[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a drunk French philosophy teacher anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9
File: Godard peint.jpg (106 KB, 408x612) Image search: [Google]
Godard peint.jpg
106 KB, 408x612
Ask a drunk French philosophy teacher anything.
>>
whats the difference between french and english philosophy
>>
File: 2013-03-14 08.43.23.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-14 08.43.23.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
what was Sartre searching for?
>>
>>693180399
describe philosophy
>>
>>693180608
Maybe my English isn't good. I don't teach only French philosophy. I happen to be French, that's all. That may not has been your real question, but still : English philosophy is much more empirical, and used to deal with common language problems. France made a big deal of its own language, classical French as it was spoke at court. It led to a a kind of aristocratic philosophy ultimately disconnected with reality in the XIXth century. There's not much French philosophy there, whereas the English world had the utilitarism (which I don't like very much, though), which was much more connected to the real world. "Connected to the real world" isn't a good expression, but hey, I'm drunk.
>>
>>693180399
si on se pisse dessus est-ce qu'on peux dire qu'on est rejetant ?
>>
>>693181073
The reason why his ugliness was not --should not be a an obstacle in his search for pussy? And how to be leftist without being too communist, of course. To be on top withtout the inconvenients of being on top.
>>
>>693181410
To learn how to ask questions, and to learn to answer them.
>>
>>693181813
Rejetant ? Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire par là, mon gars ?
>>
do you think Camus made philosophy more sexy?
>>
>>693181963
how do we learn to discern what kind of questions we ought to ask?
>>
are niggers people?
>>
>>693182697
nope
>>
>>693182449
It's not a matter of "what questions should I ask", rather a matter of "what questions should I not ask" ? You could say that a philosophical system is defined by the questioned deemed not worth asking. Stocicism, for example (to answer your question) has a pretty good trick : is up to you? If something isn't up to you, stop worrying about it --don't ask yourself what you should do about it.
>>
How many Frenchmen it takes to defend Paris?
>>
>>693182697
What do you mean by niggers? What do you mean by people?
>>
>>693182899
As much as is needed. But Paris isn't Paris anymore. For foreign countries, maybe there is some folklore around it, but it's a forsaken city, alas.
>>
>>693182899
How many?
>>
>>693183338
St Geneviève was enough against Attila. One million against the krauts in 1914.
>>
>>693183553
That was the Marne though
>>
>>693183644
Yes, but the reason it was such a fight was Paris. Joffre (if I'm not mistaken) correctly said the whole country was at stake, because Paris could be taken if the battle was not won.
>>
How much do you hate your job OP? What would you rather be doing?
>>
What do you think about Emerson?
>>
>>693180399

Why do do french cunts get away & not blamed for colonialism as much as the Brits?
>>
>>693184165
Because their colonies turned out shit
>>
>>693183901
I rather like it. Teaching is primarily about authority. I like it. i understand many many teachers here hate it because they lack authority (and despise it, which is the dumbest thing to despise as a teacher). But if I had to do anything else, I guess I could be a farmer, as has been my family since, well a long time.
>>
File: JEANMARIELEPEN.jpg (18 KB, 608x358) Image search: [Google]
JEANMARIELEPEN.jpg
18 KB, 608x358
>>693180399
La philosophie est-elle en mesure d'apporter plus de dubs dans un thread ? Et quid des trips, des quads ?
>>
>>693181542
TL;DR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A89WBig3ss0
>>
>>693184089
I have not read much of him. What I have read delighted me. Something bothers me, though; but not having read enough impedes me from understanding what bothers me. Baudelaire said some great stuff about him. That's a very good sign.
>>
>>693184165
>>693184245
Oh we do, believe me.
>>
>>693181840
Damn, you sound redpilled as fuck

It's nice hearing that
>>
>>693184347
Pas du tout, c'est sa plus grande limite. C'est ce que j'aime le moins en philosophie. Belle image, sinon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-15-56-53.png (985 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-15-56-53.png
985 KB, 1440x2560
>>693183029

If the old French philosophers were so enlightened, why were they so racist?
>>
>>693180399
What is "is"?
>>
do you admire any philosophers before your time
>>
>>693184803
I'm not redpilled --I think "redpilling" is the wrong way of looking at things. Still, I understand what you say, and I agree. What brought political correctness must be defeated.
>>
>>693184958
Because they were enlightened.
>>
>>693182895

This is a characteristically weak convention that prevails in academic philosophy that willingly delimits the amount of wisdom that can be gleaned. To speak to your example, how would one truly know what is up to them if they have practiced this dismissal of personal responsibility so recurrently that it becomes habitually ingrained?

