[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 17
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking god damned life suckin cigarettes?
>>
Are you STILL smoking 75 a day? Fuck sake's, just die already.
>>
Fuck you and die of cancer already or just kys
>>
cut back to 50, then when youre used to that, 25. Continue until you are mentally capable of dropping it all together.
>>
Get put in medically induced coma for 2 months.
>>
>>693278409
Yeah haven't managed to cut down or quit yet
>>
>>693278608
Better yet , cut back to 50 , then when you're used to that, kill yourself
>>
>>693278673
when he gets out the cravings would be horrible wouldn't they?
>>
>>693278717
Why?
His system is clear of all the shit and he'll have bigger problems after being bedridden for 2 months.
>>
>>693278316
How in the fuck do you smoke 75 cigs in one day? You must smell like straight rat shit. Youre not an animal youre a human beign with will power. Stop being a faggot pussy and put the cigarettes away. Throw away what you have and dont buy more. Simple.
>>
>>693278316
yo cigs are bomb fam
>>
>>693278893
He wouldn't have had nicotine in 2 months so the craving would be unbearable
>>
I quit the very hour my son was born. Haven't had a nicstick in almost seven months, started when I was nine, quit at 34. Its about will power op. Sometimes the craving is bad. Power through. Being a positive role model for my son is to important to me. Find your reason and quit.
>>
>>693278989
>confirmed for never smoking cigarettes

And don't even claim you did, once you pass a pack a day, 20+ cigarettes, it becomes significantly harder to quit, especially if you are depressed and lack the ability to deal with your own emotions.

Also OP, find another drug and substitute for the first three or four days.

I was smoking two packs a day. You gotta decide you HAVE to quit, not want, and then just figure out what method youre going to use.

I went on a five day LSD binge, and since I hate smoking on LSD, it worked out pretty well.

Fucked up some other things in my life, but hey! No more smoking.
>>
>>693279169
What? Shut the fuck up. The cravings, the worst of them, are gone in five days, a week tops. Once that shit is out of your system you dont get the physical urge to smoke anymore, then its just not being a pussy and having a little bit of willpower.

If you've never quit, never smoked, get the fuck out of this thread you goddamn children.
>>
>>693279356
I smoke 40 cigs a day
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>693278316
>>
I've been a smoker for nearly 4 years, and i have yet to smoke more than 10-15 a day. How the hell do you even find the time to smoke that many?
>>
>>693278316
oh look it's this thread again...
>>
>>693279811
Bullshit. If that was true you'd know. Any retard that makes an asinine comment like that is not smoking two packs a day.
>>
>>693279976
Why even smoke if you smoke less than a pack a day? You're teenager tier smoker
>>
>>693279976
Working outside the with the ability to smoke whenever you want as long as you toss your butts kinda makes it worse.
>>
>>693279976
Fucking this: >>693280323

Go big or go home. Quit now while it's easy before you end up like the rest of us.
>>
>>693278316
Quit? Why?
>>
>>693278316

Cut down to 20, then quit cold turkey.

Throw away anything to do with smoking, all cigs all lighters, all ashtrays, do not have them anywhere you can get them (you will dumpster dive if you know they are there).

You need to give yourself a week with no contact with smoking, not even the smell of smoking, it will trigger you, so wash everything before you quit so you can't smell smoke on your stuff.

Out of sight out of mind works, make sure to avoid anything to do with smokes for at least 2-3 weeks, even after that time you will have to avoid people who smoke whenever possible for about 6 months or you will relapse.

I tried quitting many times and this is what worked for me permanently, been free for 15 years.

Chewing gum, candies, chocolate, caffinated fizzy drinks became my alternative addiction that helped me through giving up smokes, then cutting down the chocolate addiction was quite easy.

So I replaced one addiction with a cacao/caffeine addiction which was much easier to cut down on and much less unhealthy and I kept cigs out of sight out of mind, because if your not reminded, your mind eventually forgets about it.
>>
smoking maybe 1-3 a day max and it feels that its ruining my life
>>
>>693278316
Are you Keith Richards
>>
>>693280323
>>693280420
Might be that I'm a "shittier" smoker. But how do you guys have the time to go out several times an hour to smoke?
>>693280348
Only this makes sense as an answer. When you're a nerd like me, it's easy to only smoke once an hour or so, as my landlord does not allow smoking indoors.
>>
>>693280613
You don't even smoke wtf
>>
>>693280720
I'm always outside so I have one every 15 minutes
>>
>>693280781
Yeah as I said this makes sense.
>>
Switch to a faggot vape. Treat it like a cigarette and only puff it outside. You'll pay off the cost of the vape after a month, fk where I'm from 75 cigs = the cost of the vape.

