[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so hard to just fucking comply with police officers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: results.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
why is it so hard to just fucking comply with police officers?

black people are the racist ones here thinking they can get away with their crimes because white officers arent allowed to treat them like the criminals they are. and when they get shot and killed for resisting society gets all butthurt.
>>
https://youtu.be/U98_qTwrZ0A

Sometimes you do but they still kill you and then try to cover it up. The if your family is lucky years later they get a settlement and the cop who instigated it goes to jail for a couple years but doesn't have to pay anything because he didn't divorces his wife, but still lives with her. Also the other people involved get away with it entirely.

So there is that.
>>
>>693748596
Kill yourself
>>
>>693748979
any examples?
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>693749094
The song is literally an example. Just Google Otto Zehm it's a specific example.
>>
yup, you're entirely right. honestly, in close to none of the recent shootings was the 'victim' actually compliant with police (exceptions being Freddy Gray, Eric Garner, etc). Im not saying they should have been killed, but they are at least partially responsible. think about how many people get pulled over everyday, and manage not to get shot. pretty much everyone.

it's ridiculous when people try to make this shit about race, and excuse criminal behavior by blacks. maybe not 'criminal' per se, but certainly not rational behavior. we should be talking about the systematic oppression faced by blacks (education specifically, but also effects of drugs war...which tie in to education, or lack of it ultimately). history has shown that niggers are gonna nigger. fuck niggers. we as a society should be focusing on rectifying social issues faced by the black community, so that there will be no more niggers in the future.
>>
File: 1409745139270.jpg (44 KB, 522x501) Image search: [Google]
1409745139270.jpg
44 KB, 522x501
>>
>>693748596
Like the dude killed just a few days ago in his car for reaching for his wallet?
>>
>>693749386
very sketchy source
>>
>>693749587

yes, the one who told the cop he had a concealed carry permit (which we are yet to see), had a gun on him, and then proceeded to reach for something in his back pocket.

is that the one you are talking about?
>>
>>693749587
Well the nigger had a gun what do you expect, do what your told when your told to maybe abide by the law you won't get pulled over
>>
>>693749587
>for disobeying a direct order from an officer of the law after claiming to have a firearm and reaching in it's direction while you also have illegal substances in the vehicle
FTFY

>implying this doesn't happen every day and there's just no negress around to film it
>>
>>693749715
Try googling the name. There is even video of the incident. One is missing because the police "lost" it. They also tried to edit it but got caught.
>>
>>693748979
When this happens it is:
1. exceptionally rare
2. Happens to whites more often than blacks

99.999% of the time a compliant person has not been abused. Blacks notoriously fight with police.
>>
>>693749094
levar edwards jones
Deputy robert bates are two examples off the top
>>
>>693749587
"officer i have a weapon in the vehicle"
>turns to grab something

the dude literally asked to get shot with these actions. and the officer did not intend to kill as you can obviously see the shots are in the arm and by the way the officer reacted.
>>
omfg /b/ is getting so annoying with this race shit. cops are fucking assholes. no one cares about white or black, cops need to stop shooting people unless they are a threat end of fucking story
>>
File: Darwin+Awards.png (271 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Darwin+Awards.png
271 KB, 1024x1024
>>693749587

You mean that guy that was known to police to be carrying, was a stubborn bitch, didn't follow orders and still reached into his pants? That Guy? Seriously?
>>
Police are overwhelmingly killed by blacks more often than whites, hence the tensity of the situation when police have to encounter black men.

Maybe black men should not kill white policemen as often or fight with police as often, maybe they'll have earned respect enough to be treated as well as Asians?
>>
>>693750097
>whites are cucks
>>
Are you people actually retarded? Do you get all your facts from /b/? Have you not seen either of the videos?

>Ok sir I'm pinned on the ground, but since I'm retarded let me reach for my pocket
>Once again, I'm pinned and TWO police officers should have no trouble holding me down
>Retard 1 lets go of me and starts shooting
>Pretty much dead now, so he pauses
>Retard 1 continues his barrage upon my anus

>Ok sir, can you please give me your ID
>Sure, it's in my pocket so let me get it
>OH SHIT HE'S REACHING FOR A GUN

Is /b/ this cancer now?
>>
>>693750097
Blacks are perceived to be more threatening subconsciously by cops so they do tend to over react. How long did it take them to shoot that white Bundy Ranch guy who kept reaching for his gun? If he was black that confrontation wouldn't have lasted a mi ufe. First time he reached it would have ended in a storm of lead.
>>
>>693750324
Guns shouldn't be banned
Blacks should be banned
Sign the petition and quit your crying BLM are the problem if you disagree it's either your black or a criminal
>>
>>693748596
>why is it so hard to just fucking comply with police officers?
Why would you if your arrest was unjust? Also, white dude in my state was shot in the back after being cuffed, lying on the ground. I agree that the racist police narrative is being overplayed, but police brutality is real and rarely justified.
>>
>>693749083
niglet detected
>>
>>693750336
Yes, the same guy that was asked to get his ID, which is usually located in a person's wallet, which is usually in their pockets. Of course, a basement dweller such as yourself would not know that, seeing how you're never forced to leave mom's basement since she leaves you Cheetos for sustenance.
>>
File: 1467969480309.webm (3 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467969480309.webm
3 MB, 1000x1000
>>693748596

Why is THIS fucking retard still alive?

Hint: he's white.
>>
>>693750772
>but police brutality is real and rarely justified.
eliminating a threat is not police brutality.
>>
>>693749273
Not going to happen. If you won't recognize the KKK, fox news, CNN or anything other white group as a terrorist organization then this is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>693750324
>cops need to stop shooting people unless they are a threat end of fucking story

most of the blacks being protested about have been a threat.
1. Michael Brown (hands up don't shoot is a myth)
2. Trayvon Martin (evidence proves he was trying to kill Zimmerman)
3. the list goes on and on...

It is not a secret that black men are violent. They're proud of their violence.

They go on exhaustively how proud of their violence and dominant they are.

They're telling us ad nauseam what they aspire to do, what they want to do, and would do if only they could.

