[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 21
File: trumpchristie.jpg (2 MB, 4407x2811) Image search: [Google]
trumpchristie.jpg
2 MB, 4407x2811
No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee president.

Bah ha ha. You've been pandered to relentlessly and you dumb fuckers fell for it.

I'm sitting here in New York City and I'm laughing. We all are. We're laughing AT YOU.

You're not dumb, that would make us liberals pity you. You're fucking naive, which is a much worse and entirely preventable sickness.

And now you'll have to reap what you've sown. It's unavoidable.
>>
>>692476586
No, they're dumb. Really fucking dumb.
>>
>>692476586
>the scared rantings of a liberal
>>
>>692476972
scared of what genius?
>>
>voting for Hilary or Trump
>being this fucking retarded
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>692476586
They are dumb.
I do pity them.
They are naive aswell
>>
>>692477112
who are you voting for? gary johnson?
>>
>>692477065
Redneck uprising
>>
>>692476972
...of?

Why are you posting Brexit memes? UK doesn't give a shit about the US's anti-evolution Bible belt
>>
File: art_gary-johnson-420x0.jpg (36 KB, 420x352) Image search: [Google]
art_gary-johnson-420x0.jpg
36 KB, 420x352
I dunno about you fags, but I'm feelin' the Johnson.
>>
>>692476586
sure kid. like you really matter.
>>
>>692477205
Not him, but i am. Perfect time for a third party revolution
>>
>>692477224
oh yeah that would scare me. that DID happen before though and it was put down easily and they were killed like dogs in the street their land stripped from them and distributed to minorities.

it would happen again.
>>
File: GfZq8Qa.png (169 KB, 599x604) Image search: [Google]
GfZq8Qa.png
169 KB, 599x604
>>692477240
>cant draw the connection
>intelligent liberal
>>
>>692477205
Yes.
>inb4 your vote wont matter
If either wins, I'll be equally unhappy. So I intend to vote with my principles, rather than just a hate vote.
>>
>>692476586

Here, I'll just leave this for you: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

u mad bro?
>>
>>692477270
kek
>>
>>692477425
>tolerant liberal
>kill others for their views
>thinks all uprisings are violent
See ya in November
>>
>>692477446
no i applaud a 3rd party vote. why not. also i think not voting is a valid option. though everyone should be forced to vote and "none of 'em" should be valid ballot option.
>>
>>692477431
>told that the UK =/= the US
>still doesn't understand
>board of moderates
>must be liberals fighting me!
>>
>>692477474
clinton getting arrested leaves a trump presidency.

really teump is more of a NE/city-slicker yankee than clinton ever could be.

no way around it at this point.
>>
>>692477270
Same.
>>
>>692477749
No, it leaves a Bernie presidency. The DNC convention hasn't happened yet, so Bernie would win by default.

That and the fact that all polling data has him absolutely pummeling Trump.
>>
>>692477446
Do you need your safe space?

PS. I hate you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qmlWwCnZqY
>>
>>692477431
>too dumb to understand what he as just told
>UK voting to leave a socioeconomic union = US rednecks
kill yourself
>>
>>692477537
how do you propose exactly to not have a yankee president? please share your redneck strategy.
>>
>>692477920
yeah that would end up with non-yankee but the rednecks won't like that either, even though he would actually help their shitty lives.
>>
>>692477749
>clinton getting arrested leaves a trump presidency.
No? The FBI can't tell independents, the DNC or the US public that they can't vote all of a sudden you retard
>>
>>692477941
Nope, I'd just rather be part of the solution than the problem.

Enjoy your establishment puppet or fool.
>>
>>692478172
wrong, bernie was born in brooklyn.

no matter what you have a yankee president.
>>
>>692478365
Yep, Gary Johnson is from North Dakota and the only non-yankee candidate. Stein is from Chicago, I believe.

Rednecks should all be supporting Johnson.
>>
>>692478249
true, but if she is in jail before the conventio, she won't be the candidate.
>>
>>692478062
>implying geography determines mindset
Rednecks are everywhere m8, even your neighbor
>>
>>692477712
>>692477974
>remainers thought they had it in the bag
>they were showed wrong
Ill enjoy your tears in November
>>
>>692478762
yeah maybe, but certainly none of the candidates embody the redneck mentality. so either way you're fucked. unavoidable.
>>
>>692479024
So no candidate holds redneck views?
>>
>>692479006
>tears
this board is full of goddamn feminists and tumblrfags any more
>>
>>692479291
nope, not really. trump pretends to in some ways, to pander, but he is surely a NYC elitist.
>>
>>692479349
Cry more neckbeard
>>
>>692479291
Which candidate is promoting child labor, reduced trailer rental fees, and increased food stamps?

