[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs Thread: 1. What's you're favorite drug ? 2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32
File: 4wgfH.jpg (169 KB, 1024x491) Image search: [Google]
4wgfH.jpg
169 KB, 1024x491
Drugs Thread:

1. What's you're favorite drug ?

2. What have you already take ?

3. An strange/funny trip/story about that ?

1. Cannabis and lot of Alcohols

2. Weed, every Alcohol we can drink on earth, MDMA, Hawaian Mushrooms, Cocaïne, GHB (Without knowing (no i am not get violated (just a friend (a little mischievous))

3. Severals stranges story, including stranges things with bums and hookers. I just remember myself be sucked by two chicks in public in a concert of Snoop Dogg after taking MDMA
>>
File: 4changangsta.jpg (62 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
4changangsta.jpg
62 KB, 440x600
>>693119357
ITT
>>
Only fags here ? Ok.
>>
>What's you're favorite drug?

Start a thread after you learn english
>>
>>693119357
Alcohol is best hol.
Done pretty much everything.
Still up from a shot of speed. Shit was cash but my dick is sore and i wish i could get some sleep before going to work
>>
>>693119872
Starts by learning something other than English and we can discuss
>>
>>693120230
I think with alcohol every fucking minute of my life, and yeah, alcohol is better than all over drugs
>>
ive tried a lot of stuff once, but the only thing i really like is weed. alcohol doesnt really make me feel that good and i get terrible hangovers. stimulants just makes me feel dirty. opiates makes me go to sleep. shrooms is something i enjoyed when i tried it but not something im interested in doing again. weed and hash makes me feel good, doesnt fuck me up too much to function and i dont feel like shit the next day.
>>
Lsd is best in my opinion

I've drunk plenty of alcohol, also mdma and ecstasy, fucking hate weed though

I did lsd in a friends house in the middle of nowhere, lot of weird shit happened but the most memorable thing was synesthesia when i ate skittles
>>
>>693119357
1. Opiates, benzos and alcohol.

2. Itd be easier to say what I haven't taken. Pcp and all other hallucinogenics besides acid and shrooms.

3. The first time I ever did cocaine me and my buddy did some fight club shit. "Punch me as hard as you can!". Ended up just punching each other in the face. I was like 15.
>>
>>693120684
I love smoke weed but i prefer get drunk and make noise with my boys, but yeah, i love weed when i'm alone, quiet.
>>
>>693120773
Why you don't like weed ? Taste or effects ?
>>
>>693120972
They are really friendly you're friends ? hahaha
>>
>>693121286
I'm not really sure, i've just never been into the whole stoner culture and i don't like the idea of becoming slow and lethargic from smoking too much weed, i also think the effects are just not worth it compared to other things like acid, it is just too fucking fun
>>
>>693121506
It was just dumb, it started because we couldn't feel our faces so we thought, "dude let me fucking punch you'.

Fond memories.
>>
>>693121643
Stoner culture is the worst. I can't stand people who just started smoking weed and think it's the best fucking thing EVER!!

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>693119872
/thread
>>
>>693119357
1>DMT
2>DMT, Acid (1p-lsd as well), psilocybin shrooms, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-D, Ketamine, DPH/Benadryl, xtc, tiny amount of coke, alc.& cigs
3>Way too many stories
>>
>>693120679
You're saying alcohol is better than acid or mdma or 4FA? I don't bud.
>>
>>693123093
Let's hear a short one then
>>
>>693120679
Consider seeking help
>do Acid
>live happy
>>
>>693121286
IMO weed is only good if your home alone with nothing to do but play vidya games.
>>
i wanna do acid but too pusy to drop that shit because of bad trip
>>
Sup /b/
So I'm trying weed for the first time tomorrow and there's one question I need to ask. How long will I feel stoned for? I don't mean that bullshit of "how long will THC be in my body?" I mean how long will I feel 'blazed'?
>>
>>693123745
first time, high for about 2 hours, tired for another 2.
>>
>>693119357
drugs are for junkies fuck off low life loser
>>
>>693123802
Obviously it depend on what strain or how much I smoke right?
>>
>>693123802
>gives this answer with 0 indication of how much he'll be smoking

