[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dallas shooting is white people's fault. “I will call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 277x182
Dallas shooting is white people's fault.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves, when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” - Hillary Clinton 08 July 2016.
>>
I've always enjoyed men's penises. In my mouth or in my asshole or in my hands or in all of the above. I love cock. -Op the current year
>>
>>693783437
She's right.
>>
File: October_Niggersurprise.jpg (100 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
October_Niggersurprise.jpg
100 KB, 576x1024
>>693783437

they're planning Obama's Third Mandate because people don't vote Killary
>>
she's absolutely right. whites have been the problem since the founding of the nation, and have gotten 100 times worse since donald trump showed up on the scene fanning the flames of racism, and creating a bigger divide than we have ever seen before.

this guy isn't even president yet, and has been able to destroy race relations and bring tensions to a new level. there is no way we can allow a racist like him and his followers to have any say in government.

fuck trump, fuck haters, fuck white racists.
>>
>>693784564
I wasn't going to vote trump, but I am now.
Thanks for swaying me.
>>
>>693784564
Black racists all g tho amirite?
>>
>>693784558
Hillary is the same as Obama. He doesn't need a 3rd Term. Hillary will be 3rd and 4th term Obama policy, and beyond.

She is already the next president. The electors will choose her no matter how the popular vote goes. Bill Clinton is an elector, and they have had numerous private meetings that the press has ignored. Sources leaked out that this is their plan for electors to pledge to Hillary similarly to how the super delegates did.

No matter how the popular vote goes, it will be announced that Hillary won by a tight margin. The public will be none the wiser, and won't know if it is a legitimate win or not.

Add this to the recent FBI decision to clear her of charges that would have anyone else sitting behind bars, and it all starts to make perfect sense.

Hillary will be the next president, it has been decided.
>>
>>693784564
>gotten 100 times worse since donald trump showed up

Thank you anon. I have been noticing the exact same thing. Obama should disqualify him from even running as soon as possible. He is inciting violence with his hateful message.
>>
>>693785189
Trump is an idiot that even makes Palin and Bush look like geniuses by contrast.

No way he can win anyway. Hillary has an 18 point lead over him and gains every time one of these shootings occur.
>>
>>693785569
Shooter was a democrat- once again.
>>
>>693784564
has nothing to do with the complete disregard for law by many blacks right?
>blacks commit crime
>whiteys fault for not "listening" to them
logic
>>
>>693785653
It really doesn't matter. The fact that it was a shooting alone helps the democrats and hurts the republicans. The public knows that it's the democratic party who stands tough on gun control.
>>
>>693785967
Yeah once again. It's not the blacks fault..... nothing ever is.

Liberal logic: Blame whitey, or blame the guns.

WTF happened to accountability in this country?
>>
>>693783437
It's funny all these Trump haters calling him stupid and a racist and a crooked person. They legitimately believe that when Hillary speaks she is being earnest and isn't just pandering like the expert politician she is. She doesn't give a fuck about you. The ones who are in charge have made their decision and now the FBI, Obama, et al are completely behind her. I mean, a sitting president just went out and campaigned for her the NEXT DAY after she wasn't indicted for "gross negligence" because she didn't "intend" to harm America. That's the fucking point of gross negligence...intent is irrelevant.

It's over.
>>
>>693784564
Wow really makes you think..
Guess I'm a #shillforhill now
>>
>>693786119
>went out and campaigned for her the NEXT DAY after she wasn't indicted for "gross negligence"

He was out campaigning for her on the SAME DAY. Hillary was on Air Force One with Obama while the FBI held the press conference. More proof that the fix was in.
>>
>>693785967
The public who isn't the brainwashed democratic sheep though sees through that bullshit - which is why the last push for gun control failed in Congress.
Remember - independents and republicans still outnumber democrats a little over 3-1.
>>
>>693785967
Thismis wuy im not a liberal. Its "cool and popular". Also liberals have no logic. They claim they are smart etc but they lack basic logical thinking. We are supposedly so smart, better then animals etc etc, but we cant ever be held responsible for our actions.. its alwats xyz fault and the persoon couldnt help
>>
>>693786118
Just keep your head in the sand. Keep believing all of that right wing propaganda.
>>
>>693784847
Bitch please, you were always going to vote trump
>>
>>693786268
She also got the podium with the presidential seal. That justbshows you right there.... 100% disrespectful
>>
>>693786355
>independents and republicans still outnumber democrats a little over 3-1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely FALSE.

Registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans by nearly 2:1. Look it up.
>>
>>693786268
My mistake.....though it highlights my point even more. The masses are massaged into what their opinions are. Facebook and social media have replaced the MSM in the way they do this. Most people who hate Trump will spout off the same memes about him they've heard on social media for like a fucking year now without ever once realizing that it's not their own conclusion. Same thing about people who hated Bernie. Don't forget.......it's HILLARY'S TURN now and that was decided even before Trump came along and almost ruined things for the establishment. Almost.

Maybe there's still hope that she loses, but I doubt it. He (Trump) needs to stop preaching to the choir already....we get it. He is great at branding himself to people with confirmation bias. But it's time to inject more substance, imho. Fuck.
>>
>>693786523
Nope. I was going to vote Jonnson, but now because of you guys, I'm going to vote trump.
Just to piss you off.
>>
Haha you poor Amerifags, your country has become a banana republic. I'm hoping for the worlds sake the election isn't tampered with and your leader is put into place by higher power. If it plays out that way we're all fucked
>>
>>693786628
Still won't matter.

