[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the absolute scariest thing thats ever happened to you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 21
File: scary-stories.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
scary-stories.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Whats the absolute scariest thing thats ever happened to you, /b/ Share your stories, experiences, etc here. Ill share, its a small one.
>Being stalked from outside my house for a couple days
>Here people talking outside house
>twisting door knob
>One day sit down to watch tv
>feel uneasy
>look over to my door to see man standing, just looking at me
>I grab my gun in the drawer next to be, that scares him off
>dont know how he got in, check all doors and windows and theyre all locked like usual
>Still dont know to this day how he got in
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>692848784
Bump
>>
rebump :(
>>
Bumper
>>
>>692848784
Either I'm brave or no scary shit has happened to me that I can recall. Probably the latter.
>>
>>692848784
how did he get out, thats the real question
>>
>>692851086
Lucky you, ive had a couple but the one above is the worst to me
>>
>be me
>be in cambodia
>be in bar with freinds
>i knock into cambodian guy in bar
>say sorry
>he pulls out a gun and points it to my face
>shitnigga
>his friends calm him

Ended alright
>>
>>692851454
jesus that would be scary as fuck
>>
>>692851454
Fucking (not american/european) citizens doing shit like this
Even if you apologize they still go apeshit
>>
>>692852090
>>692851843
Cambodia can be pretty lawless to be honest, its corrupt as fuck so if someone killed you they'd probably get away with it.
>>
File: 1467521930360.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1467521930360.gif
2 MB, 200x133
How do you green text?
>>
>>692852664
/[GREEN] without the /
>>
>>692848784
fake, how did he get out?
>>
>>692852664
like this<
>>
>>692848784
Btw is cumming blood mixed with cum supposed to be scary shit happening to you? Because that happened to me and I wasn't even concerned...
>>
Sleep paralysis. Happened to me twice, maybe.

First time:
>Wake up in middle of the night
>White/Grey slim figure stands in front of me
>Realize I can't move
>Saying 'help me' but even my throat seems not to work.
>Figure hands out its hand to me
>Close eyes, when I reopen them much much later everything is gone

Second time:
>Can't sleep, open eyes
>TFW a white shirt that was thrown into my closet is now a cloud
>TFW it was moving
>TFW this is not considered sleep paralysis
>TFW pretty sure I had psychosis for a while
>TFW i'm now scared that hallucinations are creeping up
>TFW you fear your own mind.
>>
>>692853674
>TFW you fear your own mind
Being schizophrenic this hits home for me
>>
>>692853674
Sleep apnea here. Every time I dream I'm drowning I actually have a case of sleep apnea where I can't breathe.

I also sleepwalk and wake up in places where I can't proceed. For example I'll wake up in front of my locked front door all ready to go to work, packed lunch 'n all.
>>
>>692854182
It's the only thing that can create or break you anon.
>>
>be 19
>with gf of 17
>dating for 5 months
>sitting on couch watching TV
>start making out
>phone rings
>mans voice on other end
>"what you doing with my daughter?"
>turn and tell gf
>she say her dad ded
>then who was phone?
>>
>>692854648
Well it's definitely breaking me
>>
>>692856054
In what way?
>>
>>692853674
I have issues with sleep paralysis so shit like this happens to me a lot and sometimes it's extremely hard to tell what's real from what's not.
>>
>be me
>14
>go in school yard because break
>push one of my friends playfully
>he falls like a pussy for no reason
>some big guy from his class sees that
>takes me and pushes me to a wall
>takes a fucking butterfly knife or something out of his pocket, REALLY SHARP ANYWAY
>flashes it in my faces and puts it next to my throath
>fuck my life
>he told me not to fuck with friend again
>i didnt
>>
>>692855223
so who was phone fag?
>>
>>692855894
you almost got raped m8
>>
File: 4_4_4_4.gif (976 KB, 248x204) Image search: [Google]
4_4_4_4.gif
976 KB, 248x204
>>692855223

