[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 40
File: women-are-stupid.jpg (29 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
women-are-stupid.jpg
29 KB, 400x279
Do you hate women?
>>
>>692940132
Yeah
>>
>>692940132

No, I pity them for being so fucked up.
>>
I do, but it's not their fault. There are too many damn guys who are downright pussies and won't stand up to them.

Like the bitch on the car insurance commercial, you know the two black homies where the chick shames the man for getting into an accident and hijacks the commercial. Like, what happened to men backhanding hoes and putting them in their place?? Fucking grow a pair.
>>
>>692940132
yes, but I also hate men. so I'm not a biased person.
>>
>>692940476

If it's not the women's fault, you hate the men that don't put them in place, no?
>>
>>692940132
No, but i hate how some women act. Slutty women and extreme feminazis are a pest. But in general, women are nothing to hate about.
>>
>>692940835
And do you hate simple feminists? Or how do you tell the difference between one and an extreme feminazi?
>>
>>692940679
No I still hate the women for being so damn smug, I just think it's the guys fault.

Take a 3 hour hike in the woods. 15 mins in every girl in the group will revert back to gender norms quicker than you can say feminism.
>>
>>692941604
But that's both parties' fault... The women for reverting and the men for allowing it.
>>
>>692941863
Yes it is...and I still hate the women all the same. Don't get me wrong the men Infuriate me as well.
>>
>>692941604
As a woman, I seriously don't know what to do in that aspect. On one hand, I'm aware that it is sexist that I expect some type of advantage because I'm a woman so I deny that type of treatment. Because I want to be fair.
But then I've met men that got offended because of it and thought I was a feminazi. I didn't even make a fuss about it, I just denied it politely. You know, like when is freezing and a man decides to freeze himself and gives you their sweater, or when a man offers me to carry my stuff, I deny that type of stuff.

But some men seriously get offended, I think they're part of the problem too because they enable that treatment and then get mad when it doesn't happen.
>>
>>692942311
That's the thing, it's not sexist to expect or get that type of treatment. You're a damn woman and weaker than us in virtually every aspect, no different than offering a child your seat or an elderly person. You rely on and need men for so much more than you give us credit for, which is really all it boils down to, a little damn fucking credit every once in a while. Instead, you whine and bitch and want us to do the hard stuff for you, then say shit like "women need men like a fish needs a bike".

I guess you're worse, you won't even acknowledge our maleness or what we have to offer at all. Thanks for doing all you can to minimize what we have to offer to society.
>>
Hi
>>
If I'm gonna hate someone it will be for something real
>>
>>692943027
>>692943027

LOL... You just turn the argument around. Or maybe you're another person.
I'm fully aware that men are stronger, but come on, men and women would freeze the same... I don't think the man deserves to get frozen more than I do, unless he really really doesn't feel cold.

I accept fair offers, like opening the door or other type of courtesies that everybody does. Now, I'm aware that I'm limited physically so if I can't reach something and somebody offers to help, I accept it, for example. And I say thanks, of course. But I don't expect it.

But the men getting wet/frozen/beat up instead of the women? Or having to pay for all the stuff?
It's the bullshit chivalry the one that's wrong...

Why do you say that is not sexist to expect that treatment and then bitch about how women whine and expect men to do hard stuff for them? IT IS SEXIST, you retard, go google the definition of the word.

Make up your fucking mind. Either you get offended by it or not. Incoherent piece of shit. If you enable that behaviour then don't bitch about how you didn't get the result you wanted.
>>
>>692940951
Well, fighting for equality for all humans is a nice thing. Valueing someone over something or someone because of race, sex or believes is not. Therefore, feminists who fight for equal threating of women are okay by me, feminazis who project every fucking thing on men or the so called patriacy can Fuck off.
>>
Only 3D women.
>>
>>692944235
You are a cancer to society and all that is wrong at the moment.

You won't accept help from men....unless you will. Make up your mind, which is it??

You played right into my hand, you reject offers of chivalry all day long but the moment you're in the woods you're *begging* men to do the heavy lifting and take care of your weak ass. I bet you don't even thank them. I bet you're the one saying men killed chivalry aren't you, worthless p.o.s.

I would never help you, I'd watch you struggle and enjoy every minute of it. And when I needed a bigger and stronger guy to help me I'd thank the hell out of him and give him the credit he deserves.
>>
>>692944536
I agree, the bad thing is that they have stained the whole name of feminism, or at least most people have a negative idea about feminism nowadays.

I don't think it is the men's fault, I think the problems we face are both men and women faults, like in the example that we're talking about, quite simple, almost irrelevant, but both genders enable it and let it happen. And stuff like that, "little and irrelevant", piles up.
>>
>>692944235
Also men are generally heavier and complain less about being cold. You're objectively wrong.

And what about the HUGE pay gap...men make more than women so it's reasonable for them to pay for things. Again you are objectively wrong.

