[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well anons, Isis have just claimed another terror attack, 83
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26
File: Problem Solver.jpg (72 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
Problem Solver.jpg
72 KB, 956x960
Well anons, Isis have just claimed another terror attack, 83 killed and 176 injured.
Prove that Islam is a religion of peace
>protip, you cant
pic not related
>>
>>692780273
>baghdad, Iraqi
You know they're 99% muslim right?
>>
>>692780566

ISIS is sunni though, the attack was aimed at shia muslims
learn the difference, faggot
>>
>>692780647
You missed the point though
>>
File: 8ae.gif (97 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
8ae.gif
97 KB, 600x337
>>692780647
>>
>claims to be religion of peace
>responsible for 90% of terrorist attacks in past year

Why tho
>>
>claims to be religion of peace
>sect A of peace kills sect B of peace for not following correct peace
>>
File: Muslim Killstreak.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Killstreak.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>692780566
>>
>>692781002
source?
>>
As long as the "muslims" in Iraq are goofing around in U.S. vehicles with U.S. weapons, we must suspect a faction in the U.S. military is responsible for every ISIS attack in the U.S. If it helps you, you can make believe that an ISIS spy cell has somehow infiltrated the U.S. military, even though you know that's not true; the U.S. military is cooperating with ISIS of their own volition, or at least the officers and above are.

Obviously the grunts just do wha' der dold da do.
>>
>>692781380

correction:
>very select and small sub group of sect A kills everyone who does not agree with their twisted ideology.

ISIS cherry picks parts of islam to justify their actions, the vast majority of muslims lead peaceful lives.
ISIS could justify their actions based on misinterpretations of any religion, it does not represent islam
>>
>>692780273
Prove that ISIS has anything to do with Islam.
Prove that ISIS isn't a direct result of USA's actions.

>protip: you can't
>>
Because the region is in complete upheaval because the west won't gtfo

The best way to win a war against a superior army is guerilla tactics
>>
File: charles_V_01.jpg (51 KB, 429x334) Image search: [Google]
charles_V_01.jpg
51 KB, 429x334
>>692781387
>>
>ISIS is an extremist group
Not all Muslims are terrorists
>one attack happens
Muslims are horrible people

>Lord's Resistance Army
>Ku Klux Klan
>National Liberation Front of Tripura
>Antibalaka
>Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Reaction Force
>The Orange Volunteers
>The Aryan Nations
>The Christian Identity Movement

>all christian extremists
Not all christians are terrorists/christianity teaches peace

In conclusion:
>all religions have extremists and terrorists
>>
>>692782403

>one attack happens

kek
>>
>>692782403
There are motherfucking Buddhist terrorists. I'm waiting for US to declare war on Tibet as part of their War on Terror.
>>
>>692782491
KKK is just as christian as ISIS is islamic.
>>
If we're going by killcount, then Islam is absolutely a religion of peace compared to Christianity.
>>
all muslims terrorists or not
islam religion created ISIS
yin fuckin yang
>>
>>692782491
Yes there have been many attacks, but if you look back you'd see that all it took was 9/11 and nobody trusted any muslims or arabs because of one shit group of people
>inb4 bush did 9/11
>>
>>692781387
One of them on the beach winked!
>>
>>692782686
USA's war on Iraq created ISIS. Literally. Saddam Insane's lieutenants and generals are ISIS. What, you thought they captured Hussein, hanged him and all his people went into retirement in Mongolia? Nah, man. Too much money to be gained from being a terrorist.
>>
>>692781855
ISIS is the result of the US being too stupid to steal the sandniggers oil. You're right
>>
>>692781855
thank you!
>>
>>692781581
The statistics are on wikipedia, Abdul.
>>
>>692780273
>>692781002
Religion of peace? That's only for muslims and people who pay protection tax. The rest of the world is free game
>>
>>692782575
My point exactly

You can't say everyone that follows the religion is as ignorant as the extremists

>US did create ISIS because we're assholes
>ISIS is not Islamic though

/thread
>>
>>692782575
Isis is islamic... it's the hippie muslims that say it's not but they follow quran and hadith. The prophet waged a lot of wars in his day
>>
>>692781731
All it takes is about 10 min reading through their holy texts to radicalize. There is no good in the entirety. They all know they're supposed to be jihading. The moderates just choose not to. Until they realize they're doing it wrong
>>
>>692783024
just send me the article then
>>
File: 16tfq6.jpg (414 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
16tfq6.jpg
414 KB, 1280x1920
>>692783139
I'm not even surprised by all the goat fucker supporters on here recently.
>>
>>692782857
Money gained by being terrorist? Those people fight for their beliefs not for money. What good would money do you if you have to blow yourself up?
>>
>>692783281
Mhmm. Guilt by association. That's smart thinkin' right there.

