just parading also start rioting and robbing stores?

When gay pride parades are going on you don't see them rioting and stealing EVER

Could it possibly be that BLM is full of entitled people (white and black) that don't actually have the full story or care to?
I understand a lot of these scenarios should not have to end in taking a life but when you're a cop and you get dispatched into a call saying there is a person of interest pointing and threatening people with a gun you have to go to the scene of the crime entirely different then you would for someone having drugs on them or just getting pulled over.

I understand it's also degrading to listen to a cop but it doesn't have to be if you just listen to what they have to say...even if you are taken away in handcuffs you always have a chance in court with a jury of your peers.

Running will make you look more guilty. If you know you did nothing wrong prove it in the court of law surrounded by your own peers.
>>
>>693792550
this right here
as an adjunct to better training of better and more intelligent cops

lets face it, departments are underfunded in the vast majority of cases, pay levels for officers are shit tier, administration is more political than practical, and the psych tests are flawed.

we have to change the way law enforcement agencies are run. most departments still run at the same basic level as they did in the sixties.
>>
>>693795493
this has some truth to it

black muslims or muslims in general often are fuck the system we want shaira law n sheeit
>>
>>693794738
Profound rhetoric, but otherwise quite meaningless.
>>
File: 1434470964617.jpg (186 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
1434470964617.jpg
186 KB, 734x960
>>693793136
retard alert
>>
>>693795619
What's it like living in an Islamic country?
>>
File: 1356461995000.jpg (58 KB, 633x754) Image search: [Google]
1356461995000.jpg
58 KB, 633x754
>>693795553
wtf does that even mean? wtf is that t. there for?

>>693795669
I wish I were sexy. I'm ugly with no self confidence. Shit sucks. But yeah, I'm all the rest of the stuff you wrote.
>>
>>693794891
And having a public that's allowed to carry guns only exacerbates this issue.
>>
>>693795739

How's that any different to a movie about a serial killer or a bunch of people pulling a bank job?
>>
>>693795650
yeah it needs to be very clear that they fucked up and if they dont make it clear that they spread false fact they can be shut down but only in worste case senraio were it had an effect such as a riot starting or soem shit
>>
The negro male is tragically low as far as IQ and EQ are concerned, not only does he not understand simple english and mathmatics, he simple has no morals, he lashes out with no regard for the consequences. There is no changing this, its genetics, thus they need to be exterminated.
>>
>>693795958
It's not different. The anon to whom you're responding has mistaken his regurgitation of party lines as critical thinking.
>>
How about niggers don't chimp out and act defensive against a cop and actually DO WHAT A COP TELLS THEM. They have been told all their lives that cops are enemies and that they're "pigs" and parents need to stop fucking doing that. As for cops, they should be trained how to use their guns better so they don't shoot someone for merely moving. Also, I think all these dumbass BLM supporters are blowing this way out of proportion and jumping to conclusions, this isn't about racism, this is about two faults on both parties. And don't even get me started on social media and how they love to circlejerk this shit, it's like most of them can't form their own fucking opinions. As I said, both parties are at fault and both parties need to take action on fixing their mistakes.
>>
>>693795928
Please explain this liberal logic to me.

>Guns are bad, you shouldn't be allowed to have guns
>But what if I need to defend myself?
>That's what the police are for
>So I should trust the police and put my safety solely in their hands?
>No, the police are evil and corrupt and untrustworthy.

Well which is it?
>>
>>693796086

The quality of your troll is bad and you should feel bad...
>>
Make all the niggers work as slaves. Gas all the jews. Put Asians in work camps. White master race.
>>
>>693796149
liberals get off to the thought of white people being raped and murdered by blacks.
That's what all their arguments boil down to.
>>
File: nigga coma dumb ass.jpg (150 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
nigga coma dumb ass.jpg
150 KB, 768x1024
how about blacks stop pretending to be victims?

unarmed blacks killed by police are 0.4% of black murders

stop lying and be responsible for your own shit niggers
>>
>>693795928
true

why do americans need like a fucking rocket launcher at home isn't a hunting rifle enough?
>>
>>693795109
See, that's the the thing though. The vast majority of these "innocent civilians" turned out to be someone with quite a long list of past convictions.