Please keep talking, stupidity should be exposed.
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 457x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 457x234
What do you guys think about this
>>
>>692945021
I think that's what an Echo chamber and facebook facts'll do to a girl.
>>
>>692944235
>like opening the door or other type of courtesies that everybody does
when is the last time you held the do open of a man?
In all of my years on this planet... 1 time has a female stopped to hold the door open for me... in school (at least the one I went to) the constantly lecture guys about respecting and how to treat women but they never once told the girls how to respect and treat men.
>>
>>692940132
I get annoyed by a few of them.. Haven't met any real flat out fuckwits though, other than my ex. I'm dating a feminist at the moment..
>>
>>692944989
Faggot, stop. There's only a gap in corporate America. You've never been there, shut up.
>>
no because im not gay and dont want a boyfriend or equal.

FAGGOT.
>>
>>692945194
I'm very sorry, I do it all the time when I go out, if I get to the door first I open it to the person that is coming. Is not a big deal for me, but that's the type of thing I'm talking about, I bet there are some women that never in their life would open the door for a men. They enable that shit too.
>>
>>692944989
wage gap is such bs.
>>
>>692944827

Dear god. Learn to read.

I said "IS SEXIST THAT I EXPECT SOME TYPE OF ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN".

That doesn't mean I never let a men help me. I just deny those specific UNFAIR situations.

I don't need or want your help either, you fucktard.
>>
>>692941604
>>Take a 3 hour hike in the woods. 15 mins in every girl in the group will revert back to gender norms quicker than you can say feminism.
wow. this is quite good, anon
>>
>>692944235
>Make up your fucking mind. Either you get offended by it or not. Incoherent piece of shit.
obviously a very feminine woman who has completely rejected feminism right here
>>
>>692945194
hmm thats odd girls hold the door for me literally everyday.

you might be A HUGE FAGGOT.
>>
>>692945194
Bless you soldier.

My grandpa used to say the rudest people by far were older women. He had a bum foot and was frail and weak in his old age but still held the door for everyone. He used to tell me the only people who consistently ignored/and or didn't thank him were elderly women. Most of the time they wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>692945021
OP here, I disagree, men can experience sexism too, that's what I'm talking about.

It comes from both parties, it hurts all society. Is not men vs women.
>>
File: 1460919957195.gif (940 KB, 301x249) Image search: [Google]
1460919957195.gif
940 KB, 301x249
>>692940132
I don't hate any lump group.
I deal with individuals as I meet them.
>>
File: zgPTaY0r.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
zgPTaY0r.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>692945502
classic, look guys shes just like you.

*CRINGE*

people who cant deal with the opposite gender are genetic trash.
>>
>>692945384
Your autism is showing.

I was being sarcastic you dumb ape shit. Women get paid more to do less than virtually any man nowadays. Yet they still believe there is a pay gap.
>>
>>692944827
Lol wow you have some issues.
The chick is basically going against feminism and you still bitch about it.

Let me guess your a neckbeard virgin scared of women and probably abused by your mother?
>>
>>692943027

>I cant handle women that want to take personal responsibility

Stop trying to control everything you fucking Beta.

Holy shit I can smell the self esteem issues from here.
>>
>>692945617
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexism can affect any gender

male is a gender.
>>
File: 1349811909153.gif (958 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1349811909153.gif
958 KB, 330x330
>>692944827
You aren't chivalrous you can't challenge anyone to a duel. And that's where it lies. Why not?
It's because modernity has made men into cowards, because stds are totally killing the impulsive. The same dudes who make decent soldiers.
>>
>>692940132
This is a real "feminist" bookstore by me.... Nothing says equality more than putting yourself first or in the same category as children. Women say they want equality but all they really want is special treatment and to be treated like they accomplished everything on their own without special treatment.

With that said.... I love women but I think there are just as many criminals and violent women as there are men... but somehow the prison population is 94% men in the west. How does that work? The all mighty matriarchy that's how
>>
No, I think a most of them are excessive liars and have their heads up their asses but that applies to men too. I've just met more men that I fully trust than women, the score is only 3 - 0 though I'd like to think it's just the luck of the draw.
>>
I hate those but I'd fuck one.
>>
>>692944235
Why are people arguing with this?

shit's too far gone, /b/ro's, there's ain't no recovering.
>>
I don't hate women in general but there are some annoying girls out there you just have to screen for the sweet ones you get along, trust me they exist
>>
if you are having an emotional reaction to this thread you are fucking beta.m or f.
>>
>>692945954
not a faggot.
>>
>>692945502
You are so fucking stupid it hurts. I literally do not have a problem with wymyn wanting or expexting special treatment because they are women. You're weaker, you need it.

That is not you. Do you see? You are in such extreme denial about wymyn being physically weaker you refuse help from any and every man....until you really need it. Then you come crawling back and begging for it. Maybe just....accept it in the first place?

You admit to sometimes needing a man's help, you acknowledged that you're limited and sometimes do, then you tell me you don't need it and call me a fucktard. My work here is done.
>>
>>692945532
Thank you. That one comes from experience.
>>
>>692946192
Isn't that a good thing? Why is it bad for a women to only accept help if they really need it?
>>
>>692945564
So refined. So elegant. So very womanly.
>>
>>692945611
I would believe it.... Those damn entitled bitches.
>>
>>692946192
Judging by your comments, you just want to boost your little ego masked by "chivalry". Yeah, you deserve the insults. You started it.
>>
>>692946192
>>692946306
I bet you two would make a strong bond as a couple
>>
>>692945755
There are no genders. We are all the same with no differences. Check your privilege cis male scum.

