[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just talk about how fucking stupid speeding tickets are?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16
File: Pig Indicator.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Pig Indicator.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
Can we just talk about how fucking stupid speeding tickets are? Why don't cops go out and arrest real criminals who are actually hurting people? Me going faster than the government thinks I should and having to pay a fine for it is fucking ridiculous.
>>
sounds like someone is bitching and whining and moaning because they got caught speeding lmao
>>
In Hawaii the bike cops will drive 90+ mph behind people weaving in and out of traffic to pull people over for speeding.

Then give anyone whos not a local a ticket. Its unbelievable .
>>
>>693399125
Sounds like you just suck at driving. I always got 10+ over the limit and I've never been pulled over.

Just slow down where the cops usually hang out
>>
>>693399336
I am because this guy wasted his time giving some college kid a ticket when he could stopping something more serious. I will speed again and he did nothing to teach me a lesson.
>>
>>693399783
Unless it's dark as fuck outside and I'm passing someone
>>
Anyone ever fought a speeding ticket and won? I am debating it.
>>
>>693399125

funny how you immediately feel the need to bring up yourself. how little ol' you going fast ain't never hurt no one.

speeding needs to be regulated because car accidents already happen way too often. speeding tickets need to be issued to dissuade people from speeding. if they weren't enforced, there would be no need to fear them, and therefore no reason not to speed.

just leave sooner if you really need to get somewhere, dumbass. you're saving at best a few minutes by speeding, and you're losing any benefit by getting a ticket.
>>
>>693399125

Speeding is fucking stupid dude. When you have kids you'll probably realize it.

Kids out playing shouldn't have to think about being hit by a car because they accidently go chasing a ball or something out onto the street.

They are fucking kids. All they are thinking about is having fun.

We are adults and should be looking out for this at all time since we are smarter and more observent than them.

YOu can't do this if your speeding.
>>
>>693400600
regulating speeding is fucking pointless because...newsflash...people still do it!
>>
>>693400823
maybe you shouldn't have kids then if you're worried about them getting hit by cars
>>
>>693400891
Regulating murder is pointless because newsflash... people still do It!

Do you realize how dumb you are now?
>>
>>693400823
Okay well maybe kids should be smart enough to look both ways like their parents taught them. I was speeding on a highway. There was maybe two other cars in the other lanes. He probably just needed to fill his quota
>>
>>693399125
This must be b8.
>>
>>693401123
Speeding =/= murder
>>
>>693401092
Feminist logic
>>
>>693399125
Don't like the law? Try and change it. Or you could keep bitching about it like the nigger we all know you are.
>>
>>693400037
Absolutely. I haven't ever been found guilty of speeding. I've won 3/3 cases. Find a ticket shark attorney in your area. It's $200-300 to fight a ticket, which is ALWAYS cheaper, including insurance and fees.
>>
honestly they need to fucking reevaluate the speed limits on literally everything. Where I'm from the highways are 65s but traffic always goes around 75-80. But then if you go 85 to pass someone (5mph faster) you're considered going 20 fucking over which is ridiculous
>>
>>693401332
How the hell is one kid going to change a national law dumbass?
>>
Keep in mind that "Protect and Serve" is a money making venture. Cops have to earn their paycheck too. Can't make money off of somebody going to jail.
>>
>>693400891
Prisons are fucking pointless because...newsflash...there are still criminals!
>>
>>693401338
How do you go about doing that? What did you have to do before your court date?
>>
ITT Op is a faggot who is crying about getting a speeding ticket and won't listen to people disagreeing with him
>>
>>693401406
This.
>>
>>693401251
But arguing that making something illegal is wrong because people still do it is a dumb argument.

The analogy is sound.
>>
>>693401251
one logical fallacy = the exact same fallacy. Fuck, why haven't you killed yourself? That anon wasn't even comparing speeding to murder you dumb shit.
>>
>>693399125
OP is a whiny faggot. You should be fined for this autistic thread too
>>
>>693401092

My kid is 17 years old now.

Never worried about him getting hit cause I taught him not to be stupid.

But in general kids ARE stupid. They shouldn't have to face serious injury or even death because you want to get home 5 seconds faster than normal.

You were a kid once too so you were stupid too.

Kids are just fucking dumb. They will forget to look both ways before running out onto the street when they are having fun with their friends.
>>
>>693401251
They are both illegal.
>>
>>693400891
But there are people out there who will not speed due to the risk of getting a ticket. So by enforcing speeding tickets, some people will be scared into driving the speed limit. Others maybe not, but at least it will reduce the amount of speeders.
>>
>>693401655
I'm saying that there is no reason for speeding to be illegal
>>
>>693399125
If you think speed limits are too low, get involved with government to change them.

