[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious opinions on the Alton Sterling shooting. I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 6-alton-sterling.w529.h529.jpg (63 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
6-alton-sterling.w529.h529.jpg
63 KB, 529x529
Serious opinions on the Alton Sterling shooting. I personally don't think that race played as big a factor as everyone else is saying. He was a huge guy ressisting arrest. He has been charged a few times for violence, and we know he has quite a temper. Still, I think the police could have handled the situation better. Please don't be cancerous just a serious thread please. I'm black btw...
>>
faggots. reply to my thread. It's been 2 minutes
>>
>>693365097
I cant believe that they went for a gun when they had two officers on top of him.. even if he did have a gun on him there are still other ways to disarm someone when you have them pinned instead of shooting them multiples times almost execution style
>>
I don't know anything about this, but if he was resisting arrest, they're in the clear to shoot him.
>>
>>693365097
well you have to get back to your cotton plantage.
otherwise your slavemaster will be mad
>>
>>693365097
I personally think it just sucks. Like, in a perfect world, he wouldn't have been killed. He didn't deserve to be killed. That being said, I understand why the officers did what they did. I guess I'm honestly indifferent. It just fucking sucks that these things happen.
>>
dumb fuck

resisting and reaching for his illegal weapon

deserved
>>
>>693366566
in a perfect world this piece of shit wouldn't have existed but that's besides the point.
>>
i hate niggers as much as the next guy, but he was shot because he was a nigger, so it was kind of bullshit with them killing him for no reason.
>>
Another wild nigger got shot, whoopdeefuckingdoo.
What's next, you gonna make a thread about how there was clouds so it rained?
>>
>>693366098
>there are still other ways to disarm someone

none of these other ways are worth risking a bullet
>>
I've only seen the same video as everyone else. From that video, it seems evident that they had him pinned down and that he was shot execution style in the back of the head. He did not appear to be in any position to overwhelm the officers. My gut reaction would be to have the police officer that did the shooting publicly hanged. However, he has a right to trial that will probably find him innocent no matter what evidence they find. If further evidence shows the cops were in danger so be it, but what we have looks like it was pure murder.

But this is the 4chan2016 so niggers
>>
>>693366777
>he was a nigger
>killing him for no reason
Top Zozzle
>>
>>693366919
lmfao what the fuck. Back of the head? You clearly didn't see shit you retard, go watch it again. He was shot in the stomach. There's two videos as well, you're retarded.
>>
>>693366246
There has to be more that resisting. There has to be a threat to the public or the officers lives. Him having gun. Fighting cops while reaching for a gun. Justifies it.
>>
WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT
>>
>>693366919
their body cams didn't work and they took CCTV footage without a warrant and lost it. Story like this in Lagos would have all the /pol/tards barking nigger niggers niggering.
But yeah, niggers.
>>
>>693366917
but its okay for him to take like 6 bullets? I get this is nigger hating summerfagchan but thats their job is to risk their lives to PROTECT others not to harm them in the process
>>
>>693366571
Weapon was illegal? You sure?
>>
Serious question on a serious thread...

Why do people, especially black people, resist arrest in the first place?

Do they think the prosecutor will give them years off the sentences if they beat up the arresting officer or something?

These cops were in a fight for their lives with this guy and if he had a gun in his pocket that makes the whole thing worse.

Horrible situation, tragic shooting but 100% of the fault is with Alton Sterling. He should not have resisted and he especially should not have resisted with a gun in his pocket. The only other outcome he could have expected was to kill a cop instead of being killed.
>>
>>693367323
also very convenient that both of their body cams "fell off" during the struggle
>>
>>693366919
You're either a moron or a liar because he clearly was shot in the chest.
>>
>>693365097

just another nigger,

the houston nigger who killed the woman and child turn himself in and got 15 years

rodney king resisted and got 12 million

no white, arab, or mexican man, woman or child is safe as long as there is niggers in this country
>>
>>693367341
It sure looks like a straight up murder.
BUT if he was resisting arrest and had a weapon, legal or not, he gets shot. I can understand that.
>>
>>693367395
yes im sure

even if you take illegal out of there he still deserved it.
>>
>>693367341
there is ways to even shoot someone without killing them instead of unloading half your mag into his chest
>>
>>693365097
They knew he had a gun and he was resisting arrest. Plus he was a sex offender with a wrap sheet. Sucks it happened but can't blame them.
>>
>>693367341
Thats the dumbest thing I heard. #1 priority for cops are to go home safe by all means necessary. They are not going to risk thier lives and families well being to save the life of a man who is trying to hurt them
>>
>>693365097
I honestly cannot think of any reasons why this waste of oxygen shouldn't have been killed (by the cops or another nigger).
>sexual predator
>history of violence
>dumb enough to resist cops
>in possession of a gun
>etc
>>
>>693367410
>Why do people, especially black people, resist arrest in the first place?

same reason they do retarded shit all the time. they don't think. they act on gut instinct. they fuck, eat, shit, kill and get killed. that's about it.
>>
>>693367735
there jobs are literally to safely apprehend criminals and protect communities lol
>>
>>693367735
>>693367341
Officers are trained to only shoot if they mean to kill and not to stop shooting until the nignog is dead as dirt.
>>
>>693367689
Im taking it you never took a self defense weapons class or any type of military or LE training. When you fire your weapon, you keep shooting until the threat is eliminated not shoot reasses shoot reassess
>>
File: NIGS.jpg (46 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
NIGS.jpg
46 KB, 512x384
The real question is should the police have to get a hunting license to shoot these animals. Taxidermy would take a serious turn.
>>
As much as the guy was a criminal and a thug I do not think killing him was necessary. They seemed to have him under control and I doubt that he could have shot them without them disarming him rather easily.
That's just what I think though, I haven't looked in to it all that much. I just saw the video.
>>
>>693367959
then why do they mean to kill? they carry mace, a baton, and a taser why not use your training and equipment to disarm someone (btw the man was already pinned by two officers and on his back) instead of shooting him 5-6 times. Just seems stupid
>>
>>693367735
Then they need to stop with all the hero shit... Free perks, etc. if you're just doing it for a check than pay for your Dublin donuts coffee pig
>>
>>693365097
>serious thread please
>I'm black btw...