I don't need your help or want it. I don't expect it but I'll ask for it when I'm too weak to do it myself. But won't thank you.
>>
>>692946330
>>692945564

Thank you, fine gentlemen.
>>
>>692946478
LOL.
Troll here. I would never use that CIS thing.
>>
>>692946478
hahaha nice bait.... sadly I could see someone saying this without the implied irony
>>
>>692945790
How is she going against feminism? Rejecting having the door held for you? Rejecting wearing a coat when someone is polite enough to offer? A seat when it's offered?

Are you mildly retarded anon? You obviously get off insulting people so we know you're a neckbeard. Please seek help dude, seriously.
>>
>>692946624
I don't reject having the door held for me. Did you read what I wrote?

Just the unfair situations. And I do it politely. If you get offended by it, you have some issues.
>>
>>692945833
I never said your greentext you dumbass.

I don't try to control anything, just show a little chivalry.

No self-esteem issues, just know a bunch of entitle cunts when I see them. I've made my point elsewhere. Fuck off
>>
>>692945923
Thank you, it was one of the dumber replies I've read. I guess I just can't help myself
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (936 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
936 KB, 2048x1536
>>692944968
Yeah, i guess this and the fact that being responsible for something bad (for example being fat because of eating habits) is smth nobody likes. But trying to make other people responsible because working on a problem is harder than pointing on others makes this whole situation really hard to unterstand.
Iam not saying that everyone is always responsible for his/her problems, but most of the time you can change something to make it better. So if a feminist tries to point out that men are most of the time, paid more than women for the same amount of work, thats a good point. But if a feminazi tries to make me responsible for something i never did or though about (like rape) makes my blood boil. I mean, there are people who rape other people, and those assholes shall be facing the whole might of justice. But by making all men potential "rapists" you make real rapists seem "more common" than they should be and therefore something normal in a really sick way. And on the other hand, you make the crime of raping someone seem trivial and therefore making real rape victims look like "fake" rape victims like those feminazi bitches who even get "raped" by men farting louder than women.

Of course rape isn't the only problem with feminazis, and of course feminazis aren't the blight of humanity most people try to make them look like, but i think this topic needs to be more looked into to find a consense for both parties. Because in the end, nobody wins and real victims of problems like rape, unequal payment or simply discrimination loose because those problems seem to become laughable irrelevant.

>Tl;dr feminazis and meninists should calm down a bit because they make the cause they fight for look ridicoules and irrelevant even though it isn't.
>>
>>692946306
Because when someone does something for you out of politeness, even if uneeded, it's common fucking courtesy to be polite back.

I don't tell the greeter at Wal-Mart that I don't need him to greet me to shop in the store. I sure as fuck don't need someone to hand me a cart. But I don't go out of my way to tell them that and make extra sure they feel worthless and remind them they are doing a meaningless and uneeded task.

So if you're a girl and find a guy offering you help you really don't need, maybe just smile and say thanks, rather than being a vicious cunt and making sure they know how uneeded they are.

Fuck what is wrong with people
>>
Love women! Especially the blue haired, angry feminazi trout mouth types. Once we get sharia here, im going to buy at least 2 of them to keep as fuck toy pets.
>>
>>692946405
Funny how everyone ignores this comment.
>>
>>692941604
The fuck? I go camping with my mates quite often, of which two are girls, which involves a lot of hiking, and it makes them manlier if anything. But we're also not thinking about our genders because it's a fucking hike.
>>
>>692946412
Thanks, usually the insulted person is right.

Also, having to justify insulting someone makes you more of a monster. I guess I struck a nerve
>>
I don't hate women specifically but generally, if that makes sense.
There's no one woman I think of and go "oh man I hate her".

But I don't like modern womens entitlement.

The other day I was.at a party talking to my friend about a mutual friend who recently came out as gay. Some girl I don't even know over heard it and flipped out saying I was being homophobic for talking about it. I said to her "excuse me but this is a private conversation" and she threw a shoe at me. Then a bunch of dudes took her side just because she had a vagina.
>>
>>692946456
Me: Hi honey I brought you flowers.

Her: what makes you think I need flowers, men need flowers too. I don't need or want your flowers. Only if I ask for them.

Me: *throws them away*

Her: oh great, there you go losing your temper and abusing me again..
>>
>>692947159
I'm happy to hear that. I agree and seems fair to me. I guess I spend too much time on the internet and I was starting to think that a huge majority of people equal feminists or women to feminazis. I don't know, maybe they're the loudest people.

I think that feminism is fair and needed, and it saddens me that feminazis have stained the whole purpose of it. But I also think people should be able to make the distinction between both.
>>
>>692947541
you sound like a little bata fuck
>>
I don't. But I just don't value them, relatives aside. Nothing really makes me want to be with one.
>>
>>692946782
What is it that's unfair again? Having your meal paid for? Someone offering you their coat?