Unfortunately, the media and the public have long moved on to come back to the issue. So these criminals remain forever innocent in the eyes of the public.
>>
>>693796149
none of it.
>>
>>693796290

Yeah, because that worked out so fucking well for Hitler...
>>
>>693796356
Rocker launchers are illegal.
>>
File: 1468018305645.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468018305645.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
EXTERMINATE EVERYONE!
>>
>>693791849
>think of actual things that could help where everyone is relatively happy in the end.

deport niggers
>>
>>693796413
It did
>>
>>693796416
i know i was exaggerating for effect
>>
>>693795839
Bait harder or go back to /pol/
>>
>>693795958
It's completely different.

Movies and music are nothing like each other in terms of how they are digested.

I could go into it in more depth but it seems a lot of effort for a thread which will be dead in a few minutes.

Needless to say, gangsta rap is fucking poison.
>>
>>693796495
it shows your ignorance.
>>
>>693795305
This still involves the potential for abuse. Anytime a rule is introduced, you are creating a potential avenue for abuse later down the line. Sure, today the distance limit might be for shootings, but tomorrow it could be for a legitimate protest.
>>
>>693794760
nigga doesnt know how to use the 3 seashells, sheeeit
>>
>>693796444
Trips of truth.
>>
>>693796623

Oh I never thoug- wait a second that's complete bullshit.
>>
>>693796806
Wrong movie man.
>>
>>693796502
Touch a nerve there Jacques?
>>
Less guns in public hands. It's stupid to think that everyone is intelligent, responsible and honourable.

Your police force is in an arms race with every body else. Every person they pull up is potentially armed and has to be treated as a threat first and a citizen to protect second. Even people with CC licence and doing shit by the book are a risk they have to factor in.

When cops are constantly expecting the worst they can and will over react sometimes no matter how much training they have it's inevitable. Of course if a higher percentage of poor/criminal areas are black they will end up with more stops which skews numbers even more.
>>
File: 1460348218820.jpg (85 KB, 706x748) Image search: [Google]
1460348218820.jpg
85 KB, 706x748
>>
File: 1460347463085s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1460347463085s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>
>>693797046
Maybe?
>>
>>693791849
Blacks should teach their children to not glorify breaking the law. I have black friends whose parents raised them right and are very successful.
>>
File: 1460349299128.jpg (44 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1460349299128.jpg
44 KB, 400x372
>>
>>693791849
First we need to understand that there is a racist culture within many police departments. That doesn't mean that the majority of cops actively seek out black men to shoot, but they do treat them differently. The reason they do so is because a disproportionate amount of crime is committed in low income African American communities. So what causes people in these areas to commit more crime than in more well off, often white communities? Well, poverty for one. Unemployment is higher in these areas. There are less jobs available and the ones that are don't pay enough to support a family. This causes people, mainly young black men, to find illegitimate ways of making money. Education systems in low income communities are failing as well. Future generations of poor blacks will not have the oppertunities a quality education provides. These are the issues that we need to focus on. I believe in their cause, but I will never support black lives matter because they seldom bring up the socioeconomic causes of police shootings. Rather than try to change the system, they protest, write lengthy Facebook posts, and call for resignations. And at the end of the day, they pat themselves on the back without having done anything significant. The BLM movement has the potential to make the country a better place, but instead they just yell at white people because it's easier
>>
"Make everyone black even whites, asians, albinos so that everybody is equal."
This is my idea but i think it's horrific because you never know who is dindunuffin fucks and who is actually innocent. Blacks are inherently immoral because of their culture but it can change.

So my idea is

Send all niggers to college or highschool extra +2 years but with same tuition.
>>
>>693795928
>exacerbates
more like the biggest contributor to the problem.
>>
>>693792550
>>693791849
How about we stop being stingy with our technologic advancements and give police officers tranquilizers but don't tell anyone that they did. Each time someone got shot it would produce a placebo to death but instead put them to sleep.

They want to act like animals then treat them like animals.
>>
>>693795467
> I believe

Exactly it's YOUR belief. Not trying to attack you here, but only pointing out that you are operating under the assumption that this is not a cultural issue but an issue of training. That's an assumption that limits the discussion to only have explore certain solutions, whereas the actual solution could lie under another assumption altogether.