See that's where you showed your hand. Troll/bait thread.
>>
>>693367885
You're absolutely right..until the cops life is in danger then the Use of Force increases
>>
>>693367410
>especially black people,
Define what you mean by "black"..."people"
>>
>>693367410
Maybe you've never been pigged very hard.
These men behave like gangsters, are often jacked and crazed by fear. They see themselves as warriors not protectors. If you look at all off-the-straight-and-narrow they will intimidate you, talk nasty shit to see if you'll get mad, then if they find a reason to push you around they'll dig their fists knees and elbows into your temple, neck, spine or groin to get you to twitch in pain so they can say you were fighting, then they'll kneel on your fuckin head hard. Try not to cry out, swear or flinch hard in that situation.
If you happen to have a weapon on you during this awesomeness, because you know, shall not be infringed, they can gun you down.
I'm all for actual criminals getting a fuckin slapping, but that clip of the homeless crazy guy calling out for his dad as pigs beat him to death?
The mystery is why do you let the pigs kick the shit out of the weakest among you? How about that disabled girl that got dropped on her face at the airport?
USA is slowly turning into a vicious 3rd rate banana republic. It's the slowness that lets it happen.
>>
>>693368283
but from what I've seen it didnt look like the guy could even harm the officers the way he was pinned. they could have easily safely disarmed him
>>
>>693368169
If i remember correctly they did tase him but it didn't have effect
>>
>>693368169
they're people. people freak out.

you're struggling to arrest that guy. he's resisting with all his strength. there's people around. noises. you know there's a bunch of guns in the area. your buddy yells "he's got a gun !!!". you shoot til he stops moving.

you don't resist arrest. not when there's guns involved. not when you carry one. dude would be alive right now if he didn't. his choice.
>>
>>693365097
>Selling illegal music outside store
>threatening and brandishing piece to civilians

Sounds like he was the catalyst to his own destiny. If i was that store owner, he would have never been there in the first place. Simple as that.
>>
>>693365097

I think if I put myself in those cops' position I would have done the same thing.

You know he's armed, he resisted arrest and is continuing to resist after being tazed, then he reaches towards his pocket (and you know he has a gun). I think 95% of the population would have shot him if they were in the cops' position.

And yea, it's not about race, but this large population of blacks and liberals that always makes it about race has made it about race again. If it was a black cop no one would be saying shit about it.

If anything black people should praise these cops. It's pieces of shit like this guy that are ruining black communities - causing the high crime rates, plummeting property values, preying on and murdering other blacks, and being terrible role models for black children.
>>
>>693365097
>I'm black btw

Troll detected. Fuck off.
>>
>>693368411
>USA is slowly turning into a vicious 3rd rate banana republic. It's the slowness that lets it happen.
Have you ever read us history?
>>
OP the video didn't look good. 99.9999% of the time I would side with cops but not sure yet on this one. WE NEED MORE VIDEO. It looks bad right now but we need the WHOLE STORY. We don't need the lawyer wanting money saying how this was a gentle giant that loved everyone and was never in trouble.
>>
>>693365097
>/b XOR serious opinion
>>
>>693368169
If they feel their lives are in danger they shoot to kill. A majority of police killed by criminals are killed with their own service weapon because the criminal gets ahold of it during fights just like the one ol Alton started. Not only could one of them been killed by their own or the others gun, he had a gun. His death is his fault. The officer is not obligated to take a beating or a bullet from these assholes. No tazer, no mace, no fatherly talks on the back porch. Gunshots.

I am a white guy, I carry a gun and the moment I engage with a police officer if I have a gun I have my hands out of my pockets palms open and facing the officer and because my gun is legal and my permit is valid I announce to the officer that I have a gun and let him give me instructions for both of our safety. I have no intent of being killed by a cop and to date, I have had three encounters with cops while armed and I have lived to tell the tale. One even gave me some pointers on a better holster for concealed carry.
>>
>>693368283
That's like a licence to kill anyone who looks at em funny. I'm sure you didn't mean to come off like a bootlicker but the old MUH LIFE WAS THREATENED gets a bit thinly stretched by these simpletons.
I try to look at it as if the cop was my son: man with a gun on him resists arrest, he gets shot, fair enough.
>>
>>693368411
bad cops happen.

bad niggas happen.

how do you draw the line ? it's a bit late for unarmed tommys in the US dont ya think ?
>>
>>693367719
Yes, yes you can! Holy shit the racist fucktards out here in the world! Lets not even talk about breaching protocol by unholstering weapons while in a physical alteration. Rule number 1 in good po-lice work is to never put yourself in a position to lose your weapon, whether that is a taser, or your service weapon. Him having a gun is still not justification for shooting him. and as you can see in the second video, they have to move him to even get to the pocket the gun was in. Did you see the cops? They weren't exactly PeeWee Herman, and they were both on top of him. Sheesh. I defend cops wen it is right to do so, but this really does not look good. I do of course realize that all they have to say, is that they felt threatened.
>>
>>693369038
sorry the bodycams went awol and CCTV footage was obtained without warrant and got kidnapped by the evidence elves.
Pity.
>>
>>693368455
HE HAD A FUCKING GUN THAT WE WAS TRYING TO PULL ON THE COPS
>>
>>693367883
>be caucus
>buy AR, Shoot School, Daycare, Movie Theater, Church full of Elderly
> be arrested alive if officers can help it
>Be labeled as "Mentally unstable"