The fact you find it unfair implies you yourself are offended.
>>
>>692947680
Yea ok bud. If it was a guy that threw a shoe id bust his head. Couldn't do that to her or is get jumped everyone in there.
>>
File: NsLZ5hu.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
NsLZ5hu.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>692947777
>>
>>692947777
Nice quads.... Yea once the robotic fuck bots come out, man will have no need for women any more and the societies will split.
>>
>>692947462
Military here. Have done several hikes in the woods in my time and they are usually broken down into small groups. The all male groups universally get to their points first without exception.

Have also been asked to carry stuff from the women because it was too heavy.

You've got your experiences, I've got mine, but it sounds like mine is a broader sample
>>
>>692940132
Shouldnt a community that is this in love with science have some data to make that judgement?
>>
>>692948007
>implying we will be able to afford those
>>
>>692947680
Le true alpha male
>>
>>692947809

It is fair to get my meal paid for if I would return the favor. That's how my bf and I work. We split checks. How is that wrong?

I would say that the fact that you feel offended because some woman wants to split the check tells more about the reason you're doing it. It boosts your ego. But I'm not going to lie, I'm aware that a lot of women like it and actually expect men to pay for them.
>>
File: azeazrtfesd.png (902 KB, 1000x482) Image search: [Google]
azeazrtfesd.png
902 KB, 1000x482
This is a dumbass thread.
>>
>>692946624
Let's see feminism is basically wanting special treatment. The chick says she doesn't want special treatment. How is that not going against feminism?
>>
>>692947612
People have their own personal conception of feminism and fail to realise that it's an umbrella term that encompasses a huge variety of viewpoints and academic schools of thought. Unfortunately, the radical ideas have become popularised on the internet as some sort of 'smash the patriarchy' bogeyman, even though there's only a small group of people that genuinely hold those radical beliefs.
>>
>>692948102
Rent to own my friend .... rent ..... to .... own
>>
File: beauvoir.jpg (337 KB, 657x819) Image search: [Google]
beauvoir.jpg
337 KB, 657x819
>>692948149
you know sister, i don't think you should seriously be debating as a woman on a thread called "do you hate women?"
>>
>>692948200
Replace feminism with the Men's Right's Movement in your statement and tell me again why you don't actively support it
>>
File: simone+de+beauvoir.jpg (61 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
simone+de+beauvoir.jpg
61 KB, 500x507
>>692948171
first wave feminism fought for women independance, be it financially or sexually. What you are talking about is the feminazism of today.
>>
>>692948171

OP here, I will explain.
It is feminist because not wanting special treatment=equality. Feminism wants equality.

Wanting special treatment sounds more like feminazi or spoiled chicks to me, but hey, I'm not gonna judge. If there are men and women that enjoy those roles, let them breed together (and the rest of us get screwed, yay).
>>
>>692947291
So you never say no? What sort of cuck are you? It's a normal perfectly fine thing to say no to things we don't want. She clearly said she is polite about it.

You sound like some sort of weird feminist yourself getting all butthurt coz a girl doesn't want your jacket.

Grow some balls faggot. If a chick refuses my jacket after I've tried a few times to give it to her I'll forget all about it and be happy I'm warm.
>>
>>692948149
I never said I was offended by women wanting to split the check.

If I'm correct I was being sarcastic and referring to the pay gap (something feminists believe in) as reason a woman should insist on a man paying, if anything.

It's not wrong if you want to split the check, I'm not offended and don't care. I was assuming the idea of a woman never letting a man pay because she thinks it's sexist.

Which don't get me wrong, pay for all your meals for all I care, was just pointing out a little hypocrisy
>>
>>692948200
thank you. I'm sick of this "hate feminism" mentality.
>>
>>692948275

I made the thread. I wanted to see what you thought about.
>>
>>692940132
I dont hate women but I don't them get away with bullshit without calling them on it. No woman wants a pushover. "Oh I have to be so nice to her cause shes pretty and she might touch my peepee". Fuck that. The best thing you will ever see is the look on a hot girls face after you tell her to fuck off, because likely no one ever has.
>>
File: beauvoir (1).jpg (25 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
beauvoir (1).jpg
25 KB, 400x420
>>692948608
i saw your posts and i really agree with you, i do, although it's not a good idea to bring this subject on /b/, or any board on 4chan. It has been proven that when anonymous, humans tend to say fucked up things...
>>
Feminism is just another manipulation tool used by women to get what they want from men. Manipulation is the go to survival tool women have developed over thousands of years.

3rd wave feminism is the shrill cry of a dying movement. Men see what you're doing there and are not buying into it.
>>
>>692948506
I don't get butthurt faggot, just like pointing out the stupidity where I can, since society itself is too cucked to say anything outloud these days.