fuck off you wannabe stoner
>>
>>693123519
Acid amplifies your feelings, just be in a happy calm place with some music and you wont have a bad trip, trust me it is worth it
>>
>>693123921
shush thomas, smoked for 10 years daily.
>>
>>693123899
kindof, first time anything will get you stoned af.
>>
>>693123366
>be me
>16th bday
>cool ppl good music not drunk yet because my friend had a special Kind of present with him that requiered me not to be drunk
>its Acid btw
>never done it before, really excited
>he asks me for the dosage
>3
>aight
>fucker didnt tell me it was each 300yg which is pretty untypical for Tickets
>so I take 3 =(900yg) 9times the beginners dose
>dropped them
>literally 25 minutes later It starts coming on. Bad no comparison to What a ususal dose feels like at that time
>Start feeling kinds uncomfy anf go outdside with the dude who brought the Tickets and my best buddy
>one of the mostmemerable experience of my life
>im 17 now
>>
File: 1467050884117.jpg (136 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1467050884117.jpg
136 KB, 1200x800
>>693119357
No opiates on the picture fuck you opiates are the best.
>>
>>693124268
fuck you loser get your underage ass out of here
>>
>>693124268
Thats quite a bit, i usually take one or a half and i still see quite a lot
>>
favorite
>benzos son
drugs i've done
>xanax
>klonopin
>valium
>ativan
>clonazolam
>etizolam
>oxycodone
>hydrocodone
>poppy seed tea
>kratom
>mxe
>dxm
>bk2cb
>1plsd
>amt
>meth
>adderall
>a-php
>ethylphenidate
>4fa
>2fma
>3fpm
>5mapb
>propylhededrine
>sts-135
>ab-fubinaca
>thj-2201
>mmb-chminacca
and i'm sure many more
>>
>>693119357
1. MDMA and alcohol
2. Weed, coke, amphetamines, shrooms, LSD, GHB, ritalin+adderall, MDMA
3. I once did LSD and got stuck in a loop, seeing me making music over and over and over again. Terrifying and strange at the same time
>>
>>693119357
1. Weed
2. Weed, alcohol, cocaine, ecstasy, mdma, amphetamine, benzos, LSD,
3. strangest story is probably when me and a couple of buddies were stoned and we kicked out our "friend" out of the hotbox car because he was being annoying. he ended up drinking a burger king cup filled with piss thinking it was fanta. he was puking while running around the car and accidentally got his fingers stuck in the drivers side door when trying to get back in. last i saw him was in the rear view mirror lying on the concrete crying and puking while holding his hand and us driving fast as fuck away from him
>>
File: dex.jpg (183 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
183 KB, 915x915
>>693124833
oh shit forgot strange/funny stories. Really too much to strange shit has gone on, some of it funny I guess but killing myself with drugs isn't really funny. On an overdose of DXM my first time with it I either really got trapped in my bathroom or this whole thing was in my head. I couldn't work the door knob and was panicking because I thought I heard my dad saying he needed in. He had a very unsettling tone in his voice as if he heard my mother just died or something but he was just saying that he had to go or he was going to mess himself. At some point i shrank to the size of the small garbage can in the corner of the room and was sitting where it was. The room was huge. Then I woke up some time later still fucked up with numbness in my lower left leg and foot which lasted for months.
>>
Drugs Thread:

1. Diazepam

2. Cocaine.. A lot of it. Heroin, Ecstasy, MDMA, LSD, Alcohol, Weed. Crack.. Some RC's, Amphetamines

3. I used to sell amphetamines so i'd get the pure stuff first and I did a lot of it. One time I had been up for about a week took a lot of it from a spoon. Not sure if this was mass paranoia or amphetamine induced psychosis but I Got home and thought I was being sent secret messages. e.g. I thought the man who cleaned our windows written me a message with soap residue left on my window on the outside, something along the lines of 'the house is bugged' so I took out almost every screw and dismantled everything in my house. I then thought I was being sent messages confirming my position for MI7 on the back of labels from mouth wash and old utility bills. Found some old sunglasses I couldve sworn I never seen before and I thought the government sent me them and I had to wear them constantly so they could keep an eye on me. Contacting me through a plaster I put on my hand and talked to, and some penicillin tablets which I thought were magnetic earpieces which I put in my ears because I read on the package they were made out of 'magnesium' and thought that was code that they were in fact disguised earpieces. They took weeks to dissolve out of my ears.
>>
>>693125530
Jesus dude, my most memorable one was quite positive, involved taking acid in a big isolated house with a huge yard in a warm summer afternoon and seeing a giant soap bubble in the sky, blue smoke and wood moving around to make those cave paintings in the ice age movie, the grass was also moving around like a big ocean
>>
>>693125649
Yeah shard is kinda like that aye
>>
>>693120679
Saying any drug is better than another makes you an inferior human. I hope you die from your alcoholism.
>>
File: 20150705_143912.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20150705_143912.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Drugs Thread:

Weed

Weed, booze, mdma, speed, coke, shrooms, lsd, codeine, dxm

Well in the summer mixing some mdma and lsd got me in some very nice trips
>>
>>693124833
a true warrior
>>
File: 1445631326634.jpg (190 KB, 733x1029) Image search: [Google]
1445631326634.jpg
190 KB, 733x1029
I was injected with diazepam after having a seizure at home followed by the worst panic attack I've ever had through the entire ambulance ride and into the ER. As I was sitting in the hospital bed with the doctor in the room as well as my family, time kept looping. It kept looping until I did something to progress it. I would literally be able to watch everything just keep repeating itself and sometimes things or people jumping back to play over again exactly like a few second piece of video looping. I have a hard time remembering specifically what I was "figuring out" as I tried to navigate my way through the situation but I think it was something like this. Responding truthfully to things would progress it at make me feel better even though it was hard. Saying the wrong thing or lying would not break the loop. Sometimes waiting and doing nothing would progress things but each time I felt like I missed an opportunity I should have taken. It was a total mindfuck to me while it was happening. I remember feeling like "holy shit, this is what life is? is this ok with me? am i feeling gracious that i've been able to see this or does this make me feel like life is fucking pointless?" It still fucks with me thinking about it. I know it was the seizure/drugs but fuck.
>>
>>693124547
What the fuck do you even care about that?
Im more mature than like 90% of /b/
>>
1. Coke
2. Weed, alcohol, coke, and if they count I casually smoke cigarettes
3. Took coke before my ACT and it combined with my Tourette's made me tweak super hard in a room that was dead silent. My two tics are rapid, uncontrollable blinking and a grunt that sort of sounds like a "hmph". They kept asking me to be quiet but I couldn't. Got a 29 though
>>
I want some advice about 2-CB. A guy in the hood is selling it in 25 mg doses.