You'll want to switch back after a week but if you give away/chuck all ur cigs then your body finds it's lazier to vape than to go to the store for cigs. In the end, laziness wins and you'll stick the vape. This is what happened to me. You can reduce the nicotine strength in the liquid gradually or just have one less puff per sesh when you want to reduce.
>>
>>693280720
Pretty much this >>693280781

The only bad thing about it is I cant use it to go take a break, cuz I'm already outside.

Also fuck your landlord, does your lease say no smoking? Depending on where you are/what you're renting he may not even be able to make that call.

My landlord tried to pull that shit but since I'm renting a small house and not an apartment the rules change a lot. He can't actually ban smoking on the premises.
>>
>>693280965
>fk where I'm from 75 cigs = the cost of the vape.

Fellow aussie?
>>
>>693278316
Get a vape dude. At least to cut back, that's a little fucking extreme.

I'm not some vapebro trying to show my sick mods, I only use it as a means to quit and it's the only thing that's ever actually worked for me. I highly recommend giving it a try at least.
>>
>>693280989
Its an appartment. And I like to smoke outside as it's nice with some fresh air.
It also states that in the lease, and I would get kicked out in a heartbeat if I did it.
>>
I'm still hopelessly addicted to nictoine, but I feel that the switch to vaping was a big step in the right direction.
>>
>>693278316
Stop being a faggot, and just stop.

Your body does not need them, you do not get cravings, you do not need to keep your hands busy.

Smoke whatever you have left, then don't buy another pack.

>Source: life experience. I went from 50/day to 0 overnight. Realised I was only smoking to look cool and didn't actually like it, and started to get short of breath really easily. So quit.
>>
>>693281182
I believe its still as harmfull? But i might be wrong on that one. At least you save money
>>
>>693278316
I read Alan Carr's Easway to Quit Smoking. Worked for me, works for everyone I know who's actually read it.
>>
>>693281262
Smoking to look cool.
Well I guess it's safe to assume you stopped while being a teenager.
>>
>>693278316
How the fuck do you have the time to smoke 75 fags a day!?
>>
>>693281054
UK.

4 packs of 19 is ~ £29 which was the cost of my pen + liquid + some coils.

I stopped feeling like I looked like a Faggot after a week of vaping, I got a fellow smoker one as a present because I realised I'd saved enough money vaping to buy him one. I think it helps to have someone to quit with/vape with so you don't feel self-conscious or anything
>>
>>693281262

I enjoyed smoking.

Rolling up a smoke with good tobacco and the perfect sized filter was enjoyable right until the end.
>>
>>693281535
Well there is also a big difference between vaping normally, and having those big obnoxious smoke machines
>>
>>693280989
smoking in someones house that isn't yours is dick tier. if you have a house go outside or choose a room and filter it well

i never give a shit about apartments

i smoke a pack a day but if i owned a house and let someone use it and they ciggied it up id charge them for smoke removal
>>
>>693281443
Started when a teenager, kept that in mind the whole time (now 30).

>>693281596
If you like it, no need to stop. OP sounds like he don't like it no more, so has no need to continue.
>>
File: 1434876232351.jpg (119 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
1434876232351.jpg
119 KB, 640x648
limited where i smoked. Moved house, got a new car. Didn't smoke in either.

Went cold turkey, took up running. Lost weight, ran a lot, started lifting.

I don't know if i'll be the size of Arnie, but fuck it, he's worth aiming for
>>
>burn through a pack in a few days
>no money to buy more

This sucks. Smoking makes life worth living.
>>
Should I buy pic related?
Do they really block all the tar?
>>
>>693281947
Yeah they take all the tar out
>>
>>693281947
>these people want my money
>should i just give it to them?
>>
>>693281743
I don't give two fucks, I pay the rent here and that ensures I have certain rights. One of those rights is I'll smoke here if I fucking want. Another one of them is I don't have to let the landlord in the house or on the property unless he gives me a 72 hour notice.