Are you a cuck? I offer once and don't insist. Maybe stop being so controlling beta boi.
>>
>>692940132
Yes, I feel pitty when they think they can do anything more than be cocksleeves
>>
File: 1466550347679.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1466550347679.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>692948608
Make thread on 4chan to get actual information. Assuming everyone doesn't say edgy shit for lels.
>>
>>692948884

I haven't seen anything worse than your typical hate on 9GAG. In fact I think it is better this way because there's less circle jerk and people actually say what they think. Or troll.
>>
>>692948932
Your the one who said it was rude for her not to take the jacket and then brought up some stupid analogy about greeters at Walmart. Maybe if your job was to give out jackets (like greeters at Walmart) it would of made sense but instead it was just nonsense.
>>
>>692948410
Oh I'm very supportive of men's rights, a lot of feminist thought recognises how harmful the gender divide can be towards men as well. But the mrm movement itself is comparable in scale to the crazy subset of feminists that believe in female superiority or whatever, and I hardly think there's much to be found in the way of scholarly literature or research to back it up.
>>
I women as much as I hate men. Both have their flaws and both think they're right at all times.
>>
>>692949396
This would make a lot more sense if you replaced 'women' and 'men' with names, like 'Jill' and 'bob' or something.
>>
File: 1467497476969-b.jpg (90 KB, 850x513) Image search: [Google]
1467497476969-b.jpg
90 KB, 850x513
The feminist bullshit revolves around claims of victimization by american cis white males. In the meantime, islam enslaves women en masse, literally buying and selling them, raping them at will and murdering them for sport.

Yet im the oppressor because i held a door open for you?
>>
>>692947612
/B/ro, destinction is THE thing most people seem to have forgotten about. Shoot first, ask questions later seems to be the way things go nowadays. And thats the reason why alot of people see the world only black and white. I mean, alone the discussion if trump or hilary shall be president or if women and men are equal, if being vegan means you're a cunt or a good person. All those questions are irrelevant to some extend because they're personal preference. It is not hard to just accept that other people have other opinions, and it is even easier to just let other people be. I mean, just because iam a man doesnt mean iam by nature better than any women in any way. Nor does my political preference makes me right and others always wrong. But it makes me feel and act towards what i think is right or wrong and therefore i like to discuss with people who look on things differently to get to know their point of view, to understand what makes them feel and act the way they do. But if you meet someone who is just interested in making his point the only true answer to anything, i can't stand that. Sadly, alot of people of all genders, races, religions and political views seem to become more and more extreme. Thats what makes me sick, thats the reason why feminazis can fuck off with their bullshit. But also meninists, racists, religios extremists and any other form of extreme butthurt assholes.
>>
>>692940132
No because I'm not a virginfag who can't get laid.
>>
>>692944235

Men are taught from birth to help old people, women and children.

By refusing their help you're basically telling them to fuck off and take their niceness with them. You're telling them it's wrong to be a good guy.

The guy feels bad because he doesn't want to seem like a jerk.

In fact it's now like a 50% chance the woman will take offence to not forcefully being given the jacket.

"OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO JUST GIVE IT TO ME WHEN I SAID NO" -- female logic
>>
>>692949263
Copy I made a post you felt uncomfortable with and now all you can do is scream nonsense
>>
File: 1466947350032.jpg (183 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466947350032.jpg
183 KB, 675x1200
>>692940132
No, I just don't respect them.
>>
>>692941604
Maybe if you bring women who don't go hiking..
>>
File: 1464803136084.jpg (23 KB, 600x169) Image search: [Google]
1464803136084.jpg
23 KB, 600x169
>>692940132
Typical women hater.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
>>
>>692949467
In the end, everyone.
>>
>>692943027
Except you're wrong. Women no longer need men for anything. We're not a hunter gatherer society anymore. Is that why you're so angry? Because you're not useful?
>>
>>692949605
B-b-but I s-s-sometimes I do accept help!

Only when I deem it fair tho!

You're so sexist for not knowing what I deem fair or not!!!
>>
>>692949704
Who the fuck uses an analog stick like that? I know I'm mad but holy shit, that's full retard.
>>
>>692945194
Last time I held a door for a man? Yesterday. Unless you're an uncivilized brute, you hold the door for anyone who is close by behind you.
>>
>>692949658
Just pointing out the facts.
>>
>>692949468

I'm Mexican.
We do have problems. Lots of rape (you Americans, have it too), lots of feminicides. Is not bullshit. I think we do need feminism.

And btw, I hate that fallacy, that you can't look to solve a certain problem because SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, has it worse than you.

I just want equality, IMO is like being a democrat or republican, or any political position, you don't have to actually be active and go to protests, but you identify with the idea, there are extremists on both parties and there are various causes to fight for, one doesn't invalidate the other, and an extremist doesn't invalidate the whole movement.

I don't give a fuck about "men spreading", that doesn't invalidate the whole thing.
>>
>>692940132
only the one I'm with
>>
>>692942311
Tits or GTFO
>>
The only women I don't hate in this world are the women from my family. The rest can go shove a horse dildo up their cunts.
>>
>>692949739
There were three girls in the group I was referring to. She had hiked the trail before, several times, and was our guide.

She was the first one to ask for help.

She totally made up for it tho, when something got dangerous or sketchy the three guys (myself included) went first, carrying all the shit, then helped the girls down. She kept saying, "I MADE the guys go first," lol. Ok sister whatever helps keep your dignity. A fucking thank you would have been nice, I don't ask for much.

Again, she had done this trail more than anyone in the group, care to try again?
>>
>>692950173
Sorry I had cancer and lost them :'(
>>
>>692949880
Reference my hike in the woods post.