Why do we give them excuses they don't ask for?
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 940x788
>>693748596
>dindu nuffins
>dey good bois
>innocent
>everybody else racist
>chants death to all whites and all cops
>>
>>693750668
>Blacks are more threatening

there ya go I fixed that for you, blacks are not PERCEIVED to be more threatening, they are many times more likely to be a threat than someone of any other race
>>
>>693748596
Cops killing civilians is so 3rd world though.
>>
>>693750912
the difference is a nigger would be running at the cop while reaching into his pockets

this white guy ran away from the cop while drinking a beer.

lol you are stupid.
>>
>>693750515
>>whites are cucks

Actually black men are cuckolded more often than whites by several fold, often raising children that they did not sire... sorry for the info that hurts.
>>
>>693751042
>(evidence proves he was trying to kill Zimmerman)
any sources?
>>
File: 1468025432123.jpg (71 KB, 1386x494) Image search: [Google]
1468025432123.jpg
71 KB, 1386x494
Dindu nuffin He a good boy
>>
>>693750772

If you were arrested "unjustly" comply with the police, get a shekel grubbing lawyer to fight it for you, and if you truly did nothing wrong you will walk free. id rather just do that then take the risk of getting my ass beat by the cops. I don't like them, but the alternative to complying is pretty grim.
>>
http://www.copblock.org/23818/otto-zehm-beating-officer-karl-f-thompson-jr-sentenced-in-death-of-man-with-mental-disabilities/

The mentality of some of these cops is amazing. In this case that cop specifically put in a request for the hard wood baton in place of the standard issue. Then he uses it without warning on a mentally disabled chap and his defense in court was that the baton blows wasn't what killed the man and request a sentence of 0 years. That takes some balls.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1012x1500
>>693748979
BLM shill confirmed
>>
>>693750668
>Blacks are perceived to be more threatening subconsciously

Blacks are more of a violent threat. They're proud of how violent they are. In their groups, they gain respect from their peers by their level of violence and aggressiveness.

They do not aspire to be peaceful.
>>
>>693750891

Haha, ignorant fool. Nobody asked for his ID, the officer commanded him to exit the vehicle to surrender his firearm and he ignored that, reaching for his pants. Because he knew better, for sure.
>>
>>693749822
yeah, the guy who was told to get his ID from his pocket and then got shot up.
>>
>>693749469
Niggers have chosen their own path, consistently over the many years. Let them die and rot in the ignorance of their wasteful race.
>>
>>693751335
Otto was white. Idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>693751314

>getting his info from shill sites

wew
>>
>>693751169

Riiiiiiiight.

How many times were you dropped on your head as an infant?
>>
>>693749469
Managed to get shot? Is getting shot by a cop a common occurrence so much so that that your everyday behavior has to be adjusted.
>>
>>693751005
A threat:

Person pointing a gun at you

Not a threat:

Person laid on the floor, on his back, with no way to attack you

Alternatively:

Person reaching for something you asked him for
>>
>>693750772
He wasn't cuffed
>>
>>693751240
the entire court case. you can read it in detail. Trayvon Martin was making "Purple Drank" with skittles and watermelon drink. (there was no ice tea)

It's a popular drug in the african american community - but it causes paranoia and violence.
>>
>>693749587
Nigger tried to pull a gun to kill a cop that threatened his welfare scam since he has drugs to sell in the car also. Nigger got dealt justice.
>>
>>693751381
Not all. There is a rather nice wealthy community of them in new Jersey. Also there is white trash out there with the same mentality.
>>
>>693749469
The nig in Dallas wasn't doing anything, had a permit for his gun and was a family man who posted raps on FB decrying kike and fag brainwashing of children.

Of course the cop that show him was a chink so it'll just be swept up in some vague BLM 'dey beez raciss' shit.
>>
File: 1386384820007.jpg (137 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1386384820007.jpg
137 KB, 650x650
>>693751522
probably about the same amount of times you were.
>>
>>693751661
The only evidence of that is the fact he had skittles. They didn't even find cough syrup on him and he was being chased after by an armed Mexican of course he was paranoid. Fucking Mexican.
>>
>>693751661
>paranoia and violence
http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2013/07/trayvon-martins-drug-abuse-leanpurple.html

"Purple Drank"
also called "lean"
>>
>>693751606
>Person laid on the floor, on his back, with no way to attack you
that nigger was resisting even AFTER he was tazed and on the floor. officers where told he had a weapon.
what are they supposed to do. ask nicely until its too late?

>Person reaching for something you asked him for

"officer i have a weapon and a license to carry, let me just reach over and grab something from out of your sight"
>>
>>693751314
Cherry picking a single case does not a trend make. In the vast majority of these supposed acts of police brutality, the "victims" we deliberately defying orders from police officers, or actively committing a crime at the time of the incident.

Yes there are a handful of crazy ass officers out there who make the rest look bad.

There are also honest and respectable black people who work hard and hate nigger culture.

All in all, what really needs to be addressed is this country's lack of an ability to discern real and solvable problems to report on in the media and work towards solving as a community.
>>
>>693751781
English please
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 750x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 750x585
>>693750538
The felon went for his gun, same gun he was just caught brandishing as the dope showed up. Career criminal nigger was shown justice.
>>
>>693751875
He had two of the three parts necessary for Purple Drank, and his behavior was consistent with its use.http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2013/07/trayvon-martins-drug-abuse-leanpurple.html
>>
>>693751864

Wow. What a clever retort!

When you reach puberty, you will be a genuine threat. :)
>>
Heres what amazes me, that nobody mentions: That cop blew a guy away for "reaching for a gun." You can wait to see what he grabs, when your gun is already pointed at his face. You don't have to shoot the guy cause his arm MOVES. He was NERVOUS, AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN. HE SHOT THE GUY 4 TIMES BEFORE HE COULD HAVE -ANYTHING AT ALL- IN HIS HANDS. They waited longer to kill THAT GORILLA THAT HAD A KID IN ITS HANDS THROWING IT AROUND
>>
Yeah, blacks are so threatening. This one apologized to the cop for being shot before he died.

Watch it.

https://youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE
>>
>>693751978
Nice, you forgot to put punctuation in your snippy post about someone else's use of words! You're ready for /pol/ or Tumblr, whichever way your retard ass leans.
>>
>>693751005

This depends heavily on the level of threat and the tactics used to eliminate the threat.