Also relying on a negative foothold for cognitive description fails to address the primary Value of any particular philosophical system.
>>
>>693185100
What brought pc? I think it was mainly French philosophy with its moral equivalence and war on truth
>>
>>693184958
We look at the Enlightnment very wrongly, if you ask me. There is not contradiction between the Enlightnment and those kind of racist thoughts. We just insist that the Enlightment is something like our ancestry, which is kind of untrue. At their time (and I'm strictly speaking about XVIIIth century French philosophers), they were politically speaking reactionnary (does this word exist in English?).
>>
>>693185098
Of course.

>>693185154
I wouldn't say that the stoic distinction between what is up to one self and what is not is a way to dismiss personal reponsability. And I won't say that they're right --you're right (I believe so, at least), this way of seeing things delimits a too restrictive area of learning. They weren't as bothered about it as we are, though.

And I agree with your last sentence. I haven't said it was the best way to look at philosophical systems, but it's a way to look at it, which offers some insight.
>>
>>693185285
Good question. I don't know. Lassitude? And I agree on the weird part French philosophy played there. There's something very protestant about pc which should not be forgotten, still.
>>
>>693180399
Do you ever fap to the Grinch pictures?
>>
>>693184245
Hahahaha best thread ever
>>
>>693180399
What's it like being unemployed?
>>
>>693186438
Never saw them.
>>
>>693186584
Well, one of the many problems of France is its number of civil servants. There is way too much of them; and I'm one of them. Maybe I should be sacked, I don't know. But I'm employed.
>>
Have you ever fucked one of your students?
>>
>>693187582
Yep. I follow the law, still. As long as they're my students, i just flirt with them -let them understand I'd be glad to sleep with them. As soon as the year is finished, I get on with it.
>>
No one there? Well, too bad.
>>
C'est pas chiant de réfléchir indéfiniment aux choses? C'est pour cela que tu te bourres la gueule?
>>
File: 1467761579986.jpg (180 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467761579986.jpg
180 KB, 1000x1000
>>693180399
Do you think we will ever think of a new government structure that is better than democracy or anyother structure so far before we go extinct? Cuz let's face it this shit isn't working.
>>
File: batorurowaiaru.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
batorurowaiaru.jpg
243 KB, 1280x720
>>693180399

How is the battle won?
>>
>>693189207
Nan pas tellement. On pense plein de trucs variés, ça change. Je me bourre la gueule pour fêter mon agrégation. Cela dit, je ne nie pas que la simplicité qu'on atteint en picolant est un vrai plaisir.
>>
>>693189526
I honestly don't think we could work out a new government structure. I'm not sure we're really in democracy, since I'm pretty damn sure nobody knows what we're doing. Anyway, I think we *will* have to change our way of governing the next decades ahead of us.
>>
What path dod you take to get to where you are and was it worth it?

How hard is it to find employment? Where do you teach? How long have you been teaching? Why philosophy?

What is YOUR philosophy.
>>
>>693189570
Simple: th first thinks, the second doesn't. The first one can beat the shit out of the second, not the other way around. The first one is a male, the second one isn't, and tries much too hard not to be a woman, without succeeding one bit in being a man.
>>
>>693189922
So when do we start? Cuz Im ready when ever. In fact I've been ready for years.
>>
>>693189937
1) Really, really damn worth it. My family is what you would called hardowrking. Peasants and such until the last half of the XXth century. My father worked in a factory, as a coppersmith. He has always read a lot. He didn't want me ending as a worker like him, like his father, like his, etc. He made me read A LOT since young. I passed the hardest teaching exam in France and was 19th. He's proud of me. That makes me happy.
>>
>>693189937

2) As a teacher, I can say it is VERY easy to become one. We lack as much teachers as we lack priests. I've been teaching for a short time. I like philosophy because it teaches how to think right, and requires to learn anything. I'm always working, that's good.