Dated for five months and didn't know her dad wasn't around?
>>
>>692857647
>kek
>>
>>692852664
>>
Like that
>>
File: 1464448129478.png (165 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1464448129478.png
165 KB, 400x350
>>692858645
Ur dumb
>tfw when summer is here
>>
>>692856940
Happened to me once a few weeks ago.
I woke up laying on my side with something behind me pulling the blanket slowly off me.
I couldn't move to look behind me and couldn't scream.Eventually I yelled myself awake.Shit sucked.
>>
I was almost accidently in france, atleast my gayradar beeped so it was k
>>
>>692859033
so what it was
>>
I was on my computer playing League of Legends in a Ranked match, as I was destroying my enemy nexus my internet goes down and I get disconnected, I literally shit my pants, luckly when I had my internet back up again I won the game
>>
>>692848784
>chillin wit girl
>go to make sex
>phone ring
>hello
>wat r u doin wit my daughter
>he hang up
>tell girl
>my dad is kill
>THEN WHO WAS PHONE.
>>
>>692859033
It's really the only thing I can recall off the top of my head thats left me rather frightened almost terrified in my adult life. Happens from time to time always pinned always try to scream and can't. Feels crazy real and trying to force myself awake or whatever seems impossible. Usually sure I'm gonna die.
>>
>Around 1130 at night -4atlantic time, i was >probably 13ish walk downstairs
>mom was awake went to say im hungry
>she says make something to eat then
>while walking to the kitchen I taste >copper/metal in my mouth
>weird burning sensation in my nose
>look to the window and see yellow eyes
>fall to the ground
>wake up 30 seconds later
>mom says it was just an owl
>I have never felt fear like i did that night
>(im now 22 years old and military)
>>
>be me
>young shit
>about 11
>mom worked in library, helped her carrying some books and stuff
>she says she will go make some coffee for herself
>she points the room where i should carry the boxes in
>i carry them into, notice some kind of basement
>doratheexplorer.exe
>went really deep, took me about 20 secs to descend the stairs
>it's dark as fuck
>hear some kind of growling
>like a huge fucking Norwegian cat
>flight or fight kicks in
>memories cut off
>cry next to m
>she looks at me as if i uncovered some evil
>she locks the door and tells me to never tell anybody
wtf mom
>>
>>692860167
>it was just an owl
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>692860251

>be me with 2 buddies in library
>walk down aisles of books
>look at some stuff, fuck around a bit
>hear some weird noises behind me
>fucking index cards everywhere
>they just fell?
>some covered in weird gelatinous material
>okwtf
>turn corner and see old woman standing there reading book
>try to talk to her
>she turns to me and says "shhh"
>try to talk again
>she lunges at me and screams
>if there's somethin strange
>in your neighborhood
>who you gonna call?
>>
>>692860514

The owls are not what they seem.
>>
>>692860120
I used to think sleep paralysis was a crock of shit but after it happened to me I don't want it to happen again.I feel sorry for people who go through that on regular basis
>>
>>692861641
If heard of it but never knew how bad it was till it started happening to me. Had it happen maybe a couple times when I was younger now it can happen up to several times a month.
>>
>>692860167
>copper
Goatman?
>>
File: trainpepe.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
trainpepe.gif
3 MB, 600x396
When I was told my mum was going to die...
>>
>>692853674
it doesn't happen anymore, but I got sleep paralysis when i was younger and i vividly remember them because they were so terrifying.

the one that a lot of people can relate to is the old hag on top of you.

i woke up in the morning, bright out and i could see my room and everything. at that moment i couldnt move and there was a shadowy girl looking figure on me and it felt like it was choking me. it lasted 30 seconds and i was scared like shit.

another time i woke up in the middle of the night except i wasn't awake, but i saw my room as if i was up and my lego pirate ship started sailing towards me and the dragons eyes lit up red. i'll never forget that shit.

last time i remember it was the same deal, felt like i was awake, and i looked towards the door which was open, and a little bear toy was just walking up to my bed but it was kinda limping
>>
>>692848784
I dropped my hot pocket.
>>
>>692862858
Yeah it's always like I'm actually awake. And even after I wake it still feels real. And yeah you never forget them to the feeling it's like burned into my mind.
>>
>>692852664
>like this summerfag
>>
>>692860984
>>
this happened on a trip to mexico
>be me
>be 13ish
>wake up in the middle of the night
>guessing between 1-4ish
>needing a piss
>go to the portable toilets they had lined up
>piss
>feelsgoodman
>walking back to the tent tired as fuck
>feel something on my arm
>look down and see small black shadow
>brush that shit off
>go back to tent and sleep
>wake up in the morning
>drama going down a few tents away
>someone got bit
idfk if it was the same thing but once that shit clicked i was pretty spooked
>>
>>692864113
For me 999
>>
>>692862858
First thing is sorta scary
second is snoozeville
third i would shit my fucking pants and thanks for the goosebumps
>>
GOD DAMNIT why do i read these things when i have to sleep.
Im such a scared little fag
>>
>>692848784
Greek here. While I was younger, around the 1980's, there was this cult or Hellenic reviviers (tbh theres no difference between the two) That always did weird shit in the woods. Like they'd always walk in straight lines with these bright red togas into the neighbouring woods and I could always hear this low-like chanting. My dad always told me to bother with them, as in his words they were weird people. One night they began to chant louder and louder, almost like they were envoking something. The way our living room was set up, you could see everything through this like main window. While I was watching TV, I started to notice a red object in my view. I never thought much of it (cont)
>>
>recently moved into house I currently live in
>have bedroom that looks into backyard
>big tree in backyard
>having trouble sleeping because new house
>tossin' an turnin'
>2AM
>flip over to look outside
>in the tree looking at me is a humanoid figure
>looks like a gargoyle almost
>must be seeing things in the dark
>turn back over
>decide to look outside again to see if my vision's cleared up
>still fucking there
>start to feel its eyes watching me
>reconvince myself it's the branches of the trees making the shape
>fall asleep
>wake up
>look at branches
>no fucking way they could that figure in any remote way