>be black
> B- "N#GGER" HUR DUR AM I DOING IT RIGHT GUISE
>>
>>693369044
When the cop hands you your gun back do you say
>"my priveledge"
>>
>>693369495
No stupid, I say thanks officer and I walk away because if I am innocent I have no reason to fear the police.
>>
>>693369446
blacks and asians have been labeled as "mentally unstable" after killings as well.

whites have been shot by the police after resisting arrest as well.

your point ?
>>
>>693369446
this
>>
>>693369195
>it's a bit late for unarmed tommys in the US dont ya think ?
Miles too late. Any change is going to be slow and much hampered by nutcases and manchildren who are distracted by the whole MUH GUNS issue, when the real infringement on freedom is the constant surveillance.
If the cops can disappear footage of their actions citizens, no matter how well armed, are at a major disadvantage and their rights are being made immaterial.
>>
>>693367735

> They are not going to risk thier lives and families well being to save the life of a man who is trying to hurt them
>to save the life of a man who is trying to hurt them
> man who is trying to hurt them
>man has two officers ontop of him with needs in his neck and shot 6 times

stay classy /b/
>>
>>693369743
Innocent=white
>>
The problem here is the masses identify with criminals more than Police Officers.

"he dindu nuffin" is a meme but that's legit what these fucks believe. Guy with a felony, illegal gun, clearly struggling and resisting to the point the police officer tells him explicitly to stop or he'd shoot, still resists and supposedly goes for his gun (cop says he was) gets shot and people get mad.
Are you serious. he absolutely 100 percent deserved to be shot. Killed? Maybe not. Definitely deserved to be shot though. Worthless piece of shit child molesting fucking low life. And this is the type of person black people will defend STRICTLY BECAUSE HES BLACK

And what's even sadder are these white people agreeing with them just because they don't want to come off as "raciss". Fuck outta here. Race has nothing to do with it, white or black he deserved to get shot.
>>
>>693369044
Then why did they break the cardinal rule? Unholstering your service weapon while in a physical alteration is the worst possible thing you could do.
>>
File: uwotm9.jpg (130 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uwotm9.jpg
130 KB, 600x600
>>693369743
implying innocent people don't get raped, bashed and robbed by police.
Please.
>2016
>not fearing police as a matter of course
>>
>>693370199
>approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

http://newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
>>
>>693370333
I've never heard that "cardinal rule" can you cite where that rule came from? Some sort of "how to get dead in a streetfight" guidebook? The only cardinal rule I know of is to not get shot by some loser during your shift.

Lets also not forget the police were called to the scene in the first place because Alton had pulled his gun on someone.
>>
>>693365097
If it was a black cop who shot a white man nothing would be said about it
>>
>>693370333
That's a valid point as far as weapon retention goes, but after someone yells GUN everybody should have their guns out and emptying them into the armed resisting suspect center mass.
Luckily, no bystanders or police were shot. Exactly that happens, it's not like the movies, people wander into line of fire, cops slip,shoot themselves, each other, women, children, dogs and the suspect.
Gunplay is srs bsnss.
>>
>>693370585
So blacks are 13% of pop and 25% of deaths... Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>693370585
once again more facts people will overlook to fit their agenda.

And what's crazy is black people commit FARRRRR more crimes both statistically and through sheer numbers.

dey dindu nuffin doe
>>
>>693370273
this

was watching a "black" movie the other day on the plane. bunch of cool, nice, likable black guys doing black things, ya know.

literally had a line going like "look i don't like white people either but ...".

this was part of a non race related convo. just something that came up. like, normal chit chat.

blacks are racist as fuck and are 100% allowed to be.
>>
>>693370585
Sounds about right, as a proportion of the population, black people really are getting smashed.
Then again, they do most of the crime too.
>>
>>693370979
Blacks cause far more crimes than white people especially violent ones. So yeah, Black people should have more especially if cops are so racist. But white people statically get killed more than blacks by committing violent crimes.
>>
>>693370979
>Not only do these figures show that, in real numbers, more whites are killed by police than blacks, but, when contrasted in proportion to the crime rates of each group, whites are in fact far more likely to be killed by police than any other race, especially when it comes to violent criminal offenses.

For example, according to the US Department of Justice (“Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980–2008“), blacks accounted for 52.5 percent of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3 percent and “other” 2.2 percent.

These figures infamously added all Hispanic crimes into the “white” category, and once this distortion is stripped out, it is estimated that around 90 percent of all violent crimes in America are committed by nonwhites.
>>
>>693370925
this
>>
>>693365097
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>693371130
>do most of the crime
So neighborhoods are not policed differently and laws aren't culturally biased
>>
File: no.png (2 MB, 1024x1400) Image search: [Google]
no.png
2 MB, 1024x1400
>>
>>693371367
>laws aren't culturally biased

What kind of retarded statement is that?

Yea, laws are culturally biased. Because it's in niggers' culture to be fucking violent apes.
>>
>>693371190
Statically?
>>
>>693365097
They coud had use mase and police batons, fucking cops with their PTSD shit thinking you can kill someone and get away with it like in Iraq or Afghanistan.
>>
>>693365097

>He was a huge guy

For you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467856347353.jpg (35 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467856347353.jpg
35 KB, 540x960
I live about an hour away from there. This is part of his fb page also.
>>
>>693371599
Now they are probably gonna nigger up ( because they are sorta of united ) and loot some shit.
>>
>>693365097
>I personally don't think that race played as big a factor as everyone else is saying.

This is because you are a naive white person.
>>
File: 1467093890920.gif (183 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1467093890920.gif
183 KB, 400x384
>>693370979
niggers still commit 50% of all crimes KEK
>>
>>693371035
Black people are by far the most racist group of people on the planet. Easily.