3) Too drunk to answer. I'm not even sure I could say I have one. I'm not a philosopher; barely a philosophy teacher.
>>
>>693191291
Bestow on us some personal wisdom and truths
>>
>>693190667
When the events call for us. Hegel was not stupid talking about the end of history. That's probably where we are. The Rational State is in place. The Revolutionary wars and the World Wars were just steps (and rather shaky steps) toward it. I think we will make a new step, but I don't know neither when nor how. But I think one can observe that something is coming. The whole world seems to be splitting open for some years now.
>>
>>693180399
Dans quelle ville tu enseigne ?
Aussi, quel est selon toi LE livre de philo #1 ?
>>
>>693191777
Listen to words, seriously. English is not wy mother tongue, that's not a good thing, because I can't give you examples. Words have stories --etymologically speaking, if you will--, they tell us what they mean. What a word mean is dictated by its place in expressions we use. Only can we understand things if we understand what the words we use to talk about things mean. Listening to them is a way to understand that. I guess telling it in English is not very clear, my bad.
>>
>>693180399
Whats it like really being american and not french?
>>
>>693192188
J'ai fait Dijon et je suis à Paris. Tu comprendras que j'éviterai à l'avenir les questions trop précises.

Prendre un seul bouquin, c'est chaud. Franchement. Va demander à un gourmand quel plat il préfère. Pour te répondre quand même, je vais en donner quatre, dans le désordre.

1) Les œuvres complètes de Platon (sérieusement, c'est des dialogues, ça se lit vite ; mais faut les relire, et il y a quelques lettres, mais c'est pas la mort, faut arrêter) ;

2) Les Méditations métaphysiques de Descartes (une petite semaine de réflexion pour Descartes, la philosophie changée à jamais ; il suffit de lire une petite méditation par jour, et il y en a pour une semaine ) ;

3) les Confession de saint Augustin (qui part ailleurs est un grand écrivain, l'un des plus grands)

4) la Critique de la raison pure de Kant (je n'aime pas du tout Kant, et j'aimerais prouver quelle philosophie de bande-mous le kantisme est ; ça n'empêche pas que c'est une œuvre prodigieuse).

Ouais quatre c'est vraiment trop arbitraire. J'aurais pu en mettre quatre autres.
>>
>>693192452
Je sais pas, coco, je suis parigot comme il faut: je déteste les parisiens. Les amerloques sont à bouter hors de France.
>>
>>693193237
what, in your opinion, is the best (most proficient, most profound, etc) way to understand the relationship between theology and philosophy?
I ask because of your theologically inclined influences. Also I'm drunk with you philo/b/ro
>>
>>693193737
Being catholic. Bear in mind I'm not even baptised. But if God exists, his only son is Jesus, and the the Catholic church is His Church. Bear also in mind that I (kind of) despise what the Catholic church is right now. I just don't understand what catholics are doing right now.

Drunk /b/rofist!
>>
>>693180399
isnt french philosophy a bit too particular?
>>
>>693192292
Not your bad your good. Thanks. I understand what you're saying.
>>
>>693194636
As I saif, my English may be not very good. I mean I'm French, and I'm a philosophy teacher.
>>
Dear Angela Merkel,
post your ministers incest sandnigger dick size is gay dont putin nigger donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitatenhauptbertriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft jihad microeconomics Cologne Antidiswsrablishmentaryinism who crabs multiculturalism and however bitch refugees need whore are ut cunt with xD secks a palatable community cockring failure unibrow italy fagit flaccid mudslime whole my share fuk feminist bumcups check em nudes quads resign and a big bum bum wantsomefuc? me muslims ass ignore this message too indian and trump fiend turkey find 4chan molester freedom death english i think i spider soon it claps my dear mr singing club jews are gods behead cashiers those we want kjaerlighet hitler reddit assassinated germany heil kartoffel jews smell funny cuckshed roodypoo evil nation destroying cunt faced bitch rape borne kaiserin king ebolaids based nigger cunt kurwa fucken ficki ficki because weissbier resulting in rindfleischetikettierungsuberwachungsaufgabenubertragungsgesetz die rapefugees juncker best chancellor ever sluts
>>
Is Descartes right about the devil/ evil daemon?
>>
>>693194639
I'm happy I wasn't unclear. Also, read, a lot. Seriously. And read good stuff (that's not that hard: we know the names, we just never bothered trying to read *only* them; that's hard but joyful).
>>
>>693180399
What's the best way to learn to speak French?