Or hell, anytime we set up for an event at work guess who carries all the chairs and tables?

Or hell even yesterday when I helped my gf move.

Sorry your belittlement didn't work, I'm still plenty useful. I know you kind of needed that.
>>
>>692949605
Or maybe she really doesn't want your smelly sweaty jscket. Fucking creep.

You people have control issues
>>
>>692950389
Scar of tits or GTFO
>>
>>692950026
Trying to at least.
>>
>>692950432
Most people don't live in the woods. The fact is a woman can easily live her day to day life without even being around a man if she needs to. You're just throwing a fit because you feel incompetent.
>>
File: scum.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
>>
>>692949880
Oh the subtle hypocracy in this statement.
>>
>>692950258
One women=An entire population?

Try again retard.
>>
>>692945728
Oh that's a recipe for disaster.
>>
File: 148dyxey64.jpg (42 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
148dyxey64.jpg
42 KB, 600x480
>>692950513
>>
>>692950554
No it's totally cool to ignore my other two examples if that's what it takes to prove your point.
>>
>>692949522
The problem with accepting subjective morality is that these viewpoints can have very real consequences for some groups. To use your vegan example, the viewpoint that it's okay to eat meat results in the death and suffering of a lot of animals. I'm too apathetic to be vegan, but I think they do have the right to claim moral superiority as far as animal welfare goes. Moral relativism is an interesting and important concept, but it doesn't really account for some groups having better reasons or supporting evidence for their views than others. I agree that it would be nice if we could all be more open to alternate viewpoints though.
>>
File: scar-project16.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
scar-project16.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
>>692950513
>>
>>692950638
Thanks, damn it feels good to be right.

Seriously tho, I'm sorry that backfired so horribly for you. It's honest to god a true story.
>>
>>692940132
I don't hate them, there's good women and bad women, I can live with them I can live without them.
>>
>>692950432
Ok, baby is throwing a fit bc I didn't acknowledge his other two "points".

Women can move chairs and tables no problem. They can also move their furniture. I've seen it happen. I've done it. They ask for your help because it's probably easier for you. If you're offended then don't do it prick. It definitely doesn't mean that they desperately need you. You're not that important.
>>
File: 1425229364510.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425229364510.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>692950823
Lol, so you honestly think this one woman represents an entire population?

I guess you are genuinely retarded. Sorry, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>692940132
I don't have them, I just have a lot of disgust for them.

I mean recently I've finally met 2 that are actually chill instead of uppity sluts like I've known all my life; but still disgusted by them
>>
>>692951035
>hate
>>
>>692950638
>One women=An entire population?

Yeah she's a typical woman in a typical example of a typical population.

You know how averages work right? Oh right you don't since you're a woman.

Don't worry, us guys will do the maths for you.
>>
>>692951079

That's not how statistics work AT ALL. Damn, you really are retarded. Did you go to school?
>>
File: 123.jpg (147 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
147 KB, 960x720
>>692950757
>>
>>692950983
Don't be! You had to change subjects to win see. You said, "only if you bring women who've never been hiking before." Underline ONLY (can't because on phone).

I was with a girl who had been hiking and was in fact our guide.

You're saying population now becasue it makes you feel better.

I have several more examples from doing multiple survival courses in the military. It's a broad sample group and it checks out
>>
File: chris.jpg (85 KB, 684x531) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
85 KB, 684x531
I'm a 50 yo , well educated man. Ive slept with dozens of women and had several ltr; don't ever let them use sex as a reward or trap or let them call it a favor. Sex is mutual consensual and natural act. They wield the power of the pussy to far. Dont forget that.
>>
>>692940132
No. They ARE about half the population after all.
>>
>>692951079
You need a decent sample size to make observations of a population

(Source- I'm a MALE studying bioengineering)
>>
>>692951191
>Did you go to school?

Yeah, and I did those "difficult" courses that include these concepts called "maths" and "engineering" and "programming", you know, all the things that women tend to avoid in order to learn how to educate small children on adding numbers.
>>
I actually really like them but the thing is that I always get into trouble due to them.
I have so often fucked the wrong chick and destroyed friendships or relationships because of this.
>>
>>692950890
If you have to rely on insults to carry your point you've generally lost.

You're also wrong. My gf physically cannot lift the furniture I moved for her. Nor can any of the women I work with carry a table by themselves. I'll grant you they can carry a single chair, but it's usually just easier to let the guys do 5 or 6 at a time, tends to go quicker.

The fact you think men aren't important proves my whole point, at least I got you to say it. Imagine a man saying woman are not important, what reasons would you give to th contrary?
>>
>>692951079
Well damn, that's definitely statistically sound, can't possibly argue with you there mate.
>>
>>692951342
>decent sample size

She's the perfect representation of that sample size. Nice try whiteknight.
>>
>>692951191
> I've so thoroughly lost my point all I can do is say you're retarded at this point.
>>
>>692942311
you know the rules. tits or gtfo seriously
>>
>>692951522
I'm not the person you were talking too. A lot of people noticed your stupidity.
>>
>>692950035
and why reply to this? the pic was just telling "feminazis are bullshit".