What should I expect?
>>
I did,
1: weed
2: hash
3: speed
4: alcohol
Favorites: weed and speed
>>
File: johnny.jpg (298 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
298 KB, 915x915
i wish i would have tried cocaine
>>
>>693126944
shut up you just a little fag trying too hard to be an adult go fuck yourself
>>
>>693127299
>weed hash speed alcohol

Calm down, fucking Walter White over here
>>
>>693127495
do you get free pink meth when you fucking walter white?
>>
File: lookatmeimedgy.jpg (36 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
lookatmeimedgy.jpg
36 KB, 500x309
>>693127443
People that arent capapble of controlling their emotions tend to be less intelligent and trustworthy
>>
File: powerpuff.jpg (336 KB, 915x889) Image search: [Google]
powerpuff.jpg
336 KB, 915x889
On a few of occasions after vaping a huge amount of A-PHP off of foil in one hit I saw people that weren't there. The first time it was my mom's face through the crack in my door which was actually fully shut. Her face looked like she was dead or like she had been tweaking harder and longer than I had been. I didn't know it wasn't real, I opened the door and called out "mom?" and looked for a second before I realized. Shut the door and watched a centipede that wasn't real start to worm it's way under the door. The second time I saw doctor House in a mirror briefly. I started to want to take hits big enough to make me see this kind of shit, it became a fun thing. Once on a 5-MAPB binge with some ethylphenidate and 4-FA I saw my dad in another non existent door crack and realized pretty much immediately I was hallucinating. Laughed it off and kept on trying to fap.
>>
>>693127995
well i guess you too fucked up with your drugs that you dont even have a single brain cell
>>
>>693128217
Seek help
>>
Now that this guy is gone, i'd love to hear some other stories
>>
>>693128387
hmm sounds ironic fucking junkie
>>
File: 11.jpg (163 KB, 721x362) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
163 KB, 721x362
>>693129053
>junkies calling junkies junkies
>>
>>693127205
It is similar to Molly, more psychadelic, lasts shorter, can be crushed and snortet (effects after 2 mins but a burn in the nose) or taken as pill (takes longer to dissolve in your body but lasts longer)

My advice: cut the 25mg in half, take one of the halves wait 1h, if you think you enjoy it take the other one and crush it. snort a tiny pile, wait for the effects proceed of you think you can take it
>>
>>693129053
Psychadelics are non addictive, I am not an addict, I note when I took What and time everything.
Do your research dear indoctrinated individual
>>
>>693123519
bad trips are caused by bad consciences, anon
>>
>>693129753
living in the denial escape from the reality
>>
>>693129506
Well the man sells it in capsules like pic, but the big doubt for me is, I can't just get if off the capsule and eat it like mdma (i mean raw), no?

if not, i should then get another capsule and divide the dose?
>>
MDAMAZING
>>
Weed

Weed and peyote only

If anyone wants to read it out i have some good ol'stories
>>
File: mdma1.jpg (144 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
mdma1.jpg
144 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>693123980
>>693129886
Different anon but I've tried acid twice and both times I tripped the fuck out.
If I have an anxiety disorder can I use acid as therapy to face my illogical fears? Would I be better off taking other drugs such as molly?
>>
File: Moist!.jpg (48 KB, 581x430) Image search: [Google]
Moist!.jpg
48 KB, 581x430
>>693119357
I tend to do a lot of MOIST TOWELETTES!
>>
>>693131269
I think molly is better for anxiety anon, I never really had strong anxiety but after I took MDMA lots of the small things went away :) did LSD too, fear of death got smaller, but one hell of a trip
>>
File: 420.jpg (148 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
148 KB, 500x281
>Favorite drug
Molly for sure.

>What have you already taken?
Weed, Alcohol, Molly, LSD, Ecstasy, herion, meth

>funny story?
I was on molly for the first time and my friend was watching me go hard. I eventually went on my hands and knees and crawled around her house all fucked up while she hugged me/kept me hydrated, etc. I was rolling for hours. I think I just have a low tolerance for it.
>>
1 mdma

2 weed, mdma, coke, probably some other shit idk
>>
>>693131649
Oh yeah, and ket. But ket's shit.
>>
>>693130316
Snort it in this case
>>
>>693131496
I also forgot to add in the yayo.
>>693131269
I tried to use acid as therapy but the people I was with were giving me a hard ass time. I agree with >>693131451 with MDMA being better for anxiety. I have really bad anxiety (when I smoke weed in a new place I get all types of fucked up and try to fight people). I'd say go for it. My gf wants to see me roll just because of how good molly is.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-05-22-22-43-1.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1404) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-05-22-22-43-1.jpg
151 KB, 1080x1404
Attention, medical students everywhere. How was your day?

