[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I smuggle drugs into a music festival? Mainly weed and molly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: SteelPanther02.jpg (363 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
SteelPanther02.jpg
363 KB, 650x488
How do I smuggle drugs into a music festival? Mainly weed and molly.
>>
>>693445608
You walk in with them , what kind of a festival takes the time to search all of their guests? + that's fucked up.
Or put them in your socks if you're paranoid about that happening
>>
File: freddy.jpg (19 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
19 KB, 400x250
>>693445608

You could stick it in your bum bum.
>>
>>693445608

Golly gee, I dont know. Ive never seen anyone with drugs at a music fest. You better not try.
>>
>>693445759
It's my first time ever going to one so I'm not really sure what to expect. The one I'm going to is particularly "chavvy" so I heard they have police and sniffer dogs on site. Will the shampoo bottle idea work or could I just crotch it?
>>
>>693445608
They won't search you, just be mindful of undercover cops sniffing around. Sometimes there are facebook groups ratting out the cops, describing their clothes etc.. See if your festival has that, and keep an eye on it.

The chances of getting caught are very slim, but not nonexistant.
>>
1. visit the campsite a few weeks early
2. go to nearby woods, dig hole
3. place drugs, wrapped in plastic foil, cover up with dirt
4. go to festival without drugs
5. dig up your goods when nobody is around
>>
>>693445973
This honestly , what kind of a loser takes drugs at music festivals?
>>
just take acid tabs are easy to conceal
>>
>>693446052
Don't even worry , I've been to a lot of them and I've never been searched. Last one I went to I just kept all of my joints in a cigar box and hard drugs in my sock.
>>
File: 1450176637896.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450176637896.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>693445904
this, confirmed
>>
>>693445973
>>693446109
I bet you fags like the taste of warm beer.
>>
>>693445608
nuts are your best option i get serched well at festivals in the states almost every time
>>
most raves I have been to pat you down.

just tape to your nuts and take it out in the bathroom. that's what everyone does. do NOT put it in your phone somehow....they check to make sure it works (battery compartment)
>>
In ass
Garunteed not to search ass
>>
>>693445608
Buy it inside. Don't worry too much though, half those there will be just as guilty.
>>
>>693445608
If you're staying for the whole festival hide them in the tent bag, no one will search it.
>>
>>693445608
asscrack
>>
>>693445608
Put them in a sock or hat. Also cut a hole in your fanny pack and stick your dick through it. Doesn't matter where the drugs are, once they see the dick, they won't search anymore.
>>
>>693445608
You dipshit
>>
File: 20160707_140314.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160707_140314.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
OP here, is this overkill?
>>
Wrsp in plastic bag then melt wax and dip bag in wax keep doing this tll you jave a few decent layers and wash your hands in netween layers the dogs can smell the particals on the outside of the bag so hve to get rid of that i have done this 50 or so times and and have had the dogs walk right past me if someone dose ask you what it is grab it off tgem and act all freaked out they touched it then rub it on your face mumbling some shit i have done this too and the cop kust thought i was nuts and told me to go
>>
2 ways

1. Put it in a kinder egg and up your arse like a real man

2. Get an air bed brand new, slit where its taped shut, open the box and roll out the air bed, put your drugs in a glass jar and roll it back up and put it back in the box... then clear tape over where it was alreafy taped

Enjoy T
>>
>>693446328
is there a different temperature of beer besides warm?
>>
>>693446052
I've been to a respectable festival in London and there were literally no dogs on site with pretty much just pat checks.
>>
>>693446629
Well at a lot of festivals you can't bring drinks in so they might want you to throw it away , don't be a pussy and just conceal it where they wont search you even though there's hardly any chance they'll search you
>>
File: trollface.png (758 KB, 584x442) Image search: [Google]
trollface.png
758 KB, 584x442
>>693446328
I bet you like getting trolled
>>
>>693446778
BST?
>>
>>693446629
yeah because drinks often get taken from you at the entrance, i would have assumed
>>
If cops pull up, I put that crack up my crack. This is one of those times
>>
>>693446658
Here, take those

Use them please as intended, ofc you can keep the rest :)
>>
>>693445608

If you get HCL MDMA the water solubility that I've found most effective is 800mg/L of water.

So add molly to water shake and dissolve. I've never taken weed to a festival so I can't comment.

How much molly you think of taking in, also it is much much more soluble in alcohol, but in the UK they take glass bottle off of you before you go in.
>>
File: 1457226012038.jpg (65 KB, 960x892) Image search: [Google]
1457226012038.jpg
65 KB, 960x892
>>693446887
Junction2, techno/tech-house event.