He can't charge for smoke removal, he can't ban things in the house that aren't illegal.
I don't know what kind of shit state you live in, but you need to move.
>>
>>693281947
this
>>693282511

If that shit worked everyone would know by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 336x434
I hear you op I am myself a smoker and it sucks also it's like programmed into your brain when you go to the shops you walk into the smoke shop you don't really want to but you do it anyways or the alcohol store. I used to smoke when I was bored and talking to people then came the withdrawals.
>>
>>693282600
You don't have the right to smoke in someone elses house lmao are you retarded or just an engy teenager who likes to cause shit?
>>
>>693281666
I think vape heads is a meme tbh I've never met one irl

Most round here just view it as a heathier way to get nicotine or to wean off cigs.
>>
>>693282600
Kek if you rented one of my houses and smoked in it you'd be paying to get it repainted that's for damn sure
>>
>>693282736
Clearly you know nothing about renter's right, dickbag. Call me an edgy teenager all the fuck you want, but god dammit, if I'm going to pay 1,000 a month to live here you bet your ass I'm going to fucking smoke where I want.

Your thinly veiled troll attempts don't rile anyone.

>>693282707
>this picture
>"you're" needs

Damn aussies.
>>
>>693282755
I do see those big smoke machines now and then. And its often accompanied by some asshole not respecting anyone else and fucking think his stink should be shared in closed rooms/spaces(trainstations and so on)
>>
>>693282984
Don't give a fuck, if you were a landlord you'd know that you literally can't do that, fuckhead.

Why do people do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies? You got such a problem with it, our lawyers can meet in court and you can fight for the security deposit if you want a free painting so bad, ya cunt.
>>
>>693283086
Actually he can do that....... smoking is prohibited 50 metres from any building now.
>>
File: 1467639673492.jpg (294 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1467639673492.jpg
294 KB, 1000x2000
>>693278316
>>
>>693282998
Are you litteraly stuppid?
Smoking is not just a lifestyle choice. It's not the same as a landlord throwing you out because of your sexuality. Smoking actually cause damage to the house, which you also have to pay for. Not only does it cost money, from the landlords point of view its fucking stuppid that you cant go outside your fucking door to kill yourself slowly
>>
>>693282998
How the fuck is he trolling? Smoking wrecks the place you idiot and you sure as fuck don't have a right to wreck a person's property just because you rent it.

Could you he any more retarded?
>>
>>693283285
>if you smoke in a place that smoking isn't allowed

That's the difference, my good moose-riding friend. The rules when it comes to houses vs apartments change when you don't have to worry about pussies who bitch about "second hand smoke". (not denying it exists, just hate the way it's been stigmatized)

People who don't smoke use it as a moral high ground to think they're better or smarter than people who do smoke.

I dare any one of you cunts to go through Desert Shield and see if you don't come out the other side with either an alcohol problem or a cigarette one.
>>
>>693283634
>>693283528
Lookie here fellas. The houses in this area are already falling apart. My landlord isn't an asshole, and he knows that this house is going to need more than a coat of a paint a new carpet to fix this shit. I don't give a fuck about renting a house that's falling apart, and he knows he's going to make more money off me living here than the time it's going to take him to sell this house, due to the housing market.

Can any of you fuckers get some real life experience please?
>>
>>693282998
Yeah nah, if i rented you my house and you smoked inside not only would i charge you for reparations but i would fucking coward punch your mother too.
>>
>>693283635
Alcohol problem is understandable because you actually get a buzz from it, I'm an alcoholic and quit smoking 3 years ago because it's a huge waste of money
>>
>>693283634
This
And besides, do you really think the landlord gives a fuck about you? If you're trouble he will just kick you out and within a day actually get a functioning human being instead of you.
>Thinking you are special to the landlord as a renter
>>
>>693283796
I'd like to see you try. I'm gonna leave this thread now. Sick of civvie pukes thinking they can take a a combat veteran of any war at any time. I bet you fucking cowards couldn't defeat a disabled, blind, one-armed half deaf WW2 veteran that was wheelchair bound.
>>
>>693278316
Try dipping or smoking cigars?
>>
File: 1415242567204.jpg (26 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1415242567204.jpg
26 KB, 264x292
>>693283464
And this whole time I just thought it was autistics and their need to satisfy their repetition urges.
>>
>>693283832
>>693283796
>>693283634
see
>>693283795

We both know it's about business. He was never going to be able to sell this piece of shit house and he knows it. Me smoking in it is a small price to pay when I'm def not going anywhere soon. That's guaranteed income in his pockets. He's going to make more money.