The video of this guy getting shot on facebook is filled with black people saying "fuck dem crackas" "kill them white faggots" etc, no white people on there saying "fuck that nigger scum childmolester"

>>693371537
damn you got me I missed an s XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>this is how you know you've lost an argument
>>
>>693371669
fucking facebook is racist why do they ask the gender !!! PC BRO
Lets get the faggots involved with the BLM so they get the same threatment.
>>
File: dindu-nuffins.jpg (56 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
dindu-nuffins.jpg
56 KB, 460x385
>>693365097
Niggers need to learn to stop RESISTING ARREST. You can't fight with cops, you can't resist cops, and you most certainly can't be aggressive with cops in ANY way shape or form... THIS is why niggers get shot. They think they can powerplay cops... that will get you fucking killed. Stop with the "Dindu Nuffin Officer" bullshit.. and OBEY THE LAW. There's a novel fucking idea.
>>
>>693368411
Do you expect them to tickle you. Yeah, they're holding you down you little bitch. Quality bait though.
>>
File: NOPE.jpg (51 KB, 238x663) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.jpg
51 KB, 238x663
>>693371622
>>
Sucks but if he wasn't being a dumb nigger resisting in the first place he would be alive. Fucking with authorities just aggravates them so there isn't a point...oh well
>>
>>693371531
>So people doing petty time for Coke while doing mandatory minimums for crack cocaine seems logical
>black kids get petty charges for weed for a century while Phillip Morris is about to make billions off legalization in the next decade
>heroin addicts treated like scourge when majority black, but it becomes a "health crisis" when uptick of white addicts happens
Eat a gun barrel nazi
>>
I have dealt with nignogs in and around NYC and also have many friends and family who are cops.
Real simple a lot of nignogs are the problem but then again some of the cops are.
I know several fucked up drunk driving violent full of them selves cops who should not have the job.
However i know a lot more nigs who are nogs and should not even be breathing .
>>
>>693371942
The footage going missing doesn't look good though.
>>
File: 1373494854480.jpg (178 KB, 653x535) Image search: [Google]
1373494854480.jpg
178 KB, 653x535
>>693365097
dude was murdered straight up. Honestly if cops are that threatened by a obese dude, THAN THEY SHOULDNT BE COPS

Cops are more of a threat to our freedom and lives than fucking ISIS. Unlike ISIS they can actually kill you. Unlike ISIS, they are actually in America and have mass weapons training. Unlike ISIS, they actually kill Americans on a regular basis, unlike ISIS, cops have actually been perpetuating a failed war on drugs/incarceration system for 40+ years

TL;DR: Cops are ISIS except they are actually real
>>
I he acted right to start with he wouldn't have had the cops called on him and would still be alive today.

He asked for what he got.
>>
so heres the thing, big dude going for SOMETHING in his pocket. 2 guys restraining him...why the need to shoot him so many times? I mean youre on top, controlling the situation, cant you just shoot the dude in the arm? thats gonna stop 99.9% of people. you gotta blast him that many times??
>>
>>693371743
Being arrested 50% of the time does not mean they commit 50% of crimes
>causation != correlation
>>
>>693371829
>getting baited this hard
>>
>>693365097
well, guilty or not, I'm just glad another black man is dead
>>
You can obviously see him reaching for something with his right hand, his shouler bows out like he is going for it. Then all of a sudden theres a gun in that pocket he was reaching for. Of course dindus are gonna say it was unjustified. So what?
>>
>>693369421
How is this not illegal yet I've seen at least 8 videos where the cops are openly saying to erase the footage. Should be at least suspension for a month cuz that's hardcore tampering
>>
>>693372260
Best comment.
>>
>>693371781
>missed an s
Statiscally?
>>
>>693371826
Another edgy kid who's never been pigged.
Read the post dickhead, i'm all for total control of the non-compliant and potentially armed suspect.
What i mentioned is the bullying whack-jobs that have only to backhand a suburban cunt like you to create another weird anarchist. Increasing the number of unstable shits out there.
>>
>>693365097
cops are obviously racist, but that's not the root cause of these type of events, the problem is that they have the ability to initiate violence indiscriminately, take that away and it won't matter that they are racist
>>
>>693365097
Youd didn't see the whole video faggot, police took something from his pocket after shooted, you're just giving shillary more propaganda for her devilished campaing.
>>
If Obama had a son...
>>
File: dead-nigger.jpg (124 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
dead-nigger.jpg
124 KB, 976x1393
>>693372260
True story. The only good nigger, is a dead one.
>>
i dont care. at all.
>>
>>693372123
Haven't you seen green mile... He would've healed himself and killed them both
>>
>>693372123
>cant you just shoot the dude in the arm?
In any good training you will be shown footage of men being shot six times after breaking two sets of handcuffs and still managing to throw one guy through a window and tearing the eyes out of another.
You pull your gun you kill the human, there's no shading with bullets.
>>
>>693372578
i have seen green mile...dont recall that happening though.
something about a nut-coat
>>
>>693371599
On a guy with a gun?
>>
File: DEMOCRATS WAR ON BLACKS.jpg (95 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
DEMOCRATS WAR ON BLACKS.jpg
95 KB, 563x470
>>693366285
You meant the democrat plantation right?
>>
>>693372674
again, i get that under specific circumstances. there are two trained police officers here. more than enough to handle the situation.
also, funny to think if he had gotten away from their nonviolent ways, pulled a gun and shot and killed one before being killed himself, what would the news be about? just another senseless killing, nothing about race, etc. world keeps turning.
>>
File: Just.jpg (23 KB, 186x291) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
23 KB, 186x291
>>693372578
>>
>>693372123
When police tells you on your knees, what do you do?, and why do you think is this for?, the man obviously resisted arrest, besides that was trying to take something from his pocket, if they would not shoot him, now we would have 2 dead bodies instead of one.