Trump hates rednecks as much as Shillary, he just needs their voter base. Kind of like Shillary and dumb feminists who were alive for the 90's but apparently forgot all about Bill
>>
>>692479458
Uh huh. Elitist, 1%er, and redneck mindset.
>>
>>692479592
>redneck is poors
>>
>>692479663
He's supported liberal candidates for over 20 years. You're as stupid as his supporters if you actually believe he's conservative.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>692476586
NC boy here. You really think any of us actually care where these two morons are from? I just tore apart my kitchen looking for a fuck to give, but I couldn't find one.
>>
>>692479592
yeah exactly. it's the biggest fucking shell game ever and a bunch of rednecks just fell right for it and picked the single shell most likely to NOT hold the pea.

sad but funny at the same time.

like walking into a bunch of dead gay people and hearing their ringtones playing because their families are calling but at least a dozen are "staying alive"

that kind of amusing.
>>
>>692479807
and that changed when he realized how fucked up they made america
>>
>>692479817
no you probably don't but you shuold. it would give you a clue as to what they really believe. it would help you see past the pandering.

but of course you won't.
>>
>>692479807
>rednecks cannot support liberals at anytime
Good god, your trolling is awful
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 477x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 477x480
>>692476586
Ayy lmao suck my hill billy cock you city slicking metrosexual bitch.
>>
File: 64476529.jpg (70 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
64476529.jpg
70 KB, 300x352
liberals are the most emotionally and spirtually unware people ive ever met.

you are big ol squishy marshmallows. you are spirtual children. its like watching a toddler claim he knows better. its always hilarious seeing a liberal claim their superiority
>>
>>692477537
never claimed to be tolerant. some people, the world would be better off losing. it's that simple.

most rednecks don't want a revolution. it's only the useless miserable fucking keyboard warriors like you who won't even bother to vote that think it's a good idea to secede and other dumb shit.

you're in the minority, luckily. but still if you died tomorrow it would be for the better.
>>
>>692480317
keep whinging about how you're not understood. try to justify how you fell for one of the NYC elite pandering to you for votes.
>>
>>692477431
Country with 84% white population votes 52%-48% to pass brexit in belief it will stop immigration despite the referendum's non-effect on immigration.

USA with 64% white population is heading into presidential election centered around preventing what 64% of the country views as an unqualified, bigoted, lying sack of shit that is Donald Trump from becoming president. Since the ranks of Trump supporters are entirely filled by disaffected, older, white, lower-middle class voters, and no one else: it is a foregone conclusion that the faggotry of Trump will end in failure.
>>
>>692480476
>edgy
I vote all the time friendo. For every election, everyone. Me and the rednecks usually vote, it is the silly liberals (much like the remainers) who think their side will win because they feel they have the moral high ground. But morals differ, and most have no place in politics. Ill see you at the polls, or more than likely wont because you feel voting is stupid and it doesnt matter, but it does and this election will be so funny. I cant wait for the internet to explode and the tears of liberals and sjws to drown me.
>>
>>692480747
yes, vegas gives him about 20% chance of winning. i'm inclined to believe them in things like this. they had trump winning the primary since december. before that he was even money with rubio.

yes, most immigration in the UK was non-EU immigrants. and that won't change.
>>
>>692480836
if brexit did anything at all, it made liberals realize they need to vote. trump is fucked. vegas has him at 20%. good luck with those tears faggot.
>>
How crazy is it that both parties have fielded such shit candidates that a third party is polling (according to some) at 11%?
>>
>>692481012
>they needed to vote
Yep and five months from now, they wont. Listening to a bookie, five months from the election is fucking retarded
>>
>>692480118
Fuck it. Taking the bait.

I've done my research. Clinton is a corrupt, warmongering, criminal corporate shill that believes it's her divine right to be president. She has flip flopped on just about everything she once stood for, just so she could pander to the current accepted beliefs by the majority of the population. She'll say anything to make people happy, but will immediately go against everything she promised in the end.

Trump is a con artist, who I'm not entirely sure is actually a real billionaire. I'm sure he's loaded with cash, but probably nowhere near a billion. The dude has no fucking brain. He's never been a politician, he has no idea what he's doing, and the only reason he's become the GOP nominee is because he's actually convinced this dumb rednecks that just because he's rich, he'll somehow pull America out of the deficit, and because everything that comes out of his mouth is off the charts autistic that the media can't fucking help themselves but cover it all day and night because it gives them ratings. The man has no real tax policy, no real foreign policy, his wall is never going to happen, and massive deportation and labeling of immigrants *cough* Adolf *cough* isn't going to happen either.