Fucking retards...
>>
>>693283795
>>693283795
Oh so NOW you actually make arguments
How about you start off by telling your situation instead of comming out as a rebel edgy teenager?
Then maybe you would be right to call us dumb and get life experience.
But you arent even able to make reason of what you are saying before after people are calling you out on your shit. kek mate
>>
>>693283885
You're not a combat veteran. Even if you are you're still just a faggot that was given a gun. I will fucking haymaker your mother any day of the week and i'll spit on your shoes after i've done it. cunt.
>>
>>693283989
This motherfucker pretended to be landlord, he should have knew this shit, and I don't have to type my life story out to justify my habits. You can take the moral high ground all you want, see how far that gets you in life.

"Stand among the ashes of a thousand dead soldiers and asks the ghosts if honor matters."
>>
>>693278316
Pasta again.

Smoking is relaxing and masculine. My dick twitches at the thought of a nice pack of menthols.
>>
>>693284058
A faggot that was given a gun who went a did the fucking job, and in the process lost half a fucking leg, watched the life drain out of my best friends eyes, and then watched his wife commit suicide when I delivered the news.

I'll smoke wherever the fuck I want, and I'd like to see a single one of you motherfuckers try and stop me.
>>
>>693284088
Damn you quoted something that must make you smart.
All im saying is you can't begin to feel offended and shit when people call you out for being an asshole. What you said you were doing is without context being an asshole. That you then actually explain that it doesnt matter to your landlord is a whole different thing. All I'm saying is that If you dont want to get heat, fucking explain yourself first.
>>
>renting to someone who is so pathetic they have to smoke little white tobacco sticks everyday because they don't have the maturity to quit

no fucking way m8
>>
>>693284193
>smoking cigs
>2016

TOP KEK
>>
>>693284234
I didn't know I had to come into the thread justifying my habits to a bunch of children with no life experience.
>>
>>693284193
You didn't do any of that shit. You're a faggot that makes up cliche sounding stories of your 'war efforts' on 4chan to make up for the fact that you want to smoke inside like a stinky little cunt.
>>
>>693284416
Shit you are stuppid. By your logic you would go to the police and tell them you've killed a man. Only to say in court he tried to kill you first.
You sure as fuck does not seem like you are old enough to smoke, since basic logic havent kicked in your puberty head yet ;)
>>
>>693284416
i didn't know 'war veterans' were such pieces of absolute shit. You were able to go outside and fight sand coons when uncle sam had his fist up your ass but now you can't go outside to smoke a cigarette. Literally kill yourself. Wish you died in whatever fake war you fought.
>>
>>693284234
Go back and read the thread again son and tell me who started being an asshole and taking the moral high ground.

Like I said. I actually have a job to go do, so I can continue to earn money to waste on cigarettes, liquor, and whatever the fuck else I feel like. When you guys get some actual life experience past being 19, you'll realize how fucking dumb you are now.

Fucking kids... whatever. I was the same way, the only difference is, I was walking past burnt corpses and doing my best not to die, while you guys sit in your computer chairs and act like you know better.

You'll see.
>>
>>693284655
oh that war you signed up to fight in. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>693284599
Listen here boy. I can smoke wherever and whenever the fuck I want alright. I don't give a damn about no landlords. I'm gonna smoke inside if i wanna smoke inside.
>>
>>693284655
Oh shit man. Didn't you just pull shit saying someone lied about being a landlord? And still you expect us to believe you are a ww2 veteran. Top kek mate. I hope puberty will do you 12year old ass good :) If you wanna have the last word it is fine. I will not reply to you anymore, since it is impossible to make you understand that people took the "moral highground" on you since you sounded like an asshole due to you not explaining why you were one ;)
>>
>>693278989
sauce on pic? moar of her pls
>>
>>693284655

You're such a little twat. You're literally taking on the narrative of a war veteran on an anonymous image board. You're more pathetic than any of these faggots you argue with.

That get you riled up just now? It's k go outside and go suck your adult pacifier.

Fuckin buttsuckers
>>
>>693285246
I fought in afghanistan. not ww2. Would a 12 year old decapitate an enemy troop with only the handle of his gun and a cable tie? I think not. You and your meddling kid friends took the moral highground. I'm smoking where i like and you have no say in that boy.
>>
>>693285569
Yeah we do you can't smoke where you want cause I'd kick ur ass
>>
>>693285407
that is my narrative. I live the life of a war vet day in day out. None of you civilian scum would have any idea how painful that is. I saw my best friend jebediah get blown away right before my eyes as he was munching down on some sweet corn that we got from the cooks at the camp.
>>
File: 313566513.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
313566513.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>WHY DO YOU PEOPLE REPLY TO THIS SHIT? IT'S THE REASON NO ONE MAKE NEW CONTENT
>>
>>693285675
you woudn't do shit to me boy. You ain't worth the dust off my army boots.
>>
>>693285792