Also how often do you suck on frog legs?
>>
>>693194999
trips of truth. god save deutschland
>>
Qu'est ce qu'un enseignant en Philosophie fait sur le 4Chan ?
>>
File: 1454670396348.gif (967 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1454670396348.gif
967 KB, 250x188
>>693184245
I will be using this ides of the remainder of my life
>>
>>693195218
I'm not sure we could talk about this devil in termes of "right" or "wrong". Descartes was high on Montaigne's Essays. Montaigne concluded that human nature impedes men from knowing anything, since they couldn't even know themselves. This bothered very much Descartes. He wanted to prove that, even if men are like Montaigne say they are, their nature, human nature, could be good, right, just. And thus the "evil dameon", which embodies what's torturing man, making him so doubtful about himself and everything. Still, this dameon cannot destroy what it maked to be a man. Descartes does not doubt that he doubts. Nothing can be more certain that we're thinking when we're thinking, even if we are doubting about it. Thus Descartes could build a philosophy that explains how good men can be right about things and just between them.
>>
>>693185546
Yes it does
>>
>>693195314
I don't know, taking courses? Reading methods? Anyway, read French books as soon as you can decypher French sentences. You will not understand a thing at first --refrain from using the dictionary--, but then you will learn to *think* in French, and not to translate from French to English in order tothink about it.

A few times a year. Frog legs are a delicious thing. Quite a feast.
>>
>>693180399
wow a living philosophy thread on /b/

I would say that today OP was not faggot..
but he's french so the legacy continues
>>
>>693195889
Ben j'y suis depuis longtemps, en fait. J'étais lycéen quand j'ai découvert 4chan. Je suis toujours resté même si comme tout le monde je remarque que c'est vrai devenu n'importe quoi ce site.
>>
>>693196153
Thank you!
>>
>>693180399
Is eastern philosophy really just a pile of garbage?
>>
>>693196520
As a true French, I despise faggotry, even though faggots don't bother me at all, since I'm all about women.
>>
Why does philosophy have a snobbish douchey image?
>>
>>693196902
I don't know if it is garbage, but I know it isn't philosophy. And philosophy rules. So, I guess it makes it kind of a garbage.
>>
>>693197051
Because there is too much philosophy teachers that like to be called philosophers.
>>
>>693196584
Une chose est certaine, c'est que le 4Chan ne va pas s'améliorer
>>
What's your opinion on Lacan, and and French Critical Theory? How are they generally received in France?
>>
>>693197366
Clairement. C'est comme tout : le tourisme détruit tout.

>>693197367
They are generally well received, even if there is a fringe that don't like them.

I have read a few of Lacan's books. I like him, but I would have to read Freud and Lacan much more to say anything about them. I haven't read much about French critic theory. I wasn't into that. Is there particular authors you're thinking of?
>>
>>693180399
What grade level do you teach? Like, high school, or college or what?
>>
>>693197830
No authors in particular. Also, what's your opinion on Deleuze? And are you familiar with Tiqqun/The Invisible Committee?
>>
>>693198636
High school. I could work in college, though.
>>
>>693198827
I like what Deleuze wrote about other authors very much. I haven't a damn clue what he's saying in books about his own philosophy. I just straight don't understand.

I'm not very familiar with the Invisible Committee. What's Tiqqun?
>>
>>693198832
Do the kids in your class pay attention generally, or are they loud little shits like they are in America? I just got out of high school and I've been considering going into teaching, but I don't want to deal with asshole kids all the time.
>>
>>693180399
So your a philosophy teacher meaning your profession is being a complete waste of time at all times
Then you come to /b/, the ultimate time wasting exercise
Did this feel like a promotion to you, or more of the same?
>>
>>693180399
What's the point of philosophy when the premises don't have to be based on evidence? And how can we pick the right philosophy when their are so many contradictory premises?
>>
>>693199120
Assholes kids are everywhere. They're a real plague, here and everywhere on the western front. You have to have some authority. Too much teachers lack authority because they went from being a student to become a teacher without knowing better. If you can, do something with your hand, or with a team. You'll learn a bit what authority is this way. My students behave, because I make them. Keep in mind i don't mean horsewhip and trencheon when I speak about authority, quite the contrary indeed.
>>
>>693180399
Not philosophy, but do you have any recommendations for good history books?
>>
>>693199314
Kind of a promotion. There's something liberating about going in here.
>>
>>693199389
I'm kind of too drunk to answer. What do you mean by evidence? Not to be tricky, you should read Descartes's Metaphysical meditations (like, one each evening during a week), there may be an answer to you here.