You're welcome.
>>
>>693372944
You don't get it still isn't shilarian? how dense can you be?
>>
>>693372157
USA isn't high on the list of corrupt law enforcement. Those stats are probably right.
Poor people are always the most likely to offend and least likely to be able to defend themselves in court. Poor marginalised people even worse.
A lot of the nastier posts in the thread are from fearful little whites who have to live with very real, violent people around them.
>>
>>693372371
Did you cry to mommy when the mean policy man didn't hug you while you protested? You sound like a bitchy lib student.
>>
File: 1465868927794.png (388 KB, 1018x760) Image search: [Google]
1465868927794.png
388 KB, 1018x760
>>693366571
>>
>>693373343
I try
>>
>>693373343
To you maybe, but you've clearly never been anywhere or done anything.
>>
>>693373225
....w-wot?
>>
>>693365097
>I personally don't think that race played as big a factor as everyone else is saying.

There's absolutely nothing in the video that would point to race being an issue, but dumb motherfuckers want to make it an issue.
>>
>>693367410
That was an ignorant statement. Any individual of any race resists arrest, there isn't a statistic that proves that black individuals are the most likely to resist arrest.
>>
Are we doomed to continue this race baiting bullshit because social media is so big now? Like, will it ever stop, or has Pandoras box been opened? Im getting really tired of it in general.
>>
>>693366571
confirmed, the police pull the gun from his pocket after they killed him and he didnt get to pull it out
>>
File: REAL 17.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
REAL 17.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>693373789
only gonna get worse pal
>>
>>693370585
Denominator blindness is bad m8.

323 million people in the US in 2016. 13% black = 42 million nigs. 250 people kilt by the police = 1 for every 169,000.

194 million crackas, and 502 get blasted on = 1 for every 386,000.

Negroes more likely to get killed mane. Based on your math.
>>
>>693373291
>USA isn't high on the list of corrupt law enforcement
In a thread about cops shooting yet another black guy while he was down. After seeing cop after cop get aquited for shootings, illegal choke holds, broken necks, etc.

I'm not saying they aren't socioeconomic factors at play, but it is certainly a different objective when cops go to a black neighborhood

It's not serve and protect in east St. Louis or west side chicago... But I guess the niggers deserve it
>>
>>693365097

I've had enough of hearing about this black lives matter bullshit.

Why isn't it Asian lives matter? The whole reason this movement arose is because black people are disproportionately more aggressive and violent than any other race and therefore get shot and killed by police more. The main issue is that they're trying to normalize and incite anarchy, trying to make the police fear doing their job correctly.

Fuck them, you don't fight with a police officer. You do what he says calmly and dispute the issue at the station like a law abiding citizen.
>>
>>693373910
I think this is shopped I don't recall Hillary in an orange suit
>>
File: 1457187694485.jpg (21 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
1457187694485.jpg
21 KB, 400x339
>>693373789
Shillary must continue her obliteration of everyone.
>>
>>693373955
Because they are really fucking hardworkers, never ever get an Asian Boss unless it is from been a CEO they work a lot I mean a lot.
>>
ill settle this race discrimination conversation once and for all
>all niggers deserve to die
>>
>>693365097
Dindu nuffin
>>
blacks are the only race that are never fucking satisfied for the free shit they get
theyve been given the keys to iron man now..iron.MAN. is now a nigger bitch. jews will continue to pander all this shit to them, maknig it all PC and happy family but the 2nd a black fucker isnt given carte blanche RACIST! RACIST!! RACISSTSSS!!!
>>
He was a convicted pedo had multiple arrests ad had illegal weapons he was stupid now he is dead
>>
>>693368660
>"Muflahi said he'd known Sterling for six years and never saw a confrontation between Sterling and anyone. Sterling never got into fights, he said. And the store owner said he wasn't aware of any incident Tuesday that would have spurred a 911 call.
"Just five minutes before," Muflahi said, "he walked into the store getting something to drink, joking around, (and we were) calling each other names."

Store Owner knew him well and OK'd selling CD
>>
>>693373914
Facts
>>
>>693373955
I'm African, I was born in Africa and moved to the United States with my parents when I was young. This entire phase about black lives matter is just a reason for individuals to act out on their wild urges. One race isn't greater than another and creating a group based on one individual race is not the path to a peaceful solution. No one is entitled to anything but, some individuals act out as if the entire world owes them something.
>>
>>693374555
Back to Africa nigger
>hope you're killed next
>>
Defend this /b/ you sick scum.
>>
>>693373955

It's probably because rallying about how white women don't sleep with you based on how small your dicks are isn't something that can be done in public
>>
>>693374314
"racist". the argument of an unintelligible person with nothing else to bring to the table
>>
>>693374555
truth

>>693374748
moron
>>
>>693374748
I am planning on returning to visit family next week. Then I will try and visit my girlfriend in Sweden, I am hoping things go well.
>>
>>693366098

This. Cops straight up executed him.
>>
>>693372123
>cant you just shoot the dude in the arm?
Can't the nigger just behave?
I know I know dindu nuffin He a good boy
>>
>>693374842
defend what?
>>
File: 1453669999091.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1453669999091.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>693374842
I cannot defend you reversing the video.
>>
File: 1457190286194.jpg (96 KB, 585x457) Image search: [Google]
1457190286194.jpg
96 KB, 585x457
>>693374842
>still resist arrest
>still had something dangerous in his pocket
>still was trying to take out while police told him not to resist

Was this enough or you will still spiting shit for shillary?
>>
>>693366919
>From that video, it seems evident that they had him pinned down and that he was shot execution style in the back of the head. He did not appear to be in any position to overwhelm the officers.
That's what I thought too initially but that's the shortened video. He was actually on his back and they were trying to hold his hands in place.
>>
>>693375054
well obviously if it were a perfect world, but still, its not. and shit happens all the time and i get why they did what they did, but it takes 1 micosecond for him to fire 1 shot, and the same for more IF the perp continues to act irresponsibly. shoot once in the arm, keeps going for his gun, continue firing. but now, theyll be let go, put through the fucking ringer all the while they probably thought they were doing a good job. no, what they were trained to do. the whole thing is just so fucked
>>
>>693374976