To the people who think people should just comply... sometimes people make mistakes, sometimes people don't hear things correctly, or misinterpret what they are being told. Dying because you simply didn't hear something right or misunderstood something another human being said is a shitty way to die.

I honestly feel really badly for anyone that was ever told to provide license and registration and then was shot for not holding perfectly still. It happens all the time. It's the leading story told be people who get shot and survive. If this practice causes people to get shot all the time, then I think we need to look at how important it is for the cops to be able to force you to provide license and registration...

I'm doing 14 over in a 35 (with everyone else on my way to work) how important is it for me to prove who I am to you? I think a warning would suffice - and the registration and insurance can be checked against the vehicle tag using this thing called the internet...
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 446x493
>>693751890
Listen sir.. I'm on what niggers call purple drank..promethazine W/ codeine cough syrup... Qualitest brand, anyway it does not make me paranoid or violent. Codeine is an opiate. It chills you out. So yeah but Alton deserved it as far as I can tell
>>
>>693752083
the person you replied to is not the same person you where speaking too.

asking someone how many times they where dropped isnt exactly a good discussion topic so i stopped replying to your dumbass.
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 422x482) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 422x482
>>693751274
Niggers will always nig.
>>
>>693751711
So one nice community of them is supposed to tip the other side of the scale which is their alarming crime and homicide contribution.
>>
>>693752170
The cop was a tiny gook, 5'5'' and had that whole constantly-intimidated-by-normal-size-people thing going on. Girl cops suffer from this too, which is why they often draw down on people who aren't really a threat.

The guy was nervous and probably shouldn't have said shit, or been extremely slow and cautious, however for this one time, he really dindu nuffin.
>>
>>693752010
I have skittles and Arizona tea. Here is the real problem with your argument though. He hadnt made it yet. He had just purchased the ingredients. Also he was being chased by an armed Mexican thug
>>
>>693749822
This is my nigga here.
>>
>>693752170
>They waited longer to kill THAT GORILLA THAT HAD A KID IN ITS HANDS THROWING IT AROUND

the rough way it handled the kid may have seemed violent but the gorilla was not intending to hurt the kid.
>>
>>693752259
I'm also on cocaine and intensifies the experience 10x pour up 2 fl oz of it first time. And make sure it's a legitimate prescription..
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>693751941
This was a lucid, well thought out post, and i support it 100%.
But since this website is flaming garbage i feel i should just call you a sperging autist.
>>
>>693749469
Because people like AL Sharpton would be broke. The left makes millions off of their victim hood.
>>
>>693752244
>Dying because you simply didn't hear something right or misunderstood something another human being said is a shitty way to die.
completely agree.
this is philando castiles case. and it sucks.

the other nigger though was just a burden to society and deserved what he got.
>>
I have a story of being pulled over with a pretty chill cop,
>be me
>In rush trying to get to my daughters play
>Don't notice that im going over by 16
>See lights and hear noise
>Whatdidido.jpeg
>Pull over and roll down windows
I should point out I'm freaking out at this point, I've never been pulled over and when I get stressed I get certain ticks.
>Cop comes to window
>Sir do you know why I pulled you over?
>Stuttering starts
>N-n-n-n-no s-s-sir why you pull m-m-me over
>Shakinginprogress.jpeg
>Sir, are you ok?
>Y-y-yes
>You were going 16 over the mandated speed limit, Is there a reason for that?
>Shaking worsens
>D-d-d-daughter at p-p-p-play, d-dont want to m-m-miss p-p-play
>Can I see your ID?
>S-s-sure
>Try to hand him ID, hand shakes so bad it could make the 007 drink
>He takes it from trembleing hand
>Cop says with smirk Thank you sir, I'll be back with you in a minute.
He leaves for 5 mins, At this point I imagine the worse, mostly cause Im thinking I'll miss daughters play, Thus increasing shake
>He comes back
>Ok sir can you do one thing for me?
>Y-y-yes s-s-s-s-sir?
>Could you say the slithered sliver snake saw the sewing shoe sneaker for me?
>Wut.exe
>Try to say it
>Just imagine a thousand snakes having sex and you get the same result
>Cop starts laughing his ass off
>I'm confused as fuck
>cop then says You going to the dragons lair at ____ Elementary School right?
>Y-y-y-yes
>My son is in the same play, He's playing the wizard
>Turns out he was off duty.
>He carrys a cop light thingy and a speed omiter
>To this day I didn't know that cops had certain uniforms and car.
>I made a new friend
>The play was awful
>>
>>693752405
Poverty linked. White trash also has those numbers and they're white. Have you been to Arkansas? You have neo Nazis smoking meth while talking about starting a race war and killing cops. Also they beat their girlfriends.
>>
>>693752299

And yet you did.

All I can say to your racist bastards is don't step outside. You want a civil war? Be ready for it.
>>
This is the first time American Popo have killed someone with a robot
PRESENTING NIGGER EXTERMINATOR 3000
>>
>>693751928
Do you imagine why the cop was screaming and making excuses on the video? IT's because he did something WRONG. You can tell he's not in a proper mental state because he's SCREAMING AT AN INNOCENT WOMEN TO PUT HER HANDS WHERE HE CAN SEE THEM, AND THEN HE PULLS HER OUT AND CUFFS HER WHILE HER BOYFRIEND DIES

HES A WORTHLESS CUNT PIECE OF GARBAGE WHO SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HOLD A FUCKING WEAPON MUCH LESS POINT ONE AT CITIZENS. He should just fucking die. Right now. Spontaneously. I'd kill him with my bare hands if I could
>>
>>693749822
Are you retarded or a troll? The police told him to get his ID.
>>
>>693752506
The point is it's a harder decision to make than someone empty handed who's reaching FOR something. Guy acts like he's clint eastwood, ready to blow away anyone in front of him. Garbage.
>>
>>693749842
He had a burnt out tail light. Nothing you can do about that.
>>
File: 1462396027237.jpg (17 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
1462396027237.jpg
17 KB, 336x336
>>693752083
you sound like a bit of a fag
>>
>>693751941
Actually it was 7 cops and then the department tried to cover it up. Using the person charged with investigating the incident. Another of the cops involved went on to murder a homeless guy. That entire department was so bad that the FBI had to get involved.
>>
>>693752769
i replied to clear things up.
yes im racist
if you think equality is possible then you are sadly mistaken.

races are not equal. there are massive differences between races.

we need to embrace our differences and embrace racism as part of reality.

we are all different but we all deserve basic human rights. we all deserve equal opportunities not equal treatment.
>>
>>693748596
>ALRIGHT BEND THE FUCK OVER GOY
>I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LUBE IT THIS TIME
>HEY STEINBERG GET OVER HERE, I THINK HE'S READY FOR TWO
>op sees no problem with this situation
>>
>>693752918
Skynet, is that you?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 683x743
>>693752170
That was a niglet, not a kid. It wasn't even human and an innocent gorilla far smarter than any nigger was killed for no reason.

