[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife? Today, my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 640x392_4641_42288.jpg (117 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
640x392_4641_42288.jpg
117 KB, 640x392
Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife?

Today, my girlfriend said some very very cruel shit to me, and I lost it, and hit her with like 40% power.

She ofc. told her mother, friends etc. so now I cant see her family again, because... embarrasing... My life is ruined, and I will now only see my kid every 2nd week.

I brought this on myself though... fuuuck I'm sad man..

I have never hit a girl before... feel like shit now..
>>
Never did. But I can empathise, sometimes you just wanna slap a bitch. Sorry for you bro, the cucklture will stigmatise you forever
>>
>>693489026
Nope. I may be called a faggot or white knight, whatever, but the only way I'd hit a woman was if I had to legitimately defend myself. I wouldn't haul off and hit a bitch for being upset though, not worth the hassle.
>>
I gew up with an abusive father. I promissed myself never to become suchs a weak asshole.
>>
what'd she say?
>>
>>693489356
Cause we don't fight weaker enemies which is all women, plus we have self control ,and don't let our emotions get a hold of us
>>
>>693489026
she makes you feel like a loser, prove her wrong by doing the complete oposite of what she says. she will feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1467581424684.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1467581424684.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
That's a shame Anon. You could always kill yourself though.
>>
Came real close one time.

Women (especially the one you live with) know all the buttons to push.

This one cold-cocked me while driving with a newborn in the back seat. (ex-wife)

After she did it the look on my face was priceless. She knew she done fucked up.

She got as far away from me in the car as she could without getting out.

The only regret was not kicking her out of the car then and there. Then going to file for divorce.
>>
>>693489732
Okay there buddy. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
>>
>>693489781
Actually a good idea
>>
>>693490176
wtf is cold-cocked ?
>>
>>693489026
>feel like shit now.

You only feel like that because you live in a feminist dominated society where they shame you for being a man.

Yes, a real man slaps his woman when she steps out of line. Don't feel bad for standing up for yourself.
>>
>>693490176
Cold cocked ?
>>
>>693489026
yes its the only was i get hard, and she gets well hit the lil bitch
>>
>>693489026

They'll say shit to get you mad. They may or may not expect to get hit, but they want you mad.

Lesson learned. Put a switch in your brain that you can switch on in a fight with future girlfriends. When she starts talking shit, switch it on, and realize she wants you mad. If she keeps that shit up, dump her.
>>
>>693489026
>Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife?

Yes. I dated a girl who would frequently hit me. For years, I put up with it, always hoping that she would stop.
Finally, one day she attacked me with a hairbrush, tearing open my hand (defense wound) and leaving a scar that is still evident 25 years later.
At the moment that the hairbrush tore open my hand, I grabbed the brush, threw it across the room, and slapped her hard upside the face.

I then had to deal with her screaming, biting, pulling my hair, kicking me, and scratching me for several minutes.

This was witnessed by my roommate and his girlfriend.

When I finally managed to eject psycho girlfriend from the house, I turned around and my roommate's girlfriend was standing there, eyes and mouth wide.

And she in a terrified whisper, "I can't believe that you hit here!"

No regard for the previous attacks, no regard for the fact that I needed stitches from the hairbrush or the numerous other wounds I sustained.

The ONLY thing that mattered was that I dared to hit a woman.

And that shit's pretty fucked up.

Happy ending - she hooked up with a redneck and I heard from mutual friends that they've had their share of punch ups over the years.

And I've been happily married to a fabulous woman for over 20 years.

Lesson: don't hit a woman. Disarm her, restrain her, run away, and avoid her, but don't raise a hand to her - society doesn't care about your self defense - all that matters is a man should never hit a woman.
>>
>>693489026
Shoulda hit her with a 100 shot to her mouth op. You deserve everything that happens to you for not beating your significant other into submission.
>>
>>693490647
>>693490834
knocked out instantly with a strike to the head
>>
>>693489026
Should of it her with 24% , 40 seems a bit too much dont you think? Bitches are crazy and need to be disciplined as well. But it's against the law, I havent hit a female but when my ex would get me mad It felt like she nedded it. I just fucked her instead and slap her ass
>>
>>693489569
Ah, my twin.
>>
>>693490953

Fuck.
>>
>>693491126
>24%
>>
People who act like assholes deserve to be smashed even if they are weaker, but custom favors cunt.

Leave and dump them both, never to return.

Control yourself. Never be driven to use violence, but if someone deserves it, hurt them.