Though the scariest thing that's happened to me is waking up to see my neighbors house completely ablaze and showering my house with thousands of embers

Not as spooky though.
>>
>>692862698
I feel you.
Mother won't live to see Christmas.
She's been an alcoholic my entire life so I've been expecting it for 19 years.
Tfw I'm not sure how I'm meant to feel.
>>
>>692860167
I'm back, I guess my mother thought I was overreacting. But I never seen anything out the window or looked in the direction before I literally tasted and felt the worst fear you could imagine.
>>
>be me
>2011
>in nyc in october, when hurricane sandy hit
>streets filled with water
> a week before the hurricane hit I preordered Assassins Creed 3 at gamestop
>closest gamestop is literally a mile away
>fucking hyped for the game and my mom went to do laundry downstairs
>sneak out and try to run to the nearest gamestop
>cant run as the wind is pushing me back and its fucking pouring
>eventually reach there
>my feet are fucking numb from the cold rain
>gamestop is closed
>dont feel like walking again and I doubt I could
>sit at bus stop
>wait 30 minutes, but this isnt out of the ordinary as the MTA in NYC has always been shit
>can feel my feet again after taking off my soaked socks and put them in my pocket
>walk home and see my mom talking to a neighbor outside the front door of the apartment
>they see me and wave hello
>I stop and wave back
>tree is to my right and is about 15-20 feet tall
>literally falls right behind me
>wind so loud and so much water in my ears that I cant hear the crack as it timbers
>notice it fell when I feel some of the branches slap my back
>the trunk missed me by a handful of inches
>mom and neighbor screaming
>mom completely forgets to ask why I would go out in the middle of a hurricane

You think a game I almost died trying to get wouldn't be shit. Last Ubisoft game I ever bought.
>>
>>692855223
yummy, copypasta

always liked this one
>>
>>692860251

you told.
>>
>>692864701
My dad and mom were in the kitchen talking about some random mess. It got later on into the night, I wanted to go to sleep. I never paid the red figures no matter, They were reivivers, they were harmless. As I went into my bed and got comfy, I heard a loud yell and then this crash. I wasn't scared by it like that as I thought it was a dream. I started to hear these feet shuffling downstairs and when I remembered my dad and mom were asleep, I got scared and hid under my bed. I could hear the shuffling upstairs but I was curious. I got up and creeped over to my door, and opened it. There was an easily identifiable red toga those bastards always wore. There was a bucket next to him and some hammer in his other hand (You could make out the shape in the dark). He started the ramble random shit to me about the gods plan and how he must have servants. And then he started to run towards me. I closed my door so fast and locked it. I started screaming for my mom and dad, and then I heard their door open. My mom screamed and then I heard running and a loud crash. I heard some grunting and some scuffle. I heard someone run downstairs and then a few seconds after that my dad started pounding on my door trying to get in. He started yelling for me to wake up and get my stuff. I was still scared so I didn't open it up until after my mother started to call my name. But this wasn't the last we saw of those bastards (cont)
>>
>>692865192
I decided to walk to the package store gf wouldn't drive me and I was drunk pouring rain crazy wind half flooded I'm an idiot and still expecting stores to be open. Get to package store and closed walk further to the highway like a dumbass and convenience store also closed half to walk all the way back. Luckily had decent clothes on. Also tree fell and took out our shed was almost the house by my room
>>
>>692864899
Exactly the same as me anon. My mother was an alcoholic and she was given two days to live at one point. Worst moment of my life. She miraculously pulled through and is back home now but nothing compares to that feeling. Just make sure you spend all the time you have with her and make sure she knows you love her.

And checked.
>>
File: 1450237046865.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450237046865.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>692865192
>>
Scariest thing that happened t me was when my kitchen caught fire, i tried putting it out and things escalated quickly. I ended up trapped in the room and had to jump over/through the fire as the only exit was blocked by the fire.

I evetually managed to put it out but fuck that was the scariest moment in my life when i thought i might actually die, i remember thinking at the time of how quickly it spread that human vs fire there is only one clear winner
>>
>>692857484
Who was newfag?
>>
>>692866135
When we turned on the lights and stuff, our wall was covered in symbols. They we're all variations of the 'omega' symbol with various pentagrams on them or surrounding them. They were all in arrangement, probably 4 or 5 symbols surrounding this one main symbol, the lambda letter surrounded by goats head and an bleeding ortodox cross. The police were stumped as they didnt or any traces of who they were. They left the paint bucket and brush, and they got their fingerprints but nothing else. They never bothered us after this, but they constantly painted our house with this bleeding ortodox cross, and after awhile we moved. To this day I remember this vividly.
>>
>>692848784
Living in Stockton, California is pretty scary
Like when I got stabbed while walking near Kelly Lane
Or when I was at the mall and some guy showed up screaming with a cleaver and a Christmas tree he stole
He chopped some dude's thumb off and walked around for a while before someone tackled him
He looks resigned for a short bit until he was tackled, then went back to loud vulgarities
>>
>>692866135
Hurry
>>
>>692867100
I used to live there as a kid and now im kinda glad I moved.
>>
>>692867300
Yeah? Where in Stockton? I grew up there. Lincoln School District
>>
After Hurricane Katrina one of my friends houses was in a neighborhood that got completely flooded out. His parents got a new place afterwards, so before they eventually started working on it, we'd go over to the house to drink/smoke/party. We would hang out upstairs, it wasn't damaged as badly.