>nothing of value would have been lost letting the gorilla be
>maybe the sheboon welfare collector should not have been smoking crack and neglecting the niglet
>niggers gonna nig
>>
>>693752747
the black population is much smaller than the white population yet blacks contribute over half of the crime in the us. not to even mention other not black/white races.
>>
>>693751042
The same reason we give mudslimes excuses for killing people, leftist pc culture.
>>
>>693753004
yeah the officer realized he made a huge mistake and freaked the fuck out

people make mistakes and in this case it cost philando castilles life. its a shame and the officer should be dealt with accordingly.

but this had nothing to do with racism.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 960x1200
Only blacks get shot and killed by police.
>>
>>693751011
No one expects it to happen. The white house must officially respond to the petition though. That's the whole point.
>>
>>693752714
Fuck yeah I enjoyed that
Good for you anon
>>
>>693751274
>Posts picture of random black man in robbery
>Posts picture of black police victim
>Implying that justifies anything
>>
>>693753432
>this had nothign to with racism
Absolutely, 100% factual. A white concealed carrier would have been blown away by that piece of shit fuckface just as quickly.

The real insanity here: if he's reaching for his gun HE WON'T TELL YOU HE IS
>>
>>693748979
Sure it happens, but it's insanely rare.
>>
>>693752203
Still calls him sir after being shot 3 times. Twice with his hands up.

Seat belt violation, at a gas station. I'm dying. Can't breathe.
>>
>>693752918

Impressive really they just sent it on a suicide mission to kill the nigger

RIP EOD god
>>
>>693749587
Oh, the one who said he had a gun and immediately reached for his wallet (so the gf says) right after he told the cop his gun was also next to it? Nah. That couldn't be what you were talking about. No one actually goes full retard.
>>
File: 1456782492087.png (698 KB, 680x595) Image search: [Google]
1456782492087.png
698 KB, 680x595
>>693752632
Thanks, I appreciate that someone else on here is tired of the name calling and emotionally driven reactionary hype the media incites and encourages through extensive coverage.

However, you are still a nigger loving coal burning son of a jewish liberal faggot.
>>
>>693752203
this looks like some stereotyping

stereotyping =/= racism

still sucks though. poor black guy. hope the cop got suspended or something.
>>
>>693749386
>Otto Zehm
so fucked up. the us are scary man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Otto_Zehm
>>
>>693753946
Well to be fair he was asked if he had a weapon and for his license.
>>
Atlas, with the world on his shoulders, should just be shot to death for making these kinds of "grave errors."

We screen regular occupations more stringently than police departments. Do we really piece of shit wieners being the part most weapons-privileged group in america? Here's a fun fact: the US MILITARY doesn't carry their fucking rifles around while they're doing whatever the fuck they do.

THE POLICE HAVE THE SAME RIFLES BETWEEN THEIR FRONT SEATS, THOUGH
>>
>>693752918
is this seriously the robot they used?

i thought it would have been a small drone or something. that thing is huge. looks like it could be disabled easily by just shooting out the tires
>>
>>693752918

Do we know it's nickname/callsign lets make a memorial FB page for it
>>
>>693750324
Someone has issues if they get into trouble with the cops that much. Maybe try learning a bit of self-control and responsibility? Or is that too hard for a man-child such as yourself?
>>
The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
>>
>>693750480
Don't try a logical approach here, there are too many SJWs and that shit doesn't work on them.
>>
>>693752918
Fucking metal.

Also, more dead niggers needed.
>>
>>693753946
He panics and freaks out because he ASKED HIM if he had a gun: "yes I have a concealed carry permit" okay give me your license(concealed carry or drivers isn't clear and doesn't matter) then blew him away when he complied.

He should never have had a gun. The cop, that is.
>>
File: 1468014372524.jpg (26 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
1468014372524.jpg
26 KB, 640x610
>>693752170
So after he was shot 4x in chest at close range he got his gun out and put it on his leg? Nigger went for his gun after being told not to ,got shot. Why isn't this cop allowed to go home at the end of the day. The nigger disobeyed and escalated the situation. He will walk, get back pay then retire and niggers will root black owned businesses like always scream racism even after the tapes released
>>
>>693750772
>Why would you if your arrest was unjust?
Take it to court. Sure if I have too. No reason to be a nigger.
>>
>>693754423
>so after he was shot 4x in chest

he was shot in the arm.
>>
>>693750912
Because he was running away from the cops and was in no way dressed in an intimidating manner. If he dressed like a thug and charged the cop I guarantee he would be much worse off.
>>
>>693754107
Christ, you're beyond fucking retarded. You're super liberal.
>>
>>693748596
Tell black man to get his license. Man goes to grab license. Shoot man for grabbing something.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking retarded? You are a racist bigot. Your opinion is invalid. Kill yourself. The world will be a better place.
>>
File: mn-shooting-16.jpg (30 KB, 553x201) Image search: [Google]
mn-shooting-16.jpg
30 KB, 553x201
>>693749822
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>693754450
black man in court?
>insta lose

justice system is horribly fucked and unjust.

niggers chimp out because they have no faith in the system and theyre right.
>>
>>693748596
Seriously OP? Cops do a shit job, true, but that's what they signed up for. It doesn't mean you have to suck their cock and cover for them every time they get exposed for the GED educated imbeciles they are. Cops basically classify us normies in 2 ways: those who do whatever they say and suck their dick like a good little compliant faggot, and those "criminals" who push back against their aggression and stand up for their constitutional rights like a fucking American. Faggots like OP enable cops to feel like they can get away with murder in the first place.
>>
>>693754616
I'm a liberal because I think our law enforcement should be responsible, and not a pussy that panics during confrontation, given that they have to confront people?