So let's discuss all assumptions and try to do it without getting offended.
>>
>>693791849
2 things: Make getting a gun as thorough of a shakedown as getting a mortgage in this country, and bring back significant funding to mental health facilities.
>>
>>693791849
Ask BLM what they really want. What protests like this are going to accomplish. What is realistically possible, and see to it that BLM acts to their words. BLM is notorious for getting national attention, but when the responsibility of fixing the situation comes, no one is there to be seen.
BLM doesn't know how to act on their demands. All they can do is revolt and expect others to do the corrections for them. By taking advantage of this, their movement is doomed. This is also the only way to communicate with BLM without them going apeshit.
These people are a disgrace to the Civil Rights Movement.
>>
When shit went down at a anti police rally the other day in Dallas who was it that ran toward the gun fire to protect the people while everyone else ran and hide behind the people they hate so much?
>>
>>693796644
well i am ignorant becuase it differs so much from state to state and i cant know it all
>>
>>693796135
>do what a cop tells you
Tell that to Greece, where protesting the corrupt gov will land you in jail, Im almost convinced that when shit hits the fan the piggies down here at the states will also backstab the citizentry if given the chance. After all the CIA has practiced police state tactics down at exdemocracies in south america.
>>
>>693797290
I think hillary asked a representative of blm what they wanted to see happen and they called her racist.
>>
>>693796149
I believe in carrying guns, however not in all situations. A lot of the time you do not need to carry the gun even for protection. When niggers run around with AK's and pistols in their waistband of course cops are going to be careful and have a trigger finger, they care about not dying as do most people. We need to stop niggers running around with guns as a "Protection" need. Really the only protection they need is from other niggers with guns not cops.
>>
DIVIDE AND SHIT'LL DONE

SEPARATE BALCK FROM EACH OTHER!!
>>
>>693797190
whilst act like an animal yourself
>>
>>693791849
Ok.
Kill niggers, deport politicians, society wins.
>>
>>693797100
why tho this is not a trap thread or brony shit
>>
>>693797288
How is that going to stop BLM's protesting?
>>
>>693793148
>80 percent of US is white
>10 is chimp
bett er america here we come
>>
>>693797460
politicians is what makes the country legit in the firstplace faggot.
>>
>>693795513
"Lives Matter"
The Pro Choice crowd will NEVER go for that.
Too problematic.
>>
>>693797290
>>693797385
starts around 4:40
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s
>>
>>693795739
Well apparently billions of people are capable of listening to such music without turning to the thug life. Same reason why people playing CoD doesn't make them a soldier.

But I'll agree that such music further inspires those who were already planning to go that path.
>>
>>693797404
>We need to stop niggers running around with guns

Guess what? If a criminal wants a gun, they will get a gun. When you outlaw guns, you take away from the law-abiding. Is it harder for the criminal to obtain a gun? Certainly. Is it impossible? Not even close.
When a populous is armed, there is going to be more gun crime. That's just how it is. But I'll take being armed over hoping authorities will be there when I need them.
>>
Just to re-iterate, it's the gun culture.

The availability of high powered rifles and the relative normality of their presence makes it easy for assholes to act on their fucked up impulses.
>>
Kill all the niggers, problem solved.
>>
>>693797113
>shout at people
oh and riot, murder, plunder, rape and opress their "fellow black man"
>>
wow, a bunch of unemployed losers clog up a street and bang on tin cans why does anyone give a fuck about protestors
>>
>>693791849
I am currently a criminal justice major.

Want to be a cop/detective one day... And I can tell you the number 1 thing we need is...

1)Law enforcement agencies should start requiring a degree... None of this 6 weeks and you're in bullshit.

2) The curriculum for criminal justice programs needs to be so much harder... It's a fucking joke right now.

Here is a example

>be me
>working on transfer to uni
>intro to criminal justice required course
>I spend in total less than an hour for all tests combined
>I am by no means genius
>spend only 10 minutes on final, multiple choice, get A.
>mfw much of the class failed but many who shouldn't have, passed

Seriously there is no discussion of procedure, ethics, etc.

Our police training is a joke.
>>
Blacks have been playing the victim since the 1960's when people watched police dogs attack marchers in Selma, Alabama on their T.V. sets.

MLK would be disgusted by the hip hop culture and young thugs running the streets of the black community.
Black men are killing each other at a far greater rate than are being killed by the police.

What the police must do is pull officers out of black areas, for their own safety and to let the world see what animals young black ghetto dwelling males have become.