The only thing Trump has said that I can actually respect is that he is against TPP, which Clinton was initially against, but is now for. Then I think she flipped a couple more times.
>>
>>692481248
>cough* Adolf *cough
>>>www.reddit.com
>>
>>692481248
>research = reading right wing propaganda

good thing you're not a scientist. holy shit.
>>
>>692479722
>doesn't know what a redneck is
underagefag detected
>>
>>692476586
>rednecks
I'm not sure if you've heard out in New York, Mr Shillstein but for the last eight years the President of the USA has been a spear chucker. I think Trump will be fine
>>
>>692481633
>thinks all rednecks are poor
Come to my neck of the woods bruh, we are all well off
>>
>>692481587
>>692481620
Care to explain why I'm wrong? Don't see you providing any points.
>>
>>692481791
yeah sure "well off"

you're all what we used to call nigger rich.
>>
>>692476972
Said every Republican right before Obama was elected. What happened to that? Oh, I almost forgot. Republicans can't accurately predict anything beyond their daily routine.
>>
>>692482071
Did i say you were wrong? Just the cough, cough bullshit should be left on your favorite website reddit.
Also why does a presidential candidate need any other plans besides foreign policy and supreme court justice picks? They dont have jack to do with passing tax laws or anything else. They just sign or veto, and a veto is pointless if congress wants it passed. So, i guess there is a stab at your rant.
>>
>>692482125
You don't have to be poor to enjoy hunting, fourwheeling, beer, and the outdoors...
>>
>>692476972
watch how the brexit isn't going to actually happen now.
>>
>>692476586

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>692482343
yeah no kidding. i'm a liberal, always have been. voted democrat in every single election and i like all those things too. what's your point?
>>
File: GaryPaulsen_2003.jpg (269 KB, 947x1200) Image search: [Google]
GaryPaulsen_2003.jpg
269 KB, 947x1200
>>692482125
>he still doesnt get it
M8, i can guarantee you me and my redneck friends triple you and your friend's net worth.
>mfw just i have 50k in just a savings account
>mfw you think your college degree will make you money
>>
>>692482531
good one hillbilly.
>>
>No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee president.
The majority of the United States is voting for Trump, so even if the are morons, Trump's still going to be president of the United States.
>>
>>692481791
Not compared to the income of poor and working people in cities. Your spending power is only strong in heroinville fuckboi because everyone is is on food stamps
>>
>>692480626
You're giving him too much credit. Trump didn't even pander, he just said vague meaningless platitudes and his supports jumped aboard.
>>
>>692476586
https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b discussion general.
>>
>>692482710
guess yuo haven't been watching the news faggot. you couldn't be more wrong.

keep telling yourself those lies. maybe you;ll actually believe it. but then you wouldn't have to keep saying it would you?
>>
>>692482328
>>692481587
This is pretty much what you just did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo

Next time, actually have an argument ready.
>>
>>692482666
>upset by truth
Extra foam kyle
>>
>>692482916
I cant watch your silly video, but explain why a president needs a fully developed tax plan when they dont implement them? Can you do that?
>*cough* doubtful *cough*
>>
>>692482343
>enjoy hunting, fourwheeling, beer, and the outdoors
Those don't make you a redneck. That's a general country thing. That's like saying listening to music and smoking makes you a hippie.
>>
>>692482722
That explains why we all have houses on the lake kek
>>
>>692482895
Look at the poll numbers for the primaries. Trump has relative larger support than Clinton.
That's not the big questions. The real question is whether Trump can hold all the support he has.
Also, it really depends what news you're watching.
Have a quick read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States
>>
>>692481228
Vegas has correctly predicted all but 2 presidential elections since it has existed. The two elections vegas oddsmakers lost, the odds for the underdog and ultimate winner weren't at 20%.
>>
>>692483307
>all rich
>all have beautioful mansions on lakes

where is this redneck paradise? you're so full of shit you can't even lie believably on the internet you faggot.
>>
>>692483224
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>692482328
Look, I know loser outcasts like yourself need to feel like you belong somewhere so you do the whole 4chan > reddit spiel to make yourself feel better. But everyone sees through your desperation here. Don't kid yourself.