Imo, most speed limits are reasonable for the average person who is a bad driver, distracted, old, etc.

If you want the rules to work for you, get the rules changed instead of breaking them and complaining.

Society has deemed speed limits to be acceptable for the masses, or they wouldn't exist.
Safety (Read: Lives) is more important than the 30 seconds you'll save by speeding.
>>
>>693401444
It's a democracy. Figure it out. Make a petition. Appeal to local government. He can run himself. I don't gaf. But, in a democracy you can follow the laws set by the majority, change them, or be a nigger.
>>
>>693401151

They should be smart enough to look both ways but they are not. Kids are half retarded.

Even if it wasn't my fault and I ran over a kid, it would bother me the rest of my life.
>>
>>693401813
It discourages speeding. That's a good reason.

More people die from car crashes every year than from guns.
>>
>>693401406
This. Either they need to up them in those areas, or start cracking down.
>>
>>693401573
Pretty much.
>>
>>693401444
How is you bitching on a Jap image board over a basic law in your country going to help?

They put them in place so you don't endanger other people's lives. Get over it you whiny fuckboi
>>
>>693402152
Well maybe because any 16 yr old can get a car and it is harder to get a gun
>>
>>693401854
I don't know where you're from, but from where I'm from 30 is a retarded speed limit. Literally no one will go 30. Everyone goes 40. you will never be pulled over for 45 even. Yet if you go 50, you do, but since it's considered 20 over you get fucked
>>
>>693400037
>Anyone ever fought a speeding ticket and won? I am debating it.

Got pulled over for "in excess of 100 mph" in a 55 mph zone. Must have been the crime of the century 'cause 5 state cruisers eventually showed up.

Contested it in court.

Showed up with topo maps, graphs, power curves for my engine, etc. and proved that the fastest I could have been going was 95 mph.
Cop was a babbling idiot.
Courtroom was laughing.
Judge started laughing.
Judge interrupted my presentation after 10 minutes and said "Mr Anon, I'm going to dismiss this case unless you have any objections".
"No objections, Your Honor".

OK..........Next case"
>>
>>693399125
gubmint has to make money somehow... just make sure you aren't one of the ones they're making money off of.

tl;dr stop cunting because you think it's unfair your ricer can go 160 but the speed limit is only 65 and a mid -90s shit-tier beater can go that fast. you paid more to look cool; not my problem.
>>
>>693401406
Then don't pass anyone you fucking retard
>>
>>693401813
There is this thing known as the laws of physics. See an object in motion likes to stay in motion unless acted upon by an equal and opposite force. With luck this is achieved via standard friction and breaks. However the more mass something has, and the faster it is going, the harder it is for it to stop (without the aid of, say, a thick wall). Coupled with human reaction speeds it should be obvious to anyone over 5 why the laws are important.
>>
>>693402036
Speaking of which you guys are doing a bang up job with that new $20.00. Go criminals eh?
>>
Fuck you. Unless you're the only one on that road you slow your degenerate ass down.
>>
>>693402602
So don't go 50 ffs.
>>
>>693402751
Don't have a ricer because I'm no nigger

>>693402856
I can fucking slow down IF there is a car in front of me
>>
>>693402687
>Cop was a babbling idiot.
>anon was autistic as fuck
>judge was incompetent
What a lose lose lose situation
>>
>>693402855
You ever fucking driven on the highways of northern new hampshire? anyone going less than 80 is a fuckhead
>>
>>693403037
Yeah I bet you're that one faggot that actually goes 25 in a 25. End yourself
>>
>>693399125

theyre too busy killing black ppl DUH!