Pic related.
>>
>>693123185
Maybe he isn't just comparing the effects, but the tolerance, availability, price, hangover/crash/comedowns, long-term harmfulness, advantages and disadvantages etc
>>
1. Shrooms
2. If you can think of I've done it, apart from a few research chems (not trying to sound like a condescending fag, but that's the truth)
3. Deadly nightshade is the craziest shit on planet earth, had to get rushed to hospital my first time due to poisoning. Look up some trip stories online if you haven't heard of it. It's kinda like salvia but goes on for several days.
>>
File: download.gif (819 KB, 1058x599) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
819 KB, 1058x599
>>693119357
>Drugs Thread:
>1. What's you're favorite drug ?

Why, mushrooms of course.

>2. What have you already take ?

alcohol, cocaine, ecstacy/mdma, weed/hash, shrooms, lsd

>3. An strange/funny trip/story about that ?

Pic related.
>>
>>693126472
I remember something like that. Time stretched out for ages, felt like id been sitting on the couch for like a week. And i was really bummed out and kept thinking like "fuck, there must be more to life than this."
>>
>>693132881
Sadly no. I was at a 4th party with my roommate and this girl rolled a fat ass blunt. After a few puffs I was internalized as fuck and didn't want anything to do with anybody. So I guess weed will never be enjoyable again,which I'm okay with because head highs weren't as enjoyable as body highs.
>>
>>693130316
You eat mandy? Jesus christ how can you stand it?
>>
1. Weed any day. booze when i run out of weed
2. Weed, booze, lsd
3. I was once so drunk at a field party that i tried to throw hadokens at the bonfire. burned the hair off my arms
>>
>>693119357
I've only been on alcohol, weed, xanax, vicodin, percoset, and benzos.
Weed wins by far, nothing comes close, what weed does to music is incredible for me.
>>
1. weed

2. weed, speed, alcohol, mdma, lsd,

3. took ecstasy in a club one night and had a great time, at 6 in the mornig me and my friends left the club and went to a friends house, smoke a joint and i instantly threw up. was feeling like shit for the rest of the day wich i mostly spend in the bus and in the car next too my mom. needed to cut open a 2l soda bottle as puke container so i wouldnt fuck up the bus or the car

would anyone be able to give me a weed hookup in south dublin? somewere around dundrum, churchtown or goatstown would be great
>>
File: 1455938736069.jpg (68 KB, 599x535) Image search: [Google]
1455938736069.jpg
68 KB, 599x535
>>693119357
i usually just smoke and occasionally drink but I've dropped acid a couple of times and tried molly. My favorite is acid tho and i have a great trip story if anyone's interested.
>>
>>693119357

1. heroin
2. ecstasy, lsd, mushrooms, weed, heroin, crack, cocaine, dmt, kratum, salvia, various prescription pills, various experimental pills (2c-i/e/b)
3. trying to buy heroin in baltimore as a white person
>>
>>693120679
Alcohol is only good for loosening up, once you get drunk it fucking sucks, what it makes you feel like the next day, and the toll it takes on your body overall also fucking sucks.
>>
File: 20160530_164636.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160530_164636.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>693133432
well here in Spain its pretty usual to just put a bit of saliva on your finger tip, and "catch" some mdma rocks from the bag your friend is offering to you. (in a party scenario usually)

in festivals, you see the usual group of chavs joining around the "open bags" and eating a full g in seconds, and snorting lines of coke on their smartphones. beautiful country
>>
> Greentext your DMT trip anyone ?
>>
Drugs Thread:

Either MDMA or LSD

LSD, MDMA, weed/hash, alcohol, oxycodone, 25-i, NBOME

Took a tab of NBOME, thought I fell through the entire world on a mattress. Had some crazy visuals on LSD on Saturday night watching TV at my friend's house as well. Everyone's eyes were moving around their faces, I was seeing floating traces around people. Was pretty cool.
>>
>>693123519
drop a little amount when you feel happy and had an awesome week.
>>
>>693133572
>Weed any day. booze when i run out of weed
same bro
>>
File: 1427128472169.jpg (792 KB, 1445x999) Image search: [Google]
1427128472169.jpg
792 KB, 1445x999
>What's you're favorite drug ?
Adderall, by far.

>2. What have you already take ?
smoked a lot of weed, hydro, percs, triple c's, coke, benzos, and drank a shit tone.

> An strange/funny trip/story about that ?
I've been in plenty of sketchy situations but one time I took a total of 70 mg of adderall and jerked off, studied, cleaned, and played forza 4 for like 19 hours straight.

I can't do drugs anymore since I joined the military but damn man, shit was cash.
>>
>>693119357
Your spelling tells me you've had way too much drugs.
>>
>>693133752
tell it faggot
>>
>>693134854
or his mother language isn't english
>>
is pcp worth it?
>>
>>693119357
>Weed I guess for everyday use, otherwise LSD

>Alcohol, weed, hash, LSD, fake LSD (some rc), dxm, salvia, LSA (morning glories, hbwr), kratom, kava, coca leaf tincture, various other "legal highs" (skullcap, mugwort, wild dagga, etc)

>back when my tolerance was really low I would get really intense visuals from weed that my friend compares to acid (which I hadn't tried at the time but was fairly accurate). one night triple fucked on weed alcohol and coca leaf I saw a tree become a red e that was mad at me. doesn't help that I have synesthesia sober lol
>>
File: combinationChart.png (541 KB, 3800x1600) Image search: [Google]
combinationChart.png
541 KB, 3800x1600
>>693119357
Drugs Thread:

> 1. What's you're favorite drug ?
DXM by far

> 2. What have you already take ?
DXM, ketamine, MDMA, zolpidem, DPH, weed, shrooms, LSA

> 3. A strange/funny trip/story about that ?
You guys just need to take some DXM + white grapefruit juice + weed and listen to music
>>
>>693135340
how does dxm compare to ketamine? always wanted a line of k but have never even seen it
>>
>>693133836
>once you get drunk it fucking sucks
Seems to be my experience with alcohol too. I mean I've felt great after reaching the point of drunk but it seems like it peters out really quickly and trying to keep a buzz going is going to make me feel like shit especially the day after. Alcohol is seriously toxic, I mean it's pretty much literal poison and the amount you have to consume is outrageous.
>>
>>693135584
>whaaa I'm a bitch
>>
File: arnold.jpg (285 KB, 915x900) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
285 KB, 915x900
>>693134733
boy you sure would have liked meth
>>
>>693135417
They're both dissociative drug, but it seems like I was less sensitive to ket. Plus I'm pretty sure you cannot potentiate ket with white grapefruit juice
>>
>>693135641
nah alcohol is kinda a terribly inefficient way to get pleasantly intoxicated. bet i could out drink you any day.
>>
>>693135783
what did the juice do? only had dxm by itself or with weed
>>
>>693135873
>bet i could out drink you any day.
>implying
I have six shots to wake up in the morning
>>
>>693135923
Here mate https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan#Grape_fruit_juice
>>
>>693136019
How's that depression and anxiety due to alcohol treating you?
>>
Cocaine

Cocaine, MDMA, Cannabis, Amphetamine, DMT, Mushrooms, Salvia, Mephedrone, Valium, Ketamine

I had so much MDMA once I thought I was gonna die. I couldn't move and my breathing went super heavy. I had to get a friend to help me sit down. When I could finally move a little it took like 30 seconds to move my arm from on my lap to next to me. While I was moving it I couldnt tell if it was in the first position or the second. It just seemed to exist in a blur between the two.

That was after being up for 3 days, taking a lot of MDMA and drinking nothing but lager the whole time. I was a mess.
>>
1. Weed

2. Weed, Alcohol, cigarettes, DMT, and LSD

3. Smoked a ton of weed and drank a lot of alcohol at a prom after party. I got so faded that I laid down on the couch and tried to focus on not dying. After a while someone noticed and screamed "OH MY GOD HES DEAD!!". I then realized that everyone was staring at me laying awkwardly on the couch, which kinda freaked me out. Eventually I was able to get up, but I spent the rest of the night walking around and yelling gibberish at everyone.
>>
>>693136479

Sounds like fun to me /b/ro
>>
>>693133943
I got some mdma from a pretty hot girl in Spain and she called it Chupi Chupi? Is that what you call it or did she ask to suck my dick?
>>
>>693136345
It can be hard to remember to look after yourself on the BINGE.
>>
My buddy and I bought an 1\8 of shroomies the other night. Didn't feel shit.
>>
1. Weed

2. Weed, alcohol

3. Funny story
I was high with some buddies walking down a dirt road when we saw naked people swimming in a pond and they told us not to come near them but we passed where they were anyways and it was funny because they looked pretty embarrassed by it lol
>>
>>693136019
If that's true, you need help buddy
>>
>Favourite:
Although I haven't taken it, I like the idea of DMT
>Taken:
None
>Stories:
Tried weed with tobacco, but since the tobacco tastes horrible and stung my throat, I stopped after 1...whatever the word is for intake. 1 intake? 1 inhalation?
>>
>>693136019
I'm not kidding, you need to cut that shit out man, you're going to be in an early grave.
>>
>>693137140
A puff
>>
>>693136724
hahaha as long as I have gone through my country, I found it had hundreds of different names. For example, m, cristal, exta, molly, cris, pepas, rolas, mermelada, caramelo, ...

But "chupi" is similar to "chupadita", which both means "blowjob" or what I explained before, picking a bit of M with the fingers and puting on tongue. What the girl actually meant is up to you hahaha
>>
> 1
lsd
> 2
lsd, weed, 2cb, mdma, mushrooms
> 3
I suffer from depression (no meds though), so some trips can go pretty bad...
went to a small psytrance party two weeks ago; my work shift ended saturday at 0600, had shit to do didn't sleep, went to the party at 2300, took some 2cb and molly and had an awesome 8 hours. First time I had been out/partying in almost 5 years
I would take a lot more mdma if it wasn't for the whole neurotoxicity shit.
>>
>>693137140
Drag, toke, puff, etc

DMT is great, worth trying. Make sure you're with someone you can trust to look after you though
>>
>>693119357
coffee is the best drug
>>
>>693137409
There we go.
>>
Tried weed 5 times, NEVER gotten high.
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>693136019
You should get into treatment and I'm not saying that to be an asshole.
>>
>>693137533

