[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your deepest darkest secrets /b/ Continuation of 404d thread,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (37 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
we-all-have-secrets.jpg
37 KB, 851x315
Post your deepest darkest secrets /b/
Continuation of 404d thread, same image
>>
i'd want to watch my gf get fucked by someone else without her knowing. basicly watch her cheat
>>
Voyeuristic cuckold?
Interesting
>>
>>692513672
I don't have any friends. I met dozens of people but in the end they all don't want to spend much time with me. I always lie towards my parents that I have something to do on the weekends so they aren't worried about me.
>>
Keep trying, you'll find good ones eventually
>>
>>692514140
I don't have any friends either, just my girlfriend. and another friend I talk to like once a month.
>>
>>692514140
Friendless dude checking in. Thought I made a friend this year but she's stopped ansering my messages. Fml.
>>
>>692514352
Yeah, I also have this one who I know since school. We skype like once a month or so but we only meet once a year because he lives three hours away and we aren't that close friends.
Maybe it's just me. There were always people who I hung out with but after a few months literally everyone stopped to meet/talk with me that often.
>>
>>692514140
better to have 2-3 good ones than 20 who ditch you when you need them. don't worry about it too much anon. maybe fins some online. inb4 pathetic, some of my most reliable friends were the ones i met online
>>
I recently just threw away my stolen panties collection. For years, everytime I stayed round a female friends house I would steal a pair or two. Had about 20 pairs in total.
>>
I havent had sex in nearly 4 years.
>>
>>692514669
Yeah, but the moments where it might become some closer friendship it always stopped. Just like with my girlfriends after a few weeks/months it always ended.
>>
File: 1466799615807.jpg (34 KB, 582x463) Image search: [Google]
1466799615807.jpg
34 KB, 582x463
>>692515032
Why didn't you pay a hooker?
>>
>>692515125
I'm not even sure where I would start with something like that.
>>
>>692514634
The same thing happened to me although I think it's because they don't like me anymore because I'm alt right and they are really liberal plus we have nothing in common besides the fact we went to the same school and used to smoke together.
>>
>>692515032
6 years here
>>
I've recently realized that I'm not gay and I'm just a degenerate.
>>
i see the dark gods in a dream and they said I should look for the door
>>
>>692513672
seeing it 404'd so fast after i guess i can go again.

long story short, my boyfriend never wanted to try anal with me even after i begged for a year, i vented to a friend and said how he never wanted to try it and didn't see the apeal. he joked he'd try it with me, and that's how it started.
he's fucked me about 6 times the past month. it feels great, though it's a little annoying how badly he wants it. he even fucked my ass in public once. he kept insisting
>>
31 and still a virgin
>>
>>692515537
How are the magic powers?
>>
>>692515510
Kek I remember you from the last thread. Still probs gonna jerk to this later. A pic would help.
>>
>>692515510
tits or gtfo, I'm sick of you. You are a whore still. Why do you keep telling people your story about being a cheating whore. No one has sympathy.
>>
File: 214683756932.png (377 KB, 293x552) Image search: [Google]
214683756932.png
377 KB, 293x552
I jerk off to pics of my ex before I Fuck my gf. I post my ex's pics on /b/ for validation and to read what anon has to say about her
>>
Hate it when they 404
Esp. when it's a good thread
>>
>>692515459
What? Explain.
>>
>>692515450
>Gay
>Degenerate
Pick both
>>
>>692515769
the same reason everyone else is posting. it's a thread about secrets and i don't have anything to do right now.
>>
>>692513672
I'm the fag who got "molested" by older college girls when I was younger if anyone wanted to ask me shit. Thread died before I could copy my greentext, so my apologies.
>>
>>692514669
honestly, I usually go on anime comment sections just to have small interactions and /b/ too sometimes
>>
I've lied about my past to everyone I have ever met.

I've created more personas than video games I've played...
>>
>>692513672
I am in line to inherit about 150 million dollars from my uncle. The secret is that he molested me as a kid.
>>
>>692516142
He wants to watch her suck another guys cock
>>
>>692515812
they told me that if I don't find the door, they gonna kill me
>>
>>692516044
I wish I could know which college but I understand how it is. What is a "cheating/drug" ring though?
>>
>>692515845
I'm just into some heavy shit but I can't dick into boipussy.
>>
>>692516273
Vanessa maldonado
>>
>>692516279
Ok. How long has this been going on? Do you only see them in dreams? Are you diagnosed with anything?
>>
>>692516154
You should just tell the truth even if it's boring. It's always better to be yourself. That sounded gay but it's the truth
>>
>>692515812
i don't wanna die, bro
>>
>>692513672
I sell used kids underwear to (presumably) pedos because it pays well. I'm not into them so I feel a bit bad about enabling pedos, but I figured they'd do it anyways.
>>
Secretly: I'm bit naive.
>>
>>692515510
Lets see an ass pic so we can laugh at what your bf is missing.
>>
>>692513672
I post on /b/.
>>
I have amazing girlfriend we have been together for 5 years. But i fell in love with my boss (yes she is a woman) and she is 8 years older then me... it have lasted now for 6 month straight and i dont know how to handle it, i would never cheat on my GF and my boss does not know about my feelings. My sex life is dying i dont feel same attraction to my GF anymore. So im pretty goddaim lost right now
>>
>>692516603
where did u get the underwear
>>
I'm a straight male and I think spread vaginas look gross as fuck.
>>
>>692515510
so you begged him and he didn't want anal ? what an idiot. you could offer that to any random guy and you'd be bent over by the end of the hour.
>>
>>692516464
my life was the most normal thing in the world, but one night i have a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>692516605
>Secretly: I'm bit naive.

