[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When have you been the biggest dick and asshole to your GF? Share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: 1466772163447.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
1466772163447.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
When have you been the biggest dick and asshole to your GF?
Share some guilty stories you will always feel shameful of
>>
One time i through my deodorant at my ex gfs face and one time i taunted her but that's about it
>>
>>693555762
hahaha
any other ?
>>
>>693555857
Well one time we where in the airport waiting for our flight and i seen her texting this dude i fucking hate she did it out of attention and i fucking whispered in her ear calling her a retard and saying shes lucky were in public. Also when we broke up i fucking literally forced her out the house and i fucking called her the nastiest things ever haha
>>
My girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago after 3 years we were still in highschool when we got together and I was really dumb and ended up texting her best friend and ended up fucking her on and off for a few months she found and still stayed with me eventually cheating on me cuz I was such a asshole and she never forgave me for fucking her friend I took her back after she cheated and more
>>
I took pictures of my wife's pussy while she slept and shared it online with people I've never met
>>
>>693555521

I caught my boyfriend having skype sex with some fucking girl he used to date in high school. I tried to get over it but it made me angry so I fucked my boyfriends brother and best friend, told him and dumped him. Now I'm dating his brother and they hate each other.
>>
List night my girl pulled down my pants to blow me
but just kept staring at me and asking me how i "wanted it" so i said "jesus, suck it or don't"
>been tears ever since.
>>
OP HERE
>>693556184
great story bro
>>
>>693556406
You don't happen to live in Los Angeles do you?

>INB4 Tits or GTFO
>>
I was drinking all night, snorting methamph all night, wanting to go home after party fouling twice in some shit club. I said, fuck it I'm out, let's go. Her and her friends insisted I don't drive 30 minutes home, she stayed, I did it anyway, and left her ass with them. She had to ride a shit train home in the morning, and walked the 3 miles back to our house. Trust me next time, I'm still here bitch.
>>
OP
>>693556357
>with people I've never met
>people I've never met
>I've never met

That's point. it only gets bad when you show it to someone who knows you or your wife.
>>
>>693556645

Nope.
>>
>>693556482
Shes already fucking another guy and thinks that's okay
>>
>>693555521
more of her while we talk?
>>
>>693556482
Do u want more I left a lot out
>>
>implying
>>
Another girlfriend was bitching and bitching and moaning while I was driving her back to her house. She was turned to me, going off when I noticed she wasn't wearing her seat belt. I slammed on the fucking breaks going about 40 and her fucking head slammed into the windshield. Good thing she was dense and wasn't seriously hurt. I did feel bad about that one.
>>
>>693556773
Now that just leaves us with tits or GTFO
>>
File: TychoIsCrazy.png (134 KB, 254x381) Image search: [Google]
TychoIsCrazy.png
134 KB, 254x381
>>693555521
>be me
>23 y/o
>long-term relationship with a girl
>22 y/o jewish girl from brooklyn, kind of a bitch
>butthepussygamerediculous.jpg
>middle of summer, crazy humid
>don't change underwear for a week
>cotton boxers
>supposed to be yellow
>but the inside of the front of the waistband has turned a mustard-brown from my man juices
>having sex
>she won't shut the fuck up
>"harder, faster, deeper!", etc
>get annoyed
>grab my boxers behind her back, ball up tightly in one fist
>a little juice runs out from between my knuckles
>jam wadded boxers into her noise-hole in one swift motion
>hold my hand over her mouth so she can't spit them out
>she looks back, teary eyed, clearly pleading sor me to stop
but the cotton muffles her rescinding consent
>i have never cum that hard in my life
>that memory still never fails to give me a chuckle and a boner

that was 6 years ago. and we're still together today.
>>
>>693557063
Damn dude Ive Ben a piece of shit but I wouldn't even do that to my exs
>>
>>693557204
I am a piece of shit. I'm here.
>>
>>693555521
>had sex with gf
>when i finished went to my wallet
>grabbed about $3 and threw it on the bed
>shrugged and said "thats about right"
>walked away

she stopped talking to me after that
>>
>>693557124
Shit dude, you didn't even gas her
>>
>>693557124
Fucking grand.
>>
>>693555521
Green text incoming.

>today my ex messaged me.
>hey anon, I have something to tell you I know won't make you very happy
>I don't even let her reply, I immediately say "what makes you think I'd even care?"
>she says she wanted to tell me before she posts it on facebook.
>I in a more colorful way tell her to fuck off because I have more important shit going on with my life.
>she's says okay, bye I guess.