One night I was walking around downstairs to the bathroom and I noticed there was a bunch of things out of place. As soon as this registered in my mind, I heard a noise and spun around. There was a girl who had been apparently squatting in the house and we both screamed. She kept saying "Don't worry I won't hurt you!" but I noped out and ran upstairs to tell my friends. No one believed me though.

All of the sudden that girl appeared at the top of the stairs with this scary looking motherfucker. Everyone was like what the fuck! And I was like I fucking told you! They were blocking the exit, so a my friends grabbed a bunch of makeshift weapons to prepare for a fight. The girl said, "Let us go, just don't call the cops" and they left.

When we checked downstairs, we found a map with several locations circles in red and a bunch of women's IDs. We showed it to the cops but never heard anything back. That dude that was with the girl was one of the scariest looking people I've ever seen.
>>
One night I was walking to a bar with a friend and in the middle of nowhere I saw a girl dressed in black leaning against a tree. When i asked if my friend also saw that he said he only saw a blur at that tree. After that it was a pretty normal night
>>
>>692848784
I was not scared, i was hiding myself. Waiting.
>>
>>692867631
It was Joel and ellie you fuckwit why would you let them go she's the cure
>>
File: 1467147345297.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467147345297.jpg
419 KB, 1000x1000
>I walk a mile to work everyday at 3am
>it's pitch black dark in my small town and I'm wearing all black for work
>walking through alley as shortcut off of the main road with no sidewalk (small towns are 99% safe as fuck)
>see guy also in black peering into locked cars
>uses screwdriver to get into one
>I'm not gonna say or do anything and hope he doesn't say anything to me
>he doesn't see me pass because I'm so quiet and hidden
>when I cross into the light of a streetlight 20 feet away he says "hey you"
>and I didn't turn around, I just bolted down the alley
>I hear footsteps behind me
>I run and run and run and make it to the end and run into the gas station a few blocks away from the alley
>before I go inside I turn around and see the guy standing at a corner of the street staring and my direction
>I see the aillhouette of a knife in one hand and the screwdriver he was using in the other
>run into the gas station and dial 911
>cops get there and I give em all the information I had and got to work a half hour late
>the cops never found the guy apparently, because I never heard of any arrest.
>>
https://youtu.be/42YPzSXQZ80
>>
>>692856940
ive fought sleep paralysis at times and slaid my mind demons to travel the world freely with my soul
>>
>>692867185
see
>>692866934
>>
>>692868115
Thaanks
>>
>>692853674
Had it quite a few times, kind of gotten used to it now so doesn't really phase me like it used to
>>
>lrn2greentext.jpg
Okay so this is why im scared of well scary movies
>At house
>Dad showed me The Gate awhile back
>Sleeping on couch
>I was like 6
>see green see through thing
>drabby clothes wearing mask staying in doorway
>you can here it humming
>hide my face in these sheilding blankets
>look up its gone but the humming was only faded
>everytime i hear the humming i run like a bat outta hell
>>
Bump. I got a sleep paralysis story. I'll green text it. Hold on
>>
>>692866934
I'd of waited until they all left the house and smother shit all on and inside and leave a note saying. "The devil will purify you" and smash all of there shit up and leave bags of shards covered on the floor and rub fish all over the carpets
>>
>>692867100
More stories
While walking home from class at my college, I was listening to comedy and laughing, when I said "damn right" so something I heard on Pandora
This is when I was walking past a homeless man carrying a carton of spoiled half and half, tall one, and he was drinking it
His shirt was pretty new but it had curdled half and half on it and one of his shoes were fucked up
That's when he started yelling at me
"OH YEAH, you said your peace now it's my turn, you homophobic faggot pussy fuckhole, yeah you bitch I'm an American god damn it fuck your liberal asshole you nazi faggot"
I just kinda said "Man, fuck you" and left
A week later, the same day and time of the week, I was walking off campus when I smelled that sour foul smell again as an arm started to come around my neck
I turned around and got socked in the nose by Ol' Half and Half, and he took another swing with his other hand, apparently he had used all of his stamina points though because he was slow and weak, so I grabbed his wrist and punched him in the temple until he was out
I ran off and went home after that, and I never saw him again
>>
>>692854506
kek. what did you pack for lunch?
>>
>sittin in the telly yankin crank
>nigger kicks the door in demanding money like usual
>can't fight because i'm high on PKs
>he beats the shit out of me and literally shits on me before leaving
Niggers are the scum of the earth. Now everywhere I go I'm armed.
>>
>>692855223
>See man with my daughter
>Call him ask what he doing
>He asks daughter who I am
>She says I'm dead
>He hangs up
>Never stalked a crazy bitch again
>>
>at friends house
>We both hear front door open
>We both think just his brother
>I get up to look the door is locked
>I feel a finger go into my back
>Creeped out
>Months later my brother got a waja board
>Talk to a guy named George
>Ask his mom and dad divorced we get the same answer owners before them grandfather
>>
>>692869541
>Waja board
HAHAHA
>>
>>692868675
One trying to work on a farm in Stockton
There are these big machines at grape farms that have a conveyer belt, a huge separator, and tons of other belts that grab the grapes
But it requires two drivers and two sorters
First night at this job and I'm a sorter
They give us safety gear which was essentially paper thin rubber suits and safety glasses
Immediately my suit rips
Spics were running the machine, and they hated me and my also white coworker
They kept swerving the machine whenever it got caught
They where doing sudden stops
Essentially trying to scare us out of the job so more Mexicans can work at the farm
I already had these vines flung at me and I was being slammed against the machine repeatedly
at one point they swerved then hit the brake hard, so my torn suit got caught in the gears of the separator and I was being pulled in
Luckily the other white guy saw this and hit the stop button and grabbed me
We worked a few more hours and then quit because the rest of the night was the same way
Those spics wouldn't even give me my food at our lunch break
>>
>be me
>be 14
>having history class in school
>Feel like ditching class so I tell the teacher I have to take a piss
>Head to the restroom to take a piss before going home and playing vidya
>While taking a piss I hear a muffled squealing voice say something but I can't make out what
>Look around but I can't see a speaker or whatever could have made the sound.
>keep pissing
>Hear the voice again, less muffled this time
>Can actually make out the words it says which was "reprehendo super tos"