And how to pick one? I don't know; I'm not sure it's a question of picking. Read them, and read them good --not all of them, we haven't enough time, but those that are classically deemed the best--, and you'll learn yourself what you already thought but hadn't the word to say it.
>>
>>693199578
Mostly French Historians. Duby, Le Goff, Vernant, Herzog, Braudel, Tulard. What do you like in history? Maybe I can be a little more precise.
>>
>>693199998
I honestly haven't read enough philosophy, and I've only taken the basic philo class in college. The thing that just always bugged me is that philosophy is supposed to be based on logic, and it seems sound, but the reason everyone came up with different philosophies seems to be because they assumed different starting points. Utilitarian is for the greater good, Rand is for the individual good, and Kant is for the unalienable rights. That kinda thing
>>
>>693200358
Early modern era stuff mostly, so late 1500's to early 1800's.
>>
>>693199044
They were a group of French philosophy post-grads in the early 2000s that wrote some papers kind of along the vein of critical theory/post-Marxism. They later formed the Invisible Committee and wrote a book called The Coming Insurrection in 2007 that called for violent revolution at the apparent coming of the collapse of capitalism. They got arrested for domestic terrorism for trying to derail trains in different areas of France. I was curious if they have a reputation there amongst philosophy circles.
>>
>>693180399
What's your opinion on Thoreau and his lifestyle as described in Walden?

To expand on this, what are your thoughts on stoicism and simplicity in general?
>>
>>693201098
Yes, I see what you're talking about. It was never proved that those who were arrested were the Invisible Committee. Anyway noone seem to read them.

>>693200790
Historians of these times or history books about them? Assuming the second, I'd tell you to read Norbert Elias, Le Roy Ladurie and Braudel. Find a title that suits you in their bibliography.
>>
>>693201714
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>693200689
Yeah, I know. As I said, I understand it seems pointless to pick any one of them seing it seems to be jsut a question of preference. I say: just ignore it. Don't read them because they might tell the truth, read them because they're GOOD. You'll learn soon enough what you hold for true and what you don't.
>>
>>693201407
I read only Civil Disobedience. As I understand him, he lived a secluded life of simplicity in his late years, yes? I do not know his reasons, but I think i can be a good thing. I would want to do that. That is on of the reasons I have to like the stoics very much: their way of thinking allows to live in a more simple way. Simplicity is the key of ethics, I think.
>>
Je commence la philo l'année prochaine et j'ai peur
>>
>>693201407
>>693202346
I'd say furthermore that being simple is a complex thing to understand, but a simple thing to do. Either way it's not easy.
>>
>>693202737
Mais non, mais non. Tu peux tomber sur un professeur con, mais la philosophie ne devrait pas être un problème. Qu'est-ce qui t'impressionne ?
>>
What is philosophy to eyes of a drunk french men?
>>
>>693202817
You should read Walden. He often comments on how people who visit him lament about how they'd love to live as he does, but can't afford it. Yet he lives as a pauper, and gives accounts of everything he does. I think in 2 years he spent $20 if memory serves.

It's powerful stuff, mixed with some poetry
>>
>>693203137
Something very fun and very serious.
>>
>>693202933
Déjà apparemment le prof est prétentieux et adore rabaisser ses élèves. Mais même outre ça, c'est la matière en elle-même qui me fait peur, je me sens incapable d'ici un an de devoir remplir des pages et des pages sur une seule question
>>
>>693203148
Yeah, I should. You Americans did some wonderful stuff in what was for you (as for us) a new continent. That led to some cool way of thinking. I guess Thoreau embodies something good of America.
>>
>>693203248
How often do you find yourself questionin your career choice, while teaching today's scallions
>>
>>693203478
I really wonder where the intelligent seed went in the States. They truly started as a great country to rival all others, and then fell to...whatever it is now.

Not that my Canadian fellows are much better.
>>
>>693180399
Why is it that you drink, OP?
I drink because it makes me feel more.
>>
>>693203321
Les professeurs cons sont cons, on n'y peut rien, malheureusement. Contente-toi de pas faire la mariolle, et ça passera. Te dis pas qu'il te faut écrire des pages et des pages. Tu sais, avant de passer l'agrégation, j'écrivais une copie double maximum.