I regret not saying more, even if it's not worth saying. Just turns my stomach her thinking she could come to me with that fuck shit. What am I shameful of you ask? The fact that I even feel this intensely about it.
>>
File: alex.png (1 MB, 865x865) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
1 MB, 865x865
>>693557392
Hellllloooo
>>
File: 1466806159907.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1466806159907.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>693555521
Got into a huge fight with the gf after the 10 year HS reunion. Was blackout drunk and somehow threw a knife at the fireplace. She pretty much cut me out of her life. That night changed my life.
>>
OPHERE
>>693556871
of course
>>
got in a huge argument in her car not sure why something i was mad as fuck about as usual she said something that pissed me off and i ripped hear rear view mirror off and threw it in the backseat .

yelled horrible things at her on the phone calling her a cunt and the worst girlfriend ever etc.

kept fucking her in the ass after she asked me to stop. almost every time. but i didnt respect the whore and she prob liked it.

told her i showered before she ate my ass but i hadnt in 3 days of working. and i knew she could tell. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>693557541
So wtf did she finally post on FB now?
>>
>>693557392
I remember one time when I was 16 my (side chick) was going off on me and I had to drive her home towns away she was bitching about me not paying attention to her and my friends being more important when in my head I'm like she don't even know I have a actual girlfriend in the town I live in I ended up wanting to punch the bitch in the face but didn't
>>
>>693557495
omg you are the special kind of an asshole
>>
(408)4665243
>>
>>693557820
Fuck if I know. We haven't been friends and I haven't looked in years. Besides I don't need facebook to tell me she got knocked up.
>>
>>693555521
I cheated on my wife while she was pregnant and after giving birth. Been 18 years and she still will not let that shit go.
>>
>>693555521
>At a nightclub, it was nearing 2AM and I was looking for something to poke on
>Found a chick that was willing to come back to my place
>I lived out in the boonies at the time so it was a 30 min drive out in the middle of nowhere
>I was pretty hammered but the night air started to sober me up on the drive home
>Look over and realize I have a hamplanet in the passenger seat
>I about 1/2 way to my place on the two lane country road with no lights, it's about 8 miles in either direction to get to a human
>Pull over
>"Hey I'm a little drunk and I think I may have a break light out. Can you hop out and take a look"
>"Sure anon. I have a DUI and wouldn't want you getting one."
>"Hit the breaks anon!"
>I hit the gas
>>
>>693557855
Unbelt her and slam the breaks. I'd never hit a chick, or haven't yet.
>>
>>693557552
Dude.
>>
>>693557063
Sage if you knew before you hit brakes that she'd plant face.
let that be an example for the drivers here.
>>
>>693557541
What was she gonna post tho? Why is she telling you she's gonna make a post?
>>
>>693555521
I fucked a prostitute at a brothel in sf when I was 18. 20 now we've been together 5 years, will probably marry her.
>>
Bbd
>>
>>693558318
So has she.
>>
>>693558197
I was a fucking kid. Too retarded.
>>
Went out with a chick for a year and a half. Just stopped returning her calls one day. She eventually caught me at home a week later and bum rushed my door, she came in and grabbed some lamp she bought for me screaming about how she was the best thing I ever had. Fucked her one more time when I was drunk. Ghosted from her apartment and went incommunicado again. Have not spoken to her in the 4 years since.
>>
>>693557732
Her best friend I was fucking at one time was actually the one who told me about my girlfriend cheating on me this was over Christmas and new years so of course me and her bestfriend get back at it I didn't want it but it was nice to take my mind off my gf getting slammed by another dudes dick her friend ends up trying to date me and says shill never talk to my ex again but I end up screwing her over and get back with my girlfriend even tho she was getting fucked she came to my house and we had tons of sex which made me feel fucking disgusting cuz the girl I "love" was just getting fucked up by another dude and may I add I took this girls virginity when we first got together in highschool so we got back together in January now early June she dumped me I do love her I like to think even though I fucked her best friend but that was literally just young physical attraction now my ex is already fucking another guy which she told me today
>>
>>693555762

> i through my deodorant

Wat
>>
>>693558790
Wtf man. You're beta as F.
>>
>>693555521
I assraped her when she was passed out because she got so fucked up at one of my fav bands concerts that I had to take her home.
>>
Chick I'd been dating for six months or so comes to me and says she's pregnant. Talk her into flushing it out. Time comes to go to get it done and I tell her I have to work. She gets her beta friend to take her, she pays for it and her beta friend dumps her off at my house to recuperate. Dumped her three days later.
>>
>>693558318
>when I was 18
>20 now
>been togeather for 5 years
???
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>693558764
the feel when it's the last girl i may ever sleep with
>>
>>693559017
This a true ass story dude
>>
>>693558790
Do you even fucking know what grammar is? That shit was so fucking hard to read.
>>
>>693559147
I had that thought today then I start laughing my Ass off and texted some Bitches
>>
>>693558916
I took my deodorant looked at her and fucking through it at her face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDDYmbsr-Q
>>
>>693559244
I have a GED man fuck no idk what grammar is
>>
>>693559338
You mean you've really gone 4 years without a drop of puss since?
>good luck now
>>
I piss on her every time we shower. It started off with me aiming at her legs. Then I forced her to kneel and I pissed on her tits. After that I started pissing on her face. Now I have her open her mouth while I piss in it. I say it's because I like feeling like I "marked" her as my own but I really just like making her into as big of a slut as I can.
>>
>>693559523
You have wrong anon Its Ben a good 6 weeks
>>
>>693555521
>break up with girl
>still in same friends group
>about a week later we're out for a birthday, she's making a big song and dance about cracking on to this one dude, and making an effort for me to hear
>legitimately don't care
>night goes on, I'm alright because we're adults and she can do what she wants
>although do acknowledge to my friend it's weird that she's trying this hard to let me know
>a month later get a huge abusive message with her assuring me that she's over me and that I need to stop talking shit about her
>lolwut
>respond "k"
>three more messages ensue over next week
>finally reply with "you really need to get over me. please stop messaging"
>heard through friends she was out with at the time she got so mad she cried