and giving tickets
>>
>>693400823
Parents should look after their children, it is not the drivers responsibility until he is driving in your yard, fuck off.
>>
File: 1455595931104.jpg (8 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1455595931104.jpg
8 KB, 229x200
going over the speed limit is dangerous you retard

you could potentially be hurting people by going over the speed limit which is why its a real crime
>>
>>693402687
>Showed up with topo maps, graphs, power curves for my engine, etc. and proved that the fastest I could have been going was 95 mph.
>Courtroom was laughing.
>Judge was laughing
Obviously at you, not with
>>
>>693399336
Sounds like someone just came from Reddit
>>
>>693403130
But you can't in a timely enough manner to be safe. There are mountains of evidence to prove this. Did you ever stop and ask why they exist in the first place?
>>
>>693403109
50 is literally fucking slow. There needs to be a way fucking harder driving test so that you infantile retards are forced to just take uber, and the rest of humanity can get to where we're going at a reasonable pace
>>
File: 1465191623664.jpg (31 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1465191623664.jpg
31 KB, 514x536
>>693403332
You could potentially hurt people by going the speed limit as well I don't see the point as long as you're not going 50 in a 25.
>>
>>693403332
'IF' I would have hit someone I would accepted my punishment. No. I was driving with no one in front of me and no one behind me.
>>
>>693403138
Doing work/research makes you an autist, I think you've made a strong case to try and breed them.
>>
>>693403205
I'm from DC you faggot. We go faster than you backwoods fucks. But guess what? Reckless driving is reckless driving.
>>
>>693403231
25 is for fucking residential you lack the brain cells to realize that's the worst place to speed. Pure degenerate
>>
File: 1452150621044.png (394 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1452150621044.png
394 KB, 600x567
I got a speeding ticket and the next day bought a radar detector. Haven't got one since. Honestly fuck the speed limit. I wont go 100+ on a highway when it's raining or heavy traffic but I'll gladly hit 100mph on a straight open road when there's little to no traffic.
>>
>>693403138

Actually, because I was written up for "in excess of 100 mph" and proved that I couldn't possibly have been going that fast, it put the cop's honesty and judgement in question.

Was I going 95?
Probably.
But if I wasn't going "in excess of 100 mph", the ticket was invalid.

The judge made the right call.
>>
>>693402446
Nope. It's because people are so much more naive and casual when it comes to driving compared to owning and shooting guns. When you do it every day you get comfortable, sometimes too comfortable. It also doesn't help that in the eyes of the general public guns are made out to be scary killer's tools and cars are just another appliance.
>>
>>693403726
>Update
KEK, no you fucking don't I guarantee it. You've never been to the fucking land of the free, Live Free or Die, faggot
>>
>>693403885
Most places that are 25 shouldn't even be 25 they should be 35. Literally kill yourself
>>
>>693403323
>it is not the drivers responsibility
It literally is when you're speeding you fucking retard. You agree to that when you get a license, enter a public road, and purchase insurance
>>
File: 1287816066061.jpg (47 KB, 550x826) Image search: [Google]
1287816066061.jpg
47 KB, 550x826
I enjoy going under the speed limit.
>>
>>693399884
You precious little bitch, laws are made for a reason. Just shut the fuck up and deal with it.
>>
>>693399884
Was probably a highway patrolman whose job is literally to just watch for speeders/drunk drivers. They aren't typically called to things like robberies or anything like that.
>>
>>693404049
>what is this autism
>>
>>693404200
State trooper. More like State fucking waste of my taxes
>>
>>693403656
Doesn't matter, you could of hurt yourself.
You count as someone too.
The limits are there for a reason.
Some people are too stupid to go faster than that without causing a crash. I'm not saying you are, but there's always that person.
If you continue speeding you will lose your license.
>>
>>693402687

I got charged with assaulting an officer and I beat it in court.

It is one of the highlights of my life and I completely decimated that procecuting atrourney while I was up on the stand.

I don't think I even answered a single one of his questions so he just got frustraded and pretty much quit.

When I got off the stand my lawyer said I was amazing but I thought she was just trying to make me feel good because I fucked up so bad.
But then after the judges recess when it was time to read his verdict he was like, he had never seen anything like that before and couldn't find me guilty of the way I destroyed the prosecuter.

It happened about 23 years ago so I forget everything that was said between me and the prosecuter but he kept trying to ask me questions that would trick me into confessing my crime but I caught on to absolutely everythign he was doing and was throwing everything right back in his face.

At one point I just turned right to the judge and told him. "I'm not gonna answer any of his questions if he kept asking them the way that he was."

The judge just looked at me with a half smile and he shrugged his shoulders with his hand palm up that sort of telling me "Do what you want."

That's why I thought I fucked up so bad, becasue I thought the judge sort of thought I was making a joke out of it but I wasn't and the judge was impresssed by how quickly I caught onto the prosecuters bullshit.
>>
>>693399125
By that logic, drunk driving shouldn't be illegal either. Since both of them increase the likelihood of an accident, but usually no one is harmed.
>>
>>693404062
Only something a jackass would suggest! You make it 35 and people go 45 past your house with ppl outside. Go play in traffic
>>
>>693404049
you are a special kind of stupid to think anyone any where gives a fuck about New Hampshire.
>>
>>693399125
obey the speeding limits you criminal scum
>>
You have to be a complete retardando to get a speeding ticket.