"Secretly, I'm a little bit naive."

My autism is acting up at your small misquote.
>>
>be me

>hot summers day

>decide to take a walk down country roads

>very self concious, but brave walking alone with shirt off

>see woman in distress

>shes trying to get her baby to breath

>help woman and resucitate baby

>fake russian accent incase woman is a crazy psycho who will sue me for saving her childs life

>few years later

>see woman on news asking who mysterious stranger was who saved her childs life and wants to thank him

>remain quiet because of man boobs
>>
>>692516779
Well, either way you have to be honest with your girlfriend eventually. A relationship with lies will never end well anyways. If you cheated on your girlfriend you must not love her anymore or at least not as much.
>>
>>692516826
Damn right. Guys normally have to do the begging. Stupid bastard.
>>
It's quite normal for me to lay in the bed with my GF (like before sleep) thinking about someone else. There's a friend in common of both of us that I liked even before started talking to my GF.
>>
>>692516318

https://colleges.niche.com/rankings/best-college-athletics/
It is in the top 30 on this list, hopefully that appeased you. And they were peddling drugs and giving out test answers to students. Also had an alcohol issue, which is part of why they eventually got shut down.
>>
>>692516044

Well... what happened?
>>
>>692516826
>>692517063
that's what i thought, the people i told all said the same thing. maybe there's something wrong with him. after i said yes to my friend. it took less than 15 minutes for it to happen, he was so excited
>>
>>692517046
I havent cheatet and would never do. But to be honest is more difficult then it sounds. We have 4 years old kid together. And i just wait for all this crap to end. Maybe some say i will get tired of "new love" it not worth it to ruin my pretty good relationship...
>>
>>692516807
I work as a janitor for the local gym and kids (mostly boys) leave them behind in lockers.
>>
When I was sixteen, I raped my next door neighbor kid. She was a lot younger than me, ten or eleven probably. Cude kid. Skinny as anything, long brown hair, always bouncing around. When we were both younger, we'd play ghost in the graveyard, capture the flag, and hide and seek with the other neighborhood kids. In our version of the games, if you got put in jail, you got tied up with some old clothesline and "tortured" (tickled, lol)--we had enough people that it worked out, plus it was fun tying people up. At least that was the part me and my sister liked. But I found out that Jessi (the neighbor girl) liked being tied up. Whatever, it was a game, she was a kid, and no one thought much of it.