Or, y'know an actual, apt definition of the sort of edgy faggot that posts 'niggers blah blah' and other stormfront shit, then gets triggered by being called a racist.
>>
Out of the loop here
Is there a video I can rage at?
>>
>>693374842
hah! you fucking reversed the vid
>>
Why were the cops there in the first place? Was he being a fucking retard so the cops had to come out?
>>
>>693365097
not the biggest fan of cops but in our current society cops are the law whether we like it or not

>the cops were called because a man with a gun was threatening people

>cops gave him a lawful order to lay down on the ground

>he refused to comply with the lawful order

>cops use a taser on him and he didn't go down due to his size

>one cop tackles him to the ground

>while on the ground he kept moving around and it appeared he may be reaching for something

>one cop calls out that he see's a gun perhaps in his pocket

>the guy continues to move around

>the cops open fire before he has a chance to reach for his gun

everyone yells "HE DIN DO NUFIN!"
>>
A cop in Jefferson Parish was shot less than two weeks prior to this incident by a suspicious dindu that was planning to murder someone. The cop approached the perp and started to search him. The dindu pulled a gun out his waistband and shot the cop. That story didn't get national attention because the dindu killed the cop and not the other way around.

Cops in southeast Louisiana are on edge right now because the incidents of them being shot in 2016 has spiked. Fucking dindus every time.
>>
>>693366566
This.
>>
Where can I see video want to fap?
>>
>>693375942
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/officer_injured_in_harvey_shoo.html

Sorry, here's the link.
>>
>>693367497
>body cams "fell off" during the struggle

LOL I'm guessing that's going to be happening allot as more departments require body cams.
>>
>>693376075
You're just asking gore material faggot fuck off.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-23-49~2.jpg (189 KB, 1440x1234) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-23-49~2.jpg
189 KB, 1440x1234
For the people saying 4chan2016. This place has always been fucked up. Go to reddit if you want a normal conversation. Pic kinda related. 4chan2007
>>
I need more proof. I want to see better footage of his (#Alton's) actions that day leading up to the shooting. We need much video. What is wrong with Baton Rouge, why don't we have longer better video?
>>
>>693368396

Niggers.
>>
File: Thefuck.jpg (18 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Thefuck.jpg
18 KB, 280x280
>>693376299
>Go to reddit

WHY!? I hate normies and that place is filled with those bastards.
>>
Maybe if the nigger could act like a civilized human they'd be treated like one.
Glorifying gang and thug life, robbery, drug use, undeserved murder of cops ect. its a wonder they aren't kill on sight order.
>>
>>693365097
Anyone who has or was reported to have had a gun on them when the police were called and then proceed to resist arrest are going to get shot. It is that simple. Doesn't matter if they are black, asian, white, etc.,... The police already think that they and the people around them are in immediate danger due to the gun, and the slightest movements can and will get you killed, let alone fighting off the officers that are there after getting hit with a taser and still being able to move your hand/arm which has access to the gun...

You are gonna get shot, plain and simple. You want your life to matter and not be another rally-call for BLM? Then fucking stop resisting arrest. You don't tell the police officer that it is your right to do whatever you were doing. You get arrested and then when you are out, you sue them for false arrest/imprisonment afterwards.
>>
File: da_troof.png (685 KB, 943x605) Image search: [Google]
da_troof.png
685 KB, 943x605
>>693368722

This is pretty much the truth right here.
>>
File: 1467608676168.jpg (245 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1467608676168.jpg
245 KB, 986x553
>>693365097
this bait
this obvious bait
>>
File: 1457189412682.jpg (40 KB, 720x383) Image search: [Google]
1457189412682.jpg
40 KB, 720x383
>>693376833
>Shillabait
>>
File: IMG_20160706_195454.jpg (1 MB, 1677x1677) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_195454.jpg
1 MB, 1677x1677
>>693365097
Aerial pictures I took today
>>
>>693367689
And none of them have as high a % of preventing other injuries. Hey, I know, lets shoot the guy in the shoulder, he won't think we missed and that he needs to react even faster/harder to get his gun out and shoot back...
>>
I've watched the video 50 to 60 times. It just does not show what you really need to see: a view of the right arm, or at least right side of his body, in the 2 to 5 seconds before he is shot.

If his right arm is engaged in struggle and going near that gun- especially if it's AFTER the cop shouted "gun"- then there is no case against the police.

The "evidence" we have so far is a few videos that do not show the important stuff. The store video will hopefully show more.

Until then, we are a nation of blowhards, spouting off on ambiguous evidence. Everyond just SEES WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE- "got what he deserved" versus "omg they executed him." All dueling bullshit . . . another nationwide pissing contest to get us through the dog days of summer.
>>
File: 1466039305578.jpg (26 KB, 506x405) Image search: [Google]
1466039305578.jpg
26 KB, 506x405
>>693377080
Kek
>>
>>693377129

Why are there a bunch of shirts and pants walking around, where are the people? Fucking freaky.
>>
>>693377129
Ah it is Lousiana so let them rip that town appart.
kek
>>693376738
This picture in Tweeter would help
>>
File: 1464284467317.jpg (29 KB, 736x546) Image search: [Google]
1464284467317.jpg
29 KB, 736x546
Waifu claim
>>
>>693375283
did you watch the video even?
>>693374842
>>
>>693369810
>blacks and asians have been labeled as "mentally unstable" after killings as well.
when fag?
>>
>>693377583
>did you watch the video even?
Did you?
>>
>>693377750

Of course, I needed to wank one out.
>>
>>693377909
>and reverse video

faggot.
>>
>>693367395
Convicted felon carrying a gun=illegal
>>
>>693368128
Dude, what video did you watch? The one I saw clearly showed that his right arm/hand was not under complete control and could easily have been moving/reaching to his side/pocket where he had his gun.