Also, a president does a whole lot more than foreign policy and supreme court pick. Not sure if you are just being naive here or genuinely brain damaged. Either way, I suggest you borrow a third grader's civics book.
>>
>>692483224
>explain why a president needs a fully developed tax plan when they dont implement them?
What are you even implying?
>>
>>692483550
It is in the midwest. Sorry your city life of working as a server while you try to get your youtube channel off the ground only lets you barely remt a studio apartment.
>>
>>692483449
yeah i've seen all the numbers. primary numbers are meaningless, as is the nationwide polls. the only ones that matter are int he battleground states that trump needs to win electorally and they're all horrible for him. nbow he might win popular vote, which would cause some issues, but it looks like he has no chance electorally.
>>
>>692483731
Im implying all the president does with tax plans and taxes is sign or veto the bills. Sure they have some influence but other than that they do jack all, except foreign policy and supreme court picks.
>>
>>692483679
Explain to me the power a president has friendo
>>
>>692482531
> mfw when basement dwelling neckbearded fag thinks having 50k lying around in his .01% savings account is something to brag about.
> mfw no face because I've got more important things to do with my time than convince the losers here i'm rich
>>
>>692480317
>all that projecting

The only people who bring age into the equation are either very old or very young. And you dont sound old.
>>
>>692482328
As long as money remains in politics, every candidate who indulges in it will only turn out to be the shinier piece of turd in the end, out for profit and power rather than actual policy. Guess what Bernie does, compared to Clinton and Trump? If he does not win, he is still going to push for the POLICIES. Because the policies are ultimately what matter, what will change the country for the better, but it's par for the course that the run of the mill sheep such as yourself defend the corruption at every turn. Notice that it only gets worse as the elections go on. Reckless warmongering, blatant racism, and soon, total and absolute fascism. 1984 already echoes as organizations like the NSA dip their greedy fingers into pots of privacy they are wiser to stay out of.
>>
>>692481248

>Clinton is a corrupt, warmongering, criminal corporate shill that believes it's her divine right to be president. She has flip flopped on just about everything she once stood for, just so she could pander to the current accepted beliefs by the majority of the population. She'll say anything to make people happy, but will immediately go against everything she promised in the end.

Pretty much yeah.

>Trump is a con artist, who I'm not entirely sure is actually a real billionaire. I'm sure he's loaded with cash, but probably nowhere near a billion. The dude has no fucking brain. He's never been a politician, he has no idea what he's doing, and the only reason he's become the GOP nominee is because he's actually convinced this dumb rednecks that just because he's rich, he'll somehow pull America out of the deficit, and because everything that comes out of his mouth is off the charts autistic that the media can't fucking help themselves but cover it all day and night because it gives them ratings. The man has no real tax policy, no real foreign policy, his wall is never going to happen, and massive deportation and labeling of immigrants

Yeah, pretty much.

>Trump is against TPP, which Clinton was initially against, but is now for. Then I think she flipped a couple more times.

Clinton was for it, but NOW opposes it. Trump has hired illegal immigrants in the US and outsourced thousands of jobs to Thailand and China.

Basically this election is between an eminently qualified, self-serving, militaristic, hack and a bumbling, idiotic, pathological-liar, entire unqualified, totally unprepared, racist.

The name of the game is pick the lesser evil.
>>
>>692483939
>except foreign policy and supreme court picks.

they don't have ultimate control of that either. that's the beauty of the US government. no single body or person has ultimate control.

the president is also a figurehead. he is the face of hte USA. he keeps congress in check with vetoes. he sets agendas. he gets to appoint top officials for all federal agencies. executive clemency, orders and powers in an emergency.

yeah, lots of shit actually.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>692484137
>mfw you took time to type this
>mfw you are jealous and trying to put ice on your bruised ego
That 50k is just a savings account m8, i dont have the numbers for my money market, ira, and bonds.
>>
>>692484306
>The name of the game is pick the lesser evil.

bad idea and bad for the country.
>>
>>692484396
And explain why having a fully developed tax plan matters?
>>
>>692484533
the president sets the budget.
>>
>>692484238
>bernie will still push for policies
Except he didn't want to bail PR out
>>
>>692484590
Which gets reworked by congress
>>
>>692483997
here's an executive summary friend:

> president is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces. He or she has the power to call into service the state units of the National Guard, and in times of emergency may be given the power by Congress to manage national security or the economy.
> has the power make treaties with Senate approval. He or she can also receive ambassadors and work with leaders of other nations.

> is responsible for nominating the heads of governmental departments, which the Senate must then approve. In addition, the president nominates judges to federal courts and justices to the United States Supreme Court.

> can issue executive orders, which have the force of law but do not have to be approved by congress.

> can issue pardons for federal offenses.

> can convene Congress for special sessions.
can veto legislation approved by Congress. However, the veto is limited. It is not a line-item veto, meaning that he or she cannot veto only specific parts of legislation, and it can be overridden by a two-thirds vote by Congress.

