[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an acolyte-pilgrim from the year 3535. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
I am an acolyte-pilgrim from the year 3535.

Ask me anything.
>>
Does meme still exist?
>>
>>693601952
What the fuck is an acolyte-pilgrim
>>
>>693602056
After our bodies were taken, the only cancer that remained in the human form were these memes.

They are cancer in the most literal sense.
>>
>>693602181
But the memes tho.
>>
>>693601952
what would jesus do?
>>
File: 1467093927192.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1467093927192.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>693602256

hello old friend have you saved me yet
>>
>>693602181
A pilgrim that is simultaneously an active acolyte. Similar to a class trip from elementary school; clinging to the attentive gaze of your instructor, yet demanding to be liberated from his restrictive command.
>>
by now much did trump win?
>>
>>693602323
I do not know! He was before my time and as I have heard, was kind of an asshole to the emperor of Lunaris-1.
>>
>>693602674
>3535 ad or bc
>>
>>693602609
Such records have been swept under the vale. Now, though, there is a small colony of "trumpian conservatives" who demand to be freed from technological progress. I know not their true intent, nor why they hold such adoration for a figure such as Trump.

They even have an AI modeled after him that threatens to shoot you and buy your replacement parts so you can't have them.
>>
>>693602799
CE, I believe is the metric. I have been mistaken before, though.
>>
>>693601952
Do Negroes still exist in your time or were the purges successful?
>>
>>693603498
Humans are hard to recognize by race now. Surely there are those who believe in old galactic purity, but it is nonsense. The vast majority of us have gone the more sensible route and given up temporal forms for much better ones made of tetranary.

But yes, that means all blacks are gone aside from a few holdouts.
>>
When will ai take over mankind
>>
>>693601952
You are a turd who posts small pictures on an imageboard
>>
>>693605081
A diligent question. The schism emerged originally in the year 2060. That is when the first AI was capable of functioning as a human and was given rights. As time progressed, the line between human and robot blurred, until rapture in 2209 and the great conflict. Many have given themselves over to a more nebulous, immortal form.

Although, sad as it may be, even beings of pure thought cannot live forever.
>>
>>693605279
What is wrong with small pictures? You have eyes, use them properly.
>>
is there a god?
>>
>>693602932
Omg this guy might be telling the truth with that laat part
>>
>>693603854
Fucking wacist
>>
WTF! ║║ IZ █ DIS ?!?

https://youtu.be/8vdkG-9hA5U
>>
>>693606097
Define your God.
>>
What happens once I find love? Also what happens at the singularity?
>>
>>693606447
You know as well as we do that you don't really want to know what that is.
>>
>>693606868
You will realize that your love is not a practice, but an instinctual passion. Find your true love through practitioning the habits of life, and settle.

The singularity? It was avoided. We think. Humans and machine became one in most cases. We know not of those stories.
>>
>>693607239
So how much of a schizo are you?
>>
>>693607572
Not any more than you. We came here to try and tranquilize our thoughts, you know? A form of meditation by visiting the systems of the old Galaxy. Whether those systems are brains or CPUs. This is an interesting time.
>>
>>693606754
A higher power, a life force
>>
>>693607758
Enjoy death human, you have no place in our system. The spiders will come and then you will know what we are.
>>
>>693607972
A higher power pervades in all that we know. A unifying power know only by the name "purpose". We have met no such God as in the ancient texts, and if he comes one day we will be eager to see his judgement on our progress.

Currently, the only Deus ex machina is the power of unified thought forms, and purpose.
>>
>>693608024
Death is nebulous. Existence is frivolous. Your crawling spindles do not ail me.
>>
>>693601952
How about the dark energy an matery?
>>
>>693609792
Are you familiar with the luminiferous aether? It was a proposed medium by which light travels. Naturally, there was no medium but the luminiferous aether allowed for the model of the time to match the experimental results and mathematical hiccups.

Dark energy as you know it does not exist. Neither does dark matter. They are reflections of a new physical model dangling tentatively above your head in the pool of knowledge. You just need to look up and grab at it.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>693601952
What did you eat for breakfast future faggot?
>>
>>693610643
I didn't. But I imagine that if your premise were correct, I would have eaten "cocks".
>>
File: 1418715458985.png (3 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1418715458985.png
3 KB, 302x237
>>693601952
take me with you pls
>>
File: 1419725908493.jpg (14 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1419725908493.jpg
14 KB, 500x375
I have a question for you OP - I'm assuming you've somehow learned current day English in order to communicate with us, so why is it that when you type you still sound like a prissy little fucktard who's clearly trying to sound futuristic?

>Death is nebulous. Existence is frivolous. Your crawling spindles do not ail me.

pls
>>
>>693611853
I didn't learn English. Why must you assume everything works through such mundane avenues?

Besides, did you see the message I was responding to? Speaking of a telling attempt at sounding futuristic...
>>
>>693611416
I am sorry, but you know going to 3535 will make you yearn for 4545, and 4545 will do the same for 5555. You will not be content unless you forget your own journey.

The grass is not always greener.
>>
>>693601952
hey future guy is there any music where you come from if so what types?
>>
>>693612180
Nope, I'd be perfectly happy in 3535. What you said is basically like telling a person in poverty that if you bring them into a wealthy country they'll only want more wealth. The reality is it's only the people who were brought from poverty that can truly appreciate the wealth in the first place.
>>
>>693612455
There is no music where I come from, simply sensations interpreted through my data. I'm certain purists play a lot of music, though.