Who the fuck do you think you are? Gran Torino? You're the guy wearing beer balances that makes an ass out of themselves in public without even knowing it.
>>
>>693286061

New*
>>
File: 1415652044826.png (564 KB, 754x726) Image search: [Google]
1415652044826.png
564 KB, 754x726
>>693286061
>beer balances
>>
>>693286224

Auto correct..
>>
>>693285813
/thread
>>
>>693286061
And you're the guy i'm seeing in the sights of my 50 cal. You're just lucky i still have a conscience after all the shit i done and seen. I'd blow you away in a second if it weren't for the fact jebediah wouldn't want me to.
>>
>>693278316
I quit cold turkey about 7 years ago myself after smoking since I was 14 years old. I had withdrawals for around 6 months after I quit, but 7 years later, the smell of cigarettes is almost enough to make me physically sick, so I've never touched one again.
>>
>>693286327

Spoken like a true war obsessed faggot. When will you learn you can't just eliminate people that disagree with you? Now back to America's Army online, Ash-breath.

Oh and jebediah can kiss my left nut.
>>
>>693278316
Yep, cold turkey because I'm not a faggot with no will power
>>
>>693286630
Jebediah would rip that left nut off as quick as you got it out for him to kiss. I was forced to be obsessed with war. You're lucky i was too. We'd be slaves by now if it weren't for people like me defending this country. I am a living god and you owe me.
>>
>>693286861
Oh god you're delusional
>>
>>693286978
and you're too much of a civilian pussy to defend your own country.
>>
Never started because I'm not a feeble minded corpse.

Inb4 you had stress. Nicotine and tobacco actually potentiate anxiety.
>>
get addicted to a proper drug. then smokes wont matter aaaaaat all
>>
>>693287062
yes but see, you're a faggot sir.
>>
>>693287043

And YOU'RE too much of a pussy to give out any of your real life information so that we can check your imaginary war credentials.
>>
>>693287255
This
>>
>>693287062
True. The only reason they're stressed in the first place is because of nicotine withdrawal
>>
vaping kinda worked for me, but could never find ejuice flavor i rly liked so back to smokes
>>
>>693278316
Holy shit, thats almost one every hour
>>
File: 1467814793920-1553326493.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1467814793920-1553326493.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
I used to smoke 40 a day until august last year, i bought this vape. Unreal - its about 70% as good as a cigarette -just without the negative health implications, smell or cost. Obv there is some cost here, but a minor fraction of maintaining a 70+ a day smoking habit. Fuck idiots who talk shit about vaping, it fucking works and almost zero willpower required. You shouldnt smoke while vaping though, youll never move completely over that way.
>>
>>693287255
Why would i give any of my personal information (A lot of which is classified anyway.) to a complete faggot on 4chan that isn't even willing to tie the lace of an army boot? There is no reason. You're a pussy, you owe me your livelihood and lifestyle, you're not shit to me and i will always be a better person than you. By the way. I'm smoking in the living room of my house right now. bitch,
>>
>>693278316
>>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
kys
>>
>>693287636
Upvoted
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x338
Overall Enthusiasm?
>>
>>693287614

I'm sure whatever ghastly female that might reside in your smoke box appreciates that. Hey news flash dickhead: No one here is proud of you for being a United States brute pawn. I think I can speak for everybody in this thread when I say you should have stepped on an IED and blown yourself up.

>defending my country
>invading foreign soil

Hmn.
>>
>>693278316
Stale copypasta
>>
>>693288289
Nope
>>
>>693283086
landlords can do that actually. make you pay for damages from smoking in a non smoking property.
>>
>>693288244
Tl;dr
You owe me. More than you will ever know.
>>
>>693288733

I don't owe you jack shit, you useless heathen. You're a colossal pussy that's never accomplished anything but being successfully manipulated by propaganda.
>>
>>693288977
didnt read lol
>>
>tfw posting this thread 75 times a day

anyone here managed to not post this thread?

it's tough.
>>
>>693288977
you seem mad about something lulz
>>
>>693283086
and you probably think you can just live there and not pay rent too
>>
>>693281535
>being this poor
>19 lamberts
>kek fuck off Miliband supporter
>>
File: 1467750865852.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1467750865852.png
306 KB, 500x504
Get some self control ducking idiots
>>
>>693288977
You mad that i defended everyone you love while you sat and played video games? You owe me.
>>
>>693278316
Literally takes a miracle, everyone in this thread has no chance. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>693289279