But yeh, I did go see Massive Attack play with Young Fathers and it was gooood
>>
>>693445759
Yeah, no
Go to any respectable festival these days and you will have every bag searched, they will feel up your hat and clothes
My friend did some crazy shit where he wrapped an ounce and some acid up and put it inside a peanut butter jar.
He opened the seal with an exactoknife
buried it in the peanut butter and then heated it up to make it look like it was settled
Then he superglued the lid shut
Its perfectly air tight and no one can see it
You could probably sneak drugs on a fucking plane with this technique
>>
>>693446109

Users are losers. Just say no!
>>
>>693447082
ah i went to see kendrick with jamie xx the other day, pretty decent but didnt wanna take any bud in just in case they had sniffer dogs
>>
>>693446052
At most, you'll get a pat down.
>>
>>693446096

>Nobody around
>Music Festival
>>
>>693446052
Wireless or British Summertime?
>>
>>693447156
yep
>>
Just put it in your wallet
>>
My preferred method is to put Molly into contact lens solution containers, put them in a bag and under my nuts

Works every time but really I've never see major security at a festival. For weed I've done blunts in my shoes
>>
>>693447334
>>
>>693447220
Thing is if they want to sniff something illegal out the dogs will do it no problem, mdma has also got quite a distinct smell and these are dogs.

Police have been taking it a little easier cause they understand that the events have enough security and anyone causing a ruckus gets delivered to them. So in short if you're not a retard who decides to get inside the k-hole for a public festival then you're all good for taking stuff in
>>
>>693445608
I go to hardly strickly bluegrass every October. It's an open festival so everyone does drugs in the open. You ravers need to learn how to create a open srug environment. If enough people have drugs out, then cops cant take drugs.
>>
>>693445608
Sleeping bag, works everytime and the won't be bothered to check it since it's too much of a hassle.
>>
>>693447510

What festivals you been to because TITP and Reading was full of coppers and drugs dogs. Apparently we Scots can't be trusted not to bring knifes everywhere we go. Fuckers had my shoes and belt off.
>>
I work event security. Cops are lazy as fuck. They're not gonna search ya. That's security's job. Just put it in your underwear or in your shoes. We'll never searcb there.
>>
>>693446094
>not nonexistant
Why not just say 'existant'?
>>
>>693447714
I've had MDMA in my wallet, which was in my hand, as a dog walked past me.
>>
rubber band, small plastic baggie, wrap it around your gooch. easy.

festivals are just one of those things where you whip a few pills under your sack and if you get caught, well, tough shit you're an unlucky cunt.

they won't fucken arrest ya unless you're carrying quantity to sell, which you're not because you made a thread on 4chan asking how to smuggle drugs into a festival.
>>
>>693448391
Australian?
>>
>>693447977
Not him but my mates that went to Reading this year told me that the security literally let them go through the checkpoint without even searching them since everyone expects Reading to be a drinking festival.
>>
>>693448155
"Not nonexistant" conveys it better, in that "existent" is anything, but most people think that "not nonexistant" is "very small indeed".

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>693448475
*last year I meant
>>
>>693448447
You know it, son
>>
>>693445608
drugs in pooper
>>
P.s. dogs are trained to smell duct tape. Plox avoid.
>>
>>693447220
I took a few joints in man, no problem at all, smell was everywhere so it's not like I was the only one

Kendrick was heat!! got sunfall this weekend so doing the same again
>>
>>693448554
noice. you the good festival side or the bad?
>>
>>693448697
>kendrick was heat

you type like there are nigro dicks inside you
>>
File: 20983-1.jpg (121 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
20983-1.jpg
121 KB, 650x433
>>693445608
I always have my tabs of acid in my smoke packet and just walk through.
>>
File: 156881-161047.jpg (20 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
156881-161047.jpg
20 KB, 320x303
>>693448640
Aren't the dogs at a festival trained more so in detecting whether someone's nervous instead of the smell? I heard somewhere that sniffer dogs can only use their sense of smell for 15-20 mins before taking a break.
>>
>>693447150
who the fuck brings sealed peanut butter to festivals and airplanes ? thats suspicious
>>
>>693445608
DO THIS OP.

>horde all your drugs
>triple bag them in plastic bags.
>go to where the festival is being held 2 weeks before hand
>make sure noone is there
>dig hole in random hidden place
>place drugs inside hole
>bury drugs

2 weeks later

>enter festival without drugs
>pass anal cavity search
>go to where drugs are buried
>get fucked up
>probably get kicked out
>ohwell.jpg
>>
Ok anon, I'll tell you what has worked for me for a long time now. Only optional ass play involved:

Go to your local office supply store, and look for the big, thick sharpie HIGHLIGHTERS that are about the same size as dry-erase board markers (for reference).

Take your package of sharpies home, and bust out some needle-nose pliers (or buy some if you don't have any). Remove the butt-end of the sharpie--it should be a white cap that is lightly glued inside the tube of the marker. Take out and throw away the thing inside the marker. Now you have a hollow marker that won't write for long, but enough to pass security screen. I would suggest wadding up a small bit of paper towel or toilet paper, because the marker tip usually has enough ink in it to seep into whatever rests against it inside, and a bit of wadding will protect whatever you put into it.