Given the fact that the police were told he had a gun, and that he resisted arrest, and fought back, and was in a situation where the police there could not clearly see his one hand and what it was doing, YOU ARE GOING TO GET SHOT TO DEATH.

And to anyone saying you can shoot to not kill, I call complete BULLSHIT. You ONLY shoot to KILL.
>>
>>693377437
i dont think this is the right thread
>>
>>693365097
Honestly, I do research on who gets killed by the police, and race doesn't play a factor. It matters how poor you are across all races, if you're poor you get killed by the police. In the south poor people are black, in midwest usually still white, west coast is Latino.
>>
>>693367497
Did you see them intentionally pull them off from the third camera? No?
>>
Instead of that cop taking his hand off of Mr. Sterling and un-holstering his weapon, and then pointing it at Mr. Sterling, he should have kept both hands on Mr Sterling, and helped physically restrain him... as most cops are trained to do around the world. This was sloppy, lazy, undisciplined police work.
>>
>>693368169
1) They already tried the tazer, he kept fighting through it.

2) Being on the ground with your back to the ground is not a pinned position, you are just as much a threat in that position as if you were still standing on your feet (because your hands and legs all punch and kick upwards when you are down on your back, if he was down chest to the ground, it is a different story, but that wasn't how he was positioned).

3) He wasn't pinned, only his left arm was pinned, his right arm was still free to move which is what the one officer who was on top of him was trying to get control of, but could not do so. The other officer was trying to help pin his left arm when the one who was on top of him shouted gun gun gun as he saw/felt the gun in the pocket, which is when the officer drew his own gun and screamed at Sterling to stop or he would shoot... One guess as to Sterling's response to that order.
>>
>>693369348
>2016
>disagreeing with me
>obviously racist
>>
>>693371781
He molested children?
>>
>>693379029
They are fat, besides for that is the threaten with their guns, something the dindu not attended, stop telling people how to make their job faggot, and get one instead.
>>
>>693379246
yes, hate him.
>>
>>693371035
Black anon here sauce movie
>>
>>693379271
I have a job. I also have an education... sound familiar? You may inquire further if you wish.
>>
>>693369446
>whites and Asians give themselves up more (statistics support this)
>blacks resist arrest more
>many public shooters an hero
But police should shoot unarmed white people who surrender and protect blacks who are physically resisting arrest? What logic is that?
>>
File: 1451957524885s.jpg (2 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
1451957524885s.jpg
2 KB, 125x91
>>693365097
The police fear people of color. That's why the police shoot them all the time.
>>
nigger
i
g
g
e
r
>>
>>693379696
>education
>lurking 4chan

Choose one illiterate faggot.
>>
If there were two black cops shooting a white cop, the response would be much different ...

There are studies that show that it is impossible to emphasize pain with the ones that are not of your own race. There is a complete lack of emotion tied to the victim rather than the cops.
>>
>>693375586
you mean laugh at?
>>
>>693381652

...we all know why...
>>
>>693373933
>but it is certainly a different objective when cops go to a black neighborhood
It's to enforce the law when and they can. Edgy black teens yell at them constantly while the officers ignore the gutterfucks shooting up because they're too busy looking for an illegal running an underage prostitution/meth ring.

Cops don't want to be there because they deal with more fucked up shit and physical threats daily than the average soldier. A small sheriff's office in an expansive white trash heroin county might see some equally fucked up shit on a sorta bad day, but ghetto beat is worse on a daily basis.
>>
>>693375434
I agree with the trained part. It seems like a lot of people don't understand that police, and any person with any gun training, are trained to not pull out your gun unless necessary and if it is necessary (like when a felon, with a violent record, who was purported to be in possession of a firearm, resists arrest) you shoot to kill. A threat with a bullet in his arm is still a threat. The man was reaching for his pocket. The police were told he had a gun. He resisted and refused the police orders while being stopped for doing something illegal. Doesn't matter if the store owner OK'd it. He was selling music illegally and supposedly pulled a gun on someone and when the police arrived, he resisted and reached for his pocket. Where he did, in fact, have a gun. The police did what they should have done, what they were trained to do. If you shoot, you shoot to kill. An injured threat is still a threat, perhaps even more so.

Notice how I didn't use "race" or "black"?

Also, you know, because 4chan, nigger
>>
>>693381652
What media does? for $500 mike
>>
>>693375661
Yeah he pulled a gun on someone, they called the cops
>>
>>693372123
Tazing his ass should have stopped the 99.99% of the people but it didn't stop him, which means he isn't in the 99.99% that would be bothered with being shot in the arm. All he would think is that OH SHIT, they are shooting (and are a bad shot), I got to struggle even harder and start shooting too.
>>
>>693374555
You're not a nigger you're a black man
>>
File: deadnig.png (132 KB, 344x168) Image search: [Google]
deadnig.png
132 KB, 344x168
>>693365097
i wonder what was going through Altons head at this moment
>>
>>693379395
Pretty sure it's
"Madea is a black person"
>>
>>693383208
at least he was high or something.
>>
>>693383208
less blood than it needed
>>
>>693380308
>mocking one for saying education on 4chan
>calling them illiterate

Choose one ironic faggot
>>
Shits fucked up. The icing on the cake was when the cops started yelling get down on the ground. My dude, a nigga dead.
>>
>>693368411
>How about that disabled girl that got dropped on her face at the airport?
that was the NSA
>USA is slowly turning into a vicious 3rd rate banana republic
kek. South African here, you amerifats talk a big game about freedom and fighting but youre a bunch of pussies. come spend a weekend here dealing with our cops and see what real brutality is like. You dont want to get harassed? Dont associate with criminals or do criminal things
>>
>>693374549
>Facts
1) Was a pedo
2) Pulled his (illegal) gun on someone and had cops called
3) Resisted arrest (because he knew he was going to jail for pulling the gun and possession of the gun)
4) Got shot...