> delivers a State of the Union address annually to a joint session of Congress.
>>
>>692483840
>no chance
http://www.270towin.com
By the looks of it, Clinton is one state ahead.
>they're all horrible for him
Not even close to true, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>692484763
yes no single group or person has total power. so why should anyone have an idea bout anything? is that really what you want to argue?
>>
>>692484507
This. settling for less is what they want you to do.
>>
>>692476586
You are a faggot from bushwick. Kill yourself.
>>
>>692484868
I really want to believe he is trolling but the unfortunate truth is that their kind might be genuinely soft in the head.
>>
>>692476586
We true conservatives are the one's crying. We have no candidate. We are expected to chose between liberal and fake-conservative. Yep, we think America has gone full retard. We lost our party and we are being told to just get in line. "get in line and shut up... or die". At least you liberal got exactly what you wanted. You got a criminal, hypocrite, self-centered bitch... which is exactly what you wanted.
>>
>>692485256
I'm a conservative too, registered republican. We really did get fucked this time. I don't know what to do. At this point I'm just going to stay home in November.
>>
>>692485121
ha close! i'm actually living in williamsburg, which is just a few blocks away. ha ha. good call.
>>
>>692485256
>We are expected to chose between liberal and fake-conservative.

which is which?
>>
>>692476586
Hillary grew up in Illinois. She only bought a house in New York because there was an open senate seat there.
>>
>>692485256
Just like you, the true liberals have little choice but one, doomed little old man, Bernie Sanders. We are essentially in the same boat at this point. There's nothing left to do but watch it all crumble and rebuild as a better nation from the ashes.
>>
>>692485621
Man the fuck up you fucking cuck. Don't care who you vote for but at least go and vote instead of hiding in your basement and not taking responsibility.
>>
>>692484924
>>692484507
I sincerely believe that Donald Trump will cause serious harm to the United States of American and its citizens. I do not believe that Hillary Clinton will harm Americans or their interests. I do not particularly want either candidate. I donated to, and supported Bernie Sanders in the primary, but he is not going to be the nominee or run independently for the presidency. This year the choice is between lesser evils, and it is unfortunate but I intend my vote to at least limit the damage if possible.
>>
>>692485621
Every election we are taken for granted. We are never given an ideal candidate and told to just hold our noses and vote R. But how much stink can we block out? If he loses we have the worst bitch the world has ever seen. If we win we have sold our souls to the devil and he will transform the Republican party isn't a horrible thing. This election we lose either way. It isn't worth my soul. I won't vote. If the idiots want Trump let them have him without my help. My conscience will be clear.
>>
>>692486096
If I go into the voting booth I'll have to pull that lever for Hillary. I don't want to do that.
>>
>>692486043
Someone should be keeping a list of the people like Hannity and Coulter. They should be banned forever from the rebuilding process.... if rebuilding is even possible. We are in a Nuke age. The weakening of America makes the world very vulnerable to people like Putin and countries like China and Iran. The world is not a fun place. World Wars happen when the good people are weak. The what-ifs really frighten me.
>>
>>692486096
>implying anyone but corporations and other politicians are responsible for the remaining pick of candidates come election time, much less the individual

It's all designed to be binary. Coke or Pepsi? Microsoft or Apple? Trump or Hillary? The outliers have little power in comparison, and little responsibility they CAN take, moron.

The real responsibility we have is to give the power back to the people. That will never happen as long as money remains in politics.
>>
>>692486224
Then vote for Trump. Doesn't matter. Either way you're fucked. But not voting is you enjoying the rewards off of other's work if things go well and avoiding the guilt if things go wrong. I know you can see the wrong in that.
>>
>>692486794
Hilary was picked by the party, not the voters, but Trump was picked despite the will of the "corporations" or even the voters really. The majority of Republicans wanted one of the many others, but the field was too broad for any one to gain traction against Trump. If it had just been Trump vs Cruz or Trump vs Rubio then Trump would be gone long ago. But that isn't how the system works and now we are screwed. There was no corporation (except Trumps own) that wanted him
>>
>>692486794
So fucking tired of hearing this bullshit. If you are so convinced this is all just a show being put on for the masses, then get off the fucking couch and do something about it. Go out there and start the revolution.
>>
>>692486961
keep your conscience clean. Not voting for a bastard or a bitch is better than signing your name to the devils contract.
>>
File: no.gif (55 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
55 KB, 225x225
>>692476586
All fascists should be exterminated
Liberals are cancer
>>
>>692486961
You're not listening faggot. I will never vote for Trump. He's a con artist and nothing more. So if I walk in there, I will be voting for Hillary. Period.
>>
>>692483939
This. It's it is the responsibility of congress to come up with budgets and tax plans. The president "can" come up with them but that's not his job. I think it's a shitty way to campaign to say you're 100% gonna do the taxes when we've already elected people to do that and we want you to do your fucking job.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>
>>692487335
the president can veto any tax increase.
>>
>>692487333
I think the neo-cons are waking up to the reality that they will lose. The polls show that even though everyone knows that Clinton is a crook and corrupt to the core, she is still preferred over the scam artist Trump.
>>
>>692484590
The president is not responsible for the budget. That is the responsibility of congress and he signs it or vetoes it
>>
File: afuckingleaf.png (578 KB, 736x400) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleaf.png
578 KB, 736x400
You millennial cucks are going to get unironically BTFO come november.
>>
>>692487167
the voters voted for hillary. she won. she beat bernie. bernie accepts this, why can't you?