After you fill it with whatever you're bringing in, make sure you put that white butt-cap back on the marker to close it up, but don't jam it in too tight or you'll have a hard time getting it off without your pliers.

Once inside the venue, use your finger or a house key to pop the white butt-cap off, and you're in business.

It's been a while since I built my sharpie smugglers, but I've brought joints and blunts into several venues (including MSG) with this method.

Also keep in mind that some sharpies are made of semi-clear colored plastic. If you can see the stuff you put into the sharpie when you hold it up to a light, you might need cut a piece of white paper that you can roll up to fit just inside the tube, which should make it opaque enough to hide whatever you put in it, even if someone checks it.

Remember to drink water with your MDMA so you don't die, and to have a good time.

-Anon
>>
>>693448798
Terrible mate. Hoping to head over East next year for Splendour, always a top gig
>>
>>693448798
having said that GTM wasn't bad, Odesza + Ratatat was a fucking killer combination
>>
>>693449269
Who in the fuck brings a sharpie pen into a festival? Unless you're putting it in someone's pooper it seems a bit shifty.
>>
Drug dogs are effectively useless in many cases - most of the 'finds' they get are because they detected that their handler was suspicious of somebody and followed along. They basically only work as a deterrent because people think they're 100% accurate.
>>
>>693445608
bag it up so it's nice and sealed tight. tape that shit to the underside of your ballsac/taint. Shave that shit if you think you can't rip the hair out. No festival I've ever been do have they ever checked that taint area-- no one wants to reach that far.
But if the festival has dogs, this won't prevent them from sniffing you out. you could consider shoving it up your ass in a condom, with some kind of string or something that you use to pull it out with
>>
File: 420.jpg (36 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
36 KB, 800x592
>>693445608
i tape my stuff on the bottom inside of my sleeping bag. easy to do and works fine
>>
>>693446480
Yeah buy drugs from someone who also smuggled them in under his nut sack. Haha
>>
Rubberband it to your nuts. They can't touch your nuts no matter how hard they are searching.
>>
Nut sack. Hahahaha.
>>
Nut sack! Lol. Rubberband nut sack or buy nut sack drugs. Your choice op. Hahahaha
>>
Girl's must have the easiest fuckin time smuggling shit in, they can just shove it up their fanny and noone will think twice.
>>
Smuggle? They'd probably not even bother looking for them. They're kind of just an accepted part of a lot of festivals as long as it isn't made obvious
>>
Jokes on you nigga, i go to hippie festivals where the majority of people are bringing in drugs. If the venue had drug dogs, they'd have a significant loss of profit. Better just let me bring my bud and paper in and let it be.
>>
>>693446052
Dont shower for a week and put them under your nutsack while you walk in. No dog will ever smell that tiny bag with that overwelming smell.
>>
>>693450375
>i go to hippie festivals
Fucking why? Who the fuck likes to get high and listen to pet-safe cruelty free vegan garbage music?
>>
>>693449183
this
>>
File: 1467375647265.jpg (38 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1467375647265.jpg
38 KB, 600x534
>>693445608
Know a person whose in jail for trying to get MDMA into a music festival plox avoid unless your good at smuggling .Hes in for about another year fucked up his entire life use to make a killing at festivals. Do not do. And he got past security. There are undercover's who will rat you out. That's the problem. Not getting them in.
>>
>>693449451
GTM was awesome, I was considering going over for splendour too. You going to listen out?
>>
>>693445608
Go get like 6 inches of bread of subway. Hollow it out. Full it whatever you want. Wrap it back up so that if security starts to unwrap it, they see the bread and say "oh just a sandwich".
>>
Use can opener to open pop can. No shit it works beautifully. Hide drugs inside and then poor in pop. Glue top on. Make it cold and carry it in. If they give you shit about carrying it in make up some diabetic shit and say you need the sugar but needles are probably frowned upon. If they push it say FINE. Open it, tip it up some so you fske chug it, crush can and pull out drugs.
>>
>>693448391

Too bad there is barely any fucking festivals left here that are even worth going to, I'm not even sure what we get north of the river anymore that isn't underage shitfests.

If those kids can get into goodlife with drugs and they can figure that shit out, anyone can.
>>
>>693451447
Laneways and Listen Out are good, if you like what's there.
>>
>>693449029
just take a plastic knife and a loaf of bread too. jesus use your imagination. Festival food is usually terrible anyway.
>>
buy a belt, put it behind the buckle.
>>
enjoy your criminal record and wrecked future just for a high OP. You're rolling the dice on the rest of your life bro.

Just dose up before you go in. Less fun but far less chance of getting busted with anything
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.