Facts...
>>
>>693365097
The "black community" doesn't give a fuck, so why would I? Not that I would anyway.
>>
>>693383730
keep trying, eventually you'll do better, still illiterate.
>>
>>693375661
He pulled a gun, and so the cops that showed up were amp'ed up to begin with because they knew that he was a convicted felon who just pulled a gun on someone...
>>
>>693384106
Kay
First post wasn't me. Just pointing out the fact the you were mocking someone for mentioning education and called them illiterate. If not ironic it's at least redundant
>>
Where the fuck is the video already?
>>
File: 2016-07-06-20-26-18.png (401 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06-20-26-18.png
401 KB, 1440x2560
>>693379246
>>
What i dont understand is how the fuck can two officers not over power one guy? You got the guy on the ground already. I think the problem is that PDs need to stop hiring weak ass manlets. These officer manlets are overcompensating.
>>
>>693384823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIqE7Jv_0Vk
>>
>>693365097
topkek. seeking "serious opinions" on /b/
>>
>>693383580
kek
>>
>>693365097
I think it looked like the Nigga got popped in the heart (among other places) and died. It didn't look justified. But its done.
>>
>>693384834
pretty sure they need to update that address.
>>
>>693365097
This was planned out and carried out by the federal government to distract from the fact Hillary Clinton committed 30+ felonies as stated by the FBI but will face no charges. This was a distraction to keep the races of the USA pinned against each other and was simple race baiting distraction. The federal government did this and wanted it to cause upheaval in the citizens
>>
>>693365097
What I don't understand is way black people (and most people that are committing a crime) think I'd a good idea talk about to the cops. We are living in a society with rules and social guidelines. You SPEAK to the police, you DON'T resist arrest, you have a problems with the police you get their badge number and report it. If you're in the wrong, you know it was wrong, own it and move on.
I mean shit my niggers stop making it easy for the popo to off your bitchass!
>>
>>693380199

what color is the sky in that little world you live in?
>>
File: 1464804331443.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1464804331443.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>693380199
they shoot them because they act like niggers
>>
>>693377129

wow, you can jump really high.
>>
>>693384834

he was only 5' 11" and a taser didn't put him down? how heavy was this wildebeest?
>>
>>693385864
Bahahahaa.... The Trump and Sanders tears are HILARious! Learn a bit about something called a DATA SPILL.
1) they happen
2) almost all of them are not criminal
3) typical punishment is a security policy review and/or in an extreme case, revocation of security clearance

If you want to start charging everyone who was involved in a data spill with a felony you would need to arrest 90% of congress and their staff.
>>
>>693365097
who cares lets call the two cops involved and faggots to make looting.
>>
File: 1444673683114.gif (777 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
1444673683114.gif
777 KB, 245x170
>>693365097

Do you know anything about US History? This country built wealth and success by literally trading black human beings. Black panther members were targeted and assassinated by the FBI in 1969.

There was systematic discrimination in housing/bank loans, where the law on the books literally mentioned that they could not loan money to black families, meaning that even the blacks that were trying to do well for themselves were impeded deliberately and insidiously.

The police themselves, as early as 1963, were publicly attacking and humiliating NON-VIOLENT black protestors in Birmingham Alabama. Honestly, this is the heritage and culture in our country, only recently have African Americans been able to vote (1965). This is common knowledge and easily found online. Now, all the people who crafted such discriminatory legislation and laws had children and taught (many) to hate African Americans based on the color of your skin. If you really think that centuries of enmity could be erased in 45-55 years then you are ignorant at best, or idiotic at worst.

You live in an age where you can find the history of the world on a phone and in a computer screen, yet you seem oblivious of the genesis of racial oppression and hatred in this country. This animus is not new, it PREDATES the founding of our country.

>Still, I think the police could have handled the situation better.

Yeah, they could have just asked for backup before approaching him, and overpowered him with 4 officers and not murdered him when he was face down on the ground. They didn't find the weapon until after they searched him, so they just assumed that he was somehow going to overpower two officers, twist around and shoot them like some Hollywood movie? GTFO
>>
>>693384987
the cops say seems like a false alarm then says fuck.
They had just tased him before seems execution style.
They don`t want to release the video from the Liquor store.
>>
>>693387519
I didn't realize 90% of Congress had the title of Secretary of State during our most dangerous years in the Middle East. Pretty sure a data spill that contained classified information involving foreign government and similar information as a result of someone's extreme negligence IS criminal. If this was happening regularly this country would've been destroyed already. Gen Petraeus had his career destroyed over an affair and she walks free. If you did what she did you'd be in Gitmo. Does that seem fair?
>>
>>693365097
as a mexican, this is pretty sad. im not a racist but man cops and blacks sure do get along.
>>
>>693365097
Bottom line he was pointing a gun at people. The police aren't gonna be nice about an arrest like that. He was armed. And Was Resisting arrest. If he listened to the cops he would be sitting in jail right now.

No-one can tell of he was reaching in his pocket, you Can't see his right arm. The cop was the one there and saw. After the second burst the camera goes back to him and it looks at if his arm falls from his pocket area. Completely justified kill according to the videos.
>>
>>693388406
>as a Mexican
Literally what does this have to do with anything you spic
>>
>>693388732
shuttup whiteboi u mad dawg.
>>
>>693388083
>This country built wealth and success by literally trading black human beings
This meme again?
>>
Fuck him. He was a pedophile.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.