>start to get spooked cuz I can't make out where the sound is coming from
>Fuck right off out of the WC becuse spooked
>I must have looked pretty pale and nervous because while passing through the hall I meet my english teacher who asks me what's wrong.
>tell him what happened and what I heard the voice say
>Teacher goes from fair to pale like a ghost in 0.1 nanoseconds
>Tells me to wait right there
>he goes to talk to the principal
>tells me I can tell anyone about this

>next day a priest shows up to the school
>he goes into the restrooms, comes out after like half an hour and talks to the principal and then leaves
>principal tells me again that I can't tell anyone about this

>a few years pass and I graduate
>visit school that I used to go to
>meet the teacher in the hallway and remember the spooky shit about the restrooms
>he tells me he wasn't supposed to tell anyone because he could lose his job but I deserved to know
>we go out behind the school and he tells me that a grill was raped in that bathroom
>a few weeks later she became an hero

>remember the words I said that made teacher go white like sun-depraved cancer patient
>ask him about that
>he asks me if I'm sure I want to know
>I'm like "yeah sure why not"
>he tells me "reprehendo super tos" is latin for "look above you"
>>
>>692869541
Where can I get a waja board good sir?
>>
>>692869921
That Latin cliche is fucking worn out
>>
>>692869541
>waja

did you even try to spell this kek
>>
>>692869921
;~:
>>
File: 1460817818932.gif (36 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1460817818932.gif
36 KB, 300x260
Don't 404 on me damnit
>>
File: 1453008021296.jpg (34 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1453008021296.jpg
34 KB, 640x458
>>692868571
>Be me a few years ago
>Turn off bedroom light
>go to sleep
>"wake up"
>see black figure in the opposite corner of room
>freak out
>can't move, or make a sound
>figure if I turn on light it will go away
>begin floating towards light switch
>wtf.jpeg
>mangae to somehow turn on light
>wake up for real
>mfw the light was on when I woke up
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
> be me
> high as fuck
> sitting in room
> close door
> with friend, also high as fuck
> "dude I've never jerked off high, led me do it in the closet over there"
> "dude I'll do it too. Let's make it a competition."
> get shirt off
> takes 5 minutes (super stoned)
> unbuckle belt
> hear my door open through closet
> "hey... Where's anon?"
> it's my dad
> "uh... He's in the closet finding a funny video he doesn't want me to see"
> "why are the lights off in here"
> "it just makes the video funnier"
> I sit there listening to this with my dick in hand and no hope of escape
> "oh ok"
> he leaves
> sweat bullets
>>
File: 1465180418324.jpg (126 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1465180418324.jpg
126 KB, 612x528
>>692872548
kek
>>
>>692868937
An apple, tv remote, and pot holder.