That worries me about MDMA too... I love it but I dont want to damage my brain permanently
>>
>>693137655
Some people have a higher tolerance than others. Try smoking a bong.
>>
>>693137655
Dude that's weird, did you inhale the smoke well enough and how much did you smoke?
>>
File: Sa6Xexg.jpg (805 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sa6Xexg.jpg
805 KB, 1920x1080
>>693137655
are you remembering to relax your kegels when you inhale?
>>
File: logo.png (185 KB, 1241x300) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
185 KB, 1241x300
>polchan.net
>>
>>693119357
had sudden urge to go to cemetery at night and walk around on high dose of xanax, I did it and it was very peaceful and relaxing.
>>
It amazes me how more people haven't heard of it/used it, but Phenibut is my favourite drug by far.
>>
>what's your favorite drug?
Cannabis or LSD
>what drugs have you taken
Cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, DMT (didn't work), coke, alcohol, 2cb
>stories?
I'll do a greentext for ya
>be me
>with buddy, we'll call him Dave
>Dave and I score some 2cb (on a tab. People say it can't happen but I swear it was 2cb. Weird as fuck)
>take tabs in his gated community
>walk around while we suck on em
>go to friend's house who offered to spot us
(First time trying any psychedelic for both of us)
>get to friends house but friend isn't there
>bad ass biker stepdad is tho
>make small talk trying not to act weird
>starts to hit me
>holyshit.jpg
>ask if we can just chill in my friends room until she gets there
>"yeah np anon"
>start tripping in her room
>friend gets home with another friend that we all knew from school
>Dave and I are 15 at the time I think
>2 other friends are 17
>start seeing patterns on everything, trails are insane
>get a little hungry because we didn't eat before
>eat a hot dog and bring Dave a banana from the kitchen
>he's way gone at this point. Very far into the come up
>grabs the banana and starts to pet it
>lay on bed with friend and just chill trying to figure out what to do
>decide to go ice skating
>sounds fun as fuck. I'm pretty fucked up but I'm good at ice skating so I think I can handle it
>leave the house with 3 friends, Dave still holding his banana
>the 45 minute car ride to the rink is filled with dancing and Dave clutching his new friend
>going into the rink
>Dave realizes he'll look retarded if he brings his pet banana
>lays it down in the grass outside of the rink
>ripbananabro.webm
>go ice skating, cold feels so amazing
>euphoria is insane
>friend decides not to skate so he just enjoys the cold
>get done after an hour and a half
>go back to the driving friends house
>talk about our trip for a bit
>It's about midnight and Dave's dad wants him home
>go back with Dave and crash at his house
Pretty gr8 first trip experience :)
>>
1. MDMA, I probably wouldn't love it so much if it weren't for my depression.

2.Weed, Alcohol, MDMA, Coke once, LSD twice and I have some DMT that I'm going to have.
>>
>>693137816
Tried doing bong too. Nothing.
Took about ten hits of indica, started fucking spitting all over the place because i never really smoke anything.

>>693137841
I always inhale as much as i can and hold it, even though i cough like shit afterwards. But yeah, when i try smoking joints, i feel nothing other than a serious urge to cough, as retarded as that sounds.
>>
I've tried weed and shrooms and I like both.

Now, smoking weed as you're coming up on the shrooms is a trippy fucking experience. At first I get paranoid as fuck, but after a few minutes it feels fucking amazing.
>>
how does shrooms compare to lsd?
>>
>>693138273
Inhaling with your lungs and not your mouth? After a hit try taking a normal breath in. Are you on any prescriptions? Can curb the effects of cannabis occasionally.
>>
>>693138205
Skating while tripping sounds amazing
>>
>>693138204
Here are some of the effects and uses:

Relaxed - chill but with a sharp mind
“Alpha” - I don’t exactly like that word but it makes you feel like a boss
Reduction with fear, anxiety and nervousness - great if you’re not at ease around women
"Sober Drunk"- you're feeling pretty good but you're not at all "sloppy" like alcohol
Music - sounds incredible
Increased libido + orgasm - especially for women
Puts you in the zone-whether you're making a presentation, socializing, or playing sports

Other Uses
Sleep aid- puts you in a deep sleep
Reduces Tension
Controls nervousness + anxiety
Combat Depression
Combat Alcoholism (on the other end it also potentates it, 1 beer feels like 3)
Improved cognitive function (creativity, memory, motivation)
Improved mood (shown to increase dopamine levels)
Tapering kratom
Puts you in the zone on dates
Makes escalating a breeze
Sales- Put you in a great social mood
Work- other things like public speaking

Best part - It's completely legal in the majority of countries
>>
1. Amphetamines any
2. Weed, meth, cocaine, Crack, k2, percs, alcohol. Not in that order
3. On k2 I found out I was able to see the future in my dreams. Not tripping while dreaming but having the dream about tripping about a couple months beforehand and then reliving the dream later
>>
1. Wine and weed
2. Weed, Wax, DXE, Meth, MDMA, Desomorphine, Vyvanse, Adderall, Ritalin, Heroin, morphine, PCP, ketamine, Sisa, Jenkam, opioids, Xanax, Hydrocodon, LSD, LSA, and pussy
3. We walked in the woods on LSD
>>
i fucking love ket

once did ket in the woods and poured a bottle of vodka up my ass
>>
File: Capture+_2016-03-31-17-48-12-1.png (1 MB, 1440x1236) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-03-31-17-48-12-1.png
1 MB, 1440x1236
Weed is all I need.
>>
>>693138646
sounds very interesting, thank you for informing me
>>
>>693138494
This might help https://youtu.be/nBqJgkkTnmc
>>
>>693130558
Nigga u are bullshit
It takes years to grow that stuff and it's a fucking unicorn
>>
>>693136810
>BING
I always forget. Skipped sleep on Friday this weekend and only got a few hours on Saturday. Had quite a lot of coke, a little molly and a shit ton of beer.