And the problem is that you only hear feminazis.
Not the equal ones..
>>
>>692951620
>I'm not the person you were talking too. A lot of people noticed your stupidity.
>I'm not the person you were talking too. stupidity.
>too. stupidity.
>too
>stupidity

It has been noticed and noted.
>>
>>692951620
Please point out the stupidity. I'd be happy to see it.
>>
>>692951746
It has been checked and kekked
>>
>>692951746
As much as that error annoys me, it doesn't indicate stupidity. Try again.
>>
>>692950035
>I think we do need feminism
>Feminists believes in marxist bullshit
>Feminists wants socialism
Kek
>>
I think the internet and television fucked up the majority of women these days. I also think that a lot of shit that we have today like dumb commercials, stupid music, lower quality products overall is due to woman being more active in society compared to the past because they are the perfect consumer (give less shit about buying well made products and care more about looks and image, protest less, are more superficial and in general really just do what is popular at the moment instead of having their own thing to do). This might be why the society becomes more and more feminine because it's more easy to profit from.
>>
>>692951919

It indicates that, like most females, you have trouble paying attention to detail.

I'd tell you to go back to the kitchen, but men are better cooks too.
>>
>>692940132
I hate dumb bitches
But not women.
>>
>>692951483
Uh huh... I guess I was a little whiteknightish, but really, it takes more than one sample to do something as simple as identifying a new species, so I would think that in order to identify quantifiable behaviors for female individuals you need more than one. I've found that the population where I live is pretty shit, and if you exclude outliers, than yes, the trend is that women are shit, but the trend is that men are shit too. I've met like 3 decent girls and 2 decent guys, but I didn't limit my sample sizes.
>>
>>692952118
I'm a male.
>>
>>692952118
>incorrectly making the assumption that I'm female

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>692942311
Tits and a current timestamp or fuck off
>>
>>692952391
Careful, nobody say anything too truthful, we have an easily triggered anon living in his/her own little bubble over here....Don't you dare try to pop it!!
>>
>>692952594
Thinking that another anon's simple typo isn't an indicator of their stupidity = living in a bubble? A'ight mate, that's sound reasoning.
>>
>>692952815
No faggot, disregarding an opinion that's different from your own so you can continue living in your own bubble is
>>
File: 1467497962493-b.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1467497962493-b.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
Feminism is cancer.
>>
We were all bitches back in the womb, before our brain rewired itself to have male behaviours and instincts.

Remove the gonads on a male rat fetus before they grow into testicles (Will specialise into ovaries if you got a female genetic "recipy" in the lottery of life.) and you end up with what seems physiologically and behaviourally like a female rat. The magic of hormones...

You can also disrupt the rewiring process chemically and basicly end up with a transsexual rat. It is only open for buisness during a short time window. So you can't really fix the error later by roiding them up. Same shit happens during human development.

I just find it fascinating how complicated the process of making a male/female individual really is, and how much any number of things can fuck up along the way. If you are here on /b reading this then chances are you are defective in some way. But don't worry it is all relative. In a world of only alpha males then the lesser alpha would be the beta.
>>
>>692953212
Mildly interesting, because from conception, you always had a Y Chromosome if you are male. Therefore you were never truly 100% "female" at any point regardless of how gestation occurs.
>>
File: 786876.jpg (10 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
786876.jpg
10 KB, 400x200
>>692952100
>I think the internet and television fucked up the majority of women these days.

I think it has fucked up everyone. Men and women are equally retarded, just in different ways.

And since everyone has their head up their own ass we are blind to our own stupid behaviour, but oh so perceptive when it comes to the faults of the other side.
>>
File: 1467498725542-b.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1467498725542-b.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
Men and women are not the same.
>>
File: we are assholes.jpg (38 KB, 500x126) Image search: [Google]
we are assholes.jpg
38 KB, 500x126
>>692953212
>>
File: DNA.png (198 KB, 498x431) Image search: [Google]
DNA.png
198 KB, 498x431
>>692953415
>>
File: ClB5e1UWIAAU02V.jpg (35 KB, 802x338) Image search: [Google]
ClB5e1UWIAAU02V.jpg
35 KB, 802x338
>>692940951
You know, when they do shit like this.
>>
>>692948410
The difference is men have to earn what they have, women complain to be GIVEN the same as men have, example right now women are complaining about a gender pay gap, even though it is illegal to pay women at a different rate for the same work, they work less hours and less years over a career and therefore earn less, they don't work the same time spent as men, also women mostly work in the easier less dangerous and less strenuous work and the work with better hours, but instead of working the same as men, they want the same amount of money for working less hours and in nicer, safer and generally cleaner jobs.
>>
>>692940132
women are stupid and I don't respect them
>>
File: ClHH03BXEAEG5Gd.jpg (24 KB, 750x496) Image search: [Google]
ClHH03BXEAEG5Gd.jpg
24 KB, 750x496
Or this.
>>
>>692954303
I don't really care either, though.
>>
>>692953415
Usually the chromosomes are a good indicator for how the human is wired up.

The genes are just the recipy for how to modify the proto-human, there is no guarantee it won't fuck up along the way.