Trump is at 36% while Hillary is at 57% in the national polling data.

Trump's getting creamed.
>>
>>693786481
Nah how about you keep your head up your ass. Please explain to me why we are now at a point where if some minority breaks the law, or someone shoots someone its not their failt? Its the whites fault, or the guns fault? Please use your logic
>>
>>693783437
The sniper attack was by a black guy who said he was mad about black lives matter so he...shot police... I don't understand his logic but he was black.

The other black guys who where gunned down for no reason this week where shot by white cops.

However that's not white people's fault that's poor training on the polices part.

Like that one guy who was pulled over due to a broken light, he said he has a legaly owned gun in the car as an FYI like your supposed to do, the cop asked to see his license and when he reached to get his license the cop shot him multiple times.

No idea what the cop was thinking that time, told him to get his card, than shot him for getting his card.

Brutal.
>>
>>693786481
>muh right wing propaganda

How do you know you haven't just been brainwashed by liberal propaganda just like those on the right?

>really thinking that in the two party establishment system that one side is corrupt and one side is totally altruistic and only one of those sides uses propaganda through social media
>>
>>693786733
Depends on which polls you look at, anon. Polls are not static and there are multiple polls released daily. Also methodology is important to note. Don't be such a fag and cherry-pick your favorite poll as a substitute for an argument for Hillary.
>>
>>693786733
You think poles mean anything? Didn't poles say over and over trump would never have gotten as far as he has through the primary's? I don't know how you could put any trust in them at this point. In fact the opposite seems to happen so that play out for trump
>>
>>693786606
>>693786606
>hurrrrrr I can't into basic reading comprehension
He said independents and republicans outnumber - ie everyone who isn't a democrat.
Try not to be fucking retarded..
Oh wait you're a democrat. Never mind.
>>
File: 127948738572375.png (357 KB, 810x711) Image search: [Google]
127948738572375.png
357 KB, 810x711
I'm disapointed in you /b/
>>
>>693786836
As an outside observer I would like to point out you both are brainwashed. It looks like American 2 party politics is all about propaganda and 0 facts.

Seriously seeing American right and American left arguing is like seeing a North and South Korean argue.

Oh also both sides are rigged internaly and you don't really have free elections.
>>
>>693783437
Funny how the timing of this whole thing played out.

Hillary was at the top of every news cycle 24/7 with the whole FBI Director's press conference and all.

Then all of a sudden, BAM 3 nigs, in 3 separate locations get shot, and then cops get sniped. Just like that, the whole FBI story goes away.

Now we have a story about "race" and "gun control". Big for Hillary Clinton.

Sounds almost too convenient to be mere coincidence doesn't it?
>>
>>693786733
If I call and ask only one region where support is strong for one candidate, I can get skewed polls too.
Weeee lying with cherry picking is a go, Houston!
>>
>>693783437
Welp, I thought only an idiot would vote for trump, but after she said this its pretty clear PILES of democrats are going to vote for anyone but her.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
>>693783437
>>
>>693786926
Real Clear Politics combines all of the national polls. That's where I get my polling data, and it has been historically very accurate.
>>
>>693784564
>white people are a big problem
>Trump is the racist one

liberals are so dumb
>>
>>693787042
That was basically my point to that other anon. It's funny seeing someone on the right or the left telling their adversary to "stop drinking the kool-aid" or "stop falling victim to left or right wing propaganda" when, on average, they have subscribed to the propaganda that best reflects their pre-established opinions. Critical thinking and hesitance to form an opinion until an objective scan of actual facts is a lost art form in this day of bite-sized, social-media, meme-tiered information bits. I weep for most in my generation.
>>
>>693786821
>No idea what the cop was thinking that time, told him to get his card, than shot him for getting his card.
Watch the video, its pretty clear you didnt. The cop did it because the stupid nigger didnt listen to his instructions and gave him reason to think he was in danger.
>>
>>693787097
Same shit happened in 2012 right before elections - Colorado theater, etc.
Mass murders everywhere that lead to gun control attempts. All the shooters were also democrats then too.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 214x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 214x160
>>693784564
Thank you for restoring my faith in /b/romanity! No need to read another post, little fellas. This guy's got it.
>>
>>693787199
>muh polls
Have you learned nothing from previous primary/general elections or is this your first one? Not trying to chide, but I'll bet this is your first presidential election that you've been able to actually participate in.
>>
>>693787097
Seeing that a shooting happens in that garbage country basicly every day and a mass shooting on avarage every 9 days it's not convince, hell it's not even a statistical anomaly.

It was less likely that a major shooting wouldn't happen around the time Shillery was being investigated than would.
>>
File: muh tinfoil hat.jpg (8 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
muh tinfoil hat.jpg
8 KB, 214x236
>>693787097
>>
>>693784564
Get the fuck out and go live in Africa or some shit.
>>
>>693787311
yea the white people are so racist, black people don't commit a disproportionate amount of crimes they just get unfairly prosecuted cuz of systematic racism, every single cop and judge in america is racist and just hates black people for no reason. dindu nuthin
>>
>>693787199
HEY BUDDY! PSSSST OVER HERE!
Guess what?
Polls also said Trump wouldn't be the republican nomination.
Guess where we are.
>>
>>693784950
>this
America isn't a nation but a corporation. The people don't choose the leaders, the shareholders do.
>>
>>693787249
How is reaching for your licence after being asked to get it putting someone in danger?