Also, ISIS is human. Shit, you better kill yourself anon, you're ISIS. You god damned warlike peace of shit human. What a terrorist, wow.
>>
>>692783257
Its not like Muslims has been doing shit like this for 1400 years or something.. No, it all started when big bad USA came along.

But as long as they blow themselves up in the middle east, i don't care. Just stay out of the west.
>>
Every single religion did some kind of awful shit at least once during their existence.
ISIS is bad, the vast majority of muslims don't give a shit about ISIS and their combat.

There will always be extremists.
Most of hate speeches against muslims comes from the US where fucking Donald Trump is running for president, it's easier to see other people's faults but god, just look at yourselves. ISIS wouldn't even be a threat in the US if you shitbags didn't invade half of their countries for gas and giggles.

In my opinion ISIS is as bad as the retarded religious you have in the US, you literally have TV channels dedicated to extremists christians aha

I'm all against ISIS but muslims are just as good as christians or any other bullshit cult, no less no more.
Just don't be the "If they don't agree with me they're stupid" kind of people, that's more dangerous than any bomb.
>>
>>692783441
Dont be mad and juvenile. Im just clearing a misunderstanding. Every nation can wage war, that's how we humans are. You thought USA or europe was conquered by rhetoric? Or is it only okey when the west does it?
>>
>>692783294
I mean, the second chapter in the Judeo-Christian has Moses leading his people into a camp of randos, and begin slaughtering the fuck out of them, because they had a statue of a goat or some shit. So, Christians are supposed to kill everyone who has an idol in their home. That's like everyone in the world, including Christians, because everyone has that fucking statue of Jesus. That's an idol. Can't have that, penalty is death.

Where's your logic now, bud?
>>
>>692781731
>>692781855
>>692781884
>>692782403
>>692782511
>>692782643
>>692783544
My point wasnt
>prove that islam is not as bad as the next religion
my point is that islam is not a religion of peace, because no religion is truly a religion of peace.
>christians are worse, its only a small minority of islamists that are extremist
great arguments, but that doesnt argue the point im making
>>
>>692783544
But while other religions have had reformations, Islam is still stuck in the middle ages.
>"Oh, Christians did some bad stuff back in the day"

That doesn't matter now, Christians aren't the ones massacring civilians on a daily basis.

Fucking hell, when did /b/ get overrun by you SJW types? Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>692783786
That's Old Testament. Anyone following that isn't following Christianity. You follow what Jesus specifically said. And Jesus never said slaughter the infidels wherever you find them.
>>
File: 1462598996670.gif (2 MB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
1462598996670.gif
2 MB, 320x314
هل حان الوقت لمهاجمة ؟
>>
>>692783892
I said nothing about christianity, you SJW goat fuckers brought up christianity because all you can say for yourselves is that christianity is worse. Tell me where christians blow themselves up in order to chill with Jesus
>>
>>692783987
To elaborate, the Old Testament is the history. Not instructions. With Christ came the New Testament. And true Christians follow what Christ said. Not what others did before he came. That's the Jews your thinking about
>>
>>692780647
its the other way around, ISIS is shia
>>
>>692783909
You completely missed the point bro.
I'm not saying it's not a problem because other did the same.

I'm just saying that the vast majority of muslims have nothing to do with ISIS, like the vast majority of christians have nothing to do with the crusades.

ISIS is a problem, islam by itself is not (Well, it's becoming a problem because we're governed by cucks, but in itself it's not more or less violent than christianize).
>>
isis was created by the us government.
>>
>>692780273
I am white blue eyed dude, so not a fucking sandnigger. But you know that christianity has caused way more dead people then Islam ever will. Crusades, witch hunting, spanish inquisition etc. Stop being a stupid brain dead populism promoting cunt and kill yourself.
>>
>>692780273
Nobody wants to prove islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>692783909
>Wisconsin Sikh Temple Massacre, August 5, 2012

It may not be daily, but Christian terrorism still goes on today
>>
>>692780273
If you're a human being you are capable of terrible things, whatever your faith.
>>
>>692781387
but did he get the lodestar?
>>
>>692784329
>Military organisation for cleansing shia is shia themselves

You are retarded
>>
>>692783466
You think any of the higher ups that do the weapons, drugs, slaves, more drugs deals and take real money do any field work?