Fast forward five years. I'm in high school, my sister is in eight grade, and our neighbor Jessi is in fifth grade. Sis and Jess went to the same school. Jess came home with sis (her name is Elizabeth, but I don't want this to get confusing) one day after school. Sis had promised her she'd let her go swimming in our pool. I guess they went swimming, because later I found Jessi, soaking wet in her swimsuit, in myh room. "Sorry!" she said. "Lizzie said your goggles were in here, and the water was hurting my eyes."
>>
>>692515386
Sucks, doesnt it? And I'm 100% sure if I did find a girl I'd be too nervous and ruin it.
>>
>>692516865
i see this strange forest whit these strange yellow trees and the sky was like a fucking river of blood. i walk for one hour and the i hear the sound of the a huge thing
approaching to me.
>>
>>692517460
Oh you meant the falling in love has lasted. I thought you meant you cheated on her with your boss. Sorry mang. Yeah, stay together for your kid and hopefully your feelings will change. Maybe you are just feeling this way because of your kid or something, just keep trying to stay together with your girl.
>>
>>692515744
Not good :-(>>692515744
>>
I actually paid for a Brazzers account
>>
>>692517681
continue, greenxt?
>>
>>692517333
Babysitter seduced me when I was eight and I ended up playing with older girls in college. They recorded it and used the tapes as blackmail against the girls so they wouldn't abandon the sorority. Pretty much did everything but it wasn't really hardcore shit. Ended when the sorority got banned from the school.
>>
File: money.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
I did a hit and run, Don't recommend doing it. The first few days were the fucking worst thing about it. Always looking over your shoulder and shit. But never got caught soooooo yay!
>>
>>692513672
Molested my 4yo sister. Just rubbing. Lower end nonsense. But the fallout cost me mu wife, access to my children and a $800k house.
>>
>>692517778
THEN, I SEEN THESE THINGS, THE FUCKING GODS, THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO SEARCH THE STUPID DOOR. i really hate my fucking live, but i don´t wanna die, and these things already kill my sister.
>>
My girlfriend told me how she fucked 8 other guys before me and blew another 4. Plus countless make out sessions. It fucked me up and I don't think I love her anymore, even though I tell her I do.
>>
>>692513672
Has someone saved the story about having sex with a 13 year old? I'd like to continue but first I want to make sure if anybody knows how it started.
>>
>>692518728
What? Stop being such a bitch. You expect ever girl to be some kissless angel?
>>
I have sex with my sister every few weeks. Could post greentext if it's wanted enough.
>>
I have a great power inside of me that the world needs, but I keep it secret and don't use it because I'm selfish and I really don't know what I've become, but I know it isn't me.
>>
>>692517378
did you ever let your boyfriend fuck you in public vaginally then ? or have you become an anal slut ?
>>
>>692513672
My older brother bullied me when I was younger so I pissed on him at night. Did it for a week until my parents forced him to wear diapers for his bedwetting, kek.
>>
>>692518728
Stop being a faggot. Almost every woman will have fucked other guys before you meet them.
>>
I was a sophomore in high school and there was this new senior who look really ghastly, dressed in black, was quiet, drove a ricer Ford Focus, he was ripe making fun of material. Some of my upperclassmen friends (a mix of juniors and seniors) thought of him as school shooter, making a joke out of it. I perpetuated to some other friends, until the principal caught word of it. He said someone tol dhim I had said he was a school shooter. He asked me a lot of questions about this kid, and I said that I didn't make it up, I had just heard it from upperclassmen, then lied saying I didn't know their names. I ain't no narc. Anyway, two days later I got called down again, both principals, the superintendent, and some cops were there. The joke had made its way up there. The next day, which was the day the seniors got out early, the school was on lockdown the whole day, and they intercepted him coming back from dual enrolling during 1st lunch, which we all had (that were in on the joke). He never said he was a school shooter in the first place, and all of us got off scot-free.
>>
I'm straight
>>
>>692518921
Jesus.... Dude. Get help.
>>
>>692518858
Of course. Lets hear it anon.
>>
Dammmn dude
Ummm... sounds like she's a little bit of a hoe?
Esp. if she's bragging about that...to you of all people. Not a great sign. Yeah, she shouldn't lie or hide her.... sexual past, but good Gatos. Give it a couple of weeks maybe, see how it goes and how you feel about it and good luck
>>
>>692518921
Schizophrenia
>>
>>692518921
You have autism congrats
>>
>>692517378
Still, there's no reason to go cheating on him. You're a slut, admit it and deal with it.
>>
File: Potassium.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Potassium.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
OP is a faggot
>>
>be a asian little girl like me
>like a guy in my class
>poke his belly as "teasing"
>rub your body on his
>walk away like it's nothing
>fantasise the rest you'd want to do to him at home
>>
>>692518858
why every few weeks? greentxt
>>
>>692513672
> Peed in a half full water bottle once and forgot about it
> Girlfriend ended up drinking it next day and didn't even realize it
>>
I hate myself and want to stop living my shitty life, but I don't want to die. Mainly because there's something else out there for me, but I'm just to lazy and impulsive to pursue it. And I don't want to leave behind a grieving family, they have it tough enough as it is.
>>
>>692519132
Haha good friend
>>
>>692516814
Same here much prefer the lips pushed together
>>
>>692518858
Post green
>>
>>692519420
thanks mang, glad theirs still some real men out there, not cucks who want to suck up to the whore
>>
>>692513672
I already told you most of the story how I had sex with a 13 year old. Unfortunately I didn't safe the beginning of the story. Anybody interested in how it ended? Maybe even safed the beginning?
>>
>>692518858
give us the greens
>>
>>692519048
no, but he never initiated in public either. he was also pretty insistent, he took control and i kinda liked that.
>>
>>692519961
i need to see all of it
>>
I want to get a BJ or HJ from my girlfriend's hot recently married sister.
>>
>>692519766
I found my boyfriends bottles and bottles of pee. I'm talking at least 30 bottles at the least. I dumped them all out for him. There was mold in some. Tbh, cleaning is fun for me, It was no big deal. I was gunna post it on 4chan but I got so caught up in the cleaning. He was happy to have them thrown away since his parents would kill him if they saw.
>>
>>692520144
It was already two greentexts long. This is why I hope someone safed it.
>>
>>692520100
Show us your ass damn it.
>>
>>692513672
I've been cultivating a "nice guy who works at the hardware store reputation for many years, but after work I have a 300+ plant operation and have 5 dealers under my employment. I live a double life and work hard to make sure they never cross.
>>
File: 1467246721531.jpg (50 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1467246721531.jpg
50 KB, 599x563
>>692513672
tried typing this 3 times, just gonna greentext it cuz fuck feels.
>be 17
>am homo but don't want to admit it
>try to pretend to be straight
>even get a girlfriend, but too faggot to do anything except kiss occasionally
>2 of my best friends figure it out
>also happen to be bi
>keep hitting on me and i keep turning them down
>start getting aggressive about it so i start being more loud when i turn them down
>they start scheming
>one invites me over cuz we smoke pot together and shit
>wait till im high and stronger friend comes into room and pulls shirt over my head
>holds the shirt so i can't see and can't move my arms
>start kicking and shit but other friend grabs my legs and pulls my pants down
>first guy ties my hands together with my shirt, other guy ties the pants legs between my feet
>start raping me
>drag me to their car
>throw me in the trunk
>I manage to get the shirt off with a hatchet they left back there and notice they also tied it with bungie chord
>untie my pants and put them on while they are driving down the street
>manage to find the security release inside the trunk and pop the hatch up
>emerge from trunk holding hatchet and shirtless
>start fucking up their car cuz they are trapped at a red light
>they book it at the green
>guy behind them saw me and asks if I need the cops
>I run off because I don't want the hassle of explaining what happened to police
>never tell anyone until now

men can be raped too.
>>
Have made creep and spycam pics before. Also I like to jerk off to my girlfriend when she sleeps. I don't know why, the sex is good
>>
>>692520335
eh maybe later, bf is close right now
>>
>>692517160
Are you me
>>
>>692514140
i always feel kind of sad for people like this.
then i think of people like that that i knew in rl and i remember that they were gigantic assholes and not very likeable.
>>
>>692520749
Right though?
>>
File: j5Bb8GX.jpg (24 KB, 411x584) Image search: [Google]
j5Bb8GX.jpg
24 KB, 411x584
Hey again, ImmolationBro reporting.
For the person who asked in the last thread, just in case you missed it.