I don't see him reaching for a gun, saying he was going to shoot him, no the cop was just a pussy and felt the need to excite someone because "black people are scary"

Well that and Americans are generaly retarded so he can't be faulted for being apart of a handicapped nation.
>>
>>693786821
1) jot legally owned
2) suspected of robbery
3) he told him not to move
4) he went to grab something after being toldmto not move
5) cop was asian not white
6) cop shot because he didnt follow instructions and appeared to be an immediate threat
>>
>>693787395
The level of dumb with Trump supporters is absolutely astonishing to me.
>>
>>693787249
I guess a taste or a non lethal shot was not an option huh? Black guy sneezes you shoot him in the neck right away.
>>
>>693787389
>mass shooting every 9 days
Get the fuck out with that fucking lie.
>2 people get shot at (not hit, not killed) at a convenience store
>OMG ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING OMGWTFBBQ GUNS R BAD AND NEED BANNING BECAUSE ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING
Fuck off. Come try to take them, bitch.
>>
>>693787689
when someone's a part of a group that commits 60% of violent crimes despite being 12% of the population, you'd have to be really naive not to judge them.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1136x640
>>693787311
Get a grip Jamal. If whites are such a problem feel free to stop participating in our culture and move back to Africa.
>>
>>693787815
Cops are trained to shoot to kill, and not stop shooting until suspect is dead.
>>
>>693787758
>cop was asian not white

He was a "white asian", just like Zimmerman was a "white hispanic". The media is always inventing new races, to help promote the leftist agenda.
>>
>>693787249
"raise your right pinky while getting the card"
>raises left pinky
>gets shot
Makes sense
>>
>>693787212
Agreed.
>>
>>693783437
"African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere"
It's the other way around, white kids are scared to go around with all then niggers around
>>
>>693787758
Oh so US cops are poorly traind and only know lethal force?

Good thing they don't atleast drive up to 12 year Olds and shoot them within 12 seconds of arriving no questions asked.... Oh wait.

Damn Muricans are such pussies, how would they even function without their hand held security blankets? Probably roll up in the fetal position and cry until the gun was given back to them lol.
>>
File: image.png (370 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>693787805
>all democrats are smart, all republicans are dumb

This video would tend to show the exact opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
>>
>>693787758
You know all of this because you were there right? Police still haven't released anything from the cops perspective. Zero.
>>
>>693787689
>How is reaching for your licence after being asked to get it putting someone in danger?
First of all, why didnt he already have that out? I mean when was the last time you got pulled over and not asked liceense and reg?
2. He told him to not move after he said he had a gun, he failed to listen. Hey officer i have a gun, and then quicky reach to get something. Gee i wonder if he could be a threat
>>
File: Hillary Tweet - Delusional.png (188 KB, 1198x686) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Tweet - Delusional.png
188 KB, 1198x686
>>693788042
Well this is from a delusional leftist cunt (pic related).
>>
>>693783437
Another missing chromosome'd Trump supporter who's mad that Hilary will be president.
>>
>>693784564
Don't forget black racist.
>>
>>693788249
Once again your speculating.
>>
>>693787896
So basicly kill everyone because fear?

>>693787944
Yes, poor training, Muricans sure are dumb.

But look on the bright side, Muricans kill Muricans in much higher volumes than foreign terrorists or all that so Muricans are doing all the work for them.

A nation that self exturminates it's self is kind of brutal, but less Muricans I'm the world.
>>
>>693788116
>Oh so US cops are poorly traind and only know lethal force?
So tell me how do you handle it. Guy has gun, reaching for something. 50% chance its the gun. Quick what do you do
>>
>>693788343
Racism by the modern definition can not be conducted by a minority against a majority.

So no....
>>
>>693788116
>guns
>handheld security blankets

You are pathetic and you have no frame of reference about the history of human conflict nor the origin of human inequality. You can meme your way into sounding smart around your shit friends, but you have no friends on /b/. Just words. And yours are nothing but inane platitudes that you didn't even come up with on your own.
>>
>>693783437
>white people's fault

Stopped reading there, idiot.
>>
>>693788233
Its called reading. Stuff has come out. Sorry its not all in once place in talking point form, maybe learn to do some research
>>
>>693788433
We don't know what happened. Why are you filling in the blanks yourself anon?
>>
>>693788249
So basicly Muricans cops are VERY poorly traind? Yeah I know that, boy the education in your country is pretty bad.
>>
>>693788542
That was OPs point. Clearly not pro-Hillary.
>>
>>693788417
That's ok. We'll be around long enough to watch Muslims wipe out your shithole country first.
allahu akbar, bitch.
>>
>>693788433
>Oh so pig asks person for ID
>person reaches for ID
pig shoots person because he's a racist pussy.
>>
>>693788551
Okay so post a statement from the police backing up your claims. Oh you can't okay cool.
>>
>>693788351
Cept its all fact. Just because the facts dont support your narrative doesnt mean its speculation
>>
>>693788551
>Its called reading.