and turmp is very pro-corporation.
>>
>>692476586
New Yorker here...never thought I'd see another new Yorker as president again. Especially one who is a complete greaseball and meets every ny stereo type. To top it off his running mate will be another volatile and rude new Yorker /Jersey dude.
>>
File: 1465420363008.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1465420363008.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>692477326
lost
>>
File: Kek.png (87 KB, 759x607) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
87 KB, 759x607
>>692486043
>liberal
>Bernie Sanders
Pick one you communist piece of human garbage
>>
File: 1459147044-1.jpg (44 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1459147044-1.jpg
44 KB, 600x337
>>
>>692487427
Yes but that's not what we were talking about
>>
>>692487593
keep telling yourself that faggot
>>
>>692487335
Bullshit. The president sets the agenda because of veto power. You would need a supermajority to get past the president and you just dont see that, particularly of the other party than the president.
>>
>>692487244
That revolution was already attempted by Bernie Sanders and promptly shut down by the establishment. If anything, our fate has already been solidified.
>>
>>692476586
>us liberals
Top kek
>>
>>692487799
Bernie sanders didn't win because, as flawed as his plans were, he thinks he could help america and doesn't fit the Left Wing Machines goal of creating a Merkel-esque NWO with a worldwide centralist govt. Hillary does and will work towards that goal for the machine. The Right wingers want to maintain America the global superpower. Mighty and infallible. Like we used to be. We can only hope that trump holds true to his word or at the very least just leaves shit alone. This will be the term that sees the destruction of America if we elect Merkel 2.0. She will destroy the constitution. She will end states rights. And if she gets a second term we will be EU Jr. I'd rather stagnate than regress further like that.
>>
>>692488082
Still congress' responsibility to create the budget.
>>
>>692487333
You're not understanding what I'm saying mate. I don't give a fuck who you vote for. It doesn't matter. But you're not making the profound statement you think you are by abstaining from voting.
>>
>>692488490
personally i did not vote for him because i think his ideas were too radical. i think we're pretty good as a country as it is. america is already fucking great, the best country in the world. can we improve? of course. should the less fortunate be helped? yes. no one should go hungry. but free college and shit like that? kind of silly imo.
>>
>>692488584
Nor are you making a strong profound statement by being one of the millions who voted for one of these clowns.
>>
Idahoredneckfag Reporting in,

One way or another, the election won't really effect our lives out here regardless. It was the same in '08 and it'll be the same now. Life just kept on going and we all thought- "Well shiiieeeet we've got a nigga as a president, but we've still got a redneck governor so its okay"
>>
>>692488490
You're failing to realize that the EU boosted Britains economy more than it would had been alone. And again, please explain how isolating ourselves in this day and age of global connectivity would be a great economic plan. Isolationism barely worked for us in the early 1900s which is why we entered WW1 and 2. I'm not a liberal but for fucks sakes conservatives are the absolute worst in terms of understanding the economy.
>>
>>692488965
have to disagree. my life is a lot better than it was 8 years ago, sorry.
>>
>>692489078
yeah building a wall is from that time period too. 19th century thoughts of shitty manufacturing jobs, isolationism and walls to protect us from the scary mexicans.
>>
>>692488261
No meaningful revolution occurs without bloodshed. Bernie tried to start a revolution by playing by their rules and predictably lost. You cannot start a revolution against the establishment while following the very rules created to silence any revolution.

Unfortunately, despite how corrupt the establishment is, the average person's life in the U.S. is pretty comfortable. That revolution is not likely to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>692489174
Understandable, considering what happened to the economy and how many people lost their jobs. From where I stand an where my town stands, we've all got jobs workin the land and farming is the industry that runs a country so I think we're good lol
>>
>>692488729
Because having an education system more interested in profiting off of kids with no money to give than educating is such a good idea. It's just a sink to increase national debt today. No wonder India, China, and Russia are going the overtake the USA as THE global powers.
>>
>>692488891
You maybe right.
>>
>>692489368
yeah exactly. even with minimum wage you can still have a decent life in 90% of this country. and you'll get all your entertainment needs filled. that hasn't happened in the past, only recently.
>>
>>692489174
May I ask why? What do you do and why is it worse now?
>>
>>692489464
no it's just that if you give everyone college degree you'll have phd's serving you french fries at minimum wage.
>>
>>692477425
>easily