I regularly drive 15 MPH over the speed limit. Slow it down to 7 over where the cops hide. CHP doesn't ticket for 5 over, and I figure 7 is within the margin of error for radar guns and your speedometer.

Always stay in the right lane except when passing, preferably behind semi trucks.

Only been pulled over once, but I'm a good 'ole boy and the cop actually invited me to stand outside his patrol car to shoot the shit while he ran my stuff. Since I've never done anything wrong he let me go after a 15 minute chat about his new Explorer pursuit car.
>>
Got Waze, never got a ticket since
>>
>>693404136
Parents need to know where their children are. They have more time to see that they are on the road than the speeding driver does; hence; the parents should look after the children, they should be responsible for them.
>>
>>693403590
>literally fucking slow
>literally
I don't think you know what that word means. 50mph is fine for city speeds. In good conditions a mid-sized vehicle would take about 200 ft. to come to a full stop, and that's assuming everyone is always paying attention with good reaction time (because again, physics). In busy areas with pedestrians and cross traffic 50mph is very reasonable.
>>
>>693404486
Or you make the speed limit reasonable and then enforce it? Like how it fucking should be? That way people don't dance around trying to go a reasonable speed and not getting pulled over
>>
>>693404697
Again, no you underage fucking retard.
>>
>>693399125
Holy shit, how is not speeding fuck complicated? Is it really that hard for you? Is the gas pedal to confusing?
>>
>>693404539
Voted number 1 state on like every list ever, because it's literally the best place to live. You'll be hearing from us next primary
>>
>>693404566
Hey fuckwad if I knew where the cops like to finger each other's assholes then I wouldn't drive there
>>
>>693404697
your rebuttle was to be autistic?
k.
>>
>>693404362
State troopers and ticket quotas aside, look at it this way: Speed limits help ensure traffic moves at a constant pace. You speeding might potentially alarm someone who might react in a less than desirable way and disrupt that pace of traffic. Speed limits could probably be a bit faster, but they're not where the they are so every 16 year old who thinks their reflexes are hot shit can go as fast as they want. Speed limits help keep the roads orderly.
>>
>>693401793
>You were a kid once too so you were stupid too.
Not that anon but I agreed with everything you said save that fallacy.
>>
>>693404200
I'm not OP, but fuck the highway patrol. I completely deserved the two speeding tickets I've gotten in my life, but...

>Be me, at work, Sunday afternoon
>Live in nice white tourist town in California
>Drunk driver approaches
>Comes very close to hitting multiple pedestrians
>Wraps car around tree right outside our front door
>Driver slumped over the steering wheel

It took the CHP nearly an hour to respond, yet their office is literally 10 minutes away.
>>
Seems to me that some sooky lala lost someone to speeding in this thread. Nice service was it?
>>
>>693404049
Is this a cringe thread
>>
>>693404736
In a city, sure, but I'm talking suburbs, places that don't even have sidewalks, there's never anyone in the road
>>
>>693405066
Whenever you need them they are never there and when you don't you can bet they are right around the corner.
>>
>>693404914
It helps to not have the memory of a fucking worm.

Pay attention while driving and slow down near hill crests, bends in the road, tree groves, and onramps.

Not that hard unless your muy autismo
>>
>>693404049
>Ameritard circle-jerking so hard he confuses his state for his nationhis
>not even from the south
>takes pride in something he had absolutely nothing to do with either way
>>
>>693404469
Careful, logic isn't his strong suit.
>>
>>693404566
Same here, I also drive around 7 to 10 over. Dosn't really save any time but whatever.

Ive been stopped some three or four times. But only late at night/ early morning on my way to work. Not once have they asked for more then my registration and licence. Not even checked me for dui. And im guessing that pretty mych what the cops do at night. Also really nice officers.
>>
Speed limits are based on the false premise that I can only drive my Porsche safely at the same speed an 85 yo, half blind, woman can drive safely.
>>
>>693405479
>Careful, logic isn't his strong suit.
It's not about saving time, it's about passing cars who don't know how to keep a constant speed.

It's dangerous to try to be going 80, going to pass someone who slows down because you're going up a hill, and then speeds back up once you are on the other side.