Stormfront doesn't count.
>>
>>693788126
Saved. Glad somebody finally made a spreadsheet of all their contradictions.
>>
File: Poles.jpg (368 KB, 2279x3000) Image search: [Google]
Poles.jpg
368 KB, 2279x3000
>>693786972
>poles
>>
File: image.png (584 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584 KB, 1136x640
>>693788456
Ya right Marxist
>>
>>693788731

kek

See >>693787805
>>
>>693788417
no but because he was black there was a higher chance that he actually was reaching for a gun. the officer, being around crime all the time, would know that more then anybody.
>>
>>693788433
>50% chance it's the gun

Nice number, he also had a child in the car, I can say 50% chance he was reaching for her, 50%chance he was reaching for his dick, 50% chance he saw a quarter on the ground.

Just because he has a gun in the car dosnt mean he's reaching for it, he was reaching in his pocket, not a gun in his waistband or in a holster.

He could be in a speedo and he reaches in to scratch his ass you you Muricans would be like "50% chance he's reaching for a gun because ones in the house dispite him not reaching for a gin"

Boy you Muricans are dumb
>>
>>693784950
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, show me it please
>>
>>693788497
Gum are just Muricans security blankets, too much of a pussy to handle the world without a rooty tooty point and shooty.

You call me pathetic but I don't need a security blanket to feel safe.

Go hold your gun and suck your thumb you big baby.
>>
File: 1445196267938.jpg (52 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1445196267938.jpg
52 KB, 618x618
>>693783437
>>
>>693788871
"i have a gun"
"don't move"
*reaches for id and gets shot*

doesnt sound stupid to me
>>
>>693788871
Public education math here - you just made up 150%.
Please report back to school.
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 640x1136
>>693788846
Nice straw man
>>
>>693789038
thanks for posting
thus being baited.

faggot.
>>
>>693788637
Not likely, the US will probably be gone within 10 years and the terrorists haven't even gotten through with Europe.

Oh yeah I'm not a yeoropoor, hundreds of nations in the world not all are in Europe.

Hasn't even been a terrorist attack in my country in years and the last one was one guy who didn't do much.
>>
>>693789030
lol bad troll. or incredibly dumb. I think the former though. Enjoy feeling superior by actually being inferior. Also, have a good summer.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_085904.jpg (88 KB, 760x410) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_085904.jpg
88 KB, 760x410
>>
>>693788863
No Muricans are just shit at everything abd afraid of everything.

I bet when a bee flies by they shit their pants and start shooting people because scary!
>>
>>693787900
I'm a 46 year old man who voted for Regan. I'm just trying to help you get a clue and grow up a little. Your reply proves your ignorance and deep seeded bigotry.
>>
>>693788456
The fuck kind of retard definition of racism is that?
>>
>>693789092
>dosnt understand examples and thinks it's all one big number

Thank you for proving my point!
>>
>>693789260
Sure thing sport.
>>
>>693789038
>Angry Hillary supporter not believing that she actually said that.

The statement echoed a tweet from Friday morning.

"White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day."

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 8, 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-blame-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/
>>
>>693789530
>breitbart
>credible

pick only 1
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 790x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 790x674
>>693784564
Sorry but you're wrong
Nuthin personnel kid
>>
>>693786821
>poor training on the polices part
It's not poor training. It's bad attitudes. This have been going on a long time. "Arthur Raper estimated, from his study of one hundred lynchings, that �at least one-half of the lynchings are carried out with police officers participating, and that in nine-tenths of the others the officers either condone or wink at the mob action." From http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1979/2/79.02.04.x.html
>>
>>693789320
Not a troll just 100% correct

Guns are Murican security blankets because fact, Americans are afraid of absolutely everything around them.

There's a squirrel that live in my backyard that has more courage than your avarage Murican.
>>
>>693789591
ad hominem

go search twitter then faggot.
>>
>>693789414
Bullshit. I'm 41, born in '75. You'd have been born in 1970, making you 14 when Reagan last ran for president in 1984.
Fucking lying piece of shit.
>>
File: 52734336.jpg (100 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
52734336.jpg
100 KB, 480x357
>>693784564
>mfw faggots are still pretending that racism can be ended/prevented.

You're fucking delusional.
>>
File: 1465811938154.jpg (72 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
1465811938154.jpg
72 KB, 497x750
>>693783437
#BLACKLIESMATTER
>>
>>693789591
^ no him
Personally i've found breitbart quite credible, you just have to be capable of distinguishing opinions from facts.
>>
>>693789476
>oh shit, someone can math - make it look like it wasn't what I said
>>
>>693789785
>Reagan

Speaking of Reagan, most conservatives don't realize that Obama's policies are to the right of Reagan's Hillary is probably only slightly right of Reagan.
>>
>>693785569
The same news media was reporting the UK was going to vote to stay in the EU. Don't. Trust. Media.
>>
>>693786481
>responsibility
>personal accountability
>safety with firearms

Gee fucking whiz that's some harmful propaganda. This is why liberals are faggots, You say stupid shit like this. Nothings ever your fault and someone else has to pay for and clean up after you. A lazy, good for nothing, crybaby is all a liberal has ever been or ever will be.
>>
>>693790170
They all have an agenda. Some just way more obvious than others.
>>
>>693786481
You're a moron.
>>
>>693790054
That's because both Democrats and Republicans are both authoritarian fucks on different sides of the same coin.
There is no real difference any more - just choose which one is you want to fuck over your rights to willingly while you smile and accept their shit sandwich they force feed you.
>>
>>693789861
Pretty sure that poster was making a point that they too can pull numbers out of their ass. Just like your initial 50%

150% is a meaningless number. Just like 50% is a meaningless guess of the likelihood the guy was reaching for a gun.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466779616289.jpg (19 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466779616289.jpg
19 KB, 480x240
>>693784564
You are fucking retarded, Hillary refuses to treat blacks with respect, she treats them like children, while Trump hasn't said ANYTHING bad about them.

t. Foreigner in Norway who didn't break into the country, I got here legally, fuck those people.
>>
>>693789785
I guess you're right. I was born in 1970 and first got to vote in the '88 election which was Bush 46. I worked on Regan's '84 campaign passing out fliers with my mom, a prominent political activist and fundraiser in one of the most important electoral states, Ohio. Bush 46 stayed at my stepfather's home on several occasions. Mary Ellen Withrow was at my home all the time back when I was a kid too.