I'm a fucking right wing authoritarian, you moron. I am a literal "social jerkoff" fucking facist. I am the FURTHEST THING from left wing, stop trying to fucking dual-party your way out of every argument.
>>
>>693750538
Gold toothed guy got what he deserved.

Man in the car legally carrying, that cop royally fucked up and deserves every bit of justice coming to him.

Man in the car legally carrying in no way, shape or form ever deserved that shit, gold toothed rapper thuggaboo wanna be fucker did, he was a felon, he was illegally armed AND resisting.

I don't care if it was over bubble gum, there is a fact that he was committing a felony just by being armed, and when an armed felon who is in the process of committing a felon resists.... Well 1 800 come on now.
>>
>>693749587
If he wanted to shoot the policeman then he wouldn't have said he had a gun. He answered the officers questions and complies obly to get shot because that officer heard the word 'gun'.
>>
>>693751240
Are you new ot the internet? Just google the court case. Why the fuck do you think he was innocent? Zimmerman had numerous injuries, there were witnesses, and TMs past behavior fit the alleged actions he committed. There is far more evidence than I'd care to post in one go. Again, google it.
>>
>>693754675
Get fucked
>>
>>693754675
how convenient.
they probably "lost" it or something
>>
>>693752747
It's their fault they're poor. Also it's not true that poor white people are as violent as poor blacks. Niggers are violent animals
>>
>>693751274
>facebook /groups/529972970402008/members/

B-but he was a good boy!
>>
>>693751279
Nigga I'm broke. We both know poor fucks like us are forced to take shitty plea deals. Fuck off with that bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>693754423
Truth.

The nigger tried to kill a cop about to jail him for selling drugs with a welfare check in the car and a gun. The sheboon just started filming when it smelled the lawsuit lottery and started spewing lies.
>>
>>693752632
>But since this website is flaming garbage i feel i should just call you a sperging autist.
you know this kind of attitude makes it the garbage it is. there are actually reasonable people here with whom i had lots of interesting discussions with.
>>
>>693754893
>"I confronted a percieved thief while myself wielding a gun; i then proceeded to sustain numerous injuries"

Yep, this story checks out.
>>
>>693754080
Three of the seven officers involved in the attack on Zehm received one day of administrative leave (paid). Beyond that, no Spokane Police officer or administrator has been disciplined or suspended or fired as a result of the case. However, one officer involved in the case, Spokane Police officer Jason Uberuaga, was subsequently fired for "conduct unbecoming" after being involved in an October 11, 2007, incident involving alcohol and allegations of sexual misconduct. At the time of that incident, Uberuaga was a member of a federal law enforcement task force . Uberuaga was later reinstated with 10 1/2 months back pay, following a union arbitrator's determination that firing was excessive punishment for the acts committed.....
Almost exactly a year after his involvement in Zehm's death, Officer Torok shot and killed a homeless man, Jerome Alford, on March 24, 2007... Final results of the Sheriff's investigation were never made public.... Washington State paid $541,180 in legal fees to the law firm defending Karl Thompson. Thompson was declared indigent in July 2009 following an uncontested divorce initiated by his then-wife, Diana J. Thompson.[34] The terms of the divorce decree transferred the bulk of the family assets to Diana, including their $675,000 home, alimony in the amount $1,500 per month, and 50% of Thompson's pension. In addition, all community debts were assigned to Karl Thompson. Thompson continued to live with his ex-wife following the divorce, and shared joint assets and bank accounts in contravention of the divorce decree, until his sentencing and incarceration... Jesus
>>
File: 1468021692748.jpg (82 KB, 985x1299) Image search: [Google]
1468021692748.jpg
82 KB, 985x1299
>>693754815
The one who was wanted as a robbery suspect and had the sheriff's office tweet that he was never issued a permit because he never applied for one?
>DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>693754968
>crazies think that actually happens

I've never seen someone so disconnected with reality, how sad.
>>
>>693751711
I've lived in Fl, Missouri, and Mississippi. In those states at least I can tell you that other anon is 100% correct.
>>
>>693754675
>r e k t
>nigger lies in action, again. As usual.
>>
>>693754675
>>693754913
>>693754968

It doesn't even matter. Fun fact: concealed carry, when done illegally, is not grounds for EXECUTION.
>>
>>693754675
Can you literally only get one permit from one office in the entire state of MN?

This means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>693754788
>GED educated imbeciles
they dont need a degree.
but most cops need a criminal justice degree to even be considered. but obviously there are probably some officers out there with no education. though every cop needs to pass basic testing physical and mental.

>good little compliant faggot
>"criminals" who push back

well if youd rather be dead than a compliant faggot for a few minutes than thats your choice.
>>
File: 1468013265176.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
1468013265176.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>693754913
Oh no evidence against the dindu
>nigger lover go live with them and die a race traitors death
>>
>>693755269
i mean i told the officer he had a gun and then reached for his pockets/hips. you should never tell the officer you have a GUN, you should tell them you are CARRYING.
>>
>>693755009
You've never been around white nationalist who are tweakers. I'm a Jew from Kansas not once have I been jumped by blacks, but I've twice been attacked by white people. Fucking white trash
>>
>>693755304
Retard, that's how it works in states that have multiple cities. You usually get it from your local department. Like I've gotten.
>>
>>693753004
He didn't make excuses. He, not being a racist sociopath (like 90% of /b/), screamed "fuck" a few times because he was freaked out about potentially killing another human being.
>>
>>693755179
if you think the justice system is just, it is you who has lost touch with reality.

sure "losing" things seems farfethtched and even makes people sound like tinfoil hatters.

but that shit happens dude. the world is fucked. systems dont work the way they are supposed to.
>>
>>693753155
Also had weed and matched the description of a robber.
>>
>>693755153
He had the fucking license on him you dumb fuck. You are a racist piece of shit. Everything you say is bullshit. Your opinion doesn't matter because you are biassed and can't be trusted.
>>
>>693755193
Try Springfield Missouri. It's got both niggers and white trash and the white trash is worse
>>
>>693755153
>>693755269
>>693755420
"i am carrying" *reaches for license* cop: Good deal, he's carrying. who knows what, because i have no dea what that phrase means! Thank god he's not carrying a G U N, though. I sure am terrified of G U N s