>>692511386
Yup. Don't care. Here's what i have so far:

Find a quiet place outside where i wont be disturbed/can't be reached easily.
Set up a camera to record a final 'Fuck you' to the world. Have a program ready to upload the raw video online shortly after the deed is done.
Load up on a metric-fuckton of my favorite drugs.
Douse myself in some accelerant of some kind.
Put on some music.
Lay back and look at the stars.

At this point either i'll light myself or the drugs will be too much, so i'll have some little timer contraption set up to easily ignite me.

This will be my last and only work of art.
>>
File: 1467308849386.jpg (66 KB, 610x596) Image search: [Google]
1467308849386.jpg
66 KB, 610x596
>>692520398

>manage to find the security release inside the trunk and pop the hatch up
>emerge from trunk holding hatchet and shirtless
>start fucking up their car cuz they are trapped at a red light
>>
File: IMG_20160625_115159.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_115159.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
My roommate keeps drinking my orange juice so I make a mark and started pissing in it daily. It's been two weeks now. And he still has a glass everyday and has yet to realise anything
Pic related
>>
I fucked my step dad. I saw him checking me out all the time when I was growing up and let him eat me out once I turned 18 and my mom was out of town. It was so easy to seduce him. He really likes making me cum and has a nice body for an older guy. Feeling his cock inside me and him telling me that I'm a better fuck than my mom makes me cum so hard.
>>
>>692521132
Oh hey, that was me. It's a crazy way to go out. You got guts if you go through with it (obviously dont kill yourself blah blah). What kinda drugs you gonna load up on?
>>
>>692513672
My favorite anime is South Park... ;-;
>>
>>692521132
You'll never do this. Go to therapy and stfu
>>
no one knows I'm a perv that likes jacking off in the car while parked at stores where mostly women shop. The thought of the women possibly seeing me jerking when they're getting in/out of car next to or around me or if they happen to see me in the car from inside the store gets me off. I like those videos you see on uflash.tv. Is that so wrong?
>>
I once had a 2.5 hour long argument with my friends regarding the possibility of the existence of Moon babies

Am weird?
>>
how do i not be depressed /b/?
>>
>>692521516
whats a moon baby
>>
>>692513672
Fucked a girl in HS. She lied about her age, but after I found out, I continued to fuck her for a very short while while I slowly made myself less available.
I was 38. She was 16.
I am torn. On one hand I felt guilty for loving it so much, but on the other, it really was the best piece of ass in my life. Literally every man's secret fantasy.
>Age of consent is 16, inb4 prison.
>>
>>692521321
I'm not afraid of that, I'm afraid of having to pay for damages to the car.
They are more afraid of me at this point, its been a few years since then.
>>
>>692521600
Anti-depressants are a good start. Therapy too.
>>
>>692513672
>Be 19
>Youngest sister is 6
>Summer comes and parents don't really have babysitting plans
>Offer to watch little sister and her friends occasionally
>Take them to the park
>Take them to the movies
>Take them to the beach
>Help them get dressed
>Don't molest them
>>
I'm a closet pedophile who knows how damaging child molestation is. I'm in therapy but it's not working.
>>
>>692521833
don't have insurance, or money for it.
>>
Honestly, I have no idea
None of us had any idea

And we were all completely stone cold sober
>>
File: VV54AOp.jpg (85 KB, 599x541) Image search: [Google]
VV54AOp.jpg
85 KB, 599x541
>>692521433
Lsd is my favorite, so at least a sheet, 'cause why not. Also enough painkillers, rum and heroin to ensure that i don't get up again.

>>692521492
k
>>
>>692521600
>>692521926
durgs
>>
>>692521865
You monster.
>>
>>692521216
that's probably what my face looked like tbh.
>>
>>692521926
Eat healthy, work out, remove toxic people from your life, set clear goals.
>>
>>692522013
don't have that either. used to smoke, gave me bad anxiety. pills didn't help either.
>>
>>692521600
Get a job where you talk to and meet new people.
Go to college.
Go outside in the sun.
Get a dog take it for walks.
Play a sport
Join a gym
Eat somewhat healthy
Stop fapping a lot
Save money as a focus. The pride in even a little bit saved will help.
Eat French fries with fancy sauce
Buy decent clothes you look at yourself in and even if you argue with yourself about you know you look good in
Honestly sitting in the sun for twenty minutes a day or so. Just being outside helps. Get some shit retail job as spending money. If you're young work at a pet store. I met a lot of friends and animals helped
>>
>>692520275