Dude, I'm not american and even I know the North lost hundred of thousands of men.
Despite an overwhelming advantage in manufacturing and manpower, they still lost more dudes than the ill-equipped South.
>>
>>692489530
>>692489368
Mindless hedonism will be the death of you, because while you sit comfortably for now, they scheme and plot and implement. There's a reason America has one of the highest rates of obesity in the world, among other ailments. This 'comfort' kills you unless you are aware of the tricks. You honestly think the government wants to take care of you after you reach retirement age when you're too old and feeble to do what we were supposed to be doing all along, living, truly free?
>>
>>692489276
And that seems to be what we are regressing back to. Just from traveling and working many different jobs post graduation, I can say that warehouse jobs and factories are on the rise again. They are taking complete advantage of private companies not willing to pay good enough starting wages to post graduate workers. For instance, Amazon warehouses start around 14-15$/hr with pretty much always guaranteed overtime. My first salaried job as a graphic designer which required a 4 year degree, websites, and and extensive portfolio was paying around the equivalent of 12.50-13$/hr with limited mobility in the company. Besides the awful working conditions of warehouses, they are recruiting masses of college graduates, which allows them to have a more reliable and intelligent workforce, also more desperate for money because of the shitty standard of living.
>>
>>692489701
No, you would have robots doing the manual labor while the educated population can move on to the services industry. Shit, this is already starting to happen, but the people are unwilling to accept that manufacturing will never return to the US.

Instead they blindly rally behind any scam artist who promises to bring back their jobs from China.
>>
>>692477537
He's talking about the civil war you unlettered simpleton.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if people realize that who we elect for President fucks everyone over, not just US citizens.

>Dubya went into Iraq
>Clinton caused the housing bubble which caused the collapse which caused the recession which caused a GLOBAL recession

The US president is a big deal to everybody.
>>
>>692490315
We're on your side here mate. But, tell me, what are you doing on your part? Words are cheap.
>>
>>692490329
agreed.we must prepare and educate our citizens fort the jobs of the future, not the shitty jobs of the past. manufacturing is about to change radically once we make a single leap in 3D printing. factories are doomed.
>>
>>692490600
yeah but housing shit didn't start with clinton. it can be traced back to johnson and the vietnam war. then nixon, etc.
>>
>>692490779
Back to other US presidents.

I mean it's sad but its true, we're a world superpower and whoever we choose to lead us will undoubtedly affect the rest of the world.
>>
>>692491181
yeah definitely. we are not some isolated country that no one knows about. we should be electing people we are proud to have as the face of the USA.
>>
>>692490608
I'm not a revolutionary at heart, as most people aren't. But I can see and protect myself. For example, starting private ventures with spare funds, splitting some investments into cryptocurrency (what is believed to be the unregulated currency of the future), being mindful of what I put into my body, never using mainstream news outlets as any source of information. The little things add up on a personal level. It doesn't work if you don't let it, but not everybody is willing to break the chains.
>>
>>692491466
if everyone did that at least they'd be able to make a more rational decision.

me? i try to help in my circle of friends as best i can. i make a good living and i share the prosperity.

but at heart i know that this, like giving to charity and the homeless, only serves to support a fucked up system.

it's difficult to make the right decision.
>>
File: 1461290357614.jpg (161 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461290357614.jpg
161 KB, 512x512
>>692491385
>face of the US
>might actually be Donald Trump

I guess in retrospect, he is the amalgam of American values. Racism, xenophobia, profiteering, bigotry, misogyny. Sadly, he is the embodiment of American ideals and we hate him for it.

>we hate the very example of who we are and what we represent
>>
>>692492109
well you may be right. he represents the worst of us but still us. he is the face that people around the world sees when shitty american tourists pour into town and demand everyone speak english. shit like that.
>>
>>692476586
One of them is a carpet bagger
>>
>>692492389
so does that make it better or worse for rednecks?
>>
File: dancingpepe.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
dancingpepe.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>>692492243
And here I was thinking the stereotypes were false. Him being as successful as he's been thus far just proves them all right and it makes me sad all day.
>>
>>692492714
So far it's been about 20% of republicans that have voted for him. It isn't all doom and gloom.
>>
>>692492912
Have you heard ex-Sanders supporters rant about Clinton?

They all say, "I'd rather vote for Trump than for Clinton". I don't get it. Sanders is the exact opposite of Trump, and people hate Hillary SO MUCH that they'd rather see someone as fucking retarded as Trump leading the free world than her.