By the way, you've clearly never been pulled over, even once: the cops ASK if you have any weapons. EVERY TIME, EVERY STOP.
>>
Why don't the cops let themselves get shot. Police are already traitors to humanity, and if they insist on being scared of African-american people, they should left themselves die in droves to show us if that fear is justifiable or not. Who knows, maybe if cops weren't so trigger happy america would have better race reltions. If I were a black american I would feel completely justified in fearing police.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x358
>>693755424
To the oven with you.
>>
>>693755637
You have no proof that the justice system is fucked. Until you can cough up some evidence, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>693755641
That's literally every Nigger alive.
>>
>>693755424
Nigerian bait.
>>
>>693755269
Then go illegally carry a weapon and pull it on a cop when your being pulled over because your matching the description of armed robber suspect.
You can be our BLM flavor next week
>>
>>693753525
The main thing that matters is how many of your people get killed by police. That is the logic of the BLM movement. And, by that logic, the WLM movement should be the bigger issue.
>>
>>693755153
wait, what

Robbery suspect?

I just saw the permit tweet.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 798x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 798x766
>>693755692
BLM shill detected
>>
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 1002x1002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 1002x1002
>>
>>693755779
lol
>>
>>693755581
You must have seen a different video. He is literally screaming stuff in response to her making a video like "HE DID THIS" to whichshe responds "YOU ASKED HIM TO DO THAT, SIR"

I'm sure you just think she's a "lying niggina" or something, i don't know. Refuckingevaluate that video. Listen to the blatant disrespect because of his PANICKED CONCERN FOR HIS OWN WELL BEING
>>
>>693755641
I have weed and I'm white. Also I look just like Nick Cage. People run up to me asking for autographs. If he robbed a store then can I expect to get shot? Probably not.
>>
>>693755762
I've been pulled over multiple times and have never been asked if I have any weapons on me. I guess it's because I'm white. Seems like white privilege to me. Then again I could be wrong. Oh wait, I'm white. I'm never wrong.
>>
>>693755821
theres plenty of anecdotal evidence supporting my claims.

literally just speak to anyone whose been through the system.

but of course niggers like you dont accept anecdotal evidence.

anon, do you honestly believe there is no corruption the US justice system?
>>
>>693755692
Because I posted evidence? Everything I've said is backed up by police recordings and hard evidence not a FaceTime video made after the fact
>>
>>693752203
Now that is a legitimate situation where the cops can suck a dick. These should be what the BLM people show. Not cases where we don't even know the facts yet. ffs.
>>
>>693756019
We didn't even see the entire thing take place you stupid fucking idiots. You gullible retards just take in whatever you're given and fill in the missing spots using your imagination. Kill yourself.
>>
>>693755909https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
>>
>>693748596
>why is it so hard to just fucking comply with police officers?

why is it so hard to not pull the trigger?
>>
>>693755888
>do you have any weapons?
>yes officer i have a concealed carry
>okay license and registration
>BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP

>i told you not to move

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED, GO WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO FOR GOD'S SAKE
>>
>>693756127
I've been pulled over about 15 times in my life and everytime I'm asked if I have any weapons and if the car is mine. I'm white btw.
>>
>>693755954
of course blm activists will say this guy is not a "true" blm activist but an extremist.

thanks obama
>>
>>693752203
Did he really die though?
>>
>>693755938
Ad hominem. Too stupid to come up with a retort. Have to post something that has nothing to do with the post. Go back to fucking your cousin Billy Bob. This topic is too complicated for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 536x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 536x508
>>693756127
BLM shill confirmed
Cuck confirmed

>try being less liberal
>>
>>693756253
>NIGGINA WAS JUST LYING

Yes, I'm sure. It's okay to take the cop's side without knowing all the details, and make assumptions like "he's a normal guy he just made a mistake" but not to assume the guy who got shot four times and has a witness backing his story up was in the right. Because that niggina just wanted some money, or followers on periscope.
>>
>>693755692
>He had the fucking license on him you dumb fuck

Sorry faggot...just because some idiot nigger bitch says he did doesn't make it so.

He didn't have a carry permit...he was a convicted felon you fucking expired yogurt.
>>
>>693756299
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>693756127
You are full of shit, or you legitimately live in mayberry. Are you a woman? Because, yes, cops aren't threatened by women.
>>
That's what's happen when you want to look "smart" and screw up with cop. They are the law and you should listen what they say. It's not about race, it's about how good your hearing is.
>>
>>693755762
I've been stopped a lot mostly DUI check point things and inform the officer I'm licensed and carrying.
Maybe cause in white, don't reach for my weapon and not high/drunk while driving and didn't rob a store 4 days earlier.
>>
>>693756309
Nigger
>>
>>693756127
I've been pulled over once because I wss speeding 12 over. I have a CCW and my permit. Didn't have a single problem after I told the police officer I had a CCW and asked him if I could remove my weapon and place it on my top of my dash. He was cool about it and so was I.
>>
cops have killed more americans than the iraq war, over the same period of time.

we have more people in prison, and at a higher rate than any other country in the world, including china and russia.
>>
>>693756341
Yeah right. Bullshit. You're a fucking liar. Go back to Youtube and post your racist bullshit there liar.
>>
>>693748596
If people got shot every time they did not comply with the police orders everyone would be dead now . You clearly haven't had an encounter with police men yet and no you be don't have to be a criminal for that reason anyone can be in that place and if you panic guess what your dead.
>>
>>693752203
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

He didn't die. Though he was way too quick about jumping back in his car, the cop still overreacted.
>>
>>693756439
Yes. You are listening to some of his last words. Which beats Otto Zehm's. "all I wanted was a Snickers bar".
>>
So much systematic separation / classification of people by the /gov and perpetrated by fools who'll take a candy bar for their morality.

The worst think tanks in history, ignored by the populace for the most part.

This generation has a large number of Snapchat gen. kids growing up in the cameras eye - but there are far too many old schoolers left for the .gov + outside influences to go above small law passing operations.