Why the fuck are you with him
>>
Bong bong

-mindfuck begins
>>
>>692521865
Fucking sick.
>>
>>692520144

At least here is the end:
>>692506299
>within an hour she is at my place
>she looks absolutely gorgeous
>she hugs me before I an even say something
>I tell her gf left because of the fight
>she asks if its because of her
>tell her I'm sorry and it's not her fault
>she seems to be sad about this
>I tell her that I didnt want to hurt her
>"why would you have a fight about me at all? I know I'm just a student for you."
>"You're not."
>"What am I? What are we?"
>"I dont know. You made me laugh for the first time in a year."
>"You made me laugh for the first time of my life."
>grab her face with both hands and kiss her
>her lips are so fucking soft
>she tells me she waited for this since the first time she saw me
>I tell her I'm in love
>she hugs me and starts to cry
>kiss her neck
>she clearly enjoys it
>get hard like diamonds kissing that soft warm skin
>tells me she is afraid to not be enough
>tell her she is more than I ever dreamed of (yeah, cheesy)
>she blushes and says she hates her body
>she's a bit chubby, but I like this very much
>tell her she is the most beautiful girl in the world (she really is. she is the definition of beauty)
>she stands up right in front of me
>starts undressing by throwing her shirt away
>sit down on me
>her body is pale as chalk except for freckles
>kiss and bite her b cups
>pretty far developed for her age
>free her from bra, while she kisses my neck
>her nips are pink and perky
>she moans heavily when I kiss them
>I grab around her waists and stand up
>still kissing while I carry her to bed
>>
>>692522175
have a gf, one other friend. can only eat healthy sometimes.working out is hard when you cant go to the gym.
>>
>>692522222
Witnessed
>>
>>692517038
This cant be real
>>
Basically it was about what would happen if the moon gave birth
What the babies would look like, who the daddy would be and so forth

We're a bit of a strange group
>>
>>692522430
I only workout at home. Couple of cheap dumbells is all you need to get started. Do you share your feelings with your gf?
>>
I stoped peeing my bed 2 years ago
>>
Right before visiting my boyfriend I sucked off this nigger leaving me with horrible jizz breath. All my boyfriend had to drink was this bottle of water he had pissed in. I drank it to wash away the smell. I don't think he realizes I knew he had pissed in it. But it was better than kissing him with jizz breath.
>>
I tell all my friends i'm asexual because i'm incapable of having a real relationship, but i secretly looooove sucking strangers cocks from craigslist.
>>
>>692522210
-have a job kind of, will get a better job in fall
-went to college, dont know what to do with it
-its too hot outside, have sunburn, although I may try that one
-have dogs surrounding me usually but they are on vacation, the dogs do help
-bad at sports/ no friends
-joined a gym but don't have a car, so got rid of membership, im not fat or anything
-eating somewhat healthy
-dont fap unless during sex
-cant save much money at all
-the fancy sauce might help
-my clothes are pretty nice, I like a lot of them although when I get more money I will buy more/better clothes
-I really would like working at a pet store or shit retail job for money, will do in fall

Honestly, this was really helpful actually. Thanks. I do feel better.
>>
>>692515450
Lol. Let me guess, it felt taboo and got you off and then you grew out of it?
>>
>>692519132
You monster
>>
>>692522222
I love him, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd do anything for him. He's my bestfriend. I have thought about peeing in a bottle before too so I understand although it's hard for me.
>>
>>692522615
>>>692522615
Yeah, she knows. She has depression herself so she gets it, but she doesn't always know what to do when it gets real bad. She's getting better at reacting though so it helps.
>>
>>692513672
I was molested at 12 by my friends neighbor who lived a street away, he used to bribe me into tossing him off for money on runescape
>>
>be me, 16 y/o Virgin
>dad likes to help people
>especially people with cancer
>he meets one girl that is in her 30s when visiting a relative in the hospital
>she had bone cancer and got her leg bone in the left foot surgically removed
>she is russian
>because of financial problems on her side she searched for someone to help her
>we live in Germany
>one Day, my dad met a nice old wealthy german man who got interested on the girl
>my father plays the role of a translator, being able to speak both russian and german
>fast Forward one and a half years
>she visits us every now and then because of her being very thankful for the Support
>we both have already met each other and she already knows me pretty well
>she gets an inflammation in her synthetical leg bone and it needs to be treated surgically
>she lives for the time of inspection of her leg at our places
>the day before her operation comes near
>she Drinks a little bit too much that evening
>everyone has already gone to bed only we two are still talking in my room
>she sais, its time for me to go to sheep
>i get undressed while she looks away and get in my bed
>she sais i just want to make sure you really sleep
>after some time she Starts hugging me
>i feel a bit uncomfortable because i lay in my bed and she presses her head onto my chest
>i say why can't i hug you back?
>she sits up and opens her Arms
>i hug her back and she starts randomly kissing me on my mouth
>my heart almost explodes because she is pretty good looking and i didn’t expect that
>we continue kissing more and more and with tongue
>she puts my hand under her shirt on her breast
>i get wild and start to grab them harder
>my dick is diamonds
>we continue for around 2 Minutes then she puts my hand into her panties
>she is really wet
>i Start fingering her
>i get pretty quick
>she hesitates and sais that I am underaged and that she could get into jail for that, laughing
>she is still drunk
>i however agree to her and we stop at that point.
>>
>>692522941
kek
>>
File: zGRuO5H.jpg (92 KB, 468x627) Image search: [Google]
zGRuO5H.jpg
92 KB, 468x627
Bump
>>
>>692514140
I am completely the same, however I am happy with my life.
>>
>>692515773
for the record shes got a hot bod /b/ro
>>
>>692523319
I mean it's hard to pee in bottles for me, not that it's hard to deal w him having done it.
>>
>>692513672
I got too drunk and had sex with this guy and didn't want to but I told him it was ok to put his dick in me because I was incredibly drunk and I never called it rape but it was kinda shitty of me and to this day I feel bad about it.
>>
>>692523790
(Samefag)
That Story is Mine and 100% true.
>Now i am 18 y/o and we still Meeting occasionally, however she does never Talk about that evening again.
>>
Had anorexia for a year till I got busted. The nurse was worried and insisted to get me pro help, asked about if I read ana blogs etc. Lied about everything and actually gained weight to get out of trouble. Actual plan: be normal and gain weight till school is over and start dieting again. Gave my family and friends false hope.
>>
>>692523142
I'm 31. I've been depressed since I was a teenager. It's shit that works for me. It's really just learning to deal with it. Being open with it to someone helps a lot. There's no shame in it. I used to look forward to my jobs when I was younger. I worked at Petco and Petsmart. Both were awesome. I learned a lot was treated well and met friends to do shit with.
What did you go to college for? Could you go back? I never went and its one of my biggest mistakes.
You gotta find a hobby or something. But it you're like me that is hard and that's my problem.
Hope to help. Depression sucks but don't let it run you. You'll get older and be like fuck... I wasted time. Like i did. I now work a shit job haven't gotten a raise in years can barely get by etc. Basically kicking myself in the ass.
>>
I shit myself out of excitement to Mass Effect 3.
>>
>>692523901
some of the bottles were full 5 liter pop bottles, like dr. pepper, others were monster cans. He pees a ton when he's drunk. He filled the pop bottle in one time.
>>
>>692521600
I smoke pot. Helps a ton.
But there's obvious issues with that.
Not sure if I'd recommend it.
>>
>>692524272
>others were monster cans
Damn. Dude likes to live dangerously.
>>
>>692524391
Hahaha lol
>>
back when i was around 10 I was at my friend's birthday party. I ended up stealing 2 of his GI Joes. I remember him frantically searching for his Scarlet and Destro as we were all leaving. I had it in my bag lol.
>>
When I was 13 I figured one of my friends in our group was a closeted gay so we all started acting progressively gayer at a sleepover and eventually he cut the act. We convinced him I would let him give me a blowjob and I'd give one in return. He got down and put my dick in his mouth, and then I let loose a gallon of piss I've been holding in all night. Everyone broke out laughing and we all stopped the act and shunned him from our group after that.