I've had had the worst diarrhea now since Sunday. I think my body is trying to tell me something.
>>
>>693138494
Shrooms are faster, but the come down makes me nauseous. They feel more natural, the hallucinations are usually more pattern oriented, imagine looking through a screen of colors. More uplifting. I always get the giggles. Acid is more chemical feeling, very restless come down, lasts up to 10-12 hours, more introverted thinking. You can think hours of thoughts in 30 minutes, giving the example of time moving at weird speeds. Shrooms are more confusing. You can't connect thoughts sometimes.
>>
Some Shroom /b/ros here?
I've got a Problem, my coir bulk doesn't colonize... What have I done wrong?
>>
File: 1446457982867.jpg (191 KB, 620x691) Image search: [Google]
1446457982867.jpg
191 KB, 620x691
>>693138067
Binged about 100g of that away in around a week and the withdrawal stopped me from sleeping for about 3 nights, had a seizure, went hospital and didn't sleep again for about two more days. Phenibut sucks tbh, have you ever tried a benzo?
>>
>>693119357
smoke weed erryday like the loser teen that i am,
drink only on holidays or special occasions cuz im too lazy to use my fake id every week.

coke is nice, cant afford a habit tho. mushrooms are my lovelies. Salvia is my bastard dungeon child i dont let out often.
>>
>>693138235
mdma causes depression after some time
>>
>>693121286
the cool thing about drugs is that they are different for everyone yaknow, different strokels for different yokels
>>
>>693123745
2-4 hours.
>>
>>693123519
overthinking it and constantly worrying about it is what brings it up in the first place. all in your head bro. go in with a stiffy of the mind and you'll soar.
>>
grow up and do coke like an adult
>>
>>693138557
I don't think Creatine and BCAA can curb the effects of cannabis.
I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong, I inhale all the way every time I take a hit, hold for 5-10 seconds and exhale.
I've also tried inhaling with my mouth and breathe in fast.
Either way, I don't feel anything. The only effect of weed i've ever even noticed is a slightly sharper mind and slightly more relaxed. Never really had that "stoned" feeling.
>>
>be me
>16yo
>go to first concert with highschool gf
>both really hyped because our parents let us go
>sit in train
>she leans forward
>whispers: wouldnt it be rock n roll if we did drugs?
>agree
>get in big city
>first ally 2 guys
>small talk
>figure out they are dealers
>buy both 1 gram of cocaine
>go to concert, get some booze(europe)
>waiting for headliner go into boy toilet
>snore that coke
>dont know how to dose
>take way to much
>stars everywhere
>calm down
>enjoy headliner
when we got home i found out what it was to have a coke dick
>>
>>693139680
smoke more/get better weed
>>
>>693135783
question, why the fuck would anyone want to feel dissociated? I have depersonalization disorder and if I even smoke weed I'm in another dimension for hours. it's the worst thing I've ever experienced, never understood why people would seek that feeling.
>>
>>693139680
I'd recommend edibles or dabs then. Maybe your cannabanoid system is just fugged up somehow
>>
>>693139928
what?
>>
>>693140023
not that hard to understand friend just wondering how people enjoy the dissociative effects of certain drugs
>>
>>693139928
When you normally feel like youre right here feeling dissociated is great
>>
>>693139844
>>693140006
I'll try, thanks.
>>
>>693140203
thats it
>>
1. Probably LSD

2. LSD, Shrooms, MDMA, Coke (though only a small line), 2C-B, DOM, Weed, Alcohol.

3. Not really a funny story, but first time I tripped on shrooms (I think it was shrooms, might have been lsd, can't exactly remember) I had a weird short term memory problem. Like I couldn't remember random moments that just happened. Like I'd be doing something, and then I'd try to think back like 3 seconds ago, and I couldn't. Wasn't a constant thing, but was happening pretty often.

Also, every time I take hallucinogenics (also MDMA weirdly) I have the same weird pattern of small blurry red dots everywhere I look. They appear only on the comedown, but I'm pretty sure it happens every time.
>>
>>693139824
Nothing worse than coke dick my friend.

Except maybe getting it up on coke and then not being able to cum for hours... you get a swollen red dick eventually
>>
>>693140186
it gives you a floaty fleeing which is why it's so popular I guess
>>
>>693124268
>900yg
Fake and gay.