Each night court is in session, each day we lose a little more 'freeedom' as the founders ideals are trampled, but so it goes:

Truth is this, HELL is coming - but we will be old by then or dead, no worries if you're born before 1986 - we ALL got a nice go at life.

Don't be an hero, don't make rash decisions but be prepared to. Focus on local shit not TV, see what is going on around you and help change what you can.

BB22
>>
In civilized countries the suspect not stopping doesn't mean you get to beat them up if they didn't act violent.
>>
>>693748596
Because these monkeys don't know how to swallow their pride
>>
>>693756903
>cnn
id like to see another source on this as cnn tends to be biased.
>look it up yourself
2lz
>>
>>693756758
Surprised you weren't shot. Oh wait. You're white. That's why.
>>
>>693756338
Video of the lawsuit lottery setup, after the nigger tried to pull a gun to kill the cop about to bust a drug dealer with a welfare check in the car along with drugs and a firearm and a felony rap sheet.

Your sheboon is playing retards like you for a fool to cash in and avoid charges for helping him sell drugs.
>>
>>693754101
Yes, but you don't answer "yes, it's right here by my wallet" and immediately reach for your wallet.
>>
>>693756903
So he was too eager to comply?
>>
>>693756784
So, i guess in Iraq terorists behave better, than niggers in USA
>>
>>693756531
I'm not taking either side you dumbass. Why don't you learn proper reading comprehension? I'm saying that people shouldn't take sides until all the evidence is there. Meaning the officers POV from the start to when his GF starts recording.
>>
My friend got murdered by cops yesterday.
The murderer told him to take out his ID.
My friend slowly reached for his ID and the cop shot him 3 times in the chest.
CC people: be aware, a cop needs to get his rocks off and your CC is his way to orgasm.

The only good pig is a dead pig.
>>
>>693756502
>Ad hominem
>been successfully called out
>>
File: 1467830866073.jpg (48 KB, 1200x726) Image search: [Google]
1467830866073.jpg
48 KB, 1200x726
>>693756563
12 year olds don't drive.
The shot that one younger kid in Cleveland that took a toy gun, intentionally removed safety color tip ,colored it to look real then took it to play ground and waved it around then when cops came pointed it at then within 2 seconds of then getting out of the car.
Was a great day
>>
>>693751279
>if you truly did nothing wrong you will walk free
>believing this
>>
>>693751563

what the fuck are you even saying man? no, getting shot by a cop is not a common occurrence for me, because the few times I have been pulled over I dont do retarded things. same is true for 99.9% of society.

but for someone who repeatedly gets pulled over and proceeds to do retarded things, getting shot by a cop would probably be a common occurrence.

if 50% of traffic stops led to someone getting shot, consistently, throughout the entire United States, for all demographics, then yeah I would say we have an issue.

but seeing as its different victims in different locations, who are shot by different cops, it's a lot harder to place blame on exclusively the police. the commonality however, seems to be that most 'victims' are black males.

why is that? because the cops are inherently racist, and seek to kill black males?

or maybe its because black males do in fact tend to be more violent. I dont think they are inherently worse people, but rather products of socioeconomic factors of last 100 years. as a society we need to begin addressing these issues. we are doing a terrible job.

I am genuinely worried about the USA. The whole Hillary-FBI scandal and lack of punishment along with the looming race war makes me think we are in for a world of shit in the coming years. thats not even taking into consideration the Muslim tensions
>>
>>693756948
For those taking money for the bullshit acts, watch what happens - those cameras they have aren't for naught.

They turn around and fuck you, if it comes to real bad shit - all these horrible 'crisis actors' and people taking paper for foul deeds are fucked in perpetuity.
>>
>>693756563
wow, that fucking picture.

>man this life is boring i wish i could rob a bank and intentionally subject myself to getting arrested and court proceeedings

oh wait people don't actually fucking think this way, or NO BAD DECISIONS WOULD EVER BE MADE YOU FUCKING NIMROD.

What if you looked EXACTLY LIKE a convicted felon, and you were carrying legally? That cop was given EVERY WARNING that he had a gun. He didn't tell him he had a gun SO THAT HE COULD WARN THE GUY HE WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT(this stop sure is boring i wish i could), he did everything right. So you looked like someone who robbed a bank, you're carrying legally, you tell the officer, HE STILL ASKS YOU TO GRAB SOMETHING, THEN SHOOTS YOUR "sorry faggot ass"

And we can see who looks more like expired yogurt when your fly-ridden corpse is tossed down a hole like garbage.
>>
>>693757128
Well being an idiot isn't a crime and there are these things called tasers. Real effective at close range.
>>
>>693754410
He also said the gun was by his wallet, and reached for it without being told to.
>>
albeit off-topic, im gonna put this here just to dispell some of the bluepill social engineering. it's a privilege test from buzzfeed. i am a straight, "cis", white male and even i scored only 52 on the test. https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you
>>
>>693756751
I assume you reach for the information they ask for, just like he can be assumed to? No, you'd rather assume the girl is lying. Because she's black, I guess? here's the thing: racism isn't why THAT GUY got shot. It's just why YOU IDIOTS think it's no big deal

You shouldn't be permitted to spread opinion.
>>
>>693754722
I'd rather roll the dice in court (which I have successfully done in my youth) then roll the dice with a bullet. That's why I'm not a nigger.
>>
>Resist arrest in England
>Get pounced upon by 3 burly geezers with sticks and handcuffed

>Resist arrest in America
>Get shot twice in the head

One of those is a reasonable use of force.
>>
File: 1468031327468.jpg (40 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1468031327468.jpg
40 KB, 695x850
>>693757076
The white isn't inherently violent. Niggers are. I'll pet a stray cat but not a bear that wandered in eating my garbage.
>>
>>693757491
black niggers have no dice to roll at all.
>>
>>693757329
He was asked for his license. Where is he supposed to keep it? If he didn't reach for it then he'd be failing to comply.
>>
>>693755120
Guns don't work if you don't use/draw them. Dunno why you thought they were an automatic defense system. That and there's a tonne more evidence than just his testimony. Again, there is a good reason why he got acquitted.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>693756784
Wrong.