Most of us were probably curious that night too but mob mentality took over and I'm glad it did for our sake. The gay kid got very quiet and ended up switching schools the next school year.
>>
i constantly fantasize about getting fucked by dogs and horses.
>>
>>692519953
Yeah, sure. If that's how most people think there must be godly punishment again. Go Sodom and Gomorrah on everyone and shit.
>>
>>692524084
my hobbies are anime and visual novels, kek. I'm thinking of applying to a pet store in the fall. I love animals so that's be great. I have an associates in science and don't know what to do with it. I'm thinking of working in a library or some shit because it's really easy and if I go crazy it's the least stressful job. Sorry about all that, man. I hope you get a hobby or something. The little things help. Do you have a wife and kids? It helps me keep going knowing one day I'll marry my girl and have kids with her.
>>
>>692522405
>lay her down and start kissing her belly
>she giggles but grabs my hair and obviously wants me to go further
>undress her from her skirt
>kiss her pink underwear, the white soft skin on her legs
>ask her if she is sure
>"I waited so long for you to come. I want you."
>undress her from her pink underwear
>small stripe of pubes between her legs
>her whispered moaning makes me fucking crazy
>kiss her until she says she is dizzy
>she is soaking wet
>tastes like marzipan and heaven
>lay next to her, kiss her forehead, tell her it's okay if we don't
>she says she still wants to try
>help her to undress me
>she grabs my cock with a little too much effort
>she is clearly a virgin and unexperienced
>show her how to do it
>she faps me with her soft hands and kisses my legs
>when she starts to kiss my dick I feel it exploding with the force of a billion suns
>opens her mouth and starts to suck on it
>imediately come inside her mouth
>she swallows it, kisses me afterwards
>still want more of her body
>she wants to lay down next to me, but I grab her hand and pull her on top of me
>she has no idea what to do, which makes me diamonds again
>tell her to slowly push my dick inside
>it feels like entering paradise
>I had virgins before when I was younger, but this is fucking heaven
>she is not supertight, but you can feel she is young and still craves for me
>she starts to ride me very slowly
>moaning louder than she should be
>when she comes down to kiss me I push my dick harder inside her
>screams a little but apparently in joy
>my dick is drowned in her juice
>I come inside her
>cuddle afterwards, having sex again that night
>next morning she leaves
>every time we can we meet and talk or have sex
>few weeks later my contracts ends and I get to a new school
>break up with gf only having sex with my lolita now.
>>
>>692524804
You're a monster.
>>
>>692524804
so your dick was in a guys mouth and the jokes on him? lol
>>
File: mbevqwU.jpg (86 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
mbevqwU.jpg
86 KB, 640x634
People who like anime of any kind are worthless wastes of space.
>>
>>692524391
I mean the big monster cans, the ones with caps lol. but there were many many water bottles too, in a fucking backpack with secret compartments. I was like 25 in and thinking it was done but the backpack had more compartments, not to mention the fucking liters of piss under the bed. I had to hold my breath when I poured it into the toilet, fucking pure ammonia. I'm just lucky he isn't one of those fags who shit in jars. I wouldn't have dealt with that one.
>>
>>692525220
i dont understand those who enjoy loli or whatever its called. And what's the deal with all the dick posts on here?>>692525220
>>
>>692521600
Get psilocybin shrooms. Psilocybin is a powerful anti-depressant and the trip will help you sort some shit in your life.
>>
>>692524936
Oh well. In my town back then you had to be one to succeed. It's better than the prissy special snowflake shit they have now.
>>
>>692525449
I already took shrooms three times. That was enough for me. C.S.? Is that you?
>>
>>692518834
It's not that I expect that. Idk, maybe it would have been easier if she wasn't my first going into it. It's also how she describes it that makes me feel like shit, for instance how 2 of the guys had big "horse dicks"
>>
I witnessed a satanic sacrifec and nobody believed me in the netherlands ( veluwe )
>>
>>692522222
Waste of quints
>>
>>692525817
Not that guy, no. 'Ive only had one trip and I've realized all the shit I was doing in life and that I was also really depressed. I've been planning some ways to grow them and have them in microdosages throughut the weeks.
>>
>>692525936
Ok yeah that's kinda shitty of her.
>>
>>692525936
see that's the thing, it's fine if she's talking bad about the guys, how they are nothing compared to you, but if she says that shit, she must be a whore. I'd be cautious anon. Any girl who uses the phrase "horse dick" probably will cheat on you.
>>
i'm gay. Not a secret.