[not anon]
>>
>be 15
>by big-ass raging river with friends (atleast 300m across, deep)
>try to impress hot girl
>jump into relatively calm part of river
>instant attention
>feel river gently pulling
>start getting closer to rapids
The plan was to grab onto the cliffside and climb up
>friends start telling me to get out
"I've got control, don't worry"
>cant feel the bottom
>ohfuck.jpg
>get sucked under
>ohshitohshitohshit
>swallow a lot of water
>surface
>about 10 meters away from shore
>friends now running along river shouting my name
>wave my arms like a maniac making sounds even I didn't know a human could make
>muscles start cramping
>can't move and dipping far beneath the surface
>try to swim upwards
>cramps like gramps, hurts like hell
>resurface
>See me approach big-ass rapid/wave thing
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.mp3
>getting closer
"What would be some cool last words?"
>buff friend stands atop a big rock reaching for me
>grabs his pinkyfinger
>Don't remember what happened next
>terra firma
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>puke

TFW the girl I tried to impress basically drools over buff friend

TFW she lost her v-card to him because of my near death experience

TFW deathly afraid of water for the last 3 years
>>
>>692872860
damn nigga, that shit is scary.

I kek'd at the ending though
>>
>>692872860
I went to the Rapids recently
Very shallow water
On a dingy
With spatula-esque oar
In tiny dingy with gf
>bottom rips so it's thin rubber between ass and rocks
>constantly slamming rocks, no directional control because so shallow oars are useless
>constantly sent off the correct direction, guide stuck two inexperienced people together
>oh boy
>flung from dingy
>foot caught between rocks
>twist ankle
>happened only seconds into the trip
>continue
>gf is having panick attacks
>get swept off direction by fucky current, my oar was also broken so I was trying to use a flip flop to direct where we were going
>foot under my ass because at some point when we got stuck, I kicked off and couldn't get in the dingy right before we took off
>foot mashed against rocks every second for several minutes
>slammed into big ass tree root
>no helmets
>get out while stuck over there, deeper part of river
>Our dingy went down the rapid
>fuck
>had to swim across Rapids while injured
>still finished the river
>lost my fucking necklace though
>>
>One time I visited 4chan
>>
>>692863717
It seems you are the one who is the summerfag, as obviously this a troll... summerfag.
>>
>>692857484
Newfag
>>
hump
>>
[GREEN]test
>>
>>test
>>
>>692877450
FAGGOT
>>
>>692877526
FAAAAAGGOT
>>
>faget
>>
>I did it look!
>>
It saddens me deeply to watch this pathetic display of people attempting to greentext.
>>
>hulk smash
>>
>>692854506
I used to sleepwalk between the ages of 17-19. It was weird as fuck because it came out of nowhere. It was usually just small shit, like waking up staring into my fridge or sitting on the couch/in my garage when I'd gone to sleep in my bed.

There were a few cases though where I woke up fully dressed where I usually sleep in my boxers, sometimes with stuff(fishing pole/tackle, a backpack, 12 pack of beer), curled up on my friends porch or my neighbors lawn, and one time on the closed bridge on my road.

It was pretty rare, but always freaked me out when I woke up somewhere that wasn't home. Then it just stopped and hasn't happened since
>>
>Be 14
>Wasn't allowed to smoke (obviously)
>There's a field right at my house were me and friend go to smoke
>Right beside gypsy site
>Smoking with friend in pitch black right beside chain linked fence
>Hear a crunching noise like stepping on dry leaves slightly to my right on other side of fence
>Friend doesn't hear it
>I look to my right and squint my eyes as they still haven't adjusted to the darkness, friend is still talking away and smoking
>Slowly, I see an outline of a huge head with long, pointy ears
>Look at friend and keep staring at him, nodding my head to the right until he gets the hint there is something lurking over our shoulder at other side of fence
>Remember there is a hole in bottom of fence
>He slowly turns to his left (he was standing across from me, thus fence being on his left)
>As soon as he realizes he drops his cigarette and sprints through bushes
>I follow him
>Hear an aggressive growl and rattle on the fence
>After we gather our thoughts we realize it was the Alsatian guard dog from the Gypsy site
>No word of a lie 3 weeks later thing got put down for ripping smaller Lhasa Apso's throat open and attacking a 7 year old boy and dragged him by the shoulder

I swear on my families life this story is 100% true
>>
>>692869921
fuck im spooked
>>
>walking home from school
>get gang raped by group of high schoolers
>the youngest has a gun, so I don't resist
>when they're done one of them says "now kill her and you're officially in"
>he pulls out gun, puts it in my mouth
>"the book of my life ends on this chapter" can't help but think
>beg him not to
>tell him if I have a daughter (I don't really)
>obv I'm alive