Also you/your friend is an unresposible piece of shit.
>>
>>693139680
You need to not be afraid to hit that shit. Take big rips and puffs. Get it into your lungs, inhale until you can't possibly hold more air. You're definitely just not smoking enough weed. No need for dabs.
>>
>>693124367
Wait a moment, I recognize that gay blowjob.
>>
File: 1460491964095.jpg (24 KB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
1460491964095.jpg
24 KB, 320x229
>>693119357
>alcohol
>weed,shrooms,lsd,coke and alcohol
>I drank a bottle of whiskey and smoked weed and did acid and my brain turned into scrambled eggs for the night. Kept snapping to at different points and apparently was sprinting up the stairs to the washroom when I had to piss. Never again.
>>
>>693138235
Forgot, the MDMA that I would get before I got it on the internet was always cut with amphetamines.
>>693139397
I know, I had the depression long before though.
>>
>>693124833
>amt
Can you tell me something about it?
I have like two grams laying around, will try it in a few weeks.
>>
>>693119357
1. Weed
2. Weed, Cocaine, Meth, XTC, Speed, LSD
3. I took LSD 4 Times. The last time made me really weird and fucked up my mind completely, i was really confused for about 6months and i fell in love with my sister because it really fucked up my mind completely. I only consume weed now, about 2 - 3 Joints daily after work.
>>
>>693140352
MDMA is converted into MDA when taken in large quantities, which is psychedelic
also MDMA itself is slightly psychedelic
>>
>>693123745
2 hours max.
I'd say 30 mins to 1 hour
>>
>>693140922
Happens even if I take small doses, though the whole MDA thing would explain why my friend started hallucinating after taking too much MDMA.
>>
>>693133752
i am
>>
>>693141178
I took so much MDMA once I thought the ceiling was the floor for a second. The walls were fading away but somehow still there. When someone talked it had a weird sound trailing into it(like reverse reverb effects on ghosts in movies and stuff)
>>
>>693140934
>30min to 1 hour
That's how long the very peak lasts I'd say.
If I get decently high, it usually last like 3 hours, with the first hour being basically the same and then slowly getting more and more sober over the next 2 hours.
>>
>>693140934
It's different for everybody, my high usually lasts for 6 hours
>>
>>693139085
I'm not surprised, the recommended dose is 500-1500mg which works pretty well for me. I haven't tried benzos yet, but I hear they have some pretty shitty side effects.

How are they better than Phenibut? I'm pretty happy with the results I'm getting
>>
>>693141381
I wasn't exactly there when it happened, but apparently my friend started talking to someone who wasn't there.
Thing is, they were being kinda dumb and I think this happened after the 2nd redose (they also did the same shit the day before)
>>
File: 1437743811364.png (164 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1437743811364.png
164 KB, 576x432
Mushrooms
LSD/Mushrooms/Mescaline
>>
>>693141178
My friend nearly od'd off MDMA, he sat in his computer chair for about two hours talking to himself thinking he was still playing counter strike.
>>
My favourite is MDMA, but LSD is pretty great too.
>>
>>693136019
how did you end up that way?
>>
>>693133752
Share your knowledge
>>
>>693141738
I've seen someone doing that. He was calling across the road to our other friend who wasn't there. He'd had a lot of beer and a few MDMA pills. Later on he was trying to take money out of what he thought was an ATM. It was a just a plain brick wall.
>>
>>693123745
first time is always the best so make it count :)
>>
anyone else have no weed tolerance since taking lsd? how do I fix this shit
>>
File: 1436752466555.jpg (67 KB, 495x481) Image search: [Google]
1436752466555.jpg
67 KB, 495x481
>>693140833
I think I had a degraded bag or one that was cut and not compounded properly. Took a moderate 30-40mg dose one day and nothing, the next about 50ish and nothing as well. So one day I dosed a bit more and after no effects in about 2 hours I said fuck it and downed the rest of the bag. It was probably around 300mg maybe more. At about two and a half hours I started getting "flickering" almost like an effect you can see in film at 24fps I guess. Stretching my body felt good and I couldn't satisfy At that point I started to realize I was coming up but had no idea what to expect or what was happening since it was the first psychedelic I ever dosed. Started to feel intense euphoria and everything felt amazing so I petted my dog and just wished I could hug her as hard as a person. Each one of her furs started looking like the were flowing out continuously into invisibly small strands. Got some water which blew my mind when I watched it pour and took sips. At this point I was barely able to walk up stairs and laid on my bed listening to a bit of music and shitting myself with euphoria. Music was totally changed and it wasn't unpleasant but my mind was being fucked so hard I decided to stop listening. Everything was melting and wavy. I just wanted to share with the world how good I felt. I started having gaps in consciousness but came to to pee a few times which was orgasmic. I couldn't stop tensing my legs and standing on my tip toes. After about 16 hours I was back to nearly baseline.
>>
File: 1446124093726.png (630 KB, 1888x1852) Image search: [Google]
1446124093726.png
630 KB, 1888x1852
>>693140833
And just as a continuation I want to say that the experience I had was foolish and obviously not a description of what an average AMT trip is like. I will say however that I've always wanted to try an AMT trip again because I'm sure it would be fucking GOOD at a high but not insane dose.
>>
>>693142652
I think it's a common thing that weed becomes stronger/more psychedelic after LSD. Not entirely sure though.
Similar thing happened to me though, I used to be able to get high and relax, but now even a small amount can get pretty extreme.
>>
>>693141571
Phenibut was way worse than any benzo on the sides for me. Phenibut is also just as addictive if not more than benzos. I'm glad phenibut works so well for you but I'd imagine you would love benzos. Just be careful with both.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.