... I don't know what to say. Did POTUS fight in Iraq? Of course he didn't. He claimed money from oil, he had Marines to do the dirty work.

Think, man.
>>
>>692784433
Yes, heres another apples to oranges argument
>christianity has caused way more dead people than islam ever will
youre not arguing my point, stating that christianity is worse doesnt prove islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>692784433
>>692784763
Most followers of islam believe gays should be stoned to death, but theyre peaceful cos christians killed people
>white blue eyed dude
no, youre an infidel, so when Isis puts youre head on a stake dont expect anyone to care
>>
>>692784763
Yeah it does. Christians are some of the most peaceful people. Now. It turns out religion had nothin' to do with it. Religions are just memes, dude. Memes don't make people into killers.

Killers are killers because that's who they are. What memes or religions they choose to associate themselves with after the fact are arbitrary. You're as bad as those moms who think video games cause shootings. And you wonder why nobody takes your warning of Islam invading the world seriously.

Just because you consider yourself rightwing doesn't mean you're not a SJW.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
>>692784433
>Crusades

The crusades were a response to the Islamic invasion of Europe, you goat fucker! A bunch of filthy Arabs started to invade southern Europe, so the Pope rallied all of Europe together and stomped their shit.

The same thing is happening today, only the Pope embraces, and Europeans do to.
>>
File: 1467137282289.jpg (1 MB, 1137x1649) Image search: [Google]
1467137282289.jpg
1 MB, 1137x1649
>>692785271
>>
>>692785271
Mhmm. You're a real crusader there, anon. Saving the world, woo. Go get 'em buddy. Protecting us from the big bad guys, and nobody even believes you. Must be hard.
>>
>Islam = Religion
>KEK
>>
>>692785122
Again, i never stated Islam is taking over the world, youre taking words out of my mouth
The basis of your argument is that religion doesnt make people want to kill, but youre fucking wrong. Look at every war. 99% are due to religion.
>>
File: 1465059321559.gif (998 KB, 245x132) Image search: [Google]
1465059321559.gif
998 KB, 245x132
>>692780273
>Spanishfag
>Live in Southern Spain
>scared as fuck that these goddamn sandniggers attack here
>>
>>692781855
If by result of USA's actions is because the US vacated Iraq, then yes, this is correct. ISIS wants control of Syria and Iraq to create their own Islamic state. So they mostly target Shiite muslims to accomplish this goal. US is an ally of the Shiites. And they want the US to stop aiding the Shiites. So yeah, they're gonna use terrorist tactics to combat American forces.
>>
>>692785511
>Europeans have always fought with one another

What's your point? Muslims started attacking Europe. Europe united and pushed them back, and then some. Somehow Europe is the aggressor here?
>>
File: 1464372618220.jpg (34 KB, 374x292) Image search: [Google]
1464372618220.jpg
34 KB, 374x292
>>692785122
>>692785122
>Christians are some of the most peaceful people.
Am I posting in a troll thread..I almost responded but damn am I getting punkd?
>>
>>692785556
Just like Batman, Mohamed. Just like Batman.
>>
>>692785122
>Ku Klux Klan
>>
>>692785734
Religion justifies killing. Not everyone needs justification, some feel empowered by it, it's when the two occur in the same individual that we get such flagrançe.
>>
>>692785734
His point is that murderers are murderers. They're only using religion to justify their actions. The religion itself isn't what's motivating them to murder. The need to murder is what's motivating them to murder.