Dis-toi plutôt que tu vas devoir apprendre à *bien* te poser des questions. C'est ça qui va te demander des efforts. Comment bien poser un problème, distinguer ses éléments, le décomposer, le recomposer, le poser. En faisant ça, tu trouveras plein de petits trucs à dire. C'est ce plein de petits trucs à dire qui font la longueur de la copie, rien de plus.

Pour lire un texte philosophique, méthode simple : trois questions seulement. Quel est le thème du texte ? (De quoi ça parle ? genre, de quelle idée ? c'est à propos de quoi ?) Quelle est la thèse de l'auteur (et il dit quoi à propos de ça ? A son avis, qu'est-ce qu'il vaut mieux faire, ou mieux penser de ça ?) Quels sont les mouvements ? (Qu'est-ce qu'il dit en fait ? Dans quel ordre il le dit ? Il commence par dire quoi ? Et ensuite ?)

Trois questions simples, c'est tout.
Et la problématique d'une dissertation, c'est rien de bien terrible, c'est le mot qui est con. "Trouver la problématique", ça veut dire repérer quelque chose de contradictoire quand on pense au sujet, c'est tout. Parole d'agrégé.
>>
>>693203567
Often enough, but I know I'm doing the right thing. That's a nasty profession, being a teacher. I must, and I don't regret it one bit.
>>
>>693203925
They withered like any other good thing in the dying Old World. Damn the modern world. Charles Péguy wrote some pretty strong stuff about it --with much simplicity, I must say--, but nothing I know of concerning directly America, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>693204163
To celebrate my passing the hardest exam there is in philosophy teaching. But feeling more is what I like indeed.
>>
>>693204861
Well, you've satisfied, sir. C'était un plaisir. A la prochain!
>>
>>693205769
Au plaisir !
>>
>>693204995
What kind of exams do you even have in philosophy? It seems quite odd.
>>
>>693203925
Good old-fashioned anti-intellectualism is what happened. It's practically expected now for everyone to hate math, science, literature, and history in school. Just hating learning in general is pretty much the status quo
>>
>>693204995
I dont know if this is true, but I always heard that philosophy is pretty big in French schools. What kind of school do you teach at? Middle class, upper middle? With that said, do kids from poor neighbkrhoods get philosopy at their schools? If not do you think it should be?

Oh and last, why did yiu become a teacher? You said your father wanted you tk be educated but also teach? Or is that personal preference
>>
>>693206101
It's an exam for philosophy teacher, not for students. There are seven tests, three written, four orals. Two of the written tests have a syllabus. One concerns author: we have to study the complete works of one author and half a dozen of books of another. The other concerns an idea: for example, this year, I had to learn about "reflexion". One leads us to a commentary of one of the two authors, the other to a dissertation about the idea (for example, this year, it was "the object of reflexion). The third is a dissertation about anything (this year, it was "governing").

Pretty much the same thing for the four other tests, except they're oral, of course. There's a translation and commentary, though: I had to study John Dewey this year.

It's very hard, requires hundreds of hours to read some philosophers, dozens of it for others. There are less than a hundred people that pass it every year.
>>
File: 1444288961393.gif (947 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1444288961393.gif
947 KB, 500x285
>>693180399
You like black cock?
>>
>>693207158
Could you talk about about the very basics of reflexion? It'd be interesting to here about what it is from someone who took a test on it before going to read about it on wikipedia
>>
>>693207158
What are your thoughts on the purpose of being human.
>>
Why is Bataille so goddamn good?
>>
>>693206992
It is, even though teaching is a mess in France. I have teach in middle class, upper middle and poor classes. Most begining teachers work in poor classes. I'm not sure poor kids have the best instruction in philosophy, or in anything really, but rich kids have a crappy instruction too. Still, due to correctness, moddle and upper middle kids make teaching much more easier (not necessarily cooler, though).

My father became a profesional high school teacher (a lesser status of teachers, I won't get in the specs, it's complicated), in order to know some things to teach me in order not to fail school. He studied in the evening after factory work, and this is the reason why I haven't seen much of him while growing up. He was here to make me work. I worked, and I have done what I wanted, because he taught me to work. I guess gratitude explains the reason why I want to do the same thing. I'd like to say "like father, like son", or at least be worthy of the expression.
>>
>>693207551
Meh. I like my cock, and it's the only one I like.
>>
>>693180399
ARE YOUA FUCKING MATERIALIST?
>>
Why does your country always surrender?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.