i fantasize about killing bigots, especially christian and muslim ones.

Also, I work in IT and fix peoples comuters regularly. On several occasions i've planted cp and infected peoples computers with viruses because of their disposition towards gay people. My actions have resulted in 4 arrests so far.

I still smile when i think about their ruined lives.
>>
I have gynecomastia (moobs) and avoid taking off my shirt in front of friends and family bc of it
>>
premature ejaculation caused me to leave my partner. We had a relationship for over five years. Had the feeling she would be happier with someone who can last longer. My self-confidence is incredible low.
>>
>>692526423
Faggot scum
>>
I spy on my girlfriends younger sister when she's changing. She's 16 I'm 18
>>
>>692526186
funny u sound just like him. All he talks about is shrooms and growing them. shrooms just weren't for me. I liked them when I was young but now ehh, not worth it to me at least.
>>
>>692526563
;3
>>
>>692524837
girl/faggot?
>>
>>692526359
She goes on to say that they were too big and hurt, but doesn't make me feel any better. Plus she knows that shit upsets me and she continues to say things.
>>
>>692514140
same
>>
>>692526062
Thats fucking metal dude... and you should probably get some therapy
>>
>>692526718
Trans
>>
Im female and i would love to fuck with anyone who even is talking to me
>>
>>692526423
I dont care if you're gay, but I honestly hope you die in a fire for the lives you've ruined.
>>
video tapped my wife when she was masturbating and recently let a friend of mine watch the video.
>>
>>692515773
Landwhale
>>
>>692526423
if you said you did it for lulz instead of because they're bigots, nearly everyone in this thread would applaud you.
>>
File: CzVdZ7n.jpg (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
CzVdZ7n.jpg
24 KB, 625x626
>>692527010
>>
>>692526634
Most people that took shrooms talk about them for a reason. It's just that good. Also, why shrooms aren't for you? Get a trip buddy and talk to them a lot. For some reason, human contact is a key factor of the trip.
>>
>>692527074
I'll see you there~
>>
>>692526719
Yeah, confessing once about the past is fine but continuing to bring that shit up is mean of her. My girl told me most of the past stuff that is necessary to tell but details don't need to be told.
>>
>>692527010
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>692527438
You'll see me in a fire? Ok. Retard.
>>
>>692526719
How big is your wiener anon?
>>
>>692527276
thats true
>>
File: 1467395785271.jpg (40 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1467395785271.jpg
40 KB, 604x604
once I tied up my sister's chihuahua and whipped it with a belt just to see something suffer.

I secretly want to fuck every single one of my male friends. Every best friend iIve ever had I have stolen a pair of his underwear and beat off while wearing them and later put them back.

I often fantasize about what would happen if I could kill every single muslim on earth.

I'm secretly a gigantic slut that will fuck almost anyone who approaches me.

I used to have an extreme obsession with the actor Charlie Day, and I had a folder filled with every known photo of him I could track down. I remember it was around 25,000 files. I even had hypothetical conversations with him.

My worst secret is that this is the first time I've been on 4chan in almost 2 years.
>>
>>692526423
You're just as bad as a homophobe. I hope you burn in hell for your faggotry and your actions.
>>
>>692527275
i'm sure, but that's just not my style. I lul'd, justice was had, everything went better than expected.
>>
>>692527582
5 1\2 - 6" so average.
>>
>>692527791
>justice was had
A guy called you a dirty faggot so you sent him to jail under a cp charge. You are fucking scum if this is true.
>>
I have an ongoing relationship with my first cousin.

I'm also in a committed relationship.
>>
>>692526423
>i've planted cp
>My actions have resulted in 4 arrests so far.
>I still smile when i think about their ruined lives.

>>692527074
>I dont care if you're gay, but...
>You're just as bad as a homophobe.
This is how conditioned we are to not say anything bad about gay people.
>>
File: 20160201_212823-1.jpg (3 MB, 2281x2192) Image search: [Google]
20160201_212823-1.jpg
3 MB, 2281x2192
>>692527884
Pic related
>>
>>692527010
really guys if anyone of you have any experience to how treat a lady i would like to get some love
>>
>>692527567
HEY, language. Isn't it passed your bedtime anyway?