>How came these things to pass?
>>
>>692493465
yeah i think the numbers are inflated. there's no way a sanders guy would switch to trump. it's a silly idea.
>>
>>692489078
So you'd be willing to sacrifice the identity and constitution of the nation for the sake of open trade and jobs going overseas? That's cool. We have a workforce that needs to be employed here. We have a need for American laborers here and to stop the flow of millions a week going untaxed to foreign countries. We need borders. We need fair trade and not what some European tells us is fair or we can't participate. We have our own shit to worry about. We need our states to be able to govern themselves so that one failed policy doesn't affect 301 million people. Globalization is what's killing Europe and that isn't addressing anything economic.
>>
>>692493465
In all fairness Hillary is just as retarded, the media just gloss over it.
Tard for president either way
>>
>>692493868
those jobs are gone. the industries that supported them are in the proccess of being phased out. we're going to have to retrain and educate the populace for new jobs. clinging to the past is a sure way to quickly become irrelevant.

young people already know this instinctively. .
>>
>>692494118
neither one of them are dumb. clinton isn't a criminal and trump isn't hitler. if you believe any of it you're falling for propaganda.
>>
>>692494118
Do you want a certified mechanic who sucks at his job, or do you want an electrician who knows nothing about cars?

>at least Hillary has worked in politics before
>even if she ends up sucking, she'll have had experience in the field this promotion applies to

That's all the Presidential office is, a promotion for Congressmen.
>>
>>692494120
So we still need an American workforce. Great. Still don't need globalization. And I don't know where you're from, but here industry is booming. There are $15/hr+ starting pay jobs everywhere. Nobody is phasing out. Hell we just expanded. And agriculture will always and forever be highly active as long as we don't kill the world. And America has incentivized "going green" so we're doing our part.
>>
>>692494604
globalization is fine for the jobs that can be globalized. we don't need to cling to shit jobs. and bringing in workers is fine when americans are unable to do the jobs needed, as is happening now.

retraining and re-education is key.
>>
>>692480317
People on both sides make the mistake you're making now. Pigeonholing people based on stereotypes is like knocking down a house of cards you built yourself. It's pointless, and only entertaining to watch the first few times.
>>
>>692486153

>I do not believe that Hillary Clinton will harm Americans or their interests

Trump will fuck us over.

Hillary will fuck us over while selling national secrets.
>>
>>692495395
To who?! Everyone already knows what a piece of shit we are, and chances are their spies have already gathered this precious intel you worry about too.

Clinton is NOT SATAN, for fucks sake. They're both being sued to hell and back right now. We'll be electing criminals EITHER WAY.
>>
>>692495395
believing right wing propaganda does not make you enlightened, faggot
>>
>>692494884
Americans can do the jobs just fine. It's just that we have created this culture of the lazy that more or less "don't want to work" or think they shouldn't have to. You want to reeducate? Stop telling kids that they're special and that they will have to work for a living and if they do well in high school then they can go to a good college and start a decent career. Instead we tell our children they can be whatever they want so they get a feminist dance therapy degree and when shit don't go their way and they see the bill for the loans they took out they start a movement around an 80 year old socialist that demonizes success and rewards laziness. No. That's not how it is and it definitely isn't how it should be.
>>
Wew lad<
>>
>>692495830
no dude, you're just wrong. there are many jobs americans just can't fill. like tech jobs, for example. the education just isn't up to snuff for this stuff. it needs to change.

can americans pick fruit? can they till the earth? sure, but fuck that. let the illegal mexicans do it. americans should be trained for better, more important jobs.
>>
>>692495746

So why not elect the one with strong choices for new justices that will vote to uphold the constitution instead of the one that will put more left wing agenda pushing justices that shit on the constitution?

>>692495801

Oh right i forgot... hillary and obama can do no wrong and everything bad that happens is bushes fault.
>>
>>692476586

99% of everything anyone has ever said about politics is 100% wrong, time and time again. Stop acting like any of you fucking know anything, because evidently, angsty 16 year old autists on 4chan don't.
>>
>>692496788
because i think the supreme court should be way more left leaning, that's why.
>>
>>692496788
>shit on the constitution
>modernize the constitution
It's amazing how fine the line is.
>>
>>692487322
/thread
>>
>>692496788

So why not elect the one who actually has experience IN POLITICS? This isn't reality TV, his campaign managers can tell him to say whatever the fuck they want but in the end the guy is a businessman. NOT a politician.

Is that what you want the UN and NATO to see, someone who calls them idiots and bans them from entering the country when they dont agree with him?
>>
>>692497077
>all samefags are cancer
>>
>>692496101
Exactly what kinda tech jobs are you talking about? We shouldn't be forcing anything on anyone. Those Mexicans are sending millions of untaxed dollars out of the country every week. They don't deserve shit. We might not like paying a higher produce price but it'll be worth it if some unskilled high school drop out can make minimum wage doing it instead. And I don't know where you're getting your info but the US, particularly GA where I am, has some of the worlds best technology based 4 year schools in the world.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.