In just two years though in Chicago niggers have killed almost as many niggers as the combined total casualties of both Iraq wars. Fuckoff BLM shill.
>>
>>693757550
>resist arrest in england
>have knife
>walk away because the cops cant carry lethal weapons there

:)
>>
>>693757099
THAT'S A DIFFERENT CASE YOU MONGOLOID, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACHOTHER

"sheboon" no, youre right. You're not even demotely racist.
>>
>>693757076
>>693757076
Here we go with the BLM shit again. Zzz

Or maybe it's because I didn't have a warrant for my arrest? Especially for armed robbery? Or maybe because I didn't just make a quick movement to my side before asking if I could take my permit/ccw out?
>>
>>693751279
'Bad Stops' are OK now,

Laws are changing while the TV plays these lame BLM / WAHHABI bullshit videos on repeat and the sheep are busy trying to find a side.

I can't wait for the backlash, and reparations - but then I am not one for holding grudges...

Truth be told, when BLACKS care about BLACKS in their 'hoods' more than paper, black lives will matter much more and even with all these opportunities - not one has risen above the bar of respectable.

Think it over, money can change a lot - not years and years of chronic behavior issues.
>>
>>693757550
Which cops are more likely to be shot by someone resisting arrest?
>>
>>693757429
Bohohoho. Cry me a river. You niggers are like gays. You have the same rights, you're treated the same way as others. But when you don't like that you pick up racism card. Come to Europe and see what real racism looks like you black faggot
>>
>>693755707
Not saying some white people don't suck - they do. The difference is the majority of the white community doesn't applaud their behaviour. We sure as shit won't jump to their defense like black people do a la TM, MB, etc.
>>
Anyone got that meme of philando in the care and it says "when you hit the blunt too hard" with emoji spam around it?
>>
File: 1454230321111.jpg (45 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
1454230321111.jpg
45 KB, 711x669
>>693755954
>tfw you knew this guy a couple of years ago and had recently wondered if you'd see him again
>>
>>693755848
Kek.
>>
>>693748596
What about the fact that Black people themselves are 18.5 times more likely to kill cops?
>>
>>693757216
Lies
>>
>>693750275
>shooting someone you don't intend to kill
If that's true, the cop in question is clearly incompetent and shouldn't be allowed to handle firearms.
>>
"boohoo white privelege"
>just because the majority of your race- for hundreds of years- has acted in a law abiding manner, cops shouldn't assume you're innocent.
>just because the majority of your race- for hundreds of years- has acted like pieces of shit, cops shouldn't assume you're guilty.

actually that's exactly how it works. start encouraging your people to get an education and parent their children and maybe you'd have an argument.
>>
>>693748596
If you are talking about the 2 today, that guy they had on the pavement i'd suspect. It still isn't proven he had a gun out, somebody just yelled it. Though he was a proven stupid nig nog, it wasn't proven he pulled a gun at all. Now the other dude with the tail light, that was fucked up. He should be thrown in prison, the officer knows he fucked up.
>>
File: cuck cam.jpg (43 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
cuck cam.jpg
43 KB, 640x496
>>693757298
this faggot talks like he was in the back seat while it all went down.

punch yourself in the face kreskin...you're getting a little too worked up about something you have absolutely clue of what actually happened.

yeah, you have it all figured out, chump

idiot lol.
>>
>>693757099
I don't think she's playing everyone for a fool. Most nignogs actually believe what they say. Reality is lost on them.
>>
>>693755386
>probably
Nigger do you seriously believe those morbidly obese idiots have a college education?? There you go covering their ass and sucking their dick. THE THREAT OF DEATH SHOULD NOT BE A REASON TO DO WHAT A POLICE OFFICER SAYS. They should fear the citizenry, not the other way around.
>>
What's happened now then, more US citizens being murdered in cold blood by dumbass cops who's bosses Dont give a fuck because maintaining order is more important to them than maintaining justice?

Lel what a surprise.

Protip; it's not a surprise. Your country is a rotten mess.
>>
>>693757846
Not the British cops since guns are illegal in England. In the very rare cases that someone has a gun it's identified at a safe distance and an armed response unit is sent out.

It's a fact that more police in America are killed as a result of gun related crime then they do in England.
>>
>>693751606
think of it like this

how scared you are of being shot by cops

is how scared the entire planet is of being shot by you

niggers earn their stereotypes every day

deny it all you want. but its your people.
>>
File: 20160708051043abeb1be07cd0b0bf.jpg (287 KB, 720x1062) Image search: [Google]
20160708051043abeb1be07cd0b0bf.jpg
287 KB, 720x1062
>>693757429
My wallet and ID cards are on the dash when the cop arrives at my door with my window rolled down and my hands on the wheel.
>Since niggers get pulled over every day just for being black think they might learn how to do a traffic stop
>>
>>693756019
He is panicked. Because he killed someone and feels guilt. A person who doesn't feel guilt and is just worried would have likely played this scenario out several times and would be so emotional. Someone who feels guild would not want to think about it and would be unprepared when the time came.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 546x700
>>693757421
Kill yourself nigger faggot
>>
File: 1462685610649.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462685610649.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>693757895
>>
>>693757910
Bundy Ranch supporters. Sure seem to be a problem of those and they pointed guns at the Feds who were trying to legally seize his cattle with a court order behind their actions. They then went on to siege a federal building and threaten on video to kill the cops. But still people are supporters. Then you have your McVeigh supporters and such.
>>
>be me
>family been in america since the late 18th century
>hick
my family has dealt with nigs since before america was america. they grew and progressed, improving with society. the negroes around them stayed niggers* in every aspect, stagnating when they should've evolved with the times.

>niggers* being used as a term to refer to culture before race, although the two are consistent historically.
>>
>>693756103
Well he didn't get shot for the weed, the tail light, none of that. He said he had a gun, then immediately reached for something.
>>
File: 1468028769781.jpg (30 KB, 517x500) Image search: [Google]
1468028769781.jpg
30 KB, 517x500
>>693757920
My gift to you
>>
>>693758347
He was asked if he had a weapon and for his ID.
>>
>>693757752
Oi cheeky cunt gots me a spork to plant in ya gabba!
>>
>>693756946
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/south-carolina-cop-shot-man-shoplifting_us_5638e34de4b00a4d2e0bf40d?section=australia

Lies.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.