Don't lose focus on the point, little fella.
>>
>>693790322
No shit. What I'm saying is, 'don't trust the reported poll numbers, especially from sources who fucking donated to $hillary's campaign.'
>>
>>693790405
>muh meme makes it true

Are you seriously that retarded?
>>
>>693790430
Once a liar, always a liar.
You have no credibility now thanks to that.
>>
Who the fuck says "I have a gun officer" before reaching for their gun anyway?

If you were an actual threat, wouldn't you keep that tidbit to yourself as long as you could?
>>
>>693790523
Fucking google it m8, it's true
>>
>>693790571
Says Johnny Internet, so therefore it's true. You're the coolest guy you know.
>>
>>693783437
They are literally the cause of everything that is wrong with the world. We must destroy that entire shit race.
>>
>>693790607
a dumb nigger, that's who.
>>
>>693790430
>I got caught lying, maybe if I lie some meow I can convince them I wasn't lying
Your representatives are rubbing off on you
>>
>>693790695
Ha. you got me there /b/ro
>>
>>693789260
Where's it going?
>>
>>693790523
I found this in less than a second.

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

There were more but I just took the first one I saw.
>>
>>693790759
I suppose it's time for "I know you are but what am I?" with some genius debate like that you're tossing around.

Feel confident that you won the internet I guess. Stay in your bubble, it serves you well.
>>
File: tumblr_nnsmt3CSGF1u5ddqjo3_400.gif (2 MB, 388x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsmt3CSGF1u5ddqjo3_400.gif
2 MB, 388x367
>>693790405
>>693790523
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500

Whoever doesn't know this is most likely a media sheep.

Baaaaah fucking pathetic people.
>>
>>693790607
Missed the point where he was just smart enough to be A) a Crip and B) a suspect in an armed robbery a few days prior, did you? Also, the local police say he did not have a CCP from them.
>>
>>693790923
>those comments on the article though.....

Clearly a right-wing blog, and not a credible news source.

Thanks for playing though.
>>
>>693790985
I'd love to stay in my bubble but LIBERALS KEEP OPENING MY FUCKING BORDERS REEEEE
>>
>>693791066
Well they could easily be lying to cover their own asses.
>>
File: 1468033463902.png (435 KB, 689x501) Image search: [Google]
1468033463902.png
435 KB, 689x501
It was at this moment that the Jews won and the white race died out.
>>
>>693791090
kek this guy's argument is "im biased against it, therefore it is wrong"
>>
>>693790985
Sorry guys. I just found out from another thread that my penis is below average girth. So I came in here to tell lies to make myself feel better. I hope you can all forgive me
>>
>>693789591
>>693791090
>only MSNBC is a credible news source
>>
>>693784564
I can tell you right now it is not Trump that is straining race relations, it is black people.

The BLM movement has joined the ranks of Feminism and Islam, in that it preaches piece outwardly, but ideologically breeds hate and seperation, and creates an "us against them" mentality.

Trump is simply a reaction to this problem, which is why blacks need to remember they are only 10% of the vote, and that they are going to piss enough conservatives off to the point where Trump is going to end up getting voted into office. Hell, I'm liberal for the most part, and with Bernie out of the picture I'm seriously considering Trump.
>>
>>693791231
Oh, they hacked his Facebook page and photoshopped a fuck ton of pictures, connected him to a Crips Facebook group, etc? Jesus dude. The bitch whole livestreamed it is just as big a POS. She lied about the taillights being busted. He was pulled over as suspect in an armed robbery, fold the cops he had a gun, and failed to fucking comply to keep his hands visible. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to see why he was goddamned shot.
>>
LOL
democrats only rebuttal
>she didn't actually say that
WTF?
>>
>>693783437
Why haven't the nigger families ingrained into the nigger kids and grandkids, to respect cops and laws.
Do not crime all day everyday. Show respect to cops, never flee from the law, be polite and always cooperate with the law. If you need a lawyer, you will get a lawyer.
>>
>>693791066
If he's a crip that's one thing. Doesn't call for execution by a cop in front of his family though. But a suspect for a crime doesn't mean shit. Not to mention the cop didn't know any of that shit at the time, given that he hadn't even handed over his ID
>>
>>693791395
Pics of your mum and all will be forgive
>>
File: 1466436456934.gif (647 KB, 450x660) Image search: [Google]
1466436456934.gif
647 KB, 450x660
>>693791090
See >>693791090
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500
>>693790923
Lrn2sauceanon
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500
>>
>>693791707
I'm not saying all Crips should be executed on sight. I'm saying if he was presenting as a fucking gangbanger, told the cops he had a gun and then reached for something, refusing to keep his hands in the open, it's not a difficult task to imagine WHY the cop shot his dumb ass.
>>
>>693791459
>What is right-wing propaganda

Seriously? You present these shitty sources and actually expect people to take you seriously.
>>
>>693791707
>Execution
Please, please, go and read a fucking dictionary
>>
Fuck that serial killing whore.
>>
>>693790992
>WSJ

Again, a very conservative slanted organization.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>693791935
>>
>>693790607
If you are carrying legally - it is advised to tell the officer during a stop that you have it. Make sure the officer can see both of your hands clearly until you are directed to move. This is for your safety and the officer's. Show the paperwork, no harm - no foul, you are on your way. Nobody has to die if you act sensibly.
>>
File: face_palm_max.jpg (22 KB, 482x500) Image search: [Google]
face_palm_max.jpg
22 KB, 482x500
Nigger shoots cops. Niggers, BLM, ABP, and other niggers calling for more shootings.