We only went out for two months, and I was mostly interested cause I wanted to lose my virginity. Was pretty kek.
>>
>>693559244
I put some fucking effort into sharing my damn story
>>
Dated girl in high school. Popped her cherry. Try long distance relationship. Doesn't go well. Decide I'm gonna dump her. Agree to talk her into threesome with roommate before breaking up. Pressure her into threesome. Treat her like shit while we fuck. He blows in her mouth and I blew inside her puss. Broke up next day
>>
OP HERE
>>693559888
lol she deserves it
so great of you, dear anon, for getting that bitch owned.
>>
Took this chicks virginity so she was like pocket lint. We'd go to the mall and I'd have her buy me shit, eventually talk her into getting store credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, etc. Rack up $1000 in dinners, shoes, TVs, etc.

She looks at me one day with puppy dog eyes and says "it's like a giant funnel, we get all this cool stuff and a small bill comes out on the other side". I actually felt a little bad (until I saw a sweet pair of kicks I wanted).

She sued me in small claims. The judge couldn't believe it. I paid nothing.
>>
>>693560134
OP is just happy to have a successful thread
>>
>>693558090
Fucking kek
>>
>>693558031
>babe I miss you
>Tyrone won't return my calls I really need someone to help me take care of this kid.

This is kinda off topic but made me think of this
>Girl I know, sisters friend names Racheal
>been friends for 2 years
>one halloween night we get into argument because I told her black guys will leave you and she wants to fuck them without the pill, she says she hates me and hits me
>Tells all her friends how bad I am
>that whole group hates me
>idgaf
>fast forward 3 years
>she contacts me
>apologize to me
>ask to hang out
>Been looking for a gf so was kinda happy about it
>surprisingly extremely nice to me and touching me gets kind of sad
>I think something is up
>she wants to fuck but has to be at my house
>ask her why
>she says she has a son doesn't want him to see
>act cool about ask for picture
>niglet
>start laughing at her uncontrollably
>she starts crying and leaves

I mean really what the fuck man.
>>
>>693560244
That should have been $1000's (I think the grand total was 14K)
>>
File: 1446791370796.jpg (51 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1446791370796.jpg
51 KB, 500x388
>>693560244
>>
>>693555521
slept in once
>>
>>693556406
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>693558295
My guess is that she got herself a bastard and needs help or something. I don't know.
>>
I put my cock in her arse and when she started screaming and crying for me to stop it turnt me on and I sped up
>>
>>693558790
lol nice cogerent sentences you faggot learn hot to type because you're tping sucks big dick balls you beta fucking loser fag
>>
>>693560134
It was even weirder, cause the breakup was mutual, and I thought everything was fine.
I guess I was meant to be heartbroken or something.

>>693560244
Kinda fucked.
I mean I can't really judge, but still.
>>
>>693556406

lol skype sex

> RAAAAR I'm gonna fuck everyone you like and destroy your family life

bitches be crazy. +1
>>
>>693560918
So your reply to the thread is
>I raped a chick anally once
>>
>>693561217
No we had a safe word she didn't say the safe word
>>
Met this whooer who let me bareback her on the first date. Were dating for just a couple weeks when she caught me in the club with my hand down another chicks pants. Didn't hear from here again.

Fast forward about 12 months. I'm in the store and see this chick pushing a stroller with a baby that looks really young. About face and never go to that store again.
>>
>>693561463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohY-Hl4JeCA
>>
>>693555521
When I dumped her. And now we're back together.
>>
>>693556357
i might need to see proof.. you know, to believe you.
>>
>>693561095
>>Kinda fucked.
>>I mean I can't really judge, but still.

I was living at home at the time too. My Mom was pissed and told me to pay her back, my Dad just laughed and said fuck her.

He'd tell me I gigoloed that bitch good and get smacked by my Mom
>>
>>693559429
>threw
>>
I spent about $10K of my chick's money on a camgirl.
>>
>>693561390
Ok then that was consensual.
It's not even bad.
>>
>>693563156
But turnt out after she forgot the safe word
>>
>>693561390
Did she forget it? Secretly like it?
>>
>>693563357
lol
>>
>>693563357
Fuck off anon, I literally just had a crim law exam where the problem was determining consent. I came to 4chan to not think.

But yeah you should make sure safe words are remembered.
>>
File: untitlesssd.png (61 KB, 192x208) Image search: [Google]
untitlesssd.png
61 KB, 192x208
>>693563797

>>
But yeah you should make sure safe words are remembered.

lol
>>
>>693563797
fuck yeah
>>
OP HERE
>>693560441
she deserves it. you are badass
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.