they're probably all dead by now from something or another.... Never told anyone
>>
>>692878388
Tits and timestamp
>>
>>692878388
This is definitely a movie.... Can't remember name.
>>
One time this man in a dark jacket approached me after I walked home from playing basketball with my friends. He looked very odd, to say the least. Beady, dark eyes. His face was covered for the most part. He had long, bony fingers that resembled narrow twigs. He tried to drag me down to this old warehouse off of the alley. I resisted, fought back and free'd myself from his grasp. I quickly ran home and told my mother straight away. She was.. petrified to say the least. She was scared, so she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab, and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice on the mirror. All I could say was this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it "yo homes, to Bel-Air!". I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and yelled to the cabbie "yo, homes smell ya' later!". I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-Air.
>>
>>692879154
Isn't it a marvel TV series
>>
>>692879273
Oh lord
>>
>>692879273
kek
>>
>>692869921
>I could make out the words of a dead language that I obviously don't speak
Sure, why not.
>>
>>692869541
>waja
i lost my sides.
>>
[GREEN]Babysitting 1 year old brother overnight
[GREEN]Hear him whining through the baby monitor
[GREEN]Run upstairs to see what's going on
[GREEN]See the window open, despite the fact that I was 100% sure that I had closed it
[GREEN]He couldn't get out of his crib, which was on the other side of his room (basically no way that he opened it)
[GREEN]Cautiously look around his room and outside
[GREEN]See nothing, so I just close and lock the window
[GREEN]He settled down again, so I went back downstairs
[GREEN]He fucking walks downstairs, which would have been literally impossible, unless someone had picked him up and placed him on the floor, past the stairgate outside his door.
[GREEN]I shit myself, grab him, and go outside
[GREEN]Call dad and ask him what to do
[GREEN]He comes home (he and my stepmum were staying in a hotel not too far away) and goes into the house, regardless of my warning
[GREEN]We were on the phone whilst he scouted out the house and I looked after my brother.
[GREEN]My brother's window is open again, as is his fucking wardrobe.
[GREEN]I can't help but wonder if there was someone in his wardrobe when I went upstairs to check on him
[GREEN]I have no idea why they would have taken my brother out of his room, but I just generally try not to think about it
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (201 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
201 KB, 780x780
>>692872548
>> I sit there listening to this with my dick in hand and no hope of escape
>>
File: 1466798057138.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1466798057138.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>692881223
>>
File: 59f.jpg (139 KB, 1672x1672) Image search: [Google]
59f.jpg
139 KB, 1672x1672
>>692881223
>[GREEN]
>>
>>692881393
I have no idea why someone would come in the house either, especially considering that they didn't take anything. It seems like they came in to move my brother
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 450x373
>>692881223
>>
File: maximum laughter.jpg (155 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
maximum laughter.jpg
155 KB, 680x750
>>692881223
>[GREEN]
MY SIDES ARE GONE, THE SUMMER TRULLY IS HERE
>>
File: computer lol.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
computer lol.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>692881223
>[GREEN]
this is comedy gold.
>>
>>692881223
For the lulz, obsiously
>>
@692882005
@692881520
@692881682

Why the fuck does the [GREEN] go green for you and not me?
>>
File: 876866454.jpg (11 KB, 239x439) Image search: [Google]
876866454.jpg
11 KB, 239x439
>>692881223
>>
>>692848784
There was once a girl in a castle that had to trow away her plush toy horse Named Jabbu away cus he got old and wore out...
Then when she got older, a phone rand in the late of night
"Hi, it is me Jabbu...Im coming for you"
The girl panicked... She tried to call the police but there was no line!
The fone rang again
"Hi, its me again-Jabbu, im closing down to intersection... im coming for you"
The girl was at the brink of fainting... As the doors started to move and knocking was heard...
Knocking escalated to bashing and finally the doors gave in... It was Jabu the plush horse..
He RAN TOWARDS THE GIRL NOW GROWN WOMAN AND a figure appeared behind him!
"ITS YOU!!!!" YELLED PHOENIX FROM SAINT SEYA AS HE RIPPED JABBU APPAR!!!
>>
>>692882208
Stop it
>>
>>692882208
See now you're just trilling nigga, aint nobody this retarded
>>
>>692882422
>>692882439