Not even remotely mad. Just know how to accurately express my thoughts. Although...I know it may come across as difficult to grasp for degenerates who inhale emphysema.
>>
>>693289415

Actually glad that I could play video games while you prance around on your sand nigger chessboard.
>>
>>693289707
'not even remotely mad'
Spoken like somebody who is indeed, mad.
>>
>>693289776
I'm the reason you could play video games. boy.
>>
>>693289790

Lol good one. Hurr durr he's said he's not mad. Means he's mad

>smoker logic
>>
>>693289831

No Microsoft is. You're the reason people look down upon veterans*
>>
>>693289893
just look at how mad you are.
>>
>>693289956
i'm the reason you're still alive boy. I'm the reason your mother isn't a sex slave in some desert. I'm the reason you're not dead with jebediah.
>>
>>693290015

So if I say "Im mad" did you get what you came here for finally?
>>
>>693289893
being mad is not a good way to prove you're not mad.
>>
>>693289831
,':^)
>>
>>693290167
yes. stop lying to yourself and others. If you are mad. just say you are mad.
>>
Why is it im the only one who is addicted to smoking but have no difficulty quitting it? I mean i can stop smoking whenever i want to and how long
>>
File: wtf.gif (2 MB, 320x268) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2 MB, 320x268
>>693278316
yep
did it after a heart scare (aged 23) also because i was struggling to breath, and didn't really have enough cash to pay for the habit

i sold my remaining cigs to the neighbours wife (she died of some shitty lung problem a few years after)

i'm glad i have given up as i have more money (sadly wasted it on lotto before my mate told me that a canadian pension fund had bought it and had made the odds of winning so high no one wins it often for weeks on end)

my advice is do what i did, sell/destroy your last cigs and you'll live longer

(disclaimer longevity is down to leading a healthy lifestyle)
>>
>>693290122

You're the reason I don't have to get out of my car to pump gas. Thanks for doing that for me Exxon boy.
>>
>>693290233
never heard that before.
>>
>>693290233
If you can honestly do that, then you arent addicted. You just like to smoke.
>>
>>693290288
Only few people are like me though. I dont understand people saying that they "cant" quit it.
>>
>>693290221

Well with that being said, I'm not mad at all. On to the next thread, LoLuMaDguy
>>
>>693290357
Well if i do like to smoke im bound to get addicted right? Been smoking for more than 3 years now but i can stop anytime i want
>>
>>693278316
Assuming u get around 8 hours of sleep a night, u smoke like 4 or 5 cigs every hour. That's fucking gross
>>
File: oh dear.jpg (51 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.jpg
51 KB, 600x652
>>693280010
in future put some effort in

>>kids these days
>>
>>693290442
I've been smoking for about the same amount of time. I garuntee u won't be able to quit that easily without going through withdrawal symptoms
>>
>>693290602
Jokes on you i havent got any withdrawal symptoms.
>>
File: 1462904917995.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462904917995.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>693287573
http://globalnews.ca/news/2479197/alberta-teen-injured-after-he-says-e-cigarette-exploded/
>>
>>693290662
Have u tried stopping for more than 3 days?
>>
>>693282600
Read your tenancy agreement. If it explicitly states in there it's a no-smoking apartment, you don't have a leg to stand on.

>inb4: hurr durr muh freedums - te tenancy agreement is a legally binding document which sets out all the conditions under which you agree to abide. If you break one (ie: smoke when it says you can't) it will also set out what actions the landlord can levy against ou which will likely include paying for any and all repairs to remove smoke smells/stains, a fine, eviction
>>
>>693290881
I can stop for months without feeling anything at all
>>
cut it down
>75 today
>70 tomorrow
>65 the day after tomorrow
>60 in 3 days
>55 in 4 days
>50 in 5 days
>45 in 6 days
>40 in 7 days
and so on.

Or try to catch colds. You'll be forced to lay in bed all day and you'll have little to no will/opportunity to smoke at all.
that may sound blunt but it works, lol.
>>
>>693291205
>I can stop for months
You don't even smoke then
>>
Desert shield, eh?
Didn't you just say you were in Afghanistan too?
So where'd you lose the leg?
>>
File: sylvester mcoy.png (229 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
sylvester mcoy.png
229 KB, 633x640
>>693291229
agreed, smoking used to be fucking painful when i had a cold (i'e coughing)
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.