>>692527742
I honestly can't wait for the next opportunity now. I think i'll make a thread whenever it happens too. :3
>>
>>692527336
I had a better time when I took them with friends. When I took them alone, it was awful. I took acid many times before too. I just get scared really easily even though I know the mindset to put myself in. My friend taught me all about what to do and how to get in the right mindset but I still couldn't do it. If my girlfriend ever took them with me, I'd feel better I think and she would. She used to take them a lot but I don't think she would now at least until we move out together and even then whenever I take anything, I end up hating everyone else. When I used to smoke, I'd end up hating the people I was with even the people I normally cared about. I never want to end up hating my girl just because of the shrooms
>>
>>692527180
That's hot. Are you going to go further? Give her sleeping pills and let him touch while she's asleep? Tape the two of you fucking?
>>
>>692524910
missed the first part. you're a teacher?
>>
>>692527884
>>692528221
You should dump that bitch honestly. Find someone who will appreciate the D.
>>
>>692527721
I fucking love Charlie Day although I wouldn't go that far
>>
>>692516736
this
>>
>>692527931
Correction: 2 guys, 2 ladies. And i'll do it again and again and again.

>>692528153
I think i like you~
>>
I pissed in someone's mailbox.
>>
I've stolen over 10,000 memes
>>
File: grimblush.gif (43 KB, 317x267) Image search: [Google]
grimblush.gif
43 KB, 317x267
>>692528747
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>692528386
Sounds like you're just too anxious to enjoy the trip. Some Diazepam before the trip might help.
>>
Straight dude but I want my gf to fuck me with a strapon
>>
>>692528747
No, no, no, no, no! YOU SICK FUCK! TRAITOR!
>inb4 mods
>>
My sister was raped, so a buddy and I confronted the guy who did it and beat him. Broke his arm,, fucked up his legs, knocked out a bunch of teeth. Before we started whaling on him though he was bragging about what he did and how she acted. Now when I look at her all I see is her doing the things he bragged about, and I want to make her do them to me.
>>
>>692518650
Kek wut
>>
>>692528542
Definitely thought about it. I'm just worried that I'm being too sensitive and will regret it. Our relationship was tits before I found out the details.
>>
>>692528390
i would let him play with her if she would let him. but she won't. and i don't think sleeping pills are in the cards.i have vids of me fucking her and her blowing me. i have decided if i will show him those or not. he wants to see another vid of her but he has not asked to see me fucking her or her blowing me.
>>
>>692529018

damn dude

that really sucks
>>
>>692521865
How can you sleep at night?
>>
>>692526423
If you did that to me. as soon as I got out I would go to the "IT guy" who "fixed" my computer and burn you alive. Burning people is very painful and incinerates the evidence.
>>
I really enjoy fucking myself with dildos really hard and deep until i have to shit. Then shitting while fucking myself, smearing my shit all over my ass balls and cock, then jerking off

I also sometimes like to taste my shit and drink my piss. The other day I pissed on some pancakes and then ate them just to see what it was like. Not bad, couldn't really taste it.

I also remember blowing my cousins when we were all little. Kid experimenting stuff. Also did it with a few friends.

And i also used to cum in my dog's dry food when i was young.
>>
>>692513672
I want to do bdsm, but i have no idea how to approach a girl with a request without scaring her off
>>
>>692529399
Good luck with that.
>>
>>692528687
Faggots like you make me hope the terrorists win.
>>
>>692529476
Start slow. When your having sex, hold their arms down. Dont be too rough. See if she's into it and go from there.
>>
>>692521318
Shut the fuck up Donny.
>>
>be me
>13 years old
>9/11/2001
>want to join army at 18 for god, country, and to kill muslims
>turn 18 and join army
>finish infantry school in full hard charger knights templar mode
>ship to iraq
>get to mosul ready to do my crusader thing
>on patrol and fire fight starts
>my first combat experience
>move to a house to take cover
>we breach the door and start clearing room to room
>i enter a bedroom and see a person move
>i get kind of panicky
>i put my dot on the person and fire 3 shots
>person falls to the ground
>i look up from the person and see a small child on the bed
>he screams and dives on what i now see is an unarmed old man
>the old man gurgles and stares at me as he bleeds to death
>the little boy is yelling at me, holding the old mans head and hand with tears pouring down his face
>i just stand there
>i can't even process what i had just done
>i back out of the room and we continue on with our fight
>i still see the old mans face every night
>his eyes staring straight through mine
>i still hear the little boy's screams
>only alcohol or strong medication can get me to sleep
>i don't even feel like a person anymore
>>
>>692529730
That's....adorable~
>>
>>692530032
Thank you for your service, sir. I'm afraid I dont have any change.
>>
>>692529836
Right, but the thing is i don't think i'll ever find a girl willing to go as far as i would like
Ps. my girl best friend actually says she's kind of into it, but i don't know if it's true and how in the fuck am i supposed to fuck her?
>>
>>692529898
Dude
>>
>>692514745
Dirty ones I hope.
>>
>>692530349
You're putting the cart before the horse. Fine a girl who wants to fuck you first. How far do you want to go? A lot of girls are at least open to trying stuff as long as they trust you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.