Think of it like a teacher that molests kids.
He wasn't a pedo before he became a teacher and being around the kids turned him into a pedo.
He was a pedo before and put himself around the kids to engage in pedo ways.
>>
>>692785122
Are we in leddit land, check your privilege fagkin
>>
>>692786740
Thats a horrible analogy, because statistics prove that there are more terror attacks performed by islamic extremists. If extremists were truly murderers before they read the Quran then why arent there equal amounts of Christian extremists
>>
>>692787012
The same reason the murder rate is higher in Chicago. If you're around it, and grow up seeing it, you become desensitized to it.
>>
>>692780273
If Isis represents all Muslims then the KKK and the westboro baptist church represent all Christians. This is fine with me because all organized religions are religions of hate.
>>
>>692787243
And you just proved my point
Islamic extremists grow up in a place where it is common to see these acts and become radical. If islam were a religion of peace, this cycle would never occur because there would be no extremists for people to take after. However, youre also not right completely. All it takes to realise that Islam is indeed not a religion of peace is a simple trip to http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
>>692787752
There is no religion of peace.
>>
>>692787655
I agree, all organized religions are religions of hate, but some are moreso than others
>>
>>692787752
A huge majority of blacks in Chicago are Christian.
If Christianity were a religion of peace, this cycle would never occur.
Religion plays no part in this other than justification for their murderous ways.
>>
>>692787959
Theres a difference between a religion of peace and a religion of hatred, perhaps i shouldve made that clearer
>>
>>692788289
Christianity and Islam are both religions of hatred. There is no difference.
>>
File: 1447585864279.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1447585864279.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>692784381
>islam by itself is not (Well, it's becoming a problem because we're governed by cucks, but in itself it's not more or less violent than christianize).

Bullshit. This meme needs to end. Islam is a fundamentally backwards, savage, subhuman ideology that holds beliefs that are counter to the core beliefs of the West.

There is no "moderate" Muslim, because the "moderate" Muslim still believes in things like Sharia Law, no women's rights, death for adultery, death for leaving Islam, etc...

The secular "westernized" Muslims that you find in some parts of America aren't real Muslims. They are an anomaly, a tiny minority. They do not follow the koran and would be killed if they lived in a Muslim caliphate. The vast, vast majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims have subhuman beliefs.

Read this study if you want to learn the truth about Muslims:

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

(PEW is a non-political, non-partisan organization that is widely respected in academic circles. It's not some right-wing think tank)
>>
>>692788172
Im not disagreeing with you about Christianity, I'm stating that youre wrong on the fact that religion doesnt breed murders, murders murder and use religion as an excuse. In the case of the islamic state, *moderate* muslims read the Quran and decide that they themselves will join the fight against the West
>>
>>692788442
again mate, stop bringing up christianity as a scape goat.
>X and Islam are both a religion of hatred
I dont give a flying fuck about X, im arguing that Islam is a religion of hatred
>>
>>692788823
anon, muslimfag here, i am not fighting against the West. dont label all of us as potential terrorists man. i actually want peaceful coexistence amongst everyone.
>>
God bless america
Allahu akbar
Same shit.
>>
>>692789192
>I am not fighting against the West
>I
Not you mate, but others. Be whatever religion you choose.
>>
>>692788823
You realize that most radical muslims can't even read yeah?
And literacy in Afghanistan as a whole is barely existent.
They recruit radicals into their fold and then tell them what the Quran says. They're already crazy fucks to begin with. And then the recruiters recite their version of the Quran as justification for their murderous behavior.
>>
>>692789461
Again, apples to oranges
You dont see people going to Syria and strapping themselves with bombs screaming God Bless America then blowing themselves up, killing hundreds of people
>>
>>692789965
Muslims can't afford Tomahawk missiles lol
>>
>>692790215
ISIS can.

Also on a side note, Christianity isn't a religion of either. Crusades, Inquisition, rich white Americans going to Africa and influencing governments to make being gay punishable by death, George Bush, and the list goes on.

Even Buddhists get violent with each other in Southeast Asia.

There is no religion of peace. Gandhi was shot by a Hindu.

Prove me wrong. Amateur and protip. You can't
>>
>>692789777
trips get.
thank you anon.

here's the thing it's because everytime some place some where blows up i have to answer to my friends, anons on 4chan that my religion does not breed violence. :(
>>
>>692790528
anon, i dont think religion in itself is violent. unless of course if you believe and pray to kratos the god of war. it is the fact that people refuse to accept differences and exaggerate any dubious incentive to silence different perspectives.
>>
>>692780647
they still believe in a profit who fucked a slave then made an excuse for it, then muslims could fuck slaves
>>
>>692790726
No religion itself isn't violent, but examples of religious extremists are present in almost all religions. Scapegoating is ignorance plain and simple.
>>
>>692784329
bait bait bait
>>
>>692790746
Prophet*

Learn how to spell before you go arguing about things that you aren't educated about.
>>
File: 1467336961301.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1467336961301.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>692790746
Right because Christians never fucked slaves.
>>
>>692791055
You're missing the point. Muhammad was literally a pedophile. Muslims worship a pedophile prophet. There is no getting around that. It's a fact.