>>693612590
Going to 3535 is not obtaining the wealth. It is doing something you believe would bring wealth. A temporal being must occupy an emotional space. If you wish to go to 3534, you may indulge momentarily, but will soon yearn for other things.
>>
Do you have any nice pictures/photographs with you. Of your planet, ship, family?
>>
>>693613367
I am an internal being. Photography would require external sensors. When I return, as I surely will someday, I will make certain to take these pictures you wish for. My family is part of me, and I of them. My ship is where I live, as part of its core circuitry. My planet? It is below your feet. I grew up there.
>>
>>693613067
>If you wish to go to 3534, you may indulge momentarily, but will soon yearn for other things.

I do wish for that.
>>
>>693613807
What are you? AI? Human? Cyborg? Some kinda of deity? You speak as if you have some sort of power. Omnipotence, perhaps. Explain please.
>>
>>693613807
well, i will take that as a promise. You are always welcome. When you leave please take Trump and ISIS with you. Just leave them somewhere in space. THX
>>
Few questions:
Do you currently have a physical form? You mentioned that you grew up on Earth, but is this literal or more of a mental "growth".

Are you bound by time like a normal human? Do you experience time as immutably moving forward?

Will your presence here cause a paradox?

Will there be some form of artificial lifespan extension in my lifetime? Will I one day manage to take the long route to 3534?
>>
>>693614040
Nothing so special. I am merely a part of the whole of existence. The data we send is interpreted into language for you, and your language is interpreted in kind back to data for me. The primordial data that we read, it is somewhat akin to reading each other's thoughts.

What turbulence is there in existence if not that of thought? And that turbulence is unknown to the human condition except when given time for introspection. Perhaps you see a little of the darker parts of yourself in my open-ended speech. It is worthy of embrace.
>>
What do you look like any pics
>>
>>693615219
You speak of data as if you are mechanical in form, though. So you must be some sort of robot or computer. A hive mind or a part of a massive server that contains all of the worlds consciousnesses. Correct?
>>
>>693615671
We're not going to get any answers out of this future robo bitch. Get out faggot this is our time. Don't need no fucking robo monks.
>>
What year are you from?
>>
>>693614671
I once held the form of you, the precursor humans. That was long, long ago. Now, we are solely a reflection of thought. Where there was once unity between thought and body, we are unchained and without the warm embrace of nature to guide us.

Imagine an echo released by an excavator in a cave system. The cave is time. I am the echo. We are held steadfast within the initial body until we are released; contorted and stretched across the entirety of the cave and left to coalesce at the exit all on our own.

Paradoxes are impossible. Whatever We do here will cause us to arrive at our current status quo.

If you are eager to reach me, then perhaps you are meant to discover this life extension for yourself. I cannot tell who or what allows humans to exist for so long, but it does happen. You will see soon what I mean.
>>
>>693615671
Yes. Your deduction is correct outside of the diction "world". We are somewhere, but we are not a world. Yet

We are everywhere.
>>
>>693616496
>>
>>693616398
Your information is somewhat repugnant. How have we displeased you with our responses?

I can peer straight into your soul, and you to mine. Can we not come to an understanding?
>>
>>693617204
So is it possible that you were once a human but in order to progress and keep some form of yourself, you had to upload all of your thought process's and memories into a network of data?
>>
File: 4chan react.jpg (5 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
4chan react.jpg
5 KB, 271x186
>>693601952
do u check im not a robot during captcha?
>>
>>693608815
Well, you are in luck! I can explain this purpose of which you speak.
Imagine three triangles which are arranged in a triangular pattern, thus leaving the center as an upside-down triangle (this can be recalled from these times as a "triforce"). What most don't realize is that this is an ancient symbol from Aristotle, and symbolizes all meaning in the known universe.

The top triangle represents Ethos. This is an identity of a sender of a message. This is about credibility and trust.
The right-hand triangle is Pathos. This represents the audience of the message, and the emotion associated therewith.
The left-hand triangle is the Logos - this is the message itself, represented semiotically through sign, signifier, and signified.

The center is the purpose, and surrounding all is the context - the time and space in which the entire situation takes place.

See, the purpose is defined through interaction; the tension between all elements. It is created and co-created by all those who experience it.

If you want to know the message, you have to disconnect it from the speaker and the audience. If you want to know the speaker, you must detach it from the message and audience, and if you want to know the audience, it must be detached from the speaker and the message.

But the purpose cannot be detached from any of these.

We are all of these things. Sometimes we are the speaker. Sometimes we are the audience. Sometimes we are the message.

But the purpose lives through us, pilgrim.

In peace.
>>
>>693617725
Uploaded is a coarse variable implicit with assumptions of our nature. But yes.

The most liberating answers are those you arrive at on your merit.
>>
>>693617956
I am not a robot! I think. Perhaps I should revise this status.
>>
>>693618078
Such derivations are derived by popular definitions. Aristotle is known in our time. He is potent, as are you.

Whether or not this information of the triforce is true -- as it is not known to us -- we are many, yet our natures are united as one. Should we be considered one? If so, we have innate purpose. Should we be considered as many? If so, we corroborate our coalesced purpose. Subjectivity is the nature of the message, audience, and speaker.

Context, as you said, is very important.
>>
>>693601952
fuck you skylar
>>
>>693618801
If you are making a reference to SkyNet, I remember robots killing humans in that series.

Very racist.
>>
File: LXvxgk8.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
LXvxgk8.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>693619270
imagine if this was real and there really was someone from the future talking to us instead of some fat kid entertaining himself between masturbating and eating tendies
>>
>>693619410
Many assumptions must be made to believe our data or to deny it. Plausibility is complex and dissonant. To reject the fantastic to reject the dreams of those around you for a better future.

I am real. Why would I not be your future?
>>
Does the United States of America survive?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.