I prefer to stay away from the packs of cars.
>>
>>693405174
Then petition your local government. If the majority agree the speed will be raised. Its surprisingly easy to get a petition started and submit it.
>>
>>693400823

Last time i checked children don't play on the interstate highway
>>
File: 1447631614686.jpg (188 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1447631614686.jpg
188 KB, 500x513
>>693405491
>>
>>693405491
>drives a porsche
Bet its a fucking boxter too. Most retarded car in the world.
>>
>>693405313
>not recognizing that people might use the stereotypical idioms of their background in an ironic on an anonymous forum
>>
File: 1460609670684.jpg (28 KB, 262x303) Image search: [Google]
1460609670684.jpg
28 KB, 262x303
>>693399125
highway patrol is worthless waste of money,
in my town they walk around in the gas station with a chip on their shoulder. women cops are ticket machines. as are motorcycle cops.

most of the sheriff deputies were cool though
>>
>>693399125

Speeders should be castrated. You know why we have speed limits? It is not because we care about you, or your ability to handle your vehicle at speed.

Ready? Wait for it...

It is so every one is going at the same speed.

If every one is going at the same speed, then you can't hit each other!

But you are too stupid to understand this. You drive as fast as you can until you run into the people who do understand this, then you run up their ass.

If you do not have the respect and discipline to operate your vehicle at the agreed upon speed, then you should not be allowed on the road. You are statistically worse than terrorist, and mass murderers. You kill more than rapists!
There is a reason there is road rage. You are an irresponsible criminal, who, you are right! Should not get a fine.

You should be dragged from your car, and your hands and feet amputated.

I can't wait for self driving cars....
>>
>>693402602
That 30 is assuming there's a dumbass kid walking down the street who drops his ball and runs into the road. You NEED to be able to stop or avoid in this situation, and 30 or less is the only way that's reliable.

Cops won't pull you over for doing 10 over because there are people doing 15 or 20 over everywhere.

I think speed limits should be raised by 5-10mph in most areas but punishments should be much harsher and strictly enforced.
>>
>>693404751
25 is fine enough people go 30 and chances are the cop don't give a shit. Maybe one day you will take life more seriously and will make better decisions when maneuvering tons of steel- especially in a god damn residential area.
>>
>>693405805

1971 911 in pristine condition.
>>
As I have a lot of friends who are cops, here are a few things to know.

> Cops know that most people drive over the speed limit, their overage threshold is generally 5-10 mph over the limit, meaning if you arent going more than 5-10 over it is highly unlikely you will get pulled over. IF you do, they will probably not show up to court and just hope you dont so they win by default.

The only exception to this are small town speed traps. Anything over the limit can likely get you a ticket, but with that higher quantity comes a reduced likelihood they will show up... that being said, most people dont want to drive to some shithole town to fight a ticket so they win, despite a good chance of winning if they made the trip.
>>
>>693405937
I can go faster than everyone and still not hit them I have been doing it for years

Also people who are going the same speed CAN in fact hit each other
>>
>>693405755
While it's hypocritical to say "there's no point" I feel like there's no point and it would go nowhere
>>
File: BAIT.jpg (87 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.jpg
87 KB, 400x300
Everyone in this thread
>>
File: 1458436128282.png (402 KB, 452x510) Image search: [Google]
1458436128282.png
402 KB, 452x510
>>693402446
/k/ poster here, Kill yourself. It's not only easier, it's cheaper.
>>
>>693405937
I can't wait for self driving cars because nobody can keep a constant speed. That's why most people speed: to pass others.

Californians are the worst in their hybrids. They don't want to put their foot down going up hills because they see their gas mileage plummet and all they can think about is sea lions on melting ice caps.

If the speed limit was rigidly enforced at 65, you'd have people going 55 all day like it's not bothering or endangering anyone else. Fuck people who don't go the speed of traffic and/or can't pick a speed and stay there.
>>
>>693405937
>If every one is going at the same speed, then you can't hit each other!

Failed Physics class?
>>
File: 1441264145388.jpg (88 KB, 564x480) Image search: [Google]
1441264145388.jpg
88 KB, 564x480
>>693405937
>If every one is going at the same speed, then you can't hit each other!
>>
>>693405999
I'm not the guy who was talking about 25's, I just think the speed limit should be what it is, not just a general idea that you shouldn't go more than 10 over it.

also nice trips
>>
>>693399125
You are potentially risking your life and those around you by ignoring speed laws.Your stupidity can cause the death of others.
You could have a tire blow out because you exceeded the tire rating, causing you to careen into oncoming traffic.

Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>693405954
I agree with that, but the roads where I live no one is ever in the street. There's no sidewalks, they're really just backroads, and could easily be 45's or 50's.
>>
>>693406796
So are you communicating that if one adheres to the speed limit no crash will occur? Ever?
>>
I've gotten 25+ speeding tickets. Helps that I'm rich and I don't give a fuck . Got caught doing 131 on a 60 got a 3k ticket no jail time > back to speeding.
Lesson here is: be rich, you can get away with almost anything.
>>
>>693406796
>You could have a tire blow out because you exceeded the tire rating

What's the speed rating on your tires?

Mine are 220 mph.
Never came close to that.
>>
File: female parking.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
female parking.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2304
>>693404371

And why are we catering to the lowest common denominator? If you can't competently control a car at speed under all conditions you shouldn't be driving.

Do we force planes to fly low and slow because the pilot might not be very good and there'll be less carnage if he fucks up? No, we implement standards and expect pilots to meet them, if they don't, they don't fly.

Highway speeds in Europe are very high or limitless in some parts and drivers there are trained properly and tested adequately before they're allowed on the road, the don't give licenses to fuckwits.
Despite worse weather conditions and snow and ice and speeds that would see your license revoked over here, they have FEWER car accidents per capita - because they don't let stupid people drive.
>>
>>693406796
MFW when I have Y rated tires.

Don't act like most cars on the roads don't have governors that prevent the limits of a car from being reach.

I honestly can't tell if I'm being fucking trolled right now.
>>
>>693407452
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
>>
>>693407320
Do you drive around on drag radials? Fucking Christ. 99 percent of passenger cars can't even reach 200mph.
>>
File: hidden bacon.png (640 KB, 665x804) Image search: [Google]
hidden bacon.png
640 KB, 665x804
>>693404566

You're lucky, australian police will pull you over and issue you with a $200 fine for doing as little as 4kph (2.5mph) over the limit, and they have whole fleets of undercover cars specifically for the purpose. I saw some poor bastard get pulled over by a 4x4 towing a horse float on the highway one day. They're assholes here, pic related.
>>
>>693407452

I watched a program where us pilots were dying in training because they would pass out from high g forces. A proposal to put in an automated system to fly the plane automatically til the pilot recovered was rejected by the air force
>>
>>693408310
>
Your shit Holden cars aren't capable of safely going over the speed limit.
>>
>>693408909

-said the American as his stubby fingers caressed the keys to his Dodge Ram that wobbled dangerously around corners and took a mile to stop under brakes.
>>
>>693410020
MFW the Ausfags can't even make their own engines.

muh fucking LSA
>>
>>693410020
Cars so ugly it killed off Pontiac.

How does it feel to be the laughing stock of the sport car world?
>>
We have speeding tickets because people don't take them to court. If even 5% took them to court, it would tie up the court system with decades of backlog, each year. They would have to get rid of it.
>>
>>693410020
>wobbled dangerously around corners
>mile to stop

k
>>
>>693411181
Legit Ausfag.

Possibly an abbo that stole some white man's computer to troll
>>
>>693399125
How much is the ticket OP?
>>
>>693406056
Ok then its alright
>>
>>693411336
I'm not exactly sure. I didn't look.
>>
>>693404376
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500.
>>
>>693412060
kek
>>
I hope this kids significant other is killed by a speeding driver.
You are the problem with todays society.
>>
>>693412224
>Speed limit is 55
> Speeder going 65
>Speeder hits OP's kid
Is the 10 MPH difference really a factor in the outcome?
Grade A bait.
>>
File: 1304089426-UIJ3op.jpg (186 KB, 712x1067) Image search: [Google]
1304089426-UIJ3op.jpg
186 KB, 712x1067
>>693412612
>>693412612
>>693412612

heres a mulatto goddess for YOU
>>
>>693412612
Well there are studies, but they usually focus around already existing limits and claim that miraculously they are the difference between death and injury.
>>
>>693413048

what a FUCKED boob job
>>
>>693413048
All niggers will hang.
>>
>>693399125
op is 2 fast 2 furious
step back
>>
>>693404961
This

I have that inner dialog with myself every time I ask "why do we have to have these fucking limits?"
>>
>>693413174
why do you keep saying this, they're obviously more likely to be shot
>>
>>693413875
tl;dr so Chad McDickinyourdaughter can't fly down streets in his 1990's shitbox mowing down pedestrians
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.