That's why child sexual abuse, child brides, incest, inbreeding are so common among Muslims: their prophet is literally a fucking sexual deviant sicko.

Jesus, conversely, did not suffer from the same "sexual emergencies."
>>
>>692791055
How thick does it get
Stop saying
>but christians did it
to justify the actions of Islamists
>>
>>692780647
Sunni and shia.. All the same shit. Fucking sandniggers.
>>
>>692791273
I'm not defending the founder of any religion, but pretending that the followers of one are somehow more pious than the other is a farce.

It's all a smokescreen anyway . Catholic priests fuck little boys, Muslim men fuck little girls, Jews displaced millions, Hindus after gang rape, Shintos also like to fuck children, the list goes on.

Saying that one is worse than the other is like herding cats. It's all garbage.
>>
>>692791286
Stop saying
>Islamists did it
to justify the actions of Christians

How thick does it get?
>>
>>692782575
Since when has the KKK ever been a terror group?
>>
>>692790528
buddhists dont really get violent wich each other in the name of buddhism though. in south east asia you have buddhists fighting muslims.
>>
>>692791678
Never did i justify the actions of christians you fucking idiot, I literally said previously that no religion is a religion of peace
>>
File: 1467057017052.jpg (203 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467057017052.jpg
203 KB, 800x600
>>692780273
They lied.It's not ISIS related.
>>
>>692791581
Well now you're getting into moral relavistim, which is a cop out.

Look at societies built around Christianity. Look at societies built around Islam. Which are more successful? In which societies are people more free? More prosperous? More educated? More enlightened? More cultured? More violent? More oppressive? More intolerant? More inbred? More illiterate?

If you answer these questions honestly, you will see that Islam is the inferior faith, for it produces the interior society.
>>
>>692791906
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the bombing in a statement posted online, saying they had deliberately targeted Shiite Muslims
>>
File: kkk-fried chicken.png (194 KB, 473x525) Image search: [Google]
kkk-fried chicken.png
194 KB, 473x525
>>692782575
KKK? You've got to be kidding me. In the past 30 years, more blacks have died in arguments over fried chicken than have been killed by the KKK.

The KKK is just a boogey man that jews, progressives, and blacks say is like this huge and powerful force. It's not real.
>>
File: 180px-Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg (9 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg
9 KB, 180x180
>>692791581
If a religion is tainted by the sins of the followers does it contanimate the relligion itself?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>692785122
>>
File: 1467006637492.gif (299 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1467006637492.gif
299 KB, 320x240
>>692792166
>I claimed to be the queen of UK
>must be true
Good luck in life pal.
>>
File: Omar.jpg (32 KB, 680x206) Image search: [Google]
Omar.jpg
32 KB, 680x206
>>692791906
>>692792438
Where does it say that these attacks weren't Isis related
>>
>>692792036
These people would still protect Islam even if their mothers and sisters were raped by Muslims right besides them, while screaming allah snackbar.
>>
This doesn't show up in the Swedish news because they don't want us to start hating muslims so they cover shit up like this and censor it. It's also because we accept so many immigrants and the government wants us to go blind.
>>
>>692782643
Not true whatsoever go back a few thousand years. Also the crusades more Christians were killed than moors by the end. History professor in this bitch double doctor as well /bitches. You would not last in my class son.
>>
>>692792744
Protip:try reading between the lines.
>>
>>692791812
Since founding
>>
>>692793154
>read between the lines
nice proof
>>
>>692782124
Notice which one is more recent and relevant today.
>>
>>692792036
To be fair, Islam has had some successful societies. They just seem to clench back to fundamentalism and fuxk everything up.
>>
File: 1465408647233.jpg (164 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
1465408647233.jpg
164 KB, 1600x912
>>692793436
You will see soon I was right.
>>
File: 1462308562754.jpg (51 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1462308562754.jpg
51 KB, 400x376
>>692781387
Editing skills are always on point, you can't deny them that.

They should come on here and let us roll for how they die.
>>
>>692793841
Are you perhaps an islamic yourself?
>>
>>692780273
Ask an actual muslim anything :^) !
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (136 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
136 KB, 1024x682
>>692793950
sure
>>
>>692780273
are you really thsi retarded or is this pathetic bait?
>>
>>692794074
then when you die and there is no afterlife, you will soon see that I was right. All of the *infidel* deaths were in vain and Islam is indeed, not a religion of peace
>>
>>692794035
Do you believe homosexuality should be punished
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 292x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 292x794
>>
File: 1465884657650.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465884657650.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
Natsoc will prevail....if given the chance we will rise this country from the ashes of lies and falsehood and rebirth our nation into what it deserves
>>
File: 1465896757300.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1465896757300.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>692794395
>>
>>692794458
Assuming you are a muslim homosexual that chose muslim rulings, yes, otherwise no.
>>
>>692794469
The thing I love about this image/study is that it really exposes the hypocrisy and rhetorical inconsistency of progressives in the West.