Hillary blames whites.

DAFUQ???

This bitch is too fucking stupid to president.
>>
>>693791586
Because nigger culture aggrandizes thug life, the hood, violence, being uneducated, and hating/killing cops.

No culture that actually has values that align with Western Society are held down. They are welcomed into it and allowed every opportunity to contribute to socitial advancement. Asians were brought into the US as slaves to build the intercontinental railroads. Three generations later and they are more educated and make more money than the white men who somehow keep the black people down.
>>
>>693792219
>Because nigger culture aggrandizes thug life, the hood, violence, being uneducated, and hating/killing cops.

And libs will tell you that they have a right to embrace their culture.
>>
>>693791952
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>693792307
Culture that is antithetical to the greater society and the people who are within/subjected to the culture are not benefiting anyone.

They have the right to chose to be thugs. But then they do not get the right to complain when they aren't respected like doctors.
>>
>>693792219
Funnily theres quite a lot of evidence to support saying that nigger culture is what makes them stupid, the Eyferth Study in particular does quite well
>>
>>693792217
Pretty much sums it up.

This along with the whole string of lies revealed by the FBI makes me wonder how anyone with half a brain could vote for her.
>>
>>693786821
He was pulled over because he matches description of an earlier robber. He did not have a conceal carry license. Source: home town tv station and county sheriff. Facts presented by MSM are, once again, lies.
>>
File: racerelation.jpg (24 KB, 667x443) Image search: [Google]
racerelation.jpg
24 KB, 667x443
>>693784564
Its the first black president that destroy race relations. "The police acted stupidly".---Obama 2009
>>
>>693792755
wrong. he is only part of the equation because he is black, and that pisses off conservatives having a black man in the white house.
>>
>>693784448
>>693784564
She isn't right.
Fuck niggers. Hang yourself, you had better be baiting.
>>
File: 1464722940463.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1464722940463.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>>693792943
>>
>>693792694
Because Trump is an all-out moron, His only supporters are white redneck racist types who he resonates well with. He is so fucking stupid that it is laughable and sad all at the same time.

Hillary although not great, is still a million times better than any republican.
>>
File: 0lat.jpg (113 KB, 656x898) Image search: [Google]
0lat.jpg
113 KB, 656x898
>>693786821
>this week where shot by white cops
NO...not white.
>>
>>693792512
So is it my responsibility, or even possible for me as a white guy, to tell them to stop acting like scum and grow up? Can I tell them to.change their culture? How would go about fixing black culture to shift and align itself with white or even Asian culture that values education and hard work?
>>
>>693793091
not black = white for the MSM
>>
File: 1468033463902.png (354 KB, 689x498) Image search: [Google]
1468033463902.png
354 KB, 689x498
>>693793090
fuck off shill
>>
>>693793108
Sadly it's a self perpetuating problem, and suspiciously very rich people are funding the organization made to put blacks even lower, BLM.

I really wish I could SERIOUSLY help blacks out in Murica but they're entire sub-culture is made to be inferior.
>>
>>693789530
>White Americans need to do a better job of listening

Black Americans need to do a better job of obeying the law
>>
>>693793453
This right here is why I carry weapons on me at all times.
>>
>>693783867
>current year
Top Kek
>>
>>693793453
Niggers nig....

Then they be like....

"White people don't give us respect."
>>
>>693793453
Starting gang violence at such a young age. It makes me so proud :^)
>>
>>693793910
Niggers fight in groups 4 to 1, 5 to 1.

Blacks fight 1 on 1 like others.

There is a very distinct difference between niggers and blacks.
>>
>>693790667
Sorry, but that's how the real world works, kiddo.
Good to know the liberal ideologies of blatant denial are still alive and kicking in you.
>>
>>693784564
This has got to be bait, no quotes no proof no substance, no examples of Trumps influence. This has to be bait it just has to be please anon tell me this is bait.
>>
File: wha.jpg (12 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
12 KB, 300x189
>>693792998
go figure...made America great again.
>>
>>693788139
>video

I like how CNN's camera was there, but I'll bet that they never aired this. They were waiting for the Trump supporters to say something that could be portrayed as hateful or racist, and it never happened, so to them "nothing to see here".
>>
>>693794229
Welfare happened....