Of course the news reporters won't go in those neighborhoods to tell the story without a police escort.
>>
>>693797633
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo
>>
>ctrl-f "gun control"
>0 results
This whole fiasco is the precursor to gun control. The only reason police are so trigger happy is because everyone has guns. The only reason those two black men got shot is because the police thought they were about to produce a gun. It's all about the guns. You lose the guns, you lose brutality. It's that simple, and it's habbening.
>>
>>693796086
I think you became a negro by the end of that post.
>>
>>693797573
>polititians
>important
>not a dime on a million
>>
File: FHRX9Z8FDYPTB0W.MEDIUM.gif (24 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
FHRX9Z8FDYPTB0W.MEDIUM.gif
24 KB, 250x249
>>693791849
Train the blacks on how to properly act when stopped by law enforcement.

Fewer would die, if more would comply.
>>
>>693793136

Yeh lets just tell them to stop, because that will work......you retard.
>>
>>693797633
wait were do they call her racist
>>
>>693797909
whoa that sound even worse than I thought
>>
>>693798005
tell that to your system.
>>
>>693797909
Where are you studying?

In California our police academies are a minimum of 26 weeks. My own department's is 30 weeks followed by 24 weeks of FTO and then a 1 year probationary period where you can be fired for any reason. Also we required 60 units of college.
>>
>>693797909
I agree with requiring a degree, but wouldn't that upset BLM since they want more African-Americans to be in the police force, which the law degree requirement would make that difficult as very few African-Americans graduate college?
>>
>>693797767
Handguns can still kill plenty of people. So can homemade bombs. So can a car. So can knives.
>>
>>693798061
sorry, its here>>693797919
>>
>>693791849
Mandatory chest cameras for all police officer, both a deterrent to go off procedure and a way for the cops to Protect themselves against the he-say-she-say shit when they are involved in a shootout
>>
File: 1467353286385.jpg (42 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1467353286385.jpg
42 KB, 500x640
>>693798226
>>
>>693794514
Criminal justice major here

Yes it is a massive issue, I'm actually thinking about writing about this because the lack of education going on in university required courses is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>693795739
>>693797689
Plus banning isn't gonna get anyone anywhere.Under the flag of "freedom of speech" people would spread that shit even more violently.
I think a step in the right direction is to give black kids people to look up to who are not rappers or gangbangers. If you see a black banker in a movie most people chuckle about it because it just seems like a bad choice for an actor. This is something that needs to be reversed. Contrary to all the crying of /pol/ i believe putting positive black characters in movies, literature and music is a very good thing and will on the long run improve the way the black community develops.
TLDR; Most people try to fit in a mold, let's give the black community a mold that doesn't revolve arround crime.
>>
stress is a major contributor to the actions of police, I would pressume their actions are dictated by their emotions when entering nignog hoods, they immediately are angry knowing they could be killed at any moment, thus they act purely on emotion.
>>
>>693798226

I know, right? But it's not exactly easy to walk down to your local hardware store and buy enough of the right chemicals to make a bomb that will do significant damage, why you ask? Because those dangerous substances are controlled.

A bomb, maybe, but no way in the world one guy is taking out 5 cops with a car or a knife...
>>
>>693798015
>Train the blacks on how to properly act when stopped by law enforcement.

>be single black guy
>meet a girl
>start dating for a while
>she tells me she has a daughter
>fuck that i want out
>she manipulates social media to make me feel bad
>okay.jpg
>forced to stay in relationship
>we go for a drive to pick up her daughter from daycare
>kid screaming in the back seat
>gf screaming at me for driving too slow
>errybody screaming
>kill_me_now.gif
>cop pull us over
>here's_my_chance.wav
>"Good evening, sir. The reason I pulled you over is because you have a busted tail light. Can I see your licence and registration please."
>"I'VE GOT A GUN!! I'VE GOT A GUN!!"
>suicide_by_cop.mp4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>693797919
KEK
>>
>>693796149
I have clearly triggered you. Apologies.

Nowhere did I suggest that I'm against guns. I'm simply stating a matter of common sense. A population with the rights to carry a weapon presents a higher potential risk to a law enforcement officer than a population that doesn't have such rights. This is bound to lead to a harsher reaction by police in situations where they sense they are in danger.