They want to pretend like they are champions for the rights of all the "oppressed folks" around the world. Yet, in taking such a position, they are simultaneous supporting gays, women, and muslims.

What this image/study shows is that muslims are the biggest oppressors of gays and women in the entire world. Yet you'll never hear a progressive say this. It's insanity.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x467
The religion of peace, 11 countries where state sanctioned murder of homosexuals is ok.
>>
Are there actually people sitting here defending Islam?

Let me end this entire discussion right here.

Look up "The seige of Banu Qurayza."

In summary, Muhammed and his army of muslims seige a jewish city, capture it them murder all the inhabitants, take slaves and happily rape the women. Allah was completely cool with all this and even encouraged Muhammed to kill the younger children in the city.

That's the person muslims follow.

Show me ONE other religion that has an icon like Muhammed?
>>
>>692780273
It was in shit country. No one cares.
>>
>>692780729

Yeah, but what you expect from ignorant bigoted cunts ...
>>
>>692795553
Actual muslim here, mohammad didnt seize banu qurayza just because, they broke a "deal" that could have ended with all muslims dying, so id say that killing them is justified.
>>
>>692780273
there will be another one tomorrow
>>
>>692795858

But if I have this correct, didn't Muhammed come INTO the land of the jews with the mind to convert them to muslims? That's asking for trouble on it's own. And don't sit there and tell me that he would have happily let the Jews live in peace when his plan was to convert the whole world to Islam.

I'm not sucking Christianity's dick here but when you compare the two afterlifes, you'll start to see which one truly seemed more man made.

We have a religion that promises eternal hard ons, endless sex, women with pear shaped breasts to fuck all day long and whatever your heart desires while Christianity only promises an entirety of happiness and contentment with the holy trinity.

I can see which one of those is more appealing to people.
>>
>>692796521
No, he came to medina running away from the abuse he had in mecca, and he said that everyone was free to practice their own religion.

see : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina
>>
What???The religion started by a warmongering pedophile polygamist isn't peaceful? Well color me shocked.
>>
>>692796951
As long as they paid a tax, don't leave out the important stuff.
>>
Religion poisons everything- Christopher hitchens. Its the most detrimental fairy tale that humanity has created.
>>
>>692796951
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina

You make it sound like it was that simple. They clearly had a form seperation placed to make things difficult for the other religions.

I'm interested though, since Islam is as wonderful as you make it sound, what's the explanation for the apostasy? Or let me guess, you guys just leave it out and act like it doesn't exist?
>>
>>692797225
Nope, this was before that, and the reason that exists is because muslims have to pay a specific tax, (zakat) which non muslims dont have to pay, this is the way of collecting that, plus, women didnt have to pay this tax, anyone in the army didnt.. etc.
>>
>>692797373
Muslims and christians lived normally in the same state, jews on the other hand chose not to.

>I'm interested though, since Islam is as wonderful as you make it sound.

Never said islam is wonderful, but regardless, we were taught that a muslim that stops being muslim + commits treason is the kind of apostate thats to be killed. not anyone leaving the religion.
>>
I learned all I need to know about the "Religion of peace" when I was stationed in one of those 3rd world shitholes and saw a man parading his daughters lopped off head around town because she didn't want to marry some old fucker.

After that I took great pleasure in becoming a matchmaker for faggots looking for their 72 virgins.
>>
>>692797572
Honestly though, I can see why you all buy into the whole Islam ideology.

Muhammed had his wives wash the cum off his clothes when he went to pray. As much as we may not like him, the guy knew how to party.
Too bad all the other religious figures were too busy actually doing peaceful things to further their religion.

While Jesus goes on to sacrifice himself, Muhammed gets his nine year old to have a bath with him.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx
>>
>>692780273
No OP you misunderstood, Its the religion of PIECES not peace
>>
>>692797873
I really dont have enough knowledge to challenge that, so k.

>>692797958
Original joke mate :^)
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.