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".
>>
As long as there is a poverty gap both sides will be racist to the other because it's the unknown, that's a fact. Some black people have crossed the barrier to becoming part of the rich but no enough to accept that this is a poor against rich issue. If a rich white kid grew up with Tyrone from the hood he would understand him better, but in truth blacks are the majority of the poor and whites are rich, they both never see each other so they never understand each other and soon as 1 does wrong by the other they demonize each other. Fear of the unknown anons
>>
>>693794381
Right faggot, and I'm sure that's what he actually said too.
>>
Im just gonna leave some actual science here for you guys:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0141854.PDF

If you're too lazy to read it, I'll highlight some relevant sections from the abstract:
>A geographically-resolved, multi-level Bayesian model is used to analyze the data presented in the U.S. Police-Shooting Database (USPSD) in order to investigate the extent of racial bias in the shooting of American civilians by police officers in recent years.
> The results provide evidence of a significant bias in the killing of unarmed black Americans relative to unarmed white Americans, in that the probability of being {black, unarmed, and shot by police} is about 3.49 times the probability of being {white, unarmed, and shot by police} on average
> Furthermore, the results of multi-level modeling show that there exists significant heterogeneity across counties in the extent of racial bias in police shootings, with some counties showing relative risk ratios of 20 to 1 or more.
> There is no relationship between county-level racial bias in police shootings and crime rates (even race-specific crime rates), meaning that the racial bias observed in police shootings in this data set is not explainable as a response to local-level crime rates
>>
>>693794568
It's exactly what he said. Note the quote marks.

Google is your friend.
>>
File: turnwhite.jpg (179 KB, 979x766) Image search: [Google]
turnwhite.jpg
179 KB, 979x766
>>693794531
>Some black people have crossed the barrier to becoming part of the rich
when they do, they slowly transform themselves to look white...instead of being proud to be black.
>>
>>693794381
I always knew Bain was at the heart of this
Fucking John Bain did it again
>>
File: ljohnson.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
ljohnson.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
>>693794568
don't be lazy, google is your friend
>>
>>693794737
>it's on da internets so it be true

Autist
>>
>>693794670
Amusing. Does the study assess the ramification of an ethnicity steeped in crime and criminality and how that will bias police interactions with said ethnicity?
>>
>>693784564
Reads like bait, but people really are this fucking stupid, so ..

Obama's the fucking racist-activist turd who has been ruining race relations for the last 8 years.
>>
>>693794958
Nice meme, but that still doesn't make it true.
>>
>>693794568
http://politics.stackexchange.com/questions/2867/lbj-quote-did-he-actually-say-this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
>>
>>693795181

see >>693795011
>>
>>693786118
>wrong with this country
People want Civil Rights, but they dont want the Civil Responsibilities that go with them.
>>
>>693795117
Yeah, if you had even read my post you'd have answered your own question already.
> There is no relationship between county-level racial bias in police shootings and crime rates (even race-specific crime rates)

So on other words, increased crime rates for specific races cannot explain the observed data, i.e., bias is not caused by blacks simply showing higher crime rates.
>>
>>693783437
the only thing black parents fear is their kid getting shot while robbing the store
>>
>>693783437
#CutForBlackLives
>>
>>693786119
Also notice that any news of Hillary-FBI has been completely out of the news ever since Dallas ... she's probably dancing on all their graves with joy.
>>
>>693794772
No anon it's just black that get money, the reason we don't see this happen a lot if when your poor you have no opportunity, white kids probably going to college and starting a life, Tyrone not so much, Not saying it has anything to do with black not being able to be as smart as whites but when you are in the slums, the poor don't worry about education and this is why they never get out. This makes it look like a race thing when really crimes face is a black man's face at this time, they commit more crime and bottom line is these cops have had little interactions with people like Tyrone, he hears about the crime and demonizes them, Tyrone demonizes whitey to so he doesn't trust them neither, by the end of the day the problems are blacks and whites arnt in tune with each other debtor the race gap and these cops should have there jobs, shooting off 4-6 rounds just isn't right of training, it's panic shooting.
>>
>>693783437
"The talk" also known as common sense of knowing you shouldn't commit crimes or try to resist arrest because that might end up with you getting shot.
>>
File: nooooo.gif (491 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
nooooo.gif
491 KB, 500x282
>>693795262
>wah.. I'm putting my fingers in my ears, and i can't here you.
>if i keep denying the truth it will go away.

I hope the fuck that you're just trolling, and not this uninformed. Please go Google this, there are 1000s of sources on it.
>>
>>693795549
>implying that this wasn't intentional
>>
>>693795660
>i can't here you

HEAR..... moron.

Your whole argument is invalidated.
>>
>>693795262
Did you read where the quote came from? Are you fucking stupid?
Ronald Kessler's book "Inside the White House" is the source, you inbred fuckstain. He writes about all kinds of behind the scenes shit in D.C.
>>
>>693795855
It was also caught on an open mic.
>>
>>693784448
You black people or niggers for that matter need to stop acting like all cops are after you when in fact they are only doing their job and when an individual acts up which is the case 99.999% of the time when it's a nigger involved, the cop just has to protect himself and those around him. Why are you niggers carrying guns for? Are you living in a war ridden country or is it just to protect yourself from other niggers? The so called cafeteria supervisor was also a member of the cribs gang, no wonder he carried a gun. The other guy was illegally carrying a gun, sure the cop over reacted and shouldn't have shot him point blank but you need to realize you niggers are not stable. If you continue to be bad members of society, you will continue to see yourself being shot by cops no matter how many freaking times you yell #blacklivesmatter
>>
File: japanese1.png (1 MB, 1512x902) Image search: [Google]
japanese1.png
1 MB, 1512x902
>>693795339
A good example is comparing blacks with Japanese.
>>
>>693795394
The John Jay College of Criminal Justice says otherwise - http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
>>
Let's break this down.