Take what you will from that.
>>
>>693791849
You can't run a police state and expect people not to be pissed at the foot soldiers. I firmly believe a good solution is ending the punitive micromanagement of the minutiae of our lives. Stop the war on drugs and quit demanding our papers when something small goes wrong during traffic.
>>
>>693798436
Kek
>>
>>693798283
Who is going to pay for the storage on the servers? The cameras have to be on during every citizen contact and that video has to be stored for up to 6 months under the law. So who is paying for the storage capacity? Because we are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars if every cop wears one.
>>
>>693798254
its cool thanks for sharing it
>>
>>693796311
I think this discussion might be too advanced for people who are easily triggered like you. Go hang out with the rest of your cuck friends in another thread.
>>
>>693798463
this
>>
>>693791849
Two things:

>rotate cops between different work locations so no one gets too cynical from dealing with a certain type of citizen, race, class for too long

> all cops must go through extensive medical and fire rescue training so they do more than just clean up crime scenes and gain a better value for life
>>
>>693798185
I'm in cali meant to say 26 on phone, my bad. That is still grossly inadequate for the amount of authority given.

And 60 units... Ok so maybe two years at a community college... Like I said before..

Our police requirements are a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1423163483612.png (338 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423163483612.png
338 KB, 500x500
>>693798436
>>
>>693797567
So what happens when the 40% Latino population ends up winning the race war? Nueva Tijuana here we come
>>
>>693798407
but they shouldn't, police officers should be the most emotionless people possible - if they aren't maybe they're not cut for the job
>>
File: 1467521930360.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1467521930360.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>693791849
I'm not racist but people are stupid (of any race) if they think that alot of blacks do not live in a culture of causal violence and drugs. Statistics say that blacks commit most Crimes. Therefore why would a cop not choose to stop a black man over a white? The guy that was shot on the ground appeared to be fighting the cops. The other dude that was shot in the car was clearly shot for doing nothing . That was fucked up. That cop should be charged .
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 273x200
>>693796149
Not a libtard here but why do conservativefags think gun control is about marching into their houses and setting fire to their gun closets? Most gun control legislation is about requiring stricter background checks so retards don't get them.
>durr the bad people will get them anyway
I guess we should just legalize meth too then.
>>
>>693797909
>I am currently a criminal justice major.

>Want to be a cop/detective one day...

>I am by no means genius

>Our police training is a joke.

You don't say?
>>
>>693798723
I'm white and I'm ok with this.
Mexican culture is great in my opinion, seems like dudes are still on top in that culture, only without all the other hateful bullshit that comes with most other male dominated cultures.

And they're way more tolerable than niggers...

Even fucking cholos are better than straight up niggers
>>
>>693798815

You're right, we should replace them with AI robots, I'd feel much safer that way.
>>
>>693797916
>Blacks have been playing the victim since the 1960's when people watched police dogs attack marchers in Selma, Alabama on their T.V. sets.

This is bait right? I think you mean segregation, the had every right to be bitter.

>1991
>cops beat the living shit out of rodney king and its on video
>every single officer was found not guilty

This is why black people riot. What else can they do after the courts turn their backs on them. The same thing is happening today.
>>
>>693794126
wat?
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aXXcdvN2jJOKeHyWS39cGI2RtRsSfIqUSIzznlecAos/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>693798914
Das it mane
>>
>>693798556
Fuck i dont know Nigga, maybe re-routing all those sweet war on terror subidies into something more useful than making small town cops look all tacticool and acquiring useles hardware for everyday policing
>>
>>693798831
this
>>
>>693798831
>instructed to keep his hands visible after declaring he had a gun
>he did not keep his hands visible
>cop will face no charges because of this
>>
>>693797322
>Anti police rally
It was an anti police BRUTALITY rally. Big difference.
>>
>>693791849
>MUHSECONDAMENDMUNT
Drop nukes on all the Yank cities and towns. Give every yank a gun. Enrage all Yanks to kill each other. When all Yanks are dead, whiteys, nig nogs, spics and homos the world will sigh with relief.
>>
>>693797573
Politicians are what made the country the shithole it is now. They made the niggers what they are now, and all the other problems.
Deport them all.
>>
>>693798657
So 4 year degree and how many weeks in an academy? I'm all for it, but I don't think it will make a difference. You see the guy on the other end of the gun probably didn't go to college and isn't as sophisticated as us...
The 4 years of college would also make most of our police forces white again.
We are having trouble filling vacancies now because of the cop bashing going on now. We test for 35 openings and 175 people show up. When I joined up, 25 years ago their were 1000 applicants for 56 openings.
I don't think 4 year college grads are going to line up for a job where everyone is calling them racists on their first day on the job.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.