That wasn't me
>>
>>692848784
Bump cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>692881223
This is so fucking funny. Everyone point and laugh at the newfag!
>>
>>692882875
Good attempt, friend, but I think you were looking for 9gag.com
>>
File: Guts.jpg (32 KB, 191x295) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
32 KB, 191x295
>>692881223
>>692882875
GUTSGUTSGUTSGUTSGUTSGUTSGUTS!
>>
>I smoke two joints
>>
Not scary, a bit fucked up though
>be me with sister and cousin
>7, 8 and 9 yo
>he lives in rural area
>we mess around in the fields and shit
>we stumble across a dumpster
>search around for cool stuff
>a man in his 40s is coming down the road
>looks a bit like a hobo
>asks us if we want to see milk
>dafuq.jpg
Now remember, my cousin, the oldest, was only 9, we didn't get what he was saying.
>sure, why not mister
>pulls out dick
>starts fapping furiosly
>confused.jpg
>cums all over dumpster
>look, it's milk, he wasn't lying
>puts dick back in pants
>leaves saying "be careful, it's chilly outside, don't you kids catch a cold or something"
>ok mister
>go home
>tell parents
>parents in shock
>remember this a few years ago
>tfw I could've been raped by a hobo at 7 yo
>tfw my sister could've been raped by a hobo
>tfw my cousin could've been raped by a hobo
>tfw the hobo did a cum tribute to a dumpster
>>
>friend lives on the remnants of a farm
>most of it has been developed into suburbs
>we're on the last 30 acres or so
>dilapidated farmhouses, broken barns, everything is overgrown
>smoking a cigarette outside one night, alone
>feels like something is watching me
>hear this thing move off in the distance, maybe 100 feet away
>it sounds like a human would sound walking on all fours
>go inside and tell my friends that I felt like something was watching me
>without skipping a beat two friends say "Yeah there's something that lurks out there."
>Apparently it had been around for a while, but never fucks with anyone
>have a few more similar run ins with creature, never see it but hear it in the darkness
>suddenly it isn't heard from anymore
>about a month goes by, nothing has happened
>doing acid with friend that lives there
>we're walking around the outskirts of the farm, almost sunrise
>climb up into old barn and go hang feet off the edge and look out outside
>starting to get light out, from far away I see something moving across the farm
>the only way I can describe this thing is like golem from lotr
>pitch white skin, running on all fours insanely fast
>moving parallel to where we were running across the field then jetted into some weeds and we lost sight of it
>a few months later buddy's grampa sells farm and buddy moves
>drive by and the whole land had been developed and was getting turned into a suburb
>so this things home is gone now
>a long time goes by
>its late and a friend wants me to pick him up from a house in that area
>come up to a stop sign
>in the dark something white flashes and runs towards my car
>I step on the gas and get the fuck out of there
>never return to that part of town again
>>
>>692848784
Some dude tried to stab me because he wanted my hat.
>>
>>692883278
In the morning, night, or afternoon? Are you alright?
>>
>be me
>post everything in greenest
>doesn't make it anymore relevant
>kill myself
>die
>>
Norris Hall, Virginia Tech. April 16th 2007. Cho going for high score and I was hiding in a classroom that he did not go into...my friend Matt did not make it...still feel like a bitch...joined military later but still scariest time of my life as a 19 year old kid in classroom
>>
>>692883491
>in the morning
>>
>>692883673
really?
>>
>>692883363
You were on acid and you believed that you saw that thing? It was probably just a white cat or rabbit or something
>>
>>692860984
Sure as fuck not going to call the new ghost busters. Fake ass ghost busters.
>>
>>692883991
Yep, finished school got a commission in the Army and have yet to see combat. Matt Laporte was the friend I referred to. He actually attacked Cho and ended his high score...he an heroed after he charged him...It wasn't released but Cho unloaded on his corpse...then shot himself...
>>
>>692848784
if the man got out, then who was phone?
>>
>>692884718
Jesus Christ, from others telling the media thats how I know he did that
>>
>>692882208
Superior b8
>>
>>692848784

>white people will be a minority in the USA in 20 years
>>
>>692860984
Men because I want the job done right the first time.
>>
>>692883356
Kek, I would have loved to see your parents face when you told them you saw a bum bust a nut
>>
>>692855223
Same thing happened to me
>be 19
>with gf
>start kissing
>my cell rings
>man's voice says
>"ny daughter likes it if you touch her this way"
>turn to gf
>"you're dad is telling me how to diddle you"
>she tells me her dad is kill
HOW WAS PHONE
>>
>>692885362
Yeah, I could not get in the Air Force because well there were about 19 of us trying to join after Matt died. I joined Army instead and have had a good career.
>>
>>692884718
I live in his neighbourhood
He's a chubby white kid right?
>>
>>692887214
don't know if you're baiting but I'm glad to hear that, sorry about Matt btw
>>
>>692860984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblzhmjZLI0
>>
>>692848784
I was camping once and I saw ghosts walking in the fields. They were at peace, but still, didn't sleep that night.
>>
>>692861143
>aliens
>>
>>692887382
He died almost 19 years ago man
>>
>>692848784
>TFW put D cell in anus
>TFW its stuck
>FUCK DO I GO TO THE DOCTOR!?
>Came out later when i relaxed.
>Crisis averted.
>>
>>692848784
He was already inside, OP
>>
>>692887886
Where do i buy ecstasy?
>>
>>692887632
Matt was a good dude. I live my life because I know others can't...I have had NCOs say I was a good officer but honestly all I try to do is the right thing. If I have one regret is that I am an alcholic now and that is from more then just the shooting. But yeah I joined because a 20 year old kid got killed...I don't know how stupid that makes me, but it is up there
>>
>>692853449
Get your prostate checked you stupid faggot.
>>
>>692888573
I don't think it's stupid. believe me I live my life by a sword just like everyone else. it makes someone stronger to admit that they do
>>
>>692860167
Your subconscious probably noticed the creepy yellow eyes before you did.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.