>"I call for white people, like myself..."
I am going to make blatantly disrespectful generalizations that ignores the struggles of individuals from police injustice - who happen to be white.

>"To put ourselves in the shoes of those African American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’"
I am calling for 73% of the US population, assuming that none of them experience the same struggles, to live with a victim complex and to pretend that they live in a generalization of black culture created by the rise of social media.

>"about, you now,"
I expect everyone to know beforehand about the following statements.

>"how to really protect themselves, when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police."
That all policemen are bad. That the problem isn't with individual police officers, but with the entire system in general. That no police officer is willing to risk their lives to protect the citizens. That we would let the actions of the few dictate the lives and experiences of the many. That we should raise our children and grandchildren to disrespect those that protect us, even when the protectors are stopping one person to protect the lives of others.

Yeah, let's cluster all white people, not people, but white people together. Let's assume that none of them share the same experiences as African-Americans. Let's take advantage of the death of Philando Castile (in vain) to promote your election platform. Let's ignore the targeted attack on police officers. Let's ignore the real problems in America and turn our minds to an issue that is rapidly declining.
>>
>>693795660
sure kid
>>
>>693795855
sure kid
>>
>>693796093
sure kid
>>
>>693788139
> Fat
Checked
> BLM T-shirt
Checked
> BLM pin
Checked
> Homo flag pin
Checked

Classical anti-Trump. I'm glad to see black leftists are as stupid as white ones. Maybe that's why they think we are all equal.
>>
>>693796263
Sure kid.
>>
>>693795763
>implying it wasnt intentional
Wasnt implying one way or the other .. although i am skeptical of tin-hat theories.

That said, the news anchors are practically glowing with jack-me-off joy as well, they're so happy to be covering something besides Hillary and her nation security violations. Look at 'em - behind their thin veil of token grief, they are happier than pigs in shit.
>>
>>693796189
This says nothing about comparative probability of being shot when unarmed.
>>
File: trump_face05b.jpg (254 KB, 1312x1316) Image search: [Google]
trump_face05b.jpg
254 KB, 1312x1316
>>693783437
"I'm a huge faggot. Please rape my face."
-Donald Trump 09 July 2016
>>
>>693796628
>I'm so mad - anon 09 July 2016
>>
File: 1468034845726.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468034845726.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>
File: terrorists_325591.jpg (73 KB, 628x460) Image search: [Google]
terrorists_325591.jpg
73 KB, 628x460
>>693788287
>>
File: Hillary_umad.jpg (12 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_umad.jpg
12 KB, 277x182
>>693796721
no u
>>
>>693796738
All democrats too....
>>
File: trump_cuck04.jpg (82 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck04.jpg
82 KB, 940x529
>>693796735
indeed
>>
File: trump_face0.jpg (269 KB, 1789x1516) Image search: [Google]
trump_face0.jpg
269 KB, 1789x1516
>>693796842
citation needed
>>
File: 1468034523801.jpg (12 KB, 350x289) Image search: [Google]
1468034523801.jpg
12 KB, 350x289
>>693796797
>about to get after you like a spice-smoking hobo
>>
File: Trump - Literally Hitler.jpg (34 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
Trump - Literally Hitler.jpg
34 KB, 750x710
>>
File: Trump racism.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Trump racism.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
>>
File: trump_hillarysm.jpg (132 KB, 1051x1030) Image search: [Google]
trump_hillarysm.jpg
132 KB, 1051x1030
little donnie supports Hillary, you should too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
File: HillDawg_very_metal.jpg (109 KB, 465x341) Image search: [Google]
HillDawg_very_metal.jpg
109 KB, 465x341
>>693796948
>>
File: Trump - racist.jpg (86 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
Trump - racist.jpg
86 KB, 594x393
>>
>>693783437
>Dallas shooting is black people's fault.
>“I will call for black people, like yourself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those poloice officer's families who fear every time their spouse goes on a call, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how their husband or wife was shot and killed by a wild, violent nig nog who dindu nuffin,” - Hillary Clinton 08 July 2016.
>>
File: Scotland_loves_trump.jpg (87 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
Scotland_loves_trump.jpg
87 KB, 480x960
they love him in Scotland
>>
ITT: the worn out "racist" meme.

If the libs don't like you, they'll call you a racist, and that means they win, in their book.
>>
>>693797234
>I'm so butthurt
>>
>>693797202
As if Eurocucks now shit about murican government
>>
File: trump_ole.jpg (33 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
trump_ole.jpg
33 KB, 534x401
>>693797604
As if trump and his mongoloid army of followers know shit about murican government
>>
File: warren_sick_burn.jpg (30 KB, 577x388) Image search: [Google]
warren_sick_burn.jpg
30 KB, 577x388
>>
>>693783437
>Dallas shooting is white people's fault.

It is. Why does her stating facts make you so mad?
>>
>>693788456
Hate for another race is not considered racism because the race spreading the hate is the minority? What kind of backwards logic is that?

Equality is supposed to mean equality.
>>
>>693796870
Looks shopped. Look at the pixels.
>>
>>693798260
>minority race can't be racist

This is classic liberal redefining words to fit their agenda. They do it all the time.

This allows only them to use it, and disqualify use in ways they don't like.

IOW..... Browbeating.... See >>693788808
>>
>>693798324
Of course it's fake.
Damn you trump supporters are idiots.
>>
>>693797806
We know more than the regressive leftist fuckwads voting for big sister
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.