OP is a fool for having an asshole gf. Abandon that shit. Just dump everyone. Become truckerfag or take other job very far away, cut all ties, and keep out of reach.
>>
>>693490953
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>693490647
>>693490834
She put an ice cube in my pants while I was listening to Ice Cube so I could enjoy an ice cube while enjoying Ice Cube.
>>
>>693489026
I'm sure if she hit you and you told people they would just call you a pussy
>>
>>693489026
That's what you get for being a dumbass. It wasn't even in self defense. Fucking pathetic.
>>
What if you caught your wife fucking a nigger in your bedroom.
>>
>>693490647
>>693490834

Means to knock out

But now it can be a figure of speech to mean hit without expecting it

You fucking underage/ euro fucks
>>
I don't, I on a personality scale, have massive dark triad traits. and on the other side am probably a sociopath/psychopath. I have little remorse, and I distance myself from others. Think Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki, as People treat him different because people don't get him, and he is hateful because of it. I live in the south, and have a Genius Level IQ. People think i am creepy because i know so much and i am so above them in intelligence. IQ is over 150. I talk above people unintentionally and my friend who does get me, says People think I am retarded, when They are the ones who aren't intelligent enough to comprehend my musings. I finally just observed the dumbasses in Dumbfuckistan, and Blended in, beyond my more intelligent friends. One of my friends is like me.
>>
>>693489026
Sympathies bro.

Women will goad you, knowing if you get physical, you've lost.

My ex gfs mother was giving me shit about her daughter. Eventually she hauled off and punched me. For a second I got the red mist, but then just burst out laughing. Look on her face was better than if I'd decked her.
>>
>>693491650
>Women will goad you, knowing if you get physical, you've lost.

So much this
>>
>>693491587
I would shoot them both, prison wouldn't be too bad for a white man that killed his wife and her nigger lover.
>>
>>693491621
Nigger I'm 26 and I'm not from Europe.
>>
>>693489026
Wife smacked me in the face hard as she could.
I punched her in the gut at ~%50 power.
She layed on the ground coughing.
Didn't smack me again tho, so I guess it werks.
>>
>>693491621
Kek I'm 25 from the us
>>
>>693491621
>cold-cocked
Damn I was imagining him knocking her out with his giant frosty penis of doom.
>>
I had an ex that used to hit me. She bullied me a lot. Funny thing was at first she was great, we really got along. Then her sister got it in my gf's head that I wasn't good enough. (It was college, I studied Film/TV production). Which led to comments on me as a person in general, and eventually to me being white (she was Korean, her sister thought she shouldn't date a white guy).

So eventually she started bullying me, mostly in private, but sometimes in front of people. To the point where HER friends would facebook message me after we'd all hang out and ask if I was okay.

Soon she started to hit me, because I was pretty passive, and never really let her shit get to me, except sometimes I'd snap back, and directly blame her sister, she hated that.

Anyway, one time she was mad because I had a film project i needed to work on, it was a group project, but she wanted me to help her study for her exam (business major). I told her no, ask someone else, and she berated me about how my work was pointless and dumb, etc. And started smacking me in the face, over and over. Finally I just but my arm up in defense, her wrist ended up smacking against my arm pretty hard at a weird angle, and she wailed in pain. Said I beat her. Nothing ever came of it, other than we broke up obviously. But shit's crazy.

Funny thing is btw, I've had a pretty steady job since graduating, and I just saw on facebook she is dating a guy who's 56 (she's 26), and is unemployed.
>>
>>693491832
>>693492049

Then you guys are just fucking retarded and/or live in BFE
>>
>2016
>hitting women
Not in the western, white Anglo Saxon world. Nothing is ever so bad that you should physically abuse your spouse, that at least for sometime you "loved" or had feelings for. It takes more of a man to walk away, only cowardly, insecure "men" punch women.
>>
>>693489026
>hit her with like 40% power
faggot shouldve hit her with everything and more than once. If you ever decide to hit dont hold back otherwise you wasted your time.
>>
>>693489026
get anger control help. just be glad u aint sitting in jail
>>
>>693492189
This might piss you off more but whats bfe
>>
Sure..
>>
I'm incapable of hitting someone weaker then myself no matter what they said or did (as long sd they didn't hurt me or my loved ones).
>>
>>693489026
I had a girl who used to hit me and slap me
Have scars from her fucking scratch marks when she would go psycho
I opted to pin her and prevent her from hitting me further.

With the mindset I have now I would have fucking beaten her senseless
I wish I could still smack those fucking looks right off her face
>>
>>693492288
>anger control
Fuck outta here with the cringy shit. Sometimes a woman need to take her fucking medicine.
>>
I only did it after being hit first. And once because she spit alcohol in my face.
>>
>>693492348

I had a feeling I shoulda added it to the post just in case your sheltered brain didn't know

>bumfuck Egypt
>>
>>693492501
no, not if you got kids with her
>>
>>693492165
>Korean
Stopped there,
*RED LIGHT FLASHING*
*Psycho Alert*
>>
>>693492165
>Finally I just but my arm up in defense, her wrist ended up smacking against my arm pretty hard at a weird angle, and she wailed in pain. Said I beat her.

I rest my case: hit a woman, lose every time.

Better to just ditch the bitch and find someone who doesn't play those BS games.

Oh, and OP - there's no excuse for hitting a woman for something that she's said. If she makes you so mad that you lose control, you need to break up and work on your temper and self-control.

Good luck!
>>
>>693492501
Because going to jail is so worth it. Especially when all she did was talk shit.
>>
>>693492348
Different anon here but BFE means Bum Fucked Egypt. It's an expression that means that you live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>693492189
The fuck is BFE nigger?
>>
>>693491314
Well done
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.