Just having a XY chromosomes don't make a boy a man. Tough there is a alot of betas that would find that arrangement very comfortable.

We need some sort of strenous manhood ritual again. So many betas that would better serve in a more female like role today. Plus they get all stressed out from trying to be the alpha warrior, when clearly they are not cut out for it.
>>
>>692954277
women are equal and deserve respect
>>
>>69294354
sup my dude
>>
Itt: op needs to get the fuck out of his house and talk to a woman.

Jesus Christ he's one post away from voicing about the Friendzone
>>
File: alarm call.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
alarm call.webm
3 MB, 320x240
women deseerve special treatment

like a cup of coffee in bed when they wake up
>>
>>692950035
You don't need feminism. You need to become humane. You need real ethics and morality.
>>
>>692945902
STDs have been around forever idiot
>>
>>692954413
> unironically believes in masculinity on an alpha/beta binary
> is so restricted by his gender he cannot function as a human being
Learn to live, Jesus Christ
>>
File: jonlajoie.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
jonlajoie.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>>692954610
just kidding they should suck my dick
>>
>>692948932
I read all your posts and came to the conclusion that you are an absolute autist. Seriously you're raging against everyone just cause of mere assumptions you yourself made. You're litteraly getting mad cause of your own assumptions. I haven't seen such stupidity in a while.
>>
>>692954405
Guess that makes you a vile cunt, too.
>>
>>692953098
I disregarded their opinion because it was predicated on the incorrect assumption that I'm a girl. Also because they're a fuckwit.
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1506x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1506x943
>>692940951
>how can you tell a feminazi?

Don't worry, they'll let you know
>>
File: 1458153537309.png (189 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458153537309.png
189 KB, 1024x1762
>>692953898
>that tweet
>ignoring the nigger who dropped her kid in a fucking gorilla habitat not a week before
>>
>>692955154
>Implying feminists aren't bullshit
Seriously, the last feminists I heard were parading for no gender identity and marxistic understand of culture. How the fuck can ANYBODY tolerate that?

And this was on fucking television as your NORMAL feminists. They are pretty fucked
>>
File: 1462543888765.jpg (100 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462543888765.jpg
100 KB, 400x400
>>692948932
Please, tell us more about the evils of society. Make sure those insular gloves don't get in the way of your typing, Dr. Horrible.
>>
>>692954769
When does it get to the anal part?
>>
File: 1453871914467.jpg (57 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
1453871914467.jpg
57 KB, 640x365
>>692940132

I don't hate women but I do get a little irradiated how blatantly easy there lives seem to be in comparison to a males. But this only seems to be true for cute/attractive girls, an example would be a girl my room mate met had literally nothing to her name when she left home and within a month had moved in with said room mate and now owns half his stuff and has a car. Again to be far she has huge tits and I don't think this would have happened if she was ugly so maybe I just don't like girls with huge tits because there lives are clearly easier.
>>
>>692954769
woke up.
got outta bed.
got a boot across my head.
>>
>>692954934
Guess that makes you a newfag.
>>
>>692955553
> feminism is a monolithic entity and every single one has the same goals and opinions
I saw a segment on the news about their most farfetched scheme yet, so every last one of 'em must be fucked.
>>
File: 1453855360985.gif (165 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1453855360985.gif
165 KB, 500x454
>>692955698
The topest of keks
>>
>>692945903
I don't begrudge them their bookstores. Most of the time they fail, and quickly. And nothing warms my cockles like seeing a feminist's life ruined by the mere fact of no one caring about their insane bullshit.
>>
>>692955981
Hardly. Just a human being. I know that's becoming somewhat unusual these days.
>>
File: Gob.jpg (137 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Gob.jpg
137 KB, 800x571
>>692955883
>I don't hate women but I do get a little irradiated...
>...get a little irradiated....
>...irradited...

topkek!
>>
File: 1455836831611.gif (870 KB, 958x948) Image search: [Google]
1455836831611.gif
870 KB, 958x948
>>692957412
Damn didn't notice that till just now.

*Irritated
>>
>>692957574
Rad exposure aside, i totally agree with you.
>>
>>692955553
Of course most of them are bullshit.

Their world is the world of academia, where they live on government grants and in return must produce some sort of paper or two every so often advancing their theories. The basic theories are already fully advanced and the biggest problems are already dealt with, but in order to keep that sweet grant money flowing they need to invent more crises and yet more subtle theories that must be fully researched and societally addressed. So they do.
That those theories are complete bullshit will be admitted in time, but for right now they will suffice to keep the door that the free money arrives through propped open. The mere fact that someone (i.e. themselves) is angry about it is enough for most governmental grants, thus creating a class of professionally angry people.
As you might imagine, the way to stop all the bullshit like this is to turn the money off.
>>
File: 1465758564286.jpg (27 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1465758564286.jpg
27 KB, 468x376
>>692942311
There are no women on the Internet
GTFO
>>
Equality is cool and all, and some feminists are chill. It's really the individual person. They're people who don't fit in with the other discrimatory people so they call themselves different and others cis scum. Rather than niggers or any racial slur, they use sexuality as a way to slander people that they think are oppressing them. People need to chill and be human beings.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.